PDA

View Full Version : Was ambassador Chris Stevens a gun runner for CIA in Bengazi?

Tony
1st November 2012, 11:20
Was ambassador Chris Stevens a gun runner for CIA in Bengazi?

J0EfXnSFVfc

W196uHCVPQk

This is the Re-Upload for the full version.

QUOTE:

Was Obama finished with our Ambassador to Libya where the Arms Trading was concerned???? Did he believe Chris Stevens was going to go public with what he knew about this administrations illegal trading of weapons to the enemy??? Was this like the dreadful murderous colladeral damage of 'Fast and Furious' ???

The Turkish leader left the meeting he was having with our Ambassador 1 hour before the attack without being touched, while the building was being watched by the attackers, according to the reports coming from onsite officials at the time, to the white house and to the internet.

The whitehouse WATCHED THE ATTACK on Benghazi go down, via drone recon. They were told as it went down it was a terrorist attack and while it happened THE WHITEHOUSE WATCHED OUR PEOPLE DIE FROM THE SITUATION ROOM!!!
And then lied about it!!!

Hillary Clinton said the buck stopped with her, taking the fall after the lies were being outted and blame had to be placed. I have always said,it is a deadly dangerous business to be one of Hillary Clinton's 'friends!!!' Any 'friend' of hers involved with the Whitewater Scandal could tell you that, if any of them were alive today! Every last one of them, even the ones who went to prison, died mysteriously! Remember Vincent Foster... Foster's death became part of a broad investigation of President and Hillary Rodham Clinton's financial dealings in Arkansas when Whitewater records were discovered to have been in his office six months after his death. He was found sitting up - dead - in Virginia State Park. Some theorized he died elsewhere, was wrapped in a carpet and brought to the park. Strangely, his death was ruled a suicide.

I said it on the day this took place, and I will say it again. This is a false flag. It had nothing to do with a 13 minute Youtube video. But for the public to know who the terrorist was who did it, would point the finger at the person who sold the terrorist the weapons to do it with!!! And that would be inconvenient just now. As he is trying to win a presidential election!

M0JFK
1st November 2012, 11:21
Could Obama be going to jail? Watch this and decide for yourselfs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8LU24tab0

Could this be why HAARP was used to create SANDY to divert attention to the above from the public eye? Who Knows but I smell a rat.

Fred Steeves
1st November 2012, 12:49
Thanks Tony, good stuff. Even though I eventually came to realize that Glenn Beck is a snake in the grass, he will also put some stuff out that few others will. As always, discernment is key. He sounds right on the money with this one, but something else I've learned, people see what they want to see, and they magically don't see what they don't want to see. That's just the way it is huh?

As many here have noticed, the ones who are waking up, are doing so at an ever more rapid rate. The ones who are not waking up, are going ever deeper into slumber. The latter group is of course the mass majority. People who are awake and aware, can of course see something terribly wrong with the whole Libya deal from top to bottom, but they're ignored and ridiculed as those whacky conspiracy theorists.(LOL) I guarantee you, the only way the lid will ever be blown off of this putrid Benghazi situation, will be if it is planned in conjunction with the thoroughly corrupted main stream media. The "Arab Spring" comes to mind as a recent prime example.

truth4me
1st November 2012, 14:21
Hilliary is as corrupt as they come.........your basic run-of-the mill politician.

Tony
1st November 2012, 14:37
Thanks Tony, good stuff. Even though I eventually came to realize that Glenn Beck is a snake in the grass, he will also put some stuff out that few others will. As always, discernment is key. He sounds right on the money with this one, but something else I've learned, people see what they want to see, and they magically don't see what they don't want to see. That's just the way it is huh?

As many here have noticed, the ones who are waking up, are doing so at an ever more rapid rate. The ones who are not waking up, are going ever deeper into slumber. The latter group is of course the mass majority. People who are awake and aware, can of course see something terribly wrong with the whole Libya deal from top to bottom, but they're ignored and ridiculed as those whacky conspiracy theorists.(LOL) I guarantee you, the only way the lid will ever be blown off of this putrid Benghazi situation, will be if it is planned in conjunction with the thoroughly corrupted main stream media. The "Arab Spring" comes to mind as a recent prime example.

Mr. Beck does seem slick!

Maia Gabrial
1st November 2012, 15:26
If Obama had any sense he'd resign now while he can. Honestly, when the POTUS is a traitor,which he is clearly is, he deserves nothing less than the DEATH sentence. Impeachment would be nothing but a slap on the wrist and his part in everything requires more. As an American citizen, I demand more than impeachment. But also, Obama is the company of many corrupted people like Panetta and Hillary Clinton. So, he's not the only one betraying Americans and violating other countries....

Mike
1st November 2012, 16:39
Obama is not going to jail. neither is Bush jr, Bush sr, or any other alleged illuminatti affiliated crony. it's just not happening. please please stop offering this up as an option. pretty please, with sugar on top.

in related news: the Easter Bunny is *not* real. i repeat, the Easter Bunny is not real.

GCS1103
1st November 2012, 16:47
What an incredible post, Tony. I am not a particular fan of Glenn Beck, especially towards the end of his television show when I thought he got too intense, but his investigative pieces (like the one on George Soros) are outstanding. The information in this video feels just right to me. There is no doubt that any President sitting in the White House is capable of all kinds of mischief, including the current occupant.

I agree with Fred- the duplictious MSM needs to grow a backbone and release this information to the public. I don't have high hopes that they will. There are still lots of people out there that actually believe this all happened because of a video, and to compound this, the government put the video producer in jail to show how serious they were about appeasing ruffled feathers in the Middle East. It's pitiful how little respect these politicians have for us, but it's even worse that so many people bought this video story that was shoveled out there with the assistance of the media.

jagman
1st November 2012, 16:49
Obama is not going to jail. neither is Bush jr, Bush sr, or any other alleged illuminatti affiliated crony. it's just not happening. please please stop offering this up as an option. pretty please, with sugar on top.

in related news: the Easter Bunny is *not* real. i repeat, the Easter Bunny is not real.

I take severe umbridge with the fact that you say the Easter Bunny is not real. lol
Who hides my eggs then? The next thing youll tell us is Santa not real either.

Paul
1st November 2012, 16:58
Could Obama be going to jail? Watch this and decide for yourselfs.

I merged the "Obama may go to jail?" thread, which started with this post by M0JFK, in with another thread on the same topic, pie'n'eal's "Was ambassador Chris Stevens a gun runner for CIA in Bengazi?" thread.

Now, if you'all will excuse me, I have to get back to searching for my Halloween chocolate eggs that Santa Claus hid on me :).

Cidersomerset
1st November 2012, 17:07
We know there was no protestors at the embassy the news was broke a few weeks ago . a good report by Glen Beck, but as Chinski says
I doubt if it will go further now !

I started a thread about it....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50742-No-protesters-at-US-embassy-in-Benghazi

rNs2vlm4X4Q

Flash
1st November 2012, 17:26
What, the Easter bunny is not real? !!! What about Santa Claus??

Chinaski, is that a coded message? I can see myself in France in the last worldwar, in a basement listening to a creaking radio station from London and hearing in a disembodied male voice with a flat tone: "The Easter Bunny is not real.... Repeat The Easter Bunny is not real..." and us springing into action. LOL

Snookie
1st November 2012, 20:00
If Obama had any sense he'd resign now while he can. Honestly, when the POTUS is a traitor,which he is clearly is, he deserves nothing less than the DEATH sentence. Impeachment would be nothing but a slap on the wrist and his part in everything requires more. As an American citizen, I demand more than impeachment. But also, Obama is the company of many corrupted people like Panetta and Hillary Clinton. So, he's not the only one betraying Americans and violating other countriese....

Unfortunately BO gets his marching orders from on high as will Romney if he gets elected. Ambassadors and anyone who works in an embassy is a spy I've heard...including the receptionist!

Referee
1st November 2012, 20:08
Facebook Censoring The Navy Seals talking about Bengazi........

t6iHq4N3CtA

Mike
1st November 2012, 22:37
What, the Easter bunny is not real? !!! What about Santa Claus??

Chinaski, is that a coded message? I can see myself in France in the last worldwar, in a basement listening to a creaking radio station from London and hearing in a disembodied male voice with a flat tone: "The Easter Bunny is not real.... Repeat The Easter Bunny is not real..." and us springing into action. LOL

'the easter bunny is not real' means the war is over, Flash. you're not still hanging out in that basement are you?;)

for those of you still concerned about Santa, relax. he's real. he goes by the moniker "andrew weil" these days, but we all know the deal there, don't we?

DouglasDanger
1st November 2012, 23:26
Santa Claus is real, He is not human though and his Sleigh ( IFO) is now known to break up into seperate parts to get his job done faster, His reindeer lending that helping hand on the one night a year realy are not deer like creatures from the northern frozen areas, they have holligrafic projectors to make them appear as so ( each part of the santa claus IFO appears as a sleigh and eight horned deer like creatures), all but rudolph who's nose is all red because he's an alchoholic, only an alchoholic would take anyone out in pea soup fog, he was drunk and lucky he had an earlier designed gps system so no one got hurt..

The easter bunny was never real, one time in some place someone had a gynormus rabbit that crapped chocolate looking eggs, realy it was just rabbit droppings but due to being a poor farmer and not making much money on the "freak like size" of the rabbit , the farmer decided to wrap up some of the turds in colorfull foil and hide them around the property claiming the rabbit did it as a tourisum grabbing stunt, back then though the kids turned the eggs in to recieve candy, they didn't eat the crap like kids do today..:loco:

Anyhow back to topic, the only way you are going to see real truth in MSM or anything considered main stream like facebook is to own facebook/msm and make the changes for truth media yourself. Until msm is opperated by truth speakers, we will continue to get the crap covered in foil we are getting, and the zeople and thier zids will continue to eat it up like its chocolate.So don't be surprized to much by facebook is censored claims cause it is, everything is in some way censored even Avalon, it keeps thing peacefull in some cases like any discussion started on religion, which people can't seam to discuss without anger or racist claims being tossed about.

crosby
2nd November 2012, 01:20
the bandwagon is jumping on this........ let's see how high they can jump!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/1/republicans-fire-at-obama-on-watergate-redux-accus/

"The Obama administration’s response to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi is increasingly being compared by Republicans with Watergate, the 1972 break-in that eventually toppled President Nixon.

“The handling of this Benghazi incident now approaches the status of Watergate redux,” said Reagan White House National Security Adviser Richard V. Allen. “The crucial difference is in Watergate, no one died.”

Mr. Allen joins Sen. John McCain, President Obama’s opponent in the 2008 election, in making the comparison and even the same “no one died” line. Mr. McCain told CBS‘ “Face the Nation” that the administration’s efforts to shunt aside questions about security at the consulate amounted either to the worst incompetence or cover-up he’d ever seen."

Read more: Republicans fire at Obama on ‘Watergate redux’ - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/1/republicans-fire-at-obama-on-watergate-redux-accus/#ixzz2B1n468II
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

now if they just push to do the right thing, we may all see a result. tricky dick didn't get away with his shenanigans, let's see how the tide turns.
ever watching, corson

crosby
2nd November 2012, 05:35
"Santa Claus is real, He is not human though and his Sleigh ( IFO) is now known to break up into seperate parts to get his job done faster, His reindeer lending that helping hand on the one night a year realy are not deer like creatures from the northern frozen areas, they have holligrafic projectors to make them appear as so ( each part of the santa claus IFO appears as a sleigh and eight horned deer like creatures), all but rudolph who's nose is all red because he's an alchoholic, only an alchoholic would take anyone out in pea soup fog, he was drunk and lucky he had an earlier designed gps system so no one got hurt..

The easter bunny was never real, one time in some place someone had a gynormus rabbit that crapped chocolate looking eggs, realy it was just rabbit droppings but due to being a poor farmer and not making much money on the "freak like size" of the rabbit , the farmer decided to wrap up some of the turds in colorfull foil and hide them around the property claiming the rabbit did it as a tourisum grabbing stunt, back then though the kids turned the eggs in to recieve candy, they didn't eat the crap like kids do today..

Anyhow back to topic, the only way you are going to see real truth in MSM or anything considered main stream like facebook is to own facebook/msm and make the changes for truth media yourself. Until msm is opperated by truth speakers, we will continue to get the crap covered in foil we are getting, and the zeople and thier zids will continue to eat it up like its chocolate.So don't be surprized to much by facebook is censored claims cause it is, everything is in some way censored even Avalon, it keeps thing peacefull in some cases like any discussion started on religion, which people can't seam to discuss without anger or racist claims being tossed about. "

do not piss me off about santa, he's my man!!!!!!!http://DSCN0844.JPG
trying to post a pic of us.... not working.....
have a post in to Paul to find out how to do this.....

Paul
2nd November 2012, 05:54
trying to post a pic of us.... not working.....
have a post in to Paul to find out how to do this.....
If you're trying to post an image from your own computer (as I suspect is the case, from some hidden details I can see) then check out this thread: How to post images from your computer (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11918-How-to-post-images-from-your-computer).

The instructions there are 24 steps long ... sorry ... this is one of the less elegant parts of the server software we use.

Rocky_Shorz
2nd November 2012, 06:47
In Benghazi timeline, CIA errors but no evidence of conspiracy

By David Ignatius, Thursday, November 1, 3:40 PM

A detailed CIA timeline of the assault on U.S. facilities in Benghazi paints an anguishing picture of embattled Americans waiting for Libyan security forces who didn’t come and courageous CIA officers who died on a rooftop without the heavy weapons they needed, trying to protect their colleagues below.

It’s a story of individual bravery, but also of a CIA misjudgment in relying on Libyan militias and a newly formed Libyan intelligence organization to keep Americans safe in Benghazi.

While there were multiple errors that led to the final tragedy, there’s no evidence that the White House or CIA leadership deliberately delayed or impeded rescue efforts.

The CIA is now reviewing its security plans around the world to make sure the agency isn’t relying on shaky local forces. This is a difficult task because the United States has vulnerable arrangements in dozens of places.

The CIA timeline was described to me Thursday by a senior intelligence official. The narrative of events is dramatic and disturbing. Rather than try to parse each detail, let’s look at a summary of the highlights. The times listed are Benghazi time on the night of Sept. 11 and the morning of Sept. 12:

●9:40 p.m.: A senior State Department security officer at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi called the CIA base, at an annex about a mile away, and requested assistance: “The compound is under attack. People are moving through the gates.” CIA officers at the base can hear the alarm, and a team immediately begins gathering weapons and preparing to leave.

●10:04 p.m.: A six-person rescue squad from the agency’s Global Response Staff (GRS) leaves in two vehicles. The team leader is a career CIA officer; the team includes a contractor named Tyrone Woods, who later died. During the previous 24-minute interval, the CIA base chief calls the February 17 Brigade, other militias and the Libyan intelligence service seeking vehicles with .50-caliber machine guns. Nobody responds. The team leader and the base chief agree at 10:04 that they can’t wait any longer, and the squad heads for the consulate.

The senior intelligence official said that he doesn’t know whether Woods or any of the other team members agitated to go sooner but added that he wouldn’t be surprised. “I want them to have a sense of urgency,” he said.

●10:10 p.m.: The rescue team reached a chaotic intersection a few blocks from the consulate. Militias gathered there have several .50-caliber machine guns, which the CIA team tries unsuccessfully to commandeer; three militiamen offer to help. The rescue party now includes 10 people: six GRS officers, a CIA translator and the three Libyan volunteers.

●10:20 p.m.: A reconnaissance party of two GRS officers heads to the consulate; at 10:25, three more GRS officers enter the main gate and begin engaging the attackers. The firefight lasts about 15 minutes.

●10:40 p.m.: Members of the CIA team enter the burning inferno of “Villa C,” where Ambassador Christopher Stevens is believed to be hiding. CIA officers try numerous times to reach the “safe room” but are driven back by the intense smoke and fire. Small-arms fire continues from the Libyan attackers.

●11:11 p.m.: An unarmed military Predator drone arrives over the compound to provide aerial reconnaissance. The drone had been diverted from a mission over Darnah, about 90 minutes away. But without weapons, it can’t help much.

●11:15 p.m.: The CIA team puts a group of State Department officers into a vehicle and sends it to the agency base; at 11:30, the CIA officers depart under fire and reach the annex six minutes later.

●11:56 p.m.: CIA officers at the annex are attacked by a rocket-propelled grenade and small arms. Sporadic attacks continue for about another hour. The attacks stop at 1:01 a.m., and some assume the fight is over.

●1:15 a.m.: CIA reinforcements arrive on a 45-minute flight from Tripoli in a plane they’ve hastily chartered. The Tripoli team includes four GRS security officers, a CIA case officer and two U.S. military personnel on loan to the agency. They don’t leave the Benghazi airport until 4:30 a.m. The delay is caused by negotiations with Libyan authorities over permission to leave the airport; obtaining vehicles; and the need to frame a clear mission plan. The first idea is to go to a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens, who they rightly suspect is already dead. (Also killed was a State Department communication specialist.) But the hospital is surrounded by the al-Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Sharia militia that mounted the consulate attack.

●5:04 a.m.: The team from Tripoli arrives at the CIA base. Glen Doherty, one of the GRS men from Tripoli, goes to the roof and joins Woods in firing positions.

●5:15 a.m.: A new Libyan assault begins, this time with mortars. Two rounds miss and the next three hit the roof. The rooftop defenders never “laser the mortars,” as has been reported. They don’t know the weapons are in place until the indirect fire begins, nor are the mortars observed by the drone overhead. The defenders have focused their laser sights earlier on several Libyan attackers, as warnings not to fire. At 5:26 the attack is over. Woods and Doherty are dead and two others are wounded.

●6 a.m.: Libyan forces from the military intelligence service finally arrive, now with 50 vehicles. They escort the Americans to the airport. A first group of 18, including two wounded, depart at 7 a.m. A second group of 12, plus the four dead, leave at 10 a.m. for Tripoli and then the long flight back to America.

link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/david-ignatius-cias-benghazi-timeline-reveals-errors-but-no-evidence-of-conspiracy/2012/11/01/a84c4024-2471-11e2-9313-3c7f59038d93_story_1.html)

turiya
3rd November 2012, 00:48
Joel Skousen's Analysis

http://curezone.com/upload/_C_Forums/Conspiracy/JOEL_SKOUSEN_BENGHAZI.bmp

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2002791