PDA

View Full Version : GMO wheat may 'silence' vital human genes (vs leaky gut?)

Paul
3rd November 2012, 21:11
From the Digital Journal (http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/332822):

Australian scientists are expressing grave concerns over a new type of genetically engineered wheat that may cause major health problems for people that consume it.
..."What we found is that the molecules created in this wheat, intended to silence wheat genes, can match human genes, and through ingestion, these molecules can enter human beings and potentially silence our genes," Heinemann stated. "The findings are absolutely assured. There is no doubt that these matches exist."
Flinders University Professor Judy Carman and Safe Food Foundation Director Scott Kinnear concurred with Heinemann's analysis.
"If this silences the same gene in us that it silences in the wheat -- well, children who are born with this enzyme not working tend to die by the age of about five," Carman said.
~~~~~~~~~~

FI7n_caiTvE

PRESS CONFERENCE on the threat of CSIRO's GM Wheat
~~~~~~~~~~

I found the above Digital Journal article and Youtube video via the following post:

MORE EVIDENCE: FRANKENFOODS FOR THE NEW FRANKENSTEIN (Joseph P. Farrell) (http://gizadeathstar.com/2012/11/more-evidence-frankenfoods-for-the-new-frankenstein/)
which led to this article:

GM Wheat May Permanently Alter Human Genome, Spark Early Death (Natural Society) (http://naturalsociety.com/gm-wheat-permanently-alter-human-genome/)

~~~~~~~~~~

An added speculation on my part:

Such genetically modified food puts those with poor gut health, whose intestinal linings allow partially undigested proteins to directly enter the blood stream from consumed food would be at significant risk for long term genocide, of themselves and their (diminishing in number) descendants.

"Those with poor gut health" ... that likely covers most of humanity.
(Hmm ... wondering if I should enlist the services of Jackovesk, to properly highlight the word "genocide" above :confused:)

blufire
3rd November 2012, 21:22
A question I have though and that never seems to be addressed is.

If you take out the highly emotional and superficial (sorry I know that sounds cruel) topic of genocide . . . .

Why would the controllers use food and other environmentals to alter the Human Genome?

The common underlying theme through many conspiracy theories today and past and probably future is the preservation of the human genome . Why?

Paul
3rd November 2012, 22:00
Why would the controllers use food and other environmentals to alter the Human Genome?
Perhaps it is a bit of a Noah's Ark syndrome.

As holders of secret knowledge about future threats, our hidden masters might seek to save the human genome (and their own genome) from extinction. However they may well know that they cannot get us "all on the ark", and they may well realize that if we all storm the ark at the last moment, the ark will sink. So they need to control the rest of us, so the chosen subset can make it.

Such knowledge of future threats might not require any fancy crystal balls or time travel, if one has a true history of the rise and fall of great civilizations on this planet over the last many hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of years, and if one has a true knowledge of the physics and cyclical nature of the universe we find ourselves in.

DeDukshyn
3rd November 2012, 22:07

If you take out the highly emotional and superficial (sorry I know that sounds cruel) topic of genocide . . . .

The common underlying theme through many conspiracy theories today and past and probably future is the preservation of the human genome . Why?

A simple answer that is likely, without going into the rabbit hole, is that the same people who own Big Pharma, own Big Agra -- have the food make you sick, take the medicine for treatment - and give them all your money to make it so. That's one level -- the level of execution where big profits motivate these big corporations to do these things, but I am sure there are others, that go deeper and are based around different motivations other than profit. I have a good idea what this is all about on the deepest levels but even here I'd take some brunt for trying to explain it. It's about preventing our intended purpose (humanity as a project) from coming into fruition.

Paul
3rd November 2012, 22:23
It's about preventing our intended purpose (humanity as a project) from coming into fruition.
Perhaps our hidden masters think that humanity has a different purpose ...?

Paul
3rd November 2012, 22:26
A simple answer that is likely, without going into the rabbit hole, is that the same people who own Big Pharma, own Big Agra -- have the food make you sick, take the medicine for treatment - and give them all your money to make it so. That's one level -- the level of execution where big profits motivate these big corporations to do these things, but ...

I suspect that the profit motive is like the reins on a horse ... just a control mechanism ... not the real purpose.

DeDukshyn
3rd November 2012, 22:38
A simple answer that is likely, without going into the rabbit hole, is that the same people who own Big Pharma, own Big Agra -- have the food make you sick, take the medicine for treatment - and give them all your money to make it so. That's one level -- the level of execution where big profits motivate these big corporations to do these things, but ...

I suspect that the profit motive is like the reins on a horse ... just a control mechanism ... not the real purpose.

Absolutely correct -- You can usually always follow the money trail to get motivation for why our "elite" do certain things, but then it often goes higher - there's an inverse scheme on the other end that uses the motivation of profit as the scapegoat for an entirely different type of agenda.

Take the Iraq war -- on one level it was about 9/11, on another it was about Al Qeada, on another it was about WMDs, on another it was about oil, on another it was about Iraq's (and whoever else's) intention to destroy the US dollar and collapse their economy, on another, that is on the inverse of this profit scheme, it was about acquiring ancient artefacts that would advance our knowledge about our eath and its true history, and there are probably many, many more - that we will never ever see in any media. Same goes with the Egyptian revolution. Artefacts.

It's the same with GMO's and so many other things, there's always many levels.

DeDukshyn
3rd November 2012, 22:59
It's about preventing our intended purpose (humanity as a project) from coming into fruition.
Perhaps our hidden masters think that humanity has a different purpose ...?

I just started watching David Icke's "Saturn Ring Matrix" speech -- and it ties in a little .. interesting sync ... ;)

T Smith
3rd November 2012, 23:02

A simple answer that is likely, without going into the rabbit hole, is that the same people who own Big Pharma, own Big Agra -- have the food make you sick, take the medicine for treatment - and give them all your money to make it so. That's one level -- the level of execution where big profits motivate these big corporations to do these things, but I am sure there are others, that go deeper and are based around different motivations other than profit. I have a good idea what this is all about on the deepest levels but even here I'd take some brunt for trying to explain it. It's about preventing our intended purpose (humanity as a project) from coming into fruition.

In my estimation, absolutely correct. Greed is an asset of Power. One thing that is often elusive to those who contemplate these things is the dynamic of greed. Some people wrongly assume greed is the root of all evil, when actually it is merely a useful catalyst or mercenary of all evil. Greed is not the motivating factor. The controllers are not at all for want of money; they create money ad infinitum and have all they need. This is hard for those of us to understand who have been conditioned from cradle to grave to need money to survive. The controllers relationship to money is similar to our relationship to oxygen. Yes, we all need it to survive, but we do not horde oxygen nor does the want for oxygen affect our behavior. However, were we to be a colony on the moon, where there is a shortage of oxygen, you better believe our relationship to oxygen would be much different. A class of controllers, say on earth, who had a monopoly on oxygen distribution and all the oxygen they could possibly use themselves, could easily control the entire population on the moon. They would do this through a hierarchy of social order that controls the population for them, per a natural social order. A whole class whose modus operandi is the greed for oxygen would serve as useful foot soldiers, as the social classes pursue their own self interests. The "power brokers" of society would serve the controllers well by doing whatever was required of them, motivated solely by the greed of oxygen. Big Pharma, Big Agra, the military industrial complex, etc., all fall in this category. Yes, they create GMO foods, for example, even though they are soft killing us, because they are motivated by profit and nothing more. They are the mercenaries or employees of power, blinded by their objectives, perhaps even unbeknownst to them. In short, those with power employ the natural social order to execute their eugenics agenda.

Paul
3rd November 2012, 23:28
Big Pharma, Big Agra, the military industrial complex, etc., all fall in this category. Yes, they create GMO foods, for example, even though they are soft killing us, because they are motivated by profit and nothing more.
Let me go a step further with this. The existence of such major and numerous financial motivations to soft (and not so soft) kill us is indirect, but powerful, evidence in and of itself that our hidden masters intend this to be so. Their ultimate purposes I do not know, but I am persuaded that they find it necessary to weaken and kill humans on a mass scale in the pursuit of these purposes.

Paul
3rd November 2012, 23:40
I just started watching David Icke's "Saturn Ring Matrix" speech -- and it ties in a little .. interesting sync ... ;)
Dang - Google let me down :).

I was looking for a quick link to David Icke's "Saturn Ring Matrix" speech, so I did a Google search for it.

I got exactly one hit ... your post above. Google failed to map that back to the thread you were likely referring to, so I had to work a bit harder to find that thread - Saturn-Moon matrix =Is David Icke right about it? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51614-Saturn-Moon-matrix-Is-David-Icke-right-about-it).

Google - You're FIRED !

===

P.S. -- A screen shot of a Google seach returning exactly one result:

http://thepythoniccow.us/Single_Google_Result.png

PurpleLama
3rd November 2012, 23:47
It is possible that the genome is repairing itself from some long distant trauma, and the modern assault against genes and nutrition might be to keep "us" behind "them".

Paul
4th November 2012, 00:05
It is possible that the genome is repairing itself from some long distant trauma, and the modern assault against genes and nutrition might be to keep "us" behind "them".
Hmm ... that could be ... humanity is getting stronger, and our hidden masters desire to keep their advantage.

Paul
4th November 2012, 00:37
To return to this thread's initial focus ... it seems to me that since a substantial portion of the world's population depends on the major grains (rice, wheat, corn, ...) for basic caloric intake, and
since a major and overlapping portion depends on legumes (beans, soy, ...), and
since these crops (along with the most commonly used fiber for clothing - cotton) are undergoing aggressive genetic modification, with sustained and substantial legal, financial, political and propaganda support, and
since the typical human gut is getting leaky under various attacks (drugs, foods, ...) and
since a leaky gut allows proteins and genetic material to pass into the blood stream partially undigested, and
since laboratory experiments demonstrate that this can result in the premature deaths of one generation, and the non-viability and sterility of subsequent generations,
therefore the genetic suppression of critical human genes, such as described in this thread's opening post presents a clear and compelling danger to a substantial portion of the human population.

T Smith
4th November 2012, 01:08
To return to this thread's initial focus ... it seems to me that since a substantial portion of the world's population depends on the major grains (rice, wheat, corn, ...) for basic caloric intake, and
since these crops (along with the most commonly used fiber for clothing - cotton) are undergoing aggressive genetic modification, with sustained and substantial legal, financial, political and propaganda support, and
since the typical human gut is getting leaky under various attacks (drugs, foods, ...) and
since a leaky gut allows proteins and genetic material to pass into the blood stream partially undigested, and
since laboratory experiments demonstrate that this can result in the premature deaths of one generation, and the non-viability and sterility of subsequent generations,
therefore the genetic suppression of critical human genes, such as described in this thread's opening post presents a clear and compelling danger to a substantial portion of the human population.

ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding....

I'm not too sure how much more we can hone it down.

bram
4th November 2012, 02:45

The above excellent summary is not evidence of a conspiracy to weaken ''us'' by ''them''. It is evidence of blind, ignorant and ego-dominated behaviour by groups of powerful people who are subject to no moral or ethical control.

Our enemy is not shadowy arcane secret organizations in possession of ancient documents and agena written in the blood of cloven hoofed creatures- our enemy is greed, attachment and ignorance. To make it into an us and them relationship is simply to continue the duality (ignorance).

DeDukshyn
4th November 2012, 05:40

The above excellent summary is not evidence of a conspiracy to weaken ''us'' by ''them''. It is evidence of blind, ignorant and ego-dominated behaviour by groups of powerful people who are subject to no moral or ethical control.

Our enemy is not shadowy arcane secret organizations in possession of ancient documents and agena written in the blood of cloven hoofed creatures- our enemy is greed, attachment and ignorance. To make it into an us and them relationship is simply to continue the duality (ignorance).

I'd take that step further and say that is not even the problem. If the masses weren't such easily manipulated sheep, no amount of greed would have its current effect. Immunity is better than the treatment -- that is the problem we should be solving in my opinion ;)

lunaflare
4th November 2012, 06:49
Robert Morningsky writes of nano-sized alien invaders (check out his website of same name)
Perhaps the ingestion of wheat -plus the toxic chemicals it is coated with to supposedly protect it from being eaten by rats- provides a suitable environment for these inner invaders.

The gut is a powerful sensor; hence "gut feeling". Wheat and gmo foods result in a leaky gut and therefore a leaky sense of perception. Seems important to supply the body computer with living organic foods.

Paul
4th November 2012, 09:03
I'd take that step further and say that is not even the problem. If the masses weren't such easily manipulated sheep, no amount of greed would have its current effect. Immunity is better than the treatment -- that is the problem we should be solving in my opinion ;)
At the individual level, yes, that is the key problem we can take personal responsibility for solving. We can become more aware, stronger, less gullible, less sheep like.

But at the larger level, in those groups of people of which we are a part, both are needed in my view. Work with and help others to "get a clue" and gain awareness, and resist the bastards and thwart their schemes.

It is not entirely the fault of billions of people on this planet that they are more weakened in mind, body and spirit, more sheep like, than any one of them might individually be.

Hermite
4th November 2012, 09:33
Exactly, Paul. Which leads me to a question I've had about this bit of news since I first read it over a week ago. How come no one from Australia ever comments when this comes up? Everyone in this thread lives on the opposite side of the planet. If someone put out an article that said this was being done in Canada, I'd be all over my MPs and the Wheat Board and newspapers, looking for answers. Is there anyone down there doing this, finding out if it's for real? MarkPierre, come in. Anyone?

That's just a question I have.

T Smith
4th November 2012, 13:59

So it's just a coincidence theory that greed (which we all agree happens to be the dynamo of this development) just so happens to be killing us on the side?

If so, how convenient to the trans-humanist, anti-human, and eugenics movement!

DeDukshyn
4th November 2012, 16:47
At the individual level, yes, that is the key problem we can take personal responsibility for solving. We can become more aware, stronger, less gullible, less sheep like.

But at the larger level, in those groups of people of which we are a part, both are needed in my view. Work with and help others to "get a clue" and gain awareness, and resist the bastards and thwart their schemes.

It is not entirely the fault of billions of people on this planet that they are more weakened in mind, body and spirit, more sheep like, than any one of them might individually be.

Its not their fault at all, actually -- I'm thinking only of the problem with a solution that we can attend to ourselves. ;)

Mad Hatter
5th November 2012, 16:30
How come no one from Australia ever comments when this comes up? Is there anyone down there doing this, finding out if it's for real? Anyone?

Well I cannot speak for a nation but as a mere observer of said nation known for living of the sheeps back...

Dude... it's Melbourne Cup day... time to arc up the barbie... shell out on a punt... barrier twelve is lookin good...sink a six pack or three... sus out the good lookin sheilas... GMOs!?!! WTF are you on about man....your ain't one of those conspiracy types are youse...relax... the guberment wouldn't allow anything like that to happen... here have a chill pill and another stubbie to wash it down... who do ya think will win Big Brother this year?... I reckon the skinny one with no tits fer sure mate... didja watch Bathurst?.. maaaaate wada friggin awesome race that was... we had the big screen setup over there above the spa... 5 eskies around the edge and cranked up the ol surround sound....bloody crackin weekend mate...cricket starts soon howdya reckon we'll go this year...give those pommie bastards another lickin eh...nuther beer mate....

and so on and on it goes in a country that is so laid back it's hard to distinguish it from horizontal... I mean where else in the world does an entire population stand still for a bloody horse race, I ask you...

DeDukshyn
5th November 2012, 19:33
How come no one from Australia ever comments when this comes up? Is there anyone down there doing this, finding out if it's for real? Anyone?

Well I cannot speak for a nation but as a mere observer of said nation known for living of the sheeps back...

Dude... it's Melbourne Cup day... time to arc up the barbie... shell out on a punt... barrier twelve is lookin good...sink a six pack or three... sus out the good lookin sheilas... GMOs!?!! WTF are you on about man....your ain't one of those conspiracy types are youse...relax... the guberment wouldn't allow anything like that to happen... here have a chill pill and another stubbie to wash it down... who do ya think will win Big Brother this year?... I reckon the skinny one with no tits fer sure mate... didja watch Bathurst?.. maaaaate wada friggin awesome race that was... we had the big screen setup over there above the spa... 5 eskies around the edge and cranked up the ol surround sound....bloody crackin weekend mate...cricket starts soon howdya reckon we'll go this year...give those pommie bastards another lickin eh...nuther beer mate....

and so on and on it goes in a country that is so laid back it's hard to distinguish it from horizontal... I mean where else in the world does an entire population stand still for a bloody horse race, I ask you...

Canada is in the same boat -- we grow half all the bloody GMOs grains in the world (probably exaggerated for effect). It's not the Farmers fault, I'm good friends with one, and he's as frustrated as everyone else. The "Wheat Board" which is supposed to ensure fairness to farmers is actually there to control them -- a farmer in Canada is not allowed to sell his grains, he must sell through the wheat board and receive whatever they pay him, therefore it is a monopolistic layer put between the growers and the buyers in guise of protecting the growers.

If the majority of Canadians realized the travesty of forcing small and natural farmers out of business for Big Agra, I'm sure we'd be standing up and doing something, but in reality, know one knows how this works and no one cares to find out, who listens to a couple of old farmers anyway?

We're too busy downhill skiing, watching hockey games, and mocking Americans because their problems are bigger than ours (not for long though I can assume)... rather than actually looking at our own home grown issues.

DeDukshyn
5th November 2012, 19:41
Exactly, Paul. Which leads me to a question I've had about this bit of news since I first read it over a week ago. How come no one from Australia ever comments when this comes up? Everyone in this thread lives on the opposite side of the planet. If someone put out an article that said this was being done in Canada, I'd be all over my MPs and the Wheat Board and newspapers, looking for answers. Is there anyone down there doing this, finding out if it's for real? MarkPierre, come in. Anyone?

That's just a question I have.

Err ... the fact is it is in Canada -- but know one realizes the impact of what this all means, therefore no one raises a stink. Canada does have this same problem as I indicated in the above post -- the main part of the problem -- and I suspect the same in Australia is 1) How do your bring appropriate exposure, and 2) How do you make people care and/or understand the importance?

It's not like we hear of anything GMO related in Canada news -- it appears to have been almost completely censored from our media, ever notice that?

We all have this complacency and distraction problem that causes us to not care enough -- Canadians and Australians alike. My 2 cents ;)

norman
5th November 2012, 20:01
If I was an "evil scientist" with 8 billion lab mice to test and 'improve', I'd hammer them with everything I could imagine until there were only a few left.

With those few remainders, I'd write up a glowing report for my bosses and point out that we now have a mouse population that is proven to be stronger than the one we had before.

Hermite
6th November 2012, 09:59
Thanks for your reply, DeDukshyn. According to the article, though, it's not anywhere yet, it's just being developed.

"Experts say that the GM wheat currently in development by an Australian governmental research agency could, if ingested, shut down certain genes, leading to premature death or risk thereof to multiple generations."

So, I guess we need to get this news spread around more, although the use of the words "premature death" would probably cause most people to roll their eyes. I think I'll try sending the report to someone at CBC radio, maybe Gian. See what happens. Not today, though. Everybody is tuned into only one thing right now. Will we ever have hockey again? (jk)

bram
6th November 2012, 10:37

So it's just a coincidence theory that greed (which we all agree happens to be the dynamo of this development) just so happens to be killing us on the side?

It's not a concidence. It's the whole issue. It's only one example of irresponsible captiatlism detsroying our world for short term gain; there are many others such as the pollution of the oceans and the air we breathe and the hideous (GMO and non-GMO) food-like products that we are encouraged to consume. Its all done for profit, nothing else. (IMO)

T Smith
6th November 2012, 12:31

It's not a concidence. It's the whole issue. It's only one example of irresponsible captiatlism detsroying our world for short term gain; there are many others such as the pollution of the oceans and the air we breathe and the hideous (GMO and non-GMO) food-like products that we are encouraged to consume. Its all done for profit, nothing else. (IMO)

Yes, I do agree. But I'd take it a step further. It's monopoly capitalism serving a more powerful master, whose motives have nothing to do with profit. Even if we could somehow eliminate the profit motive, or magically instill an ethics sensor or conscience in inanimate corporations, that wouldn't eliminate the problem, in my view. The same forces that either, a) allow this to happen, or b) are actually the progenitors behind the curtain (take your pick), would find some other tool to accomplish their objectives.

Capitalism (I don't really like to use the term capitalism, because it means so many things to so many people and is actually quite vague, but for sake of metaphor here), "capitalism" serves a similar role in this scenario as a hit man. Why does a hit man kill? For greed? Yes, I suppose that may be the root reason. But more to the point, it's what it does. Whatever its motives, it doesn't care about the death of the victim. That's just a consequence. So if we want to understand a "hit", e.g. who is responsible, the what/how/and why of it, do we blame the hit man and his motivation to perpetrate the crime? On some level yes, but blaming the hit man and his motives doesn't adequately describe the crime.

DeDukshyn
6th November 2012, 16:17
Thanks for your reply, DeDukshyn. According to the article, though, it's not anywhere yet, it's just being developed.

"Experts say that the GM wheat currently in development by an Australian governmental research agency could, if ingested, shut down certain genes, leading to premature death or risk thereof to multiple generations."

So, I guess we need to get this news spread around more, although the use of the words "premature death" would probably cause most people to roll their eyes. I think I'll try sending the report to someone at CBC radio, maybe Gian. See what happens. Not today, though. Everybody is tuned into only one thing right now. Will we ever have hockey again? (jk)

You should do it. CBC may be a last bastian of sort-of truths (compared to other media), the fact that Harper has signifcantly cut its funding alone should tell you that they are one of the more transparent media outlets, although many would say too left leaning - I like where they are, personally.

You would also be surprised to know how much of it is being grown in Canada right now -- GMOs I mean.

Flash
6th November 2012, 16:22
canada has been the trial ground for GMO for the last 30 years. I was hearing about it in the 80's, how Canada was used to try GMO without peoples knowledge. We, Canadian, have been the Guinea pigs of Monsanto. Ask any food expert (dietecians, researchers, biochemists specialised in food that were around in the 80s.)

US is actually reaching our levels of GMO after seeing how Canadian were or were not effected.

Ultima Thule
7th November 2012, 12:33

Very well put Paul!
And in the name of free will you get the very people who you are aiming to be at the spear tip of depopulating agenda CHOOSE AND EAT the very "medicine" that will harm them? How´s that for an idea as to why choose a method like this? No actual breaking of any rules, is there?

UT

BMJ
7th November 2012, 13:14
From NaturalNews, GMO red alert: GM wheat may cause liver failure, warn scientists, link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g9v2aCmHVQM

Site link:
http://www.naturalnews.com/037170_GM_wheat_liver_failure_GMO.html

Another interesting site, Powerbase GMWatch, link below:
http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/GM_Watch:_Portal

blufire
7th November 2012, 14:31
Perhaps we are seeing a very scientific and precise 'survival of the fittest' human genome scenario . . .

And/or

The most successful way to encourage organic biological organisms to adapt to a possible hostile or new environment or elements is to ‘introduce’ aspects that will enable that biological organic organism TO adapt slowly and successfully. Without gradual introduction failure to adapt and survive will occur and therefore catastrophic death. The human body is amazingly resilient and is capable of adapting/mutating quickly to new environments.

GMO food production began in the mid 80’s . . . . nearly 30 years ago . . .think about it . . . .