PDA

View Full Version : Current Odds - US Presidential Election Odds

Sammy
31st October 2012, 22:41
As of 6:30 PM Eastern time on 2012-10-31

Pinnacle Sports (Curacao book) has the Dems a 69.58% Favorite over the Repubs. This is up from around 65% just three days ago.

betcris.com (Costa Rica book) the odds are 69.23% for Obama, 30.29% for Romney and Ron Paul at .48%

Ladbrokes (UK book) has Obama at 70.91% and Romney at 29.09%

10bet.com (Asian book) has Obama at 65.96% and Romney at 34.04% (the best odds I found from the Romney POV)

bwin.com (Gibraltar book) has Obama at 71.47%, Romney at 28.16% and any other at .37%

Basically looking like a landslide whereas the media presents it as a dead heat. Interesting... justone

RMorgan
31st October 2012, 23:04
Hey mate,

Well, the people from the USA is quite cornered having to decide between these two clowns.

I know Obama isn´t the best president ever, but Romney...That guy is a complete puppet.

Who will you vote for (if you will)?

If I had to choose between these two, I would chose Obama, but that´s not the kind of choice I´d be happy to make either.

By the way, I never really got to understand your election system...Why do you have only two major parties? Wouldn´t it be better if you had more parties, with more
choices?

Anyway, it probably wouldn´t work either, because here in Brazil we always have about four major candidates, but in the end they´re all clowns all well.

I guess presidential elections are the same crap everywhere...They pretend to give people a few choices but they are all puppets working for the same master.

The only difference is that the US president affects the whole world...I´m really worried about it. I don´t feel like either Obama or Romney give a shilt for the welfare of the human kind as a whole.

Cheers,

Raf.

Sammy
31st October 2012, 23:13
Hey mate,

Well, the people from the USA is quite cornered having to decide between these two clowns.

I know Obama isn´t the best president ever, but Romney...That guy is a complete puppet.

If I had to choose between these two, I would chose Obama, but that´s not the kind of choice I´d be happy to make either.

By the way, I never really got to understand your election system? Why do you have only two major parties? Wouldn´t it be better if you had more parties, with more
choices?

Anyway, here in Brazil we always have about four major candidates, but in the end they´re all clowns all well.

I guess presidential elections are the same crap everywhere...They pretend to give people a few choices but they are all puppets working for the same master.

Cheers,

Raf.

I voted only once in my life. I voted for GHWB in 1992 when he lost to Bill Clinton. I figured I mushed him and so I never entertained the idea to vote ever again. Then I realized its all politotainment and Presidents are "selected" not elected (David Icke).

Here's a prediction for you - Obama wins BIG and then in 4 years Hillary wins even BIGGER. We shall see. Cheers, Chester

GCS1103
31st October 2012, 23:21
Hi, Justoneman-

The odds quoted in your post are very off the mark from the polling organizations here in the U.S. You may be right that the MSM is slanting the odds, but in general, the MSM slant is in favor of President Obama, with the exception of Fox News. I believe that the election will be close and neither side will have a landslide victory. In either case, the outcome of this election has already been determined by those who make these decisions, which is certainly not the voters.

Sammy
31st October 2012, 23:54
Hi, Justoneman-

The odds quoted in your post are very off the mark from the polling organizations here in the U.S. You may be right that the MSM is slanting the odds, but in general, the MSM slant is in favor of President Obama, with the exception of Fox News. I believe that the election will be close and neither side will have a landslide victory. In either case, the outcome of this election has already been determined by those who make these decisions, which is certainly not the voters.

Hi, I fully agree that the outcome is predetermined.

I believe one of the reasons the MSM (of which "polling organizations" are a part) is "bs"ing the public is to put as much fear as they can into the Obama voters (who I handicap need far more motivation to actually turn out) by presenting this as being "close." A landslide provides his mandate argument greater veracity.

I only gave my opinion as a handicapper (which is also based on my experience with worldwide bet acceptance organizations as to how good they are at odds making versus "polls"). I have been (and other odds makers have been) wrong a bazillion times before. Nevertheless I stand behind my "opinion" that it will be a surprisingly one sided affair.

I have no dog in this hunt either way and simply enjoy watching others be entertained by it all... justone

T Smith
1st November 2012, 01:27
Hey mate,

By the way, I never really got to understand your election system...Why do you have only two major parties? Wouldn´t it be better if you had more parties, with more
choices?

Anyway, it probably wouldn´t work either, because here in Brazil we always have about four major candidates, but in the end they´re all clowns all well.

The only difference is that the US president affects the whole world...I´m really worried about it. I don´t feel like either Obama or Romney give a shilt for the welfare of the human kind as a whole.

Cheers,

Raf.

Hi Raf,

Here in the US, the two party system is by design. It is to give the people an illusion of choice. The reason you don't understand it is because it doesn't make sense. Yet the people continue to legitimize this system with every election. Historian Carroll Quigley outlines this dynmaic in his seminal work, Tragedy and Hope .

Both candidates are puppets, not just Romney. What we are seeing now is the various puppet-master factions fighting for power. Hurricane Sandy may be the trump card played by one side.

Cheers,
T Smith

jagman
1st November 2012, 02:49
Has Ronnie used to say, "My liberal friends simply know so much that isnt so." Almost all the polling done here in the states
give President Obama 7 to 8 points. The reason they do this is because they are going off of polling turn out from 2008.
All the experts agree that the model from 2008 will not happen. "This is a dead heat to the finish line. Anyone tells you they
know who's going to win, Is just misinformed or they are lying."-Scott Rasmussen of Ramussen polls tonight on Bill O
But I do agree that certain interests control both candidates. I will be so glad when the elections are finally over.

pilotsimone
1st November 2012, 03:10
Here's a prediction for you - Obama wins BIG and then in 4 years Hillary wins even BIGGER. We shall see. Cheers, Chester

You might be right about Obama, but I'd bet my paycheck Democrats won't ever put Hillary out there again. She's far too polarizing...even among Dems. I predict a woman in 2016 for sure though. :)

gripreaper
1st November 2012, 03:23
Now look what you've done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhy1zbrb9M

Rocky_Shorz
1st November 2012, 04:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLuqIWwTYK4

that was over a year ago... (sorry forgot to paste in the video...)

current numbers also point out who the military feel will get them out of Wars...

President Obama has received more than $500,000 in donations from military members, a figure that dwarfs the amount Mitt Romney raised by more than $250,000. That’s according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan election money tracking site, which released a report on October 15th detailing the political spending habits of military personnel... link (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/17/1031031/obama-outraises-raises-romney-with-military-donors/?mobile=nc)

GCS1103
1st November 2012, 05:18
that was over a year ago...

current numbers also point out who the military feel will get them out of Wars...

President Obama has received more than $500,000 in donations from military members, a figure that dwarfs the amount Mitt Romney raised by more than $250,000. That’s according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan election money tracking site, which released a report on October 15th detailing the political spending habits of military personnel... link (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/17/1031031/obama-outraises-raises-romney-with-military-donors/?mobile=nc)

According to CBS-DC- a poll from Military Times shows that 66% of active and reserve military troops support Romney with 26% supporting Pres. Obama. Military personnel cited the economy for their support of Romney and not national security. I'm sorry - I don't know how to attach the CBS-DC report into this thread, but you can easily find this on the CBS-DC website, where I found it. Traditionally, military personnel tend to back Republicans, and this election is no different. It is for this reason that attempts were made to cut short the early voting time period for absentee military people.

Rocky_Shorz
1st November 2012, 05:25
oh of course if I wanted a reliable site I would go to one owned by the elites... my bad... ;)

my response was to what Ron Paul was sharing in the video... (that I forgot to post, sorry)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I can't wait for the worst election in the history of our country to be over, no wonder the little girl cried listening to senseless bickering between friends... ;)

This election decides if we are going to go to war for another 10 years, or end them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mJFjY6P-8

the Will of God is Peace...

how many more disasters will it take NeoCons

before you start to listen...

Cjay
1st November 2012, 06:22
Wouldn´t it be better if you had more parties, with more choices?

Wouldn't it be better if we had NO parties, with every candidate totally independent and actually carrying out the will of the people?

Rocky_Shorz
1st November 2012, 06:39
after watching the house shut down the country for 2 years, we are all ready for change...

but I don't ever see a party rising with the strength to affect either of the main ones.

it really doesn't matter much since we are letting the country be run by bankers. until we chop them down to size, the country will never change.

Obama is the first I've seen stand against bankers and oil without getting killed...

Rocky_Shorz
1st November 2012, 06:53
that was over a year ago...

According to CBS-DC- a poll from Military Times shows that 66% of active and reserve military troops support Romney with 26% supporting Pres. Obama. Military personnel cited the economy for their support of Romney and not national security. I'm sorry - I don't know how to attach the CBS-DC report into this thread, but you can easily find this on the CBS-DC website, where I found it. Traditionally, military personnel tend to back Republicans, and this election is no different. It is for this reason that attempts were made to cut short the early voting time period for absentee military people.

just looked at the poll...

3600 votes out of 30 million really doesn't mean much...

and the Fox lies were corrected, except by Fox and Romney...

it was an effort not only to give more time to the military but to everyone filing an absentee ballot, seems Fox isn't very good at sharing truths...

Conservative blogs and opinion pieces have also misrepresented the case, claiming in headlines that President Obama was suing to “restrict military voting.” A fundraising email appeal from a group called Special Operations Speaks — which wants to “remove Barack Obama from the White House” — wrongly says that Obama “deploys army of lawyers to suppress military’s voting rights,” claiming that “Obama needs the American military to not vote, so he has set out to make it as difficult as possible for them to do so.” But that’s not what the Obama lawsuit aims to do at all.

The lawsuit, filed by the Obama campaign, Democratic National Committee and Ohio Democratic Party in July against Ohio’s secretary of state and attorney general, asks for an injunction to block implementation of state laws that modified in-person early voting regulations. In the last presidential election, all Ohio residents — military and otherwise — could cast their votes in-person early up through the Monday before Election Day. But contentious legislation passed by Ohio’s GOP-controlled Legislature in 2011 limited early voting for nonmilitary residents, giving them a deadline of 6 p.m. Friday before the election. Military members and overseas civilians could still vote through Monday. Both parties have squabbled, with Democrats saying the law is a suppression of nonmilitary votes and Republicans arguing that they are just easing a burden on polling places and guarding against fraud. (Mail-in absentee ballots are not affected; the new regulations affect in-person early voting.)

Contrary to conservative claims, the Democratic lawsuit seeks to restore early voting “for all Ohio voters.” link (http://factcheck.org/2012/08/obama-not-trying-to-curb-military-early-voting/)

Sammy
1st November 2012, 09:50
Has Ronnie used to say, "My liberal friends simply know so much that isnt so." Almost all the polling done here in the states
give President Obama 7 to 8 points. The reason they do this is because they are going off of polling turn out from 2008.
All the experts agree that the model from 2008 will not happen. "This is a dead heat to the finish line. Anyone tells you they
know who's going to win, Is just misinformed or they are lying."-Scott Rasmussen of Ramussen polls tonight on Bill O
But I do agree that certain interests control both candidates. I will be so glad when the elections are finally over.

Of any poll I lean to respecting it is Scott Ramussen's poll. I also believe that though bias can be found in all mainstream news outlets, I trust Fox News most for obtaining true information. Still, truth can be managed (we call it spin) as well as the movie can be manged which is like spinning the already spun... haha.

It is like who is "better?" Black magicians or white magicians? From one point of view, I sometimes feel black magicians are "better" because at least they are honest that their intentionally directed magic is selfish whereas white magicians pretend to others and themselves that their intentional magic is for the good of others (avoiding what perhaps is the real truth... that they are simply satisfying their own desires). And by calling it "white magic" appears to be nothing but deception. Anyways, what do I know? I simply give my opinions because it is entertaining to do so and is my form of "pick your color" intentional magic. Enjoy the Day, I will update odds periodically and we'll see how it all goes down. Chester

¤=[Post Update]=¤

WoW! If I had seen this earlier, I would have nominated gripreaper for president - this is classic hahaha

GCS1103
1st November 2012, 12:18
oh of course if I wanted a reliable site I would go to one owned by the elites... my bad... ;)

my response was to what Ron Paul was sharing in the video... (that I forgot to post, sorry)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I can't wait for the worst election in the history of our country to be over, no wonder the little girl cried listening to senseless bickering between friends... ;)

This election decides if we are going to go to war for another 10 years, or end them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mJFjY6P-8

the Will of God is Peace...

how many more disasters will it take NeoCons

before you start to listen...

I think you may have fallen into that trap of really believing that Romney is a war monger and Pres. Obama, is not. Most of us have learned a long time ago to ignore the "D" and "R" after a candidate's name and accept that fact that they are all tools of those who make the decisions that affect all of our lives. Pres. Obama has continued the wars in the Middle East, just as I believe Romney would. If you believe by re-electing the current President the wars will end, you need to simply dig deep into his policies, who he surrounds himself with and what he has done to end wars under his leadership. If Romney is elected don't expect these wars to disappear either. Both men are controlled by the same people who have no interest in ending the conflict in the Middle East.

Sammy
1st November 2012, 15:19
Here's another "opinion" from a non-bookmaker -

http://news.yahoo.com/nate-silver-joe-scarborough-wanna-bet-113615600.html

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/06/fivethirtyeight-says-obama-command-now/53293/

"(Nate) Silver has spent the week firing back, criticizing political pundits for not understanding how odds and probability work and aggressively defending his method against critics. As the week has progressed, his model has only shown Obama's chances of winning increasing, which has not coincidentally increased Silver's confidence in the outcome. (As of this morning, Five Thirty Eight gives Obama a 79 percent chance of winning, with a final Electoral College total over 300.)"

Enjoy, justoneman

Sammy
1st November 2012, 15:29
Update odds from Pinnacle Sports - Dems 74.71%, Repubs 25.29% That is more than a 10% swing Obama's way in just one day.

betcris is at 73.46% Obama, 26.06 Romney and .48% Ron Paul

You can "arb" Asia right now... Mozart?? Are you seeing this? You have a 20 to 30 cent scalp available.

Cheers, justone

Carmody
2nd November 2012, 06:21
Hey mate,

choices?

Cheers,

Raf.

Hi Raf,

Here in the US, the two party system is by design. It is to give the people an illusion of choice. The reason you don't understand it is because it doesn't make sense. Yet the people continue to legitimize this system with every election. Historian Carroll Quigley outlines this dynmaic in his seminal work, Tragedy and Hope .

Both candidates are puppets, not just Romney. What we are seeing now is the various puppet-master factions fighting for power. Hurricane Sandy may be the trump card played by one side.

Cheers,
T Smith

...and that any attempt to create a third party that is viable for elective purposes..will be purposely destroyed at it's inception, by the persons running the USA.

They will NOT tolerate the rise of any third party, unless they control it completely. In the current political and security atmosphere that exists in the USA, any third party will be treated as something akin to being terrorists.

The proof in that, is all third options so far, to this point (regarding the development of the modern form of 'polticking' in the USA) have been used as a method of siphoning off any 'alternative voters' from one given presented side or the other.

The way the ball rolls in places like japan, for example, is that they work it so they keep rolling the parties (new ones evolving and forming all the time) and the governing of the country ....in a never ending re-formation of political parties/groups, as that suits the way the politics began and evolved.

Sammy
2nd November 2012, 09:55
Politics (among other branches of entertainment) is simply to distract you from realizing you are in charge of .5% of your own life if even that.

Pinnacle holding steady at Dems 74.15%, Repubs 25.85% - Enjoy the Day

GCS1103
2nd November 2012, 19:28
Politics (among other branches of entertainment) is simply to distract you from realizing you are in charge of .5% of your own life if even that.

Pinnacle holding steady at Dems 74.15%, Repubs 25.85% - Enjoy the Day

GCS1103- holding steady at Dems 48%, Repubs 52%- Enjoy the day;)

norman
2nd November 2012, 19:33
Who's votes are going to not happen in the affected areas on the east coast?

Am I being too simplistic to suggest that the poorest areas are the most affected and they would be Dem's?

GCS1103
2nd November 2012, 19:52
Who's votes are going to not happen in the affected areas on the east coast?

Am I being too simplistic to suggest that the poorest areas are the most affected and they would be Dem's?

You're not being simplistic- these conditions affect the voters in the poorest areas in so far as getting out to vote. Yes, these residents tend to vote democratic. Here in N.J., the greatest damage has been done to the New Jersey shore; the worst damage being to waterfront properties. The owners of these properties are not poor and, in general, Republicans. It should be interesting to see if they take the time to go to the voting booths on Tuesday.

blufire
2nd November 2012, 20:07
Come on guys . . . . . . ‘they’ are keeping the race as close as possible so there will be a huge mess and uproar. No matter which one wins the other side will call fowl and the ‘recount’ will begin and it will go on and on.

This is just the next step in bring the world closer to a one world government . . . it will take a few more years, but this (the US election fiasco) is just another factor in the bigger plan.

Acknowledge the truth that this is were we are headed, think out side the box, adapt and use the knowledge to your advantage . . . . and the advantages are huge.

Sammy
2nd November 2012, 21:35
Pinnacle at 5:30 Eastern Time has it now Dems 75.28% Repubs 24.72% which is more than a 3 to 1 favorite.

Their Pricing system is called the "moneyline" system. So in Moneyline pricing they have the Dems at -337 and the Repubs at +295. As an example, if you want to bet on "Obummer," you have to risk $337 to win $100. If you want to bet on "Robme," you can risk $100 to win $295.

Seems the gamblers are pretty certain about the outcome. This will be interesting indeed. Note the prices was -200 (+190) last Saturday. The last 6 days has been a pretty big move towards Obama. And climbing too.

Very strange they have moved that line that hard in my opinion when almost all the polls are pretty much even or are now swinging a wee bit to Romney. Thanks Goldie... Chester

Take Care All... justoneboredguy

Paul
3rd November 2012, 07:36
Come on guys . . . . . . ‘they’ are keeping the race as close as possible so there will be a huge mess and uproar. No matter which one wins the other side will call fowl and the ‘recount’ will begin and it will go on and on.

This is just the next step in bring the world closer to a one world government . . . it will take a few more years, but this (the US election fiasco) is just another factor in the bigger plan.

Exactly :).

Carmody
3rd November 2012, 17:02
Pinnacle at 5:30 Eastern Time has it now Dems 75.28% Repubs 24.72% which is more than a 3 to 1 favorite.

Their Pricing system is called the "moneyline" system. So in Moneyline pricing they have the Dems at -337 and the Repubs at +295. As an example, if you want to bet on "Obummer," you have to risk $337 to win $100. If you want to bet on "Robme," you can risk $100 to win $295.

Seems the gamblers are pretty certain about the outcome. This will be interesting indeed. Note the prices was -200 (+190) last Saturday. The last 6 days has been a pretty big move towards Obama. And climbing too.

Very strange they have moved that line that hard in my opinion when almost all the polls are pretty much even or are now swinging a wee bit to Romney. Thanks Goldie... Chester

Take Care All... justoneboredguy

This analysis depends on the voting hardware to be not corrupted. Which is where the analysis will fail.

The backdrop is the same sort of manipulation and knowledge that the Rothschilds used to end up owning the British stock market at the end of the battle of Waterloo.

I'm not commenting on who will win one way or another, but that the 'fair play backdrop' does not exist in the way that many bettors might think it does.

The money/result is closer than the prediction states, and due to the chessboard of analysis potentially not making estimations and measurements in ways that do not apply to the situation. That the fundamentals of the situational analysis are off.

Sammy
3rd November 2012, 20:56
The odds I am displaying are not the opinions of handicappers at this point. These odds reflect the money that has been bet one way or another. Now keep in mind, the limits on these types of wagers are generally not very high and so it does not take very much money to move the prices in this specific market.

I just thought it was interesting that the bigger money is so overwhelmingly being placed on Obama.

I also have tracked the odds on elections in the past and have found that at the end of the day, if one compares "polls" to betting markets, the actual results track far closer to what the betting markets project than what the "polls" suggest.

Since polling organizations are part of the media (regardless of how "independent" they present themselves to be) and since I have found the above stated historical correlation that the betting markets are far better predictors than polls, I just thought it would be interesting to post this information here in Avalon for us to see how it all plays out.

Maybe at the end of the day we won't really know the truth. Maybe the actual results are then manipulated by falsified returns and electronic voter fraud. Meaning that maybe Obama might actually receive a huge margin of victory yet the agenda wants the public to think it was close and so they paint the outcome that way. Maybe the actual results are close and yet the PTBs want to paint the picture one side or the other won by a landslide.

Anyways, based in the data that the betting markets point to (which is that there will be an easy victory by Obama) and based on projections by insiders that the long term PTB agenda is that we end up with a one world socialized governmental system (which the left far more reflects than the right), I am fairly comfortable that not only will Obama be US President for 4 more years but that Hillary will be the 45th President.

Of course, this all rides on whether the impending return of Nibiru leaves the US intact... I wonder if we should make a betting market on that one? Probably not a good idea as who would be around to collect their winnings?

Enjoy the Rest of the Day Westerners and Good Morning to the East.
Love to All Chester

jagman
3rd November 2012, 23:07
Romney, by 3 points 300 electorial votes. This is my prediction. How do I come to this conclusion? All early voting is breaking for Romney. Real clear politics has Romney up by 2. Even the liberal Npr poll has Romney by one. Rasmussen has it tied at 48% with 2% still undecided. Most of the experts think the undecided's will break for Romney.

Sammy
4th November 2012, 12:56
Pinnacle Sports (as of 8 AM Eastern Time) has Democrat -341, Republican +298. Extracting "the juice" and converting these numbers to percentages makes Obama 75.48% and Romney 24.52%. This is the highest odds yet pointing to Obama. It is essentially a 7 - 2 favorite (translating to UK Odds Format).

That the line keeps moving higher and higher Obama's way is an interesting phenomena when we consider what the MSM is projecting.

Love to All and Enjoy Your Day, Chester

Sammy
5th November 2012, 13:26
Pinnacle Sports (as of 8 AM Eastern Time - 2012-11-05) has Democrat -387, Republican +335. Extracting "the juice" and converting these numbers to percentages makes Obama 77.56% and Romney 22.44%.

This (again) is the highest odds yet pointing to Obama.

That the line keeps moving higher and higher Obama's way is an interesting phenomena when we consider what the MSM is projecting.

I am more certain than ever that the MSM is simply doing all they can to put as much fear as they can into the hearts of the voters who would be voting for Obama so that they are motivated to go out and vote because history shows the left voters generally need more motivation. The PTBs want to make a statement here when Obama crushes Romney tomorrow.

Another factor to consider is that the "Super Storm" Sandy was PTB generated and/or influenced for the purpose of creating such devastation such that this allowed the MSM to stop focusing (with apparent good reason) on the horrid record of Obama (which the Romneyites were successfully pounding) and thus take away from the recent Romney momentum which clearly should impact this election. This point was made yesterday by a pretty damn savvy Republican, Haley Barber, former Governor of Mississippi on CNN.

According to Kerry Cassidy's sources, both Obama and Romney are in the pocket of the same primary PTB manager located here in the US. If she is correct, it just makes far more sense to have a socialist as President.

Why place any more bumps in the road when -

a.) Big Brother is everywhere including deep inside your own lower rear orifice

and even more importantly

b.) all the management systems required for effective, controlled management of the tier two human being

...are so well established?

I wouldn't waste time with an overt fascist would you? No need. Anyways...

Obama in a landslide.

FYI - my ego hates my guts right now fearing "it" might end up being wrong. ahaha fortunately "Chester" doesn't care if he is right or wrong about a silly US presidential market... it's far more important to see Jerry Jones hire Sean Payton as next year's coach of the Dallas Cowboys! I make that a 2 - 1 underdog right now, but that is up from being a 3 - 1 dog just a few weeks back.

...and fortunately I do not own a hat!

Love to All and Have a Great Day - justoneman

Sammy
5th November 2012, 22:21
Latest odds from several top bookmakers around the globe -

Enjoy the "Selection" er, I mean... the Election.

Cheers, justoneman

Sammy
6th November 2012, 11:19
Final Update -

Pinnacle Sports (as of 8 AM Eastern Time - 2012-11-06) has Democrat -404, Republican +349. Extracting "the juice" and converting these numbers to percentages makes Obama 78.26% and Romney 21.74%.

Obama almost a true 4 to 1 favorite. This is a move from 2 to 1 up to 4 to 1 in only 10 days, quite a move in fact.

We shall see who was more "right" - the gamblers who put their money on the line or the polls who get paid for putting out the info they put out.

Enjoy the Day and Love to You All, justoneman

Sammy
7th November 2012, 13:10
Face it folks - a socialized form of government has been declared victorious as the long term, best form of government (as seen through the eyes of the owners of this planet).

Since we are well aware the re-election of Barack Obama was a decision made by the owners (and long ago) then it is possible to conclude that in their opinion the goal in final, practical stages of achievement.

I would far rather live in the reality of this collective dream, work within it to shift the collective reality closer to my own preferred reality than to believe in illusions.

Cheers, justonehandicapper

Jules
7th November 2012, 14:03

Politics: enough to make people cry.

sdv
7th November 2012, 19:29
That Silver guy is getting all the attention in MSM for calling it right, but here on PA you rock Chester!

Obama may be flawed, but from an outsider view, I see that a slim majority of Americans are embracing the dangerous and difficult path of change (flawed Obama) rather than retreating to the past (Romney). In the same 24 hours, an openly gay person gets elected to public office (the senate), gay marriage is recognised as equal to heterosexual marriage, and recreational use of marijuana and industrial production of hemp is recognised.

Trust that what happens is the right choice for transformation? If Ron Paul had been the Republican candidate, I think he might have won the election, but all is as it should be and everything worked out the way it should?

A great sum up of victories, for me as a radical liberal according to many on this forum. (But did I hear a rejection of labelling GM foods? Yes, I know it is very complicated to trace back to source and thus label all GM influences, but heck, I want to know if I am buying GM modified foods, so I don't care how compicated it is!).

Scroll down to see the video ...

http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/election_night_recap_20121107/