PDA

View Full Version : A message from...

Iceberg
22nd October 2012, 20:49
I'm starting this thread not to speak a channeled message ( never had interests in those ) but from what I feel and what I know.

...and what I know is that its time to recognise wich is the right path to choose. I feel that many are awakening but the second step is choosing your path , convert your thoughts into actions and progress further. How do I see the right path ?

Who understand emotions and think with mind connected to heart.
Who don't try to avoid fear but tries to fill it with love.
Who seek knowledge for understanding how things works and not only for personal benefit.
Who recognise spirituality in this material life.

The dark is working with full engines to block us in many ways reaching our goal, but it won't have any effect on those who has already choosen the spiritual path.

I am posting this now, because I don't know if I will have the chance to post or reply in here for long time and I say to all : forget calendar dates and predictions but try to leave , seek knowledge, learn,feel, be creative, help others, enjoy life in every moment.

Keep your good work in here and thank you to all
ICEBERG

Fred Steeves
22nd October 2012, 21:24
The dark is working with full engines to block us in many ways reaching our goal, but it won't have any effect on those who has already choosen the spiritual path.

Hi Iceberg. In my opinion, the "dark" is no more our enemy than the "light". We are all a flowing combination of the two, like the Yin Yang symbol. Any more, in my higher sights anyway, I see the "dark", in metaphor, the same as characterized by Louis Gosset Jr. in this famous scene from An Officer And A Gentleman. His job is to at any cost 1) Make sure the recruit is genuine in what it is he's really there for. 2) To bring out a deeply hidden strength of character that the recruit could never had otherwise discovered he possessed.

6g2JN2PrHJg