PDA

View Full Version : More good news...Noble Gas Plasma Engine to Revealed Dec 11, 2012

Kimberley
26th October 2012, 20:05
I have been meaning to post this...It is happening folks :-) :grouphug:

http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/2012/10/noble-gas-plasma-engine-to-revealed-at.html

Noble Gas Plasma Engine to Revealed at Power-Gen Conference, Orlando Florida, Dec 11, 2012
October 23, 2012

The Noble gas Engine will be revealed to the World on Dec. 11, 2012 at the Power-Gen conference in Orlando Florida. Inteligentry, TPT, and Plasmerg will have 6 booths in the conference along with companies manufacturing the engine or selling products using the Noble gas engine.

On display will be an engine running a generator/alternator. Since the engine neither consumes fuel or expells waste, it can be run inside. It has no intake or exhaust. The engine on display will be a two cylinder noble gas plasma engine and possibly a prototype four cylinder engine. The six cylinder will come out some where around July or August 2013.

Researchers think it will run for at least 1 1/2 years 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on one noble gas fill, maybe even longer. One prototype of an earlier version of the engine has now run 1 1/2 years in Michigan. Others are in testing in locations around the world according to John Rohner.

When it hits the world will feel the ground shake, This will have a huge impact on oil companies and internal combustion engine and part manufacturers. The noble gas engine has no carburetor, valves, intake/ exhaust manifold, gas tanks.

This will make solar, and wind obsolete (they are much more expensive). The biggest impact will be in transportation (cars, trucks, ships/boats, trains and planes). Its impact won't stop there. Nuclear generation will feel it too. Then of course the Environmental benefits are absolutely NO carbon monoxide or carbond dioxide (CO2). Global warming due to carbon dioxide emissions will be a non-issue. Upon adoption, CO2 levels will start to drop.

This will have BIG opposition from vested interests who make huge profits from carbon fuels.
It will be be a big fight! So when this comes out SUPPORT IT... SCREAM AND YELL "WE NEED THIS NOW" They'll be less likely to try to kill it. This is a huge advance for our health and the health of the planet.

You can buy a kit and make one for yourself...

http://www.plasmerg.com/kits.html

onawah
26th October 2012, 20:14
Please explain what the practical uses are for this machine, if I were to buy one now. Thanks.

TargeT
26th October 2012, 20:22
what you can buy now seems to be just a "proof of concept" "toy"

TargeT
26th October 2012, 20:22
Please explain what the practical uses are for this machine, if I were to buy one now. Thanks.

Power generation, vehicle movement are the first two that come to mind... I'm reading claims of 1,500HP from a 360ci 6cyl engine

PlasmERG has designed two motors for OEM use. One is an opposed 2 cylinder, 120 cubic inch engine and produces a maximum of ~300 HP. The second is a 6 Cylinder 360 cubic inch engine and produces a maximum of ~1500 HP. (Ref.)

http://pesn.com/2009/07/18/9501554_Plasma_Transition_Process_motor_system/

seems too good to be true....

onawah
26th October 2012, 20:31
For those who can't afford such an expensive toy, my question is, specifically:
if I were to buy the $350 kit, which apparently still requires an additional $150 to assemble, would I be able to plug something into it so that it would run, like say, an electric heater?
Or does the energy generated still need to be harnessed and converted somehow so that it can be used for a practical purpose?
How big would such a unit have to be in order to run a car?

TargeT
26th October 2012, 20:40
For those who can't afford such an expensive toy, my question is, specifically:
if I were to buy the $350 kit, which apparently still requires an additional $150 to assemble, would I be able to plug something into it so that it would run, like say, an electric heater?
Or does the energy generated still need to be harnessed and converted somehow so that it can be used for a practical purpose?
How big would such a unit have to be in order to run a car?

it functions (SUPPOSEDLY!!!!) exactly like an internal combustion engine.. it would spin a drive shaft that would then be used to spin an alternator, or transmission etc....

I WOULD NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS AT THIS TIME

Part I: My Concerns About Inteligentry

Here I enumerate several concerns, including the perpetual postponement of manufacturers being shown how to run their engines; encouraging people to buy stock to get their license so the money doesn't go in escrow; John's ignoring great suggestions for the technology and the company; a timeline that evinces a lack of understanding of the steps involved in taking something to market.

Here I stand at the gate to Inteligentry's facility.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

We all would love it if the noble gas engine company, Inteligentry story were true. Wouldn't that be fantastic? -- a solution for both the clean energy push and for the economic depression. Some of us want it to be true so bad that we have been extremely generous to Inteligentry, despite so many red flags, foremost being that no one there (except John, allegedly) has ever seen a working engine yet.After visiting Inteligentry a week ago, I went from skeptical, on the verge of doing an exposť, to being optimistic. But given the correspondence I have had with CEO, John Rohner, since then, with a multitude of internal contradictions, and considering additional information about the Inteligentry operation that has come to light, I now feel obliged to present to you information, which in my assessment, concludes that this is a highly questionable operation. Here is the info; you can decide for yourself.

Perpetual Postponement

Since I began covering Inteligentry, John has given many dates of when certain things were to happen, which didn't happen.

I realize that, generally speaking, when rolling out something new, things usually take much longer and cost a lot more than anticipated. So I don't see postponements of milestone accomplishments to be a red flag in and of itself.

One of the things I was holding out for was an upcoming manufacturer's meeting on around September 8, when those manufacturers who are able are to show up with a couple of engines built, were to have John show them how to hook up the noble gases and electronics to make the engine work.

What I found out today, though, is that there have been a number of such meetings scheduled since March, and each time they have been postponed because one or more of the manufacturers wasn't ready. Rather than just proceed with those who were ready, John postponed that function of the meeting to allow time for the others to get ready -- saying something to the effect that he wants to get them all started at the same time. More manufacturers have been licensed recently, and they are working on their engine, having just received their castings within the last month and are still waiting for good drawings. So they are unlikely to be ready; so John could use that as an excuse to postpone again, for example.

If that had happened one or two times, it might be understandable, but it has happened at least five times, according to Jeff Platt, who was part of the Salt Lake City (SLC) group, and subsequently stepped down, and is now sure enough in his skepticism to go public with his name, while the rest of his former group still want to go forward, hoping for the best. Apparently, John has made statements already regarding the upcoming meeting that Jeff thinks will turn into yet another "postponement" of showing them how to get their engines to run on Joseph Papp's noble gases plasma effect.

Four of the five engines you have seen on display at Inteligentry were built by the SLC group, yet still John requested that they build two more in order to show up to the next manufacturers' meeting.

The appearance of those engines in his shop has given him huge credibility capital that has brought in people to buy stock and apply for licenses, even though those engines, built to John's specs to be "production prototypes", couldn't run more than a few hours at 500 rpm, according to Jeff. He's not an engineer, but he's been around mechanical things enough to have some common sense. He did watch the engines running with an electric motor, and they were shaking pretty badly.

Licensing Deal in Stock Purchase

Regarding the licenses, I had been impressed by two things: 1) their low price, not preventing entry; and 2) that the license funds are put into escrow until the licensee witnesses a working unit. Puts you at ease, right?

What I learned yesterday is that PTP Licensing has a "deal" for stockholders, that for a certain amount of stock, you can get a license included. According to a person I was speaking to yesterday from Europe, Tana Kane has been encouraging potential licensees to go this route, so they get both a license and stock in the company. More importantly, that way, Inteligentry gets spendable money, whereas they don't get the money if it is put in escrow.

Another thing I've been noting is that John keeps pushing back the date that they will stop selling stock. By having a deadline coming soon, people feel pressure to get in on the good deal while it is still available, then push the deadline back again -- a classical marketing ploy driven by and feeding the scarcity mentality.

Ignores Many Key Improvement Suggestions

One of the big red flags is how impervious John is to good suggestions about how to improve the design and improve the company. He behaves like a dictator -- he knows best, and anyone who varies substantially from his position is likely to be tossed out of the game. He's been on the hunt to find out who of his manufacturers have been talking to me, so he can excise the offending parties. Because Jeff from SLC is willing to go on record with his concerns, now the entire SLC operation is being poised to go on the chopping block, even though he's left them.

If you look at this behavior from the vantage point that he has made everything up about having ever had an engine(s) running, and so he knows there never will be a working unit going to market, then a lot of his behavior starts to make sense. Why worry about improving the engine design if it's all for show to bring in money, not to go to market? Why plan for alpha testing to find out how the design will work in various environments -- hot, cold, elevation, vibrations, shocks, damage -- if you're never going to have such an engine to test? Why work through the fine details of all the steps needed to bring an engine to market if you're not actually going to bring an engine to market? All he needs to do is give the appearance that he's working in that direction, to keep the gig going, to keep new stock sales coming in.

Jeff's point to fellow manufacturers is: "Even if John has a real technology, he is not the kind of person you want to be doing business with because of how he has treated so many people in the recent past."

Taking a Product to Market

Just think, for a minute, about what is usually involved in taking a new product to market that breaks new ground to the extent that this one allegedly does. You want to have months of satisfactory performance from many alpha and beta test units. And there is the certification process, too. The alpha tests are done first (once you have a production prototype), in house; and when those perform satisfactorily, then you open up limited beta testing to run the device out in the field under a wide range of customer environments. This costs many millions of dollars, and it is why investment money is needed.

The fact that John hasn't been open to or soliciting such investment should be a major red flag that he has no intention of doing satisfactory alpha and beta testing because there will never be a working unit to test. He just tells his manufacturers that this will be their responsibility, yet he expects them to have units ready to sell by the December 11-13 PowerGen conference; even though they haven't even yet seen a unit working, let alone tested. They still have to engineer a design that will hold up. This process usually takes 12-18 months in the real world, with adequate funding.

You'll note that the Inteligentry facility has no engine testing equipment. No dynamometers. Not needed if you're never going to have a running engine, so why bother, right?

Well, John claims that he's already done all his lab testing on earlier engines that have been running at undisclosable locations. What you see now is a production prototype. That's what he told me as recently as last week when I was there.

Yet the manufactures say that the present engine design of John's would never hold up. For example, Jeff points out that the oil that is used to lubricate the engine is likely to contaminate the noble gases, and they will degenerate. John replies: "The cylinders don't need oil, they are self-lubricating." But Jeff points at that the bearings on the Harley Davidson crank shaft at the bottom have to be lubricated with oil.

Balancing is another issue. John has the two linear pistons moving back and forth together, rather than opposed. Keeping the noble gases in is another engineering issue for the "production prototype". John says it's solved, but the manufactures disagree.

Put yourself in an attorney's shoes. Can you fathom taking an engine to market, which is going to sit in people's homes, cars, planes; just a few feet away from where people are; which hasn't been thoroughly tested? If it's a new nuclear process, what unseen emissions might there be? What unusual electromagnetic properties might be emitted? How could that effect health? You can't just assume it is safe.

A Unit to Power My House

Now, with that in mind -- what it takes to bring a product to market, with beta testing following alpha testing -- consider the lack of understanding exhibited by John when he told me last week that I could expect to drive down to Vegas in a month to pick up a (beta) test unit to take home and power my house.

Yet none of their group (except, allegedly, John) has yet seen an engine running; and even John has not yet run the present "production prototype" on the noble gas process; let alone test it to see how it will hold up.

Where is his head? Is it in reality or make-believe?

You know how much I or anyone would love to have such a unit.

more here:
http://pesn.com/2012/08/21/9602163_Part_I--My_Concerns_About_Inteligentry/

meat suit
26th October 2012, 20:59
thanks for the homework TargeT,

I have come to accept that there are quite a few very skilled con-men in the alternative energy world that are ready to cash in on people who are desperate to invest in the next big thing. I want this energy break thru thing so desperately too....

I love your enthusiasm Kimberly...

Robert J. Niewiadomski
26th October 2012, 21:13
This was posted today on PA in Sabrina's Mass Resignations thread. I agree it deserves a thread of it's own :)
Have visited POWER-GEN website. There is no mention of the companies mentioned in the OP on the exhibitors list for this year's conference :( :confused:
Any ideas?
Link to that list: http://fp32.a2zinc.net/clients/fppennwell/events12/public/fphtml.aspx?eventid=178&AEID=129,172,170,171,176&IMID=170

There is also warning on POWER-GEN webpage against two other companies going by the same name and aparently luring companies into buying booth space throug them. Could it be possible that Noble Gas folks had been coned? Maybe they think they are enroled when in fact they are not...
At the very bottom of this page: http://www.power-gen.com/exhibit.html

ALERT TO EXHIBITORS!

BEWARE of the Fair Guide PennWell Corporation and POWER-GEN International do NOT support the Fair Guide-- It is NOT affiliated with PennWell Corporation or POWER-GEN International. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Fair Guide from Construct Data, its publisher, which use the name POWER-GEN International- do not be fooled. Construct Data currently operates out of Slovakia (it has previously operated out of Austria and Germany.)

BEWARE of the Expo-Guide PennWell Corporation and POWER-GEN International also do NOT support the Expo-Guide-- It is NOT affiliated with PennWell Corporation or POWER-GEN International. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Expo-Guide from Commercial Online Manuals, its publisher, which use the name POWER-GEN International- again, do not be fooled. The Expo-Guide currently operates out of Mexico.

TargeT
26th October 2012, 21:20
There is some technical info on this page that looks promising, perhaps there is just some extremely "different" personalities involved, though the accusations of the lead Noble gas "guy" being a pathological liar seem founded.

If you were interested enough to read how this system (supposedly) works, this will be an interesting link as well:

This link has some interesting technical back and forth which makes me think this system is indeed possible, but the above concerns are still over powering in my mind.
http://pesn.com/2012/08/24/9602167_Noble_Gas_Plasma_or_Aluminum_Ring_Electrom agnet/#retraction

Robert J. Niewiadomski
26th October 2012, 22:08
Have looked more at the conference. In August 10, 2012 there was an anouncment about their participation as Inteligentry. Here is the link to it.
http://pesn.com/2012/08/10/9602157_Inteligentry_to_debut_at_Power-Gen/
There is a piece of exhibition's floor plan and they are there. Booth #5279.

http://pesn.com/2012/08/10/9602157_Inteligentry_to_debut_at_Power-Gen/Power-Gen2012_Inteligentry-booth_rd.gif

As for now they are registered for that conference as PTP Licensing Ltd. Booth #5279.
http://fp32.a2zinc.net/clients/fppennwell/events12/public/fphtml.aspx?eventid=178&AEID=129,172,170,171&IMID=170
Here is the webpage of PTP: http://www.ptplicensing.com/
Quite a drama. It looks like the drama Wade Frazier describes in his days with Dennis Lee and what they had gone through. When FE is done the old capitalistic way ie. patented/licenced/monetized/turned into profits, friends turn into greedy monsters, lies are flying low and fast and real blood gets spilled over the place.

TargeT
11th December 2012, 20:15
Today is the day,, 6 booths is a pretty large space, hopefully some confirmation comes from this.

The Noble gas Engine will be revealed to the World on Dec. 11, 2012 at the Power-Gen conference in Orlando Florida. Inteligentry, TPT, and Plasmerg will have 6 booths in the conference along with companies manufacturing the engine or selling products using the Noble gas engine.

On display will be an engine running a generator/alternator. Since the engine neither consumes fuel or expells waste, it can be run inside. It has no intake or exhaust. The engine on display will be a two cylinder noble gas plasma engine and possibly a prototype four cylinder engine. The six cylinder will come out some where around July or August 2013.

Researchers think it will run for at least 1 1/2 years 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on one noble gas fill, maybe even longer. One prototype of an earlier version of the engine has now run 1 1/2 years in Michigan. Others are in testing in locations around the world according to John Rohner.

http://www.seri-worldwide.org/id839.html

http://www.plasmerg.com/_pix/OLD2S.jpg
http://www.plasmerg.com/newengine.html

Conchis
11th December 2012, 20:32
I looked at the list of exhibitors on the floorplan at the powergen conference website and there is a listing for PTP Licensing, Ltd in the slot that was the 5279 slot. I hope there is a great exhibit there!

TargeT
11th December 2012, 21:46
I looked at the list of exhibitors on the floorplan at the powergen conference website and there is a listing for PTP Licensing, Ltd in the slot that was the 5279 slot. I hope there is a great exhibit there!

We are the part of the Inteligentry Group that licenses the technology for use by others !!
http://www.ptplicensing.com/

if anyone is in florida stop by and let us know! if this thing is real then it's the first "easy energy" device that actually is proven to work in a public arena.

TargeT
11th December 2012, 22:01
Inteligentry Poised for Egg-on-the-Face at Power-Gen
While no one would be more pleased to see a successful demonstration of a noble gas engine at the Power-Gen conference in Florida from Dec. 11-13 than I would, I predict no such demo, with John Rohner giving some kind of excuse, which maybe half of his followers will accept and remain supportive.

http://pesn.com/2012/12/10/9602241_Inteligentry_Egg-on-Face_PowerGen/

As of December 11, 2012
(Times are Mountain [GMT-7])
12:56 pm: "No working engine. Did not ask for the reasons, but apparently no permission to be in here??? Not sure yet."
Question: How feasible is it that someone who intended to demonstrate a non-conventional, non-polluting engine at Power-Gen would not have gone through the steps prior to arrival of getting permissions to run the engine?
- - - -
12:55 pm: We have not heard any reports from people at the show. We have heard from two people who were on their way, who said they would be reporting to us once they get there.

NOT looking good.........

TargeT
31st December 2012, 19:27
so the engine was NOT at the power-gen conference & depending on who you listen to people were either close to lynch mob angry, or happy...... haha

Ever since Inteligentry's no-show demo at the Power-Gen conference in Orlando, December 11-13, I've periodically checked the Inteligentry.com site to see how CEO, John Rohner would spin the event that was a massive and predicted failure, in order to keep his Kool-Aid drinkers drinking the Kool-Aid so they would not abandon his program, at least not all of them.

Finally, on December 26, I saw that he had posted a lengthy report on his "Hot Seat" page. Since he tends to modify these over time, and he doesn't archive them anywhere, at least not that I've found, I made a copy of his post, with plans to present it to you a few days later (I had other tasks to get to first) for your consideration.

Now, he has posted this to a page of its own called "Power Gen Show Report".

Contrary to the reports we received by phone, email, and comments on our December 10 story, "Inteligentry Poised for Egg-on-the-Face at Power-Gen", John paints the event as a great success: "Absolutely the best thing that ever happened to us".

What we heard was that there was a near lynch mob sentiment by his licensees and shareholders.

What he said in his report was that the news they heard made them "smile all show." (First half of first paragraph.)

Who are you going to believe?

Put yourself in their shoes for a second. John has made a promise to you that he would show a working engine at the Power-Gen show, and finally put all the naysayers to rest. This has been his line for several months prior to the show. His mantra was effectively: "Everything will change at Power-Gen." You go to the show, and there is no working engine. Are you going to be smiling?

That he would make such a statement illustrates just how this man works: "It was news like that that made our Masters and stockholders smile all show."

I don't think there is even one person who would agree that this is an accurate portrayal of what really happened. He might be good at mixing stuff into his Kool-Aid, but that is just a bit too much.

No, I'm not going to go through his text line by line, but there is one other general observation that I think should be noted. It could be summarized thusly: "Today's patsies are going to be tomorrow's villains. It's just a matter of time." The newcomers who are in his good graces, before too long, are going to become disgruntled and will then be on his hit list (probably best spelled with an "s" in front of it).

Look at how he paints his master manufacturers: Incompetent boobs, who can't follow instructions; when in fact, he is the one who doesn't give adequate instructions to build a working engine -- because he has never made one. In reality, these Master manufacturers have been loyal to a fault, sticking with him, even when so much evidence points to this being a big con job.

One manufacturer camped out in Vegas for two months trying to get his engine running, with John's help. No joy.

Rock Soup

I'm not saying that the underlying science behind the noble gas engine is bogus, because there is a lot of good reason to believe that there is something worth pursuing there.

I wish I was wrong about John lying about ever having had an engine in the past, or even now in some undisclosable location, that only the very most loyal and deserving will be able to see.

If there is a light at the end of the tunnel it would be the "rock soup" phenomenon, where the scammer shows up to a village announced he will be making "rock soup". Everyone knows that is impossible, but curious, they follow his instructions: one person brings some onions, another, some carrots, etc. Pretty soon there is a savory soup boiling in the pot that started with rocks and water.

Some of the Master manufacturers seem to be very close to having something they think could work. I hope they are successful. But given John's track record, and the kind of person he has shown himself to be, I would recommend that they not hang onto their loyalty to him, which is, from all outward appearances, undeserved, especially how he has treated them -- or will treat them, based on how he has treated others on his journey.

No Dyno Here

Based on my knowledge of what it takes to bring a product to market, and the many steps involved, one of the biggest red flags to me is John's absolute lack of either knowing about or even caring about these steps. It is the huge beacon that flashes red for me regarding him. If he really was sincere and wanted to take a product to market, then he would pay attention to the guidance he's been given over the years about what those steps entail. But he gives them no regard -- because he doesn't sincerely intend to bring product to market. It's all a big sham.

In his missive below, this is demonstrated by his statement: ""No we do not have engine testing Dynos That is for the engine manufacturers to do not us." (The same manufactures he depicts as incompetent boobs.)

Anyone who knows anything about manufacturing knows that you don't license something to manufacture until you have engineered it yourself and thoroughly tested it yourself. And in the world of engines, the primary tool for testing is a dynamometer. Not having one, or having ready access to one, is like a battery inventor not having a volt meter. So for John to make a statement like that, is evidence that he never has had a working engine, let alone done any engineering to characterize and refine such an engine. And what's funny is that he doesn't realize how transparent he is when he makes such statements.

The way he presents his technology is that all the engineering has been done, and that it is ready to go into production. That is a big fat lie. And the above statement from him should be like a bucket of cold water in the face of anyone who is presently drinking the Inteligentry Kool-Aid.

CES Conference

The next Inteligentry showing is at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) January 8, 2013 in their hometown of Vegas. They have reserved booth 2902 at the LVCC, North Hall.

I guess John feels like he can do more of what he did at the Power-Gen show, pouring more of that Kool-Aid to bring in some fresh blood to keep the operation running, while exiling the previous loyal supporters turned suspicious.

I doubt his shareholders and licensees will be flying in from all over the world this time, though.

What I don't understand is why someone like this can run a con like this for so long without being shut down. I guess when our government is equally corrupt, they aren't too incensed by things like this.

Our editor, Sean McGuinness points out that it could actually be in the government's interest to have people look at a supposed free energy technology that doesn't work, as it casts doubt on other such technologies. For them, it's a win-win: people become disenchanted by continued promises and, over time, loose interest.

http://pesn.com/2012/12/29/9602254_Inteligentry-blame-game_for_best-thing-ever/