PDA

View Full Version : A view from the other side

Cristian
6th November 2012, 18:44
The question is, how can we imagine and grasp concepts that can’t be translated into our language and understanding?

So how is life in a reptilian society? Do they have schools? Are they crying when a friend dies? Is there a best seller on how to squeeze every drop of energy from a human soul?

I don’t know. How about other demonic creatures?

We have this bad habit …we like to label things. You know like…black people can run faster, the best cars are from Germany, and French wine is the best there is. And evil is evil, demons are demons and reptilians are here to enslave us.

I think there were lots of reptilians that died trying to free humanity . This may be a sad untold story. And they didn’t die easy or quick.
And there were demonic creatures that at some point said no…with very unpleasant consequences for their soul .

And even if we consider the ones that are now involved in doing evil. Some of them are doing it just for the pleasure of hurting us…but others, are doing it out of fear and because they really don’t see a way out. Once you get involved with those dudes is not like you can say “ I had enough , I want out”. Millions of years can pass before you get an opportunity to get out.

Just a glimpse from the other side…

PurpleLama
6th November 2012, 18:50
And there were demonic creatures that at some point said no…

How do you think we got here?

WyoSeeker
6th November 2012, 20:13
We have this bad habit …we like to label things. You know like…black people can run faster, the best cars are from Germany, and French wine is the best there is. And evil is evil, demons are demons and reptilians are here to enslave us.

The obvious point is that those "labels" exist because practical experience has shown them to be true.

And even if we consider the ones that are now involved in doing evil. Some of them are doing it just for the pleasure of hurting us…but others, are doing it out of fear and because they really don’t see a way out. Once you get involved with those dudes is not like you can say “ I had enough , I want out”. Millions of years can pass before you get an opportunity to get out.

Everything is a choice. Those entities are choosing fear over love and in the end that is the path to oblivion. Fear of the consequences of making different choices does not absolve them of the effects the ripples they are creating.

I do appreciate your post and the chance to walk a mile in the shoes from the other side.

RMorgan
6th November 2012, 21:19
Nice thread, my friend!

It all depends on the observer indeed.

Imagine a place where they torture you, burn you with hot irons, castrate you with no anesthetic, force you to live surrounded by your own excrement, feed you with terrible food, then kill you in cold blood, eviscerate you while you´re still conscious and eat you?

Looks like hell, right?

Well, this is exactly how the human race treats cows, pigs and other "livestock". So, for them, even if they have the simplest intellect and limited consciousness, we´re the very definition of the devil.

However, we don´t consider ourselves a demonic race, right? Of course not, we´re always the good guys...

So, the same logic might be applied to a hypothetical demonic/alien race doing these same things to us. We would certainly consider them the ultimate evil, while from their perspective, they aren´t.

The fact is that we have no authority to point our fingers to other supposedly evil races, labeling them as demons or whatever. Honestly, we aren´t quite an example of goodness, are we?

Speciesism is largely accepted by our society, so we have no right to blame a supposedly more advanced or stronger race for applying its principles to us.

Cheers,

Raf.

thalox
6th November 2012, 22:58
Nice thread, my friend!

It all depends on the observer indeed.

Imagine a place where they torture you, burn you with hot irons, castrate you with no anesthetic, force you to live surrounded by your own excrement, feed you with terrible food, then kill you in cold blood, eviscerate you while you´re still conscious and eat you?

Looks like hell, right?

Well, this is exactly how the human race treats cows, pigs and other "livestock". So, for them, even if they have the simplest intellect and limited consciousness, we´re the very definition of the devil.

However, we don´t consider ourselves a demonic race, right? Of course not, we´re always the good guys...

So, the same logic might be applied to a hypothetical demonic/alien race doing these same things to us. We would certainly consider them the ultimate evil, while from their perspective, they aren´t.

The fact is that we have no authority to point our fingers to other supposedly evil races, labeling them as demons or whatever. Honestly, we aren´t quite an example of goodness, are we?

Speciesism is largely accepted by our society, so we have no right to blame a supposedly more advanced or stronger race for applying its principles to us.

Cheers,

Raf.

wow! your words on the screen when reading it, felt like you have been in my mind! i have asked people to understand what it is we do to animals or any other species that is "lower" to us in our eyes. and imagine that we are not the supreme beings out here.

i lose people because they automatically dismiss me as crazy. but your words gives me hope that there are others out there that see it this way as well.

thanks for sharing. :thumb: