PDA

View Full Version : Shill alert according to me

gooty64
28th October 2012, 13:09
Looks like increased activity lobbying for the status quo slash powers that be.

what with the Icke livestream and the election coming and WAY more to it than that.....

spiritguide
28th October 2012, 15:23
Looks like increased activity lobbying for the status quo slash powers that be.

what with the Icke livestream and the election coming and WAY more to it than that.....

Here is the latest on the government, this is good and relevant to your OP.

Title.... BenghaziGate: Two 9/11’s Bring Questions:

Has Uncle Sam Joined The Jihad?

Lead in....

One of our favorite American patriots and founding fathers was an anti-Federalist orator named Patrick Henry. On March 23, 1775, in the House of Burgesses, at Saint John’s Church in Richmond, Virginia, Mr. Henry delivered his most famous fiery presentation, a speech which is known as his “Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death” speech. According to historian and biographer William Wirt, Henry closed his speech thusly:

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me Death!”

In 1788 he delivered another speech which, though it should be, is not nearly so well-known. An example of his adamant insistence on including a “Bill of Rights” (the first ten Amendments), this lesser-known speech is titled: Shall Liberty or Empire Be Sought?

In preparation for looking at BenghaziGate and related concepts, let us reflect upon a couple of lines from this speech in which Patrick Henry questioned the body of the Constitution as it stood without the Bill of Rights, which he helped the Convention to finally add –

When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different; liberty, sir, was then the primary object… We drew the spirit of liberty from our British ancestors; by that spirit we have triumphed over every difficulty. But now, sir, the American spirit, assisted by the ropes and chains of consolidation, is about to convert this country into a powerful and mighty empire. If you make the citizens of this country agree to become the subjects of one great consolidated empire of America, your government will not have sufficient energy to keep them together. Such a government is incompatible with the genius of republicanism. …

Link....

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/10/26/benghazigate-two-911s-bring-questions/

The oath keepers feel these questions must be asked and answered. They are not to be construed as anti government as much as anti corruption.

:peace: