PDA

View Full Version : Review of David Icke's Wembley presentation (27 Oct 2012)

Tony
28th October 2012, 11:23
Review of David Icke's lecture.

Remember...
Hatred is weakness.
Love is strength.

Before reviewing anything, we have to be aware of the state of our own mind. We have to judge, discriminate and discern all information, and remember that most it– if not all – is put in our heads by an outside force: it is some sort of propaganda. When reviewing any information, we have to be truly objective – in fact, coldly objective – and then, subjectively, we can see how it feels. From time to time, we have to review everything that we believe (or think we know) to see whether it stands up to logic and reason (bearing in mind that every individual has their own way of expressing things, and of use of language, which is a stumbling block for many because of exaggeration and lack of precision).

Icke's lecture can be seen in 3 sections:
Archon/demon intervention
Social engineering
Consciousness

Firstly, I have to say that I admire David Icke's tenacity, and his ability to cover a wide range of topics. Unfortunately, that means that he is unable because of time restrictions to go into any detail.

His assessment of the social engineering of Agenda 21 was spot on. I say this because we can see this going on, and can therefore be proven. How far they are prepared to go in this direction, and what drives them, I'm not so sure about...apart from their excessive greed and selfishness.

This brings us on to the Archon/Demon aspect. As we are talking about a pyramid structure, there may be different understandings of the necessity of social engineering. There could be some powers who believe they are guardians of the planet, and see us as a virus on the earth. It could be there is an “archon agenda”, as there are selfish, negative forces in the universe – and they are also within each one of us.

Archons may or may not exist on the physical plane – I have no way of telling – but a belief in such entities can exert a powerful influence on the mind. Throughout history, people have used the symbol of a serpent to represent evil, and they give it a power it does not actually deserve – but if this idea is placed in people's minds, it has the effect of creating fear, which is a valuable tool for mind control. Does the Devil exist? NO! But believing that he does creates fear, and therefore people are gullible and can be controlled. And yes, religions use this technique and talk of sin.

Basically, I am saying that you can create a belief in people that there are those who have more power than they actually have: a deception in perception. Although we can blame outside forces for all the negativity we experience, we have to accept that it takes place within our own mind: we sometimes display this negativity. And talking about devils is not restricted to religions!

Icke mentioned 4 aspect of the archons/demiurge:
fantasy/fake reality
mind parasites/negativity
deception/wrong view
inversion/simulated reality, which is something created which changes our view of reality

The subtle deception by the negative energies (archons) that are within us all can be seen on the forum from time to time. Icke says these archons, having no empathy, have no creativity, and so will take a teaching and twist it. They never create anything themselves. And therefore we see a slight twist of the ancient teachings, in examples such as “If you see a Buddha on the road, kill him,” which can mean different things to different people, and becomes a cliché. We have to go beyond all appearances in the mind. Another example would be to say that we are all enlightened, and so just have to “be”: it's quite obvious that we're not enlightened...yet.

Although there is a claim that these are outside forces, we can experience them from our own perspective – for example, we also sometimes lack empathy, and are heartless.

This leads on to the third section, which is consciousness, which relates to inversion/simulated reality which is a distortion of reality. There are 2 aspects here: firstly, our own mistaken view and secondly, the mistaken view of external forces. We only experience fear if we allow it, and therefore we can exert control over this simulated reality.

Icke mentioned “energy vultures” - those who feed off negative energy (we see this on forums where people stir up arguments!). Minor errors are deliberately exaggerated, creating a schism, and a spiral down in to confusion: that is the insertion of a negative parasite in the mind.

This brings us to the subject of consciousness. Icke says, “We are infinite consciousness, having an experience. We are one.” I find that rather vague. He emphasised negative forces in the universe, but he doesn't admit to enlightened forces in the universe and has a blanket condemnation of religion as mind control. His final thought was “I chose love.” Well, so does everyone else...that is not unique to David Icke! In religion, there is ritual and dogma which people tend to cling to but the more discerning practitioners see this as a symbol of something far greater, and good. Condemning anyone and everyone who practises a religion is juvenile. Ironically, at the end of the lecture, Icke was holding his hands up to the heavens, chanting “We are one! I chose love!”...isn't that exactly what religions do? The New Age idea that “I am infinite consciousness just having an experience” negates the idea that we actually have work to do in breaking down our fixated ideas. “Infinite consciousness” is taken from ancient teachings, but these teachings then reveal to us the steps, the method of achieving this potential.

Within us all are both good and evil...and a lot of junk in between!
Hatred is weakness.
To be more precise, hatred is a weakness because it is all about me and my ideas.
Love/empathy/compassion is strength.
To be more precise, love is a strength because there is no “me” to be found, and it is all about others. True love is very challenging at every moment.

It is easy to be confused and say that there is no good or bad, no right or wrong: this clouds our minds to such an extent where we use the word “love” to hide our dislike or hatred. Phrases such as “With all due respect...” and “In my humble opinion...” can indicate this! We have to be aware of our own self-deception, and of deceiving others.

Icke repeatedly stated that it's all about “Me! Me! Me!”. Ironically, he then claimed, “I am infinite consciousness having an experience”... there was a massive “me” still in the picture for him. And now it's even bigger! We all fall into that trap. The ancient teachings hold many warning about not ending up with an “enlightened ego”.

The lecture was incredibly valuable, as it simplified everything for me.

We can keep crying wolf, when the wolf is in our own minds.
Demons are is the mind and can be washed away at any time!

In conclusion, I'd like to say that I truly admire all the work that David Icke has done throughout the years. He's doing a tremendous job, and it's up to us to take it further because this has to be a group effort. We can work as “one”...it doesn't mean we are one!

Thank you David,
Tony

gooty64
28th October 2012, 11:33
Always love your perspective,
keep it coming.

Bill Ryan
28th October 2012, 11:50
Does the Devil exist? NO!

What you mean, of course, is that you believe the Devil does not exist.

:)

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2012, 11:53
My take? As Tony said, the info about the social engineering that is going on was, as usual, useful.

But I do have a few problems with Mr Icke...;) : this is a purely personal view.

I do wish he would limited the amount of material he crams in to his lectures. Because of the range of information, he doesn't go into any detail with anything. There were many tenuous links made.

There were references made to events that were factually incorrect (one being the Brandy Bridges incident with the broken light bulb: she did not, in fact pay $2000 to have it cleaned up, and the Maine Dept of Environmental Protection did not tell her she had to have it removed professionally): I persally felt that he related these emotive stories to support his own programme, and wind up the audience.

Towards the end, he became increasingly emotional...and so did the crowd. This is blatant manipulation.

His presentation, I find, rather shouty ;). But I suppose that's his style. And he does refer to himself as the most controversial speaker in the world.

He did his reputation as "a man with a Messiah complex" in the eyes of the public (from his claim to be the Son of the Godhead in March 1991) no good at all, with his final pose on stage - arms outstretched to heaven.

Having said that, I don't know where he gets his energy from...I can only aspire to such drive and motivation :rolleyes:

Co-incidentally, I've been reading a fascinating essay about the seemingly unlikely synthesis of the world of conspiracy and the world of New Age spirituality: Daid icke embodies this. Conspirituality appears to be a means by which political cynicism is tempered with spiritual optimism. It curbs the belligerence of conspiracy theory and the self-absorption of the New Age.
Have a read (I'm also putting a thread on about this):

http://tribes.tribe.net/conspiracypureevil/thread/fea60f69-cab0-4339-acfd-dfb65ba8223b

gooty64
28th October 2012, 11:59
That's nit picking. What did you think feel after watching the Livestream/presentation?
Please no opinions welcome from people who refuse to watch the OP topic which is the David Icke Livestream presentation.

Chip
28th October 2012, 12:00
Tony
Well said. I have been a fan of Icke for a long time. But more so a fan of meditation. Because for me, it helps descern where and how ideas come into play. It allows the "essence" of the information to be understood.
I just wish I could explain myself as well and as eloquent as you.
Thanks again Tony
Chip

angelahedgehog
28th October 2012, 12:12
I think your summary is masterful and condenses the message into a very useful package. I am amazed that he spoke for nine hours and still only covered the high level. A lot of this information is freely available, but nowhere else is it so coherently defined. I'm still waiting to see the whole thing in its entirety (in installments) ... but I seem to have caught the most salient points throughout the day - I missed most of the Agenda 21 information and need to revisit another time.

This brings us to the subject of consciousness. Icke says, “We are infinite consciousness, having an experience. We are one.” I find that rather vague. He emphasised negative forces in the universe, but he doesn't admit to enlightened forces in the universe and has a blanket condemnation of religion as mind control. His final thought was “I chose love.” Well, so does everyone else...that is not unique to David Icke! In religion, there is ritual and dogma which people tend to cling to but the more discerning practitioners see this as a symbol of something far greater, and good. Condemning anyone and everyone who practises a religion is juvenile. Ironically, at the end of the lecture, Icke was holding his hands up to the heavens, chanting “We are one! I chose love!”...isn't that exactly what religions do? The New Age idea that “I am infinite consciousness just having an experience” negates the idea that we actually have work to do in breaking down our fixated ideas. “Infinite consciousness” is taken from ancient teachings, but these teachings then reveal to us the steps, the method of achieving this potential.

I thought that he seemed to paint all the Els and Archons as all evil, controlling, parasitic - I'm sure that there are those and they're at the top and these would be what I would consider to be the 'devil' (or the anti-master) but I have had this inner debate forever and I still don't know the answer.

If deception is inherent in the system - on both the sides of benevolence and selfishness - then can anything be trusted? Or should we assume that we are kept in the dark and the truth becomes available to those human beings who give the signal to know more as there is always a greater personal responsibility that comes with knowing more?

If we can be programmed through sounds and symbols, can we change the meaning of the symbols subtly? For example using the inverted versions to twist them around?

I also wondered that if the system is so big and deeply entrenched then can we really get out of it? In the Matrix, Neo finds out that the "renegades" just get relegated to a different Matrix of reality - that it is not possible to really break out of it. If we don't like it, can we change it?
We could be leveraging our creative ability to mold it.

If the system is a great big super computer system using planetary components, only a small group of entities have the root password. Love is like a system crack because it operates at a higher frequency band - so kind of like upgrading from a fiber optic backbone to UV fiber optics and improving the operating system.

Is the system really symbiotic - but presently acting as a parasite due to it's configuration? I don't know, I'll have to think on that for a while but if so, by pumping love into it for all we know, it will upgrade the controllers too. What would be the impact of that?

These thoughts came to me while I watched, I really don't want to detract from anything that David Icke said because I think it's so important but I think this very essential lecture has opened up the field for progressing the existing body of knowledge.

Peace,
Ang x

Tony
28th October 2012, 12:26

Good morning Bill,
Ah! I don't believe anything!

Hell and Heaven are just states of mind, these are tools for manipulators to create hope and fear.
These are two sides of the same coin...I want and I don't want. They merely increase the value of “I”. It is a very subtle control mechanism.

When I meet the Devil or the Buddha I shall kill them both, but first I shall kill my...self! :rolleyes:

Tony

Alan
28th October 2012, 12:36
Towards the end, he became increasingly emotional...and so did the crowd. This is blatant manipulation.

It's only manipulation if getting emotional was planned -- how do you know it wasn't? ANSWER: you don't.

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2012, 12:40
:o

It's only manipulation if getting emotional was planned -- how do you know it wasn't? ANSWER: you don't.

Yes, I agree. It all comes down to intention. And of course, I can't know his. All I am saying here is that the broadcaster is aware of how to use his medium. One would be naive not to consider this as a possibility.

What were your thoughts as you watched the "climax" of the lecture?

Tarka the Duck
28th October 2012, 12:48

Hello Bill - I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about the lecture some time.

Snoweagle
28th October 2012, 12:53
I was unable to watch the presentation and am grateful that Avalonians post their interpretations and impressions here. Much respect and admiration to you Pie'n'eal. Thank you.

HOWEVER, not one to be short of something to say WOOT, I have something I wish to share with you regarding David Ickes performance and resultant tertiary cynicism experienced by some regarding its emphasis and Davids mannerisms.

During 2012 here in the UK we have experienced chem-trailing throughout the "growing" season. As a result bad crops etc, huge economic impact and threats of shortages. Blah, blah.
But something else caught my attention a couple of times during June and July which I passed as coincidence though the start of August blew me away negating any further coincidence consideration. Throughout the year the weather has been atrocious even by "English" standards clearly a result of the man made weather intervention. There ARE exceptions and UK readers might take note to ensure advantage taken.

Since August 2nd until October 27th there has ALWAYS been a beautiful day on the day of Moon Phase. October 27th was a waxing gibbous moon of 96%. Furthermore, BOTH the sun and moon were in the sky simultaneously. As the sun set over the western horizon the moon rose over the eastern horizon. A VERY VERY special day:-)
Now I appreciate the moon can be seen regularly during its cycle. (it will appear again today but the weather is absolutely manky again though I expect tonight it MAY be clear). BUT these OCCASIONAL beautiful days devoid of cloud cover, pale blue magnificence, have an unnatural periodicity or regularity way beyond coincidence.

Before the Icke thang I had already discerned this a sign of Freemasonry worship, Moon worship, praise by those that have the hidden knowledge. I am imbued by this belief by my active kundalini, as I too am able to achieve magnificent "recharge" and "surges" in my frontal lobes by spending time in the moons glare. Kick-arse awesome. (During this I address only positive global intent to challenge all evil).

When David Icke visited South America did he not stand on top of a pyramid with out stretched arms in a heavens praise pose and quite unexpectedly stand there for forty minutes until the rain came. So it would not be unfair to suggest that he has at least a core understanding of conscious influence to his surroundings.

So, just how coincidental was the date and scale of the presentation in respect of the very topics he digressed to everyone privileged to witness.

Taurean
28th October 2012, 15:02
I'm sure TPTB would be intensly interested in how this performance panned out.

Luckily it seems it was all allowed to go ahead without any dissruptive elements from the Dark Side.

sunnydaze
28th October 2012, 19:05
I dont know how it came across on livestream and would be very interested to hear more opinions, I was lucky enough to be in the audience yesterday and it was electrifying. Being in the presence of like 'minded' souls added to the whole atmosphere. Although David does state that we should not be in 'mind' but in 'heart' ...so much information whether you agree or disagree, resonate or not resonate who cares at least he is out there doing something about it all. I did feel that the end was a bit evangelistic and playing to the livestream but i can forgive a man of 60 after a 12hour show - his enery is amazing beyond words,

thankyou David

Kimberley
28th October 2012, 19:51

I just read an article about the David event yesterday that Cidersomerset posted here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51412-David-Icke-Under-Attack-after-Wembley-Arena-27-October-2012-and-Youtube-Allows-It&p=575610&viewfull=1#post575610

It is not a favorable article however it is worth a read for sure....The article is titled "UTTERLY BONKERS! " ...here is the link to the article"

http://www.express.co.uk/features/view/354769/My-hell-with-Britain-s-biggest-stars-says-Ben-Fellows

According to the article David had a sell out crowd of 10,000 people ... that is amazing! And think about it ...what percentage of the audience is already awake and aware? Probably a very high percentage.

Like I said earlier I tuned in live for the last 4 hours to be a part of the energy and am glad I did. I will most likely watch the first few hours at some point...however I liked and like focusing on the solutions at this point of my journey and do my best to do that...

Much love!

Oh sunnydaze the livestream was the best I have ever seen, great sound and video quality, several different camera angles!! And so now the archive is available too.

Ruby L.
28th October 2012, 20:32
I dont know how it came across on livestream...

The picture and sound was amazingly clear on live stream, for starters! There were a few times that I had to refresh my screen, when the 'stream froze... otherwise, excellent quality.

Id only arrived to the presentation four hours in, and need to catch up on the re-view, but Icke is definitely an engaging speaker, and comes across as very personable; he seemed to make Wembley Arena his living room!

I can imagine the atmosphere there must've been electric, sunnydaze; it certainly translated that way, from my side of the living!

I'm glad there was an opportunity for those who couldn't be there, to be there, too. :)
It felt "big" to be part of the real-time experience, knowing that there were many more, from all around the world, who were there in Wembley Arena, at that (7 hour) moment, too.

It's all as much about David Icke as it is about ourselves. Nice to have been part of the energetics!

Tangri
28th October 2012, 21:14

Good morning Bill,
Ah! I don't believe anything!

Hell and Heaven are just states of mind, these are tools for manipulators to create hope and fear.
These are two sides of the same coin...I want and I don't want. They merely increase the value of “I”. It is a very subtle control mechanism.

When I meet the Devil or the Buddha I shall kill them both, but first I shall kill my...self! :rolleyes:

Tony

Do not get obsessed to shall kill someone. Just accepted their existence, if they bother you just try to ignore them.
I think ignorance more effective then killing, it cause not get seeded with emotion end self destruct to subject.
Love and Hope

EarthMan
28th October 2012, 21:26
The Wembley event was quite uplifting and on arrival the first thing that grabbed me was seeing the very long queue of like minded people entering the venue at various points. It was great to see thousands of us and all ages coming together, it felt like I was part of a large family and the place to be at this moment in time.

It was a long day and some like me had to leave before the end but it was well worth the trip to experience the atmosphere, passion and energy that David Icke conveys.

What is reality? Well maybe we have just been educated.

seantimberwolf
28th October 2012, 21:31
I was also lucky enough to be there in the live audience no less than 10 meteres away (not that it made much difference to the amazing atmosphere).
I think as a whole for me it was an amazing experience and one I shall never forget.
One thing I did find very interesting was how so many types of people where there.
It really does go to show that the message is finally getting through and spreading, it was packed!
I think the middle part was my favourite where David began to connect the dots regarding the Saturn moon matrix and the kabal.
Certainly showed me a few things I had not picked up on,
And I also had the pleasure of SUNNYDAZE to keep me company on the drive home!

All in all a great day friends
Love to all chaps! X

Miller
28th October 2012, 21:38
I was at Wembley yesterday and thought David Icke was brilliant. He didn't give any "new" information - and I was so glad about that - but what struck me was what a fantastic first-rate lecturer he was. He held the audience in the palm of his hand and we were with him from the beginning to the end. If he had chosen teaching as a profession he would be the very best . . . . :)

norman
28th October 2012, 21:44
A bipolar energy.

On the one hand, David Icke is pushing onwards and 'upwards' and reaching more and more people with his deprogramming program.

On the other hand, the "crowd" is becoming bigger.

I well remember when Prem Pal Sing Rawat ( Maraji - to his friends ) had an utter wobbly ( back in the 1980s ) about how the "crowd" was forming instead of his "light spreading".

I know not one of us is "THE" leader, but I'm sure we must be "A" leader.

It's such a conundrum, I can't get my 'head' around it. It seems as if the "head" is not supposed to.

I feel time is so short, for action, yet the urgency is SO precarious. I keep wanting to sneak off to somewhere quiet and chew my cud over it at a slower pace so as to try my best to avoid hasty mistakes.

Tell me, friends, am I to stop trying to understand it all and allow myself to drift with some form of current, or should I keep holding on tight to my habitual 'determination' to "keep an eye on it all" as a potentially disastrously over charged 'crowd' that could still become extremely ugly and self destructive.

sunnydaze
28th October 2012, 21:49
ha ha read that review now in the express, well David began his presentation by talking about the 'crazies' and very funny it was too, and after he resumed for the second part he talked about journalists coming to review the show and turning up half way through so that says it all really.

and thanks seantimberwolf for the lift home lol!

Tony
28th October 2012, 21:50
Do not get obsessed to shall kill someone. Just accepted their existence, if they bother you just try to ignore them.
I think ignorance more effective then killing, it cause not get seeded with emotion end self destruct to subject.
Love and Hope

Dear Levent Tonga

I apologise for not making myself clear: what I wrote is a traditional saying, meaning that whatever appears to the mind - even if it was the Buddha - would still be a concept, as opposed to the essence, the pure awareness that the Buddha represents. This, of course, cannot be killed!

All the best
Tony

Gemini
28th October 2012, 22:31
The livestream was excellent altogether in my view. The atmosphere came across almost tangibly and I can imagine it having been quite a unique experience to be in the audience.

The most interesting part for me was the Saturn related info. Most of it was new to me and really blew me away. It made a lot of sense, but I can't help wondering is it really true Saturn has once been a dwarf star? Can it be confirmed possible? David said it with such confidence but it just boggles my mind. Maybe this should be discussed in a thread of its own.

selinam
28th October 2012, 23:02
Some reflections from my own point of view of David's presentation...

The Saturn info was new to me and sounded very interesting. I'm going to be checking out some of the references he made regarding this to get more indepth info.

The first couple of hours I had heard before, but I know he has to 'set the stage' so that people can get a better understanding of where he comes from.

I loved the ending, as it felt that David is changing slightly in his approach (my own feelings of course!). He is discussing more of a 'heart-centred' approach than I had heard from him before. I feel he wanted this to be what the audience went away with, if nothing else.

His constant reference to "I am consciousness having an experience' has really helped me to understand (in at least a part) of why I am here. It has helped me to understand some of what I am doing in my life, that otherwise would not make sense. When he says 'I' he means all of us of course. I don't see that particular reference as pertaining only to himself.

Selina

Sloppyjoe
29th October 2012, 00:25
Anybody have a free stream of the presentation? I found a few videos but they are only 15 minutes long.

Carmody
29th October 2012, 01:46
That's nit picking. What did you think feel after watching the Livestream/presentation?
Please no opinions welcome from people who refuse to watch the OP topic which is the David Icke Livestream presentation.

Allow me to freely nit pick you:

Nothing can be conclusively proven. thus 'believe' is correct.

The only thing that we know .....is that there are no facts.

Everything else is conjecture and open to question.

In the essential point of that, it is an issue of 'belief', or theory, but no facts.

Which I feel that this is what Bill was referring to, in at least some aspects.

When attempting to proffer a criticism, one has to be careful. Which, again, I feel, is why Bill phrased it that way.

Subtle factualization in pattering of communication is a potential red flag and danger area, whether intended or not: This is partially a NLP issue.

Tony
29th October 2012, 09:54

Allow me to freely nit pick you:

Nothing can be conclusively proven. thus 'believe' is correct.

The only thing that we know .....is that there are no facts.

Everything else is conjecture and open to question.

In the essential point of that, it is an issue of 'belief', or theory, but no facts.

Which I feel that this is what Bill was referring to, in at least some aspects.

When attempting to proffer a criticism, one has to be careful. Which, again, I feel, is why Bill phrased it that way.

Subtle factualization in pattering of communication is a potential red flag and danger area, whether intended or not: This is partially a NLP issue.

Hello Carmody,

If someone says something exists, and that statement is challenged, then it is up to the person who made the claim to prove it.

Proving no thing exists is easy, for if it truly existed it would always exist. Therefore all things being temporary in nature cannot be said to truly exist.
Things only have the illusion of permanent existence, or reality, to a deluded mind.

That is precisely what is happening in this world of propaganda, in this world of neuro linguistic programming and neuro symbolic programming.

When you meet the Devil or God, let me know!

All the best,
Tony

Ruby L.
29th October 2012, 10:27
Pie'n'eal's review of Ickes presentation is going to be, of course, from Pie'n'eal's point of view. As is every one else's summary of Ickes presentation, here. Review, re-view, looking back at an event, and given form from that individual's vantage point.

For example, why do we enjoy more, or choose to read the words of one reviewer/critic of art/music/film/politics etc., over another?

Without any disrespect, Carmody, but I'm not sure about the possible dangers and red flags of communication, here. It makes me wonder: Well, how does a person express a personal account of an event, then, without including their own thoughts and points of view?

Pie'n'eal's review didn't change my perceptions of life's philosophies-- But, for having seen the same show as he did, I really enjoy reading his personal take on it. Same for other members' reviews, here.

One show: many, many points of view.

Billy
29th October 2012, 10:42
I am just curious as to how many avalonians that were present at the conference, met up with each other?
What a great opportunity.

I have not listened to the conference but well done David Icke.

Peace

Tony
29th October 2012, 12:24
If you want to read different points of view, just read David Icke's forum on the lecture. It's good they are able to talk freely about it, as we are.

What was interesting is that he never spoke about Pleiadians and the like.

Tony
29th October 2012, 12:38
You can now see some of the lecture on youtube.

TQhmWJxnFgM

h7Xc01rOcHg

IV7PNpeYbgw

EYES WIDE OPEN
29th October 2012, 12:45
Lots of reviews.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/david-icke-is-not-the-messiah-or-even-that-naughty-but-boy-can-he-drone-on-8229433.html

LOTS of comments above - worth reading.

typical sun review:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4614762/david-icke-conspiracy-theorist-lecture.html

Fred Steeves
29th October 2012, 12:55
Whew, I just finally finished watching the whole thing, talk about a labor of love. I was pleasantly surprised by the end, that David is taking what he does to an entirely new level. Consistantly emphasising "change yourself and you change your world" is right on the money, there is nothing else to be done about this pressure cooker we find ourselves in.

Concerning him being emotionally manipulative at the end, yes that occured to me too, as I've seen many phony baloney preachers do the same basic thing. But, how deeply good and meaningful things are inverted and perverted also deserves to be kept in mind. Not for one second do I believe that was spontaneous, no way in hell, it was planned all along. Same as the freedom dance, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and thought was brilliant. Remember how the U.S. government was absolutely terrified of the Native American "Ghost Dance" in the late 1800's? Well there you have it...

As far as I'm concerned he killed two birds with one stone at the end. 1) Whether intentionally or not, was to re-invoke the "Ghost Dance". 2) Remember there was talk a while back about Wembley being situated on a ley line intersection, and how by doing his talk there he was actually going to give the cabal an energy feed? Well I beg to differ. Ley line grids are neither good nor bad, they simply are. What he demonstrated with the emotional dancing and such, was that we can access and influence these planetary energy grids ourselves, and in an entirely different manner.

If it's indeed true that Wembley sits on an intersection, then what that group did what take a portal that has long been used to magnify fear, and they pulled a fast one by infusing it with a mega blast of love and joy. See two can play at that game, and we can all continue that in our daily lives, as we are all the same as individual accupuncture needles to the Earth's energy grid. Change yourself change the world is literal.

David, my hat is off to you mate. My favorite line in the whole deal was your saying: "Walk the talk or shut the f**k up". If anyone in this world is truly walking their talk, it's you.

Cheers,
Fred

Tarka the Duck
29th October 2012, 13:51
My favorite line in the whole deal was your saying: "Walk the talk or shut the f**k up".

Cheers,
Fred

Hello Fred - thanks, I enjoyed your review.

The different ways in which we all interpret the same situation is so fascinating! Ruby touched on this in her post 29. That line you quoted was the one picked out by a senior member on Icke's forum, but he saw it like this:

Profanity in his speech does not help it either. "Walk the walk or shut the **** up"! Silly. I think he's lost it.

Perhaps the makeup of our brains has a part to play in this: it seems that there is a part of our brain that controls what they are terming gullibility:

The ventromedial area of the prefrontal cortex of the brain (VWPFC) — a softball-sized lobe in the front of your head, just above your eyes — appears to be responsible for allowing you to pause after hearing or reading something and consider whether it's true, according to a study published recently in the journal Frontiers in Neuroscience.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-08-brain-gullibility-center.html#jCp

Earth Angel
29th October 2012, 13:59
CORRECTION...

seems I was mistaken, you can view a 2 hour compiled video of the event...and yes it is still PPV, the reason it seemed free is I have already paid for it and the site automatically recognized my computer.........sorry for the misleading info!

Ruby L.
29th October 2012, 14:15
Fred, I really enjoyed your post. You're wonderfully eloquent, and might even be on par with David Icke's own personable, communication style! In any case, a delight for me to be on the reading side of you.

That's so interesting, your points about the Wembley leylines: How David created a battery of positive energy, and may have also zapped the vortex point along the way. Why not?!

The energy there was certainly electric! Even I could feel it, despite not being physically at Wembley, and behind a computer screen.

While I was watching the show in real-time, though, I have to admit to thinking that the singing and dancing, towards the end, was a tad happy-clappy. But I didn't feel compelled to walk away from the screen, either. I figured the song and dance was a part of that particular Icke experience: 'Take it, or leave it. It is what it is.'

So, I let it 'is' and, to my surprise, actually really enjoyed the energetics of it all, as well! (Plus, I'm still me, even after it. :) )

The multi-level use of good energy generated at Wembley is a very exciting idea, Fred. Thanks for your take on it-- very enjoyable. It took certainly gave my own experience of the moment another dimensional twist!

StephenW11UK
29th October 2012, 20:37
May I make a request on this thread for assistance in logging on to the streaming page for Saturday's event

Despite my being logged on to David's Forum on Saturday, the 'streaming' page wouldn't accept my details I've tried it several times since - same result.

I've also emailed the webmaster, but with no result that I can find.

Can someone suggeat a way to deal with this problem?.

Thanks,

Stephen

Earth Angel
29th October 2012, 20:38
I believe you can just watch it free on his website now ........give that a try

May I make a request on this thread for assistance in logging on to the streaming page for Saturday's event

Despite my being logged on to David's Forum on Saturday, the 'streaming' page wouldn't accept my details I've tried it several times since - same result.

I've also emailed the webmaster, but with no result that I can find.

Can someone suggeat a way to deal with this problem?.

Thanks,

Stephen

CORRECTION...

seems I was mistaken, you can view a 2 hour compiled video of the event...and yes it is still PPV, the reason it seemed free is I have already paid for it and the site automatically recognized my computer.........sorry for the misleading info!

StephenW11UK
29th October 2012, 20:48
Thank you, Earth Angel, but I didn't make it at all clear that I had paid for the streaming well in advance.

I tried again on his site a few minutes ago - still no.

Tarka the Duck
29th October 2012, 20:58
I believe you can just watch it free on his website now ........

Are you sure about that? I just checked, and it takes me to the pay wall: looks just like it did on Saturday when we registered.

Stephen - how frustrating! So it rejects your password etc?

Kimberley
29th October 2012, 21:00
Really? I have been on his site several times to day and it says watch it here and I click and it plays.......I did however pay to watch it on Saturday but I am not signing in with any info just watching. I wonder if it is possible that they recognize my laptop and it just plays for me?? I apologize if I have lead anyone astray, I really thought it was free already........has anyone else who did not PPV been able to watch it on his site??

the whole thing is available for FREE on his site already.........

No it's NOT. Please prove me wrong, I'd prefer if I was.

I paid also and yes it starts to play without the need to log in. I just went to my daughters computer and tried there...It is NOT free. The video plays for a few seconds and then a pop up shows up saying it is a premium video...

As I said earlier I believe it will show up eventually for no charge...and clips are starting to pop up on youtube...

Much love!

Butangeld
30th October 2012, 15:49
Tell me, friends, am I to stop trying to understand it all and allow myself to drift with some form of current, or should I keep holding on tight to my habitual 'determination' to "keep an eye on it all" as a potentially disastrously over charged 'crowd' that could still become extremely ugly and self destructive.

I think Icke's solution to all the pain and formidable amount of information he has accumulated about it all is one we might all agree on: Follow your intuition, and so commit to doing what your heart tells you to do while forgiving your mind for protesting the consequences.

He also recommends Non-Compliance as a tool for action. He was very brave to sing at the end I don't think that will have help any, but then in so doing he even non-complies with his own audience. Don't follow Icke follow your intuition.

Millie
30th October 2012, 18:10
I got invited by a friend who had a free ticket so although I had paid for the streaming I jumped at the opportunity. As somebody mentioned in an earlier thread, lovely sunny day, blue sky but cold. My friend not keen on enclosed spaces and it was pretty packed, so we sat outside with the smokers and others during the break. Lots of cannibas smoke wafting around and such a safe, friendly atmosphere - a little bit like being at a concert.

I hadn't seen David live since he was refused entry to a Church hall in Ealing around 1987 so I was really pleased for him that so many folks had turned up to see him speak. And they came from all over. The sense of kinship continued on the tube on the way home where I met a friend and he was with a chap who had come over from Thailand for the talk!

It was good to see David looking healthy, vibrant and with very strong energy. He was a driving force all day long; no running off to the toilet and he acknowledged at the beginning that he hadn't slept the previous night.

No glitzes with the presentation and he had put a huge display together; well done to whoever was doing the display as that was excellent also.

The content was massive; some I knew, some I have to research to my own satisfaction eg holograms/fractals and how things work in the 'as above so below' equation.

He could've made a deal out of some of his predictions from years ago, but barely gave it a mention, ie the Jimmy Saville expose and all related criminals.

The moon/Saturn information is mostly new to me and can be researched elsewhere as well. As somebody who has worked in the corporate arena and with education via presentation I think he did a great job and it was totally value for money in my book. He ought to be proud of himself.

The end has been vicariously described as cheesy or heart opening; depending on whether one is predominately left or right brained (my interpretation:))! I love to dance and whirl with the best of them but to me it somehow didn't work there and I stood and swayed but didn't move to the floor to join the few who did dance. As for the portrait of David being 'messianic' with his arms outstretched at the end .... should he have kept them folded? Come on. He is a warm hearted and open man. The first time I went up to speak to him 25 odd years ago he put his arms out for a hug; that's what he is like.

I am glad I went. It was an occasion and I count him as one of the few who are actually contributing to the great awakening we are thankful to share together.

Black Panther
30th October 2012, 21:58
I have watched David live in the RAI in Amsterdam December 10 2011,
while there was a Millionairs Fair at the same time (David did mention that of course)
and I really enjoyed his presentation. I have read his latest two books
and really enjoyed them and I have watched the Wembley show last Satur(n)day.

If people want to watch the whole show again, you can PM me, so I can
share with you my username and password. It will be available to watch
till 26 November.

I expect it will become available for free on YouTube later on as Kimberley
mentioned too in her post. Just like the "Human Race Get Off Your Knees"
video is avalaible on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYhfRXHvdo

Metaphor
30th October 2012, 22:30
post deleted by user

RunningDeer
30th October 2012, 22:53
Thank you, Earth Angel, but I didn't make it at all clear that I had paid for the streaming well in advance.

I tried again on his site a few minutes ago - still no.

Hi Stephen,

Here are several ways you can solve your problem. I had to email and less than two hours I heard back from two sources.

This is the troubleshooting address (http://www.invideous.com/support/jackshoot/en/), (they'll resend your name and password) or email: PPVSupport@jackshoot.com

Also, you were sent an email with your name and password on it. Recheck, it might be in your spam folder, or trash by now.

Chester
31st October 2012, 13:30

Remember...
Hatred is weakness.
Love is strength.

Before reviewing anything, we have to be aware of the state of our own mind. We have to judge, discriminate and discern all information, and remember that most it– if not all – is put in our heads by an outside force: it is some sort of propaganda. When reviewing any information, we have to be truly objective – in fact, coldly objective – and then, subjectively, we can see how it feels. From time to time, we have to review everything that we believe (or think we know) to see whether it stands up to logic and reason (bearing in mind that every individual has their own way of expressing things, and of use of language, which is a stumbling block for many because of exaggeration and lack of precision).

Social engineering
Consciousness

Firstly, I have to say that I admire David Icke's tenacity, and his ability to cover a wide range of topics. Unfortunately, that means that he is unable because of time restrictions to go into any detail.

His assessment of the social engineering of Agenda 21 was spot on. I say this because we can see this going on, and can therefore be proven. How far they are prepared to go in this direction, and what drives them, I'm not so sure about...apart from their excessive greed and selfishness.

This brings us on to the Archon/Demon aspect. As we are talking about a pyramid structure, there may be different understandings of the necessity of social engineering. There could be some powers who believe they are guardians of the planet, and see us as a virus on the earth. It could be there is an “archon agenda”, as there are selfish, negative forces in the universe – and they are also within each one of us.

Archons may or may not exist on the physical plane – I have no way of telling – but a belief in such entities can exert a powerful influence on the mind. Throughout history, people have used the symbol of a serpent to represent evil, and they give it a power it does not actually deserve – but if this idea is placed in people's minds, it has the effect of creating fear, which is a valuable tool for mind control. Does the Devil exist? NO! But believing that he does creates fear, and therefore people are gullible and can be controlled. And yes, religions use this technique and talk of sin.

Basically, I am saying that you can create a belief in people that there are those who have more power than they actually have: a deception in perception. Although we can blame outside forces for all the negativity we experience, we have to accept that it takes place within our own mind: we sometimes display this negativity. And talking about devils is not restricted to religions!

fantasy/fake reality
deception/wrong view
inversion/simulated reality, which is something created which changes our view of reality

The subtle deception by the negative energies (archons) that are within us all can be seen on the forum from time to time. Icke says these archons, having no empathy, have no creativity, and so will take a teaching and twist it. They never create anything themselves. And therefore we see a slight twist of the ancient teachings, in examples such as “If you see a Buddha on the road, kill him,” which can mean different things to different people, and becomes a cliché. We have to go beyond all appearances in the mind. Another example would be to say that we are all enlightened, and so just have to “be”: it's quite obvious that we're not enlightened...yet.

Although there is a claim that these are outside forces, we can experience them from our own perspective – for example, we also sometimes lack empathy, and are heartless.

This leads on to the third section, which is consciousness, which relates to inversion/simulated reality which is a distortion of reality. There are 2 aspects here: firstly, our own mistaken view and secondly, the mistaken view of external forces. We only experience fear if we allow it, and therefore we can exert control over this simulated reality.

Icke mentioned “energy vultures” - those who feed off negative energy (we see this on forums where people stir up arguments!). Minor errors are deliberately exaggerated, creating a schism, and a spiral down in to confusion: that is the insertion of a negative parasite in the mind.

Hatred is weakness.
To be more precise, hatred is a weakness because it is all about me and my ideas.
To be more precise, love is a strength because there is no “me” to be found, and it is all about others. True love is very challenging at every moment.

It is easy to be confused and say that there is no good or bad, no right or wrong: this clouds our minds to such an extent where we use the word “love” to hide our dislike or hatred. Phrases such as “With all due respect...” and “In my humble opinion...” can indicate this! We have to be aware of our own self-deception, and of deceiving others.

Icke repeatedly stated that it's all about “Me! Me! Me!”. Ironically, he then claimed, “I am infinite consciousness having an experience”... there was a massive “me” still in the picture for him. And now it's even bigger! We all fall into that trap. The ancient teachings hold many warning about not ending up with an “enlightened ego”.

In conclusion, I'd like to say that I truly admire all the work that David Icke has done throughout the years. He's doing a tremendous job, and it's up to us to take it further because this has to be a group effort. We can work as “one”...it doesn't mean we are one!

Thank you David,
Tony

In his presentations and books David Icke generally focuses more on the denser experiential realms. Icke directs our attention to these levels of experience. Icke then explores consciousness but usually by then, the individual is traumatized and polarized within their sub conscious which makes up 19/20ths of most humans' total consciousness. In this way David is, in great part, our own creation. So what does that suggest about us at this point in time on earth?

David Icke is one the coolest folks I ever knew yet at the same time, I see him caught up in the denser reality picture and as a representative of an "alternate" media, he serves a similar purpose with regards to placing more the focus on the lower, material realms. This generally happens when one becomes a "star" as David has become. This is just as much our fault as his unless we, the star makers, can rise above our fear of those who actually have a deeper clue.

His heart is golden and his intention is as pure as it can get and I know no braver individual than David Icke. I have enjoyed watching him evolve. I wish I could experience a physical hug from him. I love David Icke... but hey, I love everyone... every single one.

Love to All and Enjoy the Day, Chester

Flash
1st November 2012, 18:06
I just listened to most of his presentation and I must say he overdid himself. It is very very good. This guy knows how to vulgarize information to make it accessible to most. A real good listening.

It does tie the knots taken everywhere together for a global undestanding of the implication as well as the how about what is being done to us from a higher point of view.

misswings
2nd November 2012, 10:23
It is not a favorable article however it is worth a read for sure....The article is titled "UTTERLY BONKERS! " ...here is the link to the article"

http://www.express.co.uk/features/view/354769/My-hell-with-Britain-s-biggest-stars-says-Ben-Fellows

According to the article David had a sell out crowd of 10,000 people ... that is amazing! And think about it ...what percentage of the audience is already awake and aware? Probably a very high percentage.

I saw that article when I got back from the event. I call it "Utterly Disgusting" journalism. David Robinson should be ashamed of writing such trash. Typical msm, badly researched/no research and full of lies. The venue catered for 5500 not 10,000 also. I believe there was another article published in The Sun which also attacked Icke, I didn't see or read that one. They can't help themselves can they!

It was a great day with lots of dot connecting. Seems incredible that even with a whole day to talk he could only touch the surface on many things but it's an easy thing for anyone to go away and research the parts that interest them the most. From what I have read so far, everyone who saw it, either live or online streaming, have given a primarily favourable opinion. David gives much food for thought and is an excellent speaker. Wonder how many other people could keep an audience captivated for 12 hours (including breaks)?? :dance: :-)

Chester
2nd November 2012, 10:47
Before I heard of David Icke, I would read something put out by the MSM and judge it through the eyes of a conservative.

After I discovered David Icke back in 2002, as I would read something of the MSM I would find myself agree or disagreeing with bits and pieces of what I was reading as to its truth or not.

Now when I read anything produced by any MSM, I see the psychological goal the piece is trying to accomplish.

Besides most of the material now becoming quite boring to read, my usual reaction is to want to vomit. That is what I experienced when I read a few parts of the article linked above. All I can do is just shake my head in wonder at how we all could have ended up in such a place where we would fall for this in the first place.

Odd to me, but it is what it is. justoneman

Tony
2nd November 2012, 14:02

Remember...
Hatred is weakness.
Love is strength.

Social engineering
Consciousness

fantasy/fake reality
deception/wrong view

Hatred is weakness.

Thank you David,
Tony

In his presentations and books David Icke generally focuses more on the denser experiential realms. Icke directs our attention to these levels of experience. Icke then explores consciousness but usually by then, the individual is traumatized and polarized within their sub conscious which makes up 19/20ths of most humans' total consciousness. In this way David is, in great part, our own creation. So what does that suggest about us at this point in time on earth?

David Icke is one the coolest folks I ever knew yet at the same time, I see him caught up in the denser reality picture and as a representative of an "alternate" media, he serves a similar purpose with regards to placing more the focus on the lower, material realms. This generally happens when one becomes a "star" as David has become. This is just as much our fault as his unless we, the star makers, can rise above our fear of those who actually have a deeper clue.

His heart is golden and his intention is as pure as it can get and I know no braver individual than David Icke. I have enjoyed watching him evolve. I wish I could experience a physical hug from him. I love David Icke... but hey, I love everyone... every single one.

Love to All and Enjoy the Day, Chester

I started off with David Icke, and his book 'Get off your knees' blew me away! I spent a week saying, "Bloody hell...bloody hell!" However, I find myself caught between two worlds: one of this crazy relative world, and the other of a crazy wisdom world.

The social engineering is easy to spot, but the Demon and Consciousness elements are up for interpretation.

Tony

Cidersomerset
2nd November 2012, 23:49
I was not quite sure where to post this, but I watched Have i got news for you earlier a BBC satirecal news show/quiz.....

Anyway one of the items was a picture odd one out question. 4 celebs and David was the odd one out for a good reason
the others including fromer prime minster Gordon Brown had events that had to be cancelled because not enough people
showed up. They mentioned David did a 11 hrs presentation at Wembly arena in front of 6 thousand people, which was
fine.....But they still had to snigger & laugh and one panellist a couple of times said David was Bonkers to get a cheap
laugh...He obviously had no idea of Davids work....To make it worse we pay his wages He's........

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/corporate/images/width/live/p0/0m/8c/p00m8c1b.jpg/608

A collaboration between BBC Radio 4 and the Royal Collection. To mark Her Majesty The Queen's Diamond Jubilee, BBC Radio 4 illuminates the long history of the Monarchy in a new eight-part series, The Art Of Monarchy. Presented by BBC Arts Editor Will Gompertz, the programmes explore the monarchs who have ruled these islands through the works of art they have acquired.

He is the above prat....If it comes up on U/tube I'l post it. You can watch it on BBC i player.....
Its just annoying, basiclly he is saying the 6000 people who went to Wembly are 'bonkers' ........ ..Cheers steve

norman
3rd November 2012, 02:07
I started off with David Icke, and his book 'Get off your knees' blew me away! I spent a week saying, "Bloody hell...bloody hell!" However, I find myself caught between two worlds: one of this crazy relative world, and the other of a crazy wisdom world.

The social engineering is easy to spot, but the Demon and Consciousness elements are up for interpretation.

Tony

Darkness is when you don't get it.

AND, darkness can easily be when you think you get it, but don't.

Consciousness is when it's not the point any more.

Falling from "grace" is NOT darkness, P, it's only where the learning becomes fresh again.

Cidersomerset
3rd November 2012, 14:04
From Davids site this morning !!

You would think that the BBC would have a little more humility in current circumstances, but no - this guy told prime time viewers last night that I am 'nuts'

Saturday, 03 November 2012 11:45

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/74889-you-would-think-that-the-bbc-would-have-a-little-more-humility-in-current-circumstances-but-no-this-guy-told-prime-time-viewers-last-night-that-i-am-nuts

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/November20120/willgompertz2-lst065538.jpg

Will Gompertz is the BBC News 'Arts Editor' and he was speaking on the BBC's comedy show Have I Got News For You. He's never met me, never read my books and never heard me speak, but this BBC News 'correspondent' from an organisation overwhelmed by the Jimmy Savile paedophile scandal (who I named as such a long time ago) can just dismiss someone as 'nuts' on national television to get a laugh (he didn't look like he gets many).

I don't mind because the item actually got some good information across about the Wembley event - no thanks to him - and I am used to people laughing at me, anyway. But what a statement about the mentality of 'impartial' BBC News correspondents and so soon after the corporation had to apologise for what a producer on the Question Time current affairs 'debate' programme said about me using similar terms.

The BBC claims to be a world-class broadcaster (pause for laughter) and yet employs so many intellectual pigmies who, if their brains were gunpowder, would not ruffle their eyebrows.

galilava
16th November 2012, 12:56
Does anybody need a password for watching David Icke's Wembly - just e-mail me

soleil
26th November 2012, 15:49
i was able to dl and watch the first 2 parts (that are available on youtube) but it seems as though i am missing a lot of the rest. is this just me, or is there more than just the 4+ hrs avail on youtube (pt 1 and 2)? if there are, pls post here? thanks!!