PDA

View Full Version : Rumors ( Dark Matter?)

jagman
31st October 2012, 00:34
Last night on Coast to Coast I heard George say that Fermilab will make a major announcement this week regarding Dark matter. The only hint they gave was that
It concerned our galaxy and Dark matter. Any thoughts?

jagman
31st October 2012, 00:51
I just found this on Fermilabs webpage
Wednesday, Oct. 31

3:30 p.m.
DIRECTOR'S COFFEE BREAK - 2nd Flr X-Over

4 p.m.
Fermilab Colloquium - One West
Speaker: Lauren Hsu, Fermilab
Title: Dark Matter: The Next Great Discovery of Particle Physics?

Snoweagle
31st October 2012, 01:27
Neutrons are black holes
as above so below
this is the CERN secret (I believe and should be)
it explains everything

TargeT
31st October 2012, 02:53
Neutrons are black holes
as above so below
it explains everything

that would tie into a few theories... N. Harrem among them..

Paul
31st October 2012, 03:26
I just found this on Fermilabs webpage
Wednesday, Oct. 31

3:30 p.m.
DIRECTOR'S COFFEE BREAK - 2nd Flr X-Over

4 p.m.
Fermilab Colloquium - One West
Speaker: Lauren Hsu, Fermilab
Title: Dark Matter: The Next Great Discovery of Particle Physics?
From the Fermilab Colloquium Page (http://www-ppd.fnal.gov/EPPOffice-w/colloq/colloq.html), following the link there for the Abstract (http://www-ppd.fnal.gov/EPPoffice-w/colloq/Abstracts/Hsu_10_31_2012.htm) for this event, I get to the following:

Dark matter: the next great discovery of particle physics?

Lauren Hsu

Fermilab

As we celebrate the completion of the Standard Model with the discovery of a Higgs-like boson, some of us are working hard on what may be the next great discovery of particle physics. The problem of missing mass, which is now known as dark matter, has persisted for nearly a century. In this time, astrophysical evidence in favor of dark matter has only grown stronger. We now know that dark matter constitutes a majority of the matter in the Universe, yet it is not composed of any particle in the Standard Model. Dark matter is necessary for the formation of galaxies and galaxy clusters and hence has shaped the Universe as we know it. Despite this body of knowledge, we still don't know what particles compose dark matter or how they interact with the particles of the Standard Model. The answers to these remaining questions are being pursued on all frontiers of discovery. In this talk, I will provide an overview of the suite of experiments that is colloquially known as "direct detection" experiments. I will describe how these experiments aim to solve the dark matter puzzle, highlight some of the most promising efforts and conclude with a discussion on future prospects.

Paul
31st October 2012, 03:37
Neutrons are black holes
as above so below
it explains everything

This is a colloquium talk apparently planned sometime ago that provides "an overview of the suite of experiments that is colloquially known as "direct detection" experiments." That is, it appears to be survey of ongoing work, not any stunning new announcement.

I am about as confident as I can be that it will provide no connection with Nassim Haramein's physics confusions masquerading as physics.

TargeT
31st October 2012, 03:55
Neutrons are black holes
as above so below
it explains everything

This is a colloquium talk apparently planned sometime ago that provides "an overview of the suite of experiments that is colloquially known as "direct detection" experiments." That is, it appears to be survey of ongoing work, not any stunning new announcement.

I am about as confident as I can be that it will provide no connection with Nassim Haramein's physics confusions masquerading as physics.

I've grown to agree with you & now subscribe more to Plasma Cosmology.

Plasma cosmology can demonstrate with simple physical principles the electrical formation and behavior of spiral galaxies and stars without recourse to hypothetical dark matter and black holes.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/the-simple-electric-universe/

it just makes so much sense.

jagman
31st October 2012, 03:55
"direct detection" experiments. Sounds very interesting. I look forward to hearing what the
experiment consists of? I Love Particle Physics.

Hughe
31st October 2012, 06:39
Dark matter
I think it's pseudo concept invented by mainstream astronomers and physicists to explain newly discovered data in space. Their perfect theories fails to explain the behavior of celestial object, our milk way, galaxies, etc. Time will tell. :twitch:

Yeah. Plasma Cosmology or Electric Universe explain unsolved mysterious a lot more than conventional cosmology that based on gravity.

Sun is not a nuclear fusion star!
Black hole might never exit nor will be discovered. Why? Because it's imaginary creation by absurd, intelligent scientists who were stuck in old paradigm.
Less and less astronomers say space is empty. Have you noticed it?

Nicola Tesla and frontiers were right in the beginning of 20th century.

The big problem is modern sciences are built-upon flawed theories intentionally.
Beloved Maxwell's equations are twenty not FOUR. How many scientists know it?

By the way the most absurd behavior of scientists is they are in such delusional state. The world is in a huge problem. Billions of people who supports the scientists luxury world are suffering every day. When the world economy collapses, how many astronomers, scientists will continue to contemplate the secret of universe? Very few.

Suppose all those brilliant, intelligent people work together for bringing out Free Energy technologies in public domain, they will have more support in various ways from general public.

The "Impossible" Star
G9fiJK2L-i4

Lifebringer
31st October 2012, 13:50
Let's just hope these fools haven't opened or created a black hole. They are playing with fire, soon they'll get burned in experience.

Sidney
31st October 2012, 13:58
I think some of the stuff they capture on film is inter-dimensional. Many many UFO s that are captured on film are not visible to the naked eye. We should remember this when looking at photographs from space as well. Because something is on a picture does not mean it is made up of matter as we understand it in 3D.