PDA

View Full Version : Duncan O'Finioan: Any News?

Mandala
4th November 2012, 20:29
Just visited Duncan's site and there is only a message, himself shooting a bow, and a list of all the big time visitors to his site. Just wondering if any of you at news about him. They reran the Jesse Ventura special which included him last night.

The new Conspiracy Theory, with Jesse begins this Wednesday at 10:00 EST.

http://duncanofinioan.com/Home.php

Star Tsar
4th November 2012, 20:49
Mr O'Finian may well be informed but what lets say 90% of humanity is not so how can he have such a harsh view of his own kind?
Expecting us to be ready and perpared when most are in the dark is a little unfair I think.
Or am I just being a noob?
:confused:

Mandala
4th November 2012, 22:33
He seems bitter and angry, but what does he know or think he knows that we don't? What does he see coming? Does anybody have a clue?

humanalien
5th November 2012, 01:00
It does seem as if he pretty much, blew off all his internet
friends and not is concentrating on making money from
his seminars / classes.

I think the only time we hear from him now is when he is
on wolf spirit radio.

Kristin
5th November 2012, 01:07
When a person is silent, they are just being silent. I'm certain we have not heard the last of Duncan.
From the Heart,
Kristin

humanalien
5th November 2012, 22:33
What-ever he is doing, i wish him well.

M6*
6th November 2012, 00:57
Me too! M6*

Camilo
6th November 2012, 01:05
It should be kept in mind that due to the abuse he underwent he has multiple personalities disorder, and somebody in that position is very unpredictable and out of whack with reality, and from time to time he has flash backs into past experiences, so I would speculate that anything coming from him is not very reliable.

Star Tsar
6th November 2012, 10:17
I would have thought Miranda would have kept that in check perhaps?

Mu2143
6th November 2012, 11:38
He seems bitter and angry, but what does he know or think he knows that we don't? What does he see coming? Does anybody have a clue?

Did you ever listen to his interviews?

Duncan O'Finioan & Miranda Kelley - Between Worlds- 25 Feb 2012 Part 1
lQPl1TvdOwU

Duncan O'Finioan & Miranda Kelley - Between Worlds- 25 Feb 2012 Part 2
DBflbH5i4iM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzE0XNY_RFo
SzE0XNY_RFo

Operator
6th November 2012, 11:50
Duncan is ok. I contacted Randy Maugans. He's planning to have him on Offplanet radio again soon.
Check that website for coming announcement(s).

Mandala
6th November 2012, 23:17

Did you ever listen to his interviews?

Duncan O'Finioan & Miranda Kelley - Between Worlds- 25 Feb 2012 Part 1
lQPl1TvdOwU

Duncan O'Finioan & Miranda Kelley - Between Worlds- 25 Feb 2012 Part 2
DBflbH5i4iM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzE0XNY_RFo
SzE0XNY_RFo

Hi Mu, I heard him speak at the Awake and Aware conference, and I know he has a lot to be angry after the way he was treated. This seems more recently , like something has recently irritated him. I know he has said we are in a fight for our souls, but is there more info? Thank you operator I will listen to his interview.