PDA

View Full Version : Violent, murderous buddhist monks

bram
4th November 2012, 05:28
Ubelievable!
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/november032012/aung-san-shoot-tk.php

4th November 2012, 05:59
Hi bram,

Yes it's very sad and no one as of yet has stepped in to help the Rohingya people or stop the violence.

Here is another thread started by IndigoStar back in July of this year, on the Myanmar religious persecution and ethnic genocide of the Rohingya Muslim people by the Buddhist monks of Rakhine.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47865-What-s-happening-in-Myanmar--WARNING-DISTURBING-CONTENT-

Love

Nora

deridan
4th November 2012, 15:47
should we say, while the world lacks mutual-to-person self respect, we would need 'military superpowers'
kill american , russian or chinese citizenary in any locality and invite the wrath of there home-lands military aspect,
perhaps an arguement for having a muslim superpower. me nominates iran, ..that is if it and the other middle-eastern superpower isreal can come to being above the board on nuclear technologies and actually allow iran to run clean nuclear tec for there inneraffairs

Snoweagle
4th November 2012, 17:31
Its not genocide. It can't be. Its clearly endorsed by the United Nations through its inactivity to condemn this bloodshed.
What about the home and land owners in Sri Lanka obliterated on the beach?
What about the ethnic slaughter in Rwanda?
What about the ethnic cleansing in Tibet?
What about the slaughter in Cambodia?
What about the slaughter in Laos?
What about the slaughter in Vietnam?
What about the indigenous cleansing in New Guinea?
What about the slaughter in Bosnia?
What about the slaughter in Chile?
What about the slaughter in San Salvador?
What about the Soweto slaughter in South Africa?
What about the ethnic cleansing in Timor?
What about the . . .

What is the big deal? Everyday throughout YOUR lifetime some region of the world people have been SLAUGHTERED. So why is this causing you angst?

The United States of America will be next. The whole nation anticipates it. They know its going to happen. That is not being STOPPED!
Europe will quickly follow. The Waste Incinerators here in the UK come online in 2013, so thats something I have to look forward to.
Burma has been slaughtering its population for decades now.

This whole story is NOT about the GENOCIDE! This story is ALL about rallying world wide Islam! In exactly the same way the "Holocaust" rally's Jewry.

NO, I do not condone this or any form of harm on another. This is being authorised by the powers that be. Its that we have to change to stop this global attrition of the population.

Divide and Conquer
Problem, Reaction, Solution
WE have seen it before and WE WILL see it again.
Only collectively can we do so.

noxon medem
4th November 2012, 21:39
-

So, it goes to show,
that any religion can be abused,
even the peaceful budhist message.

Guess they all cry now, if they see,
Budha , Christ , Mohamad and more,
- their teaching misunderstood and
abused by onedimentional (stupid)
human beings , that the teaching
was meant to benefit .

A lesson for them just there.
And for you ...
- for us all .

( To Be and to Do )

-

Kiforall
4th November 2012, 23:52
I don't know a lot about this subject but I was surprised that there were no photographs of the extremist Buddhists actually doing anything.

I can believe the state of the world can cause extremism in any religion and Buddhists are only human after all.

But I would think from the twisted propaganda that we are fed, that this is an attack on the only religion left that hasn't been demonized.

Were the Tibetan Monks not murdered by the Burmese government also?

More study needed, this is just my initial take on it.

Zoe x

noxon medem
5th November 2012, 00:03
-

Some different , and partly opposing sources :

http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2012/10/28/near-total-destruction-of-myanmar-citys-muslim-quarter/

– A human rights group expressed concern for the safety of thousands of Muslims on Saturday after revealing satellite images
of a once-thriving coastal community reduced to ashes during a week of violence in western Myanmar.

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/12867/social-media-is-lying-to-you-about-burmas-muslim-cleansing/

Social networking sites are abuzz with news about Muslims being killed in Burma.You can see the sporadic posting
of pictures by different people with captions like ‘Muslims killing in Burma’, ‘Muslims slaughtered by Buddhists in Burma’ and so on.

- So, is the truth somewhere inbetween, as usual ?

-

PS.
Burma and Myanmar is the same country ,
with two different names ..
(Probably also known by some other word)

bram
5th November 2012, 01:29
I think my shock at these stories is based on my idea that buddhism is a superior philosophy (and not a religion) based on the principle of not causing harm to any sentient being. It's hard to imagine buddhist monks slaughtering women and children.

However, my incorrect idea is based on my western prejudices and the modern, secular buddhist we learn in the west. At the same time there are many buddhists in the east who treat buddhism as a religion and not a path to enlightenment; in this respect these people can behave as badly as members of any of the monothesitic faiths.

I think we should all pray for the victims of this violence and rest assured that karma will continue to teach the perpetrators to turn their backs on violence to all living creatures. Om mani padme hung.

mahalall
5th November 2012, 13:21
Thankyou Bram for drawing to our attention to a desperate situation,

When one is faced with pain their is a tendency to react to it's sensation with aversion. Once this happens one loses the perceptual context of the truth of the matter. Blind reaction continues to replicate the process of conditioned behaviour.

Understanding this is understanding the mind of Aung San Suu Kyi. It is the historical view of the Burmese Buddhist Mind.

Please be patient, their is suffering on both sides Buddhist and Muslim alike.

Aung San Suu Kyi appears to be patiently and intelligently understanding the situation of all elements at play.

East Sun
5th November 2012, 14:37
I don't know anything about the situation but just based on what has happened so many times in the past around the world I always ask, 'what outside force could have instigated this problem?' It's always a valid question. The answer is often surprising and often not believed.
And what drives people to hate so much that they torture others to death? Brainwashed, conditioned or misinformed by propaganda? We humans are so much in the dark and so helpless.
Uninitiated and trapped in a situation with only one way out that we can see.
I get a headache thinking about it.

bram
6th November 2012, 12:29
More in the same vein......

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/asia-pacific/459881-burma-buddhists-stop-rohingya-medical-aid.html

bram
6th November 2012, 12:44
And this..................

http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/98548

ulli
6th November 2012, 13:06
This is the final paragraph of a longer article which examines the Shambhala myth:

"The Shambhala myth and the ideologies derived from it stand in stark opposition to Gautama Buddha’s original vision of peace and to the Ahimsa politics (politics of nonviolence) of Mahatma Ghandi, to whom the current Dalai Lama so often refers. For Westerners sensitized by the pacifist message of Buddhism, the “internalization” of the myth may thus offer a way around the militant ambient of the Kalachakra Tantra. But in Tibetan/Mongolian history the prophecy of Shambhala has been taken literally for centuries, and — as we still have to demonstrate — has led to extremely aggressive political undertakings. It carries within it — and this is something to we shall return to discuss in detail — the seeds of a worldwide fundamentalist ideology of war."

Rest of the article is here:

http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-10.htm

ulli
6th November 2012, 13:18
One more paragraph, which specifically names Muslims as the enemy of Buddhism:

Buddha versus Allah
The armies of Rudra Chakrin will destroy the “not-Dharma” and the doctrines of the “unreligious barbarian hordes”. Hereby, according to the original text of the Kalachakra Tantra, it is above all the Koran which is intended. Mohammed himself is referred to by name several times in the Time Tantra, as is his one god, Allah. We learn of the barbarians that they are called Mleccha, which means the “inhabitants of Mecca” (Petri, 1966, p. 107). These days Rudra Chakrin is already celebrated as the “killer of the Mlecchas” (Banerjee, 1959, p. 52). This fixation of the highest tantra on Islam is only all too readily understandable, then the followers of Mohammed had in the course of history not just wrought terrible havoc among the Buddhist monasteries and communities of India — the Islamic doctrine must also have appeared more attractive and feeling to many of the ordinary populace than the complexities of a Buddhism represented by an elitist community of monks. There were many “traitors” in central Asia who gladly and readily reached for the Koran. Such conversions among the populace must have eaten more deeply into the hearts of the Buddhist monks than the direct consequences of war. Then the Kalachakra Tantra, composed in the time where the hordes of Muslims raged in the Punjab and along the Silk Road, is marked by an irreconcilable hate for the “subhumans” from Mecca.

East Sun
6th November 2012, 13:28
They have the name of Buddhists but obviously are not. Just the same as other religions that do not follow the teachings of their religion that tells them 'do not kill' and feel justified to kill their own people sometimes. There's a contradiction that is not logical. But there's a lot of that going on around the world. Human beings have lost their way.

Carmody
6th November 2012, 16:19
As soon as you get (become) physical, the monkey comes (is the filter) out and colors everything.

It is a decent avatar. Just break down, and turn and face the change... of taming the damn thing.

It always centers around the individual.* Until that (individual) is fully 'on the line' and 'willing to pay all potential price' at all times, in every thought and motion ....this will not end, nor change.

There are no humans to 'look up to', there is only individual accomplishment. Anything else is simply more of the egoic circuitous denial, or an inner failure to get to the real job at hand.

*At least on this planet, with this avatar.

Calz
6th November 2012, 17:12
If we collectively cannot see through this sh!t then we deserve everything we get ... imho

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pUaJpcZ3pYw/TSmgxL3bauI/AAAAAAAAAnU/PIk4BRUsp9g/s1600/sticks+and+stones.jpg

Tarka the Duck
6th November 2012, 18:16
One more paragraph, which specifically names Muslims as the enemy of Buddhism:

Buddha versus Allah
The armies of Rudra Chakrin will destroy the “not-Dharma” and the doctrines of the “unreligious barbarian hordes”. Hereby, according to the original text of the Kalachakra Tantra, it is above all the Koran which is intended. Mohammed himself is referred to by name several times in the Time Tantra, as is his one god, Allah. We learn of the barbarians that they are called Mleccha, which means the “inhabitants of Mecca” (Petri, 1966, p. 107). These days Rudra Chakrin is already celebrated as the “killer of the Mlecchas” (Banerjee, 1959, p. 52). This fixation of the highest tantra on Islam is only all too readily understandable, then the followers of Mohammed had in the course of history not just wrought terrible havoc among the Buddhist monasteries and communities of India — the Islamic doctrine must also have appeared more attractive and feeling to many of the ordinary populace than the complexities of a Buddhism represented by an elitist community of monks. There were many “traitors” in central Asia who gladly and readily reached for the Koran. Such conversions among the populace must have eaten more deeply into the hearts of the Buddhist monks than the direct consequences of war. Then the Kalachakra Tantra, composed in the time where the hordes of Muslims raged in the Punjab and along the Silk Road, is marked by an irreconcilable hate for the “subhumans” from Mecca.

As I've said before, I'd caution against using the Trimondis (former Maoist author, Herbert Rottgen and his wife Mariana) as an reliable, impartial source of information.

If you want to know more about the (incredibly complex!) Kalachakra tantra, even the entry in Wikipedia makes more sense than they do ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to Alexander Berzin, the Kalachakra is not advocating violence against people but rather against inner mental and emotional aggression that results in intolerance, hatred, violence and war. Fifteenth century Gelug commentor Kaydrubjey interprets "holy war" symbolically, teaching that it mainly refers to the inner battle of the religious practitioner against inner demonic and barbarian tendencies. This is the solution to violence, since according to the Kalachakra the outer conditions depend on the inner condition of the mindstreams of beings. Viewed that way, the prophesied war takes place in the mind and emotions. It depicts the transformation of the archaic mentality of violence in the name of religion and ideology into sublime moral power, insight and spiritual wisdom.

One interpretation of Buddhist teachings that portray military conflict - such as elements of the Kalachakra Tantra and the Gesar Epic - is that they may be taught for the sake of those who possess a karmic tendency towards militancy, for the purpose of taming their minds.[who?] The passages of the Kalachakra that address religious warfare can be viewed as teachings to turn away from any religious justification of war and violence, and to embrace the precepts of love and compassion.

The controversial passages about the holy war, which most probably had been incorporated into the Kalachakra tradition during the time of massive advances of Islam into northern India when Buddhism had been on retreat, were later in modern time hijacked and used by several adventurous schemers both on the Left and on the Right to justify their political agendas. These questionable activities as well as the above mentioned passages from old Kalachakra texts about the holy war and the ritual use of sexuality, prompted Victor and Victoria Trimondi, two German writers and philosophers, to launch a radical critique of the Kalachakra tradition.[13] In contrast, Alexander Berzin, another prominent student of Tibetan Buddhism, seeks to provide a more balanced and nuanced account of the same tradition.

~~~~~~~~~

Hostility breeds hostility as we have seen in this awful situation in Myanmar.

TOTHE
9th November 2012, 02:48
They have the name of Buddhists but obviously are not. Just the same as other religions that do not follow the teachings of their religion that tells them 'do not kill' and feel justified to kill their own people sometimes. There's a contradiction that is not logical. But there's a lot of that going on around the world. Human beings have lost their way.

No, we Human beings are just confused, spiritual science has been....

East Sun
10th November 2012, 01:43

No, we Human beings are just confused, spiritual science has been distorted by the teachers and translators for the control the masses down through the ages. Atrocities have been known to have been done against one group to another in a long history and so the reborn memory becomes genetic, impressions become recalled by our perceptions therefore become expression wherein we focus the energy...some bad, some good.

Our books of philosophy state that man should love his neighbor and forgive his enemies. Instead we should say that if a man understands his neighbor and his neighbor understands him, they will never become enemies. Understanding your fellow man requires the ability to put yourself in his place and to see things as he sees them. There is a great difference between knowledge and understanding. Looking without prejudice or judgment the knowledge is found combined within in the great pillars of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hindu and Buddhism. The seat of knowledge is in the head but the seat of understanding is in the heart.

You start off with a big ignorant NO. Read my post again. YOur rambling afterwards is pontification
and mostly makes no sense.

bram
10th November 2012, 01:54
I watched Aung Sang Suu Ki (soz for spelling) being interviewed on BBC. Total lack of concern, typical politician's response. Obviously the junta only released her from house arrest because she has completely abandoned any principles she may have had- but I always did feel she was more a figurehead than a real leader.

If she doesnt stand up and do something about genocide being carried out under her nose then she will have to bear responsibility for her inaction.

mahalall
10th November 2012, 03:46
The junta have bread closet minds over the last 50 years. Violence and corruption are rife, and what type of security can be called upon to assist?

so where to start,
vzhoNHw6Yg0

TOTHE
10th November 2012, 15:53
East Sun; You are correct, there is no wisdom in my posts.
Peace.

East Sun
11th November 2012, 14:12
East Sun; You are correct, there is no wisdom in my posts.
Peace.

People who instantly dismiss your statement with a 'no' sound arrogant.
They go on to tell you how much they know about the subject assuming that you don't know about it. Very irritating.

Peace to you too.

scanner
11th November 2012, 16:04
We are NOT religion , we are Human . How many times do we hear "our religion is a peaceful one" all say "do not kill". Until we stop killing ourselves how on Earth is ET's expected to show themselves without thinking they'll end this way . Folks it's a no brainer, stop all killing, ALL .

Gardener
11th November 2012, 16:05
Guys; please read Carmody's post above again, maybe a few times.......#16. It has the solution. It is very simple and at the same time extremely difficult.

TOTHE
11th November 2012, 22:37
Of course we read the posts. When you start to speak in expressive metaphors it is a sign of regression into psychosis. Not enough oxygen, too much CO 2, lack of copper reflects EMF affecting the brain? We are being poisoned of the body and radiated upon to affect our reasoning. Yes, it is hard. The path to enlightenment is never easy for it is work, strife and love before you come to full understanding. This really is a good planet, creation can only be perfect so everything is perfectly normal.

Being so far away on the other side of the planet I can only focus the energy my meditation on Myanmar. I hope at the time the other sentinels of the Way are doing the same thing.

Myanmar seems to have attracted the attention of one who controls all the marbles. It is so hard to look inside when you see what appears to be distractions from outside. Or is it the focus of the collective consciousness of Islam on Myanmar?
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc000dqy4.php

And oh yes, I am keeping track of fractural time and all this other stuff.

Three PDF’s released, start of disclosure.

First paper Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension
http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Geoengineering.pdf

Commenter’s Q&A after release of Geoengineering paper
http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Commenter-QA-Geoengineering-1st-Volley.pdf

Second paper Time and Timelines
http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Time-and-Timelines-1.pdf

Source
http://www.soldierhugs.com/nwo-greatest-crimes/

SummerSolsticeChild
12th November 2012, 00:46
People are dumb. Killing for any religion is WRONG, always wrong. This points to buddhists, but take a look at Christianity, the crusades, the KKK, chic-fillet, all hate filled groups for a religion. A true christian, buddhist, muslem, or jew, would not kill for their religion, they are mindlessly walking through life. The war on Iraq has created a lot of tensions against muslems... Islam is not a bad religion, people are just dumb.

East Sun
12th November 2012, 18:39
And now we find that they the 'controllers' have decided that war is always necessary for to keep the economy afloat and for security. And that world peace would not be safe--not safe for who? Well, we can easily see for who.

So soldiers are sacrificed to the god/money for "peace" that is not allowed to happen. There's something radically wrong with this scenario.
Only when the majority of all nations are given truth of our world situation with an end to deception and corruption will there be hope for peace.

TOTHE
13th November 2012, 02:30
SummerSolsticeChild & East Sun;

By observing the suffering and strife of others you are unconsciously with substitution are feeing their pain is the same as you experiencing what they experience. By feeling with the heart and not the judgmental mind you are satisfying karma. Both of you have, with real quantum physics, manipulated time by shortening your stays in the lower dimension of consciousness on your path to enlightenment. Both of you, with your feelings and expressions, have directed energy into the seven billion strong Human Collective Consciousness.
See The Mandelbrot set here:
W4N08QMwylE

SummerSolsticeChild my son is a WinterSolsticeChild.

bram
13th November 2012, 03:29
And now we find that they the 'controllers' have decided that war is always necessary for to keep the economy afloat and for security. And that world peace would not be safe--not safe for who? Well, we can easily see for who.

So soldiers are sacrificed to the god/money for "peace" that is not allowed to happen. There's something radically wrong with this scenario.
Only when the majority of all nations are given truth of our world situation with an end to deception and corruption will there be hope for peace.

Hi Eastsun,

Yes, peace is not safe at all for the arms dealers. Business would nosedive, jobs would be lost, the economy would suffer and so on......

To paraphrase Eckhart Tolle, if the history of the human race was the history of a single person, the diagnosis would be criminally insane, delusional, psychopathic, highly dangerous and not fit to live amongst the human race.

bram
16th November 2012, 10:50
To outside observers, thecarnage inflicted on the Rohingya minority - a five-month spasm of violence andde fact ethnic cleansing ostensibly stemming from the rape of a Buddhist womanby three Rohingya men - in Rakhine Province is indefensible and inexplicable.

What is even less understandable to Westerners is the virtually universalclosing of ranks among local and national governments, pro and anti-governmentBuddhist monks, junta apologists and pro-democracy activists, President TheinSein and Aung San Suu Kyi, all uniting to deny the apparently undeniable factthat an old fashioned pogrom is taking place against Rohingya minority andother Muslims.

Friends of Myanmar are puzzled and dismayed that the progressives they havechampioned have joined forces with the country's most reactionary forces todeny the overwhelming evidence that Rohingya - a dark-skinned Muslim ethnicminority with cultural and linguistic ties to neighboring Bangladesh - arebeing driven out of their homes by a campaign of intimidation, arson, andviolence in 2012 that builds upon years of marginalization and demonization.
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/opinion/12219-myanmar-s-rohingya-problem.html