PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys feel it?

Sloppyjoe
28th October 2012, 18:17
When I read Bill Ryan's thread about all different kinds of energies playing with people right now it all made sense. I believe that I'm a victim of this. As we get closer to December I feel like I'm getting more Bi-polar! LOL. Some days I'll be full of positive energy and then the next I'll be drained and almost hopeless. It's hard to explain, but I just feel like something is coming, and as the months have gone by it's becoming stronger. I think we are in for a ride. I personally don't think everything will change in one day, but I think that we have been in the process of this change for many decades and the ride is only speeding up. If you think about it, as this whole experience has been speeding up the world has gotten worse. I think this is because whoever is pulling the strings is testing our souls big time, weeding out the good and bad by increasing overall world negativity to see if we resist and stay with the good or fall into the bad. Anyways, this is how I've felt and I'd like to hear what you guys think! Remember, no matter how bad things get always choose love. It's the hardest but most noble thing to do.

niki
28th October 2012, 18:23
how do you knowfor sure though that it's not just another wishful-thinking?

and besides, isn't everyday's life is always full of "ups and downs" ?.. so not just this nearing-December-2012 times only?..

Matisse
28th October 2012, 19:36
When I read Bill Ryan's thread about all different kinds of energies playing with people right now it all made sense. I believe that I'm a victim of this. As we get closer to December I feel like I'm getting more Bi-polar! LOL. Some days I'll be full of positive energy and then the next I'll be drained and almost hopeless. It's hard to explain, but I just feel like something is coming, and as the months have gone by it's becoming stronger. I think we are in for a ride. I personally don't think everything will change in one day, but I think that we have been in the process of this change for many decades and the ride is only speeding up. If you think about it, as this whole experience has been speeding up the world has gotten worse. I think this is because whoever is pulling the strings is testing our souls big time, weeding out the good and bad by increasing overall world negativity to see if we resist and stay with the good or fall into the bad. Anyways, this is how I've felt and I'd like to hear what you guys think! Remember, no matter how bad things get always choose love. It's the hardest but most noble thing to do.

You have described exactly how I've been feeling lately and what i think, it seems we are rapidly approaching some kind of climax

Sloppyjoe
29th October 2012, 00:09

and besides, isn't everyday's life is always full of "ups and downs" ?.. so not just this nearing-December-2012 times only?..

I don't know anything for sure! Just a feeling. I'm usually pretty consistent with my mood but looking back in time I've noticed i've gotten more inconsistent. Yeah it's wishful thinking, but there's nothing wrong with having faith that things will turn around. Most of the people on this website are "wanderer souls", we don't jive well in this world. We don't like the pain and the suffering and quite frankly don't understand it and why people do it, I'm one of these people and I'm sure many here are as well.

Wind
29th October 2012, 00:33
Absolutely! :)

xW1fXL3s7bk

Sidney
29th October 2012, 00:45

an earth directed CME shot off the sun yesterday. I am earth / sun sensative and always feel these energies after a solar event. You might want to pay attention to the solar activity threads over there and track how you feel with what kind of solar events happen. flares, filament eruptions and CMEs all cause electrmagnetic changes here on earth, if they come in the right direction, and human brains and bodies respond/react to these energies.

mosquito
29th October 2012, 01:05
.... I feel like I'm getting more Bi-polar!....

Boy oh boy do I resonate with that !!!

It's MUCH more than the usual ups and downs, I came very close to having a complete breakdown last week, followed by days of tranquil bliss.

I want to put a positive frame round this - the more we evolve in consciousness, the more we feel out of tune with "the system". As our frequency increases, so does the amplitude of the associated wave (think physics here), leading to deeper and more frequent mood changes. This is all happening on a global scale, and I would like to believe that we will reach a critical mass and either cause a spiritual revolution, or cause "the matrix" to dematerialise and be replaced with a more wholesome reality.

Does any of that make sense ? Or am I just gibbering away incoherently ?!

ghostrider
29th October 2012, 05:17
sun storms, three storms converging in the D. C. area a week before the election, big quakes in the west next to canada, lousiana sinking , the plate under the ocean breaking, our atmosphere collapsing , man 2012 is going out with a bang , not to mention the largest comet ever headed our way. the fear tactic is in full swing. the laimstream isn't saying a word about the mass awakening of the minds . hmmm. I can feel it , one day up , the next day panic, then up , then panic. whewwww, makes my head spin. I'm glad i re-incarnated at just the right time for the circus , called the greatest show on earth, the dawn of a new age.

Mandala
29th October 2012, 18:25
Beside all the energy feelings coming in, I swear that I'm clearing Karma in a big way. I have never in my life had so many challenges great and small, so close together, that it's almost laughable. I couldn't write a screenplay and make it as weird as the truth. We are being tested, and it's not over yet. I too, feel something big is coming, and when it does I'll be fortunate to leave with the shirt on my back.

GloriousPoetry
29th October 2012, 18:34
If you are a woman then you understand that living in a woman's body is sometimes like being bi-polar ! Our hormones and our mood swings are affected by weather, food, and a masculine society.

DeDukshyn
29th October 2012, 18:45

It's MUCH more than the usual ups and downs, I came very close to having a complete breakdown last week, followed by days of tranquil bliss.

I want to put a positive frame round this - the more we evolve in consciousness, the more we feel out of tune with "the system". As our frequency increases, so does the amplitude of the associated wave (think physics here), leading to deeper and more frequent mood changes. This is all happening on a global scale, and I would like to believe that we will reach a critical mass and either cause a spiritual revolution, or cause "the matrix" to dematerialise and be replaced with a more wholesome reality.

I also have been noticing this going on for a couple years -- growing in intensity. What I am reminded of is the process of an adaptation or adjustment. I feel that there is a shrinking zone of "comfort" that we are trying to gravitate into, but we keep bouncing back and forth from one end of this spectrum to the other, trying to get into that "middle ground" - this can be seen as a type of training, I think soon that comfort zone will be gone and we'll be 'charged' with managing unpredictability and chaos -- which just looks like chaos from this perspective, from the other side of the veil that which appears as chaos from this side is a symphony on the other. We are getting used to experiencing a state of flux as opposed to a state of comfortable paralysis.

So I sort of can draw a metaphorical dotted line from the term "adjustments" or maybe "adaptation" to what is happening, for a conceptual (non-detailed) view.

Let's consider that 200 years ago the rate of change was very slow, 2000 years ago thing barely changed at all, now the rate of change (unpredictability) is extreme, it would be natural that this element of our environment (rate of change), also needs to be adapted to on many levels. Also consider the electro-magnetic energy signatures of the Earth relate to this rate of change - electromagnetically our earth has been through the wringer the last few years (and HAARP is making things worse), naturally our bodies will be affected and have to adjust to the range of variables - allowing us to exist within a more dynamic change environment.

My 2 cents ;)

DeDukshyn
29th October 2012, 18:48
If you are a woman then you understand that living in a woman's body is sometimes like being bi-polar ! Our hormones and the our mood swings are affected by weather, food, and a masculine society.

You should try testosterone! That stuff is messed up! ;-)

Rahkyt
29th October 2012, 18:56
Despite the naysayers and those without the emotional sensitivity to feel the sun and cosmic ray-induced energy amplifications they are happening, we are on the cusp of momentous change. This is the beauty of these times, the effects upon oceanic humanity are commiserate with each persons level of awakening and heart-centered awareness and collective resonation. The time for intellectualization and debate is past for many and now direct experience not historical precedence or scientific logic based upon repeatability is the key lens through which our reality must be judged.

A centered consciousness and a mind based in clarity will allow synchronistic experiential responses to guide one through the material changes the world is undergoing. A release of the karmic burden of soul groups and individuals allows for the now-centered presence necessary to connect one to Source to manifest when necessary and open the pathways leading through the danger zones that are becoming more and more frequent.

Trust in your inner voice and the guides that brought you this far. There is nothing to fear for some of us. For others, perhaps fear is indeed the correct response.

Sloppyjoe
29th October 2012, 20:07

It makes perfect sense!

sun storms, three storms converging in the D. C. area a week before the election, big quakes in the west next to canada, lousiana sinking , the plate under the ocean breaking, our atmosphere collapsing , man 2012 is going out with a bang , not to mention the largest comet ever headed our way. the fear tactic is in full swing. the laimstream isn't saying a word about the mass awakening of the minds . hmmm. I can feel it , one day up , the next day panic, then up , then panic. whewwww, makes my head spin. I'm glad i re-incarnated at just the right time for the circus , called the greatest show on earth, the dawn of a new age.

We all incarnated in this time for a reason! It is our destiny to live through this huge change. It would be crazy if that comet ends up being the "Blue Kachina". According to the hopi, that is the 9th and final sign of this world before the 5th world emerges!

foreverfan
30th October 2012, 02:55
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5NLrV5Vn3qw/T_n2Xo5hY6I/AAAAAAAAFXg/32-4RLnAsWg/s1600/1168705855-ascension.jpg

dim
30th October 2012, 06:10

There's a yes for every no and vice versa for ultimately we can't know life by way of the mind,
we will have to go beyond it and feel for ourselves what's real; and what is not.
Proof belongs to the mind paradigm but where life is going proof isn't even a notion to arise
for the obvious stands by itself and needs nothing to support it.
Can we feel it ? perhaps not just yet, for the time is different to everyone,
but can we prove it ? no.

Snookie
30th October 2012, 07:14
I'm feeling strange aches and pains like energy is coming out of various joints. I find myself feeling lethargic. Many of my relatives have said they are feeling a strange malaise, as am I. Like the calm before the storm.

I recently had a visit from an old friend from high school. She told me she had been preoccupied by feelings of death lately. Another lady I met recently told me she had cancer, but she wasn't worried about it. She was just enjoying each day as much as possible.

I'm also finding more synchronicity in my life as are many others I've talked to. Time also seems to be changing. Minutes can seem like hours and vice versa.

Snookie
30th October 2012, 07:21
I also seem to be getting more intuitive. Feels like I'm starting to use the right side of my brain more & more.

Heartsong
30th October 2012, 16:46
My moods are straightening out. Anxiety is lessening. I feel competent and peaceful. Standing tall and smiling. First time ever.

Conaire
30th October 2012, 17:12
I'm feeling very tired. I sleep the usual 8 hours at night but could go back to bed for a couple of hours during the day. My mood is pretty stable though, for the most part.

Sidney
30th October 2012, 17:14
I am absolutely exhausted today, and hurting. Full moon + solar geomagnetic energies from filament eruption 3 days ago, taking its toll on me.:(

Demeisen
30th October 2012, 17:30
I'm definitely feeling it... Last few days has been pretty rough.

Maia Gabrial
30th October 2012, 19:59
I'm feeling it, too, Sloppyjoe; but I don't believe we're being victimized by it. It's just our physical bodies reacting to all of it. We all react differently, but react we are. And you were spot on to say "always choose love". Whether people want to believe it or not, love IS the most powerful thing in the cosmos. Anyone that thinks it's just puppies and kittens understands the watered down version of it....The real think is kick *ss!
And I want to add that 2012 is preparing us for the changes to come. I was told in a lesson one night that it'll take most people between 1 to 2 days to completely change. So, we'll get there because that's the Divine Plan for us and our planet....

Sith73
31st October 2012, 00:46
What everybody is feeling are 4D energies and yes I have been feeling them since end of last year. They are getting stronger in my opinion everyday. My cells and your cells are mutating very slowly. By Jan 2014 we will all be 4D humans as well all other life on this planet. Mother Earth is changing as well. We will see these changes as we move from 2012 through 2013. Get ready for change.

bram
31st October 2012, 01:34
I think a lot has to do with the level of pollution and poison in our food and in the air that we breathe- not to mention the incredible level of EMF that surrounds us every day. If we want to stabilize our minds so that we can be receptive to the energies coming to us, first we need to do what we can to purify what is coming into and out of our bodies!

Demeisen
31st October 2012, 08:48
I think a lot has to do with the level of pollution and poison in our food and in the air that we breathe- not to mention the incredible level of EMF that surrounds us every day. If we want to stabilize our minds so that we can be receptive to the energies coming to us, first we need to do what we can to purify what is coming into and out of our bodies!

That might me a bit difficult. I don't think you can really escape EMF as it as it's omnipotent everywhere. TV / 3G / 4G transmitters are everywhere, Numerous WiFi's are penetrating to your home from all around neighborhood. I have been pondering these things long time, but found no solution that I can think of... well there is one, http://www.orgonite.info/ but I wonder it's efficiency to these matters.

Conchis
31st October 2012, 10:02

That might me a bit difficult. I don't think you can really escape EMF as it as it's omnipotent everywhere. TV / 3G / 4G transmitters are everywhere, Numerous WiFi's are penetrating to your home from all around neighborhood. I have been pondering these things long time, but found no solution that I can think of... well there is one, http://www.orgonite.info/ but I wonder it's efficiency to these matters.

There are news releases out there about paints that contain small bits of metals that theoretically block cell phone signals. I don't know if this paint is commercially available yet, but it's something that might be useful. Here's a link that discusses its existence, but I don't see a reference to a vendor. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1588226/posts

Earth Angel
31st October 2012, 14:29
yes I feel it.....the up and positive one day and totally defeated the next day....also had really weird dream within a dream last night.....very odd ships floating in the sky ...sort of like planes but nothing I've ever seen...then one exploded sending debris flying at me and when I looked down there were carefully cut off fingers and thumbs all around me on the ground......not like they had exploded though, like they were cleanly cut off....weird...full moon on top of it all

: UPDATE :

I began telling my daughter about the dream starting with there were weird planes, she said I HAD A DREAM ABOUT PLANES LAST NIGHT!!...... so I continued and when I got to the thumbs cut off on the ground she said NO PHUQN WAY!!! there was a guy in my dream using a machine and he cut his thumb off and it was laying on the ground and he didn`t even notice|!!!

Fred Steeves
31st October 2012, 15:30
This is from a dream I had shortly after joining here in December of 2010, that I was compelled to immediately get out of bed and write down. To this day I take it as a metaphor of an actual event that will take place, either long term or short. Basically, it says to either endure showing grace under pressure, or better luck next time pal. Maybe that time is now, dunno. But I feel it too.

"There was a man in the community, looked something like Obi Won
Kenobi but 20 years older, who was well known to have the rather peculiar habit
of communing in the wild with the largest and the oldest of the grizzly bear
population. Like gorilla silverbacks. For years now he had occasionally sat very
still quietly with one or the other in their very lair, and claimed that the
experience was sort of a purification, a healing of sorts. Anyone who so dared
to share in his experience was more then welcome, but it was well understood
that the slightest movement in the great bear's presence, or sign of fear, would
cause you to be instantly ripped to shreds. If you stayed perfectly still, and
without fear, you were safe and would receive the purification. The great beast
lived by this ethos and would not deviate under any circumstance.

I decided to take the old man up on his offer, along with another man close to his
age. We crawled through the opening and into the lair, like a big stone igloo.
Spacious inside. There was a couch and a table. The old man sat down on one end
of the couch, I chose to sit indian style next to him on the floor, and the
other gentleman sat at the table.

Once the great animal made his entrance, there was no turning back. What he liked to do was to get in real nice
and close to people, let you feel, to know his massiveness and beastly strength,
then sniff your scent and lick you all over, tasting you so to speak. Verrrrry
slowly, just daring you to twitch. The great old beast went first to the man at
the table, who promptly lost his nerve and jumped up to leave. The old man and I
begged him to sit down, but it was too late. The bear was on him, and the last
thing I saw was a few pounds of flesh hanging out of the great beast's
mouth.

That's when things got very real, very fast. With the last of the
remains devoured, the great beast paused briefly at the old man next to me,
giving him a cursory sniff from head to toe, but he already knew the man would
not break. So on to the 'kid' sitting right next door. "No fear Fred, no fear
Fred" I kept thinking, while not daring to look any place besides dead straight
ahead. And then it was time...First the engulfing shadow, then I could smell and
feel the hot, stinking breath on the back of my neck, ever so slow and deep.
Then the huge tongue, smelling my scent, tasting me, just waiting for the first
little twitch, or the faintest scent of fear. I can still feel it, like it never
really quite went away. There was no fear, but it was wildly riding the razor's
edge.

Then, just as I felt like I couldn't take it any more, and was
really going to lose it, it was over. The bear backed off, snorted his grudging
approval, and I was released to wake up and start the day".

Billy
31st October 2012, 17:48
I feel it. There is something in the air. The times they are a changing.

A08_nlku8kc

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

If you look around
The whole world's coming together now, babe

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

Feel it in the air,
The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah

Can you feel it,
Can you feel it,
Can you feel it

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin each other wholeheartedly
Yes, its all right
Take my message to your brother and tell him twice
Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who is hating his brother,
When hate wont do, hoo
cuz were all the same,
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you

Now tell me can you feel it,
(Hee)can you feel it,
can you feel it

Now tell me
can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it, yeah yeah, uhh

Sing aloud,
because we want to make a croud, yeah
touch a hand sing,
a sound so pure salvation rings,

tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it, yeah yeah , hoo

can you feel it, hee
can you feel it, ooo oooooo
can you feel it

All the children of the world should be
loving each other wholeheartedly,
yes it's alright,
take my message to your brother and tell him twice,
take the news to the marching men,
who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
'cuz were all the same
yes the blood inside of me is inside of you,

now tell me can you feel it,
tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it, hee

can you see what's goin' down,
can you feel it in your bones,
can you feel it, hee

yeah yeah, hoo

Every breath you take
Is someones death in another place
('nother place, 'nother place, 'nother place)
Every healthy smile
Is hunger and strife to another child
('nother child, 'nother child,)
But the stars do shine
In promising salvation, is near this time
(Near this time)
Can you feel it now
So brothers and sisters show me know how
Now tell me, can you feel it,
Tell me can you feel it,
Can you feel it, hey hey, hoo, (talk)-(goin' down)
can you see what's goin' down
open up your mi- hi-hi hind,

All the children of the world should be,
loving each other wholeheartedley, hoo
yes it's alright
take my message to your brother and tell him twice,(Haaa ha)
tell the news to the marching men
who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
yes we're all the same
yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you,

now tell me can you feel it,
can you feel it,
can you feel it

(can you,can you,can you feel it yeah) Can you feel it
(can you feel it)can you feel it
(can you feel it)can you feel it.

Black Panther
31st October 2012, 20:46
This is from a dream I had shortly after joining here in December of 2010, that I was compelled to immediately get out of bed and write down. To this day I take it as a metaphor of an actual event that will take place, either long term or short. Basically, it says to either endure showing grace under pressure, or better luck next time pal. Maybe that time is now, dunno. But I feel it too.

Story of Fred

You are such a good story teller Fred! I've also read your vision about
the Full Moon ritual to release bad energies with the storm Sandy: Beyond The Storm (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51488-Beyond-The-Storm&highlight=storm)

I agree with the energies lately. And also with the Bi-Polar thing. Heavy energies!
I read the oracle report on a daily basis and it is really helping me: http://oraclereport.com/Archives.html.
The Oracle Laura talks about everything coming in two. And because of the heavy energies she
is talking about being as solid as a rock. So being part of the Earth nothing can happen.
I was thinking of that while reading your story, Fred. Most of the time Laura
talks about being a wise old owl in a tree watching everything happening without
being part of it. But I think the owl has fallen of the tree because of Sandy.
She also talked about 'the energy empowers multiple occult agendas'.
So that co´ncides with your vision beyond the storm Sandy.

Fred Steeves
31st October 2012, 21:08
You are such a good story teller Fred! I've also read your vision about
the Full Moon ritual to release bad energies with the storm Sandy: Beyond The Storm (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51488-Beyond-The-Storm&highlight=storm)
of Sandy.

Thank you Black Panther, but for the sake of full disclosure, the "ritual" part of that post actually came from talking to 9Eagle9 a few days ago. Every other part, including the energy release, was a Fred original, but she saw the ritual part coming days ahead of time. I only began to see that aspect of the event for myself, when Sandy morphed right before our very eyes as she was making landfall.