PDA

View Full Version : It Begins: Ecuador Demands Repatriation Of One Third Of Its Gold Holdings

Carl Kolchak
1st November 2012, 04:13
As reported by Zerohedge.. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-10-31/it-begins-ecuador-demands-repatriation-one-third-its-gold-holdings

Quote.. "So yesterday: Germany... today: Ecuador... tomorrow: the World?"

Quote.."Because while Ecuador, with its 26.3 tonnes of gold, may be small in the grand scheme of gold things, all it takes is for more and more banks to join the bandwagon and demand delivery in kind from official repositories (i.e., New York and London), and the myth that is the overcollateralization of hard money by central banks will promptly come to an abrupt, bitter and, likely, quite violent end."

is this the "s" hitting the fan?
hold on, I've got a feeling this is gonna get really bumpy..

TargeT
1st November 2012, 06:21
JIM WILLIE: CENTRAL BANK GOLD REHYPOTHECATION SCANDAL TO TAKE GOLD TO $5,000/OZ
-The battle is on for delivery and verification for official gold accounts
-Evidence grows that much of it is gone, and when demanded, replaced with urgency
-It is soon to transform into a global gold war
-The German Govt gold demand to the London and NY City bankers represents a big escalation in the gold war
-The central bank coordinated QE to Infinity has brought questions of gold account location and integrity
-The Allocated Gold Account scandal is a natural event to follow the LIBOR banker scandal
-QE3 will assure a gold rise past the $2000 mark, but the new scandal will take the gold price to $5000
-The powerful gold factors are aligned and in place, led by permanent ZIRP and unlimited QE

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-central-bank-gold-rehypothecation-scandal-to-take-gold-to-5000oz/#comments

Carl Kolchak
1st November 2012, 06:34
JIM WILLIE: CENTRAL BANK GOLD REHYPOTHECATION SCANDAL TO TAKE GOLD TO $5,000/OZ
-The battle is on for delivery and verification for official gold accounts
-Evidence grows that much of it is gone, and when demanded, replaced with urgency
-It is soon to transform into a global gold war
-The German Govt gold demand to the London and NY City bankers represents a big escalation in the gold war
-The central bank coordinated QE to Infinity has brought questions of gold account location and integrity
-The Allocated Gold Account scandal is a natural event to follow the LIBOR banker scandal
-QE3 will assure a gold rise past the $2000 mark, but the new scandal will take the gold price to $5000
-The powerful gold factors are aligned and in place, led by permanent ZIRP and unlimited QE

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-central-bank-gold-rehypothecation-scandal-to-take-gold-to-5000oz/#comments

Thats one amazing link, thanks TargeT. This is really getting interesting.

TargeT
1st November 2012, 06:47
I've been watching precious metals for a long time.. I had previously predicted (wrongly) that silver would be over 50$ an ounce right now (possibly closer to $100 an oz) & with the lawsuits that have been filed against JP Morgan and other manipulators along with low production out put and industrial use I honestly cannot understand why it has not risen above $32 an ounce..

So I've learned my lesson on predictions & won't speculate on gold, but the information coming out certainly seems to point to trends, and at (currently) $1720 an oz gold may be in for a major shift upwards (which I agree, in reality is just a shift DOWN for the USD, one that seems like it has been happening non stop for 8 years or so now).

so, while it's interesting stuff, grain of salt 'n all that ;)

Sidney
1st November 2012, 17:45
This one comment alone depicts the monster who run the world.

““Tiny Ghana demanded its gold return from London, but suddenly its leader showed up dead.””

We’re supposed to be surprised by this? Consider that president Andrew Jackson messed with the banksters and had 5 unsuccessful attempts on his life. President Lincoln messed with the banksters via printing debt-free greenbacks and ended up dead. President James Garfield supported a bi-metallic money standard and ended up dead. President William McKinley was assassinated after publicly supporting sound money and a gold standard. President Kennedy authorized the US Treasury to print silver certificates, interfering with the Fed’s position of sole US money creator and ended up dead. Am I missing anyone who messed with the banksters honey pot and was killed? Probably. Murdering your opponents IS the routine behavior of a thugocracy.

and this does not pertain to just metals. Threaten Big pharma with alternate cures, or come up with vehicle that runs on anything but petroleum, and they put you on the "list".