PDA

View Full Version : WHAT the HELL are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Trd1
1st November 2012, 22:40
THATS IT!!..

I`m done,reading,researching,hanging on in there for another piece of ''the puzzle'' watching the world be destroyed.:rant:

Ive had my head in books,articles,studys,theories,forums,documentarie s for nearly ten years now.I know enough to know what to do....:ranger::smash:

WERE NOT SLAVES
WERE NOT USELESS EATERS

WERE STRONG TOUGH AND UNITED WERE UNSTOPPABLE.:boxing:

I FEEL A INDOMITABLE WELL OF ENERGY,FOCUS COMPASSION AND WILL.

Thats it....i REFUSE to take it anymore,i just REFUSE.....:lalala:

From this moment forward im going to curtail judgement,refuse to engage with my ego,call deception when i see it,act when i can and educate everyone i can,be stubborn in the truth.Use my creativity to empower and Unconditionally love like its going out of fashion!

And its nearly out of fashion.THIS intention is going to be behind everything i do and focus my energy on....

I`m sick,JUST SICK of being messed with by the system,emotionally,energetically and through the earth i call home.

I AM A HUMAN BEING!!..

AND I DEMAND SOVEREIGNTY NOW

THE TIME FOR YOU IS ALSO NOWW(SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE WITH A FISH)!!!!!:fish::boom::plane::wizard:

Mike
1st November 2012, 22:45
i sorta get the wizard, but what's with the airplane emoticon?

Rocky_Shorz
1st November 2012, 22:50
I used to smack people with a frozen fish all the time when they were stuck on stupid, so cool it was added to the icons... :fish:

thanks Mods, you all are the best...

aranuk
1st November 2012, 23:12
THATS IT!!..

I`m done,reading,researching,hanging on in there for another piece of ''the puzzle'' watching the world be destroyed.:rant:

Ive had my head in books,articles,studys,theories,forums,documentarie s for nearly ten years now.I know enough to know what to do....:ranger::smash:

WERE NOT SLAVES
WERE NOT USELESS EATERS

From this moment forward im going to curtail judgement,refuse to engage with my ego,call deception when i see it,act when i can and educate everyone i can,be stubborn in the truth.Use my creativity to empower and Unconditionally love like its going out of fashion!

And its nearly out of fashion.THIS intention is going to be behind everything i do and focus my energy on....

I`m sick,JUST SICK of being messed with by the system,emotionally,energetically and through the earth i call home.

I AM A HUMAN BEING!!..

THE TIME FOR YOU IS ALSO NOWW(SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE WITH A FISH)!!!!!:fish::boom::plane::wizard:

I feel for you David, honestly I do.

Stan

Kiforall
1st November 2012, 23:27
I totally agree David. That is exactly where I am now.

I've seen enough, I don't know all the answers but there is enough evidence in public view now to do something about it.

I'm sick of trudging through their excrement finding more and more evidence, thinking that if I don't find more evidence they will get away with it.

Most of my energy is going into researching material that people could already know if someone had the balls to publish it. There must be a way of hacking into the broadcasting system and having a day of revelations ( well we'd probably need a week) Aliens do it on the films ;)

I need to put my energies into something that can make a difference.

Zoe x

DeDukshyn
2nd November 2012, 00:17
THATS IT!!..

WERE NOT SLAVES
WERE NOT USELESS EATERS

I AM A HUMAN BEING!!..

All we can change is ourselves -- and there's much changing to be done. As I stated on another thread, the mechanism of control that the elite use against us is inside our minds, they put it there. The answer lies in restoring our freedom of choice, after making the distinction about what a "choice" truly is as opposed to a "decision". When we learn this distinction and accept that the power of "choice" is still ours, we are free to choose our destiny. however, that will mean choosing outside of "their" society / economy, because within -- they have restricted all "choices" to "decisions" -- which makes you choose between their offerings, as opposed to what you want. We end up choosing the "best" of their offerings, but all offerings they offer us is for "their" gain only -- not yours.

-Don't buy Pharma - the Earth has all the medicine / remedies you will ever need
-Don't buy their fear - turn off you TV. Seriously. Turn it off and sell it -- it was first visioned as a control mechanism and has perfectly fulfilled that role for those who spend a lot of time in front of it.
-Don't buy GMO - buy from natural stores or ask your grocer how to get the NON GMO stuff
-Don't buy chemicals - the "Elite" own all major chemical companies (part of a larger plan)
-Buy certified organic - organic certification is not perfect, and may still be GMO -- but at least the "elite" owned chemical companies did not profit from your purchase.

-Spread some love - do one random act of kindness ever day - and when people ask to reward you, say with a smile "I only ask you pass a random act of kindness on to someone else for me."
-Love your neighbour - stop seeing everyone as an enemy or "bad guy" - stop judging others but know everyone is "perfectly" flawed -- just like you. Its hard to live in these times - everyone gets frustrated and makes bad choices, at the end of the day - we all are brothers and sisters.

When people ask why you do these things, Say its because you love your planet and humanity and are contributing to the change you want to see. You will pique their interest and thus it spreads.

Choice vs Decision -- here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51049-The-Inauthentic-Spirituality-of-the-Alternative-Scene&p=571337&viewfull=1#post571337

Kiforall
2nd November 2012, 00:48
I will make a confession just to prove how you chanel your energy definitely affects outcome.

I saw one of my daughter's school enemies yesterday, she's only 11yrs and of no means worth my energy but after watching her scowling at my daughter and giggling with her buddy I automatically went over and expressed my gratitude that my daughter no longer had any dealings with her as she wasn't a very nice person.
This lead to the girls father knocking at the door and demanding I explain myself. The best part was when I opened the door I had a huge bowl of sweets outstretched to offer the trick or treaters.

"Oh," I said "I don't think you will be wanting one of those!"

We exchanged words and I tried to explain that I was sick and tired of my daughter suffering at the hands of his daughter.

His daughter was adopted as a baby and has always been labeled 'adopted'
She had behavioural issues at nursery and the answer was always, well she's had a bad upbringing, her Mum and Dad are working with behaviour therapists etc.

The baby was 6mths when they adopted her.
Why should adoption matter if there is Love?

Anyway my daughter was bullied for 7 years by this girl, for the first two years of her school education I worked there voluntarily to just watch over her, as none of my issues were addressed and I finally gave up.

My daughter in her last year at school finally snapped and realized she could fight back and I think she used some quite under hand tactics. The thing that got me was that the headmaster was straight in contact, telling me my daughter was upsetting the other girl to the point she didn't want to come to school anymore.

I thought, yes, and........ my daughter has been in that emotional state for 7 years and you did nothing about it. If it was dealt with correctly at the beginning this would not have happened.
There were many an email sent as I explained I would be unable to have a civil conversation with him face to face.

I believe now I could hit him with a hand of positive aces.
I have changed, but I keep getting caught out.

I don't believe I would have acted this way last night if I had carried on with my spiritual journey rather than investigation.
Because I was in 'attack mode' I lost my intention.

Zoe x

Debra
2nd November 2012, 01:15
Lock and load ..
WIAvMiUcCgw

Earth Angel
2nd November 2012, 01:21
reminds me of this........

DeDukshyn
2nd November 2012, 01:40
Lock and load ..
WIAvMiUcCgw

I gotta put a shout out to Dee Snider and Twisted Sister for this -- but thanks for the re-do -- a great anthem ;) Just direct that energy constructively! ;)

Kiforall
2nd November 2012, 01:52
Lock and load ..
WIAvMiUcCgw

I gotta put a shout out to Dee Snider and Twisted Sister for this -- but thanks for the re-do -- a great anthem ;) Just direct that energy constructively! ;)

Put the song on a different video, which instills compassion, and I could dance to that.

Zoe x

Carmody
2nd November 2012, 03:40
reminds me of this........

I turned my back on that system ('the system') when I was 13, and never looked back.

christian
2nd November 2012, 03:44
>> EPIC David Icke Rant From Wembley: "Walk the Talk or Shut the F*ck Up"

skOkKX7KchE

I felt violently angry a couple of hours ago. Went outside an worked out. It worked out. Almost 5AM now, gonna go to bed now, wanna do stuff, but I'm getting useless if I don't give my body a little rest now.

:peace:

Wind
2nd November 2012, 04:08
Be the change you want to see in the world.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."

~ Buddha ~

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens15301861module132673451photo_1289488127b uddha_quote_1.jpg

Sammy
2nd November 2012, 11:05

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."

~ Buddha ~

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens15301861module132673451photo_1289488127b uddha_quote_1.jpg

As within, so without... and visa versa ~ justone ~

angelahedgehog
2nd November 2012, 11:19
All we need is a compelling enough reason to get everyone to switch off the telly and wake up.
Easy peasy right?

You might want sovereignty, I may want sovereignty, but the majority want permeant anaesthesia ....
I wish someone would prove me wrong ;)

modwiz
2nd November 2012, 11:35
Dandelions don't grow on beaches because they can't. It is all about terrain. We get the government we, as a collective, deserve. It is about the terrain. Corruption thrives in ignorance and apathetic behavior. Talk to a few neighbors and family and see the real problem. it is not the PTB.

I know this because I keep trying. I haven't completely given up. My conscience is clear for it.

Cjay
2nd November 2012, 11:52
I AM A HUMAN BEING!!..

I suggest you get help. Try https://www.postmastergeneralna.org

I did. I am.

gooty64
2nd November 2012, 11:54
Dandelions don't grow on beaches because they can't. It is all about terrain. We get the government we, as a collective, deserve. It is about the terrain. Corruption thrives in ignorance and apathetic behavior. Talk to a few neighbors and family and see the real problem. it is not the PTB.

I know this because I keep trying. I haven't completely given up. My conscience is clear for it.

You can't fix cognitive dissonance. :frusty:

ulli
2nd November 2012, 11:56

Just to add to this...whatever we perceive on the outside gives us clues about our own inside. So the more bitching we do against government, the more it is a sign that at some level we are failing to govern ourselves, or our immediate household.
And this is usually due to a failure or unwillingness to do some simple maths and accounting.

Self government means striving to be independent, to have a profession, and an income. You don't buy- you rent an apartment, no matter how small, but make sure you save some cash by the end of each month. If you don't want to put that money in the bank turn it into something else which will hold its value, or even increase it.
It's called living within your means.
Just being practical, modest, it means looking ahead, and accepting that this planet won't ever wipe your derrior for you, unless you give something in return... Some contribution, no matter how small, but done in the spirit of service and from the heart.

PurpleLama
2nd November 2012, 12:09
Lock and load ..
WIAvMiUcCgw

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19630-To-Those-Who-Have-Ears-&p=209267#post209267

ps been missing you, hot stripey one

gooty64
2nd November 2012, 12:56
Imagine waking up in the early 90's to Clinton and Gingrich et al. There wasn't enough sex or Vodka to help and certainly no internet forums to work it out. People were showing me the bible and psychobabble back then during my potential awakening.
At my age (48) now, that rage manifests as despair mostly.

>> EPIC David Icke Rant From Wembley: "Walk the Talk or Shut the F*ck Up"

skOkKX7KchE

I felt violently angry a couple of hours ago. Went outside an worked out. It worked out. Almost 5AM now, gonna go to bed now, wanna do stuff, but I'm getting useless if I don't give my body a little rest now.

:peace:

Mad Hatter
2nd November 2012, 14:42
Mad Hatter dons his quizzical cap...

EPIC David Icke Rant From Wembley

Um... If we are all one how can it possibly be anything but all about ME ME ME.... :p

David Trd1
2nd November 2012, 16:39
i sorta get the wizard, but what's with the airplane emoticon?

Well its the Fundamental opposite of sitting on ones arse now isn`t it:)

Carmody
2nd November 2012, 17:16

Um... If we are all one how can it possibly be anything but all about ME ME ME.... :p

One is to be the self as well as possible, with regard to development, so the we, and all integrations of the we...are then strengthened.

ulli
2nd November 2012, 17:38

One is to be the self as well as possible, with regard to development, so the we, and all integrations of the we...are then strengthened.

Exactly. Without the ME thing the WE thing can never work, as all the WEs end up having to take care of all the MEs.

Guaranteed collapse. I'm constantly rebuilding egos of people who have been made to feel guilty just for thinking about taking care of themselves, and preparing for their own future survival.

This only becomes evil if it is taken to an extreme, such as accumulating enormous wealth in the midst of object poverty, as is often the case in third world countries, where the fear of ending up in poverty becomes great as no social rescue system is in place.
People have to rely on family support.
Any either-or type thinking can only prolong the agony of humanity. It's a matter of balance and BOTH.
WE need to learn to count to three.
Every stick has three components, two ends plus a middle part.

ghostrider
2nd November 2012, 18:16
Where the mind goes the body follows, the world is the way it is exactly because of our collective lack of action to change it for the better, does one really need to know any more information about the world, the banks, the secret programs, the real reason behind war, the ptb plans to depopulate the world down to 500million ? waking people up, calling it like you see it, avoiding adverstising from TV, radio, basically making things the way you want them to be. Never give your attention to millionaires , never support their movies, sports, books, or crazy ideas, they think the size of their bank account makes them more intelligent than the rest. The smartest people I know got out of school at the 8th grade and never looked back, they know a hell of lot more than supposed educated people will ever know about the world , nature , and just a better way to live and be.

norman
2nd November 2012, 18:32

~ Buddha ~

Just a little pin prick.

DeDukshyn
2nd November 2012, 23:07

~ Buddha ~

As within, so without... and visa versa ~ justone ~

If you switch the words "it" and "without" in position -- it says something completely different, but equally valid ... my 2 cents ;)