PDA

View Full Version : Provo Canyon Bigfoot encounter

mojo
5th November 2012, 00:20
The story is gaining some traction on yahoo main page. At first I thought no but then I wasn't so sure about it. He might be a traveler here and thats why we never find remains.

Ss_Gm_N5C48

Here's the article.

Sunday, November 4, 2012 8:44am PST

Hikers take flight when what they thought was a bear resembles Bigfoot

By: Pete Thomas, GrindTV.com

When the black bear you think you're looking at from a safe distance suddenly stands and begins to resemble bigfoot, and that creature stares directly at you, how do you react? The hikers who captured the accompanying footage recently in Utah's Provo Canyon seemed to act appropriately: They bolted through the woods, with the camera still running, to get as far away from the creature as possible. "We ran straight to the car after that, leaving our tent and everything behind. "It's probably all still up there," states Beard Card, the YouTube user who posted the video. This is one of the more realistic Bigfoot escapades in some time.

Naturally, skeptics are analyzing the video in the hopes of finding an explanation. Yet even healthy cynics are pretty impressed with what they see. They note that the witnesses don't appear to be acting. If they were, the skeptics say, they'd likely be a lot more vocal, and fall into the overacting trap. (Watch this video for full breakdown.) They also didn't stick around to get a great shot, which also rings of a very natural reaction, but didn't help when it came to capturing a better image.

Nevertheless, the shot of what clearly looks like the animals big broad arms is extremely compelling, which is why Max Roth of Fox 13 caught up with Beard Card to talk about the incredible encounter.

Card told Roth how they were standing there for a good chunk of time even before recording what they believed to be a bear at the time, while he was trying to get the camera to work. During their exchange, Card hit on their reaction.

enhanced version:

uagEmnUoh9c

Cidersomerset
5th November 2012, 00:33
Interresting vid, The way it got up looked homanoid.Looks real, but could have been set up for a prank ? with out more info, who knows ?

Ah you have put up the write up, sounds very intrigueing !!

Snookie
5th November 2012, 02:23
My Uncle used to hunt in the mountains close to Creston BC. He said the ran across footprints in the forest which he felt sure were made by Bigfoot on more than one occasion.

Hip Hipnotist
5th November 2012, 04:20
Bigfoot my tookus ;-)

conk
5th November 2012, 15:37
The Indians maintain that Bigfoot lives underground. That may be why no physical evidence of them is ever found. Perhaps they die and are 'buried' underground.

Really like the Bigfoot TV show. Unless it's totally faked, there are some sounds recorded. Growls, howls, and knocks. Also, many testimonies about rock throwing.

RMorgan
5th November 2012, 15:40
Hey Mojo,

Well, judging by the video itself, itīs impossible to tell if this is real or not.

It could be real or it could be just a guy wearing a black suit.

Cheers,

Raf.