PDA

View Full Version : What is the bigger picture?

Peace of Mind
24th October 2012, 18:45
Hi Avalon,

This post/thread is to alleviate misconceptions, and to help myself and others avoid being seen in a condescending light.

I was invited to this forum by another member because I’m in a position to assist in spreading information through certain mass media outlets. In the end, this may/may not cost myself and others our careers, jobs, and maybe our lives, but we are prepared to do this because the results from this “exposure to disclosure” will benefit all.

My focus here has always been on humanity and the 2012 event. The way this 2012 news was delivered in the forums/site (back then) was extreme and with a heightened sense of urgency, after all… what’s more important than the future of humanity and the planet? When I joined this forum, most of the threads were about 2012, this subject matter was my main focus because the world needs to know as much as possible about this. Most, if not all of the alien talk was wrapped around this 2012 event. After 3 years, I’ve watched countless members come and go, and the talk/threads about 2012 have subsided… but the talk about aliens seems to have picked up steam, why? I find this a bit suspicious. You would think this 2012 scenario would be bigger news but everything is regular, we’re still slaves, selfish, confused, belligerent, and irresponsible beings who are becoming increasingly divided (one way or another). The weather seems to be normal and the natural catastrophes (floods, earthquakes, storms) seem to be the normal seasonal events, nothing worth making a conspiracy over. The only changes I’ve noticed are the increased awareness in the way we have been living, but many of those people are often rocked back to sleep by more propaganda.

IMHO, I now see the alien hype to be a set up for a false flag event, a way to further dumb down the populace, a blatant but clever distraction, another way to get people to think less of themselves/disempowerment. If anything, I only see a sly divide and conquer tactic. I’ve explained why I feel like this numerous times and will happily continue to do so. Now we have people thinking they are aliens, thinking they were abducted, giving all kinds of accounts without the decency of validity. Sometimes I feel offended by this because no one in their right mind will go and tell their families and friends about this info if they can’t validate it. Yet, the presenters of this info present it in a way that makes it seem extremly important for everyone. It catches our attention and stagnates us. So now I feel like I’ve wasted some time and possibly some resources preparing for false events.

Perhaps I’m missing somethings here; I would like nothing more than to know the truth. So some assistance in clarity is in need. Some sayings I’m noticing being thrown around freely lately is “you have to see the bigger picture”, or “you haven’t had the experiences I've had”. But these are not answers, nor do they satisfy the curiosity (unless you’re a blind follower). How am I, or others suppose to convince our love ones and others about something we can’t prove? What is the purpose of all the alien stuff if it’s doing absolutely nothing for us? When I first came here I could easily see the purpose for it, but since the 2012 hype is dying down I’m feeling something else sinister was/is at hand. So I’m asking, “What is the bigger picture”?

thanks in advance

Peace

Heather2017
24th October 2012, 19:15
Hi Peace of Mind. Great questions and thoughts to ponder.

...we’re still slaves, selfish, confused, belligerent, and irresponsible beings who are becoming increasingly divided (one way or another).

I respectfully disagree with that characterization. Some of us may behave that way, but it's not our true nature.

How am I, or others suppose to convince our love ones and others about something we can’t prove? What is the purpose of all the alien stuff if it’s doing absolutely nothing for us? When I first came here I could easily see the purpose for it, but since the 2012 hype is dying down I’m feeling something else sinister was/is at hand. So I’m asking, “What is the bigger picture”?

We can't convince anyone of anything. We can speak our truth and offer what evidence there is when it feels appropriate and let others think what they will.

The challenge for those demanding 3D proof is that many important things exist outside the bandwidth most of us can perceive (although we can expand that bandwidth).

There's no substitute for personal, firsthand experience. I also think there are mind slides that prevent us from seeing and hearing certain things.

I would suggest that different people are here for different reasons, and there are many big pictures.

For me, the big picture is waking up to the antihuman agendas at work, rediscovering and strengthening our direct connection to Source, and doing whatever is part of our path to help others have freedom and their direct connection.

Love,
Heather

Nanoo Nanoo
24th October 2012, 19:48
We can explain it but we cant understand it for you.

Patience :-) smile, enjoy the experience and forget time

N

Hervé
24th October 2012, 20:09
Reposting this -- anew -- here:

This is what some, if not most, of you/us are facing:

jMWVUoYNezU

This is, in short, what he says:

Exposure to true information does not matter anymore: A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.

The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with informations [which are] authentic, true, with documents, with pictures [...] he will refuse to believe it.

That's the tragedy of the demoralization [step].

For those of you who might be mistaken as to the interpretation of which group falls into the category of the "demoralized," check the data... where and what are the real, actual data?

Hervé
24th October 2012, 20:23
For example,

As the propaganda goes, the ETs/extra/inter/dimensionals/archons are in total control of earth and have been so for eons...

Well, then, why bother with Agenda 21, Monsanto and all sorts of GMOs which would supposedly cut off the supply of emotional energy these entities are feeding off of?

Could it be that a greater and greater % of the population is actually slipping out of their control?

Etc...

T Smith
24th October 2012, 20:40
This may be an over simplification, but I think the biggest picture here is that some of us on this planet are becoming more aware of who and what we are. Some describe this as an ascension process, others describe the transition to a lighter density, 4th-dimension, etc. I've heard many explanations center around the opening of the pineal gland, or the activation of dormant DNA, etc. In any case, I think this is a physical thing as much as a mental thing. There is evidence that the earth itself is changing its vibratory frequency. There is also other scientific evidence to suggest this is happening physically and not just psychologically. However you choose to process the information, it is clear that humanity is undergoing some kind of transformation. That's the skinny, as far as I understand it. The rest is details... and much of the disinformation, distractions, 2012 prophecies, etc., may be deliberate social engineering to provide people with an implanted database to understand what is happening to them, be it to further control and enslave people or to ease the transition. I personally don't subscribe to the latter idea, but I also can't say I have a thorough or empathetic understanding of the motives behind manipulating the masses’ understanding of reality.

I don't think there is going to be a disclosure or a sudden alien event en masse, save for a possible project Bluebeam type event or false flag event to advance the agenda of the controlling powers. Rather, I think the most probable events to happen is simply more and more people will physically begin to perceive and become aware of inner and lighter dimensions, including what many understand as the alien agenda. This won’t be an overnight thing. It will be a gradual thing, like awakening slowly from a long coma, little by little.

For example, there are many "alien" species, for lack of a better description, that already exist among us on this planet. They are already part of the tapestry of the reality we do perceive – most of us just do not perceive this as an “alien” presence, per se. It's not that these entities are going to suddenly make themselves known to the unsuspecting masses, it is more that the masses -- little by little -- will soon begin to perceive them. The question of what happens from here depends on how many people begin to perceive these entities and realities and what shape civilization and society will take on because of it.

It is also quite evident that the same controlling powers that generate the public perception of reality, which may even include the alien agenda, are doing everything possible to thwart the transformation process, for whatever the purpose, so to block the expanding human perception in anyway they can, i.e. by forcefully medicating the masses with fluoride, vaccinations, via the food supply, via the atmosphere, via the drinking water, etc. One can formulate many plausible hypotheses as to why these powers are doing this, including the simplest explanation of stunting human perception to protect their interests. In any case, these seem to be the facts of what is going on. As and how we process these facts, as a species, is when things will begin to get especially interesting…

goinghome2012
24th October 2012, 20:46
in my opinion if everything goes well from now until 2012 2013 then we will be fine heading into Unity consciousness and the manifesting of the Golden Age.

Haven't we done enough

Incarnation after incarnation

We are being helped obviously with the increase of vibration of light on planet Gaia, momma and our star brothers and sisters

Don't worry, just be love and spread the peace vibrations

Everyone has a piece of the puzzle

soon enough we will be in a world of Enlightenment, the next Golden Age.

peace

Nanoo Nanoo
25th October 2012, 01:54
Well said T Smith.

Im always curious why humans want to know the future. Who is doing what etc. It seems to be giving a lot of power over to the propegators?

Even more curious is the knowledge most things out there is dis information yet still wanting to pick it apart... Hmmm very curious

N

ghostrider
25th October 2012, 04:43
The deal is we are the ET's . No one's coming to do everything for us, we must change the world ourselves. 2012 is just going to be an optical illusion by the central sun of our galaxy setting all around earth do to the alighnment , it will seem sunset in a 360 radius. You think that humans only having acess to 10 percent brain use is an accident ?? Moses, Noah, etc living to be 700 years old and we live only 80 to 100 years old , we have been gentically altered by our ancestors people of high technology. The bigger picture is the masses opening their minds, and not believing the programmed information that has held us down for at least 500 years. Once the world believed the earth was flat . question everything, learn everything you thought you knew already, re-educate yourself, don't follow the program anymore. In simple terms , FREE YOUR MIND .

Hervé
25th October 2012, 04:49
What's horribly terrible is that, that so-called "Bigger Picture" is about the size of a thumbnail... 1 to 2% of the population... the said psychopaths.

See what one sample of that 1-2% and his progeny can do in about one century and the havock they can wreak in that period of time while funding all the necessary research to implement Agenda 21 whether it is the poisoning of the wells through fluoridation and oil; the poisoning of bodies through medications, vaccines, alduterated foods and drinks, GMOs, depleted uranium, etc... the dumbing down of entire populations through education into ignorance (university research grants from whose "Foundation"?); the suppressed free energy research held under Rockefeller's elbow since Maxwell and Tesla; never mind all the wars they fostered; etc... have a peek:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27790-While-you-were-out---business-as-usual&p=283872&viewfull=1#post283872

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27790-While-you-were-out---business-as-usual&p=284111&viewfull=1#post284111

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26454-Conspiracy-Theory-to-Application&p=272935&viewfull=1#post272935

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26454-Conspiracy-Theory-to-Application&p=273502&viewfull=1#post273502

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13393-Top-Model-says-sun-lotion-is-poison&p=270710&viewfull=1#post270710

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42567-We-Need-to-Depopulate-the-Earth&p=451723&viewfull=1#post451723

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45219-Melinda-Bill-Gates-on-a-Crusade-Population-Control&p=491639&viewfull=1#post491639

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45396-This-World-Spain-s-Stolen-Babies-..Trafficked-By-The-Catholic-Church-for-decades..&p=492136&viewfull=1#post492136

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24873-Jacob-Schiff-Ordered-Czar-Nicholas-II-s-Murder&p=260553&viewfull=1#post260553

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24873-Jacob-Schiff-Ordered-Czar-Nicholas-II-s-Murder&p=260920&viewfull=1#post260920

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25102-For-an-idea-on-the-big-picture&p=266051&viewfull=1#post266051

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25102-For-an-idea-on-the-big-picture&p=266887&viewfull=1#post266887

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26195-POLICE-STATE-How-it-came-about-in-the-US-of-A&p=270679&viewfull=1#post270679

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27226-The-Vile-Truth-of-the-JFK-Assassination&p=279540&viewfull=1#post279540

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44569-U.S.-Troops-In-Neighborhood-Streets-Fully-Armed&p=482574&viewfull=1#post482574

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=491771&viewfull=1#post491771

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=509346&viewfull=1#post509346

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27884-Speaking-of-Street-Crimes-Riots-etc...&p=284742&viewfull=1#post284742

Combine the above with John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and you may realize that the overtaking of this planet by a few families is about to be completed right under our nose.

All of that because "good men" did nothing in time (see how the Kennedys ended) and relinquished or surrendered their responsibilities into the hands of a non-intervening or non-existent "higher power."

modwiz
25th October 2012, 06:21
What's horribly terrible is that, that so-called "Bigger Picture" is about the size of a thumbnail... 1 to 2% of the population... the said psychopaths.

See what one sample of that 1-2% and his progeny can do in about one century and the havock they can wreak in that period of time............

Combine the above with John Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and you may realize that the overtaking of this planet by a few families is about to be completed right under our nose.

All of that because "good men" did nothing in time (see how the Kennedys ended) and relinquished or surrendered their responsibilities into the hands of a non-intervening or non-existent "higher power."

Gordon Duff put this up tonight: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/24/ashamed-living-in-post-rational-america/

Have We Become a Nation of Vomit Eaters?

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

nomadguy
25th October 2012, 06:28
I think "the bigger picture" is a way of saying "drop all preconceptions" and observe all the things going on with fresh eyes.
See all there is to see and look at it without judging it from your built-up perception. That perception has been crafted (for most of us anyway) either by ourselves, or the MSM or control programs etc.

And also
See how everything is related.

Peace of Mind
5th November 2012, 16:59
Just as I suspected, No one seems to have a clear picture, and the ones always making that statement has yet to leave a comment, Hmmm. This is a perfect example of why soceity falls so hard. Believing in fallacy has handicapped and blinded the majority of us, often causing us to take blind leaps of faith that hardly turn out well. Why should they turn out well? You are suppose to know your next move, not guess it while promoting someone elses next move.

Thanks again to those that actually took the time to post something of importance, and kudos for making honest attempts at explaining the unexplainable.

Peace

donk
5th November 2012, 17:44
In my personal life, it seems that the extradimensional/esoteric stuff beyond my perception ramps up when I am at peace with the mundane world.

I have to agree with nearly everything on this thread, including and possibly especially the original post. Amer zo--comoplete with the Perkins hat tip--is dead on as well.

So trying to get the "as above, so below" perspective--it seems there is INDIVIDUAL interference once one has the ability/time/energy to spend on the big picture. When I had little to no issues on the finance/family/interpersonal level and I was able to shift the direction of my intent and attention to the "big piture", that is when I walloped with all kinds of crazy stuff from every direction:

-My girlfriend started opening up about things that are identical to the "abduction scenario", complete with physical "proof" and synchronicities I found impossible to rationalize away
-The house we moved into has been verified from several very independent from very different directions to have some sort of interdimensional energy, probably an entity of some sort (in addition to the "garden variety spirits" my gf had grown accustomed to seeing), that directly effects this plane existence, in ways that I cannot explain any other way, and whether it be my bloodline or flouride or whatever--I have NO sensitivity to such things--but I cannot deny the effects that I see in my limited perception
-people around me, that I seem to attract, have acted in crazy-parasitical and even predatory ways, the more I am honest about my own tendancies and clear and deal with my own baggage, I seem to open a vacuum for lost/damaged/baggage driven people that i love and trust that i seem to bring out the worst of somehow (they take total advantage of me).

So I have had to spend all of my emotional energy and more time than I really have facing myself, making sure i am taking full responsibility for the reality that i am creating, while making sure not to let any of these forces impose on it. It takes a lot of work and attention to not fall back into the victim mentality that I constantly focus on that I feel I am more less free of for the most part--which to me leads me to the conclusion that these things I describe seem to be a direct intentional PERSONAL distraction. As above, so below?

Maybe my ramblings are inappropriate, it is just the ideas that your post trigger. Perhaps more people feel this way? That the closer they get to owning all of their personal responsibility, the more of the unhealed trauma and baggage they clear, the closer we seem to get the bigger, the more obstacles the ______ (this is a toughy...should it be "the universe"? god? the bad guy? ourselves?...how would YOU fill this blank?) throws our way. Am I alone in this feeling?