PDA

View Full Version : What if you were approached as to the end of the world and offered a ticket out?

Sammy
5th November 2012, 14:43
http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=31&Itemid=218

In fact, as it is becoming obvious, the ROGUE CIVILIZATION is deciding your future without asking or consulting you. They are making decisions that concern you every day, and you have no vote and no say. They have plans that involve the health and well being of every human on the planet and are deciding which bloodlines on Earth will live and which will die.

Based on the assumption the scenario depicted in the above quote from Kerry Cassidy's blog entry of November 3rd is true - I would like us to consider the following possible play-out of this scenario.

Let's assume that the "Break Away Human Civilization" has been able to scientifically conclude that Earth will be experiencing an "end of life" global event and that "they" have decided that "they" must save at least a portion of humanity which includes two groups -

a.) themselves (insiders) and

b.) whoever they deem may be worthy of saving

Such that the number of human beings fitting into Group A is well below the magic number of 500 Million. Thus there's room for some humans in Group B to make it through the impending event.

They are surely aware they cannot approach simply individuals without offering to these individuals a potential for survival of their immediate familial loved ones. If this is the case, and I were in charge, I would target the one individual within the family that I deem has the best chance of accepting the truth that not all of humanity can be saved and that it makes sense to save the best "stock" for Humanity 2.0 and that you are being approached now as opposed to once "the cat is out of the bag" such that the planet is consumed by panic (on the surface level) as to whether you would come on board or not. Of course, if you refuse, you can be killed. If you accept but then speak about it, you can be killed as well.

I would then allow that human being the right to bring with her/him to potential safety a pre-selected group of his immediate family (which I would have already factored into the mix to get close to that magic number of 500 million). I would have a priority list and for those who either chose, "No" (and thus would be killed) or those who chose, "Yes," but then opened their yap and thus had to be killed (along with the few who the human being yapped to) such that I can fill these self inflicted vacancies. I would end up with 500 millionish at some point.

So here is the hypothetical question - let us pretend we were one of the ones approached. What would you choose?

I will delay my own answer for a bit so as to not steer this thread's direction.

I hope Avalonians will participate in this exercise.

Love to All, justoneman

GaelVictor
5th November 2012, 14:47
I would pretend to say to them to pretentiously go **** themselves, or pretendedly die trying.

bram
5th November 2012, 14:51
I would definitely say yes. Then after getting the insider permit, I would attempt to steal the ship and take off with a group of like minded ppl for another far distant planet.

For further details refer to ''Blows Against the Empire" by Jefferson Airplane....

GoodETxSG
5th November 2012, 15:05
If nature is taking its course and we are on a planet that in this realm appears to be destroyed but may just be moving to a new realm... and the choice of hopping on a ship with a bunch of Lucifer Worshipers and the worst of humanity... I think I will sit on the roof with my family with a great pic a nic and watch the show. That ticket may just be them adding to the slaves they need to serve them after the "End of their world".
No thank you...

Flash
5th November 2012, 15:13
I am not sure I would still want to end up with profoundly psychopatic people governing the new world I would be in. I have lived this experience sy least once, i would rather try again where psychopathy is absent.

gripreaper
5th November 2012, 15:25
The second group will not be chosen, but will be those who have the wherewithall to survive the worst extinction level event in the history of planet earth. This group of individuals will be extremely resiliant, rugged, able to make split life changing decisions, able to survive in the harshest of conditions, and not be afraid to take out any competition he may be faced with. His animal reptilian instincts will help him to survive.

Then, when the breakaways return to claim their prize, he will be rewarded for his survival by becoming a full indentured slave to the elite, since the new hybrid human 2.0's will be superior to him. He will be the lowest form of species and will just be used for slave labor, waiting hand over fist on the elite victors.

How's that for an uplifting scenario?

golden lady
5th November 2012, 16:04
in my vision the survivors on planet earth raise their vibrations so much so that any returning elites and co wouldn't be able to remain here unless they did the same. So, no ticket for me I'd rather stay here thank you very much.

Cognitive Dissident
5th November 2012, 16:20
Just saw the following on the Project Camelot page about Henry Deacon, which I think is very relevant to the question at hand:

"The Secret Space Program: for our benefit, or that of others?

Maybe most importantly, Henry held the strong opinion that what has become frequently referred to as 'the secret space program' is well-intentioned (at least one of the programs) and is being managed by a group with the purpose of ensuring that the human race will survive, come what may.

For that reason, Henry was extremely reluctant to do or say anything to jeopardize its continuation. He urged us to support his stance.

In answer to our many questions, he explained that a classified, alternative space program, not in any way connected with the use of rocket motors, began soon after World War II and that other agendas - such as to radically reduce the world's population, and keep the remnants under tightly corralled control - were being pursued by entirely different and separate groups.

He emphasized that there was extreme diversity and compartmentalization among behind-the-scenes governing groups on Earth (just as among the alien visitors), had not seen any evidence that one single group was in overall control, and that their differing plans and agendas for the human race were not in any kind of strong alignment.

Most interestingly, he told us that the Department of Homeland Security (apparently the name bears little relation to its function) had been established partially as a co-ordinating organization for at least some of these groups (many of them intel) after other attempts to facilitate the groups working together to share project information had failed. Henry had been part of some of those attempts, which is one reason why he is so unusually well-informed in diverse areas (compartmentalized for many people) where much information is not shared at all. "

Peace of Mind
5th November 2012, 16:20
If such an incident were to happen, dying while fighting for fairness sounds more welcoming than living amongst cowards and the wicked. Why would anyone want to live this way, knowing they will not live forever anyway? You have to be pretty disempowered and selfish to even consider wanting to live in such a way. I for one would rather ride it out here in a more righteous and noble manner. Choosing between dying in peace or living with a potentially more problematic society than we already have now is actually an easy choice for me.

Peace

angelahedgehog
5th November 2012, 16:31
I often amuse myself with stories that I make up about what life might be like in a bunker or spacecraft or another planet somewhere, with some of the Someones that have self-selected themselves into the survivor camp. I sometimes pick specific people and visualise them in different scenarios, for instance I have one where they're standing outside a luxurious communal toilet having a discussion about why Someone One is more important than Someone Two and why Someone One doesn't see why they should have to use the toilet after Someone Two ... you know, everyday sort of camping scenarios that gilt-edged lifestyles offer no exposure to ... I suppose they'll have to put together a set of protocols for dealing with sharing things ... that's going to be a lot of fun. Learning to share. No thanks.

I'll go down with my people here, where I'm loved and appreciated, I will chop wood, carry water and help anyone who ever needs it in whatever way I can and when my last second has passed and my last breath exhaled - I have a plan which I am not sharing here.

Real people tend to pull together in a crisis, tend to come together in communities and discover what in reality is real and important, and what isn't.
I don't want a ticket and I hope it's never offered to anyone I love. It's not the future I would wish on anyone.

BrianEn
5th November 2012, 17:22
I'll stick with my people too. It's sounds like a tempting offer but who knows the true price. That's not something I'm willing to pay. Do any of these people do anything out the goodness of their heart? I don't think so. I'll take my chances with the people that will.

jagman
5th November 2012, 17:33
Ah, The story of Lot & family. Genesis 19:1

DevilPigeon
5th November 2012, 17:37
-----

On a very general level, I really don't understand the need for the many years/decades/centuries/millenia of gameplay that's being sculpted out for us if the end objective is already known, ie that of total control and population reduction... If the game has been in play for so long, then population reduction wouldn't have been on the agenda (or been high up on it) as at that time the population wouldn't be as great as it is now... As for total control, nothing achieves that more than fear itself, so why don't they just bring out their big guns as soon as they can???

It's almost as if what they're trying to gain has zero meaning unless accompanying it is also our genuine support and approval...

Even if they get what they want, and assuming that we're all part of one and live forever, I can't see the motive, as surely we'll all be reunited back to unity eventually anyway....

confused
5th November 2012, 17:37
I would like to say I would not, but the truth is I really don't know. To me, it's kind of like saying what would you do if someone was pointing a gun at you - you really can't say until you are or have been in that situation.

Something to consider - although you will end up with the same bunch of psychopaths running the world today, how is that worse than dying on Earth with everyone else? At least you may be able to keep the hope alive for the humanity that will continue to live. If you perish, the psycopaths still continue to rule humanity but this time with even less hope of resistance than if you decide to go and survive. One day you will die anyway, so whats the difference if you stay alive a little longer, at least if just to keep the hope and possibility of a brighter future alive.

I wonder how people with children and grandchildren would respond to this question. What would you do when the fate of the ones you love rests on your decisions? This is a very difficult thing to come to terms with either way.

Rocky_Shorz
5th November 2012, 17:52
If nature is taking its course and we are on a planet that in this realm appears to be destroyed but may just be moving to a new realm... and the choice of hopping on a ship with a bunch of Lucifer Worshipers and the worst of humanity... I think I will sit on the roof with my family with a great pic a nic and watch the show. That ticket may just be them adding to the slaves they need to serve them after the "End of their world".
No thank you...

exactly my thoughts, they found room between piles of gold to fit in a few slaves...

I'd rather watch them leave this world and the moment they were gone give a tug on a timeline to make the disasters disappear...

whistles innocently

Hey all you rich dudes and dudettes, I'm selling timeshare on a space orb, 5 Star accommodations, just sign your name on the dotted line

Snoweagle
5th November 2012, 18:35
No thanks, would rather go down fighting or take a bullet to the back of my head than live amongst them.

What the supporters of the elite plan for depopulation seem to have forgotten is the heart betrayal they nurture toward everyone else, will infest, very violently, their own relationships with each other when we are gone. Psychopaths to a one, insanity, cannibalistic, looney tune religious emergence, worse than that exists today.

How could you trust any of them?
They will still expect "privilege" and who amongst them would want to be considered "slaves" to this new fewer elite?

When we have been exterminated and the remaining 500 million have to live together they will have no trust for one another. Betrayal is all they know. Betrayal is their mantra.

You might enjoy this movie as an analogy for their existence: The Lord of the Flies 1990

0nIJ1630By8

mojo
5th November 2012, 18:50
Great question for a thread justoneman. I hope I would answer the right way but faced with the reality of it I think it would be hard to say no if the world was crumbling around me but I would like to think I would say no and prepare in my own way.

Operator
5th November 2012, 19:16
The second group will not be chosen, but will be those who have the wherewithall to survive the worst extinction level event in the history of planet earth. This group of individuals will be extremely resiliant, rugged, able to make split life changing decisions, able to survive in the harshest of conditions, and not be afraid to take out any competition he may be faced with. His animal reptilian instincts will help him to survive.

Then, when the breakaways return to claim their prize, he will be rewarded for his survival by becoming a full indentured slave to the elite, since the new hybrid human 2.0's will be superior to him. He will be the lowest form of species and will just be used for slave labor, waiting hand over fist on the elite victors.

How's that for an uplifting scenario?

I think my answer is somewhat similar.

The more you inform yourself and the more you prep for what is potentially coming the more you
provide yourself with a ticket to be within the "add on" group.

That's the whole philosophy ... we are just fooling ourselves.

Camilo
5th November 2012, 19:25
I would not even consider for a second the possibility to live among such kind of beings at all, I would rather die with dignity and be born again in a world without them, and be part of a new world full of potential and greatness.

Not to long ago I read somewhere (I wish I could remember where), that some of those believed ET's visiting us now, are members of that so called brake away civilization, coming back from the future to this time line, attempting to correct their mistake and to warn us about it.

Spiral
5th November 2012, 19:31
Let's assume that the "Break Away Human Civilization" has been able to scientifically conclude that Earth will be experiencing an "end of life" global event and that "they" have decided that "they" must save at least a portion of humanity which includes two groups -

a.) themselves (insiders) and

b.) whoever they deem may be worthy of saving

IF this actually what we are faced with, there will be no tickets being handed out, all the places will be taken by heavily screened individuals.

I'm surprised that the word "abductee" hasn't come up, those who have already had plenty of time to come to terms with the mental & emotional problems associated with such a scenario, yet are not in the military or government, and have been monitored & modified since before gestation would be those who make up any slack in the numbers.

binemaya
5th November 2012, 19:31
:-) IŽd rather celebrate here with gaia. Cheers!

Tony
5th November 2012, 19:35
Hmmm... Everyone seems to clamour to join a group, why, because they do not want to be alone. However we are 'all' alone, and in being so, we are 'all' at one.

Loneliness is a good thing to share.

music
5th November 2012, 19:50
You know, I posted this scenario a while ago here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37916-The-Ultimate-Moral-Dilemma), because I felt it was important to consider the idea due to the difficult choices we all may soon be forced to make. Not necessarily this one, but hard choices, and they are easier to make if we have done our moral homework earlier. But because my name is not Kerry Cassidy, it was not well received or considered.

Rocky_Shorz
5th November 2012, 21:00
just read the boarding schedule, after the Elites and Bankers board, all open seats are available only for Fox News Viewers that are easily mind controlled...

dang it I knew I should have turned it on once or twice... ;)

Lifebringer
5th November 2012, 21:03
If they are not representative of my Father in Heaven and Our Creator, then I respectfully decline their offer to be enslaved in yet, ANOTHER LIFETIME OF OPPRESSION, on the crappy end of the stick.

€=[Post Update]=€

Lot easier to find them, they'll be the ones hiding like Sadaam, when JUSTICE came for his atrosities too.

TigaHawk
5th November 2012, 22:14
Being offerd to join the very people that opress us and shaped the world into the hellhole it is today? (when you think of how things could be done slightly differenty, with only a fraction of the effort and money that was used to turn the world into what it is today...)

I'd happily be the spaceship underware bomber if possible :D (oh the irony?)

or

Or give them the finger whilst smiling as they vaporise me :D

Craig
5th November 2012, 23:03
I like very much this question, apologies to Music for missing the other thread. The very nature of this forum would lead to most if not all electing to stay behind, I on the other hand would take a differing approach. I would say YES PLEASE, then I would go home and create hundred's of websites hosted all over the world explaining what is happening. Then after the bullet enters the back of my head I would then approach the nearest deity and if possible place them in a choke hold and scream at them declaring this experiment called Earth is a complete failure - reset and change the operating parameters, do not repeat, do not pass GO.

End Rant

Hope the bullet catches me unawares cause whilst not afraid to die, the act of dying kinda fills me with dread.

PS Hope their spaceship is powered by microsoft and blue screens on the launch pad, or better still Apple and that Itunes doesn't extend into space :ballchain:

Sammy
6th November 2012, 00:03
OK, a clarification is needed. In the scenario I hoped to paint in the OP, it is believed that no one that remains on the surface of Earth would survive. Yes, it is possible that some could survive despite the predictions of the PTB scientists, but in the scenario I stated above, we are to realize that there would be no survivors that remained on or near the surface of the Earth (again, in the best estimations of the PTB scientists).

So gripreaper's scenario is not meant to be a possibility for this specific "scenario play." The only survivors would be those transported some way off planet and possibly those who were allowed into the very deep underground bases (which the folks in these DUMBs may still be at greater risk than folks taken off planet).

Here are some dilemmas I saw for the individual that is not an insider (and thus already going along with the plan) that has been approached - someone in Group B. That individual would be deciding for several of his close family members and yet could not speak with any of them about the matter without risking certain death (as he would be told if he did open his mouth that he and his whole family would die immediately).

Now, this scenario is even trickier, yes? Note, Kerry suggests "some bloodlines" would be sought to save. Yet, how do you save someone who would not cooperate? Make sure you understand I am using the word "save" from the point of view of saving their current human life. I do not imply this would be wise for someone's soul.

But the dilemma that one family member could have the very lives of their closest loved ones (which for most on earth is also their closest family members) in their hands cannot be lightly considered.

Anyways, I will pop off soon with my own answer once I get home tonight.

Thanks for the awesome responses so far. Cheers, justone

ghostrider
6th November 2012, 00:22
I didn't come here to run, I came to stand and fight, and be, and help , to the end I will be and fufill my personal mission for the greater good, even if it requires my life ... 626 billion years earth has survived, my 60-75 year tour aint nothing...

AriG
6th November 2012, 00:22
I would request that they consider very carefully and identify the one human being who was being left behind who is the antithesis of their philosophy and offer that person my place.

bram
6th November 2012, 00:57
Some very serious responses here!! To all those who say, no, I couldn't possibly live amongst them, can I ask where you are living now?

Anyway, they could not survive without us. Who will do the work for them?

Rocky_Shorz
6th November 2012, 01:24
well they might have realized they don't have enough food on board for the long haul, so when you go to dinner, it might be on a plate... ;)

this is tough since most of the elite we talk about are cold blooded killers...

going to another planet with them means they will still be the leaders

how about an ET ship lands in the neighborhood and gives everyone a chance to travel to a new world to restart humanity, no government, we lead by majority agreement.

the planet is just like earth, photo's attached...

your whole family can go...

the elites are staying underground...

Wind
6th November 2012, 02:11
Time is not as we perceive it, all of this has happened already. Some say that the greys are the "elite" (the negative version of humanity), who went to the bunkers and then travelled back in time to stop/alter the shift. Roswell crash was a big part of it, because it started the whole secret space program. Also the forces of light have tried to help us and they have helped, but the haven't intervened with the free will unlike the malevolent beings.

Some of humanity went to other planets (incarnated) and some moved to a higher planes of consciousness. A new Earth that vibrates on a higher level. Why? Because that is the way of the creation. Evolve or die. Humanity was a too special creation to be losed now. So that's why a really big choice had to be made in order to help humanity. Gaia can handle herself, no matter what.

It is a massive paradox that we hardly can understand with our human brains.

When my time comes I will be at peace. I will listen to my higher self, because I know that it will guide me to the place where I must be.

Mulder
6th November 2012, 07:08
Considering my life here is a living hell & the nicer I am the worse I get treated by everyone: I'm going to be alone this Christmas and the next forseable Christmas's so I think I will go and take the ticket.
Hopefully, I will make some difference in the next world because I certainly am invisible and like a "ghost no one believes in" in this world. I might be able to get everyone to "drink the cool aid" that I have poisoned or spat-in.

Anchor
6th November 2012, 07:50
LOL

Nope

Seriously, nope.

Have you, even for one minute considered what the terms of the offer of such a ticket would entail ?

I'd say no thank you.

(Or something along those lines ;) )

Anyway, I am an Anchor :) I got stuck in for a reason.

Carmody
6th November 2012, 07:54
LOL

Nope

Seriously, nope.

Have you, even for one minute considered what the terms of the offer of such a ticket would entail ?

I'd say no thank you.

Yeah, but curiosity might take hold. for a moment, at least.

Being of backwoods origin, I can understand that curious cat, the one with the paw over the open light socket..thinking of that that ole' Aussie proverb: "**** it, let's do it!"

Antagenet
6th November 2012, 07:58
I would go.
It would be my survival instinct which is very strong.
I have always wanted to optimize my life span and every second more I can stay alive
is one second longer that all my health food, clean living, and self care pays off.
the ultimate victory for the elites is our death, therefore I aim to live as long as possible.

I have already lived among sociopaths and narcissists and elites. Im not afraid of them or even
dismayed anymore. I know how to manipulate them to my own advantage. If it was a choice
between dying and being amongst them I would choose life. I would hope there would be other
loving people who somehow made it, and we could find each other. That would be exciting.

It wouldnt be much different that the life I lived here.

Being a writer, too, my curiosity would propel me to take the ticket.
The deal breaker would be, if I cant take my man and my dogs, forget it.

modwiz
6th November 2012, 08:05
Hmm, let's see who are our oppressors? It is our family members as members of the police and armed forces. The elite would be nothing without our own turning on us for 30 pieces of silver, a pension and a sense of power over others. Any delusions about maintaining order are made up ones.

Crime is created from the fake lack created by the theft and hoarding of the upper classes who use the muscle of the lower classes to protect them. We glorify our nobility in contrast to the psychopathic natures of the elite. Let's face it. Our own do their dirty work for them.

The common people have always needed an aristocracy of some sort because the common person is incapable of higher thought. Intelligence is not distributed evenly throughout humanity. The problem with an aristocracy is that it does not do its' proper job of leading benevolently. There were golden ages and they had golden leaders. They have to police themselves because the common man/woman is quite incapable of it.

Modern society and rule by a tiny elite are in-your-face proof of it. I would say there is more of the intelligence gene floating around in the common person than ever before on this planet. Nobles incapable of keeping "it" in their pants when eyeing a pretty peasant woman have let that gene out of their "bags". There are common people capable of leading and doing it right (benevolently). The idea that we know how to rule ourselves as equals is a dangerous delusion. Unworkable too. Besides people do not need to be ruled. Society just needs a benevolent hand at the ships wheel.

The truth is not pretty. It is why so few are willing to look at it.

Yes, I'd take the ticket. Me and a few other common people would show those pencil necks what culling was all about. :eyebrows: Bring family members? Can't think of any who aren't part of the problem. My son might be savable. Taken away from all of the stupid as a reference he might see his dad has been giving him the goods all along.

I do have friends/acquaintances that would qualify.

bram
6th November 2012, 10:46
Why are they asking us anyway? Must be some kind of a trick............ unless we're just the same as them, but only think we are superior?

Flash
6th November 2012, 14:40
Being food or slave in a closed in environment, how awful - oh, I forgot, we are in a closed in environment with a think layer of oxygen.

GrnEggsNHam
6th November 2012, 15:05
I would not be chosen as the answer they seek would never slip past my lips. However if somehow this happened and they miscalculated and asked me, I would say "NO" and bluntly prepare myself for what was to come. I would never be able to live a full life if I answered "YES" and this is a simple fact for me.

Carmody
6th November 2012, 18:11
49B8dZ8GSPQ

Song:"Left Behind"
by: Sanjiva
Album: Majic Mushrooms
Label:Millennium

Sammy
7th November 2012, 12:47
I can only answer based on my own, personal situation.

First, I am honest in that I can consider, now, what I would do. I could even "decide" now what I would do... but if this scenario actually came forth, I am not so certain I would do what I am about to state. Anyways, here goes -

If I were told that I have been identified as the "family" leader and thus the situation I would be offered is that the entire group must go, including myself then my answer would depend on who was included in the group.

If it were my sister and her grand daughter (who my sister is raising), my sons, my mother (my father is dead), my current wife and her daughter then I would likely say, "Yes."

Why I would say yes is that I would not want to live with myself if I decided "no" for anyone in that specific group. BUT!, I would ask that at the last minute I be allowed to stay and be of help to others as long as it is possible to help anyone else. If I was told again, firmly... the answer I must make is either "It must be ALL of you (including myself) or none of you" then I would have to say, "Yes."

There would have to be the following circumstance for me to make the, "Yes" decision. I would have to have the very best evidence that the human beings who are making this offer to me do not have an "evil surprise." For example, as suggested by Damon Knight in his short story, "To Serve Man."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_Man_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29

Another bad ending would be to find that all the PTBs wanted to do was take off world (or to safety in DUMBs) just enough of the Tier 2 humans (the non-elite like myself and my family) they needed to restart the Earth such that us Tier 2 humans are the labor force for the Tier 1 human. Without having to study this, it appears to me that Earth could be managed just fine with a half billion or so folks (where 99.5% of these are Tier 2 humans) where there is a small "police breed" and then about 2.5 million Tier 1 humans (the elite). It appears that without the other 6.5 or so billion Tier 2 humans, the Earth would be able to revive Herself in just a few generations. Of course, the zero point (or near zero point) energy could then be released and there would be no more need for two economies (the one shown to us in the movie) and the "other" economy we believe exists now.

The reason I describe the above as bad is because in this possibly branch of my scenario play tree, it turns out that the "extinction level event" sold to the Tier 2 human candidates was a lie and that once the PTBs had their volunteer group isolated, they used some type of weaponry to wipe out "human life" that was left on the surface. Coffins in Georgia come to mind as well as the famed Georgia Guidestones.

Now I am sure if this last version of the scenario happened and I found my family group and myself still alive but now, clearly segregated as a Tier 2 human (no secrets anymore as none would be needed), I may perhaps lose the great attitude - an understatement.

And now to consider the "death of the body" factor. It is possible that we reside on a planet where for most of us... when we die, our souls are able to be "captured" by an intentioned group of beings. The most popular theory is that this is being done by Grey aliens. I am unsure if this occurs in the third dimension ... something suggests to me this is managed from another dimensional experience zone (my own words). If no mater what level one attains to free their soul in their current, earth bound, physical body centered experience, I am unsure as to what it might take for an individual's soul to avoid capture (or maybe better said as re-captured - as some suggest this has occurred hundreds if not thousands of times for most of us). With this concern in mind I would think that the chances a person is able to achieve a continuous state (and thus gain experience with) existence where one's soul is free increases that individual spirit's chance of avoiding capture upon death of the body.

The reason for all the blabber in the above paragraph is because I believe it is critical that any spirit being that desires to attain (or re-gain) autonomy must do all they can to retain sovereignty of their own soul upon death of their physical body. If a person wastes the opportunity one has in living in these times to free their own soul and does not anchor that "new self" then perhaps they may need to go back to an implant station and/or experience another fate that to me seems far less optimistic.

So with all the above in mind in the context of the above depicted scenario, it is my firmest opinion that unless one does their own personal work to reach the freest state possible for their soul component, than none of the rest really matters.

Enjoy the Day and Love to All - Chester

Jules
7th November 2012, 13:26
It is like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. There is no good result ethically. If you were approached and answered either way it is cruel of them to ask. Knowing you are chosen above others is elitism. Knowing you choose death is against life, in a sense suicidal. So I would just have to say I have no answer, and say let God decide. Besides, if you survive, what kind of world is it going to be? You are kept alive, but who is really benefiting? So you survived a new form of slavery, maybe? Is there a definitive answer...

Jules
16th November 2012, 04:19
LOL

Nope

Seriously, nope.

I'd say no thank you.

Yeah, but curiosity might take hold. for a moment, at least.

Being of backwoods origin, I can understand that curious cat, the one with the paw over the open light socket..thinking of that that ole' Aussie proverb: "**** it, let's do it!"

RE: the cat= been there, done that.