PDA

View Full Version : Aura contamination

Violet
22nd October 2012, 22:44
For the last couple of months I've been fairly (consecutively) active on a...popular forum with...well, populus.

Most of the discussions are basically about nothing (TV shows, marital cheating, sexual fantasies, women showing off how good they are at basically anything and men chasing all the extremely vain and selfish women on the forum).

It's a very negative environment with everybody being negative about everything and everybody else. With great effort only does a single member on a single occasion spontaneously compliment or sincerely thank another member.

The virtual self is the most important thing and probably the main goal here, for walking a catwalk of biggest online fictive achievements. All this, only to be reviewed and then cracked down by the other forum members with the most rude, explicit and vile comments.

I'm sketching the general atmosphere. Of course every now and then I bump into some friendly people and there are also some friendly topics.

But still, at times I wonder how I manage to participate in discussion there (I'm there for charity work that I started a while ago and I can't abandon my mission after so much efforts from my part).

Now, I notice that when I join these people for too many consecutive days, I basically become like them (even with that being my biggest fear). I get negative, foul words circle in my mind, and I suddenly start bringing up topics like favourite soap/series, favourite scent, he's a bitch, she's a bitch kind of stuff.

So, I guess that bad auras must be contagious...

Kryztian
22nd October 2012, 23:40
I think the greatest challenge is to remain in such environments and find a way to bring positive energy to it. Therein lies the very greatest opportunity for spiritual growth.

RunningDeer
23rd October 2012, 00:23
"...But still, at times I wonder how I manage to participate in discussion there (I'm there for charity work that I started a while ago and I can't abandon my mission after so much efforts from my part)
Hello Violet,

My take is “Know thy Self”. It's the most unselfish thing one can do. Changing myself, may change others. Changing others is not my business. It's like saying they are not sovereign in their own right. Each will come to see why and how they come to be. Sharing knowledge to help jumpstart another is good.

The best thing you can do for others - is to do for yourself. That is the most unselfish, loving gift that you can do for us. Simply Be: a life of fulfillment, a life of peace, a life of light.

This is for you, Lightworker & a thanks for all that you do.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Lighthouses/lighthouse2s.JPG

Nanoo Nanoo
23rd October 2012, 00:45
Its not so much your aura , your aura is a secondary reflection of your inner status.

Humans were not really developed to deal with such negativity or at least havent been educated on how to deal with it. Its not easy and when you are attacked by several members of a community you are meant to trust and work with , it really hits you in the soft tissue.

In order to survive this you need to have a stratergy of releiving your self of this bad energy. This can be a good thing , this can help you really strengthen who you are in terms of not letting others steal your energy. Adn this is where you are probably weak. I bet you take on board what these people say ? like its laughing at your efforts ? when you produce something personal and someone poles fun at it , it hurts more than normal.. You have to ask your self , what sort of people are these and do you really think you can win them over ?

humans generally thrive on pack mentality. Aso soon as one starts howling the rest join in some sort of blood lust. These are what we term " cowards " . If they were alone or people knew their identity and home address they would be acting very differently.

Antidote.

At night open your self , take a look at the day and ask for " removing your anxiety " take in a deep breath and hold it while you clear your mind for your request.. then breather out and feel the anxiety leave your body..

you will be filled up the next day to every day release it in some sort of meditateive sequence as described above.

Trying to change their thinking is futile .. you must save your self and carry on your good work ; 0 )

N
N

Flash
23rd October 2012, 02:37
just stop going there, it is sooo easy

applecrusher1992
23rd October 2012, 04:55
Thank you for this thread. It has reminded me that staying positive in these environments is what we need to do.

Violet
23rd October 2012, 06:07
I think the greatest challenge is to remain in such environments and find a way to bring positive energy to it. Therein lies the very greatest opportunity for spiritual growth.

Thank you, Kryztian, that is indeed part of the mission.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Well Whitecrowblackdeer, this is truly an energizing post of yours. Many thanks.

Violet
23rd October 2012, 06:18
Its not so much your aura , your aura is a secondary reflection of your inner status.

Humans were not really developed to deal with such negativity or at least havent been educated on how to deal with it. Its not easy and when you are attacked by several members of a community you are meant to trust and work with , it really hits you in the soft tissue.

In order to survive this you need to have a stratergy of releiving your self of this bad energy. This can be a good thing , this can help you really strengthen who you are in terms of not letting others steal your energy. Adn this is where you are probably weak. I bet you take on board what these people say ? like its laughing at your efforts ? when you produce something personal and someone poles fun at it , it hurts more than normal.. You have to ask your self , what sort of people are these and do you really think you can win them over ?

humans generally thrive on pack mentality. Aso soon as one starts howling the rest join in some sort of blood lust. These are what we term " cowards " . If they were alone or people knew their identity and home address they would be acting very differently.

Antidote.

At night open your self , take a look at the day and ask for " removing your anxiety " take in a deep breath and hold it while you clear your mind for your request.. then breather out and feel the anxiety leave your body..

you will be filled up the next day to every day release it in some sort of meditateive sequence as described above.

Trying to change their thinking is futile .. you must save your self and carry on your good work ; 0 )

N
N

Hello Nanoo, thanks for your sweet post.

It's not so much me that is attacked, although everybody gets their share some day. I'm just there with my little volunteer office and (I think) people appreciate the work I do.

But they are not nice to each other, and yes, that affects me. I don't want people to needlessly hurt each other like that and I state this opinion wherever I can, caring very little about the consequences really.

This part of yours says it all, well-written:

Thanks again for your very informative reply, one learns.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And what about my volunteer office?

soleil
12th November 2012, 20:31
am i the only one that lives for moments like those? i love being the opposite of everyone else, and being zen in those moments. actually its only when dealing with everyone else, who are (shall i say) asleep, i take them as moments to provoke thought, and be a player myself.

"all the worlds a stage, and the men and women are merely players"

it helps me not take life too seriously. y'know?

Flash
12th November 2012, 20:41

And what about my volunteer office?

in that case, with others advice to clean up, you can admit that part of your mission there is to be a trojan horse of light and beauty. But it is not always easy. I just quit a forum on psychopaths because of too much negativity from the forum admin. She did to me what I had psychopath done to me in the past. No enegy anymore for this kind of abuse, ever.

This is my choice, knowing that they won't change, and that I may not want to throw my energy away, it will be more useful elsewhere (here for example). However, if I had a predetermined mission and had to go throught this in order to have the mission going on, then I could may be chose the trojan horse approach.

To tell the truth however, I do not think that enduring such negativity is helpful to anyone in the long run, on average.

Sometimes, rules have to be put on when it is destructive and recurrent. I have noticed a lot of those terrible behaviors on forums, as if the worst of the negative or obnoxious had taken over, giving themselves the right to be at their lowest. In other word, the scum comes along the ride, often overiding the other regular folks.

This is not acceptable in my books, being plain full fledge bullying and psychopatic behaviors.

Thanks we have moderated forums sometimes.

Violet
18th November 2012, 08:10
Yes thank you moderators for keeping up a forum that is better reflection of reality than the one I've sketched supra.

DNA
18th November 2012, 08:39

I'm in agreement with flash on this. It sounds like a case of casting your pearls to the swine sort of thing. You could also use the expression if you sleep with dogs you get fleas.

Violet
21st November 2012, 09:04

I'm in agreement with flash on this. It sounds like a case of casting your pearls to the swine sort of thing. You could also use the expression if you sleep with dogs you get fleas.

I understand but I feel that I have to persist because of my little office there.

donk
21st November 2012, 15:50
It is soooo easy to sucked down to that level, all of our programming from our entire life makes "going there" the default setting. I agree with everything, Kryz and WCBD posts especially, and Nanoo's:

Trying to change their thinking is futile .. you must save your self and carry on your good work

Great stuff.

it helps me not take life too seriously. y'know?

Amen tera...and flash, you got a point...if it gets too much, you got to know when to get out. But it sounds like you got it figured out--you just got to stay self aware at all times, don't get sucked in, don't let dumb **** bother you, add light to the darkness where you can and don't take any of it personally.

I constantly try to check myself, as I feel like it seems you are doing. It is a great exercize in knowing yourself, self improvement and all that. It is frustrating to see that "negative" seems to be the default and most people get off on hurting or taking their hurts out on other people--so you got to stay focused and realize you can't change everybody (anybody?), all you can do is live by example. Keep up the good work, and remember, the hardest part (at least for me) is always forgiving yourself for slipping...sounds like you are good at it though...just my take, love to all!

Strat
21st November 2012, 16:30
Maybe consider not leaving the forum, but taking a break from it (like a few days or a week). Clear your head and then return. Stick to your charity and don't participate in meaningless threads.

What you're feeling is normal, I have to take breaks from time to time myself. I love this forum but there are some threads I refuse to participate in. I imagine this is fairly normal with all internet forums.

minkton
21st November 2012, 17:08
No, their vibrational level is not contagious. Its a part of you. You arent seperate from them. You are them , its just that in the right environment you make choices that are more loving and harmonious. which they too would do, if they had prolonged exposure to the right environment.

This is a chance for you to embody the right environment and carry it with you and transmit it to others.

That you are framing this as 'contamination' reveals a distaste within you that could do with a blast of compassion to whizz through it.

nomadguy
22nd November 2012, 04:42
GREAT thread! Thank you for adding this to the forum.
One way I find useful to refresh yourself is to reconnect with nature. Another is through playing a musical instrument.

modwiz
22nd November 2012, 05:01
Sunlight will clear an aura very quickly. It is our energetics and attraction that will create lasting problems. Auric hygiene is largely the same as body cleanliness. Not swimming in cesspools helps enormously.

Strat
22nd November 2012, 14:43
Not swimming in cesspools helps enormously.

Not being silly here, I gotta ask; what do you think about swimming in the ocean? I go running on the beach and take about a 30 minute dip in the ocean after and I always feel amazing. Runners high or aura clearing?

modwiz
22nd November 2012, 14:53

Not being silly here, I gotta ask; what do you think about swimming in the ocean? I go running on the beach and take about a 30 minute dip in the ocean after and I always feel amazing. Runners high or aura clearing?

The capacity of the oceans to regenerate and stay energetically clear for us is a marvel. The salt and constant exposure to the Sun also keeps them clear in ways some bodies of fresh water cannot.

My verdict, is aura cleansing.

Anchor
23rd November 2012, 00:25
These seem to me to be the twists and turns of the law of attraction.

To add to the responses made above in the thread , I understand that it is easy for angels (angelic entities) to work with water - and the water you use for cleansing can be easily potentized as well (at your request).

The other main thing is your intent. Your intent has to be steadfast and pure, then you will approach immunity. Then for the balance you take advantage of it, review and learn etc.

While sh*t may stick to a blanket, it does not stick to frictionless energy - thats what you want to deploy in your "shields".

Sammy
23rd November 2012, 20:15

One of the great things about the ocean is the salt water helps suck the toxins out of you... And if you are in the waves, the bobbing motions really help too, like being back in Mama's womb while she walks around. Cheers, Chester