PDA

View Full Version : Are We Living Inside a Brain?

morguana
31st August 2010, 22:10
i didnt know really where to put this, but i feel its best popped here......

Are We Living Inside a Brain?
Neural Architecture of the Akashic Records

By JAY ALFRED

In the 1930s and onwards, neurosurgeon Wilder Penfield developed a surgical procedure
for epileptics in which he operated on a patient’s exposed brain while the patient remained fully
conscious. When an electrode was placed on the patient’s temporal lobe, the patient had a complete flashback to an episode from earlier in his life. (Applying the electrode to other parts of the brain did not produce this.) The scenes always moved forward, and only forward. If music was involved, this followed the precise original tempo; the full score of which the patients would be able to hum with total accuracy – much as an autistic savant would be able to reproduce
music with almost complete accuracy – like a recording on a video or compact disc.

http://www.dapla.org/images/brain3.jpg

“One is only micrometers wide. The other is billions of light years across. One shows
neurons in a mouse brain. The other is a simulated image of the universe. Together
they suggest the surprisingly similar patterns found in vastly different natural
phenomena.” – David Constantine, New York Times, August 15, 2006.

please read on........ (http://www.dapla.org/earth_brain.htm) ,this is in my humble oppinion very intereststing......
combine this with this http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?577-Avalon-Lounge&p=21768&viewfull=1#post21768
and see what you think/feel

as above so below
blessings
m x

Kulapops
31st August 2010, 23:29
Ah.. I'm really glad you posted this... I was going to ask you if it was already posted on a thread at Avalon...and if not, were you going to start one?

Thanks Morguana.

In my humble opinion, this is one of the most amazing insightful articles I've read on Avalon for some time. And I mean that seriously folks.

(Apart from of course, that amazing material which can only be located on Kula's Pledge Thread.)

Well, of course :0)

cloud9
1st September 2010, 03:53
Many years ago I took a class or course in my country given by an American man who had lived there a long time. The course was 4 weeks 5 days a weeks (nights) and so far has been one of the most amazing things that ever happened to me.

Information that just 20 years later I started to find through the internet and now is "in fashion" about the universe, power of thought, matter, etc., was given in that class.

The class started with concepts about tiny particles of energy that later on I could identify with string theory and from there the whole configuration of the universe, human history and evolution, celestial hierarchies, karma and so on. Some concepts I can see now were wrong or at least I haven't seen them anywhere else.

At the end of the class the teacher draw something similar to what it is in the pictures Morgana posted and he said: this is the shape of our brain and this is also the shape of many galaxies, some say it's the shape of our universe.

I believe now this information was channeled but of course nothing about mental control or ETs involved in earthly matters, HARP etc, were known in my country at that time.

Also, I had a dream when I was 6 years old and in the dream everything was just as the russian dolls, one inside of the other going to infinite at the two ends, bigger and smaller.

Amazing pictures!

wynderer
1st September 2010, 08:33
awesome! as above, so below? or, we are all cells in the Mind of God? very thought-provoking

morguana
1st September 2010, 11:02
its fab isnt it folks, this is how i have always viewed the divine as being (god which ever name one likes to give) i find it exiting that science attemps to explain our existance and interconnectiveness, this imho gives creedance to the quantum/holographic universe theory
thank you cloud9 for your shareing of experiences, kula.......cheers for the interest, im glad you found it read worthy ;) and wynderer......yes as above so below

love m

mike1414
1st September 2010, 11:09
creedance to the quantum/holographic universe theory

certainly does...

really interesting stuff...many thanks for sharing...

much love to you and peace always
mike

Swanny
1st September 2010, 18:25
You are all thoughts within my brain, even if you've never heard of me before you are just something my brain created :p

Or maybe it's the other way round :confused:

Peace of Mind
1st September 2010, 18:50
Yes we are living inside of a brain, and each cell of the body is its own solar system…with the nucleus acting like the “Sun”… providing all the information/light the cell and its contents (planets/satellites) need to sustain what we call “life”.

Actually, each one of us is a universe. The scale of size is infinite to the highest and lowest degree. For instance, what we see/know as the universe can very well be inside of some entity taking an evening stroll…

Time operates differently when it comes to extreme mass. By the time this entity finishes’ its evening walk, our time recognition of this simple event could have taken millions of years, but to this creature…it was only a 10 minute journey to a neighbor’s house….

Peace

morguana
1st September 2010, 19:52
spot on peace of mind, this is how i feel things are too :hug:
love
m

edit to add eeek! swanny reminds me of red dwarf.....rimmers brain :eek:

heyokah
1st September 2010, 21:02
This is really very interesting .
Yes we are all of us a small universe on our own, as each of our cells is.
...as above, so below....
as love is...

Ross
1st September 2010, 21:12
poor buggers living in my brain:help:...trying to discern the bigger picture only to realise they live in a larger form of themselves:happy:...I'l go easy on them:doh:

Ross

alchemikey
2nd September 2010, 21:09
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs242.snc1/8922_319248765432_532145432_9365734_6522972_n.jpg

Fredkc
2nd September 2010, 21:27
Thanks Alchemikey;
Been looking for an excuse to share this painting

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/atree.jpg

Fred

conk
9th September 2010, 20:04
Thank you. This will make for very good reading tonight.

We experience our world, our senses, in our brain only. None of our 'sensations' are actually physically realized. All are recreated in our mind. So, for all we know we could be a brain in a jar somewhere.

Our experience is elegantly simple and infinitely complex. Please, please, please, let us understand it all after our human experience passes. ;)

tone3jaguar
9th September 2010, 20:16
Watch This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnEGu8VF8Y&feature=player_embedded

Solphilos
9th September 2010, 21:32
The fractal nature of our being was covered in detail many times in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth:

deep in the finite the Infinite exists.
Lost, but existing,
flowing through all things,
living in ALL is the INFINITE BRAIN. - Tablet 7

All space is filled by worlds within worlds - Tablet 10

Thou art the key to all wisdom, within thee is all time and space - Tablet 9

Just to name a few

Carmody
9th September 2010, 23:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcmqaef3Z28

The Orb -"A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld"

It's turtles all the way down!