PDA

View Full Version : What is stopping the people from rioting?

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 16:14
This isn't a call to arms or anything like that but
more like a question and something that could
start a riot.

Starting with everyday, big city life concerning parking tickets.

Has anyone ever watched parking wars on tv? This is a half hour
show about big city parking authorities, passing out parking violation
tickets all day and night.

Some of the tickets, to me, are ligament like parking on the
sidewalk or double parking but a lot of them are just plain stupid.

One that always gets me, is when someone parks near a sign that
will say something like "No Parking - 10 feet from sign", yet there
is no yellow line painted on the road, 10 feet from the sign, that
would show people where to park. Do they honestly expect people
to carry a tape measure with them to measure out 10 feet from sign,
everywhere they park? People get ticketed for this every day.

Then you have the parking authorities, driving around with a license
plate reader, connected to a computer, that tell them if the people
that own the car, have more than 3 outstanding traffic tickets against
them that haven't been taken care of yet.

When they find one of these, they put something called a boot on one
of your tires, so that the car can't be driven. Then they call a tow truck
to come and pick it up and take it to the city impound lot.

From there, the owners of the cars have to go to the parking authority
office, to pay back all owed traffic \ parking tickets. Then the authority
makes sure that you are insured and if not, you have to get insurance
before you can get your car back. Then, the owner has to pay for the tow
to the lot.

The last time i checked, taking a car, against the owner wishes, is called
grand theft auto. If a citizen can't do it, what gives the city the power to
break government laws?

The people that have to go to the parking authority office, usually have to
take a day off work and they spend several hours between being at the
parking authority office and doing some running, to get the needed paperwork.
I've seen people spend 8 hours and longer there and these people are so pissed
when they leave, that i can't believe that they didn't go off the deep end before
it was all done.

Some people deserve to get a ticket for things like parking on a sidewalk
or parking in a driveway but left the back half off the car, blocking the
sidewalk or parking in a handicap zone but a lot of people don't deserve
it.

In one case, a guy lived in a small apartment building that didn't supply
any parking, so the guy has to park in the street with a parking meter.
The guy has to wake up every so often at night, just to run outside to feed
the meter and when he don't, he gets a ticket. Not to mention that he
feeds the meter all day long, to. That's got to cost some money.

A lot of small businesses, like a subway type store, have no parking lots at
all, so people have to park in area's designated as no parking, just to get
a sub or chicken or what-ever. All the other parking spot are taken and that
leave the driver with a couple of choices. Either park illegally or park the car,
2,3,4 blocks away and walk to the store. In the fast paced life of a city dweller,
that second option just doesn't work.

I think that the only reason the people haven't rioted yet for this reason is
because they keep a cooler head about them. If it were me, i would have
gone postal on the parking authority.

If anyone has anything to add to "What is stopping the people from rioting?"
and the things that could start a riot, feel free to post something.

blufire
22nd October 2012, 16:39
Jeez Humanalien . . . . are you saying you expect people to riot over something as trivial as a parking ticket? :eek:

If they didn’t at least try to enforce some sort of control on how people park in big cities people would just park any where they want causing massive confusion and inconvenience, much more than what there is now.

Lifebringer
22nd October 2012, 16:44
Boy, who went to sleep when all these laws were going through, for city revenues to cover the debt of Governors who over spend or give tax cuts to large businesses.

IF the businesses in that area want parking, then they need to provide for patrons. Perhaps that next tax cut to the businesses, can in exchange, be used for those businesses patrons, and the street parking for regular live in the neighborhood citizens. Siting down to dinner can take 45-to sometimes 90 minutes to complete and people who live in the neighborhood, pay for parking stickers or spaces through their rent. It's time to ensure that perhaps public transportaton is used, or perhaps a smaller car that doesn't take too much space, or pollute while searching for a place to park. People in the neighborhood on higher floors, have children w/high asthma and bronchitis risk due to bus fumes at stops, and stop signs and traffic light waits.

Smarter thinking and cleaner vehicles and transportation are the jobs that are right now. Homes retrofitted with cleaner free energy that God gave us to use and save money for family obligations.

Progress takes thinking compassionate, patriotic, loving minds of the people for successful solutions to take root. It's a lifestyle change and we have the technology and will to make the change for the betterment of humanity and the planet for future generations.

RMorgan
22nd October 2012, 16:49
Hey mate,

Unfortunately, as most people have zero sense of ethics and social responsibility , the only way to stop people from parking anywhere they want is hitting them where it hurts more (their pockets).

About rioting, as long as people have the basic comfort to keep living their selfish and boring life routines undisturbed, they will stay calm and individualist, each one living in his/her own delusional safety bubble.

Raf.

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 16:58
Jeez Humanalien . . . . are you saying you expect people to riot over something as trivial as a parking ticket? :eek:

If they didn’t at least try to enforce some sort of control on how people park in big cities people would just park any where they want causing massive confusion and inconvenience, much more than what there is now.

That isn't what i'm saying at all. What i was pointing out
is the stress that people put up with every day as a city
dweller and it could be one of the reasons that could set
people off.

Riots have been started just because a certain team, lost
at a sporting event and this isn't even an every day thing.
Traffic tickets wouldn't be the reason for a riot but it could
be the kindling that gets the riot fire started. That kindling
would be stress.

Fred Steeves
22nd October 2012, 17:00
the only way to stop people from parking anywhere they want is hitting them where it hurts more (their pockets).

Well Raf, there are other ways, like putting a point on someone's drivers license, but that would preclude any incentive of strict, zero tolerence enforcement. Just like speeding tickets, how many speed traps(for our own safety of course) would we see, if penalties were just an automatic point or two on the license, and not a big fat ticket paid to the order of Big Brother?

Cheers,
Fred

ghostrider
22nd October 2012, 17:27
we all have to huddle in one area, we can't spread out , kinda makes trouble for those who make money from parking and all the rules about signs, one way, no left turn, 25mph between 730-830 am, I'm being sarcastic of course. Notice how every downtown area is madness, then go out away from downtown and it's simple, quiet, no so many you cant do this signs, and all the headaches .if we just would have a two acre rule for every home built, and expand away from downtown not right in the middle of an area already overloaded. They built a convention center downtown here , but didn't allow for parking , now to go downtown and do anything is complete insanity. One way streets, and no parking and plenty of gonna getcha signs. The only time we're gonna riot is if the masses can't watch american idol, or their millionaires playing games with other millionaires ( football, baseball, basketball, soccer ball, golf, tennis, ) notice all millionaires playing games , while working people watch, even movies, millionaires pretending with other millionaires , directed by millionaires, produced by millionaires. No riots as long as their are millionaires playing games with other millionaires while can watch cause we are lazy ....or too busy working to keep roof over our heads and food on the table .

DeBron
22nd October 2012, 17:50
the only way to stop people from parking anywhere they want is hitting them where it hurts more (their pockets).

Well Raf, there are other ways, like putting a point on someone's drivers license, but that would preclude any incentive of strict, zero tolerence enforcement. Just like speeding tickets, how many speed traps(for our own safety of course) would we see, if penalties were just an automatic point or two on the license, and not a big fat ticket paid to the order of Big Brother?

Cheers,
Fred

A point on your license would hurt longer. Insurance for the vehicles changes when points are added to a driver. So you would end up paying someone else.

One way Municipalities(read: cities, towns, counties) take advantage of this is offering reduced citations if you go to court instead of just paying the fine. That way they still get paid, and do not report the infraction to a higher agency.

For example, a local city police officer gave me a citation for a rolling stop (not stopping at a stop sign fully). The ticket would've been 2 points on the license and $135 fine. I went to court and the Assistant City Attorney stated we could all have the option of a reduced citation and no points placed on our license if we paid that day. So I ended up paying $135 and no points (it was less but they charge for using credit/debit cards instead of cash - no personal checks accepted)

Moral of the story - Move to the country and become good friends with the Sheriff LMAO

Fred Steeves
22nd October 2012, 17:59
Moral of the story - Move to the country and become good friends with the Sheriff LMAO

Yep, just stay on Sheriff Rosco's good side, and we'll never have to worry about him eyeballing us, the way he does them Duke boys.:rolleyes:

-f3CFzahrRs

blufire
22nd October 2012, 18:15

Yep, just stay on Sheriff Rosco's good side, and we'll never have to worry about him eyeballing us, the way he does them Duke boys.:rolleyes:

HEY! don't knock this idea . . . I personally use this very strategy! ;)

Camilo
22nd October 2012, 18:19
When the last drop fills the cup, we'll see how bad this can get. In the mean time, get ready in every way you can and enjoy what's left of any relative good time and things appearing close to "normal".

Sidney
22nd October 2012, 19:13
Its a known fact Flouride makes people docile.

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 19:57

Don't you mean Boss Hog? He was the master mind. :laugh:

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 20:02
By making this post, i was kind of hoping that others here
would kind of add on to this, by posting other reasons why
people would riot. What would get people angry enough or
to fan the flames of a riot.

I just gave a very simple example of what would start the
fanning process.

Fred Steeves
22nd October 2012, 20:24
What would get people angry enough or

fanning process.

Just for the record. If rioting ever erupts in my area, I will keep me and my family as far away from it as possible. That would be the worst case scenario, and could very likely lead to all out civil war.

Memo from George Orwell. War does not equal peace.

Cheers,
Fred

Tigger
22nd October 2012, 20:36
Re: Parking fines, etc.
Hardly worth rioting about.

The way it is, is the way it is. To win a moral victory at the expense of your sanity is dumb.

blufire
22nd October 2012, 20:41

fanning process.

When they are no longer mind numbingly entertained.

And . . . most of all

When they no longer have access to food or the money to buy food and especially those who have children to feed

Like Fred . . . I will be no where near this chaos when it very soon erupts

Rioting will serve no purpose other than the excuse to kill many many people and to lock down the masses under full governmental control.

Taurean
23rd October 2012, 01:26
Yer, Go for it, ---- looks like a lot of fun.

ODy9Ho66OqU

Vitalux
23rd October 2012, 02:27
http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/box_001/post_11/235424_2910626_lz.jpg

I can think of a few good reasons why people are not rioting.

Myself, I will not riot because I am not motivated to attack an illusion of self.

Nanoo Nanoo
23rd October 2012, 02:54
To really understand this phenomena of Speeding and Parking fines we should compare the difference between countries with Strict Laws compared to Countries with lax laws.

USA, UK and Australia i think are leading the world in Austerity Fining, Eg under the guise of safety using fines as a tax collection. Speeding and Red light cameras do not save lives in fact quite the opposite. Studies have been done and prove they distract people and cause accidents.

Its a type of revenue raising just like parking tickets. Does it help ? not really its still hard to find parking sometimes but its regulation is not all bad... just the cost of fines involved is a little over ambitious.

Now if we were to look at places like say Thailand, Taiwan or Italy where traffic police are actually working the opposite to how they do in the aforementioned. I have driven in both these countries where you dont get fined or there is not even parking signs anywhere ... and was able to find parking fairly easily.. and sometimes not at all.. but thats ok if you get stuck just park on a footpath , as long as you dont obstruct it you wont get a fine . These places hardly have traffic lights and consequently very little traffic. People drive a lot slower because they arent constantly held up by traffic lights. I find this method much better than the Over laws and control of western road systems.

I hear you say , " how will it be regulated if the police do not inforce any laws ? Great question. I have noticed when there are little or no laws people happily behave them selves and use curteous logic, its in our nature. Now when you IMPOSE laws on people they feel trapped , this in turn causes a RE Action in terms of un healthy behaviour.

If you switch the people to oppiosing enviroments as stated above you will eventually see the peoples charachter change to suit the enviroment.

Laws and austerity that are imposed are un natural. People intrinsically know how to behave and should be trusted more.

N
N

Camilo
23rd October 2012, 04:03

fanning process.

People are rioting all over Spain due to the harsh economic situation, high unemployment and the cut in social benefits by the new government. Same thing have been happening in Greece, and soon in Italy. It's believed that after the USA elections before the end of the year, or begining of next year it will start happening in the USA, but people there are so dumbed down by the chem trails that I think it's gonna take something really big to wake them up and do something about it.

Arrowwind
23rd October 2012, 05:51
Nothing is stopping them. They are just getting warmed up.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/10/2012102017155284774.html

Violet
23rd October 2012, 06:27
Parking issues, lol.

You know what I'd do? I'd stop using my car - which is exactly what I do btw.

Block income for insurance companies aka banks, no income for govt car tax and block income for the oil industry.

Now, imagine if we would all simultaneously start doing that, wouldn't that be a pearl of a riot?

eni-al
23rd October 2012, 08:40

ODy9Ho66OqU

Free electrotherapy?
Maybe wearing thick clothes would help though, if anyone was to go a protest that could turn these days, stab vests would probably be a good idea, and other clothes designed to resist shock/impacts, may seem silly, but you never know, especially if you get caught in a huge rush and fall over.

I don't know what it'd take to start a riot, or mass protest, its got to be something that really does get the country up. I think we'll have to see what other truths come to light. I am really hoping the US elections are fraudulent and it is exposed, that'd probably get things going in the US, people may not realise it now, but when they firmly believed their votes mattered and turns out it was all just a con, be like the protest in Russia.

modwiz
23rd October 2012, 08:45
Maybe it's constipation. :p

Koyaanisqatsi
23rd October 2012, 08:49
Americans are too lazy to riot. Our only hope is black people haha. If obama came on tv and said, "America, we've been poisoning your water for years". Black people would be out in the streets rioting and ****, but all the scared, rich, white people would be posting about the pandemonium on facebook, things like " isn't this teriible??" , afraid to look out the windows. half jest half truth sadly

Taurean
23rd October 2012, 09:00

ODy9Ho66OqU

Free electrotherapy?
Maybe wearing thick clothes would help though, if anyone was to go a protest that could turn these days, stab vests would probably be a good idea, and other clothes designed to resist shock/impacts, may seem silly, but you never know, especially if you get caught in a huge rush and fall over.

I don't know what it'd take to start a riot, or mass protest, its got to be something that really does get the country up. I think we'll have to see what other truths come to light. I am really hoping the US elections are fraudulent and it is exposed, that'd probably get things going in the US, people may not realise it now, but when they firmly believed their votes mattered and turns out it was all just a con, be like the protest in Russia.

OK, I think I got that base covered;-

TigaHawk
23rd October 2012, 10:00

I had an interesting discussion with a protestor in the city last Friday night.

A similar question was asked - why wont people act?

I said Flouride.

He surprised me by saying no, flouride is just re-enforcing "it"

What is it?

All the years of programming and conditioning you recieve in school.

humanalien
23rd October 2012, 16:48
In my thinking, right or wrong, most people are
already aware of our government spending way
more money than we are taking in, there-fore
people are already in a high agitated state.

Just for that reason, prices start rising, such as
food, clothes, gasoline and utilities.

A lot of people were already living at a poverty
level and some have been made to live at a
poverty level, since 9-11, when things really
started to heat up.

Hundred of thousands of americans have lost their
jobs because of the state of the economy and
some of those people that used to work at high
paying jobs, did manage to find a job at their
local McDonalds / Burger King and places like
that.

Some are at below poverty level, in fact, they
are flat broke with no good future for them and
their families in sight.

Then we have the government trying to kill everyone
by spraying chemtrails in the air, adding fluoride
poison to your drinking water and food products.
Then we have monsanto forcing gmo foods down
our throats, thanks to new government regulations
that allow them to do so. We got big pharma killing
us with untested or very little tested drugs that are
making americans sick or killing them.

The list just keeps getting bigger and bigger, yet
we americans just sit on our collective asses and do
nothing. That is, unless their sports team losses it's
game then look out.

So what will it take to get mass riots started, all through-
out america? I guess it will be something as simple and
stupid as parking violations. The proverbial straw that
broke the camels back.

RMorgan
23rd October 2012, 17:45
Hey humanalien,

Well, I guess most people aren´t aware of most points you´ve made on the above post.

Those who are aware, are probably in denial, always believing that things will get better sooner or later, that someone else is going to find a way to fix things.

It´s ok to hope for a better future, but in this case, when the probabilities point to the contrary direction, hope is transformed in denial.

Of course, denial can´t last forever. When people finally have no choice but to understand that the future will be dark if they don´t act now, then they´ll revolt.

This brings us back to your original question. When will this turning point take place? What will finally trigger the people´s rage?

As you´ve said, a lot of people already lost their jobs, the food and gas prices are going up rapidly.

There will be a point, when a bigger unknown percentage of people feel cornered, with zero perspective of a better future. Then you´ll experience total social chaos.

Your current government is quite stupid. It´s well known that, for a government to succeed, they either have to make people happy or control them with fear.

Well, they´ve tried to make people artificially happy using entertainment, drugs and brainwashing. This strategy is starting to fail, as people are becoming more aware of the nature of this game.

They´ve tried to control people with fear then, as a last resource, with the terrorist false flag. This is also not working anymore, for the same reasons.

So, will your government find another way to keep people controlled? Well, maybe yes, maybe no.

If they don´t succeed controlling the masses, as an ultimate resource, they will use brute force. That´s why those FEMA camps are there.

Anyway, my advice is, when you start to realize things are going crazy and people are revolting, move you and your family to a remote place or leave the country for a while.

You guys know I´m not a fan of predictions, but if we look at the hard facts, the probabilities are pretty big that social chaos will happen in the USA in the near future.

I´m not trying to spread fear-porn here. These are just my observations based on facts. I might be totally wrong as well.

Cheers,

Raf.

Nanoo Nanoo
24th October 2012, 08:40
A riot is not the way. They probably want one to announce martial law and then youre goose is really cooked.

They have contingentcy for every effect. Its a tricky one.

N

PurpleLama
24th October 2012, 10:56

Everybody, STAND BACK. I got this one....

http://earthslivingclay.com/shop/images/detailed/0/8_oz_castor_oil_resize.jpg

DeBron
24th October 2012, 14:31

Thats why I brush with baking soda and a little salt like my granddaddy :) (I miss that guy)

humanalien
24th October 2012, 16:16

Everybody, STAND BACK. I got this one....

http://earthslivingclay.com/shop/images/detailed/0/8_oz_castor_oil_resize.jpg

I loved that. Thank-you

humanalien
29th October 2012, 21:22
I've brought this up before but i thought that
i would show you what i meant by people rioting
over a stupid ball game but won't lift a finger to
stop all this nwo crap happening, right before their eyes.

SF Giants World Series Victory Mayhem Broken Up By SFPD

QyFH9BwuSKk

The first comment below this video, explain things perfectly.

Maia Gabrial
30th October 2012, 20:18
More to the point, humanalien is what is stopping people from taking positive action, not rioting? Most people don't want to riot to change things.... We all need to take a stand....

humanalien
30th October 2012, 23:54
What does positive action mean? Writing a letter of complaint
to whom-ever someone is upset with?

Maybe if we all sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya, everything
will be alright again. Not.......

I'm not promoting violence but we are way past the nicey nice
stuff now. People in all forms of government, need to be physically
evicted from their seats of power and order restored throughout
the land.

I don't see any other way than the be physical right now.

It's just that i don't see that happening. Millions of people
are already aware of how we are being poisoned by our own
government.

They are already aware the our government is creating deadly
viruses and setting them loose on us.

They are already aware of the nasty chemtrails in the air that
we are forced to breath.

They are already aware of secret alliances with negative E.T,s
who are teaching us how to build better WDM's.

They are already aware of massive voter fraud and illegally
elected officials.

They are already aware of the massive debt that the government
owes but we and are children and their children's children will have
to pay back. We are kept eternally indebted by our government.

I could keep going on but what would be the sense. This stuff is
thrown, right in our faces and we just say thank you sir, can i
have more?

Talk about being brain dead, i think most americans are. They
won't fight for freedom but they will for a ball game if their team
loses. Does this make any sense at all?

I honestly don't know what is stopping people from going crazy
and just start rioting. In the larger cities, cops rule the land. They
are out there tasering, very young children, old people, the handicap
people, the homeless people and people having seizures.

They are not only beating people up, they are beating them to a
bloody pulp. This includes people in wheelchairs to. Then we got
the cops that love to run over people with their patrol car.

Then you have the cops that break into peoples homes and shoot
them dead, only to find out that they had the wrong house. They
even shoot the damn dog. How bad is that?

These aren't cops any more. These are hired killers and bullies.

Haven't you ever wondered why america has that anti bullying
campaign going on. It's not because the law is concerned about
the well-being of others, they want to train children to always
be good and to obey orders when given to them. They are hoping
to further make people more docile before our government starts
rounding all of us up to be put in the detention camps. The government
does absolutely nothing, with our well-being in mind, no matter how
good it sounds. This is just more reprogramming.

bram
31st October 2012, 01:54
What is stopping people from rioting, or more correctly from rising up and taking control of their lives, is the incredible level of mindwashing currently being carried out by the collective ego. IMO, this is largely due to the globalization of television (through the satellite and cable companies) which now allows a world-wide collective view to be broadcast. Sufficiently dumbed down, we continue to thrive on our diet of junk food, pop music and junk information.

Sammy
31st October 2012, 01:55
Some folks actually have a clue... and thus that stops them from rioting.