PDA

View Full Version : Russell Means

9eagle9
22nd October 2012, 20:36
Very deeply regret and grieve the passage of a true warrior, a true hero, in our ongoing journey for true freedom. A person whos been in the trenches only to rise again and again. A real authentic spirit who continued his passion for justice and free world right up the day he died. The embodiment of courage. The number one definition of walk your talk, gritty raw, direct, honest and cutting right to the bare bones of what ails humanity most. Themselves. While there are those who welcome his demise since will no longer be around to cast their shadows back at them, I for one will deeply regret his active truth in an arena that is mostly composed of idle self deception.

My deepest condolences to the Ogaloa nation and the Pine Ridge people, it has been my deepest honor to support and serve in the humblest ways there. Your living fire breathing contribution to the cause of humanity has been deeply experienced and will be deeply missed.

My spirit await the day that someone is fiery enough to blaze the trails hes made.

Please close this thread moderation. Some vigils are sat better in silence.

Marianne
22nd October 2012, 20:37
Thread closed by request of OP