PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible that there is a connection with the pineal gland and mental illness

AMystic3434
27th October 2012, 14:26
I bet if doctors studied the pineal gland in mentally ill people they will find a connection

Sidney
27th October 2012, 17:13
I think mentally ill people are probably more sane than the majority of "normal" people. Normal is a relative term for sure.

Ouroboros
27th October 2012, 17:33
I bet if doctors studied the pineal gland in mentally ill people they will find a connection

Could you expand on this a little bit? I'd be interested to hear your reasoning. Thanks:)

CdnSirian
27th October 2012, 19:38
From: http://www.myspace.com/synergizer/blog/479854141 This is just part of a long article. I'm glad it's still available. Dr. Mona Harrison talking about the glandular system, in particular the pituitary and pineal.

"In the ancient texts, it is described in many places that what makes these glands open and close is frequency. Now, what are you talkin' bout, Doc? Hmmm, frequency.
Well, something as simple as sound, something as simple as color, something as simple as light, is each matched to each one of these glands. ....
Let's take a look at what they are. If I start at the top, and I call that "The Master Gland," we would have the pituitary gland. It is significant to note that each
gland from the top down controls all glands below it. So if we look at the seventh gland, at the pituitary, we know that it controls all the glands below it. ....

The next gland, which sits in the middle of the brain, sort of straight back here, is the pineal gland. That pineal gland would be the sixth gland, or the sixth seal. Again, we'll come back to its operation because it's significant when it comes to noni.
When we look at the thyroid gland, which would be the fifth, note that it falls below the pineal
gland. We've heard the testimony today of individuals having some alterations or improvement in their thyroid. When you understand
that the noni fruit operates at the level of the sixth gland, or the pineal gland, that by improving that gland or allowing it to
operate, you will affect all the glands below it. So let's see what's below it. ....

We have the thyroid, we have the thymus gland, and most of my medical colleagues have not a clue even to this date as to what the thymus gland does. In the ancient wisdom of things, what was known for eons, and this is taken from some of the Egyptian text, is that by age 40, if the thymus gland had not
been appropriately stimulated, then it would shrink down to the size of a pea. The pineal gland, or the sixth gland, also does the same thing. It is also ancient wisdom. So the thymus, or the fourth gland, the sixth gland, the pineal, both shrink down to the size of pea if they have not been appropriately stimulated. The thymus is
important because it is involved with your immune system. As such, that's your protection against cancer, that's your protection against bad infections, that's protection against bad infections such as the HIV syndrome or the AIDS virus, so having that gland work appropriately is very significant.
If I dropped down one to the third gland or the pancreas, what we notice is that's where insulin comes from. Remember, we've got diabetics that are having improvement taking the noni. We drop down one more and we've got the adrenal gland. ....

Approximately 3 years ago there was a major study also done in Johns Hopkins which showed that a number of individuals who had diabetes where their adrenal glands
were being affected. The adrenal gland is the gland that sort of goes into effect anytime we're under stress. I don't think there's a
person in this room who's not been under stress for one reason or another, so every time you're under stress, you turn on your adrenal gland. That sends your blood pressure up, but in a secondary way, it also affects your blood sugar because it forces the pancreas to put out insulin to break down the sugar that's created by the adrenal from the stress, taking your body's stores of fat and sugar and turning them into sugar. So the pancreas is turned on in a secondary way that way, just from stress. ....

The first gland up here would be your male and female glands. Each one of these glands puts out a hormone. So we've got male and female hormones, we've got adrenalin, we've got insulin, we have the thymus hormone, we have thyroid hormone, and back to the pineal gland, we have serotonin and melatonin. ....

Melatonin is made from serotonin. The significance of noni -- and here's where we come in-- is that noni makes the precursors for serotonin. In making the precursors for serotonin, it means that that gland is going to get what it needs to operate at peak performance. In my evaluation, the patients again, across the country, what we're finding is that that gland is exhausted. ....

Remember we talked about that each one of these glands responds to frequency? Well, if I look at the pineal and pituitary glands in particular, they respond to ultra
high frequencies, meaning, the frequencies of the microwave, the frequencies of your cellular phone, etc. All respond in a negative way. The pineal gland responds to that. So anyone living in a big city, in particular, you're being bombarded by frequencies that are just exhausting the sixth seal, or the pineal gland, and thus, they're begging for something to build them up. It's like all out and nothing in. They can't do its job. And thus, every gland below it is being affected. ....

So, as a precursor to serotonin, it's going to help build serotonin stores wherever they need them in the body. I'd like, again, the precursors as opposed to giving you
melatonin, which I'm not a proponent of because all that will do, if you'll remember what I said earlier, is to shut that gland down.

Because, again, "If you don't need me, I'll just close down." So you want to give it the precursor that it needs to allow it to keep operating. ....

The fourth seal, or the thymus gland, again, is involved with immunity. Like I said, hormones are produced by each one of these glands. In traditional medicine, what
we've learned in the last couple of years, is that when you are happy, your heart actually begins to beat to the rhythm of a waltz.

In the rhythm of a waltz, that frequency is a frequency that just happens to match that of the thymus gland. Thus, the playing of that music -- just the waltz -- actually comes over and stimulates the thymus gland to the point that the thymus liquid is released from that gland. And, when we do sophisticated spectrophotometry, we find
that there's an ultraviolet blue light that emanates from that fourth gland, and the liquid goes to the base of the spine and actually pools there. And whenever one is still and sitting, if you can notice for a moment, in what we call "Indian style" position with your legs crossed, that your tailbone just happens to be in the
right position that it dips down into that liquid and the liquid begins to emanate up the spinal canal just like a snake, opening up each one of those glands. ....
When we do the combination of ancient wisdom and modern wisdom, we notice that our ancestors knewthat. If I look at the symbol for the medical caduceus, what is it?
We've got a staff with a snake, working it's way up! And thus, you may want to do more reading on that and find that this isn't new stuff that we're talking about, we're actually rediscovering what our ancestors already knew. ....

There's one other thing I'd like to say for some people in the audience here. When I look at that pineal gland again, and again, we can go as far as you'd like and
we'll leave it for questions, but the pineal gland actually emanates a golden oil from it. So that when it's stimulated, an actual golden oil emanates from the pineal gland and the pituitary, an actual milky white substance is secreted by the pituitary gland.
In some ancient texts, what you'll notice is the milk and the honey that was talked about. In terms of the milk and honey of the body, it was really referring to
the milk and honey coming from the sixth and the seventh seals, or the pineal and the pituitary gland. "

skamandar
27th October 2012, 20:28
Couple of weeks ago, I watched a TV show (not in English so I will not post a link here).
A doctor was explaining, that to their surprise all the people with mental illnesses had ill lungs.
I wonder if someone on the forum is diagnosed and tried lungs cleansing?
I mentioned this to a bipolar friend. She is enthusiastic to try and to see what happens. I will give a feedback if she thinks it had a positive effect.

pugwash84
27th October 2012, 20:47
Maybe it is something the government are giving to people through vaccines or chem trails that prevents the gland from functioning, like an inhibitor but also as a side effect is causing Dementia and Alzheimer's.

Ouroboros
27th October 2012, 20:50
From: http://www.myspace.com/synergizer/blog/479854141 This is just part of a long article. I'm glad it's still available. Dr. Mona Harrison talking about the glandular system, in particular the pituitary and pineal.

"In the ancient texts, it is described in many places that what makes these glands open and close is frequency. Now, what are you talkin' bout, Doc? Hmmm, frequency.

In some ancient texts, what you'll notice is the milk and the honey that was talked about. In terms of the milk and honey of the body, it was really referring to
the milk and honey coming from the sixth and the seventh seals, or the pineal and the pituitary gland. "

Lots of good information there. Some of which I agree with. Some of which mainstream science is starting to theorise about - string theory.

I'm a great believer in the power of solfeggio frequencies.

However coming back to the original statement

" I bet if doctors studied the pineal gland in mentally ill people they will find a connection" I'm yet to be convinced.

lookbeyond
27th October 2012, 21:45

Well, something as simple as sound, something as simple as color, something as simple as light, is each matched to each one of these glands. ....
Let's take a look at what they are. If I start at the top, and I call that "The Master Gland," we would have the pituitary gland. It is significant to note that each
gland from the top down controls all glands below it. So if we look at the seventh gland, at the pituitary, we know that it controls all the glands below it. ....

The next gland, which sits in the middle of the brain, sort of straight back here, is the pineal gland. That pineal gland would be the sixth gland, or the sixth seal. Again, we'll come back to its operation because it's significant when it comes to noni.
When we look at the thyroid gland, which would be the fifth, note that it falls below the pineal
gland. We've heard the testimony today of individuals having some alterations or improvement in their thyroid. When you understand
that the noni fruit operates at the level of the sixth gland, or the pineal gland, that by improving that gland or allowing it to
operate, you will affect all the glands below it. So let's see what's below it. ....

We have the thyroid, we have the thymus gland, and most of my medical colleagues have not a clue even to this date as to what the thymus gland does. In the ancient wisdom of things, what was known for eons, and this is taken from some of the Egyptian text, is that by age 40, if the thymus gland had not
been appropriately stimulated, then it would shrink down to the size of a pea. The pineal gland, or the sixth gland, also does the same thing. It is also ancient wisdom. So the thymus, or the fourth gland, the sixth gland, the pineal, both shrink down to the size of pea if they have not been appropriately stimulated. The thymus is
important because it is involved with your immune system. As such, that's your protection against cancer, that's your protection against bad infections, that's protection against bad infections such as the HIV syndrome or the AIDS virus, so having that gland work appropriately is very significant.
If I dropped down one to the third gland or the pancreas, what we notice is that's where insulin comes from. Remember, we've got diabetics that are having improvement taking the noni. We drop down one more and we've got the adrenal gland. ....

Approximately 3 years ago there was a major study also done in Johns Hopkins which showed that a number of individuals who had diabetes where their adrenal glands
were being affected. The adrenal gland is the gland that sort of goes into effect anytime we're under stress. I don't think there's a
person in this room who's not been under stress for one reason or another, so every time you're under stress, you turn on your adrenal gland. That sends your blood pressure up, but in a secondary way, it also affects your blood sugar because it forces the pancreas to put out insulin to break down the sugar that's created by the adrenal from the stress, taking your body's stores of fat and sugar and turning them into sugar. So the pancreas is turned on in a secondary way that way, just from stress. ....

The first gland up here would be your male and female glands. Each one of these glands puts out a hormone. So we've got male and female hormones, we've got adrenalin, we've got insulin, we have the thymus hormone, we have thyroid hormone, and back to the pineal gland, we have serotonin and melatonin. ....

Melatonin is made from serotonin. The significance of noni -- and here's where we come in-- is that noni makes the precursors for serotonin. In making the precursors for serotonin, it means that that gland is going to get what it needs to operate at peak performance. In my evaluation, the patients again, across the country, what we're finding is that that gland is exhausted. ....

Remember we talked about that each one of these glands responds to frequency? Well, if I look at the pineal and pituitary glands in particular, they respond to ultra
high frequencies, meaning, the frequencies of the microwave, the frequencies of your cellular phone, etc. All respond in a negative way. The pineal gland responds to that. So anyone living in a big city, in particular, you're being bombarded by frequencies that are just exhausting the sixth seal, or the pineal gland, and thus, they're begging for something to build them up. It's like all out and nothing in. They can't do its job. And thus, every gland below it is being affected. ....

So, as a precursor to serotonin, it's going to help build serotonin stores wherever they need them in the body. I'd like, again, the precursors as opposed to giving you
melatonin, which I'm not a proponent of because all that will do, if you'll remember what I said earlier, is to shut that gland down.

Because, again, "If you don't need me, I'll just close down." So you want to give it the precursor that it needs to allow it to keep operating. ....

The fourth seal, or the thymus gland, again, is involved with immunity. Like I said, hormones are produced by each one of these glands. In traditional medicine, what
we've learned in the last couple of years, is that when you are happy, your heart actually begins to beat to the rhythm of a waltz.

In the rhythm of a waltz, that frequency is a frequency that just happens to match that of the thymus gland. Thus, the playing of that music -- just the waltz -- actually comes over and stimulates the thymus gland to the point that the thymus liquid is released from that gland. And, when we do sophisticated spectrophotometry, we find
that there's an ultraviolet blue light that emanates from that fourth gland, and the liquid goes to the base of the spine and actually pools there. And whenever one is still and sitting, if you can notice for a moment, in what we call "Indian style" position with your legs crossed, that your tailbone just happens to be in the
right position that it dips down into that liquid and the liquid begins to emanate up the spinal canal just like a snake, opening up each one of those glands. ....
When we do the combination of ancient wisdom and modern wisdom, we notice that our ancestors knewthat. If I look at the symbol for the medical caduceus, what is it?
We've got a staff with a snake, working it's way up! And thus, you may want to do more reading on that and find that this isn't new stuff that we're talking about, we're actually rediscovering what our ancestors already knew. ....

There's one other thing I'd like to say for some people in the audience here. When I look at that pineal gland again, and again, we can go as far as you'd like and
we'll leave it for questions, but the pineal gland actually emanates a golden oil from it. So that when it's stimulated, an actual golden oil emanates from the pineal gland and the pituitary, an actual milky white substance is secreted by the pituitary gland.

Thats fascinating, i love it when explanations such as "milk and honey" come along- more pieces to this gigantic puzzle!

Thankyou CdnSirian lookbeyond

Gekko
27th October 2012, 22:16
A doctor was explaining, that to their surprise all the people with mental illnesses had ill lungs.

Might be commensurate with the number of cigarettes smoked. Almost every mentally ill adult I've ever known has been a smoker. Though, I am a non-smoker and I frequently get respiratory infections, often with sputum. Still getting over the last of a cold a month after catching it. Interesting.

ghettogether
28th October 2012, 06:55
There is also the Stan Gooch scenarios/possibility of the pineal gland being the residual eye of the cerebellum, light sensitive, wot? We have a hard time with those who process Faster Than Light (psychic) those who are strictly FTL have big problems with cooling when the friction gets them, they are strictly friction evasion strategists. A Paradigm with no answers kills those with skills.
"If you don't need me I'll just close down."

The Truth Is In There
28th October 2012, 09:01

not necessarily, at least in terms of what causes mental illness. schizophrenics for instance are often cured or at least improve if they stop gluten consumption. that's a clear connection to the guts. the changes in brain chemistry are just a reaction.

Gardener
28th October 2012, 12:30
The milk and honey topic, Pineal and Pituitary and the annointing oil (plus many others) is covered in this Astrotheology video by Santos Bonachi, it lit a lot of lightbulbs for me which led me to further research the older reference work including Manly P Hall's work in this area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EvrG40qXjM&feature=context-chv