PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Has Totally Shot Itself In Its Own Stupid Foot

Mozart
26th October 2012, 17:41
Un -- EFFING -- believable.

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/facebook_i_want_my_friends_back

I don't have a Facebook account and never have had one, but this article clearly shows that Facebook totally, completely shot itself in its own damn foot.

Who in the management team made them do this? CIA?

I'm posting this so that it can get some exposure and I do recommend that you send this link on out to many in your email and Facebook contacts that you can. This greed-grab is beyond stupid, so there has to be a sinister reason behind this, like the idea of throttling the inter connectivity of people, perhaps?

It is well-known that the corporate, de facto "government", USA, INC, does not want the common people to do well and to be informed, so it's my guess that they'll do anything to try to throttle such connectivity amongst the people who are slowly -- way TOO effing slowly -- waking the hell up.

Eff Facebook.

~Mozart

Rahkyt
26th October 2012, 17:54
I've often thought as I've watched this occur over the past months that it was CIA-instigated. Keep the contact potentiality as low as possible.

I also believe this is why Youtube killed its community also and began to start deleting and banning a lot of sites that were alternative or conspiratorial in nature. FB is Nazi-ish about it too. If you attempt to friend people you don't know - outside of certain, very limited social parameters and algorithyms - they will shut you down quick, make sure you can't friend people for weeks and up to a month at a time.

It is how Myspace got killed as well, the community was destroyed.

All of these sites seem to intentionally "shoot themselves in the foot" and cause people to migrate to other mediums.

It may be a larger strategy that will cause another mass migration to occur that leads from FB to Google Plus, which is just sitting there, waiting for us all.

If google gets a hold of these billion + users, watch out.

angelahedgehog
26th October 2012, 18:12
I use Facebook to keep in touch with my mum abroad. The reason I don't switch, is its taken the dear sweet little old lady up until now to get an Internet connection and learn to use Facebook. I also use it to keep in touch with old friends. I could use email, but Facebook presents the content very well and handles text, images and videos.

People complain its difficult to find me, I suppose that means I'm either too dull or dangerous ;) ...

I never connect with someone I've never met and I connect with different groups of my own choosing and occasionally I get invites from strangers which I politely decline. These people could be anyone, people are mad.

But I think this is the death knell for Facebook because as soon as it goes to a fee based model, people will eventually switch to something else - it'll start off great and then deteriorate down the same old slippery slope.

MySpace anyone?
;)

Nickolai
26th October 2012, 18:39
Hello, friend!

Please, just kindly spend some time with me explaining why don't you have the Facebook account? (besides the reason that it steals my privacy...LOL)
Help me to figure it out for myself!

Thankfully,

Nickolai

Maia Gabrial
26th October 2012, 20:06
Stupid is as stupid does.... :becky:

TargeT
26th October 2012, 22:27
If google gets a hold of these billion + users, watch out.

unfortunately google has shown itself to be untrustworthy... though not quite so much as the CIA,,, err Face book.

I also do not have a profile, nor will I ever.

Hello, friend!

Please, just kindly spend some time with me explaining why don't you have the Facebook account? (besides the reason that it steals my privacy...LOL)
Help me to figure it out for myself!

Thankfully,

Nickolai

It helps if you understand Psycology & the phnomenon of "Psycological Profiling" and how accurate & powerful it is.

its also good to know that M. zuckerberg is NOT who he says he is, he did NOT start facebook as we are told & his initial investers ($500,000) was from the C.I.A.; if that is not enough to turn you off read the privacy statement/ user agreement sometime.

DIGdWsxHJlM