PDA

View Full Version : just an observation

drizzt
30th October 2012, 00:11
would this be not the perfect time to invade the dc area when no one there to watch you? wall st. and the capital.

i know it might be way out of touch but if you knew about the evacuation to begin with would you not plant people or something in this area?

sorry if this bothers someone but it just a thought that a plausible idea .

DeDukshyn
30th October 2012, 00:25
would this be not the perfect time to invade the dc area when no one there to watch you? wall st. and the capital.

i know it might be way out of touch but if you knew about the evacuation to begin with would you not plant people or something in this area?

sorry if this bothers someone but it just a thought that a plausible idea .

Exactly what I was thinking 10 minutes ago. (well maybe not the invasion thing but "something")

I watch the brave weather reporters, braving the drizzle and light winds .. (lol) on the news and hear how no emergency services will be available in the storms path and everyone has to evacuated ...

All I can think of is -- what do they need to do in the area that they want none or few witnesses for?

I also think the storm isn't nearly as powerful as they tried to create ...

My 2 cents after a brief thought. ;)

drizzt
30th October 2012, 00:28
there might be a false flag coming soon for the elections and the mayan calender all coming to an end really soon.

ghostrider
30th October 2012, 02:26
imagine what could sneak in with all the lights out , everyone told to stay indoors. The ptb could set up new antenna's, sat towers, etc and no one would notice. Easy to do with the power already off, and things a mess, they could pass it off as ohhh we're just rebuilding after the storm not realizing it wasn't there before the storm.

sleepy
30th October 2012, 03:17
xxxxx xxxxx

DeDukshyn
30th October 2012, 04:08
I was kind of thinking the same thing about the empty New York subway systems.

Maybe the setting up of the next "terrorist" attack? Yup ...maybe intuition just kicked in ... something tells me ...

Referee
30th October 2012, 04:23
I had this same thought today something may be up. Isn't there a Bio Weapons lab off NYC somewhere?

Rocky_Shorz
30th October 2012, 04:31
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/508f2d386bb3f77b55000000-817-621/path-station-floods.jpg

truth4me
30th October 2012, 06:50
anything is possible at this stage of the game.....

ROMANWKT
30th October 2012, 07:10
This whole thing is a set up, man-made, yes they were preparing for this a long time ago, weather modification. don't trust them.

regards

roman

Snookie
30th October 2012, 07:40
Well they seem to be getting desperate, as they see the sheeple are starting to wake up.

I'm surprised by how many people I've met recently who are starting to realize something "just ain't right". They may not quite comprehend was IS wrong, or be able to put their finger on it, but they are definitely confused by what they see going on around them.

drizzt
30th October 2012, 11:56
What about all the nuke plants?

4evrneo
30th October 2012, 17:00
Was thinking the very same ideas. Something is eerily quiet where I am at and somethng just isnt right about that storm. Had the strong feeling yesterday that it is just a distraction or diversion.

DeDukshyn
30th October 2012, 18:25
Distraction from election rigging? Benghazi-gate? New discoveries? Some news, or an event?

Look at the left hand while the right hand is doing ... what? Anyone have any ideas?

drizzt
30th October 2012, 21:17
Distraction from election rigging? Benghazi-gate? New discoveries? Some news, or an event?

Look at the left hand while the right hand is doing ... what? Anyone have any ideas?

well they could move anything at this point like ufo's , armory of some kind to pull out when unrest happens, damage to important papers that they want no one to see like birth certificates and what not, or the labs that might leak out very deadly viruses that no one knows about but is a population depletion!!! your mind can go on this point... at this time any thing is possible.

angel in disguise
30th October 2012, 21:29
Benghazi, elections, $43 trillion lawsuit? What were they up to when all the power was out and everyone was indoors for the most part?

drizzt
30th October 2012, 21:36
now that we have brought this up all of a sudden we might be censored for one of the many things might truly be happening.

drizzt
31st October 2012, 21:05
wow you think it was a cat 4 hurricane?

DeDukshyn
1st November 2012, 18:23
I found this ... it may have relevance ...

"While We Were Watching Hurricane Sandy Approach, A New Executive Order Has Been Signed into Law"

Link: http://thehonestintelligence.blogspot.ca/2012/10/while-we-were-watching-hurricane-sandy.html

Excerpt:

While our attention has been focused on Hurricane Sandy, a new Executive Order has been put into force that allows the Government to have full control of "the private sector, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, community-based organizations, and State, local, tribal, and territorial government and law enforcement -- to address homeland security challenges."

This will be enforced through a new "Steering Commitee" that will provide "guidance' to the Council and perform other functions as set forth in the executive order.

This Steering Commitee will include representatives from the Departments of: State, Treasury, Defense, Justice, Interior, Agriculture, etc., etc., ... National Intelligence, SBA, FBI...

The Steering Commitee will provide "guidance" on priorities, challenges, and opportunities for local partnerships to support Homeland Security Priorities... Basically, this EO wraps it all up neatly, so Homeland Security now has complete control over the full private sector of the US.

drizzt
1st November 2012, 20:56
wow total control no leeway at all.