PDA

View Full Version : Is ANYONE WONDERING? THE FLU SHOT: YES OR NO!?

Amysenthia
3rd November 2012, 16:48
Should I get the Flu shot that everyone else seems to think is a good idea?! :spit:

Here is some information that offers a way to avoid the flu and stay healthy overall, not to just the flu Virus A, B, C, D, & Etc.

WTm95J8SNGo

I came across these articles about Vit K2 and the immune system. Please listen to the embedded video. Also, remember the researched based science out there about the beneficial effects of Vitamin D3. These types of vitamins offer a host of Immunity boosting power, but do need to be taken wisely. Know the correct dosages. Too much is not always better of any good thing!!

9bDZSocwkXg

The most important thing that can be done to prevent illness is general overall health with eating foods that are as unadulterated as possible. Always eat an organic, balanced diets. Include foods in your diet that are as natural as possible with as little change from the original source. Whole fruits, vegetables as raw as tolerable, keep meat of all type to a minimum part of the diet. Try to get your proteins from non meat sources instead of going to the animal proteins because it is more readily available. Eat nuts, legumes, and dairy (organic, non-hormone) products like cheese, yogurt, etc.

However, that being said there are many supplements, like Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3, that are just not as available in the average diet that are immensely important. This is why you must seek that out in another source rather than through diet alone.

Just hoping to let those around me know what I plan to do this winter and we head into the cold and flu seasons.

My last bit of advice that I think trumps all of what we do externally in the world is to tell everyone to live with as much peace in your heart as you can muster. This is the internal way to affect all things external. Don’t sweat the small stuff, get as much rest as you can from the stresses of life in general. Stay kind and find ways to keep the love in your heart for everyone that you touch during a day.

Thanks to the PA people whose live I read about so often and feel a kinship with, I wanted to share with all of you the things that I find of value for just daily living. I have found so many here offering tidbits of information that they have come across that has been such sources of great wisdom.

Carmody
3rd November 2012, 17:00
If it was me..I'd buy MMS, and us it. No flu shot.

blufire
3rd November 2012, 17:08
NO

Use Elderberry and Echinacea tinctures for eight weeks to build your immune system

avid
3rd November 2012, 17:11
Avoid vaccinations as to prevent the plague.... they are POISON!!!
Just fortify your immune system with Vitamin D3 @ 5000 iu's per day, vitamin C 1000 iu's, and colloidal silver if possible.
Eat organic. Keep calm with camomile tea before you go to bed...
Take care :-)

modwiz
3rd November 2012, 17:58
I have never had one and think they are for the hopelessly matrixed minds. Considering one is a sign of confusion. I've, had only one flu in 22 years and it was because I built up toxins and ran down my immune system. A clean diet, calm emotional body and high quality food and water will provide immunity enough. Giving oneself sufficient downtime is also important. Illness is often the only way our body can catch a break from an overdriven inhabiting personality.

I get as much Sun as my schedule and weather will permit and use vitamin D when sufficient Sun has not been taken.

Am I wondering about the flu shot? Only that people would consider it.

It may be for you, since you keep the company of those who think it is a good idea.

Marin
3rd November 2012, 18:03
My recommendation: No flu shot.

Please take a look at a previous thread of mine: Vaccines: What happened behind closed doors. The story you haven't heard.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22237-Vaccines-What-happened-behind-closed-doors.-The-story-you-haven-t-heard.&highlight=vaccinations

For decades we've been given information from the FDA, the CDC, the IOM (Institute of Medicine), the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) and the pharmaceutical companies regarding the safety of vaccines. In an attempt to level the playing field, I'd like to provide information that might otherwise be difficult to find and piece together. Having worked as a molecular biologist as well as time spent at a non-profit autism gene bank, I've followed this debate for some time. I've investigated the data for some time. I think the only way the general public can make an informed decision on vaccine safety is to provide data from both sides. Here's the other side.

This report covers many vital pieces of the vaccine story. It needs to be heard.

".......Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s report (2005) entitled Deadly Immunity. It examines how the government, health care officials and drug companies concealed data about the dangers of thimerosal in an effort to prevent parents from suing drug companies and "affecting their bottom line." What government scientists and health care officials knew about thimerosal and chose to cover up......"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22237-Vaccines-What-happened-behind-closed-doors.-The-story-you-haven-t-heard.&p=244500&viewfull=1#post244500

The purpose of this thread was to provide enough information, pulled together in an organized manner, so that you can decide if vaccines are safe. I've worked with many families that are up against an avalanche of information. It's information overload. For that reason they feel overwhelmed and give up. I don't want that to happen. The key is "clean" data. If you aren't in the field - finding "clean" data can be difficult. Really difficult. Hopefully the material presented here and the the input from other Avalon members will provide you and others with the information you'll need to make a more informed decision.

In the end, the decision is yours.

Camilo
3rd November 2012, 18:09
Follow your hearth on that, not what others say, because you're the one who will be dealing with whatever happens to you after words. You and only you are the captain of your body.

mojo
3rd November 2012, 18:16
I recall my military service time in the 70's and the air gun shot...ouch that hurt, still got a scar...there was no choice then Uncle Sam was my daddy... There's cause for concern on both sides. Certainly there have been good shots to take in the past...but it wouldn't take much to turn a good thing bad especially if there is an ulterior motive.

Earth Angel
3rd November 2012, 18:22
That is exactly what I do daily......minus the camomile tea......prefer a pint of Newcastle before bed lol

and I would not consider getting any of their poison shots

Avoid vaccinations as to prevent the plague.... they are POISON!!!
Just fortify your immune system with Vitamin D3 @ 5000 iu's per day, vitamin C 1000 iu's, and colloidal silver if possible.
Eat organic. Keep calm with camomile tea before you go to bed...
Take care :-)

Sloppyjoe
3rd November 2012, 18:31
The last time I got one was high school and it was required, but I haven't since and nor will I ever get one again.

Daughter of Time
3rd November 2012, 18:31
For me there is nothing to wonder about - the flu shot should be avoided like the flu! Actually, I'd rather get the flu!

I prescribe to Mercola's newsletter. He's a very wise doctor.

Just a few cases I know personally about:

My uncle and aunt were perfectly healthy until they had their first flu shot around 3 years ago. After that flu shot they started getting sick from all sorts of things like arthiritis, fatigue, vague malaise and the flu itself which they'd rarely had before. My uncle who had only rarely smoked and drank wine in utter moderation and rarely ate red meat developed liver and lung cancer and died shortly afterwards. One could argue that these things had nothing to do with the flu shot. Maybe the cancer did not have anything to do with it. I'll accept that much. It could have been coincidence.

A friend of mine and his mother went to have their flu shots together a few years ago. Hours later they both felt extremely sick, came down with a debilitating flu like type of malaise. After being in bed for two weeks and having tests they were told they had Epstein Barr. My friend's sister is a doctor and she said flu shots are often contaminated above and beyond the neurotoxins they normally contain and their flu shots might have been contaminated with Epstein Barr or any other virus.

Another woman i used to know was a school teacher and the system forced her to have a flu shot. After one hour or so she felt extremely ill. She went home and fell asleep. Woke up the next morning paralyzed. She has been paralyzed ever since! It took a lot of court time to prove that her paralysis was caused by the flu shot, but it was finally proven. So she got some financial remuneration but she'll never have use of her body again. This may be a rare case, but other paralysis cases have happened and have been covered up.

Do you still wonder about getting a flu shot?

There is a homeopathic remedy called "Tuberculin". One dose of 4 pellets (30c) per week during winter months prevents the flu in most cases. If you do get the flu there's also the wonderful homeopathic remedy called "Anas Barbariae Hepatis et Cordis Extractum" commonly known as "Oscillococcinum" which really cuts down and on the symptoms and recovery time.

Nutritious food, proper sleep and high quality supplementation, especially vitamin D in the winter, will often prevent the flu. Prevention is always the best measure. But the flu shot is not prevention at all. My own doctor had the flu shot a few years ago and he was sick all winter. I asked him if he thought the flu shot was a good preventative. Since he's a doctor, he cannot really put down pharmaceuticals, so he said he didn't think it made any difference and that keeping a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention. He went as far as to tell me that many of his patients who received the flu shot ended up with the flu which lasted most of the winter.

Spellbound
3rd November 2012, 18:32
I get the flu shot every year and I haven't had the flu in 10 years. I realize most people here vote to avoid the flu shot saying it's some sort of conspiracy by TPTB to control the population or something....but I don't buy that.

Dave - Toronto

Amysenthia
3rd November 2012, 18:38
MODWIZ "It may be for you, since you keep the company of those who think it is a good idea."

Me: We probably agree more than you may think. I just give people information that I come across and let them make up their own minds. No pressure from me to get a flu shot.

avid
3rd November 2012, 18:42
Good grief!!! The constitution of an ox? (an olde saying). Keep safe and fortitudinous Spellbound....

Wind
3rd November 2012, 18:54
wkiclMWy3Ns

... And that was my opinion about the swine flu.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2009/05/pig_kiss.jpg

Daughter of Time
3rd November 2012, 19:11
wkiclMWy3Ns

... And that was my opinion about the swine flu.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2009/05/pig_kiss.jpg

I would not go as far as to kiss a pig on the mouth, but I certainly agree with David Icke!

Mu2143
3rd November 2012, 19:24
vaccinations = Bio weapon
Always has been

Hervé
3rd November 2012, 19:30
Put your discernment glasses on with respect to how these articles are written: "It's all safe and we are taking the necessary measures, etc..." leaving the question as to why such things happen -- in the first place -- at manufacturing, unaddressed.

Novartis flu vaccine recall in Europe and Canada

October 27, 2012, By: Carol Roach (http://www.examiner.com/health-in-montreal/carol-roach)

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/84/06/84065e3f1fbea70fc3336c160013f3eb.jpg

Novartis demonstration in New York over court case in India Credits: getty images

The flu season is approaching and people are urged to get their shots. However, the flu vaccine produced by Norvartis is being called into question. The first recall happened in Germany. It is believed that the Norvartis flu vaccine might contained some identified particles (http://www.examiner.com/article/topnews.us/content/251325-novartis-flu-vaccine-recalled). Though the German authorities are not sure if the virus contains harmful contaminants they are not taking any chances.

Switzerland has followed suit and is waiting on the findings before distributing the flu vaccine to their residents as well. Britain's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, said they did not find anything wrong with the flu vaccine.

The scare has crossed the ocean into Canada. Healthcare Canada has suspended the use of the Norvartis flu vaccine (http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/provinces-halt-use-of-novartis-flu-vaccines-amid-probe-1.1013170) because of what has been happening in Europe. The Western provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are affected. Fluad and Agriflu are vaccines that will be suspended, mainly due to Italy finding virus particles in the vaccines.

Health Canada is telling distributors of these Norvartis flu vaccines (http://www.examiner.com/topic/flu-vaccines/articles) to wait until a full investigation has been done before proceeding with the immunizations. Fluad is mainly given to seniors because it contains an agent that boosts the immune system of older people. Agriflu is the Norvartis vaccine that is given to the general population.

Twenty percent of Canada’s flu vaccines are Norvartis flu vaccine. However, most of the flu vaccines are made by GlaxoSmithKline.

[...]

Full article: http://www.examiner.com/article/novartis-flu-vaccine-recall-europe-and-canada

Toxic Novartis Meningitis C Vaccine Emergency Recall UKThe Independent
26 February 2009
Questions over vaccine safety (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/questions-over-vaccine-safety-1632069.html)
By Steve Connor, Science Editor

Health officials have been forced to withdraw 21,000 doses of the meningitis C vaccine from GP clinics around the UK after it emerged that some doses may have been contaminated with a blood-poisoning bacterium.

More than 60,000 doses of the vaccine, which is offered to all four-month-old babies, could be contaminated with the hospital-acquired infection – the Staphylococcus aureus bacterium – and a third of these had already been sent to vaccination clinics before officials became aware of the problem.

[...]

Full article: http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/news.php?start=2640&end=2660&view=yes&id=3314#newspost

Mu2143
3rd November 2012, 19:31
O bTW i have been warning every one in my family about this in the past and when my father took a vaccinations for the flu he got really sick from it.
Now he does not take it any more.

Now In the spiritual realm (Dream) I've seen the effect of it what was happening with him and he was waving his arms in panick to me and I saw his arteries blood red true his skin.

WhiteFeather
3rd November 2012, 19:32
My Answer No

Wind
3rd November 2012, 19:41
I would not go as far as to kiss a pig on the mouth, but I certainly agree with David Icke!

If I would have to make a choice I would rather kiss a pig than take a vaccine voluntarily. I can't stand needles and pigs are kinda cute... ;)

Mu2143
3rd November 2012, 19:45
Dr Bill Deagle MD - Granada Forum 09/03/2009 Talk One (Toxic Eugenic Vaccination Program NWO)
Lab Origins of H1N1 and the Toxic Eugenic Vaccination Program
HriKeVsXLJs

Dr Bill Deagle MD - Granada Forum 09/03/2009 - Talk Two (First Line of Natural Defense)
First Line of Natural Defense and Toxic Vaccine Rescue
zukSOV0NH38

gripreaper
3rd November 2012, 19:59
I dunno, it's got mercury, formaldehyde, squaline, aluminum, live cancer viruses and pathogens, and MSG.

It's known to cause autism, infertility, dimentia, lowered immune response, cancer, loss of some motor skills, loss of cognitive abilities, calcification of the pineal gland, and susceptibility to various pathogens.

Seems perfectly safe and effective.:p

Houman
3rd November 2012, 20:11
All of them cause impaired blood flow (ischemia) to your brain
(watch all 3 parts)

lMVZ0fIAwHs

and see this

http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andrew-moulden-interview-what-you-were-never-told-about-vaccines/

sadly this is not some "crazy conspiracy" as some would say...
http://www.whale.to/b/blaylock.html

Spellbound
3rd November 2012, 20:16
I dunno, it's got mercury, formaldehyde, squaline, aluminum, live cancer viruses and pathogens, and MSG.

It's known to cause autism, infertility, dimentia, lowered immune response, cancer, loss of some motor skills, loss of cognitive abilities, calcification of the pineal gland, and susceptibility to various pathogens.

Well, I don't have any of those afflictions and I've been taking the shot for over a decade now. If the above were true, one would think that I would have developed at least one of the above afflictions by now, no?? Sorry, I believe in a lot of stuff at Avalon (Camelot)...but I call bull**** here. I think the flu shot is a good thing and I will be getting my annual shot next Thursday.

Dave - Toronto

SilentFeathers
3rd November 2012, 20:50
Hmmm? I haven't had a flu shot in 35+ years.....and I've only had the flu twice in all those years, the last time perhaps 7 years ago and the time before that almost 25 years ago. I see no sense of allowing anyone shooting crap into my body, especially watching over the years that the people who most often get the flu seem to be the ones that actually did get a flu shot to prevent them from getting it in the first place!

gripreaper
3rd November 2012, 20:57

Well, I don't have any of those afflictions and I've been taking the shot for over a decade now. If the above were true, one would think that I would have developed at least one of the above afflictions by now, no?? Sorry, I believe in a lot of stuff at Avalon (Camelot)...but I call bull**** here. I think the flu shot is a good thing and I will be getting my annual shot next Thursday.

Dave - Toronto

Well Dave, I know very little about you, other than you are 44 years old, according to your profile. Possibly, you grew up in a nurturing family and do not have core visceral issues, or emotional trauma from childhood, have lived on a farm and drink pure water and watch your diet and exercise. Maybe you live in an area with clean air too. Maybe you were not immunized as a child before your immune system had a chance to develop.

You may have beat the odds so far, due to your own lifestyle, but if I may, why would you take a vaccine which has mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, squaline and MSG? With the other obvious good health choices you have made, why do you feel your immune system needs help against pathogens?

Cognitive Dissident
3rd November 2012, 21:07
Plenty of good advice on this thread.

Definitely, no way to the flu shot. Absolutely not!

Spellbound
3rd November 2012, 21:08

Dave - Toronto

Well Dave, I know very little about you, other than you are 44 years old, according to your profile. Possibly, you grew up in a nurturing family and do not have core visceral issues, or emotional trauma from childhood, have lived on a farm and drink pure water and watch your diet and exercise. Maybe you live in an area with clean air too.

You may have beat the odds so far, due to your own lifestyle, but if I may, why would you take a vaccine which has mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, squaline and MSG? With the other obvious good health choices you have made, why do you feel your immune system needs help against pathogens?

Actually, I'm just your average Joe, living in the suburbs, with a so-so diet (I eat a lot of bad stuff to be honest and I rarely exercise)....and I smoke a lot of pot. I take the flu shot because I honestly believe it help guard me against the flu. I don't buy into the hype here about it being full of bad chemicals and it being a part of TPTB's plans for population control and a NWO. I get that this thinking is against the grain here at Avalon (and I'm not saying that I don't believe there is a "Powers That Be"...because I do). I just happen to think the flu shot is a good thing and there's no conspiracy here.

Dave - Toronto

Cognitive Dissident
3rd November 2012, 21:15

Dave - Toronto

Well Dave, I know very little about you, other than you are 44 years old, according to your profile. Possibly, you grew up in a nurturing family and do not have core visceral issues, or emotional trauma from childhood, have lived on a farm and drink pure water and watch your diet and exercise. Maybe you live in an area with clean air too.

Actually, I'm just your average Joe, living in the suburbs, with a so-so diet (I eat a lot of bad stuff to be honest and I rarely exercise)....and I smoke a lot of pot. I take the flu shot because I honestly believe it help guard me against the flu. I don't buy into the hype here about it being full of bad chemicals and it being a part of TPTB's plans for population control and a NWO. I get that this thinking is against the grain here at Avalon (and I'm not saying that I don't believe there is a "Powers That Be"...because I do). I just happen to think the flu shot is a good thing and there's no conspiracy here.

Dave - Toronto

Dave, it's great that you are in good health... BUT... it is a fact that the flu shot contains mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, squaline and MSG - all of which are BAD ****. Now, whether its a conspiracy to reduce population, etc., that's going further. But for sure, taking the flu shot is only going to add toxins into your system. Sounds like you have a strong constitution which is great, but natural remedies are much better than a shot, especially for something like avoiding the flu, which isn't even life threatening.

(I'm not going to give you any advice on your lifestyle as you have stated it, unless you ask ;))

greybeard
3rd November 2012, 21:29
Its a no for me.
I believe that getting a cold or the flu, whilst inconvenient, strengthens the immune system.
Some of my friends who had the Flu shot have had a deterioration in health since---coincidence--- I dont know.
Chris

seko
3rd November 2012, 22:10
It's a NO for me.

I live on the tropic of cancer, and I get a lot of sunshine and fresh food and haven't had a flu shot in my life.

Don't remember when was the last time that I had flu.

mojo
3rd November 2012, 22:12
Interesting responses with really nobody speaking on the positive benefits of immunization ... I can understand better now as the OP was specifically mentioning the flu shot, a concern to me is if the choice to say no to the flu shot will change our perceptions for other types of shots. (i.e. some other disease epidemic arriving) I am reminded of the movie, 'I am Legend,' where the 'injection ' would turn the zombies back to people. But I also understand the avoidance to any kind shot coming down the pike.

Ellisa
3rd November 2012, 22:13
Flu shots can only protect you from the type of flu predicted by the medical profession for the current year, so it is possible to have the shot and still get flu. That is because the flu virus that you caught was not the one you were inoculated for. This happened to me last year, but this year I sailed through the flu season without catching the really nasty flu that was about. Another point about the flu is that as you get older it is likely that you will have some immunity from earlier outbreaks of the various strains of the virus. However the other side of that argument is that as you get older the side-effects of the flu are often more severe.

I get the injection every year. Sometimes I think that people who rely on their own health to get them through have never actually had the true flu. I was correctly diagnosed, and the virus identified which is how I know that it was not the strain against which I had been immunised. I was left with a bronchial cough that lasted for 3 months. However I was lucky, some people died.

No one has to take the injection here in Australia. It is a personal choice. Researching the facts for yourself is the best thing to do, as then you will be at ease with your decision whatever it is.

Houman
3rd November 2012, 22:16
There large amount of data and scientific literature on the dangers and inefficacy of vaccines... the science is there... the problem is that this literature doesn't make it to the mainstream news (and most people do not read this literature). Also the ``data'' that manufacturers use to prove the ``safety'' of their product is non open to third party review (it is classified) and their studies are usually limited to 3 months.

In short these vaccines will eventually trigger a metabolic failure in people taking them (and once this is triggered you get Autism, Schizophrenia, cancer, MLS, Alzheimer, etc... pick one) the uncertainty is in the threshold associated with this trigger (it is higher in people such as you and autistic children are usually the canaries in the coal mine)...

Note also that although you have not observed visible signs of toxicity, there is a cumulative effect and these vaccines still do affect your immune system, your metabolism and your cognitive abilities in ways that you may fail to notice...

Dave - Toronto

KiwiElf
3rd November 2012, 22:32
Once upon a time,.. we didn't need them [flu shots]. That's a "NO" from me.

WhiteFeather
3rd November 2012, 22:59
If I May.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldO6Grmckc

Ellisa
3rd November 2012, 23:28
Yes in the past there was no flu jab.

My grandfather died in 1918 from the Spanish flu. He left a widow with two young children. He was 28. He worked as a blacksmith, and thus was I imagine was a very fit and healthy man. The Spanish flu took a heavy toll on the young adults at the time. Possibly as I said earlier, the older people had met this bug before. An interesting point is that the Spanish Flu was responsible for half the deaths in the US military in World War 2. The death toll was huge and tragic, and the victims were the young soldiers (of both sides). This age-related scenario was exactly what the 'experts' were afraid of with the Swine Flu, and we 'oldies' were far less likely to get it as it had been around in the 50s (as were we!).

Whist the question is a bit complicated, I see the solution as simple. Get the vaccine!

Hervé
3rd November 2012, 23:46
Here is how it works and who are the sick minds behind it, the blue print for it being the "Spanish Flu" which mostly decimated the "vaccinated" individuals:

One of he culprit: PABA

Enters that infamous name again:

In 1937, a chemist in immunology studies, Walther Goebel, at Rockefeller University reports on the urine analysis of dogs fed benzoic acid;

“When benzoic acid is ingested by dogs, it is excreted in the urine partly in the form of hippuric acid and partly as a benzoyl ester of glucuronic acid. The detoxication of aromatic [=benzene related] organic acids by conjugation with glucuronic acid is one of the important physiological mechanisms of man and certain animals.” http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/122/3/649.pdf (http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/122/3/649.pdf)

Clearly, this Rockefeller scientist believes that benzoic acid is toxic and has to be detoxified by the animal.

In 1943, another scientist at Rockefeller University writes a report on p-amino benzoic acid (PABA), citing that in very low doses it prevents sulfa antibiotics from working. At the time, sulfa drugs were the only antibiotics other than penicillin which was not yet in use. The scientist states that it has been shown to prevent sulfa drugs from inhibiting the growth of a strain of Clostridia. Yes, this is the same PABA chemical that was put in sunscreens.

[...]

Clearly, the utility of doing that study during the war was to figure out how to prevent the treatment of gas gangrene due to war wounds.

“one molecule of p-aminobenzoic acid antagonized 23,000 molecules of sulfanilamide” www.jem.org/cgi/reprint/78/4/255.pdf (http://www.jem.org/cgi/reprint/78/4/255.pdf)

This next article is discussing PABA as a vitamin needed for the growth of many bacteria. The bacteria need it to make folate which they require for their growth.

Humans also need folate, but they do not need PABA, and have extremely miniscule quantities of it in their bloodstream normally. The scientists in this article are proposing that a particular mutant of the Typhoid Fever producing pathogenic bacteria Salmonella typhi might make a good vaccine against Typhoid. This mutation appears to be man made in a laboratory. It is a mutation of an enzyme that helps the germ make the PABA it needs to grow, called an aro mutant. The article states that virulence of the mutant gene was restored when mice were given water laced with PABA.

[...]

Applying the sun screen before playing in contaminated water had the potential to change a pleasant afternoon into Typhoid Fever. And for a poor person in a Third World country treatment for that Typhoid Fever could cost 6 months worth of their labor and be a death sentence.

[...]

I found many pathogenic bacteria in the literature which had been turned into Aro mutants to make into live vaccines. That is, the new mutant pathogenic bacteria were assumed to be safe because they were so dependent on PABA/p-hydroxy benzoate for their growth. The research on that which I saw came from Rockefeller scientist, Rockefeller grants, or later the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Lab. The latter was controlled by the Rockefeller Family and Skull and Bones, especially the Bushes.

[...]

“Benzoic acid is also used in cosmetics (in creams and lotions with pH values under 4, up to 0.5%. Sixteen out of 71 deodorants tested contained benzoic acid.http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/cicads/cicad26.htm#SubSectionNumber:4.2.1 (http://www.inchem.org/documents/cicads/cicads/cicad26.htm#SubSectionNumber:4.2.1)

[...]

In layman’s terms, mutant germs have been created on purpose as live vaccines. Those live germs disseminate through populations. They can still cause Typhoid Fever, diarrhea, dysentery [severe diarrhea that may include blood in the stool], pneumonia, swimmer’s ear, urinary infections, Whooping Cough, Gonorrhea, and Anthrax IF the person has p-hydroxy benzoate or PABA in their body or is immuno-compromised.

[...]

This next piece of text shows that PAB pathway, as opposed to Aro pathway mutants have been made by scientists. They also require PABA to grow. In addition, it is pointed out that it is possible to take two mutants both which look attenuated and thus safe to use for a vaccine, yet when both bacteria are present together they are able to make PABA. That is important to know because two companies making vaccines even for different pathogens could pick different locations in the pathway to target. Then if both live germs met up someplace in the world there could be a sudden outbreak of one or both of the diseases. It might look innocent and each company might claim ignorance that such a thing could happen. But in fact, that possibility is inherent in this piece of text . And any scientist who thought about it for a couple of minutes would immediately see that danger in producing such live vaccines.

Let me try to explain this problem more clearly. Suppose you have two factories that make the same guns. And suppose that you shut down the first one by not allowing them to make triggers and the second one by not allowing them to make barrels for the guns. If they work together they can share triggers and barrels they can still make guns just fine.

[...]

The human body has plenty of amino acids in it but almost no PABA unless it is smeared on the skin. Can benzoate turn into the bacterial growth factor PABA or p-hydroxy benzoate that so that the bacteria can grow? Is that process facilitated by heating the cans?

What happens to pregnant women if they are given one of these live “attenuate” vaccines and folate prenatal vitamins together? Folate is one of the main ingredients of prenatal vitamins because it reduces neural tube birth defects like spina bifida.

Let me make this perfectly clear--PABA acted like a growth stimulant to bacteria and was classified as a vitamin--not a human vitamin though, a bacterial vitamin. People do not need it.

It was rushed into use in sun screens before proving that it prevented skin cancer. In fact, later it was incriminated as causing DNA damage likely to increase the risk of skin cancer. Was it pushed through the FDA and onto the consumer’s skin for more than just a profit motive?

[...]

Note that strains of virulent bacterial pathogens were being planned to be released upon the public on the premise that they were not harmful because they were weak mutants. They were mutants that required PABA to be virulent and cause severe disease.

It had long been known by physicians that workers who applied tar to roofs had a much higher incidence of skin cancer than their sun exposure accounted for. So, it was reckless, criminally reckless in my opinion, to put the tar-oil derivative PABA on the skin without first making sure that it did not cause cancer. Since later studies did find the PABA increased DNA damage and the likelihood of cancer, the question is why PABA was marketed as a sun screen? Since PABA is a bacterial vitamin but not a human one, it raised the unpleasant question as to whether it was marketed to increase bacterial infection. The water that people play in is often not far away from sewage outlets into it. In California, the beach water is tested in some locations to announce whether it is safe to swim in. I doubt that those testing it take into account the amount of PABA people had put on their skin.

[...]

When I thought about the US troop’s sodas sitting in the sun, I wondered what the petrochemicals turned into in the heat. I figured that the writer of that CIA internal memo might know. The writer, on investigation, turned out to be a microbiologist at the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Labs at Fort Detrick Maryland. I called him up and told him that I would like to meet with him over a cup of coffee. He agreed and we set a time and place.

[...]

In response to my questions he admitted that the water being used in Iraq was to his knowledge not the problem. He said that he wrote the memo because benzoic acid was being added to the sodas and was the “petrochemical derivative” that was of concern. He said that it was a very useful chemical to fed populations in war zones because its heat caused metabolites which increased their risk of dying from wounds and dysentery. I asked him, if that is the case, then why was it being used in sodas given the troops. He looked at me that I was dense or naive. He said, “It is there to decrease VA hospital bills.” I said, “But that is absurd.” He said, “No, think about it. If a soldier is healthy, not much happens when he drinks the sodas. But if he gets seriously wounded then he is likely to get a wound infection. Then he will die from it and not be a long term burden on the VA with an amputated leg, say.”

[...]

... You can go into an area where people are dying from dysentery and give them sodas and look like a hero. You know what the standard treatment for dysentery is now? Sodas. People consider them “safe” to drink beverages because they are sterile. Orange based sodas have the potassium in them that is needed to help replace the electrolytes. All you change is whether you heat them first as to whether you supply them to harm or help. It was truly a brilliant idea. We are really changing how we do things at the Lab. The people in the hot climates are overpopulating the world--now we can combat that effortlessly. People with AIDS in Africa, India, etc. just need a little help over the edge. We are giving them that help.”

[...]

What that “Final Solution” researcher had told me was that in the heat the Benzoate/Benzoic Acid turned into not just benzene but PABA (para-amino benzoic acid). There is some amino acids in the beverages, at least in ones with plant extracts in them. He said furthermore, some of it turns into PABA inside the human body where there are lots of amino acids and moderate heat as well. He said that the bacteria just need trace amounts of it to grow like a rocket. I said, I did not see how bacteria could grow on a crude oil slick. He said, “They can’t. But many of them grow better than ever before, when small amounts of oil is added to a lake. He said, look at all those contaminated lakes up near Detroit; people just changed their car oil and let the oil seep into the ground, or just a few drops of oil from their outboard motors got into the water. Bingo, the water is full of nasty bacteria.” He continued, “That is why the water is not drinkable in the US anymore, because it takes so little pollution by oil to make the bacteria take it over. I played skeptical and asked him to send me a paper on it. He did. I read it in some detail.

The paper was about a small town in Africa during an epidemic of cholera. Some inhabitants were given the pre-heated sodas and some were not. The town’s people were not told that they were being studied for how well they could be killed off! Both putting the benzoate in the sodas and the study were unethical in my opinion. The town folk believed that the researcher and his staff were there to help them. The mortality was 40% higher in the group given the heat treated sodas. This was not a town with a particularly high AIDS rate. Less than 10% of the people were HIV positive. The study had tested people for HIV. Those who had AIDS and cholera had a high incidence of death, about 80%, if they drank the heat treated sodas. Their mortality if they came down with cholera was high anyway, about 50%. Those with just cholera and regular sodas had less than a 2% death rate.

From Sue Arrigo's case 22B (http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/).

Innocuous sunscreens and cosmetics to interact with laced vaccines and water from the "poisoned wells"... and there is the loaded gun held at the head of the female of the species of "useless eaters."

[...]
Took me a while to bite... but there I go: there are three main possibilities or avenues, beside vaccines, for these "other things":

On that subject, "strange" things are starting to pop-up:

Chicken vaccines combine to create deadly virus

Friday, 13 July 2012 Michael Vincent
ABC

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/201207/r972236_10554904.jpg (http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/201207/r972236_10554928.jpg)
The vaccines that were meant to protect the chickens instead led to their deaths (Source: nardong/stock.xchng)

Lethal mix:

Australian scientists have found that two different vaccines used to control an infectious disease in chickens can recombine to create new lethal virus strains.

The research, to be published today in the journal Science (http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.1217134), has prompted authorities to review vaccine use in animals.

But the scientists, from the University of Melbourne (http://www.unimelb.edu.au/), say the findings are not only important for vaccines in chickens, but also for any vaccine which might be able to multiply - including those used in humans.

Chicken respiratory virus ILT can lead to birds dying in a pool of bloody mucus, but vaccines that were meant to protect them have instead led to their deaths.

Dr Joanne Devlin, a lecturer in Veterinary Public Health-Epidemiology at the Asia-Pacific Centre for Animal Health, says the deaths were caused when two vaccines used to treat the virus combined.

"These new strains were formed by recombination from the different vaccine strains and that they were actually more virulent than the vaccine strains that gave rise to them," she says.

"This is something we've never before seen before in the field."

Full article: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/13/3545318.htm

This is some confirmation of the strategy exposed here:

One of he culprit: PABA

[...]

This next piece of text shows that PAB pathway, as opposed to Aro pathway mutants have been made by scientists. They also require PABA to grow. In addition, it is pointed out that it is possible to take two mutants both which look attenuated and thus safe to use for a vaccine, yet when both bacteria are present together they are able to make PABA. That is important to know because two companies making vaccines even for different pathogens could pick different locations in the pathway to target. Then if both live germs met up someplace in the world there could be a sudden outbreak of one or both of the diseases. It might look innocent and each company might claim ignorance that such a thing could happen. But in fact, that possibility is inherent in this piece of text . And any scientist who thought about it for a couple of minutes would immediately see that danger in producing such live vaccines.

Let me try to explain this problem more clearly. Suppose you have two factories that make the same guns. And suppose that you shut down the first one by not allowing them to make triggers and the second one by not allowing them to make barrels for the guns. If they work together they can share triggers and barrels they can still make guns just fine.

[...]

modwiz
4th November 2012, 00:11

Dave - Toronto

It shows to me, but I'm all mister clean and sober. Hard for the blind to spot the blind. Let me spout some new age fluff and say, it's all good and it's all what you think it is. (Grey abounds here)
In all sincerity, I do wish you a flu free season. :thumb:

Hervé
4th November 2012, 00:25
Suggested reading: "The Poisoned Needle" by Eleanor Mcbean, published in 1957

Available here: http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean6.html

HORRORS OF VACCINATION EXPOSED AND ILLUSTRATED
PETITION TO THE PRESIDENT TO ABOLISH COMPULSORY VACCINATION IN ARMY AND NAVY
BY CHAS. M. HIGGINS, Published 1920

http://www.drcarley.com/Horrors_of_Vaccination_Exposed.pdf

PS: I was looking for the reference of a book by Eustace Mullins on the same subject but no joy, yet.

There! Found it:

http://whale.to/a/inject.gif

a book by Eustace Mullins (http://whale.to/b/mullins_h.html)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/murderinjection.pdf

Spiral of Light
4th November 2012, 00:32
NO! I've only had a flu shot one time about 10 years ago, and that was the only time I ever got the flu which was then followed by pneumonia.

I'll be relying on Vitamin D3 and a couple of other reliable supplements to keep my immune system functioning. No more flu shots for me... ever!

This year, it will be a little more difficult to avoid the issue since I am a nurse in a state that has recently passed a law requiring all health care workers to have the flu shot. The only way to avoid it...and still keep your job...is to provide a doctor's excuse (which I plan to do).

Those who do not get the flu shot will be able to continue work with patients only if they wear a surgical mask during flu outbreaks (as determined by the Department of Health in this state).

Big Brother keeps applying more pressure.

KiwiElf
4th November 2012, 00:37
"There is no money in cure..."

modwiz
4th November 2012, 00:48
NO! I've only had a flu shot one time about 10 years ago, and that was the only time I ever got the flu which was then followed by pneumonia.

I'll be relying on Vitamin D3 and a couple of other reliable supplements to keep my immune system functioning. No more flu shots for me... ever!

This year, it will be a little more difficult to avoid the issue since I am a nurse in a state that has recently passed a law requiring all health care workers to have the flu shot. The only way to avoid it...and still keep your job...is to provide a doctor's excuse (which I plan to do).

Those who do not get the flu shot will be able to continue work with patients only if they wear a surgical mask during flu outbreaks (as determined by the Department of Health in this state).

Big Brother keeps applying more pressure.

This is the Matrix policing itself. Morpheus lays out the facts to Neo early on in the movie. Typical of Hollywood, the movie is filled with lies and deceit. Putting some gold into the manure is another sociopathic trait of theirs.

Kiforall
4th November 2012, 00:54
The only two times my asthmatic partner has been hospitalized with chest infections (one time also included quinsey) was after the flu jab, he's been fine since he stopped having them.

Zoe x

T Smith
4th November 2012, 01:14
EMPATHICALLY NO!

imho

T Smith
4th November 2012, 01:49
I get the flu shot every year and I haven't had the flu in 10 years. I realize most people here vote to avoid the flu shot saying it's some sort of conspiracy by TPTB to control the population or something....but I don't buy that.

Dave - Toronto

Just a few quotes to consider:

Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
Russell, Bertrand. The Impact of Science on Society. 1951. (emphasis added).

There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution Aldous Huxley, The Ultimate Revolution - speech at Berkeley 1961. (emphasis added).

The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent Bill Gates. (emphasis added).

Hervé
4th November 2012, 03:01
Historical FACTS On Dangers,

Ineffectiveness Of Vaccines
VaccinationDebate.com
8-28-9

http://rense.com/general87/historic.htm (http://rense.com/general87/historic.htm)

* In 1871-2, England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox. (http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020119hadwin/020119hadwin.toc.html)
The Hadwen Documents

* In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against diphtheria commenced in 1940 and by 1945 diphtheria cases were up from 40,000 to 250,000. (Don't Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)

* In the USA in 1960, two virologists discovered that both polio vaccines were contaminated with the SV 40 virus which causes cancer in animals as well as changes in human cell tissue cultures. Millions of children had been injected with these vaccines. (Med Jnl of Australia 17/3/1973 p555)

* In 1967, Ghana was declared measles free by the World Health Organisation after 96% of its population was vaccinated. In 1972, Ghana experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr H Albonico, MMR Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)

* In the UK between 1970 and 1990, over 200,000 cases of whooping cough occurred in fully vaccinated children. (Community Disease Surveillance Centre, UK)

* In the 1970's a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving 260,000 people revealed that more cases of TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. (The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)

* In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists, that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 "Abstracts" )

* In 1978, a survey of 30 States in the US revealed that more than half of the children who contracted measles had been adequately vaccinated. (The People's Doctor, Dr R Mendelsohn)

* In 1979, Sweden abandoned the whooping cough vaccine due to its ineffectiveness. Out of 5,140 cases in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated three times! (BMJ 283:696-697, 1981)

* The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

* In the USA, the cost of a single DPT shot had risen from 11 cents in 1982 to $11.40 in 1987. The manufacturers of the vaccine were putting aside $8 per shot to cover legal costs and damages they were paying out to parents of brain damaged children and children who died after vaccination. (The Vine, Issue 7, January 1994, Nambour, Qld)

* In Oman between 1988 and 1989, a polio outbreak occurred amongst thousands of fully vaccinated children. The region with the highest attack rate had the highest vaccine coverage. The region with the lowest attack rate had the lowest vaccine coverage. (The Lancet, 21/9/91)

* In 1990, a UK survey involving 598 doctors revealed that over 50% of them refused to have the Hepatitis B vaccine despite belonging to the high risk group urged to be vaccinated. (British Med Jnl, 27/1/1990)

* In 1990, the Journal of the American Medical Association had an article on measles which stated " Although more than 95% of school-aged children in the US are vaccinated against measles, large measles outbreaks continue to occur in schools and most cases in this setting occur among previously vaccinated children." (JAMA, 21/11/90)

* In the USA, from July 1990 to November 1993, the US Food and Drug Administration counted a total of 54,072 adverse reactions following vaccination. The FDA admitted that this number represented only 10% of the real total, because most doctors were refusing to report vaccine injuries. In other words, adverse reactions for this period exceeded half a million! (National Vaccine Information Centre, March 2, 1994)

* In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

* On November 2nd, 2000, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) announced that its members voted at their 57th annual meeting in St Louis to pass a resolution calling for an end to mandatory childhood vaccines. The resolution passed without a single "no" vote. http://www.wellnesschiro.com/physicians_group_end_mandatory_vaccines.htm
(Report by Michael Devitt)

http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/web2.html (http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/web2.html)

Hervé
4th November 2012, 03:39
About the 1918 "Spanish Flu":

The 1918 virus pandemic was the direct result of TYPHUS FEVER VACCINES injected into millions of soldiers during the Great War (WW I). John D. Rockefeller labs and factories in China produced these Typhus vaccines in 1916 by harvesting pus from infected humans, injecting the infectious matter into pig hosts, then mixing the harvested contaminants into chicken egg albumin to be injected into human hosts as a “vaccine”.

Rockefeller, always a shrewd businessman, supplied both sides, (German as well as Allied armies) with his toxic and lethal vaccine brew. Immediately after vaccination, many soldiers fell ill with what was called at the time “Para-Typhoid” infection --- i.e. nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and killing pneumonia. Subsequent waves spread across the globe, killing as many as 50 million innocent souls worldwide. (Source: The Horrors of Vaccination – Higgins, 1921) Only much later did the world’s medical establishment wrongfully label and name the deadly recombinant virus accidentally [?] spawned by Rockefeller’s vaccine the “1918 Spanish Flu”. Of course, Rockefeller’s multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical empire could not afford to label it what it really was: “Vaccine-Induced Disease of 1918”.

Swine Flu 2009 Is Weaponized 1918 'Spanish Flu' by A. True Ott (June 2, 2009) (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ottswinefluweapoized1918spanishflu02jun09.shtml)

Hervé
4th November 2012, 04:06
About Novartis which I mentioned earlier in the thread:

WHO EXACTLY IS "NOVARTIS"??

Novartis International AG is simply the world's largest, multi-national pharmaceutical company with over $53 Billion USD revenue generated in 2008. Its headquarters is located in Basel, Switzerland, home of the vaunted "Swiss Guards" who provide all security measures for the Vatican and the Club of Rome. The company logo symbolizes the "eternal flame" of the Illuminati "enlightened ones". Dig into Novartis International AG's long history, and one finds that it began as a component of the infamous I.G. Farben combine, which in turn was primarily responsible for the rise of Adolph Hitler and the German/Austrian Third Reich.

Dig a bit deeper and you find that Novartis also wholly owns a company called Sandoz ­ which was the inventor of LSD and other strong hallucinogenic "truth" drugs, and was the supplier of LSD to the CIA allowing them to scale new heights with their covert "MK ULTRA" mind control experiments. Documents released to U.S. Congressional investigators in 1977 show that Sandoz Labs had arranged for certain Nazi scientists to gain new identities in Allen Dulles' CIA at the conclusion of WWII. This was accomplished under a secret extraction program called "Operation Paper Clip".

The address listed on the Novartis Patent applications is a P.O. Box in Emeryville, California. Up until the summer of 2005, this Emeryville California address belonged to Chiron Inc. ­ the world's second-largest INFLUENZA VACCINE MANUFACTURER. Chiron was doing very well, with reported sales of $357 million in fiscal 2002. Chiron's sales nearly doubled, peaking at a whopping $678 million in 2003 ­ and it was mostly due to the marketing and sale of FLU VACCINE CONTRACTS to the federal government. Novartis, which owned much of Chiron's stock, was very pleased, until disaster struck in 2004 --- the entire year's stock of flu vaccine was found to be contaminated and was condemned.

Stock values plummeted on the news. With the stock at a historic low, Novartis quickly purchased the remainder of Chiron's stock and began immediately to work on the massive "novel pandemic flu" vaccine that they somehow knew would soon have worldwide demand ­ especially if they controlled the exclusive patent they could effectively "corner the pandemic flu vaccine market"!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/09/02/BUGULEGTV61.DTL&type=business (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/09/02/BUGULEGTV61.DTL&type=business)

[...]

Following the successful liberation of Kuwait in Operation Desert Storm, hundreds of thousands of victorious American troops are suddenly stricken with a wide variety of auto-immune disorders that doctors named the Gulf War Syndrome, (GWS). After a decade of medical investigation, the culprit is finally determined to be an ingredient in the anthrax vaccinations mandatorily given to the troops. This offending "adjuvant" is a synthetic material known as squalene ­ aka, oil-in-water adjuvant. Writer and Gulf War correspondent Gary Matsumoto documents this entire, tragic saga in his seminal book, "Vaccine-A". See www.vaccine-a.com (http://www.vaccine-a.com/).

Understanding these historical facts is very important for this reason: Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it. This is doubly true when it comes to blindly accepting a "novel" mass vaccination for a weaponized, "reverse engineered" virus.

The historical record is very clear ­ attenuated, live viruses in vaccines SPREAD the disease very effectively. When combined with SQUALENE ADJUVANT ­ the virus becomes many times more potent and lethal. When given to CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS, millions of "typhoid Matts and Marys" will be spreading the disease exponentially.

Chillingly, the Novartis patent for the "novel pandemic flu" declares that "African green monkey kidney cells" will be used for the "viral growth substrate" ­ i.e. the carrier medium.

(Page 3, paragraph 0037) We also see that "oil-in-water" squalene-based adjuvants will also be included (page 8 ­ 0098) but most incredible of all, because this is a "recombinant" and "novel" split vaccine, it is deemed necessary to include fragments of attenuated viruses (i.e. live pathogens) in the vaccine medium.

A. True Ott, PhD, ND, 7-26-9
http://rense.com/general86/manmd.htm (http://rense.com/general86/manmd.htm)

Now, for the "oil-in-water" adjuvant... go re-read the excerpts from Sue Arrigo about PABA and the explosive growth of undesirable critters it is intended to facilitate...

Hervé
4th November 2012, 04:46
"There is no money in cure..."

I am stealing the following from a poster on one of the "CureZone" fora:

There are 3 levels of understanding this:

Level 1: The modern medical and psychological and psychiatric industry are top-of-the-line science. There may be minor corruption, but for the most part they are trying to help people as best as they know how.

Level 2: There is a very great amount of corruption in the medical/psychological/psychiatric fields. The motive is making as much money as possible, even if that means unsafe drugs. As long as money is made by big pharma, that is what matters. (The average person is at Level 2 still.)

Level 3: The medical/psychological/psychiatric fields were built by design ages ago to both control the population and/or reduce the population over a long period of time. It is not about money, that is a front. There is no "corruption" because they were designed in this manner in the first place. They are accomplishing exactly what they were designed to accomplish.

Spellbound
4th November 2012, 04:48

Dave - Toronto

It shows to me, but I'm all mister clean and sober. Hard for the blind to spot the blind. Let me spout some new age fluff and say, it's all good and it's all what you think it is. (Grey abounds here)

I have 23 years sobriety (I quit drinking when I was 21...a man must know his limitations). I've been puffing herb daily for 20 years (never during work hours, mind you). To me, alcohol is far worse for the human condition compared to marijuana (yet alcohol is legal....go figure). Not that this has anything to do with the flu shot....but I wanted to state my case none the less seeing as you highlighted my comment about smoking pot.

Dave - Toronto

modwiz
4th November 2012, 06:32

Dave - Toronto

I have 23 years sobriety (I quit drinking when I was 21...a man must know his limitations). I've been puffing herb daily for 20 years (never during work hours, mind you). To me, alcohol is far worse for the human condition compared to marijuana (yet alcohol is legal....go figure). Not that this has anything to do with the flu shot....but I wanted to state my case none the less seeing as you highlighted my comment about smoking pot.

Dave - Toronto

May I add continued sobriety to your flu free season wishes by me. I lived at the bottom of a bottle for some years, (too many). Only one who has lived there knows the victory of climbing out and staying out. When it comes to the wreckage of the human condition, there is no question that an alcohol addict is worse off than the pot addict.

ghostrider
4th November 2012, 08:31
absolutely NO. you can't prove what they are injecting in YOUR body.

sheddie
4th November 2012, 08:49
An absolute NO from me ....

every year my parents had the flu shot and every year they got the flu straight after, that then turned into lingering chest infection. Last year we managed to persuade them to take the homeopathic treatment...no flu, not anything.

This year we were all set to do the same, on the day we were going to start dad went to the doctor for help as we had just, the day before, arranged for mum to move into a care home as dad was exhausted, he has parkinson's and was the main carer for mum who has Alzhiemer's.

Dad went to the Dr's for a repeat prescription of anti-depressent tablets, that he believes works in second, while he was there the dr administered the flu jab, dad was too confused to say no, so now he is ill, even more confused, on anti biotics for a tooth infection, has just fallen over because he is so frail and confused.

Absolutely without doubt I beleive the flu shot tipped him over the edge, he was too frail to take more 'stuff' into his system - did the Dr care ..... not one bit, he wasn't about to let dad get away this year. After all Dr's in this country (UK) get £100 per patient per flu shot!

Am I saddened and cross, it's a disgrace ...... what happened to 'Do no harm'

:mad2:

T Smith
4th November 2012, 13:08

Dave - Toronto

Also, just to play Devil's advocate... how would you know for sure your immune system was not compromised? or your motor skills or cognitive ability were reduced? Or your pineal gland was more calcified than before? (symptoms of which are not recognizable save for a fully functional pineal gland suddenly becoming calcified)... Many of these symptoms are designed to "dumb down" the masses without them even knowing it. Again, in the words of Russell and Huxley and others, "brainwashing with be enhanced by pharmacological methods" and "people will be "psychologically unable to resist," etc.

Also, all of us fight off cancer cells. Our immune systems are what keep us cancer free. Live cancer viruses may lay dormant until much later, maybe years after an injection, or after years of our immune system being compromised and abused by a cocktail of things, many of which are inflicted upon us deliberately by design (not just via immunizations).

On the bright side, you smoke a lot of pot so you should be okay on that front.

mountain_jim
4th November 2012, 16:52
One more vote for the point of view:

If you think flu shots are good for you then you have not been paying enough attention to the flaws of what passes for science in the MSM concerning the vaccine industry, big Pharma, the CDC, the AMA, etc, and alternatively - the real, not well-publicized (and sometimes suppressed) science against vaccine industry practices mentioned by many of the posters earlier in this thread.

In my opinion...

On the other hand, if you believe strongly enough that your health is dependent on external substance injections then you are better off getting them - for you have already programmed into your body your beliefs and needs concerning health/illness and the causes for these aspects of your experienced reality.

Sammy
4th November 2012, 19:46
Always has been

I had to get a "yellow fever vaccination" a week back or lose my job because I wasn't going to be allowed to travel to get back to my job. I chose the job as I have family that count on me for the income.

I am sad I had to make this choice but I made the best choice I could because no matter what, no one can ever kill my Spirit - ever. Love to All, justoneman

gripreaper
4th November 2012, 19:57
Always has been

I had to get a "yellow fever vaccination" a week back or lose my job because I wasn't going to be allowed to travel to get back to my job. I chose the job as I have family that count on me for the income.

I am sad I had to make this choice but I made the best choice I could because no matter what, no one can ever kill my Spirit - ever. Love to All, justoneman

You may be interested in this post then, post #9 in this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50650-Hospital-Employees-MANDATORY-FLU-VACCINE&p=565866#post565866

Holly Lindin
4th November 2012, 22:00

Dave - Toronto

Actually, for what it's worth, Dave, cannabis is one of the GREATEST medicines we have on this planet - hands down. I used to fall for the establishment's lies about this amazing plant (for almost thirty years!), but then I woke up and learned the Truth about cannabis and the reasons behind its criminalization. Big Agri, Big Oil, Big Pharma, and the whole sick, oppressive system would crumble, were everyone to utilize cannabis (or at least become aware of the Truth behind it). It wakes you up to a WHOLE buncha stuff you wouldn't have known about, it brings people together, it creates harmony, it helps to connect one to the Worlds beyond this physical one, etc., etc., etc. And it heals everything under the Sun! :D If you don't know about this, please check out http://www.marijuanamovie.org, Jack Herer's book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", the documentary "The Union (The Business Behind Getting High)", "What If Cannabis Cured Cancer?", "Run From the Cure" with Rick Simpson, etc. (If you already know all this, sorry for the rant. :)) On my online show, "Earth Created", I've also talked about cannabis and her fabulousness. :) There's a lot of information out there that is so very valuable. I realize this thread isn't about cannabis, but I'm an advocate of it, so I have to spread the knowledge I've accumulated of this plant. :)

To the original poster, my opinion has been, is, and will ALWAYS be a big, fat, angry "NO!!!" when it comes to Big Pharma's poisons of any kinds. I live my Life as sovereign a being as I can be, which includes taking care of my health on my own. After all, who's gonna know my body better than me? I don't go to doctors (or dentists.) and haven't in over fifteen years. I always say that the best way to stave off colds/flus/disease are D3, some natural Light from Mr. Golden Sun :), cannabis, raw foods, laying off of (or cutting back on.) meat and dairy (ESPECIALLY factory-farmed meat and dairy.) and sugar and table salt, meditation, Yoga/Qi Gong/Tai Ch'i, positive thinking, getting out into nature, energy work, etc. Anything that re-connects us with this fabulous planet and DISconnects us from the sick, oppressive system that poisons, degrades, depopulates, enslaves, distracts, and lies to us every single day. I've also talked about the above in two different episodes of my online show (http://www.youtube.com/user/earthcreated.) - "Vaccines Are Poison!" and "Vitamin D3, the Sun, and Illness" - if anybody is interested.

Either way, whatever you decide, it ultimately has to be about you. My Life works for me just great, but I'm sure it'd be different for anyone else. So, if you want some advice about how to figure it out for yourself, I recommend to quiet the mind, go within, and do some Soul-searching. If you haven't, you'll learn it REALLY works wonders. And if you have, then you already KNOW how great it is. :P I wish you nothing but Peace, Unity, Love, and Light, whatever you decide. <3

pugwash84
6th November 2012, 15:21
Me and my son have been offered the flu jab and I declined on both of our behalves because I don't want more chemicals running through his body. The chemicals outside in the air I can't avoid but the chemicals I can avoid I will. xxxxxxx

WhiteFeather
6th November 2012, 15:38
Say No To Vaccines
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/11/nonoa.png