PDA

View Full Version : Medical RFID mandate and reptilian

rich3800
1st November 2012, 03:27
Here, I'm drawing parallels between Obama's Health plan that requires everybody to be chipped and the reptilian M.O. of conquering planets. Does anybody know if that RFID chip will change our DNA? Apparently, they are good geneticists. After all, they are our parents. Them and 22 other galactic races. And where will the chip be located on the body?

Referee
1st November 2012, 04:24
I am unsure the launguage in the Health Care Bill would mandate microchips for everyone.

CPVED9CgcR4

Paul
1st November 2012, 06:21
Here, I'm drawing parallels between Obama's Health plan that requires everybody to be chipped and the reptilian M.O. of conquering planets. Does anybody know if that RFID chip will change our DNA? Apparently, they are good geneticists. After all, they are our parents. Them and 22 other galactic races. And where will the chip be located on the body?

I too, like Referee, don't think that the current health plan mandates RFID chips for everyone.

This thread seems to throw up several provocative questions, with poor focus, dubious claims, and no particular useful contribution.

I am hereby closing it, as a poor use of our time.