PDA

View Full Version : Soccer fan Ghost

Tangri
23rd October 2012, 21:22
Time travelers or Ghosts can be a soccer fan?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/is-that-a-ghost-celebrating-james-rodriguezs-winner-for-porto-v-psg/

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd October 2012, 21:34
Somebody mentions this in the comments underneath the linked article.

FC Porto fan here.
We've seen this picture on the portuguese media last week already. And a portuguese photographer stepped forward and showed a picture of his from a different point a view taken during the game FC Porto - PSG. It's an old black lady.

Peace out

Maybe someone could check it out and see if its correct, I'm just about to go to bed LOL

Hurritt

Ruby L.
23rd October 2012, 21:35
Sorry to deflate the spirited soccer game ... but the same website posted this soon after:

So it turns out there was no ghost celebrating James Rodriguez’s goal for Porto v PSG (http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/so-it-turns-out-there-was-no-ghost-celebrating-james-rodriguezs-goal-for-porto-v-psg/)

RMorgan
23rd October 2012, 21:39
Hey mate,

Here´s your ghost:

http://comunidade.xl.pt/Record/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/bolanaarea/6888.fantasminha.jpg

Anyway, soccer fans are so fanatic that I wouldn´t be surprised if their ghosts kept the same habits. :)

Cheers,

Raf.

Tangri
23rd October 2012, 21:52
Hey mate,

Here´s your ghost:

http://comunidade.xl.pt/Record/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/bolanaarea/6888.fantasminha.jpg

Anyway, soccer fans are so fanatic that I wouldn´t be surprised if their ghosts kept the same habits. :)

Cheers,

Raf.

Hey ,
It is still preserving Time traveler option eyy?;)

huyi82
23rd October 2012, 22:55
i wouldn't dismiss it quite yet there is a few differences between pictures, in the "ghost" picture the cameramen in the bottom right hand corner are there (one is taking a picture and the other man is wearing a headset), but in the other picture the two men are underneath the old lady, so that would mean the old lady would have to teleport from the left hand side of the picture to the right, what time were both pictures taken?

also the boy that has a bright blue coat is standing next to the "ghost" in the original picture yet in the other picture you can see some of his bright blue coat but this doesn't make sense because the two cameramen are in the bottom right hand corner in the "ghost" picture and the boy in the bright blue coat is on the far left hand side in the "ghost" picture, how can both of them be in the same picture all of a sudden? anyways maybe if whoever took these pictures can tell us what time these pictures were taken then it may shed some light on the differences between both photos.

RMorgan
23rd October 2012, 23:27
i wouldn't dismiss it quite yet there is a few differences between pictures, in the "ghost" picture the cameramen in the bottom right hand corner are there (one is taking a picture and the other man is wearing a headset), but in the other picture the two men are underneath the old lady, so that would mean the old lady would have to teleport from the left hand side of the picture to the right, what time were both pictures taken?

also the boy that has a bright blue coat is standing next to the "ghost" in the original picture yet in the other picture you can see some of his bright blue coat but this doesn't make sense because the two cameramen are in the bottom right hand corner in the "ghost" picture and the boy in the bright blue coat is on the far left hand side in the "ghost" picture, how can both of them be in the same picture all of a sudden? anyways maybe if whoever took these pictures can tell us what time these pictures were taken then it may shed some light on the differences between both photos.

Hey mate,

I´m more inclined to think that the old lady changed places, maybe she went to the bathroom or something like that, and decided to pick another chair.

Since grandma and the ghost wear the same clothes, I guess it makes more sense.

Cheers,

Raf.