PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Williams : There Is Something Very Drastic In The Works: 30 Oct 2012

Camilo
31st October 2012, 16:02
Lindsey Williams Issues A Dire WARNING : There Is Something Very Drastic In The Works
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 16:21

Lindsey Williams: The most dastardly act that has ever been perpetrated on the American people in the history of this country probably took place on Sept. 13, 2012. You saw it in the national news, and everyone heard what Mr. Bernanke said, but very few realize the significance of what he was talking about when he said that the Federal Reserve, as of that day, would begin purchasing $40 billion in mortgage backed securities and Treasuries each month, indefinitely, from that point on. After this announcement, Mr. Williams said he called his contact and confidante in the oil industry who has inside knowledge on what the new Fed QE policy intends to do for America. Lindsey Williams: (To his contact by phone) I think there must be more behind this than what meets the eye, will you please answer some questions for me? He was more than happy to answer, and here are some of the questions that I asked. Lindsey Williams: Now I understand that the Federal Reserve is going to purchase $40 billion in Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) every month. He said that’s correct. Am I to understand that this $40 billion is in mortgages, whether they be toxic or non-toxic? He said that’s correct. Let me then put it in simple terms… it’s your house. It’s the mortgage on your house. If you’re house it mortgaged, then the Federal Reserve could have possibly purchased the mortgage in September, or October, and every month… Lindsey Williams: Where is the Federal Reserve going to get $40 billion every month? Indefinitely? The contact said immediately, and without hesitation, they are going to get it out of thin air (print it). Lindsey Williams: So they are going to print money out of thin air to purchase a home, a shopping center, any property held as security for the loan? Yes. Lindsey Williams: The bottom line of this program: The banks, and those who control these banks in the Federal Reserve, will control every piece of mortgaged real estate in the U.S. before it is over.

Read more here: http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2012/10/lindsey-williams-issues-dire-warning.html#.UJBfBmupHiY.facebook

Sidney
31st October 2012, 17:08
I think I will be renting from now on. This made my insides drop. BUMP:bump:

WyoSeeker
31st October 2012, 18:10
The Fed announced it was buying mortgaged backed securities, which are not mortgages. Not to say that everything the Fed does isn't part of an evil plan, but I think Lindsay is fear mongering here by handing out something else to be afraid of.

we-R-one
31st October 2012, 18:20
You would think renting sounds logical, but remember those who own rentals have mortgages too, which means if it becomes their problem, likely in time it will become your problem. This situation is not only going to apply to residential real estate, it's also going to have an effect on commercial properties.

I'm going to repost what I posted in another thread back on Sept. 13th of this year, as I'm extremely concerned in the direction this could be heading. Just about everyone in the US will be affected by this if I'm interpreting the game correctly. These guys have no boundaries and if you think they won't try kicking people out of their homes, guess again as it's all ready happening. I for see the potential of this occurring on a grandeur scale with the further implementation of Agenda 21.

omg, omg, omg, if I'm understanding this correctly, this is exactly what I feared was going on.....several of us were talking about this on another thread and I will mention over here what I said over there. There's a serious problem going on within the real estate market that is not being discussed or covered in the mainstream media. There's an organization known as MERS, which stands for Mortgage Electronic Registration System and it's membership consists of all the big banks. What they're doing with the mortgages is splitting the note from the deed and packaging them up and selling them as mortgage backed securities. Additionally they are splitting these securities up into a hundred pieces which is known as fractionalization. By splitting the note from the deed they are clouding the title! A PROPERTY IS DEEMED UNSELLABLE WITH A CLOUDED TITLE! YOU CANNOT LEGALLY SELL A CLOUDED TITLE!

EDIT to add:
ESTABLISHED CASE LAW:
Carpenter v. Longan

"The note and mortgage are inseparable; the former as essential, the latter as an incident. An assignment of the note carriers the mortgage with it, while an assignment of the latter is a nullity."

Which means any loan that has a MERS identification # on it, most likely has a clouded title. It is estimated that over 70 million homes have a clouded title!

What does this mean to the home owner? It means YOU COULD BE MAKING MORTGAGE PAYMENTS TO THE WRONG LIEN HOLDER! Which means, SOMEONE ELSE CAN COME BACK AND MAKE A CLAIM ON YOUR PROPERTY AS THE RIGHTFUL LIEN HOLDER. Which means, YOU COULD BE LEGALLY FORECLOSED ON FOR NOT MAKING PAYMENTS TO THE RIGHT LIEN HOLDER. Which means, if they have fractionalized your loan, ALL SUBSEQUENT OWNERS OF THOSE MORTGAGE BACK SECURITIES CAN MAKE A CLAIM ON YOUR PROPERTY.

EDIT to add:
ESTABLISHED CASE LAW:
It's all ready happening see Bevilacqua v. Rodriguez

Now if I understand the above article that Rocky Shorz posted, the government is buying back these mortgage backed securities, which is beyond scary to me and what I have feared all along as being a scenario in the making.....why? BECAUSE IT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW THE RIGHTFUL LIEN HOLDER, ......LEGALLY!!!! AND THE BANKS AREN'T GOING TO CARE BECAUSE THEY ALL READY GOT PAID WHEN YOU SIGNED FOR THE MORTGAGE. THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS IN CHARGE OF BOTH THE BANKS AND THE GOVERNMENT SO THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME!!

DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS?? THEY CAN START KICKING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HOUSES IF THEY WANT TO!

It's not about the property, it's about controlling the masses. See Agenda 21! They were all ready paid for the property, the second you signed for that mortgage, they're just not telling you that, so the house was paid for upfront! They all ready got their money!!! They have securitized your signatures!

Oh god....someone please tell me I'm completely wrong about this.......

You can follow the conversation we had over on this thread starting with post #6
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49413-What-will-happen-to-unpaid-mortgages&p=548725#post548725

Carmody
31st October 2012, 18:21
intervention and contractual obligation.

You accepted the yoke of being American, at birth.

You elected congress as an adult. Meaning, in the process of coming to be an adult and on your own, you never stepped away from the thing.

Thus, as an adult...accepting their ability to make laws.

Congress allowed the formation of the federal reserve, and specifically, their ability to create money.

Thus, their making money out of thin air and their purchase of the USA, wholesale, is legal, legitimate, and not against any universal laws.

As, after all, you signed on for this, contractually speaking.

This analysis is simplified, but essentially...correct.

If you want out, break the contract.

State and LIVE your opposition, Clearly. Fundamentally.

If you want to roll over and take the boot in the face, that's your choice.

Arrowwind
31st October 2012, 18:31
there are still some small local banks that do not sell their mortages to other coorporations. I would look for that kind of bank. Due to local banking some areas of the country did not experience the severe mortage foreclousure crisis as the loans made were sound and were not sold into mortage backed securities. These banks are only willing to make sound loans from sound, employeed people.

we-R-one
31st October 2012, 18:41
What you need to know, if you're going to buy a house and apply for a loan:

1. DO NOT TAKE A LOAN FROM A BANK THAT SELLS YOUR MORTGAGE.

2. DO NOT ALLOW A MERS IDENTIFICATION NUMBER TO BE PUT ON YOUR LOAN.

3. GET IT IN WRITING.

4. MAKE THE TITLE COMPANY ALLOW YOU TO REVIEW YOUR PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING, AT LEAST 24HOURS BEFORE.

5. UNTIL THIS GETS UNDER CONTROL, BRING IN AN ATTORNEY AT CLOSING.

EDIT TO ADD:

Don't back down, NO MATTER WHAT, just because no one else is grabbing the bull by the horns. This is very new information to the general public, so be the first in the forefront to call these people's bluff. Most title companies are afraid of what's about to come around the turnpike. They're getting pulled into these lawsuits(because they have errors and emissions insurance), so that's what they fear and why they're being quiet about it. They have they're own problem brewing in this mess and it's called Title Insurance in which you're paying for and it ain't covering this wee little problem of a "clouded title", because they have added a wrap around clause buried on the 3rd or 4th page that you never see..... because your getting paperwork crammed down your throat so fast in these signings that you don't even know what it is your agreeing to. This is why you want to review the documents in addition to having your attorney review them beforehand. So my question to the title insurance company would be, "What the hell do I need title insurance for if you're not protecting me from a clouded title???!!!

gooty64
31st October 2012, 19:05
intervention and contractual obligation.

You accepted the yoke of being American, at birth.

You elected congress as an adult. Meaning, in the process of coming to be an adult and on your own, you never stepped away from the thing.

Thus, as an adult...accepting their ability to make laws.

Congress allowed the formation of the federal reserve, and specifically, their ability to create money.

Thus, their making money out of thin air and their purchase of the USA, wholesale, is legal, legitimate, and not against any universal laws.

As, after all, you signed on for this, contractually speaking.

This analysis is simplified, but essentially...correct.

If you want out, break the contract.

State and LIVE your opposition, Clearly. Fundamentally.

If you want to roll over and take the boot in the face, that's your choice.

I do not agree with this over-simplification.

Clever psychopaths who operate without empathy orchestrated this nightmare.
America is being tanked by the globalists not, the govt we elected.

markpierre
31st October 2012, 19:51

3. GET IT IN WRITING.

4. MAKE THE TITLE COMPANY ALLOW YOU TO REVIEW YOUR PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING.

Don't back down, because no one else is doing this. They are purposely clouding your titles

I'm just recognizing the huge significance of this issue. I don't own any property, but I contacted my siblings in America and stressed that they need to get
clarity on their titles. I haven't heard back but my brother, is a 'truther' from way way back. He would have been listening.
The family farm and my mother's house (now my sisters) are paid for for quite a while now, but does that necessarily mean there is no danger? Doesn't sound like it.
The audacity behind the scheme and the ruthlessness of the Fed suggests that they're not interested in owning a bit a property, but in owning absolutely everything. All bought with Monopoly money.
I appreciate the irony except for the danger in it.
It's really fortunate for us that you've brought your expertise and your energy to this issue We-R-One. It feels like a worthy campaign and I appreciate your pragmatism and passion.
I hope people are reading this and taking it seriously. There should be such a mountain of class-action suites going on. Before everything is lost entirely.
Thanks again.

RunningDeer
31st October 2012, 20:21

3. GET IT IN WRITING.

4. MAKE THE TITLE COMPANY ALLOW YOU TO REVIEW YOUR PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING.

Don't back down, because no one else is doing this. They are purposely clouding your titles

I'm just recognizing the huge significance of this issue. I don't own any property, but I contacted my siblings in America and stressed that they need to get
clarity on their titles. My brother was a little lackadaisical about the issue, but he's a 'truther' from way way back. He would have been listening.
The family farm and my mother's house (now my sisters) are paid for for quite a while now, but does that necessarily mean there is no danger? Doesn't sound like it.
The audacity behind the scheme and the ruthlessness of the Fed suggests that they're not interested in owning a bit a property, but in owning absolutely everything. All bought with Monopoly money.
I appreciate the irony except for the danger in it.
It's really fortunate for us that you've brought your expertise and your energy to this issue We-R-One. It feels like a worthy campaign and I appreciate your pragmatism and passion.
I hope people are reading this and taking it seriously. There should be such a mountain of class-action suites going on. Before everything is lost entirely.
Thanks again.

FYI: There are a couple of other threads that we-R-one shared her expertise back in September.

What will happen to unpaid mortgages? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49413-What-will-happen-to-unpaid-mortgages&p=548747&viewfull=1#post548747)

QE3 Mortgage backed Securities $40B/mo (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49756-QE3-Mortgage-backed-Securities-40B-mo)

markpierre
31st October 2012, 20:46
Thanks Paula, I saw those. I contacted my siblings immediately after those threads appeared. A lot of work dissecting it all. Alerting us all of the importance of the issue is a big one,
understanding it and how to unravel it is for sharper minds than mine. So glad to have those minds available.

pyrangello
31st October 2012, 21:28
From everything I have heard and read, the credit default swaps or mortgage bundled sales that have been sold and resold are in the hundreds of trillions of dollars, possibly 3-400 trillion in the US and around 700 trillion in europe, If thats the case, 40 billion sounds like a band aid just to buy time. Mortgage , land, property taxes ect . ect. Is there really any fear associated with any of this, really, the ponzi scheme is reaching up on it's tippy toes now, there putting butter on the cracks of the cake so it doesn't spring a leak.

If society itself breaks down for some reason and you were the only one on the block with a paid off title , will anybody really care if your on the curb waiving your free and clear title, actually somebody may do a high five and grab it and start a fire with it. Many on this thread have valid points if the law were to be enforced in a calm cool and collected society, however god forbid , if the shxx does hit the fan . Not even the powers that be will care about who holds what and property rights in itself may be the last thing that is an important issue other than a safe place to ride out the chaos.

I recently saw where a couple here in the states put an ad on the internet (craigs list) that they were going to give away a bunch of there belongings at a certain time and day because they were moving, people started showing up early to this home while the homeowners were not home, by the time they did get home much of there home items were gone or in the process of being taken, many items that this couple was not going to give away. I'm hereing nobody in the house asked where is the clear title for the property? Just trying to make a point go in another direction other than the law abiding one. :) Just some thoughts ....

we-R-one
31st October 2012, 22:35
I'm just recognizing the huge significance of this issue. I don't own any property, but I contacted my siblings in America and stressed that they need to get clarity on their titles. My brother was a little lackadaisical about the issue, but he's a 'truther' from way way back. He would have been listening.
The audacity behind the scheme and the ruthlessness of the Fed suggests that they're not interested in owning a bit a property, but in owning absolutely everything. All bought with Monopoly money. I appreciate the irony except for the danger in it. It's really fortunate for us that you've brought your expertise and your energy to this issue We-R-One. It feels like a worthy campaign and I appreciate your pragmatism and passion. I hope people are reading this and taking it seriously. There should be such a mountain of class-action suites going on. Before everything is lost entirely. Thanks again.

Thanks for listening, I added more info above to my post about the title insurance.....As a former Realtor, I have a huge uphill battle communicating this to both past and future clients. People struggle comprehending the enormity and scope of this problem and where it's headed. If you think about what's taken place over the past 17 years, most people's property have all ready been devalued to be worth $0, they just don't know it yet!

How is this so:

Go back to the case I posted,

ESTABLISHED CASE LAW:
Carpenter v. Longan 1872

"The note and mortgage are inseparable; the former as essential, the latter as an incident. An assignment of the note carriers the mortgage with it, while an assignment of the latter is a nullity."

MERS = securitization = clouded title.

Why? Because it's being discovered in these court cases that MERS has been shredding your notes! Additionally when they sell your mortgages to god knows who, proper recordation is not taking place because transparency has been thrown out the window. Since MERS has undercut the system, transactions are not being recorded at the county level of each state, every time a loan changes hands like it use to be before the existence of MERS, further clouding your title. This is robbing your county of millions of $$$, which you the tax payer eventually have to pay through means of taxation!

A house or commercial business who has taken out any kind of loan starting from 1995, but mainly 1999, to present, will likely have a clouded title, this means any loan! So if you have refinanced or taken out a HELOC loan you have not been left out of the party. Now I realize that's not the topic of this thread, but it's all tied together. By allowing MERS on your loan documents you are giving them permission to securitize your mortgage. Because your mortgage is sold several times over(that's securitization), it creates serious problems for the homeowner. They are buying $40 Billion a month of mortgage-backed securities and treasuries by printing money out of thin air, to turn around and sell your properties for profit, which are most like worth nothing all ready!

See here's the problem.....when you cannot prove that your title is clear, you cannot legally convey, which in a nutshell means, THE VALUE OF YOUR PROPERTY IS ZERO!

Now don't tell me the banks don't know this all ready, it's all a scam. As if this isn't bad enough....equally alarming is understanding Agenda 21. Google it! It's all ready in full force via executive orders, starting back with Clinton I believe in 1992. There are over 600 organizations across the United States all ready implementing "the blueprint". When you understand the end game of Agenda 21, basically a land/property grab, and then you see them buy 40Billion in mortgage backed securities, one becomes quite alarmed as to where this is all going.

Forget about your guns.....when I connect the dots, it says to me that they're coming after your housing and this is one way they can do it! Use your imagination and you can see many scenarios combined with the above that has the potential to amplify this situation tenfold. I have not seen anyone in the public propose what I'm saying......yet. Mabye I'm full of ****, but we all know how these guys operate and most certainly we know based on past performances that what I'm suggesting really isn't all that far fetched.

If you want to know if your title is clouded, go down to the county recorder's office of the county of the residence you are inquiring about....make sure you have your parcel #, legal description, and property address as each county's requirements are different. The charge per page will vary, my county was a dollar a page. You're looking for a MIN # also known as a MERS identification number. If you find that on your documents you most likely have a clouded title. This is only one of the many items that are clouding your title, but MERS is the easiest to identify.

You see, they might not be able to pull a stunt on a mass scale, but what they have done is slowly push, inch by inch to implement the desired results. Look where we are now......it's all ready happening, you just aren't aware because the media drank the kool aide and the poor homeowner hasn't a clue because they're busy being a slave trying to keep their head above water.

Ilie Pandia
31st October 2012, 22:45
How are they going to keep inflation under control if they intend to print $40billion each month from now on indefinetly (regardless of what they buy with that money...).

It's a wonder the dollar did not just collapse after that statement. And this makes me wonder if it is actually true or not...

In my view, the FEDs are basically saying: "We are going to flood you with worthless paper while legally getting real assets from your". How long is this going to last? This scheme may work somewhat in the states, but what other country would dare touch the dollar after this?

Am I missing something obvious :)?

Ilie Pandia
31st October 2012, 22:51
Well, the report seems to be real: Mike Fuljenz: Is QE3 Really QE4-Ever? (http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/Fuljenz-QE3-gold-Dow/2012/10/31/id/462171). So I have no idea what will prevent the dollar from going down the drain really fast...

we-R-one
31st October 2012, 23:01
How are they going to keep inflation under control if they intend to print $40billion each month from now on indefinetly (regardless of what they buy with that money...).

It's a wonder the dollar did not just collapse after that statement. And this makes me wonder if it is actually true or not...

In my view, the FEDs are basically saying: "We are going to flood you with worthless paper while legally getting real assets from your". How long is this going to last? This scheme may work somewhat in the states, but what other country would dare touch the dollar after this?

Am I missing something obvious :)?

This is one of many dramas that can/will take place in which I was referencing when I said above,

"Use your imagination and you can see many scenarios combined with the above that has the potential to amplify this situation tenfold."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dare I say Happy Halloween??

we-R-one
31st October 2012, 23:16
If society itself breaks down for some reason and you were the only one on the block with a paid off title , will anybody really care if your on the curb waiving your free and clear title, actually somebody may do a high five and grab it and start a fire with it. Many on this thread have valid points if the law were to be enforced in a calm cool and collected society, however god forbid , if the shxx does hit the fan . Not even the powers that be will care about who holds what and property rights in itself may be the last thing that is an important issue other than a safe place to ride out the chaos..

I've thought about this too and that's why I'm concerned. But there is power in numbers, so the more we can wake up to this problem it might weigh in our favor. You can clear your title by doing quiet title, and some, because the banks can't provide proper proof of being the real lien holder, are winning their house free and clear, but of course you don't hear about that.

I recently saw where a couple here in the states put an ad on the internet (craigs list) that they were going to give away a bunch of there belongings at a certain time and day because they were moving, people started showing up early to this home while the homeowners were not home, by the time they did get home much of there home items were gone or in the process of being taken, many items that this couple was not going to give away. I'm hereing nobody in the house asked where is the clear title for the property? You're not hearing it yet, but you will. Once you become aware of this situation, why would you even buy a piece of property without proof of clear title?

My answers are in blue. Lawsuits are flying, you're just reading/hearing about it yet as the lid is being held tight. FYI, MERS has been kicked out of the state of Washington, unless it appeals to the U.S. Supreme Court. At this point it would be crazy to do that because if they loose, they're out of every state, PERMANENTLY, which means they can't make any more money off of you, cause remember, MERS=securitization, and if you can't securitize, you can't make a profit. This would be a huge and welcome hit on the banks.

You have to start studying case law to see the ramifications of what's happening to homeowners. Many are loosing their houses without recourse because these banks are covering their assses by having the homeowners sign indemnification clauses at closings(REO property), which typically means you are buying a house "as is" clouded title and all, and they are off the hook! Then the real lien holder shows up, and the poor new homeowner is out of everything they own with NO RECOURSE.

See Bevilacuqa v. Rodriguez 2011
See U.S. Bank v. Ibanez 2011

PS STAY AWAY FROM CLASS ACTION SUITES- the only real winners of those are the attorneys, if you want to fight, you are better served going on your own with an attorney of your choosing, as each case has different specifics.

gripreaper
31st October 2012, 23:47
ESTABLISHED CASE LAW:
Carpenter v. Longan 1872

Carpenter v Longan was a case in the 1960's, and the judge is the only one who ever came out and admitted that the creditor for the mortgage was the buyer, and that the whole thing is a scam. He paid dearly for his mistake.

This is a case worth studying though, if you want to know the truth.

Thanks for bringing that case up we-R-one.

we-R-one
31st October 2012, 23:56
thanks grip, I'm not seeing that, whatcha got?

http://www.mersnews.com/8--Note-and-Mortgage%3A-What-Follows-What-.php

gripreaper
1st November 2012, 00:01
we-R-one, have you seen this challenge on Neil Garfields site?

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/fagan-defeats-wells-fargo-on-judicial-notice/

This comment hits right at the heart of what's happening behind the scenes:

FYI—FROM ANONYMOUS:

“…Here is what we are discovering:

Those “refinances” can be traced back to Freddie/Fannie charge-offs — where collection rights were sold, and purchased by stated Mortgagee and/or Servicer — with insurance funds.

Those refinances are NOT secured loans.

They are only reaffirmation of the debt collection rights.

I am even finding this in PURCHASE of home — whereby the new purchaser took on the default debt (false or otherwise) of the prior owner (without knowing that this was the case). We are finding that this is HUGE. No one is discussing because no one is aware.

Freddie/Fannie have all records, but refuse to divulge. This is why people are dealing with debt buyers. With each refinance, only servicing to the collection rights changed.

However, refinances were PRESENTED as a valid mortgage refinance, which it was NOT. The actual debt buyer, for whom the servicer services — is undisclosed.

Why BK is important, is to show that the debt is unsecured. Nothing more than credit card charge-offs, which can be discharged in BK.

What you are challenging in BK is the status of the “debt” — secured v unsecured.

In addition, there are actions for fraud in the origination of the false refinance. This is not discovered until the COMPLETE money trail is traced — including all charge-offs, insurance collected, and that pay of all REFINANCES, were fraudulent.

No money in any refinance ever reached the prior party.

This is what happens in debt collection.

Only servicing of collection rights changes.

Once people get this, the consequence is BIG.”

gripreaper
1st November 2012, 00:10
thanks grip, I'm not seeing that, whatcha got?

http://www.mersnews.com/8--Note-and-Mortgage%3A-What-Follows-What-.php

You're right. I must be thinking of another case. I'll try and locate it for you.

Paul
1st November 2012, 00:15

But they are not really flooding "us" (the serfs) with dollars.

What they are doing is playing shell games with the various securities they have, which include US Treasury debt, Mortgage backed securities, and derivatives (which are bazillion dollar bets on interest rates and foreign currency exchange rates, mostly.)

If this paper were valued at its present reasonable worth, then:

The USA would be paying a lot higher interest rate to borrow money, rapidly pushing to a default on Treasury debt.
Mortgage backed securities (MBS's) would be worth far less, bankrupting or ruining many banks, retirement funds and other large institutions.
JPMorgan, Citi, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve would be studied by physicists as examples of black holes.
The derivative market would also be studied by them, as an example of an even bigger black hole.

The Federal Reserve is not printing new dollars. They are making matching book entries, exchanging MBS's at face value for Dollars, even though a fair market value of those MBS would be much less.

They might start literally printing Dollars and passing them out to us ordinary folks at sometime in the future, if they need to do this to keep the peace, because the economy has gotten so bad that people start getting too rebellious. Whether that will unfold that way or not is quite unclear to me so far.

As to why any other country would touch the Dollar ... probably the size and brutality of our military and intelligence agencies best explains that.

Paul
1st November 2012, 00:36
So I have no idea what will prevent the dollar from going down the drain really fast...
The ordinary metric of the US Dollar is its value (foreign exchange rate) relative to other major currencies, such as the Euro, Yen, Renminbi, Ruble, Pound, Rupee, Peso, Baht, ...

The world's currncies are a bunch of leaky, over loaded boats, roped together, in a typhoon. The bastards in charge are doing their best to control the timing, circumstances and order of the demise of many of these currencies, to their own benefit, of course.

we-R-one
2nd November 2012, 19:48
For a refresher:

When you understand the end game of Agenda 21, basically a land/property grab, and then you see them buy billion in mortgage backed securities, one becomes quite alarmed as to where this is all going.

Forget about your guns.....when I connect the dots, it says to me that they're coming after your housing and this is one way they can do it!

You see, they might not be able to pull a stunt on a mass scale, but what they have done is slowly push, inch by inch to implement the desired results. Look where we are now......it's all ready happening...............

Here's an example of how it's going down:

POLICE MILITARIZATION IN COLORADO: COPS IN FATIGUES TOTING AUTOMATIC WEAPONS DISPERSE ANTI-EVICTION ACTIVISTS
http://www.privacysos.org/node/865

"Be advised that everybody on the property is trespassing." So said a Creek County Sheriff Department officer as he ordered activists off of private property yesterday.

He and his fellow officers looked like they were dressed for combat in a war zone, but in fact they had come to evict a woman from her home in Idaho Springs, Colorado"

"The homeowner facing eviction was apparently underwater on her mortgage with US Bank. She says she told the bank that all she was asking was for another 30 days in the home before an eviction. She needed an extra month in order to find another place to live, she said.

"But US Bank and the Creek County Sheriff's Department had other plans, culminating a show of force that thoroughly alarmed activists who had descended on the property to attempt to prevent the eviction."

So the real question that needs to be asked....Was it even proven that U.S. Bank was the true lien holder of the property; there-by giving them legal right to foreclose on this poor woman in the first place? Don't allow yourself to be in this position. Whether you're facing foreclosure or not, make them prove they're the true lien holder. As many are finding out, "they're" not, and therefore further confirming "they" have no legal right to evict or collect payment on a mortgage they don't own. This is the silver lining waiting to be discovered in what once seemed to be a helpless situation if you get my drift.

They're testing the public to see how far they can push; don't be a victim-seek help and get a quiet title done on your property. You don't want to find yourself in court as you will be dragged over the coals for god knows how much to defend something that you shouldn't even have to prove in the first place. Pursuing a quiet title on your own, gives you the upper hand......and least for the time being.

This is why I'm so concerned about the 40 billion a month being spent on buying mortgage backed securities.......It's imperative that everyone understands Agenda 21 and how it plays a huge, huge roll in the big picture. Sorry if the below site appears to be slanted due to it's reference to a political party; I assure you the information is solid and Rosa Korie, the founder, is well versed with the blueprint of the United Nations implemented Agenda 21 and explains very well in la mens terms the devastating impact .
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/index.html

"UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL."

Here's more:
"In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans."

WORLDS FIRST 'SMART CITY' TO BE COMPLETED BY 2015: ‘Songdo’ The Orwellian Control Grid
http://www.infowars.com/worlds-first-smart-city-to-be-completed-by-2015-songdo-the-orwellian-control-grid/

Texas is in full swing:
U.N. CONQUERS TEXAS
http://www.infowars.com/u-n-conquers-texas/

Don't count New York out
FOR RENT: YOUR VERY OWN AGENDA 21 "SHOEBOX" APARTMENT
http://www.infowars.com/for-rent-your-very-own-agenda-21-shoebox-apartment/