PDA

View Full Version : To Engage or Not Engage? Is the Consciousness Movement a Trap or a Liberator?

AriG
5th November 2012, 19:34
We would all probably agree that we are on the precipice of a drastic shift in our paradigm. This won't manifest through the 2012 scenario, but more slowly and subtly over the course of the next several years. Being the talented creatures that we are, we are well equipped with a selection of tools in our toolbox. One of those tools is the consciousness movement. A movement that appears to subscribe to the mindset that if we manifest our desired realities through reprogramming, that we will be unaffected by the deeds and machinations of the dark forces that have prevailed over this epoch.

I just watched Dr. Bruce Lipton's ' The Power of Consciousness '. At roughly 26.5 minutes, he addresses the evil and injustice by suggesting that we not engage and that we can create any reality we wish by individually manifesting our desires through conscious awareness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=VYYXq1Ox4sk&NR=1

Conversely, some of the other tools we have in our toolbox include activism, exposure, and potential conflict should the conditions require such a drastic action. This begs the question, " which tool is the right tool for the job ?"

Dr. Lipton speaks volumes of truth about the control we have over our health, happiness and personal circumstances from an awakened and Western perspective of privilege. Most of us could certainly benefit by subscribing to these practices as most here are probably equipped with the basic resources ( housing, food, access to information, etc). But what about the majority of the world? Those living on less than $2 per day with inadequate.... everything? Those same souls whose lives are the manifestation of the evil and selfish deeds of leaders, multi-nationals and the imperialistic machine that runs this planet?

As we think about being in possession of awareness and our role in changing the paradigm/timeline, I am certainly drawn to the concept of "not engaging" or "withdrawing consent" and manifesting my personal world. It would be far easier than the role that I have been sent to play. But isn't that approach just a bit naive and selfish? Does anyone here really believe that if we each "do our own thing" that the rulers will just evaporate and Gaia will be restored to her former glory while all god's children live in harmony?

As I continued to watch Dr. Lipton's interview, I wanted to take the plunge. I wanted to turn my back on the knowledge that i must share and disassociate myself from all things conspiratorial and disturbing. I no longer wanted to be pissed off or feel vengeful. I wanted all my cells to be harmoniously interacting and contributing to my personal health and happiness. And then, I considered something rather dark and acrid - is it possible, either willingly or unknowingly, that so many in the new age/consciousness movement are promoting mankind's surrender to the dark side? In a moment where every sensible human should be screaming the injustices from the rooftops, how can so many believe that re-programming our subconscious mind will drastically alter the intentions of those who are so dark and demonic as to actively murder 90% of the world's population? If we buy in to "love and light", conscious awareness and individually retreat to our own nirvanas, are we enlightened "sitting ducks" who have surrendered their useful tools of righteousness and sense of injustice and yes, anger to the Overlords of Planet Earth? Will we become their most useful tool in the destruction of mankind? Is this where we, in a state of conscious bliss and perceived reality unknowingly purchase a one way ticket into the Matrix?

RUSirius
5th November 2012, 20:07
Very well said, I've shared in your thoughts, let me say this about that..."I dont know".

greybeard
5th November 2012, 20:27
And there's more
Rupert Sheldrake and Bruce Lipton in entertaining discussion.
Out of the box science at its best.
Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXpndnjHvqw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXpndnjHvqw

christian
5th November 2012, 20:44
I think it does help to follow your own bliss. Because by doing this, you inspire others to do the same.

http://fabquote.co/wp-content/uploads/H.-Thurman-People-who-have-come-alive.jpg

I think it boarders on arrogance, this perspective of a Westerner to think that someone in the most dire material poverty cannot experience the absolute love and all the rest that really fulfills a human being.

What tools to utilize? It all boils down to awareness, detachement, and intention, I find. I wanna be aware of all that happens and I intend to not let myself be attached or swayed by anything and I intend to create a peaceful and harmonious environment within me and around myself.

Becoming conscious of everything, asserting my natural right of free self-determination, letting the universal flow of love express itself through me. That's my toolbox, that simple, that's what brings me joy and bliss. For what it's worth eventually? I don't worry about that for a second.

The Dao De Jing (http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/core9/phalsall/texts/taote-v3.html) would say "engaging without engaging." I highly recommend reading the whole thing, takes 15 minutes, it's a supreme guide for how to engage with yourself and others.

Often folks wanna "help" others by talking someone into "understanding" something. Giving people thoughts and ideas this way is like giving someone a spade and forcing him to dig, to cultivate crops in the way you envision. You cannot force someone into bliss, but you might loose your own this way, this can create confusion within all involved.

I've just been out for a nice walk and feel like rambling and rumbling here, so make out of this what you will, throw it all away, whatever you do is fine with me. :)

greybeard
5th November 2012, 20:52
For Christian and thanks for the written word which I am reading.
Eckhart Tolle speaks of that which cannot be spoken of.
Tao Te Chin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sKFS64boAso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sKFS64boAso

enfoldedblue
5th November 2012, 21:13
This is something I have spent a lot of time thinking about...and like most things i found it comes down to a balanced approach. An analogy that that helped me find my own balance is the following: I saw myself as a cell in a body. One day I became aware that there was a huge horrific tumour in the body that was sucking up the body's resources and making the body VERY sick. I began to focus on the tumour...it was horrific and yet facinating. I became so engaged with wanting to fight this tumour that it began to take up a lot of room in my personal reality and eventually I found myself brought down by the sheer scale and evil of this growth (and ultimately I was feeding it with my energy...it doesn't care if we are for or against it...as long as our energy is directed to it in some way). Eventually I realized that I had become so focused on it and was so busy yelling about it that I was literally becoming consumed by it. When I pulled back I realized that as a cell in the body the best thing I could do for myself and the whole was to focus on making my little world healthy and loved filled.

We can only work within our personal spheres of influence...that is where our power lies...when we become to focused on that which is beyond our sphere of influence we become overwhelmed with despair and feel like there is nothing we can do....which is exactly what they want. This DOES NOT mean pretending the tumour doesn't exist, or just focusing on selfish pursuits. For me it means living my life in integrity and love....it means everything from being conscious of how I spend money (buying local, supporting businesses with ethical principals etc), to getting out and actively engaging and working to develop community spirit; it means treating those around me with love, and nuturing all that I want to see flourish.

christian
5th November 2012, 21:24
They say, when you look long enough into the abyss, you become the abyss. That is not necessarily so, I find. It's a question of applied willpower in essence.

You can also focus on this tumor and still not be consumed by it. You can turn the tables on it.

Inelia's fear processing exercise (http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-tools/33-ascension-tools/105-fear-processing-exercise.html) is a brilliant way of doing this, I find.

But the willpower is trained like muscles, I guess, in moderation and with breakes inbetween, so that you don't break. Taking it easy for a change can of course be very beneficial to get your act together - to then attack once again.

Anyways, it's again this point of being aware but not being played like a violin by things in your awareness.

enfoldedblue
5th November 2012, 21:44
Yes, processing fear is a crucial part of the whole healing process. I ran a workshop on this earlier in the year. Most people are taught to push fear away, to keep it at bay. By not allowing the fear to simply move through us it remains trapped in our unconscious to our own detriment. But when we learn to allow fear to take its natural course it just rises up and moves through us (BTW this process was not invented by Inelia, but it is great that she is promoting it).
Personally I choose to be aware of the tumour, but not focused on it. I choose to put my focus on the things I want to see flourish...that’s my path.

ThePythonicCow
5th November 2012, 21:55
And then, I considered something rather dark and acrid - is it possible, either willingly or unknowingly, that so many in the new age/consciousness movement are promoting mankind's surrender to the dark side? In a moment where every sensible human should be screaming the injustices from the rooftops, how can so many believe that re-programming our subconscious mind will drastically alter the intentions of those who are so dark and demonic as to actively murder 90% of the world's population? If we buy in to "love and light", conscious awareness and individually retreat to our own nirvanas, are we enlightened "sitting ducks" who have surrendered their useful tools of righteousness and sense of injustice and yes, anger to the Overlords of Planet Earth? Will we become their most useful tool in the destruction of mankind? Is this where we, in a state of conscious bliss and perceived reality unknowingly purchase a one way ticket into the Matrix?

Good questions.

lookbeyond
5th November 2012, 22:04
Very well said, I've shared in your thoughts, let me say this about that..."I dont know".

Ill agree with that!

love lookbeyond

Anchor
5th November 2012, 22:07
Is the Consciousness Movement a Trap or a Liberator?

It has the potential to be both.

AriG
5th November 2012, 22:12
I think it does help to follow your own bliss. Because by doing this, you inspire others to do the same.

http://fabquote.co/wp-content/uploads/H.-Thurman-People-who-have-come-alive.jpg

I think it boarders on arrogance, this perspective of a Westerner to think that someone in the most dire material poverty cannot experience the absolute love and all the rest that really fulfills a human being.

:)

Hey Christian :)

Let me clarify my intent - the very very poor, the exploited of developing nations don't necessarily have the luxury of philosophical contemplation through forums and Youtube videos when they are faced with such basic life sustaining tasks as finding clean water and food. They are probably more equipped to experience bliss than we, naturally. . That wasn't really the focus of my post, but more a sidebar observation. I think what I was trying to say is that those of us who are truly blessed with the luxury of not having to worry about life's basic necessities are more likely to survive genocide or the coming Oppression. We are informed and probably a little spoiled and get to choose whether we want to fight the good fight or wander off into a consciousness shift versus being obliterated as the Genocide machine devastates those without physical resources.

greybeard
5th November 2012, 22:18
Its a mistake to confuse true spirituality with New Age love and light.
Look what Gandhi achieved---- that's the power of spirituality.

Krishna and Arjunan fought the battle--- the forces of evil were defeated.

Here is a prayer that has changed the life of many.

" God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change
Courage to change the things I can
and wisdom to know the difference"

Chris

AriG
5th November 2012, 22:22

Can we do both? Dr. Lipton states not and he is incredibly popular. My concern with his approach is that a lot of people will be blind-sided when faced with Oppression. As we look at the response of people of the East Coast US to TS Sandy, we can clearly see that most people are never ready for catastrophe, even when its on the radar and bearing down on them. If those of us who are in possession of truth and information turn inward and stop screaming from the rooftops, I feel we're doomed. There must be a way to maintain one's sense of well being amidst all the negativity that is the truth movement. I hope Dr. Lipton is well intentioned and wish he would find a way to incorporate awareness of the efforts of the dark side and how to cope with that as well.

4evrneo
5th November 2012, 22:25
letting the universal flow of love express itself through me.

Beautifully said Christian,
I agree.

Annette

lookbeyond
5th November 2012, 22:27
Actually, there is something i would like to add.Some people are exposed to truly horrific circumstances in this life and even though we all like to talk about creating our own bliss etc when we are faced with what some people are, how would we really fare?Arent we somewhat arrogant in assuming that positive thinking and contributions in this world would be enough to prevent horrific things happening to us and that we will move through it without fear because that is the plan?

The reason i say this is because we really cant comment on having control of fear until we have experienced it,i dont mean occasional fearful events such as awaiting results of a biopsy, i mean the big stuff. I will never forget the horrifying dream my mother experienced as a woman with three young children dying of cancer, she told of dreaming she was being eaten alive by a giant grub.How would we really fare in the face of terror, i dont know,and nobody can say they do until those shoes have been worn.

4evrneo
5th November 2012, 22:46
I have been experimenting with this lately which is proving to be quit interesting. To engage or not engage. The last few weeks I have been just letting myself follow this flow. When I do this I find some amazing transitions taking place. For example, I put out the intention that I will fully allow love and follow the subtle harmonious vibrations, since starting to do this, I have experienced sickness whenever I eat beef or pork, so after three times of getting sick, I have stopped eating what doesnt flow with my body.
On another note, with everything that is being discussed here on PA, I have found that some subjects get me worked up and out of harmonious vibration. So this is another area that I am paying attention to and then changing my choices of what I ingest, both physically and mentally. Its definitely working well for me and my surroundings and (family) community are flowing in harmony. Im finding that the more I follow this flow of harmonious energies, my environment seems to flow with me.

A great timely topic.
Thanks AriG

AriG
6th November 2012, 00:01
Hi 4everneo,

I don't want to reply to your post with a quote because I don't want to disturb the energy that you shared. It is wonderful and needs to remain pure because it is working for you. Your words did initiate a response, but this is not necessarily directed at you.

Speaking universally here - if we don't stay abreast of coming change, how can we strive to avert it and to also protect ourselves? If reading or knowing particular truths disturbs one's harmony ( and understandably so), what will be your reaction when the proverbial feces hits the fan? I cannot find an appropriate analogy here, so please forgive my using a crude one:

When Hitler rose to power, the majority of the German citizens were compliant. They turned a blind eye to atrocities because their interest wasn't affected and in many cases, their personal lots in life improved as a result of purging the German society of what was viewed as opportunism run amok. So if we know, for example, that billions of people are being selectively eliminated, can we quietly shut our doors in the name of self preservation, albeit emotional self preservation? How do we strengthen our resolve and emotional/spiritual states in preparation for what lies ahead while remaining vigilant? Do we have a responsibility that arose from our involvement in truth seeking or even perhaps this forum?

Anchor
6th November 2012, 00:07

Can we do both? Dr. Lipton states not and he is incredibly popular.

I am not incredibly popular, and thank the heavens it is so. If that is a deal breaker for you - so be it :)

The reason why it is both trap and liberator is that for us to perceive a thing we must form an attachment thus become, temporarily trapped. At this point, what was potential, has manifest for us. As time passes and our experience matures, the light within us asserts the necessary powers and abilities to extricate ourselves from the trap. Thus we step forward with the increased light of greater wisdom.

The common factor is consciousness.

So that, with respect to Dr Lipton, is why I think it has the potential to be both.

AriG
6th November 2012, 00:12

Can we do both? Dr. Lipton states not and he is incredibly popular.

I am not incredibly popular, and thank the heavens it is so. If that is a deal breaker for you - so be it :)

The reason why it is both trap and liberator is that for us to perceive a thing we must form an attachment thus become, temporarily trapped. At this point, what was potential, has manifest for us. As time passes and our experience matures, the light within us asserts the necessary powers and abilities to extricate ourselves from the trap. Thus we step forward with the increased light of greater wisdom.

Anchor - you've lost me with the popular statement. What I meant was that Dr. Lipton is popular and has influence over many and that if those individuals are lulled into complacency, they could be vulnerable.

The rest of your post is absolutely brilliant. So how do we fight the dark forces and come out the other side intact?

modwiz
6th November 2012, 00:34
Engage, not engage? Black or white? Left or right brain? Sometimes one over the other, but I like to idle in a synthesis. It is always about balance, which is dynamic.

Anchor
6th November 2012, 00:37
Forget the popularity thing then, a misunderstanding on my part. Just having fun anyway.

So how do we fight the dark forces and come out the other side intact?

I think we need to explore this idea of fighting and the apparent necessity for it.

My first thought/question is: is all this fighting not simply a large part of the cycle of entrapment we experience?

The only way this can make sense is if you are able to step outside the normal paradigm of righteous conflict and see it for what it is. Most of what we experience today is conflict engineered by people as a means to manipulate others.

Wouldn't, within reason, the best thing to do about this kind of fighting be to simply stop it? Or at least fight the right people instead of each-other.

I have read, that the warrior who has finally mastered his art has one final task and that is to lay down his weapons. The conflict may however wage on; because we are not yet all masters of our craft - and there are an infinite number of us.

-- update --

This bible quote (KJV Matt 5:43-48) also comes to mind as a suggestion from a clever person on the way forward here:

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Anchor
6th November 2012, 01:23
Here is a great speech: after reading it you may think you can guess how Dr Martin Luther King may have answered the question on what do do about fighting:

http://www.ipoet.com/archive/beyond/King-Jr/Loving-Your-Enemies.html

<Anchor thinks, maybe I should love the tax office a little more ;) >

AriG
6th November 2012, 02:20
I really need to choose my words more carefully. I used the word "fight" because it feels like a fight, but it isn't an actual fight, its a .... there aren't really words. What we are facing is truly life or death, survival or extinction, more of a battle, but even battle seems inadequate.

Anchor, I greatly appreciate your input, but the bible is a tool of manipulation to control the masses and may have been "inspired", but I am not quite sure by what and although it teaches a handful of valuable lessons, training mankind to be subservient and to embrace those who wish to marginalize and exploit them is what got us into this mess to begin with, and Dr. Martin Luther King was killed. Mankind has been indoctrinated to believe that we must " turn the other cheek ", "the meek will inherit". All messages of surrender of our will to a "higher power" who masquerade as a god. We are the creators and we have been co-opted as a species. As religion becomes a less effective means of control, they now turn to the new age/love and light/self help scene to sow the same deceptive seeds with new packaging, or so it seems. I am not suggesting that those involved in the new age movement are complicit any more than Pope John Paul II understood upon entering the priesthood that the Medici corrupted the papacy to serve their agenda and those of their alien masters. They probably believe that they are doing the right things. Unfortunately, if their messages render their followers impotent and unable to defend themselves, they have served a hidden and deeply evil agenda in the name of love and light. How do we proactively and practically eliminate this threat and maintain our sanity and health in the interim?

AriG
6th November 2012, 02:26
Engage, not engage? Black or white? Left or right brain? Sometimes one over the other, but I like to idle in a synthesis. It is always about balance, which is dynamic.

We have a barred owl on our property. We can always count on him sitting on the fence ;) But seriously and all kidding aside, balance is critical, but with all missions, a time will come when the events will require imbalance and absolute commitment until the goal is achieved, then a return to balance, naturally.

modwiz
6th November 2012, 02:47

We have a barred owl on our property. We can always count on him sitting on the fence ;) But seriously and all kidding aside, balance is critical, but with all missions, a time will come when the events will require imbalance and absolute commitment until the goal is achieved, then a return to balance, naturally.

Sometimes one over the other..........

Anchor
6th November 2012, 03:39
I really need to choose my words more carefully. I used the word "fight" because it feels like a fight, but it isn't an actual fight, its a .... there aren't really words. What we are facing is truly life or death, survival or extinction, more of a battle, but even battle seems inadequate.

Anchor, I greatly appreciate your input, but the bible is a tool of manipulation to control the masses and may have been "inspired", but I am not quite sure by what and although it teaches a handful of valuable lessons, training mankind to be subservient and to embrace those who wish to marginalize and exploit them is what got us into this mess to begin with, and Dr. Martin Luther King was killed. Mankind has been indoctrinated to believe that we must " turn the other cheek ", "the meek will inherit". All messages of surrender of our will to a "higher power" who masquerade as a god. We are the creators and we have been co-opted as a species. As religion becomes a less effective means of control, they now turn to the new age/love and light/self help scene to sow the same deceptive seeds with new packaging, or so it seems. I am not suggesting that those involved in the new age movement are complicit any more than Pope John Paul II understood upon entering the priesthood that the Medici corrupted the papacy to serve their agenda and those of their alien masters. They probably believe that they are doing the right things. Unfortunately, if their messages render their followers impotent and unable to defend themselves, they have served a hidden and deeply evil agenda in the name of love and light. How do we proactively and practically eliminate this threat and maintain our sanity and health in the interim?

No. I do not think we are facing life or death.

I will avoid bible quotes. I don't often quote the bible but when I do, you will find that they are almost always from the "red letter" quotes, the ones purported to have been spoken by Jesus the Christ. If you research me, you will see I also set a lot of store in some channeled work. However, I can speak also on my own authority and you can agree or disagree. However, if you disagree, I'd like it to be in a specific way - and not just the broad brush strokes of Bible = Manipulation - because I agree with you on that point anyway. I claim no authority for the words quoted from the bible.

We are alive (incarnate).

We may or may not accept that there is a reason for this - it does not really matter, but it is of interest to me.

My perspective on this is that we are eternal. To me life and death is simply a wider cycle of our diurnal cycles of sleeping and waking. When I sleep I do not do so in fear that I wont awaken. In fact, all things being normal, I have faith I will wake up the next day!

Incarnate life is a matter of choice, one that we keep making before we get born, but once made, the freedom to choose and the recollection of that choice is veiled from the vast majority of our consciousness until we leave it, or penetrate the veil that conceals the truth while still incarnate - again this is not necessary, nor, as I understand it, particularly commonplace. Regrettably I cannot prove this but its what I believe - and this is reinforced by my own spiritual experiences.

More generally, the fight, or struggle, is to me something I can distil right down to a series of finite choices - and there is one behind each and every voluntary act that I make. I can be misled, tricked, etc, but at the end of the day the choices I make are mine, and I am responsible for them. In my world, there are no mistakes - but there are surprises. Everything has a reason, but they are not always easily discernible.

When I look at it like this, I realize there is a polarity, the extremes of which characterize the motives behind the choices I make.

The extremes of this polarity sets a spectrum of potential - which conditions all of the "reality" we experience as living (incarnate) people. At one end is the idea that love of others is more important than love of self resulting in a disposition to be of service to others; and at the other love of self is more important than anything else, resulting in a disposition of extreme service to self, the self as the center, so this is at the expense of all others and all else.

Given there are a large number of us, all dotted about on that "motive" spectrum, the scene is set for all the complexity and distortion we experience today.

What people call good and evil are simply archetypal patterns of distortion that have been ascribed meanings. I note that sometimes the meanings are adjusted. The tool of the manipulators. Accordingly I avoid using these words except in highly generalized ways.

What you will note about my spectrum is that there is a common theme. Love is a common component from one end - the "good" end - to the other, the "evil" end. All is creation, all is one. Thus the most self-centred "evil" entity among us, is an entity in the infinity of creation and made of, as are we all, the same stuff.

Something that has been on my mind of late is the how it is that service to others people are so gullible and fall easy prey to the service to self manipulators, despite our numbers and excessive power.

I have read that this is because Service to others people love everything, but service to self people are simply clever. They need to be as well. They appear to lack the numbers to win in a fair fight.

We will never understand the totality of the dynamics at play; it is not meant to be that way. Poker is no fun when you know the opponents cards.

So what we do is make choice after choice after choice based on the light available to us.

How we make them defines who we are, and how we intend to go about the process of seeking truth and experience - from one incarnation to the next, and when that cycle is done, the next and higher forms of evolution and expression.

It also decides where we go from here, once we escape the trap of cycles of incarnation, with no further need to get back in it - unless of course you do that again anyway, just to help other people find the way out.

David Trd1
6th November 2012, 06:30
We can only work within our personal spheres of influence...that is where our power lies...when we become to focused on that which is beyond our sphere of influence we become overwhelmed with despair and feel like there is nothing we can do....which is exactly what they want. This DOES NOT mean pretending the tumour doesn't exist, or just focusing on selfish pursuits. For me it means living my life in integrity and love.....

Perfectly put,perfect.

Dave

AriG
6th November 2012, 12:56

Sometimes one over the other..........

Sometimes you have to highlight the obvious. Sorry Modwiz, my spectacles must have been deceiving me

AriG
6th November 2012, 13:37

I would love to hear more about that third option ;)

I don't often quote the bible but when I do, you will find that they are almost always from the "red letter" quotes, the ones purported to have been spoken by Jesus the Christ.

Aka Horus or Nimrod et al

Incarnate life is a matter of choice, one that we keep making before we get born, but once made, the freedom to choose and the recollection of that choice is veiled from the vast majority of our consciousness until we leave it, or penetrate the veil that conceals the truth while still incarnate - again this is not necessary, nor, as I understand it, particularly commonplace. Regrettably I cannot prove this but its what I believe - and this is reinforced by my own spiritual experiences.

Absolutely true. But what if the "battle" were in that you just weren't just under attack in this vortex, but in all of them? What if... someone(s) or something(s) were working diligently to turn that veil into a brick wall? What if you couldn't get back? When your body computer crashes and there is no memory retrieval? Would you consider those forces an enemy and worthy of a vigilant battle?

Something that has been on my mind of late is the how it is that service to others people are so gullible and fall easy prey to the service to self manipulators, despite our numbers and excessive power.

Thinking about the bible here. One of the truths that has been revealed to us in recent years is that the Oppressors/Overlords/Ruling Elite have a particular code of conduct in which they do not disguise certain truths.

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."--Matt. 18:3

And again I say to you that it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.--Matt19:24

The authors and revisionists of this text, the Overlords and their servants know that the Kingdom of Heaven is symbolic of mankind's emancipation and self determinism. The Oppressors know that the Kingdom of Heaven is a foreign concept to them and the realization of heaven on earth would require their elimination and as such, promote man's desire for a better world by exploiting his fear of not reaching a non-existant nebulous place called "heaven". However, the Oppressors code mandates that certain truths are not shrouded. The Kingdom of Heaven, aka life as it is meant to be lived here, absolutely requires a pure heart. That is why so many are gullible. They lack the DNA to be otherwise. Their R complex is not as dominant. They love and they trust. An absolute imperative for heaven on earth. But as with all things manipulated, that very trust will be used against them. A very fine line between being aware and vigilant and losing one's purity and joining the ranks of the Oppressors must not be crossed.

It also decides where we go from here, once we escape the trap of cycles of incarnation, with no further need to get back in it - unless of course you do that again anyway, just to help other people find the way out.

If the Oppressors achieve their agenda, we may never find a way out. We will be separated from our source and from our other incarnations.

Chester
6th November 2012, 13:49
Consciousness can be viewed in two components. Of what you are aware and of what you are not. Some call the former "the conscious realm" and call the latter "the sub conscious realm."

Most who have studied consciousness suggest that generally speaking, the average human being is aware of only about 5% of all within consciousness. Yet many also suggest that what actually motivates each and every one of us is the 100%. That implies to this writer than I am aware of only 5% of what actually motivates me and that I spend (waste) pretty much all my time trying to figure out everything by looking at only 5% of what actually is.

Since I have discovered that this notion appears to be true for me, I have started paying closer attention to what I do, what I say, what I write and what I think. When I began to do that with an intention of being as honest with myself as I possibly could, I found I had either told myself or bought into a plethora of untruths.

I decided through logic that the only thing I can truly change in the world is "myself" I began the task of undoing each and every lie I had attached myself to. This massive undoing has created a new me which in some ways could be viewed by others as a bit dangerous, because in this process I expose my true power. This is when the "ego" is challenged the most because it becomes revealed for what it is and is faced with accepting its proper place or once again is faced with having to attempt to find a way to sneak back through. To me, the ego is "the beast." It is the 666. Having said that though, to me, the ego (if befriended) like any "beast" can become one's best friend.

So having understood that what I experience in my "outer realm" is simply a reflection of my inner realm. Having accepted that what I have logged into my memory came only from the 5% of my total consciousness and yet what is really me is all that I experience (in every way I can) thus is my gateway to true self understanding, I discovered how I can know better the totality of who I am.

Through my process and discovery of my errors and then reaching a point where I have been able to make true, heart centered decisions as to what i prefer to experience (instead of what I have experienced), I took full, total, complete responsibility for every single thing that came across my awareness.

I then discovered that everything depended upon one single factor - my intentions.

I then analyzed whether it makes sense to move in the direction of becoming a.) a ruler or b.) simply seeking to be in positive, right relationship with all (all being everything that arises within my awareness). I determined that there is a greater chance at extending my experience by choosing choice b.) as opposed to making the choice of a.).

My final step was when it hit me that my intentions (now that I had reclaimed piloting my own ship) were a choice and were founded by one thing and one thing only - my attitude.

This is why those who have come to know me on Avalon have perhaps seen a change. I have chosen to literally love life... love every single one of us, love all that I experience, love every single challenge, love when I fail as I get right back up each and every time.

To add some key experiences that assisted me in achieving this state (a state I have become quite consistent in maintaining) is that I had a single, brief OBE. I also once found myself on the brink of suicide (as close as one could get) and I was able to change my mind. I also found Avalon and the folks here are wonderful.

Anyways, I do have a dream and that would be to be able to hug each and every living being unless it is some beast that has yet to realize I am only and ever their friend.

Love to All, Chester

AriG
6th November 2012, 14:06
This is why those who have come to know me on Avalon have perhaps seen a change. I have chosen to literally love life... love every single one of us, love all that I experience, love every single challenge, love when I fail as I get right back up each and every time.

To add some key experiences that assisted me in achieving this state (a state I have become quite consistent in maintaining) is that I had a single, brief OBE. I also once found myself on the brink of suicide (as close as one could get) and I was able to change my mind. I also found Avalon and the folks here are wonderful.

Anyways, I do have a dream and that would be to be able to hug each and every living being unless it is some beast that has yet to realize I am only and ever their friend.

Love to All, Chester

“Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love” - Nelson Rockefeller ( they fear it, they really do- this quote was a warning)

And Justoneman ( you are more than justoneman, btw) - you keep loving with abandon and intensity because it is that love that will save us all. One caveat though- defending all that you love and cherish is a supreme manifestation of love. We have to assign our love to that which is worthy and push back the forces that would choose to take it from us. IMO, its ok to not love those who seek our destruction. I am not advocating hate or violence, but more of a channeled antipathy.

deridan
6th November 2012, 14:36
AriG, from following your thread, i would say that you foster the right awareness of factors.
each should be divided & discussed in its own right

what i have to say is to accelerated, i'm listless at the awareness of the structure into which i plunge, and it warys me how the common awareness of language defects on it, or how even by the languaged used there are strings of causality / or such/ which there are notnow nowt
(iheard a drum beat for the last crazy beat of word)
here's another, in total perspective, how the two waves orientate out would eventual shift us to a newcentre of light,
[informed by the cruising poster cofflight]
for if things are to be permeative, they need both, the relaxed orientation to intake the centredness as the ninjawar. would in his deepest meditation. then

language is a terrible thing, and comedy as above does no justice to real weight, ..whatever though, other things to be absorbed in now

Chester
6th November 2012, 18:37

Love to All, Chester

“Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love” - Nelson Rockefeller ( they fear it, they really do- this quote was a warning)

And Justoneman ( you are more than justoneman, btw) - you keep loving with abandon and intensity because it is that love that will save us all. One caveat though- defending all that you love and cherish is a supreme manifestation of love. We have to assign our love to that which is worthy and push back the forces that would choose to take it from us. IMO, its ok to not love those who seek our destruction. I am not advocating hate or violence, but more of a channeled antipathy.

Loving someone does not mean one must also accept unacceptable behavior.

My last act of love regarding my first wife ended up being only one single word - "No"... unless one considers the sound "click" to also be a word.

Cheers, Chester

AriG
6th November 2012, 21:31
AriG, from following your thread, i would say that you foster the right awareness of factors.
each should be divided & discussed in its own right

what i have to say is to accelerated, i'm listless at the awareness of the structure into which i plunge, and it warys me how the common awareness of language defects on it, or how even by the languaged used there are strings of causality / or such/ which there are notnow nowt
(iheard a drum beat for the last crazy beat of word)
here's another, in total perspective, how the two waves orientate out would eventual shift us to a newcentre of light,
[informed by the cruising poster cofflight]
for if things are to be permeative, they need both, the relaxed orientation to intake the centredness as the ninjawar. would in his deepest meditation. then

language is a terrible thing, and comedy as above does no justice to real weight, ..whatever though, other things to be absorbed in now

I couldn't have said it better myself.:confused:

enfoldedblue
6th November 2012, 21:58
Hi Arig,

I thought this article I wrote fits well here:

Our Secret Weapon

We are at a point when we, the masses, are beginning to wake up and realize that a small and extremely powerful group is ferociously oppressing us. Those that have awoken to the reality of the situation find ourselves faced with a power that, while we were sleeping, has become so dominant and controlling that it is practically unstoppable. This small group of people at the very top have the entire system at their fingertips to use to enact their will. They are very ready for us to wake up and be angry. They are expecting it!

The Mechanisms of Control

I believe that the most effective method the elite use to control us is the indoctrination of fear. When humans feel loved and accepted at a deep level we naturally stand in our power and live our lives from the heart. However, our society has been purposely injected with so much fear that most of us forget our true nature. Our subconscious is continually bombarded with airbrushed images of beauty that tell us that we are imperfect, with stories of war and violence, and with objects that we are persuaded to desire, but can't afford. We are taught that human nature is violent, selfish and competitive, and to distrust everyone but those closest to us. People who are isolated and scared are easy to control.

The Secret Weapon
We however, have something so powerful on our side that, if we choose to tap into it, regardless of what the PTB do to attempt to subdue us, they will fail. There is a force that is waking up with us. This force is LOVE and it is the most powerful force in the universe. It has been laying in wait, deep down at the bottom of our hearts. This powerful force of LOVE is now seeping back into our consciousness, ready to guide and support us back on our journey to freedom, unity and autonomy.

LOVE is so powerful against ‘the powers that be' because it is a force that they don't understand and can't control. In order to get to the positions at the top of the pyramid they have largely had to cut themselves off from love. They think in a cold, calculated, deceitful, underhanded Machiavellian way; the opposite of love.

LOVE unites us. It shows us that we are all part of something utterly amazing that is currently unfolding on the planet. When we align with our hearts we feel our interconnectedness and understand that when some benefit at the expense of others, we all lose.

When we make the choice to act from love instead of fear we reconnect with our innate truth. It reminds us how powerful and magical we truly are, which is something TPTB have spent a lot of energy trying to get us to forget. When we remember all that we are truly capable of, nothing can stop us.

Let's face it, we're not going to beat them at their own game. They are the masters of deception, violence and force; they have all the chips stacked in their favour. But if we focus on spreading love everywhere and in every way we can, I think we might be surprised to see what happens when this awesome force, that unites us all, gains momentum.

4evrneo
6th November 2012, 23:31
Hi Arig,

Our Secret Weapon

We are at a point when we, the masses, are beginning to wake up and realize that a small and extremely powerful group is ferociously oppressing us. Those that have awoken to the reality of the situation find ourselves faced with a power that, while we were sleeping, has become so dominant and controlling that it is practically unstoppable. This small group of people at the very top have the entire system at their fingertips to use to enact their will. They are very ready for us to wake up and be angry. They are expecting it!

I believe that the most effective method the elite use to control us is the indoctrination of fear. When humans feel loved and accepted at a deep level we naturally stand in our power and live our lives from the heart. However, our society has been purposely injected with so much fear that most of us forget our true nature. Our subconscious is continually bombarded with airbrushed images of beauty that tell us that we are imperfect, with stories of war and violence, and with objects that we are persuaded to desire, but can't afford. We are taught that human nature is violent, selfish and competitive, and to distrust everyone but those closest to us. People who are isolated and scared are easy to control.

The Secret Weapon
We however, have something so powerful on our side that, if we choose to tap into it, regardless of what the PTB do to attempt to subdue us, they will fail. There is a force that is waking up with us. This force is LOVE and it is the most powerful force in the universe. It has been laying in wait, deep down at the bottom of our hearts. This powerful force of LOVE is now seeping back into our consciousness, ready to guide and support us back on our journey to freedom, unity and autonomy.

LOVE is so powerful against ‘the powers that be' because it is a force that they don't understand and can't control. In order to get to the positions at the top of the pyramid they have largely had to cut themselves off from love. They think in a cold, calculated, deceitful, underhanded Machiavellian way; the opposite of love.

LOVE unites us. It shows us that we are all part of something utterly amazing that is currently unfolding on the planet. When we align with our hearts we feel our interconnectedness and understand that when some benefit at the expense of others, we all lose.

When we make the choice to act from love instead of fear we reconnect with our innate truth. It reminds us how powerful and magical we truly are, which is something TPTB have spent a lot of energy trying to get us to forget. When we remember all that we are truly capable of, nothing can stop us.

Let's face it, we're not going to beat them at their own game. They are the masters of deception, violence and force; they have all the chips stacked in their favour. But if we focus on spreading love everywhere and in every way we can, I think we might be surprised to see what happens when this awesome force, that unites us all, gains momentum.

Thats wonderful !

Carmody
7th November 2012, 00:24
7ISNRr9BE5o

"The goal is a dream; and the moment you wake up into the Ultimate Truth, your goal disappears and you become the goal"

Anchor
7th November 2012, 00:49

I would love to hear more about that third option ;)

I meant it in the context you used it "What we are facing is truly life or death, survival or extinction, more of a battle, but even battle seems inadequate. "

When you are an eternal being, the point is moot. The struggles serve a purpose. Take a step outside the drama, and take a look as if you were a neutral observer.

Absolutely true. But what if the "battle" were in that you just weren't just under attack in this vortex, but in all of them? What if... someone(s) or something(s) were working diligently to turn that veil into a brick wall? What if you couldn't get back? When your body computer crashes and there is no memory retrieval? Would you consider those forces an enemy and worthy of a vigilant battle?

To me these seem like the expressions of doubts. The ever present tests of faith.

Will I be imprisoned with no possibility of escape or release?

Am I an eternal being, or will I die, lost to the creator - extinguished like a light whose filament finally burns through?

We are the lights that have a filament that is replenished with abundance for as long as necessary and under our own terms. The idea of scarcity is a control tool. It is a good one. It has worked, it continues to work, but its power wanes.

Having walked off the cliff and kept walking, you looked down, you doubted that you could stay up and fell.

Yes we do live in an old paradigm world, we have been indoctrinated, deceived and tricked. Our most powerful tools have been turned on us and we built our own prisons. And now we do lack faith, so we don't walk off cliffs if we can help it and we torture ourselves with doubts and fears and what ifs - and with each fear we strengthen the walls of the prison.

Our "oppressors" as you call them cannot build the prisons that are strong enough for us, they get US to do it for them.

So change the freaking rules!

Within each of us, lies the truth.

We have all glimpsed it from time to time in different measures, but some of us fail to see the wood for the trees.

The truth that is in there, is the truth that will set you free from any prison - even one you made yourself.

AriG
7th November 2012, 14:36

I disagree. We can't bring a knife to a gun fight. We have to meet them on their level. They are physically incapable of a dual on ours. This will rely upon individuals and groups who understand and can emulate or mimic their patterns. They will come down from the inside and will be brought down by those they thought were like them. An inside job.

AriG
7th November 2012, 14:43
Hi Arig,

Our Secret Weapon

The Secret Weapon

Thats wonderful !

Absolutely agree, with exception to the part to which I disagreed :) That last sentence ( the part about not being able to beat them) reeked of what our local Southerns call " stinkin' thinkin'". Love yes. Imperative to recovery and sustaining us, but it will have zero effect on the oppressors. They are incapable of love.

AriG
7th November 2012, 14:47
"The goal is a dream; and the moment you wake up into the Ultimate Truth, your goal disappears and you become the goal"

To what goal do you refer?

Marin
9th November 2012, 06:57

I disagree. We can't bring a knife to a gun fight. We have to meet them on their level. They are physically incapable of a dual on ours. This will rely upon individuals and groups who understand and can emulate or mimic their patterns. They will come down from the inside and will be brought down by those they thought were like them. An inside job.

AriG - I don't feel we need to
"meet them on their level".
This comes to mind:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50646-Who-are-the-24-Elders-A-revelation&p=565766&viewfull=1#post565766

(see last few paragraphs of the first post)

"....But the rules of the game ensure that you must forget who you really are, so that you believe it is all 'real' whilst you are playing the game of Life. That is an essential prerequisite when you are making choices. Otherwise, the game would be too easy. This world is not reality. Though we can express Reality in it, if we so chose.

ATS: OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement?

HH:Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game.
The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here."

Understand that, and you will understand the Game."

I believe we all chose to come here. An experience we all signed up for. We all chose different roles in this "game" A dance of duality. Separation from source. We may have different backgrounds, skills and soul agreements but we still have a choice regarding HOW we're going to navigate through this. My thought....it really isn't if we win this "game" - rather, our intention. Our INTENTION to hold the Love and remember our connection to source. Our real connection. When we remember that, with love, and live our life in this way- we're living our true essence.

You also mentioned:
"Love yes. Imperative to recovery and sustaining us, but it will have zero effect on the oppressors. They are incapable of love."

My best guess - Yes, by design, some are incapable of Love. That's part of the game. This game can't be "won." It's not about winning. It's about how we individually and collectively choose to move through these challenges. Individually, are we responsible? Are we making choices to work together?

If we buy in to "love and light", conscious awareness and individually retreat to our own nirvanas, are we enlightened "sitting ducks" who have surrendered their useful tools of righteousness and sense of injustice and yes, anger to the Overlords of Planet Earth? Will we become their most useful tool in the destruction of mankind? Is this where we, in a state of conscious bliss and perceived reality unknowingly purchase a one way ticket into the Matrix?

No. I think - when we really look at what we need to do individually - and take responsibility for that - it permeates the collective. When we make choices from the heart everyone benefits.

Living in "love and light" dosen't mean we surrender. It dosen't mean we become "sitting ducks." It means we take responsibility. That's the real work. That's the "hard" work: when we take personal responsibility - when we work with the best of intentions - individually and collectively. When we work toward these goals - I think we accomplish what we set out to do.

Not with force. With Power.

For example, have you ever really succeeded at anything when you've forced something to happen? Well, maybe short term....but it my experience, it's always come back to bite me in the a$$. The universe has a very predictable way of bringing to you exactly what you put out. If you think the only way to work through the deception, lies and manipulation is to "meet them at their level" feel free. My best guess....it won't work. By design. It's time to raise the bar. It's time to take personal responsibility in all that we do. Every day. When we've accomplished that the rest simply falls into place. I do believe it's that easy. Or that hard. :)

soleil
9th November 2012, 15:50
Here is a prayer that has changed the life of many.

" God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change
Courage to change the things I can
and wisdom to know the difference"

Chris
thank you for posting this. this was the first prayer that i learned that actually resonated with me, and meant something AND most importantly helped me through a lot of tough times before becoming "aware". i always feel that this prayer can help anyone who doesnt know it yet. thanks for posting.

AutumnW
10th November 2012, 03:09
We are incarnated in this plane to experience struggle. We cannot create our own reality here, but have a foreshadowing of it through coincidence and synchronicity. The mind and heart seek change here, and there is no clear cut path to that end other than through richness of experience, coming into contact with people who challenge our beliefs and a sincere desire for discernment.

We are not Gods. We are taking baby steps towards the Godhead. There is no role for compassion if we believe we create our own reality, right here, right now. How do we not judge others leading sad miserable lives, if this is the case? The consciousness movement, can represent a huge trap, in that regard.

We are at a buffet, presented with a whole series of tastes that foreshadow a life that is unencumbered by sweat, tears, difficult people, the rocks in our own pyches that we can't budge, no matter how we try. We have to shoulder the mundane difficulties, the death of a thousand cuts of everyday life. To get to a place where we can even begin to WANT to create our own reality, requires more than meditation, intent and desire. We must LIVE it and then die. And then...we will see what happens.

latshaw
22nd November 2012, 02:04
For me personally, the answer to the question..."is the Consciousness Movement a Trap or a Liberator?", is neither. It is just inevitable because: We all have a conscious. If there is no medical / psychological impediment, the conscious mind moves - it has a life...it is always in action. When we are born - we are born innocent and as we grow, it grows with us. According to our belief system and our individual realities (our model of the world and how we relate to it) and our rate of maturity, so goes the conscious mind. We take action and those actions produce consequences. The actions are fueled by motives which take in determined will of right / wrong, or the permissive will based on quick self-gratification and immature ego. Depending on whether we like or dislike the consequences and the level of pain, guilt, frustration, shame, joy, accomplishment, etc. we get from those consequences -- we either change or keep the behavior that created them. Some get stuck because they may be stubborn or don't want to expend the energy to change. Others examine their actions and motives and adjust accordingly. The decision is strictly up to the individual's free will. It doesn't matter the money or the socio-economic status on which way an individual decides to choose. For example, many people in the worst situations have the most positive and liberating attitude and fortitude, while the wealthy become complacent in their comfort.

Some individuals become more aware very early in life - some in the middle of life, and others at the end of their life. The shift usually takes place in relationship to a situation which causes a cellular imprint to be awakened. It may or may not necessarily be a significant event that causes the veil to be removed. Two people could go though the same situation and could be affected at different levels (according to their model of the world and how they relate to it) and each comes out with a different perspective.

The consciousness has an entrance and and exit in the physical world -- it is born in its physical entrance innocent and dies in the physical world in its exit as wisdom or folly. The life span of the consciousness in the middle of the physical existence is is what matters. It is each person's story -- their fruit.

Without the fruit, you cannot identify your life as sweet, tart, or just right. The consciousness is like a baking a pie. It has a bottom crust and a top crust...without the filling, its not a pie! And, like everything else we try in life, we may have to try a lot of pies before we find one that we like. When we find it, we search for the best recipe and when we find the right recipe, we give it to our loved ones - our family and friends to share. they make like the recipe or not - their choice. The joy is in the sharing -- not on whether they like the recipe!

We just need to keep it simple. It reminds me of a little girl I once knew. Her name was Amanda and she was about 7 at the time of this incident. She had done something that really upset her dad. Her father was walking down the hallway behind her. The whole time he was ranting about what she did wrong. Not turning around, she said to her dad.."I am sorry daddy." The father determined to be engaged (because he couldn't let it go ) said..."That's not good enough." The 7 year old little girl, with a soft voice and conviction, turned to her dad, and replied...."Yes it is." The father never said another word. That situation had an effect on me. I was about 27 and she was 7. I don't remember the Bible verse, but it goes....."and a child shall lead them."
Gives meaning to the saying "Out of the Mouth of Babes."

Don't know if you will like this recipe, but my joy is in the sharing. God Bless to All and have an Attitude of Gratitude this Thanksgiving.:party:

Love, light and laughter, Latshaw

latshaw
22nd November 2012, 02:26
Justoneman...This is beautiful and open-hearted. Thank you for this post. Latshaw

Re: To Engage or Not Engage? Is the Consciousness Movement a Trap or a Liberator?

Consciousness can be viewed in two components. Of what you are aware and of what you are not. Some call the former "the conscious realm" and call the latter "the sub conscious realm."

Most who have studied consciousness suggest that generally speaking, the average human being is aware of only about 5% of all within consciousness. Yet many also suggest that what actually motivates each and every one of us is the 100%. That implies to this writer than I am aware of only 5% of what actually motivates me and that I spend (waste) pretty much all my time trying to figure out everything by looking at only 5% of what actually is.

Since I have discovered that this notion appears to be true for me, I have started paying closer attention to what I do, what I say, what I write and what I think. When I began to do that with an intention of being as honest with myself as I possibly could, I found I had either told myself or bought into a plethora of untruths.

I decided through logic that the only thing I can truly change in the world is "myself" I began the task of undoing each and every lie I had attached myself to. This massive undoing has created a new me which in some ways could be viewed by others as a bit dangerous, because in this process I expose my true power. This is when the "ego" is challenged the most because it becomes revealed for what it is and is faced with accepting its proper place or once again is faced with having to attempt to find a way to sneak back through. To me, the ego is "the beast." It is the 666. Having said that though, to me, the ego (if befriended) like any "beast" can become one's best friend.

So having understood that what I experience in my "outer realm" is simply a reflection of my inner realm. Having accepted that what I have logged into my memory came only from the 5% of my total consciousness and yet what is really me is all that I experience (in every way I can) thus is my gateway to true self understanding, I discovered how I can know better the totality of who I am.

Through my process and discovery of my errors and then reaching a point where I have been able to make true, heart centered decisions as to what i prefer to experience (instead of what I have experienced), I took full, total, complete responsibility for every single thing that came across my awareness.

I then discovered that everything depended upon one single factor - my intentions.

I then analyzed whether it makes sense to move in the direction of becoming a.) a ruler or b.) simply seeking to be in positive, right relationship with all (all being everything that arises within my awareness). I determined that there is a greater chance at extending my experience by choosing choice b.) as opposed to making the choice of a.).

My final step was when it hit me that my intentions (now that I had reclaimed piloting my own ship) were a choice and were founded by one thing and one thing only - my attitude.

Love to All, Chester