PDA

View Full Version : Watch Live As Frankenstorm Tears Up The East Coast From The Comfort Of Your Lazy-Boy

Hip Hipnotist
29th October 2012, 03:04
Here's a few to get you started...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/26/watch-sandy-move-coast-live-webcam

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tsrobo3

http://technorati.com/technology/article/live-webcams-of-areas-affected-by/

There's no doubt more but how many do you need?

Stay safe if you're in the middle of it.

See you on the other side.

Rocky_Shorz
29th October 2012, 04:36
Row Row Row your boat, gently down the stream,
things were going good until my head was hit by a beam...

take care all of you east coasters...

Operator
29th October 2012, 05:05
Well, I have no webcam here ... but I can tell you my live report. This storm sucks air in from a great distance.
I am at the southern Caribbean (so more than thousand south) and currently we get an unusual air stream from
the south. We are pounded by very heavy rain (which will undoubtedly disrupt social live in the morning) and
thunder storms. Our usual (nice weather) wind normally comes from North East.

But the upside of this is that the island will be lush and green for a couple of months.

ghostrider
29th October 2012, 05:06
if the power goes out in five states will they cancell the election, ? or postpone it ? Kewl a hurricane makes a right angle turn right over D.C. Can they still vote in a state of emergency ??

Operator
29th October 2012, 05:43
if the power goes out in five states will they cancell the election, ? or postpone it ? Kewl a hurricane makes a right angle turn right over D.C. Can they still vote in a state of emergency ??

The turns that this storm makes are quite unusual. But I noticed that a lot of tropical storms did unusual things this year.
Many of them didn't travel East-West (normal). Most of them turned North at some point (making 90 degrees angles).

They will show you the wind history of Sandy like this:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT18/refresh/AL1812S+gif/030345P_sm.gif

But I followed it much earlier before it became a TS north of Panama. It was a large depression with
growing chances of becoming a TS while traveling from the Atlantic, crossing the Eastern Caribbean,
passing me north, going (as expected) west.

As soon as it was developed to a named TS it changed its path going north. You won't see that on
the map above but that was a very immediate 90 degree turn. Then there is another strange turn
east of Florida, steering it away from the continent, nicely following the east coast at a distance.

Then it makes another unusual turn left (west) to make landfall in the NE of the USA.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT18/refresh/AL1812W5_NL+gif/030345W5_NL_sm.gif

I am following tracks of these things for years. I get the impression indeed that somebody is steering some of them.

While thinking about it it popped up in my mind too that a repeat of Katrina, but
then in a more prominent area, could be a 'massaged' ramp up for martial law just
before the elections. But on the other hand the current windspeed is only 75 mph.
That makes it barely a Cat 1 Hurricane (> 73 mph).

I cannot judge the local circumstances of course and yes it will disrupt social live in such a prominent area.
But Caribbean islands and central America are hit by > Cat 2 hurricanes all the time and then it barely makes the news.
So it gives me the impression it may be a bit over-hyped to abuse the situation.

Rocky_Shorz
29th October 2012, 05:49
has there ever been a hurricane season that none entered the gulf, every one rolled up the east coast?

I have to agree with Sorcha on this one...

An ominous report prepared by the Hydrometeorological Centre of Russia (HCR) on the “Frankenstorm” (aka Hurricane Sandy) barreling towards the Northeastern United States warns that this superstorms origins lie in the near complete collapse of the Deep Southerly Return Flow (DSRF) of the Gulf Stream this past week due to the unprecedented melting of the Greenland Icecap.

The Gulf Stream, together with its northern extension towards Europe, the North Atlantic Drift, is a powerful, warm, and swift Atlantic Ocean current that originates at the tip of Florida, and follows the eastern coastlines of the United States and Newfoundland before crossing the Atlantic Ocean. The Gulf Stream, also, influences the climate of the east coast of North America from Florida to Newfoundland, and the west coast of Europe.

The warm water and temperature contrast along the edge of the Gulf Stream are, also, responsible for increasing the intensity of cyclones, tropical or otherwise, such as the one approaching the US, this HCR report says.

HCR scientists in this report note that NASA had previously warned about the melting of the Greenland Icecap this past July when they released satellite photographs documenting this environmental tragedy.

The NASA satellite pictures of melt covering most of the ice sheet surface on 12 July (corroborated by several independent satellite methods and research groups) is dramatic, and several key Greenland scientists have confirmed it is unprecedented in the satellite record going back to the late 1970s. The Danish Meteorological Institute website, also, showed Greenland temperature anomalies about 2-4C higher than the 1961-90 baseline average during these last three months.

In 2010, NASA had, also, forewarned that the change in salinity caused by a massive melt-off of the Greenland Icecap could depress the Gulf Stream and alter North Atlantic circulation patterns that control weather in Europe. Combined with a loss of Arctic sea ice, NASA said, this effect could radically change global ocean circulation patterns and give rise to such superstorms such as are now occurring.

In the current situation, this report says, a strong ridge of high pressure over the Canadian Maritimes and Greenland due to this massive melt-off will help push this superstorm northwestward, into the Mid-Atlantic or New England, rather than allowing it to move out to sea.

That will also make this superstorm a slow mover, which will only worsen the damage in affected areas. A ridge of such high pressure is known as a “blocking high,” and while its occurrence is not particularly unusual, HCR experts say in this report, its intensity is.

Not just to the horrific damages from wind, rain and coastal flooding from this superstorm are to feared either, this report says, but, also, to the massive amounts of snow measuring up to nearly 1 meter (2 feet) expected to impact an area roughly 1/3 the size of the Eastern United States. A situation, HCR scientists say, that has the potential to be catastrophic as these snows fall upon trees that have yet to shed their leaves.

Most ominous, perhaps, in this report are the warnings that this unprecedented superstorm effects may, also, include earthquakes in the Northeastern US and Canadian regions such as the one that occurred in the State of Maine on 16 October and rattled all of New England, and the 10 October one that shook Montreal... link (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1620.htm)

ghettogether
29th October 2012, 05:54
SNOW JOB! 46 Trillion dollars on the line. Right before 9/11, oh, we missin lotsa monee- boom! It may well be to disguise troop movements as emergency preparations, something more subtle than has been suggested by those who chant the smoke is blowing, which it is. O gonna lose, cities gonna explode with homies had it up to here, something like that, cold be hard on the brothers. It is hard to write this, feel like its hitting home. I keep having to remember how stupid of a plan is behind the tsunamis of the system wide malfunctions, it doesn't make sense, ever. Remember that, me.

Operator
29th October 2012, 06:05
has there ever been a hurricane season that none entered the gulf, every one rolled up the east coast?

One did: Isaac (nr. 9) and one started there: Debby (nr. 4) very unusual !

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/tafb_latest/tws_atl_latest.gif

But as you can see the map proves your point

Rocky_Shorz
29th October 2012, 06:11
I named the 29th D-Day almost a month ago, they didn't do what I asked...

this year also had almost no tornadoes, the jet stream was broken up completely from all of the solar flares, it was running across Canada, hardly ever looped down into the US.

without the cold air sweeping down from the arctic meeting the heat of the gulf, it prevented storms...

Insurance companies have had one of the best years in modern history...

but it was insanely hot, hottest year on record for San Diego, we're still having 80 degree days, made for a nice beach day today though...

Lifebringer
29th October 2012, 12:38
the course of our Gulf stream has changed since BP and comes across the lower southern states now, across FL and about 2-300 miles off OUR coast now. The breezes moved and that's why the droughts are so bad in the upper mid western states when they need rain. NO breeze to bring in thunder clouds, no rain. Those who are witnessing this should read up on the damages that were doned from the Oil leak and the fact, that there are many more leaking w/out public or Presidential knowledge, as long as they re allowed to defund EPA inspections.

ulli
29th October 2012, 12:56
the course of our Gulf stream has changed since BP and comes across the lower southern states now, across FL and about 2-300 miles off OUR coast now. The breezes moved and that's why the droughts are so bad in the upper mid western states when they need rain. NO breeze to bring in thunder clouds, no rain. Those who are witnessing this should read up on the damages that were doned from the Oil leak and the fact, that there are many more leaking w/out public or Presidential knowledge, as long as they re allowed to defund EPA inspections.

And without the Gulf Stream Europe will have extreme winters and perhaps even plunge into a mini ice age.

Fred Steeves
29th October 2012, 13:22
Whether this thing is a HAARP creation or not I don't know. But what I DO know, is that the media/government will do their utmost to squeeze every little bit of fear out of the event as possible. Labeling this thing Frankenstorm from the very get go is a good clue as to the over riding intent. Not to mention, I can't help but wonder what the other hand is doing, while all are fixated either on the storm, or on this meaningless election.

To everybody in the Northeast. Take it from someone who's lived through the ridiculous hype of many hurricane seasons down here in Florida. If a storm is heading your way, then do what you have to do to prepare(without fear), hunker down, and make the best of whatever happens. Keep your cool, and trust yourself.

Maybe this really is the storm of the century, but I highly doubt it. Supposed "storms of the century" seem to occur a good couple of times a year these days. This is not by accident, as our controlling Archonic entities will push our fear buttons every chance they get any more. Again, prepare, but don't feed them with fear. Tropical Storm Debby was being labeled a storm of the century here on Florida's west coast this past summer, and what did we get? Yep, a regular old strong tropical storm.

Best of Luck!
Fred

Rahkyt
29th October 2012, 14:20
You on point, ghettogether. Welcome toPA. No matter what this storm and election season brings, some of us are gonna be alright. Others aint. Bless to those up here in the NE, its about to be a rough few days.

astrid
29th October 2012, 14:29
Stay safe everyone

Carmody
29th October 2012, 14:35

The turns that this storm makes are quite unusual. But I noticed that a lot of tropical storms did unusual things this year.
Many of them didn't travel East-West (normal). Most of them turned North at some point (making 90 degrees angles).

They will show you the wind history of Sandy like this:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT18/refresh/AL1812S+gif/030345P_sm.gif

But I followed it much earlier before it became a TS north of Panama. It was a large depression with
growing chances of becoming a TS while traveling from the Atlantic, crossing the Eastern Caribbean,
passing me north, going (as expected) west.

As soon as it was developed to a named TS it changed its path going north. You won't see that on
the map above but that was a very immediate 90 degree turn. Then there is another strange turn
east of Florida, steering it away from the continent, nicely following the east coast at a distance.

Then it makes another unusual turn left (west) to make landfall in the NE of the USA.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT18/refresh/AL1812W5_NL+gif/030345W5_NL_sm.gif

I am following tracks of these things for years. I get the impression indeed that somebody is steering some of them.

While thinking about it it popped up in my mind too that a repeat of Katrina, but
then in a more prominent area, could be a 'massaged' ramp up for martial law just
before the elections. But on the other hand the current windspeed is only 75 mph.
That makes it barely a Cat 1 Hurricane (> 73 mph).

I cannot judge the local circumstances of course and yes it will disrupt social live in such a prominent area.
But Caribbean islands and central America are hit by > Cat 2 hurricanes all the time and then it barely makes the news.
So it gives me the impression it may be a bit over-hyped to abuse the situation.

The seeming ley line correlation is interesting.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=574824&viewfull=1#post574824

The original NOAA image, which is constantly updated, even in the post, the original was the 26th of October. It showed, back then... the storm center right over the central ley line nexus point, just east of Miami area, south Florida. Then the storm seemingly went up a line.. then broke off..and is headed back to track just above DC..and then along the center Ley line, right through the finger lakes area, a strong area, ley line wise... then up into Canada, along that same line. I've seen storms do this before, and one can't correlate until one has the becker-hagens grid map, as a google earth overlay.... for ley lines and energy lines.

http://www.loohan.com/grid.gif

~~~~~~~~
If one thinks that 'off the cuff' that such things have to be ridiculous, I urge you to look at the great salt lake, which a major ley line nexus point goes right through the center of it, and then consider the religious ramifications, bedsides the 'dimensional barrier weakening' aspects of such things, and the connection to 'salts' and monatomics, ie, the philosopher's stone and 'ormes'.

It's 'perfectly normal 'geometric (platonic solids) shape overlays of the earth, based on a central point of the pyramids in egypt, and how can such a thing somehow end up dead center at the great salt lake? Then the rumors of what goes on at the great salt lake.... hhmmm.... (this is tip of the iceberg stuff with very deep black rabbit holes to tumble into)(ones that you need to fall into -if- you ever want to make any sense out of all of this)

Sabrina
29th October 2012, 16:12
o4P7Kr17RX8

sdv
29th October 2012, 19:29
Awesome energy being unleashed in a part of the world by this hurricane. Tap into and embrace this energy. Stop blaming or trying to find a scapegoat on which you can deflect the energy and just ride the wave!

Resistance causes stress so surrender and ride the wave!

Contemplate this message from Fred (who is actually Paul McCartney in hiding - the man claiming to be Paul McCartney is a plant and Fred is the actual and real Paul!):

To everybody in the Northeast. Take it from someone who's lived through the ridiculous hype of many hurricane seasons down here in Florida. If a storm is heading your way, then do what you have to do to prepare(without fear), hunker down, and make the best of whatever happens. Keep your cool, and trust yourself.

Maybe this really is the storm of the century, but I highly doubt it. Supposed "storms of the century" seem to occur a good couple of times a year these days. This is not by accident, as our controlling Archonic entities will push our fear buttons every chance they get any more. Again, prepare, but don't feed them with fear. Tropical Storm Debby was being labeled a storm of the century here on Florida's west coast this past summer, and what did we get? Yep, a regular old strong tropical storm.

Best of Luck!
Fred

PS Apologies if I have been spelling the name of the Beatle incorrectly!

Snookie
29th October 2012, 20:56
From what I've been seeing so far on CNN, it looks like they are over hyping the storm. Not saying it won't get a lot worse, but they have been making a big deal about a crane that they claim is broken. It doesn't look broken to me, just looks like it was moved to a different position.

RMorgan
29th October 2012, 22:15
Hey folks,

The guys from Gizmodo are uploading constant updates:

http://us.gizmodo.com/5955575/hurricane-sandy-satellite-photos-and-videos-updating-live

Cheers,

Raf.

ghostrider
29th October 2012, 23:09

And without the Gulf Stream Europe will have extreme winters and perhaps even plunge into a mini ice age.

correct, Europe will have a mini ice age.

ghostrider
29th October 2012, 23:14
information is shock resistence. The more you know , the less the ptb can scare you. hurricanes don't just decide ohhh I think I'll turn to the..... right, right here yeah right here and go ... yeah in for a bit, and then I'll turn more to the North , to hell with the rotation of the planet I wanna go this way. Does anyone know if having a hurricane in October is normal ?

KiwiElf
29th October 2012, 23:19
ETT Atlantic City (Estimated Landfall Centre within 1 hr from this post), stronger effect further North directly into NY, Manhatten. Two storms have now converged, intensity increasing - FOX News

Coincidence? One - if not more - nuclear power stations in path, Plumb Island (Biohazard), Full Moon, Full Tide and an election... keep watching - I think it's about to get REAL interesting.... ;)

Flash
29th October 2012, 23:20
Hurricane in October are not normal and definitely not as far north as New York. From New York on towards the north, there is usually zero hurricanes, the climate did not permit hurricane to be created. But it has been different the two-three last years.

KiwiElf
29th October 2012, 23:28
Oh,.. and allegedly, some of the most powerful HAARP readings yet? Hmmmmm...:(

marlowe
29th October 2012, 23:35
http://yahushua.net/babylon/liberty/whore.htm

If you google Babylon the great is New York City you will get a lot of hits....I'm not a christian...but I believe the book of revelations MIGHT be real.../valid...whatever.....

RunningDeer
29th October 2012, 23:50
This is information was known late August but it's posted today. This vid may be of interest to those that live on the east coast specifically RI and MA areas. (It's a double post, feel free to delete):

Dan Bidondi reports from new york on hurricane sandy and his encounter with a FEMA agent who warned of a manufactured crisis to take place in October.

Hurricane Sandy: The Manufactured Crisis to Save Obama
LRLVCEma3rw

Snookie
29th October 2012, 23:53
It just seems kinda coincidental that they are covering this so called Frankenstorm 24/7 when so many questions started being asked about the "terrorist attack" in Bengahazi.

This storm has been downgraded recently it sounds like. Watching the coverage on CNN was funny. A reporter in Atlanta was acting like he was being blown away by the wind and rain when 3 or 4 kids were jumping around behind him shirtless and wearing shorts. Another reporter in NY, I think was acting the same way when it became very difficult to explain all the people going by - joggers wearing T shirts & shorts, cyclists, and people strolling by looking like they didn't have a care in the world.

I'm starting to smell a rat.

Paul
30th October 2012, 01:07
I have a hunch that this is a drill of sorts - training us sheeple to herd under control of FEMA. The conspiracy theory nut jobs (I resemble that description some days) will over react, and be proven wrong (this time) as things will eventually return to "normal" for most folks, after they get done scaring us and herding us around.

If I wanted to lead a bunch of sheep to the slaughter, and there was the risk of those sheep becoming too aware, too soon, of the fate planned for them, I might first run some practice drills, scaring some of them, rounding them up, then letting them go, in front of all the other sheep. That way all (or most) of the sheep get used to the idea of cooperating for their own good, paying attention to the official announcements, and dismissing both the deniers and the doomsters who were proven wrong.

The sheep that catch on too quickly can be identified and culled sooner, to minimize the risk they present to ongoing operations. So if I nailed this too exactly (unlikely) then this forum may have an opening for an Admin soon :).

RunningDeer
30th October 2012, 01:53
Meteorologist: Hurricane Sandy Manufactured

Alex welcomes meteorologist and award winning television weatherman Scott Stevens to explain how it's possible that "Frankenstorm" Hurricane Sandy could be manipulated with military technology already at our disposal. (fast forward through the commercials)

0csP--ZfK_g

ghostrider
30th October 2012, 02:43
All weather is controlled. that is why the weatherman never gets it right, he bases his forcast on computer models and logic, not thinking for one minute a weather control system is in place and storms are created and steered and increased in power or decreased. All of a sudden on a clear day, a huge storm front just pops up and moves against the normal mixes with another natural front an chemtrails and they steer it right where they want. Imagine having investments in a big insurance company , and your closest competition is forced to pay out the wazzu for super storm damage, and your company is untouched by claims.

30th October 2012, 04:10
trying to post a picture of surfers in Queens.

angelahedgehog
30th October 2012, 08:22
Is it even remotely possible that through the collective power of creativity we reduced the power of the storm? If they were calling it Frankenstorm, surely they thought it was going to be pretty epic. If you watched the David Icke presentation this weekend he discussed how the system is set up and how it relies entirely on what we believe, which is why we're so often manipulated about what to think (focus) .... I know of various groups (different belief sets) around the globe, sending positive energy and visualising the energy of the storm dissipating.

Yah, I know it sounds whacky - but if it is an electric universe it's a valid enough theory isn't it? Can't really be proved now can it :)

Peace,
Ang

janus
30th October 2012, 15:17
I have a hunch that this is a drill of sorts - training us sheeple to herd under control of FEMA. The conspiracy theory nut jobs (I resemble that description some days) will over react, and be proven wrong (this time) as things will eventually return to "normal" for most folks, after they get done scaring us and herding us around.

If I wanted to lead a bunch of sheep to the slaughter, and there was the risk of those sheep becoming too aware, too soon, of the fate planned for them, I might first run some practice drills, scaring some of them, rounding them up, then letting them go, in front of all the other sheep. That way all (or most) of the sheep get used to the idea of cooperating for their own good, paying attention to the official announcements, and dismissing both the deniers and the doomsters who were proven wrong.

The sheep that catch on too quickly can be identified and culled sooner, to minimize the risk they present to ongoing operations. So if I nailed this too exactly (unlikely) then this forum may have an opening for an Admin soon :).

Did anyone else see the video of NJ Governor Christie quite upset that the mayor of Atlantic City did not force mandatory evacuations by FEMA buses? That was the order from the Governor's office and he couldn't understand how or why his orders were not followed.

Mandatory evacuation by FEMA buses? That just happened to be available?

Fear, fear, fear, people...now just hop on those FEMA buses to ? and you'll be just fine...Of course, it's for your own safety...

GCS1103
30th October 2012, 22:39
I don't know what caused this storm, whether it was manufactured or was a natural disaster, but I can tell you that it has indeed caused massive damage here in New Jersey. I own a vacation home at the New Jersey shore on the water and it has been destroyed, along with the rest of the houses in this shore town. Streets are flooded, homes have been ripped from their foundation and are in the ocean, massive property damage, people evacuated and several badly injured. The damage you are watching on tv is real. Again, the cause of the storm is speculation; the damage being shown is absolutely real. It's like a war zone with military helicopters flying overhead, emergency boats traveling down the main streets of towns rescuing people, residents losing everything they own.

Rocky_Shorz
30th October 2012, 22:43
bummer...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02382/sandy-cars-subway_2382823b.jpg

not sure how to embed, but giving it a try

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=YxdzVnNjp4HXJeLyNQ-znHfBujP3PGBI&height=315&embedCode=YxdzVnNjp4HXJeLyNQ-znHfBujP3PGBI&video_pcode=RvbGU6Z74XE_a3bj4QwRGByhq9h2&width=560"></script>

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=YxdzVnNjp4HXJeLyNQ-znHfBujP3PGBI&height=315&embedCode=YxdzVnNjp4HXJeLyNQ-znHfBujP3PGBI&video_pcode=RvbGU6Z74XE_a3bj4QwRGByhq9h2&width=560"></script>

well that wasn't it, here is the link

link to movie (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9642268/Sandy-New-York-subway-system-flooded-in-worst-ever-disaster.html)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9642268/Sandy-New-York-subway-system-flooded-in-worst-ever-disaster.html