PDA

View Full Version : Good and Evil

sjkted
1st September 2010, 06:44
Hi All,

I've seen this posted elsewhere on Avalon, but I wanted to do a full write-up and review on it.

As we continue in our search for the truth, there are many nebulous things to be discovered: channeled writings, prophets, historical writings that have been translated and are heavily distorted, and rumors and viewpoints from gurus. As with anything, there is some truth in all of these and the amount depends on the integrity of the source, but we are missing a crucial piece of the puzzle which is right in front of us.

For most of us, our partial introduction into the occult came from Jordan Maxwell. He is an inflential source as well as a topic of much contention. After going through much of Jordan's material and from his own words, he is taking the concepts, stories, and vision of the mystery schools and dispensing them to the uninitiated. One of his topics that I have always enjoyed is his talks on words and where they come from.

Words aren't real nor are the concepts they represent. For example, "justice" does not exist in nature. It's a human concept. It comes from the realization we are sentient beings and that by a moral concept, we ought to treat each other fairly. This is all well and good for functioning in society and justice is a good thing, but part of the problem comes in when we believe words are real -- that they represent the absolute truth instead of being a quick, simple way to communicate.

Here are some of the big questions I see that are answered quite eloquently by these videos:

- Is the struggle between good and evil real or symbolic?
- Is man inherently good?
- Do we fight with each other because we feel the need to fight with each other or because we are being manipulated by a hidden hand?
- Why do so many of TPTB do things that are so damaging to the human race, to the point they are threatening their own existence?
- Are there evil entities? If so, to what extent do they exist in the real world? And if they do exist, how prevalent are they?
- To whom do the highest levels of TPTB report? Many people have speculated that they are controlled by ETs or off-planet entities, but is this the case and if so to whom are they reporting?
- Can one dedicate their life to the dark side?
- Is possession a real phenomena?
- Is it possible to really make a Faustian pact or a deal with the devil?

There are many more questions, but I think these are some of the biggest topics of our time. This is our true Zeitgeist. If we have but a foggy idea to the answers, how can we expect to evolve ourselves? We're all aware that the game here is much bigger than we thought, and each new level we uncover shows the game to be yet bigger still.

As with Jordan Maxwell's material, all of it is hidden in plain sight for a very important reason.

First of all, I would like to share my impressions of these videos and why I think it is important that we all watch these and understand. To do this, I will start with the symbol of the owl.

An owl flies in the dark while others are sleeping
A flock of owls is rare. It is called a parliament
The owl is wise
The owl is a bird of prey. It attacks in the dark while it's prey is sleeping.
The owl sits up high in a tree. This is symbolic of hierarchical nature of people.
Therefore, the wisdom that an owl has is a dark wisdom that preys on the unsuspecting masses in the night hours when the defenses are down.

So, my question to you is when the owl comes to visit you, will you be sleeping or awake?

The owl is everywhere. He is on the Federal Reserve Note. He is on TV. He is in music. He is in popular literature. He is in the financial news. He is the parliament.

We are dualistic creatures and are capable of processing many levels of reality at once. The problem is that we do not always do so consciously. In many ways, thoughts are like food. Bad thoughts can make you ill and even kill you.

The owl is everywhere in the mainstream and we are all exposed to him. He cannot be avoided, short of moving into a cave and ceasing communication with the real world.

I am extremely appreciative to the producer of these videos, because he takes many of these occult concepts we have been exposed to in a lifetime and brings them to the forefront of our consciousness. This can be painful on many levels, but it is very worthwhile. By becoming conscious of these things, they can no longer affect us in a negative way. And it is not possible to see how far reaching they are until they are completely conscious.

So, without further ado, here they are:

I recommend downloading these from the producer's site, as Youtube has censored a few of them:

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/media/The_Workings_of_Evil_Part_1.wmv
http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/media/The_Workings_of_Evil_Part_2.wmv
http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/media/The_Workings_of_Evil_Part_3.wmv

The Youtube video is also available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEkANn1IBaQ&feature=PlayList&p=3014DF9935B9E7C7&index=0&playnext=1.

I'm looking forward to discussing this with everyone because IMO this one of the most important "waking up" videos I have ever seen and the information is absolutely priceless.

--sjkted

sjkted
5th September 2010, 19:22
There is a language of the subconscious. It exists with only pictures and reference points. It is a universal language. The subconscious bypasses the consciousness. This means that when you put mainstream videos and music into your system, they do not register consciously where you understand them -- they go directly into your subconscious where you process them directly.

Some things to think about:

- People need food (energy) to sustain themselves. Part of survival on this planet includes providing food and shelter (energy and stability of energy). Is it possible that there are other entities who are using us as a food source?
- Are institutions (such as Disney, government, etc.) designed to bring about the parisiting of energy from the masses?
- Does institution man ever become self-actualized?
- Is anyone who lives in the system truly happy?
- Do our thoughts belong to us? In other words, is it possible outside entities are sending thoughts to us to elicit a reaction?
- Why is it 99.999% of us do not understand the mainstream symbology that is being used on a conscious level? And why is it that the few of us who do have had to study it and deprogram?
- What is the story that mainstream symbology is telling to our subconscious minds?
- Why is mainstream symbology telling us this story in plain sight?
- Since you are already being exposed to all this sh** by virtue of being alive, wouldn't you rather be processing it on a conscious level so it does not affect your subconscious?

--sjkted

sjkted
5th September 2010, 19:40
Some videos to entrain the mind:

j2xUaTv0jm8

IqvvOD4bdRs

Watch this one around 2:00

bbmiOBN3U7Y

aM1CkXxwf0Y

H7dpGWYZMDc

ZTxCOfne3a4

So, why are all these famous people talking about selling their souls? Is this just entertainment?

--sjkted

Wood
5th September 2010, 19:59
I'm looking forward to discussing this with everyone because IMO this one of the most important "waking up" videos I have ever seen and the information is absolutely priceless.
Thank you for this thread. I'm downloading the videos. I think this is a very important topic right now.

sjkted
6th September 2010, 02:08
It can be said that good is stupid and evil is smart.

One of the greatest accomplishments of evil is in convincing the world that it does not exist.

It's been almost a week and everyone has been busy answering threads about hair care and crazy gadgets, so I'll start answering my own questions.

Much of this is my own viewpoint. I can provide source references and some empirical evidence upon request, but much of this cannot be proven and people will seek to destroy the evidence that does exist. The answers and truth exists within each of us. One can use this information as a "lens" to view one's life and the world. If the lens works to provide greater clarity and understanding, then it is easy to accept as being true and accurate.

A good primer to this topic is Svali. Some of her interviews and information can be accessed at:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/svali.html
http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/

There are also some tie-ins with Freemasonry. There have been many threads on whether Freemasonry is good or bad, but here is an analysis of the lower levels which is public information. Masons have various ways of identifying each other through hand signals. Masons agree never to convict another Mason in court. Many Masons are judges and many of them are high ranking politicians, police officers, military officers, and presidents -- in both the US as well as European countries. On the lower levels, they also exist as a good old boys' network -- they help each other find employment, opportunities, bring business to each other, etc. They are also heavily involved in service work with charities and non-profits.

On the surface, this may sound all well and good, but the organization is in effect a super-sovereign institution. In other words, the members (especially the high ranking ones) do not need to respect the rule of law because a freemason will never convict another freemason. If one should appear in court, one would only need to let the judge know that one is a freemason to receive preferential treatment, and if the judge is not a freemason, than the attorney could jockey around to receive a more favorable judge. This scenario also plays out in international levels. This in effect creates a two-tier system where we the people are held accountable for our actions while the higher echelons of society are not.

The charity work is also not honorable. Many of these people will spend a lifetime attempting to infiltrate an organization. There are different levels of corruption such as a non-profit that will give a vaccine that cures malaria but makes the receiver infertile or gives them another illness. Usually, the goal is to take control of the board of directors. It starts with a rather large donation from a wealthy individual, who makes it a condition that they be placed on the board with voting rights. Over time, they vote their friends in who then vote their friends in. They as well as their friends are generally educated, likable, wealthy, and friendly people on the outside and have absolutely immaculate records. Over time, they gain 51% of the votes on the Board which means they own the charity and can start giving business to their "friends" who are using the money for nefarious means.

Slavery was not abolished in the 1800's. It is still alive and well. TPTB discovered that it is more efficient to control people through monetary means, than by immediate force of violence. The threat of violence is still there, but there is no longer a slavemaster with a whip waiting to use it. All of the elements of the modern slavery system are adorned with the symbology such as the all-seeing eye.

Another thing important to understand is that demons are real entities. They are not just pretend, make-believe stories in the bible and ghosts. They are extremely intelligent, beyond what most people can comprehend. They treat the Earth like a big chess game and usually play their moves several pieces in advance. Because they operate in the occult (hidden reality), most people would not understand their motives one move in advance. They speak and use language differently as they are not of our world. They have been around as long as recorded history and they are the Gods of the Old Testament.

So, what do they want from us mere mortals?

They seek to keep their control through the maintenance of their slavery systems, steal our energy, and possess and manipulate us. It's hard to understand, but this is extremely prevalent. I'm not just talking about ghost stories that happened to one family out in the country. I'm speaking of a phonemonon that has affected you personally, your friends and family and everyone you know, you just don't know it yet.

They are able to gain energy through trauma. Trauma releases our energy and makes us weaker and them stronger. They feed off this energy. This includes any negative emotions. There are some theories on why they do this. The ones I find most credible is that they live on an even denser physical plane than we do and thus need the energy in order to exist. Another possibility is that in order to remain alive, we have a direct connection to the source which replenishes our soul/spirit energy. They do not have this and need to parasite our connection in order to live.

They are the benefactors of The New World Order. It is not the people on the top of the pyramid. It is also better for them that we do not know what they are up to.

In addition to taking our energy, they seek to possess us. Possession of the body is a very real thing and works in several stages. In the beginning stages, one starts receiving and acting on thoughts that are out of the ordinary for them. In the latter stages, the individual has substantial missing time while they are not in control of their body and the entity is.

One can become possessed by an entity by giving it to them via their free will. In other words, a Faustian pact where the individual agrees to do a deal with the devil in exchange for material wishes.

One thing I find amusing about the occult is that many of the areas have a direct parallel in the legal system. Possession is like power of attorney. When one signs a power of attorney form, one gives another entity full control to act on one's behalf in legal matters. Possession is similar to this. One agrees to give up control of one's thoughts and body to another entity who will act on one's behalf.

Ignorance of the law is no defense. The occult in this case is a natural law. Most people who sign up for this deal have absolutely no idea what they are getting themselves into and how serious the repercussions are. It can be said that this deal with the devil is a requirement for all high-level entertainers. It is also a case for high-level politicians and presidents and other high-ranking public positions, via the higher levels of Freemasonry which is Satanic at it's core.

If there is interest, I will explore how the institutions benefit from this setup and how this story is all exposed in movies we have all seen and why they give it up for everyone who has eyes to see.

--sjkted

sjkted
6th September 2010, 02:17
To put this all in context, take a look at the Camelot witness Leo Zagami here. He is possessed in this video and is not speaking in the first-person. The entity is speaking here on his behalf.

6z7O7UZxipM

--sjkted

Anchor
6th September 2010, 02:55
This is a great thread, I have not had an opportunity to review the video materials, but just reading the text is great so far.

Some of this post is cut and pasted from a post I made on the "Do evil spirits exist" poll.

I would resolve Good and Evil down to experience - stuff that happens, and is therefore experienced.

Two obvious, and undeniable principle things are in play here in your direct experience: you and everything else.

My thinking on this is that almost all of the aspects of the "you" part of that equation can be identidified in reflections back from the "everything else" part of that equation - thus forming the model from which greater understanding, knowledge and ultimately wisdom can be crystalized.

I also posit the existance of a third principle, your higher self - which for most, resides behind that veil but is there, that understands, and that can help the you part make sense of the reflected clues and if asked, guide you along appropriate and expeditious pathways that are exactly suited to you.

Good things and evil things are phenomena which happen in that melieu of "everything that is not you" but which is experienced by "you".

The nature of the experience,is simply because the "you" part of the equation, at some (veiled) level, set out to explore this aspect of the current creation/nexus of experience so as to further crystallize wisdom and understanding.

Freewill plays a large part in the way this plays out for each individual, so it is generally very difficult to predict how it works exactly for each person. That is why there is so much debate about this and that kind of spirit or phenomena - also it doesn't help that TPTB don't even want people talking about this kind, messing with language, controlling media, introducing dis-information etc.

It seems to me obvious that once an idea or meme (prevailing thought-form) takes hold, it is quite easy to be entrained along a certain way of thinking - if you want.

It is a distortion of perfection, that creates a duality within which we experience.

Partially good, wholly divine.

- Do we fight with each other because we feel the need to fight with each other or because we are being manipulated by a hidden hand?

We respond to the way in which circumstances have evolved - the game is played by our simultaneous otherselves. Ultimately we progress regardless, but this is a wider truth and is not easily apparent from our veiled waking selves.

- Why do so many of TPTB do things that are so damaging to the human race, to the point they are threatening their own existence?

Why does any complex system behave the way it does.

- Are there evil entities? If so, to what extent do they exist in the real world? And if they do exist, how prevalent are they?

Yes.

- To whom do the highest levels of TPTB report? Many people have speculated that they are controlled by ETs or off-planet entities, but is this the case and if so to whom are they reporting?

Dont know. Dont care. This is a place that has become irrelevant for me. I only write this to make a point - it is what we focus our attention on that motivates the flow of our experience. I did my time worrying about how TPTB work - that phenomena is passing anyway.

Yes - freewill

Yes.

The key thing about this is, why would you hand over any of your power to something which you discern to be malevolent - you can get all you need without the help of someone that demands something from you. Infinite abundance makes the offerings of malevolent entities a bit of a joke.

John..

truthseekerdan
6th September 2010, 03:11
Great post John, thank you my friend.
I like this picture, because it's worth 1000 words...:)

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa77/nanasadd/Love%20and%20Light/wolves-331.jpg

sjkted
6th September 2010, 03:45
Hi John,

Thanks for your post.

In reading what you said, I keep thinking of The Law of One -- that we are all manifestations of Source and as such an "evil" entity is not so far distant as in "us" versus "them", because they are also creation.

This of course brings up another paradox of whether it is possible to destroy evil. Evil cannot be destroyed because the use of destructive means would just end up increasing the amount of evil. This becomes apparent as any "good" group or organization uses violence to overthrow the "bad" group, and once they enter into power, they become no different and are thus saught to be overthrown by yet another group. And the cycle continues.

The reason I started this thread is to expose the great evil that is happening, as many people still do not believe this stuff is real. Also, it is important to understand how evil works, because it creates traps for us at every level. Last, without dark there would not be light. Or, at least the light would not be discernable as such. By understanding the darkness, we can greater understand the light and are able to expose darkness and avoid the manipulations ourselves.

--sjkted

truthseekerdan
6th September 2010, 04:40
The reason I started this thread is to expose the great evil that is happening, as many people still do not believe this stuff is real.
--sjkted

And they might as well be right. How would you know 'good' without the opposite 'evil'? It's there as an illusion for our souls spiritual growth.
The only Truth is Unconditional Infinite Love, everything else is an holographic illusion decoded by the dualistic 3D brain of ours...

Dan

frank samuel
6th September 2010, 05:24
I don't know if any of you heard of Joseph Chilton Pearce who talks about the reptilian mind and neuro cardiology, the power of the heart to transcend the cycle of destruction in human history. Is fascinating and has help me to develop the strength of the heart to overcome the reptilian type instinctual mind. Funny that he calls it the reptilian mind. Here's the web link to one of his latest interview. I highly recommended, an old soul with a lot of wisdom based upon many years of research.

http://personallifemedia.com/podcasts/212-living-dialogues/episodes/2721-joseph-chilton-pearce-biology

http://personallifemedia.com/podcasts/212-living-dialogues/episodes/2720-joseph-chilton-pearce-biology

http://personallifemedia.com/guests/596-joseph-chilton-pearce

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

Anchor
6th September 2010, 06:22
In reading what you said, I keep thinking of The Law of One -- that we are all manifestations of Source and as such an "evil" entity is not so far distant as in "us" versus "them", because they are also creation.

Much of my own thinking has been influenced by the dot joining and eureka moments that I had since reading those books. More recently I have had similar settlement in my mental chaos reading the llresearch work and some (but certainly not in every case) of the Wingmakers/Lyricus essays.

This of course brings up another paradox of whether it is possible to destroy evil. Evil cannot be destroyed because the use of destructive means would just end up increasing the amount of evil. This becomes apparent as any "good" group or organization uses violence to overthrow the "bad" group, and once they enter into power, they become no different and are thus saught to be overthrown by yet another group. And the cycle continues.

Energy is. However the form which it manifests/expresses can be altered if the guiding intelligence behind it makes the decision to change.

The reason I started this thread is to expose the great evil that is happening, as many people still do not believe this stuff is real. Also, it is important to understand how evil works, because it creates traps for us at every level. Last, without dark there would not be light. Or, at least the light would not be discernable as such. By understanding the darkness, we can greater understand the light and are able to expose darkness and avoid the manipulations ourselves.

A valuable service. I hope it works - stuff like this stimulates me to review my own thinking, and its always good to review ones own conclusions - they often dont stand the light of increased knowledge and need some work. I find that threads like this are personally very useful.

John..

noxon medem
6th September 2010, 10:15
- good that it says good and evil,
we are tired of, finished with the
or
and most of life is lived somewhere,
somehow, inbetween .....
( the "grayscale" inbetween opposite
extreemes, is the widest scale there is )

sjkted
13th September 2010, 02:33
A few updates on the message MSM is trying to tell us:

Did Lady Gaga Have Rival Murdered?
http://www.henrymakow.com/lina_morgana_leftby_richard_ev.html

Explanation here in music video Paparazzi (watch her flash 666 with six in one hand first followed by three fingers in two hands between 3:30 and 3:45 -- it goes by quickly).

d2smz_1L2_0

--sjkted

=[Post Update]=

Another item I've rediscovered lately is Sinead O'Connor. The second video here shows her in 1992. It appears she was given the deal and this was her response. The first video is her one primary hit. The second was filmed on live TV in the US and was her last major appearance.

iUiTQvT0W_0
h5SRwuo3fOk

--sjkted

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 04:29
good is like the light and evil is like the night

there is no polarity here

darkness is just absence of light while light is not absence of darkness

no matter how dark it is a little light will dispel it

so there is no match or equality between good and evil

a little good will go a long way while a little evil is almost insignificant

there is no doubt that unseen beings roam about

one can spot them as orbs

the physical senses are too dense to perceive the astral realm

but entities can expend energy to manifest a form

---

this is a topic where John Todd belongs

qMYrSPuEYTk

perhaps a little bit of 'Devil's Trill' by Tartini or the devil in his dream

YonqEbar8cM

V5SwrXt6Mk8

'so inferior to what I had heard, that if I could have subsisted on other means, I would have broken my violin and abandoned music forever.' - Giuseppe Tartini (1692–1770)

FrankoL
14th September 2010, 06:16
Personally I have no experience with spirit world. Therefore I will not comment it.

What I am sure about is that people are good and evil at the same time. This kind of experience I guess everyone has encountered. The concept is not as simple as would appear. This is whole point of the game. By saying that I am sure that spirit world is not so relevant (while you are here). The truth is that some of us are more positive oriented, trying to suppress dark side and vice versa for negative oriented. Both of experiences are important in sense to reach balance.

I don’t believe in totally good/positive (or negative) world either. This would be extremely boring. Don’t you think? What we would learn?

sjkted
14th September 2010, 07:00
Personally I have no experience with spirit world. Therefore I will not comment it.

What I am sure about is that people are good and evil at the same time. This kind of experience I guess everyone has encountered. The concept is not as simple as would appear. This is whole point of the game. By saying that I am sure that spirit world is not so relevant (while you are here). The truth is that some of us are more positive oriented, trying to suppress dark side and vice versa for negative oriented. Both of experiences are important in sense to reach balance.

I don’t believe in totally good/positive (or negative) world either. This would be extremely boring. Don’t you think? What we would learn?

The point I'm trying to make here is that the music artists are not writing their own story. Everyone has experience with the spirit world because it is their message they are broadcasting to our subconscious through music, video, news, etc.

There certainly is a polarity system going on. It brings up the big questions like could good exist without evil and would we have a purpose without evil, etc? I think there's a philosophical aspect to these as well as a real-life aspect -- for example, if evil did not exist we would all be on the good team and there would be no need for names like this because there would be no "us" and "them" or any contrast.

But the question I'm looking for is are we as humans inherently good or evil or are we just being manipulated? I tend to think we are by nature more good and that evil is an outside force, but it's a very theoretical question because we live in a world where nobody is immune from these forces, so it's impossible to say.

I read a very powerful book early this year called Saharasia from James DeMao. His theory is very basic. Once upon a time we had matriarchal societies (women were natural leaders). This happened naturally as food and shelter were abundant, everyone had their basic needs taken care of and there was no need to really "control" everything. Over time, desertification happened, food became scarce, there were famines and natural events, and suddenly there was a need to "control" resources. The men took over (patriarchal society) and instituted crude forms of control (over birth rights by marriage, over beliefs such as religion, and created hierarchical structures). These groups decided to go out and make war with other tribes to take over their resources and assimilate them (or as Rihanna would say, bring them under the umbrella). These tribes got stronger and stronger and were a force to be reckoned with. The tribes that were still matriarchal were not able to put up a fight and always lost as they were not warriors or savages. Of course, this is much the story of humanity and explains how we started with natural tribes which were eliminated by the Inquisition (Europe) and the annihilation of indigenous peoples throughout the world.

--sjkted

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 14:38
It brings up the big questions like could good exist without evil and would we have a purpose without evil, etc?

it is possible to mix up evil n good and confuse evil as good and good as evil

as it is possible to mix up love n fear and self with Self

there is a living loving standard which is Infinite Consciousness high above human conceptualisation and comprehension

that measures n defines the degrees of good n evil and love n fear

what we as individuals perceive as love n fear right n wrong and good n evil might miss big time

but then stubborness kicks in and we expend energies defending our mistakes instead of repenting them

this is vanity and will lead to deeper depths of despair

until one actually chooses to identify with evil to corrupt what is good n right

evil is a miss n a mistake and a fall from grace

it is not a polarity to light love good n right

---

Creation comes with a catch

a sense of separation

then anything can happen

FrankoL
14th September 2010, 17:36
But the question I'm looking for is are we as humans inherently good or evil or are we just being manipulated? I tend to think we are by nature more good and that evil is an outside force, but it's a very theoretical question because we live in a world where nobody is immune from these forces, so it's impossible to say.

There is always human-body from 3d reality who is behind the manipulation. Spirit without a body has no influence. Do you think it is important who is behind that body (in terms of good-bad notion)? My point was that we are just a spirit within a human body and we are having an experience. We humans (body + spirit) have the power to decide. This is our game. Everybody manipulates for different reasons. It is not only elite. Whats philosophy behind, I would say no one knows. This is for sure.

What is Rihanna & Co music about... I don't care less. I am not affected in any way.

I think we are not so good. Rather bad I would say, very bad. World is a proof of that. But you know what, this is just OK. At the end of the day some will graduate, and rest will not. There is a time for everyone.

refuge2012
14th September 2010, 18:02
Symbolic, what is 'good" what is 'Evil", only what we make of it in our minds.
most so called "evil behavior" is not evil to anyone other than those who want to control us.
If someone kills someone that could be called evil, but what someone does to them selves or another willing partner there is no "EVIL" in anything like that.

man is not inherently anything, man is what he makes of him/herself

ALL IN THE HIDDEN HAND, wars have been fought for the last 4000 years as a tool of our "betters" for population control. The slums of Paris were emptied of young men who could have posed a threat to the governing order were sent to die in trenches in WW1 and they admit it!!!!!!!! . Problem solved and it is just one example.

They are told they are special, I have been told that by these types before, you should become a free mason because you are so special or the roscrusians et al
SMART
GOOD LOOKING
AND IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOUR CAREER etc
They feel it is their duty to rule the pleb masses, and its their club and you ain't a member. If they kill 90% of the population and still rule they win, that is their outlook.

None other than what we create

the hidden hand has never been revealed, but according to the author of the book, "the Committee of 300" says that the committee of 300 reports to a group of 30 that reports to a group of 3 who reports to the ONE.

Many have, in Kaballa it is called "the left hand path" in Kaballa one can choose either direction with the same results. Many think if the call out to the "fallen ones" that they can make a pact with the devil. If you create if in your mind it exist .

It is something people can create in their minds

Only in your mind

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 18:05
Spirit without a body has no influence.

did you not state in an earlier post that you 'have no experience with spirit world. Therefore I will not comment it.'

so why are you so suddenly sure that spirits cannot influence mind n matter

are you guessing ?

---

it's ok if you don't care about this or that

but please leave the guesswork at home

refuge2012
14th September 2010, 18:32
I'm not a spiritual person, I see things from a different light than some.
I'm into creating my own world in my own mind first. That is where
all reality comes from any way.
If in your reality there are
Spooks
Goblins
Boogie Men
Angles
Zombies
Vampires
Gods
Goddess
et al

If you have spiritual beliefs it is not a challenge to your beliefs
if I do not share them. I believe that we create our reality with
our intentions.

That does not mean that I cannot have an opinion on
good and evil

And the insult was not necessary, I'm sure you do a little guessing your self

Peace
Dan

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 18:34
Symbolic, what is 'good" what is 'Evil", only what we make of it in our minds.

man is not inherently anything, man is what he makes of him/herself

ALL IN THE HIDDEN HAND,

None other than what we create

Many think if the call out to the "fallen ones" that they can make a pact with the devil. If you create if in your mind it exist .

It is something people can create in their minds

Only in your mind

so your mantra is only in your mind with a little manipulation from the hidden hand

why the need to deny the existence of that you did not experience yet

so you have not yet seen some of the unseen but the five senses do not perceive all there is to sense

the mind misses much

---

And the insult was not necessary, I'm sure you do a little guessing your self

it's not an insult at all

besides I only do informed educated guesses

'it's only in your mind' mantra is patronizing to people possessed

FrankoL
14th September 2010, 18:41
did you not state in an earlier post that you 'have no experience with spirit world. Therefore I will not comment it.'

so why are you so suddenly sure that spirits cannot influence mind n matter

are you guessing ?

---

it's ok if you don't care about this or that

but please leave the guesswork at home

What a temper! :) We are just exchanging opinions... is this kind of university?

Now we are really boring (to readers)....by having this dialogue. OK, this time I will respond as I am in very positive mood.

By saying experience I meant see-hear-call spirits or having any kind of evidence of their existence. This realm has no significance to me. But I do believe that body is containing a spirit-energy or....whatever you want to call it. There is huge difference between believe and reality. You will agree on this.

RedeZra
14th September 2010, 19:20
What a temper! :) We are just exchanging opinions... is this kind of university?

Now we are really boring (to readers)....by having this dialogue. OK, this time I will respond as I am in very positive mood.

By saying experience I meant see-hear-call spirits or having any kind of evidence of their existence. This realm has no significance to me. But I do believe that body is containing a spirit-energy or....whatever you want to call it. There is huge difference between believe and reality. You will agree on this.

lol it's not a fit of temper at all and why assume that you are speaking for all the readers ?

if an anomaly comes around it is more comfortable to ignore it

instead of investigating the grey matter and challenge preconceived notions

about the world and oneself in it

that is hard work

I want honesty and integrity but then again I'm an idealist

you said you had no experience with spirit world so when you say spirits cannot influence matter then I must assume you're guessing right

why not investigate ?

yes there is about seven billion believes and only one Reality

jaybee
14th September 2010, 20:21

Yes difficult to say...I'm thinking of a new born baby...how pure and innocent they are.... and
if a baby was brought up with no emotional or physical damage at all....and this carried on
for it's whole life...would it be immune to the disconnection....that might bring about what we call 'evil'....???

Imagine if in a court of law....it was possible to run back through a person's life....someone
who had done 'bad' things.....and see the times when they were a baby/child/teenager and
what caused them to have negative emotions...that made them weak to resisting 'evil'.
And the treatment/healing of that person that could come from that knowledge.

Where I live you can sometimes hear small children being literally screamed and sworn at...
and sometimes they are in a flat where they have no escape and horrible loud, thumpy
music is being played for a long time.....this has got to damage them...IMO.

This is such a huge subject....because then you have drink and drugs.....and the way
people can turn really nasty and dangerous.....as if they are almost being possessed by
'evil' spirits? That can get in because of what the drink and drugs do to them....

I don't even like to use the word 'evil' really....but you have to to discuss this sort of thing.

wynderer
14th September 2010, 23:48
Yes difficult to say...I'm thinking of a new born baby...how pure and innocent they are.... and
if a baby was brought up with no emotional or physical damage at all....and this carried on
for it's whole life...would it be immune to the disconnection....that might bring about what we call 'evil'....???

Imagine if in a court of law....it was possible to run back through a person's life....someone
who had done 'bad' things.....and see the times when they were a baby/child/teenager and
what caused them to have negative emotions...that made them weak to resisting 'evil'.
And the treatment/healing of that person that could come from that knowledge.

Where I live you can sometimes hear small children being literally screamed and sworn at...
and sometimes they are in a flat where they have no escape and horrible loud, thumpy
music is being played for a long time.....this has got to damage them...IMO.

This is such a huge subject....because then you have drink and drugs.....and the way
people can turn really nasty and dangerous.....as if they are almost being possessed by
'evil' spirits? That can get in because of what the drink and drugs do to them....

I don't even like to use the word 'evil' really....but you have to to discuss this sort of thing.

about the pure & innocent newborn babies -- i read some well-known British psychic's autobiography [ the British Isles seem to produce a lot of gifted women psychics ] -- i think it was Rosalind Heywood? she wrote about seeing a another baby in the hospital at the time her son was born -- she could see that this other baby had a nasty malevolent soul & wrote that the thought crossed her mind that she'd be doing the world a favor if she had ended his life then & there [she didn't -- this was shocking to me because i was young & dumb & thought that all psychics were sort of holy -- kind of the way lots of folks seem to think all ETs are sort of holy]

it's OK to say the word 'evil', Jaybee, really -- they won't jump out of the closet & get you just cause you say it

jaybee
15th September 2010, 01:13
it's OK to say the word 'evil', Jaybee, really -- they won't jump out of the closet & get you just cause you say it

LOL....because of the vibe of the word....

BUT it's funny you should say that, because....after writing my last post here.. I went to sleep on
the settee and had dream. It was all a bit confused, as dreams can be...but it was about
a threatening presence. I was looking for it...to deal with it although I was a bit
apprehensive...looking down a big hole for it...and around the place...

Guess where I found it..? In a big cupboard...or closet as you say over the big pond..!!!

It was a rather sick looking male, with a slightly en-larged head...but I was able to
place him on the settee and I thought I'd better tie him up to be on the safe side.
I was a bit worried about getting too close...but I was able to wrap this rope around
his legs with no problem. And he looked at me kinda sad.

Then I woke up.....but now I'm going to bed properly, because it's very late here.

sjkted
15th September 2010, 03:50
What is Rihanna & Co music about... I don't care less. I am not affected in any way.

I think we are not so good. Rather bad I would say, very bad. World is a proof of that. But you know what, this is just OK. At the end of the day some will graduate, and rest will not. There is a time for everyone.

When you say this, I take it that you mean you are immune from the mainstream media programming and they don't affect you. Correct me if I'm wrong. But, if you watch television, movies, listen to the radio, read/watch news, etc. you are getting this programming in your subconscious whether you like it or not. I'm trying to point it out so you can process it consciously, rather than subconsciously.

Here in the US, it's completely unavoidable. Even if you have determined to turn everything off, you'll still hear this crap by going into a doctors office, coffee shop, the television boxes at the fuel pumps, the television boxes at the large grocery store chain checkout lines, etc. There is no way to just go into a cave and avoid all of it.

Some food for thought. We all start out as babies and are likely much more innocent and naive than we are as adults. Here are some of the lessons we inevitably learn which is constantly reinforced by society with great repetition. Challenge one of these in public and you'll be labeled a crazy. It's amazing we've gotten as far as we have, really.

Birthday -> Love = Materialism
Christmas -> Morality = Materialism (Presents)
Mass Media -> Romantic Love = Sex
Education System -> Memorizing Useless Information = Life Preparation
Economic System -> Functional Obsolescence = Healthy Economy
Job/Working System -> Work More = More Money
Consumer System -> Buy More = More Happiness
Celebrities -> More Money = More Happiness
Mass Media -> Homosexuality = Natural and Desirable
Language System -> Words = Real Things
Government System -> Submission = Happy Society
Justice System -> Money = Legal Results
Religion -> Spirituality = We are all sinners
Darwinism -> Evolution = We came from dirt
Childrens Cartoons -> The Occult = Fantasy = Happiness = Escapism
The News -> Violence and Murder = Normal

--sjkted

wynderer
15th September 2010, 06:55
LOL....because of the vibe of the word....

BUT it's funny you should say that, because....after writing my last post here.. I went to sleep on
the settee and had dream. It was all a bit confused, as dreams can be...but it was about
a threatening presence. I was looking for it...to deal with it although I was a bit
apprehensive...looking down a big hole for it...and around the place...

Guess where I found it..? In a big cupboard...or closet as you say over the big pond..!!!

It was a rather sick looking male, with a slightly en-larged head...but I was able to
place him on the settee and I thought I'd better tie him up to be on the safe side.
I was a bit worried about getting too close...but I was able to wrap this rope around
his legs with no problem. And he looked at me kinda sad.

Then I woke up.....but now I'm going to bed properly, because it's very late here.

hmmm... maybe your not wanting to say the word is a good idea -- like that old saying, 'Speak of the devil & he'll appear' -- but then there's also the saying -- i think attributed to 'St' Augustine --that there are 2 things the devil , or evil,likes best -- one is for people to think about him too much; the other, not to think about him at all -- well anyway, you apparently won in the dream -- good job

hope you get a good night's sleep this time

wynderer
15th September 2010, 07:01
When you say this, I take it that you mean you are immune from the mainstream media programming and they don't affect you. Correct me if I'm wrong. But, if you watch television, movies, listen to the radio, read/watch news, etc. you are getting this programming in your subconscious whether you like it or not. I'm trying to point it out so you can process it consciously, rather than subconsciously.

Here in the US, it's completely unavoidable. Even if you have determined to turn everything off, you'll still hear this crap by going into a doctors office, coffee shop, the television boxes at the fuel pumps, the television boxes at the large grocery store chain checkout lines, etc. There is no way to just go into a cave and avoid all of it.

Some food for thought. We all start out as babies and are likely much more innocent and naive than we are as adults. Here are some of the lessons we inevitably learn which is constantly reinforced by society with great repetition. Challenge one of these in public and you'll be labeled a crazy. It's amazing we've gotten as far as we have, really.

--sjkted

there's so much evidence that the NWO is a satanic-based , therefore evil, organization/structure -- & i agree that its influence is everywhere -- not just what we get with our conscious minds, what you listed above, but in our unconscious minds also -- there's stuff getting into our minds that we are clueless about, imo

FrankoL
15th September 2010, 07:54

my personal opinion:

This “template” so to speak, is present all-around the globe. Not only in USA.

Yes, you are perfectly right; it is so hard to stay away from mainstream life. By saying “away” is more in sense to ignore it (in positive angle) and not to have strong opposition to it. Anyone who has grown into this reality/concept has a difficulty to realize what you just pointed out. However you have a choice to live differently (if you want to). Don’t care what others might say. Even not to force them what is right for you.

For instance, if you want to listen to different music, eat organic food and even decide not to celebrate your birthday…just do so. Maybe some might follow you or not (most probably). It’s a long term process. From my experience, they at least understood. No one was against my conviction. I don’t even think I am a better person by doing it. More satisfied, I would say (healthier, younger look, less stressed, you name it…).

So what is good/positive or bad/negative you have to decide for yourself. People are not stupid, not even by chance.

wynderer
15th September 2010, 16:17
hope you don't mind my posting this on your thread, sjkted -- if so, let me know & i'll delete this

i had a very harrowing experience at the very beginning of this year w/a satanist MK-Ultra military-trained type psy assassin -- these videos helped me understand the danger to our country, to the entire world of these sleepers amongst us, & taught me a lot -- for non-Christians, try to get over your prejudice & listen to the facts & his experience, at least -- you can tune out the Christian stuff -- Russ Dizdar has worked w/people in various agencies, police dept's & 3-letter agencies

Russ Dizdar, Exorcism, MPD, SRA, The Black Awakening 1of12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqpCpBk39UQ

sjkted
15th September 2010, 21:24
Not at all. I want this topic to get as much exposure as it can get here. Thanks for the post.

--sjkted

Anchor
15th September 2010, 22:21

--sjkted

If there was a "post of the week", this would get my vote.

jaybee
16th September 2010, 07:08
I read a very powerful book early this year called Saharasia from James DeMao. His theory is very basic. Once upon a time we had matriarchal societies (women were natural leaders). This happened naturally as food and shelter were abundant, everyone had their basic needs taken care of and there was no need to really "control" everything. Over time, desertification happened, food became scarce, there were famines and natural events, and suddenly there was a need to "control" resources. The men took over (patriarchal society) and instituted crude forms of control (over birth rights by marriage, over beliefs such as religion, and created hierarchical structures). These groups decided to go out and make war with other tribes to take over their resources and assimilate them (or as Rihanna would say, bring them under the umbrella). These tribes got stronger and stronger and were a force to be reckoned with. The tribes that were still matriarchal were not able to put up a fight and always lost as they were not warriors or savages. Of course, this is much the story of humanity and explains how we started with natural tribes which were eliminated by the Inquisition (Europe) and the annihilation of indigenous peoples throughout the world.

--sjkted

This makes sense to me.....

Perhaps the drift into Patriarchy began after global disasters...like 'the flood' ....that reduced
the land-mass and natural fertile areas....?

I really don't know how we can pull back from the 'slippery slope'...

sjkted
16th September 2010, 08:01
So, if one can accept that there is such a thing as evil, the next logical question is why is it here and what does it want from us?

Of course, this brings up more questions: why do they need us? what do they want from us? How do they manipulate us? And why do they leave so many things hidden in plain sight?

It's hard to say 100% what their end game is. But, it isn't at all hard to see how evil operates. First of all, they use power. Power is formless. It is a force like gravity. It operates by covet means. Evil cannot fully operate in the open. Power uses the occult (hidden knowledge) to manipulate us. In other words, evil is smart and good is stupid. If good were as smart as evil, it would not be tricked by it.

They want our soverignity so that we may serve them.

The notion of civilization on planet earth has come a long way. We start first as farmers. In agrarian society, life is fairly straightforward. You produce crops, you prepare the food and sometimes trade it for money or other items of value. Life is basic. When we were still an agrarian society, most people never ventured more than 50 miles from where they were born. A farmer could not be controlled if he owned his own land and produced his own food.

Today, the glue that bridges our civilization together is as fickle as the beliefs we hold in our minds. In other words, a self-enforcing system -- a prison without bars.

Evil needs to get into our heads because there aren't enough people to enforce rules. There are not enough lawmakers, enough police, enough judges, enough guns and bullets, enough soldiers, etc. to control the population. In other words, the people always get what they want, but one would be well advised to be careful what you wish for.

So, how does evil get into our heads and manipulate us?

Some strategies:

1) Create and control all major belief systems and institutionalize them. (Religions and places of worship)
2) Control the system of knowledge (Universities)
3) Divide and conquer (Governments and war)
4) Create systems to replace sovereignty (everywhere)

In addition, the best time would be while we are still young and impressionable and don't have the cognitive ability to really think through some adult concepts.

Some thoughts for young children. Children represent the future of humanity.

1) How important is the truth in life?
2) What do I do if I don't know the answer to something or need help?
3) Is our lifestyle desirable?
4) Am I happy?

These are basic building blocks to life. They are big concepts because they affect one's entire life, the decisions they make, and the results in life.

Here are the general answers most children are given.

1) Shut up.***
2) Ask parents, teacher, police
3) Shut up.***
4) Of course.

*** Many parents may be more polite than this, but the message is the same. When one starts to ask the big questions about the world, religion, and our systems, the parents don't know the answers and will tell the child that these types of questions are not to be asked.

One trend that is very apparent is that evil wants to destroy the family unit. Some examples:

- In many households, both mom and dad work and the children are raised by themselves, the television and internet and outsiders.
- Children are becoming sexually active at younger and younger ages.
- Girls are being taught that acting promiscuous is a positive thing.
- Homosexuality is encouraged and is being brought out of the closet.
- The number of divorces and divorced people increases every year.
- The state believes that they are responsible for the well-being of the child and that the parent's wishes are secondary.
- Family dinner and family time is replaced by the systems of television broadcasting, video games, and the systems of TV dinners and fast food.

Women represent the stability of society. They are the creaters and nurturers of children and families. The matriarch is creative and loving. When they are absent in these roles, the children are open to all types of outside influences.

What's interesting is that some people call this progress. Of course, this is the same divide and conquer system. Many years ago, women were not welcome in the workforce. They were unable to vote. They were unable to divorce their husbands when they were unhappy in their marriage. And, a woman's place was in the kitchen. There's a tremendous amount of polarity in this because women have largely broken through the glass ceiling. Today, there are more women who graduate from college than men. Women can be found in all jobs in society from police officers to high-ranking government officials to police officers.

So, while mom and dad are off working and doing adult things, the children are left to watch the television system.

In today's world, most people consider this to be absolutely normal. These are the systems that replace sovereignty:

BepH3Z3aXNs

--sjkted

wynderer
16th September 2010, 08:12
So, if one can accept that there is such a thing as evil, the next logical question is why is it here and what does it want from us?

Of course, this brings up more questions: why do they need us? what do they want from us? How do they manipulate us? And why do they leave so many things hidden in plain sight?

It's hard to say 100% what their end game is. But, it isn't at all hard to see how evil operates. First of all, they use power. Power is formless. It is a force like gravity. It operates by covet means. Evil cannot fully operate in the open. Power uses the occult (hidden knowledge) to manipulate us. In other words, evil is smart and good is stupid. If good were as smart as evil, it would not be tricked by it.

They want our soverignity so that we may serve them.

The notion of civilization on planet earth has come a long way. We start first as farmers. In agrarian society, life is fairly straightforward. You produce crops, you prepare the food and sometimes trade it for money or other items of value. Life is basic. When we were still an agrarian society, most people never ventured more than 50 miles from where they were born. A farmer could not be controlled if he owned his own land and produced his own food.

Today, the glue that bridges our civilization together is as fickle as the beliefs we hold in our minds. In other words, a self-enforcing system -- a prison without bars.

Evil needs to get into our heads because there aren't enough people to enforce rules. There are not enough lawmakers, enough police, enough judges, enough guns and bullets, enough soldiers, etc. to control the population. In other words, the people always get what they want, but one would be well advised to be careful what you wish for.

Some strategies:

1) Create and control all major belief systems and institutionalize them. (Religions and places of worship)
2) Control the system of knowledge (Universities)
3) Divide and conquer (Governments and war)
4) Create systems to replace sovereignty (everywhere)

In addition, the best time would be while we are still young and impressionable and don't have the cognitive ability to really think through some adult concepts.

Some thoughts for young children. Children represent the future of humanity.

1) How important is the truth in life?
2) What do I do if I don't know the answer to something or need help?
3) Is our lifestyle desirable?
4) Am I happy?

These are basic building blocks to life. They are big concepts because they affect one's entire life, the decisions they make, and the results in life.

Here are the general answers most children are given.

1) Shut up.***
2) Ask parents, teacher, police
3) Shut up.***
4) Of course.

*** Many parents may be more polite than this, but the message is the same. When one starts to ask the big questions about the world, religion, and our systems, the parents don't know the answers and will tell the child that these types of questions are not to be asked.

One trend that is very apparent is that evil wants to destroy the family unit. Some examples:

- In many households, both mom and dad work and the children are raised by themselves, the television and internet and outsiders.
- Children are becoming sexually active at younger and younger ages.
- Girls are being taught that acting promiscuous is a positive thing.
- Homosexuality is encouraged and is being brought out of the closet.
- The number of divorces and divorced people increases every year.
- The state believes that they are responsible for the well-being of the child and that the parent's wishes are secondary.
- Family dinner and family time is replaced by the systems of television broadcasting, video games, and the systems of TV dinners and fast food.

Women represent the stability of society. They are the creaters and nurturers of children and families. The matriarch is creative and loving. When they are absent in these roles, the children are open to all types of outside influences.

What's interesting is that some people call this progress. Of course, this is the same divide and conquer system. Many years ago, women were not welcome in the workforce. They were unable to vote. They were unable to divorce their husbands when they were unhappy in their marriage. And, a woman's place was in the kitchen. There's a tremendous amount of polarity in this because women have largely broken through the glass ceiling. Today, there are more women who graduate from college than men. Women can be found in all jobs in society from police officers to high-ranking government officials to police officers.

So, while mom and dad are off working and doing adult things, the children are left to watch the television system.

In today's world, most people consider this to be absolutely normal. These are the systems that replace sovereignty:

BepH3Z3aXNs

--sjkted

another comprehensive & well-thought-out post, sjkted

my thoughts on evil: beings who by choices/use of the free will, given to all of us when we were created, have separated themselves from the Creator -- still living IN the Creator/the Light Who is Love/the Divine -- nothing can be separate from God -- but kind of like each evil being severed the umbilical cord of individualized consciousness -- & now the only way they can survive as individuals, or even w/any kind of consciousness/awareness at all, is to feed off the energy of those still connected

a simplistic presentation -- but basically they are parasites -- fearful of the eternal darkness of extinction of the individual self , the great Gift of the Creator

jaybee
16th September 2010, 08:33

Because we allow it?

This is how I think about the E word.......:)

In the early 80's I was involved in something that was big and political.

On the face of it you could think there was a good 'side' and a 'bad' side.

But one night I had a semi-lucid dream..or vision..or what-ever.

It was concerning someone that on the face of it was on the 'good' side....

But this person created a negative vibe...and other people responded to them with
their own negative vibe....

So....the vision (if you can call it that) was of a kind-of slimey, sick, maroon coloured....
STICKY BLOB.....

That had tentacles reaching out...seeking to feed itself...the 'arteries' of it near the
sticky blob itself were thick...but further down the line...the 'tentacles' were finer and
finer.....the finest of all were feeding off the slightest negativity....a harsh word or thought.

The Sticky Blob was like a spiritual/emotional 'cancer' .

And....for me....this is the root of E......a sickness.

Sure...this sickness....can be promoted by and used by....those addicted to the sickness.

You know...how we can be addicted to the things we are allergic to....

So......IMO...we have to try not to feed the Sticky Blob.

And watch out for when it's tentacles creep into our lives. I'm not immune. I'm not perfect.

But my concept of E..and recognising the Sticky Blob...has helped me to deal with 'stuff' in life'

:thumb:

FrankoL
16th September 2010, 10:32
Russ Dizdar, Exorcism, MPD, SRA, The Black Awakening 1of12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqpCpBk39UQ

Here we go “Lucifer/Christ” paradigm... and bible as a proof. I don’t believe either that so many persons are being possessed. Up to now I haven’t met anyone with these symptoms. Not even close. Did I miss something?

Next question would be why we are not allowed to see hidden/spirit world (if it does exist)? I am really open to new paradigms. But I am afraid this is just human imagination.

Because we allow it?
I agree. We simply allow others to manipulate our mind. Why? Because of different desires (material benefit, "frendship/partnership", ... ).

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 13:26
lqpCpBk39UQ

tnx for the clip Wynderer it deserves it's own thread so all can see it

while people are looking at the sky the tv and the navel

this hidden virus of the world is creeping in unseen

this is the occult connected to the the MKULTRA the covens TPTB

these are powers n principalities so-called strongmen n non-corporeal lifeforms

it's ok to not believe if you don't see

but this is real

it's part of life as we know it

TPTB doesn't want us to know about it for they are in league with it

without an investigative mind we will come up short of knowledge and be deceived

deception leads to destruction

many avalonians pat each other on the heads n backs for being awake n foolproof forming cliques of consent

this is a mistake

let's take Christ n Christianity as an example

many pride themselves for seeing through the control of Christianity when hello it's not the problem at all but a real solution

why

the principalities the powers n the strongmen only tremble before the Name of Christ

this is true just look into it

only good goof-balls denies the Living God

you will get a pat on the head from TPTB

many of you are way too mental n some too emotional

and most too stubborn about being right

'My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge' - Hosea 4:6

wynderer
16th September 2010, 13:34
Because we allow it?

This is how I think about the E word.......:)

In the early 80's I was involved in something that was big and political.

On the face of it you could think there was a good 'side' and a 'bad' side.

But one night I had a semi-lucid dream..or vision..or what-ever.

It was concerning someone that on the face of it was on the 'good' side....

But this person created a negative vibe...and other people responded to them with
their own negative vibe....

So....the vision (if you can call it that) was of a kind-of slimey, sick, maroon coloured....
STICKY BLOB.....

That had tentacles reaching out...seeking to feed itself...the 'arteries' of it near the
sticky blob itself were thick...but further down the line...the 'tentacles' were finer and
finer.....the finest of all were feeding off the slightest negativity....a harsh word or thought.

The Sticky Blob was like a spiritual/emotional 'cancer' .

And....for me....this is the root of E......a sickness.

Sure...this sickness....can be promoted by and used by....those addicted to the sickness.

You know...how we can be addicted to the things we are allergic to....

So......IMO...we have to try not to feed the Sticky Blob.

And watch out for when it's tentacles creep into our lives. I'm not immune. I'm not perfect.

But my concept of E..and recognising the Sticky Blob...has helped me to deal with 'stuff' in life'

:thumb:

Jaybee -- your first sentence -- 'because we allow it' -- i've said this before -- evil does not play nicely -- does not follow the rules of good conduct -- & DOES walk all over other's free will -- going after those w/spiritual power especially

sometimes on forums when i get the tiresome riff that there is something fundamentally wrong w/me because i have had my share of psychic attacks from the darkside -- sometimes i really want to answer, 'What's wrong w/you that you are NOT being attacked? Do you have so little soul/psychic energy, or are so clueless to what's around you , in your faces [satanist pedophiles in your community, for instance], that you are left alone? not juicy enough, or such a sheeple that you are no threat?'

EDIT to add -- thank you for re-posting the Russ Dizdar interview, RedeZra -- when i first saw your post, i thought, 'I have not lived in vain-- at least there's one other human paying attention to this threat' -- i wonder if this kind of stuff is what Jordan Maxwell was talking about in the one interview when he was saying what he sees in the future is so terrible -- i intuited so

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 13:55
I found this video to be quite hilarious...:lol:

vymR0rSaBEY

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 14:13
Good and evil are only figments of the collective human imagination; they do not outwardly exist anywhere in the universe.

Of course, there are the polarities by which everything we know is founded, but the terms good and evil carry the connotations of one being superior than the other, which is of course a false impression.

Nothing is right or wrong, good or bad; they simply are. Some things give us pleasure, some give us pain. None is above the other, they are what they are. The biggest trend with all of the new agers on this site is that most accept a reality where there is some grand boogey-man responsible for everything that they do not like about life, yet everything that they enjoy or love is somehow divinely inspired by 'love' and 'light'.
To embrace the reality of evil is to reject responsibility, to blame an exterior entity for everything that brings you pain or difficulty. This is a pathetic state of victim-hood, and as I've said before, there are no victims in this world. While favoring one polarity over the other, no spiritual progress can ever be obtained, and only by unifying opposites, by reconciliation, can we know immortality. Equilibrium, balance, harmony; these can only be known by one who walks the middle path.

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 14:20
What's wrong w/you that you are NOT being attacked?

the dark doesn't worry about spiritual potatoes ;)

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 14:37
Good and evil are only figments of the collective human imagination; they do not outwardly exist anywhere in the universe.

Of course, there are the polarities by which everything we know is founded, but the terms good and evil carry the connotations of one being superior than the other, which is of course a false impression.

Nothing is right or wrong, good or bad; they simply are. Some things give us pleasure, some give us pain. None is above the other, they are what they are. The biggest trend with all of the new agers on this site is that most accept a reality where there is some grand boogey-man responsible for everything that they do not like about life, yet everything that they enjoy or love is somehow divinely inspired by 'love' and 'light'.

To embrace the reality of evil is to reject responsibility, to blame an exterior entity for everything that brings you pain or difficulty. This is a pathetic state of victim-hood, and as I've said before, there are no victims in this world. While favoring one polarity over the other, no spiritual progress can ever be obtained, and only by unifying opposites, by reconciliation, can we know immortality. Equilibrium, balance, harmony; these can only be known by one who walks the middle path.

Totally agree Solphilos :thumb:
If you feed 'your negative side', that's what you're going to experience...
"Human race get off your knees!" - David Icke

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa77/nanasadd/Love%20and%20Light/wolves-331.jpg

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 14:43
To embrace the reality of evil is to reject responsibility, to blame an exterior entity for everything that brings you pain or difficulty.

to acknowledge the reality of evil is to accept responsibility and be aware n on guard

Dan is in denial

lemme strip you of Christianity

jaybee
16th September 2010, 14:46
the dark doesn't worry about spiritual potatoes ;)

Or CHIPS off the old block....?

:eek::cool:

I jest...

:p

wynderer
16th September 2010, 14:47
Totally agree Solphilos :thumb:
If you feed 'your negative side', that's what you're going to experience...
"Human race get off your knees!" - David Icke

i think David Icke is referring to fighting the NWO w/the get off your knees thing -- not the big bad wolf voice inside your head -- sorry you have to deal w/that -- it must be rough --you've talked about this before -- the bad wolf voice going at you all the time

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 14:50
to acknowledge the reality of evil is to accept responsibility and be aware n on guard

Dan is in denial

Red, you're hilarious...:lol:

What 'reality of evil'? Everything is an Illusion!

Only LOVE IS. :love:

=[Post Update]=

:evil:
i think David Icke is referring to fighting the NWO w/the get off your knees thing -- not the big bad wolf voice inside your head -- sorry you have to deal w/that -- it must be rough --you've talked about this before -- the bad wolf voice going at you all the time

Well aren't you feeding the NWO with your negativity, right now? They like that energy...:evil:

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 14:53
What 'reality of evil'? Everything is an Illusion!

so says the potato 'I'm just dreaming here' but you are not a potato ?

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 14:55

Dan is in denial

lemme strip you of Christianity

Thanks for the offer, but I stripped myself of those fetters long ago :lol:

How is one accepting responsibility by acknowledging a force that cannot be proved to exist? If one is aware and 'on guard', what abstract concept are you protecting yourself from? Inner compulsions or thoughts that contradict your established beliefs (i.e. cognitive dissonance)? Actions of others that you don't agree with?

No, it is irresponsible to point the finger at everything and everyone but yourself. It's too easy to believe in such a vague exterior force such as evil.

That same old tired reasoning that has led our race to the point we are today. If something bad happens to me, it's not my fault. "The world is on the brink of collapse, it's not my fault. Our skies, rivers, soil and food are polluted, not my fault. My husband has cancer, it's not his fault. I lost my job today and now I cannot pay my rent, not my fault. The devil is causing it, reptilians are causing it, the greys are causing it, the Masons are causing it, a sinister dark force is controlling us from behind the scenes, and it's all their fault."
Here we have a victim. Shortly, by the natural flow of things, a savior must enter by causation. Now we have the perfect formula for religion, cults, and control groups of all types.

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 15:00
so says the potato 'I'm just dreaming here' but you are not a potato ?

Keep dreaming, my friend...:couch2:

ptzNO01wcbo

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 15:01
How is one accepting responsibility by acknowledging a force that cannot be proved to exist?

lol you are one of the too mental ones

if something has not entered your perception yet it does not imply that it is universally non existant

you are not alone here

investigate what others say too or lock yourself up in your own world

look evil exists but I'm not blaming evil - if it enters me I must blame myself for allowing it in by lack of knowledge trickery power n greed

---

but you are not aware of the atma level Dan

you cannot get there without honesty integrity ethics right knowledge etc

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 15:13
you cannot get there without honesty integrity ethics right knowledge etc

That's why I dropped 'churchianity' in my awakening process... :love:

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 15:20
That's why I dropped 'churchianity' in my awakening process... :love:

so you think you can reach the atmic level without these qualities which you yourself must develop n cultivate and which Christ will guard

far out bro

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 15:23
so you think you can reach the atmic level without these qualities which you yourself must develop n cultivate and which Christ will guard

far out bro

Red, what is your definition for the word Christ? Please elaborate if you will...

TIA

jaybee
16th September 2010, 15:27
BepH3Z3aXNs

Jaybee -- your first sentence -- 'because we allow it' -- i've said this before -- evil does not play nicely -- does not follow the rules of good conduct -- & DOES walk all over other's free will -- going after those w/spiritual power especially

I'm not totally sure whether you are agreeing with me or not...:) I think you are...?

To expand a little on my...'because we allow it?' response..... I think that when the
body...is damaged... it is weakened and the Sticky Blob can 'get in' more
easily. (sjkted's vid above)

Also when the emotions and spirit is 'brought down'....ie child abuse....soap-operas on the telly etc....the emotions/spirit is weakened...giving an easier entrance...

sometimes on forums when i get the tiresome riff that there is something fundamentally wrong w/me because i have had my share of psychic attacks from the darkside -- sometimes i really want to answer, 'What's wrong w/you that you are NOT being attacked?

I hear you....not saying I'm special or anything....just on my guard etc... but I had a
humdinger of a psychic attack, in the night, about a year(ish) ago.

Again....in a lucid kind of dream....I REALLY managed to hold onto the NO FEAR thing.
Towards the end...as I was holding my own...in the dream-state...a sort of steam seemed
to be coming out of the palms of my hand....in the 'heat of battle' so to speak.

After I woke up...for hours I could feel a tingling on my hands....

Re the Sticky Blob....I think...opposites attract....so when something really positive is
happening...you might get some obstruction...out of the blue. To obstruct.

Even writing my last post... the long Sticky Blob one, not the chip one, lol.....when I was trying
to really concentrate to explain...my mobile started ringing. I thought...oh shut up.. and
ignored it. Then when I'd finished...I checked it...and I had a missed call from my Mom.
So I rang her....she hadn't called me...but said the phone was in her bag and must have
gone off on it's own....

THEN...when trying to concentrate on THIS post....a friend knocked on the door, to give
me something...and told me she'd just heard another friend of our's daughter, has
been involved in a car accident...but isn't thought to be badly hurt....

I tell you.....when you touch on this subject....well..you know what I mean...obstruction.

Fredkc
16th September 2010, 15:29
"Somebody tell a joke!" - Papa in Moonstruck

I've managed to stay out of this thread for 3 pages! Took the plunge.

"Why are you crying, papa?"
"I'm so confused." - Papa in Moonstruck

I'm having trouble telling who is putting on who here.

We jointly conspire, with all other life forms, to create this universe; then agree to absolve ourselves of that participation. A marvelous duality.

Then through externalization we relinquish control, but not our attention. Dichotomy within duality.

I'm tellin' ya, they outa sell tickets! Hell, I'd buy one!
(oops! we all did ;) )
Fred

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 15:34
[QUOTE=RedeZra;51188]lol you are one of the too mental ones

if something has not entered your perception yet it does not imply that it is universally non existant

you are not alone here

investigate what others say too or lock yourself up in your own world

look evil exists but I'm not blaming evil - if it enters me I must blame myself for allowing it in by lack of knowledge trickery power n greed

---

Oh, okay. So let's talk about the Easter bunny for a second here. You know, the one that hops around on Easter, sneaking into peoples houses in the dead of night and leaving baskets full of sugary sweets and coloring books. You know, he really does exist. I've seen him a few times on occasion, but I have trouble getting people to believe me. Next time they tell me that the big bunny isn't real, I'll use your line; "if something has not entered your perception yet it does not imply that it is universally non existant"

Sure, I am being sarcastic here, but at the same time I should state that I do agree with your statement, to a degree. I cannot state that evil is wholly and universally non-existent, because it does obviously exist in the reality tunnels and perceptions of some individuals. You believe it, so therefore it must exist at a certain level. This can be said for anything, as long as someone accepts it as part of their world. Objectively however, this bunny I mention is an imaginary archetype, and bears no semblance to an actual character. Same goes for this evil everyone holds so dearly, yet keeps at a distance. It exists only in the hearts and minds of it's faithful servants, or enemies. It matters not which, they both serve the purpose of perpetuating the illusion.

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 15:36
Red, what is your definition for the word Christ? Please elaborate if you will...

cannot define limit n comprehend Christ which Is the One Consciousness we all bask in

Omnipresence Omnipotence Omniscience

The Living God

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 15:40
We jointly conspire, with all other life forms, to create this universe; then agree to absolve ourselves in that participation. A marvelous duality.

Then through externalization we relinquish control, but not our attention. Dichotomy within duality.

I'm tellin' ya, they outa sell tickets! Hell, I'd buy one!
(oops! we all did ;) )
Fred

Yep yep. :thumb: And what an amusing scenario it is.

truthseekerdan
16th September 2010, 15:45
cannot define limit n comprehend Christ which Is the One Consciousness we all bask in

Omnipresence Omnipotence Omniscience

The Living God

I tend to agree that you 'cannot' however, I would like you (all) to watch the following video presentation that explains it 'a bit'...:love:

iX2W97spprc

Fredkc
16th September 2010, 15:50
Solphilios;
I have just spoken with a small, furry, and "imaginary archetype".
No candy for you next year. ;)

Fred

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 15:54
Next time they tell me that the big bunny isn't real, I'll use your line; "if something has not entered your perception yet it does not imply that it is universally non existant"

it's a good line feel free to use it I don't do copyrights

I'd like to think that evil is in the eye

but when investigations n experiences reveal that evil entities not seen by the senses are real

then I'm not gonna close my eyes n hope they don't see me too

I will try to figure out what's this about why the hush hush n what's up

---

if all is figments of the imagination then so is our moms n paps sons n daughters too

perhaps but for the sake of practicality we interact with our seen figments and do not helter skelter them as our own manifestation

that would be presumptuous of us would it not or just plane insane

the senses are finite n limited so we usually don't see the unseen but we can feel the presence

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 16:37
Solphilios;
I have just spoken with a small, furry, and "imaginary archetype".
No candy for you next year. ;)

Fred

Ah well, lucky for me I don't eat sweets much anymore. I will miss the Dora the Explorer coloring books though. :laugh:

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 16:45
it's a good line feel free to use it I don't do copyrights

I'd like to think that evil is in the eye

but when investigations n experiences reveal that evil entities not seen by the senses are real

then I'm not gonna close my eyes n hope they don't see me too

I will try to figure out what's this about why the hush hush n what's up

---

if all is figments of the imagination then so is our moms n paps sons n daughters too

perhaps but for the sake of practicality we interact with our seen figments and do not helter skelter them as our own manifestation

that would be presumptuous of us would it not or just plane insane

the senses are finite n limited so we usually don't see the unseen but we can feel the presence

I won't deny the existence of the entities of which you speak, but I won't call them evil either. For simplicity, I'll call them entities of mal-intent. Not inferior because of their intentions, they just are what they are, as they are simply another aspect of the divine, as are we. They're intentions may be opposed to our own on this plane of existence, but ultimately all is moving towards the same goal.

FrankoL
16th September 2010, 18:44
I won't deny the existence of the entities of which you speak, but I won't call them evil either. For simplicity, I'll call them entities of mal-intent. Not inferior because of their intentions, they just are what they are, as they are simply another aspect of the divine, as are we. They're intentions may be opposed to our own on this plane of existence, but ultimately all is moving towards the same goal.

Solphilos I agree with everything you post. Nice to have at least one on same frequency.
:couch2:

Solphilos
16th September 2010, 18:55
Solphilos I agree with everything you post. Nice to have at least one on same frequency.
:couch2:

Thanks mate. I have a sneaking suspicion that many of us are actually on the same page, or at least closely tuned in. Many of us will argue, debate and otherwise feel that we are in opposition or conflict, but much of the time it is not a conflict of ideas, but a confusion of words, and an inadequate ability to translate our feelings into language. Many of us experience the same things, but we define them differently and when we try to portray our world to others, things get lost in translation or pictures get painted inaccurately due to lack of an appropriate medium of expression. Language is the great barrier that divides us all.

RedeZra
16th September 2010, 23:04
I won't deny the existence of the entities of which you speak, but I won't call them evil either. For simplicity, I'll call them entities of mal-intent.

I'm fine with that

the intent n motive determines the degree of evil n good or malicious n benevolent
but it is not up to us to redefine what is good n what is evil

this is set in spiritual stone from the beginning before humans came about
there is no charm only chaos in a game without rules

if we delude ourselves into a mindset that we are the Most high and can do whatever we want with no consequences whatsoever then we are already set up to fail n fall

is there not a deliberate deception going on in the world or are we just paranoid
is someone out to fool us ?

I think so n guess what they have been doing it for centuries and even fickled with our history

how then can we hope to understand the world n ourselves in it without missing big time

well for one we have to study ancient texts ourselves and not only rely on what others tell us about this n that

if this is the age of deception then we should be very wary of the prophets of today

Loren
17th September 2010, 01:00
We know human beings have an enormous capacity for good and evil love and hate we see it in front of our eyes. What makes a person go that extra distance to help our fellow man ? What makes a person go over that edge to be a serial killer ? I think we are born into this and that you do have to have a death of the ego to be reborn to who we really are. A person truly living in the moment,divine bliss. Although at my age it would take a miracle. Ha ha Great post . Thanks RedeZra