PDA

View Full Version : Don't lose yourself in the election, it's BS!

gooty64
5th November 2012, 23:40
The level where the American Presidential election is happening is Hell on Earth!

Always keep your eye on the New Earth and the next level of awareness that it will take to clean-up the aftermath of this nightmare.

Keep yourself as well as you can in these times and don't get lost in this disaster that is continuing to unfold before our eyes.

Pay attention silent watcher...

ghostrider
6th November 2012, 00:13
Words to live by, together we will make a new earth , and a new way for those souls to be born after we fufill our work ...saalome.

WhiteFeather
6th November 2012, 01:34
Yup Goot, its pure mile high madness. If i may....

"Your a giraffe...now its seat belt time"....Richard has a better head of hair than Romney and Obama LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iaTEgoezNQ

gooty64
6th November 2012, 01:42
That's a scream! WF. Never knew you were so hip and up to date.
Richard Simmons looks better than ever, cept for the close-ups near the end of vid. er
My silent watcher says you have been to hooked-up to the crazzy matrix for too long brother...
...so take a chill pill and call me after the election/shtf!:p

WhiteFeather
6th November 2012, 15:34
That's a scream! WF. Never knew you were so hip and up to date.
Richard Simmons looks better than ever, cept for the close-ups near the end of vid. er
My silent watcher says you have been to hooked-up to the crazzy matrix for too long brother...
...so take a chill pill and call me after the election/shtf!:p

Thanks Goot Richard Simmons is the bomb!!! Im all fit to fly thanks to that video of reference above. Some day i will escape the matrix, for now im trapped in the mile high madness....LMFAO

genevieve
6th November 2012, 18:11
WhiteFeather--

Nooooooooooooooooo--not Richard again!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

gooty64
6th November 2012, 19:44
Funny video.....someone put on my FB

c_Es82leIkE

GloriousPoetry
6th November 2012, 19:47
I totally agree with you. If voting really changed anything it would be illegal.

noxon medem
6th November 2012, 21:53
The level where the American Presidential election is happening is Hell on Earth!

Always keep your eye on the New Earth and the next level of awareness that it will take to clean-up the aftermath of this nightmare.

Keep yourself as well as you can in these times and don't get lost in this disaster that is continuing to unfold before our eyes.

Pay attention silent watcher...

And pay attention in silent wheather ...

It is nightmare on the free american dream
that the only choice of leader of it all (!?!)
President of the USA and the "free world".
- Laugh if you can .

In theory there are other people who could be the next President of USA Inc.
- But realisticly it will be between candidates Obama and Romney.
and, It seems ,
They happen to agree on most basic views of this world.
( mostly concensus )

- What a Choice ( of direction, content and way ) !

Well, illusion of choice or not.
It happens to all of U ( US )

:jester:

Sloppyjoe
6th November 2012, 22:11
I voted for the first time ever today because my girlfriend wanted me to vote for a few local props that affect our school tuition and stuff(the things I do for the people I care about :) And so while I was at it I wrote in Ron Paul!

apokalypse
6th November 2012, 23:50
this is like Voting for Managing Director who look after the Branch of an company U.S.A. Doesn't matter who you vote for you still get same old crap and nothing will change with Board of Directors who on top of the Corporations. Chairman & CEO is the one who got the power not 99% of slaves...

next year is Australia Branch of Reptilian Corporations(what ever you want to call them) turn to vote their GM or managing Director(what ever you want to call them).

mosquito
7th November 2012, 02:25
It's all total bollocks, and what's irritating me is that 5 of the currently most recent threads, all started today, are about this uninteresting and irrelevant topic, FIVE !!!!!!!

Is this forum going to get submerged over the coming weeks under a wave of new threads, all saying more or less the same thing ?

Yes we know that Americans are taking part in their 4-yearly farce.

Yes we know there's even less choice than the last time.

Yes we know that whoever "wins" the dubious contest will be a warmongering bigot.

So what ?

Let's just have ONE thread where those members who actually want to can discuss it as much as they like. Is that fair ?