PDA

View Full Version : Consciousness/Vibrations/A New Age

SlickWillie
6th November 2012, 21:49
Hello All,

I have been reading over this forum the past few months and have found many of the info here enlightening and extremely interesting.

I've had some really weird experiences over the last 2 years. More specifically in the last month in a half. Very weird feeling and thoughts. To the point that I put myself in the emergency room because it scared me so bad.

The last episode I had I blame on sleep deprivation but I had similar episodes under the influence of pot.

In my episodes, I have a feeling like I'm out of my body or dead. I can hear voices and friends and family calling for me to come back. It was to such an extreme, that I thought I had to make a decision between heaven and hell. Since, then I still battle weird feelings and extreme sounds and coincidences with those sounds and my thoughts.

I've done a ton of reading on here on the state of our consciousness and the coming age of enlightenment. Can someone give me a simple base of information in regards to what some of you talk about in regards to the "earths vibrations" or our own?

How does this relate to our consciousness? Also, how does this relate to things that I'm experiencing? The info on this site has me excited but also it is a ton to take in as there are so many new ideas.

I was brought up in an extremely liberal home but a Christian one as well.

So I'm hoping all of this is leading to a "new heaven and a new earth". One that I learned about when I was little...and one that I want for humanity!

Thanks to any who can provide more insight into this discussion.

spiritguide
6th November 2012, 22:49
Welcome Willie.

Start with examining the charkras and the need to ground yourself. Learn to live through the heart and to trust your intuition.

Here are some links with information, and many more will be forthcoming once members read your post.

Wingmakers.... http://www.wingmakers.com/

Charkras..... http://www.crystalinks.com/chakras.html

Flower of life.... http://www.floweroflife.org/toverview1.htm

Hope these help you on your journey.

:peace:

GloriousPoetry
6th November 2012, 23:54
Stay away from pot period and ground yourself to the earth by walking barefoot along the ocean water if you live by a beach. If you don't live by the ocean then go on a hike and spend time in nature. It sounds like you're not fully connected to your body. Also watch the foods you are eating, you want to have enough protein in your diet. And good sleep is very important.
Many Blessings,
Gloria

thunder24
7th November 2012, 00:21
Hello All,

I have been reading over this forum the past few months and have found many of the info here enlightening and extremely interesting.

I've had some really weird experiences over the last 2 years. More specifically in the last month in a half. Very weird feeling and thoughts. To the point that I put myself in the emergency room because it scared me so bad.

The last episode I had I blame on sleep deprivation but I had similar episodes under the influence of pot.

In my episodes, I have a feeling like I'm out of my body or dead. I can hear voices and friends and family calling for me to come back. It was to such an extreme, that I thought I had to make a decision between heaven and hell. Since, then I still battle weird feelings and extreme sounds and coincidences with those sounds and my thoughts.

I've done a ton of reading on here on the state of our consciousness and the coming age of enlightenment. Can someone give me a simple base of information in regards to what some of you talk about in regards to the "earths vibrations" or our own?

How does this relate to our consciousness? Also, how does this relate to things that I'm experiencing? The info on this site has me excited but also it is a ton to take in as there are so many new ideas.

So I'm hoping all of this is leading to a "new heaven and a new earth". One that I learned about when I was little...and one that I want for humanity!

When u say ur hear voices and friends and family calling for u to come back, do u mean, it is people you recognize in ur waking life as family and friends? Are the family and friends even around when this happens?

I can relate to what u are saying very much so, but I was curious if u could b more specific on what i asked above...
The feelings the sounds, the coincidences( actual synchronicity) with those sounds and ur thought... its real. Your not the only one...lol

My suggestion is to pay attention closely to where the voices are coming from, the thoughts and the noises... in you head log them all .. similarities differences.
How does it make u feel, do u feel scared, nervous, happy, wondering?

Many different factors can contribute to these episodes. Did they ever happen before u smoked pot? or only after you had tried the green "manna from heaven"...?

peace

SlickWillie
7th November 2012, 00:40
Yes, I fully recognize them and can name them. Yes, they have been around when it happens and its now light since it has been a few weeks since the episode. I even can remember, and I don't know what to call it if it is a memory, coming in and out of my reality, where my friends are trying to full me. They are making noises to catch my attention. It makes me feel scared and nervous. None of this ever happened before I smoked pot.

The last one scared me because I had blamed the previous two on pot and this one which is most recent happened without it. But I had worked 31 hours in two days and slept only 8 hours. Then after those two days couldn't sleep at all that night. It caused my mind to go crazy. I put myself in the emergency room but consciously went in and out of this state and my regular state of mind. My dad came down to check on me and put me and him in a hotel room. At this point I still had no sleep and my mind was still going wild. That night I didn't sleep again and it was the WORSE experience I've ever had in my life. At points, I couldn't tell if my dad was Jesus or the devil. I couldn't decide whether to sleep in the bed with him or the empty bed beside him.

My thoughts are based on two theories....

1. I believe I'm in a coma, and my reality around me is fake and I can't decide whether to stay in my current reality or awake to what may actually be real.
2. I am dead, and my brain has to come up with future realities to keep my brain activity alive...and I battle whether to let it run out and die and go to heaven or hell or keep my brain function going to avoid those to ultimatums.

Neither of which I feel to be true now and the more time goes by the more I accept where I'm at....

I'm a smart guy, college educated, good job, incredible opportunities but the above still scares me.

thunder24
7th November 2012, 00:52
My opinion is that pot will open you up to other realities... wether its ur third eye, kundilini rising, or ur mind being opened like a lotus, i don't know... but it does open u up to other things...

I read a little book about how marijuana was supposed to break down mind control...its an older pamphlet like book that I think came out after MKUltra had become known about.
when i go see some friends I will look for its title...

There are many factors at play of things u can not see, but are more real sometimes then this life...

The pharmacratic inquistionsuBqqpez_-I on you tube... Might help u understand more about hallucinigins, which the "pot" I have heard now days is way more potent then 30 years ago, so the hallucinations or voices might become more obvious and present, smoking in 2012.

Research Telepathy and really pay attention to ur thoughts, knowing u are in control... Im not an expert on definitions or explaining from a metaphysical view point, mayb some others here will jump in

SlickWillie
7th November 2012, 00:57
Thanks a ton for your input. I definitely am done smoking that stuff! But it has brought me to a new understanding and yearning to uncover more things I don't have knowledge of...

thunder24
7th November 2012, 01:00
Thanks a ton for your input. I definitely am done smoking that stuff! But it has brought me to a new understanding and yearning to uncover more things I don't have knowledge of...

dude, it may have just been a stair in the case for u and ur journey....

our bodies are all different, what affects me might not u the same, and vice versa...

If u have a greater understanding and a yearning for more then, was it bad that u tried it, or was it bad u had the experiences....?

peace

Anchor
7th November 2012, 01:15
Hello All,

Your intent is a very large part of what matters.

When you intend to do something, that *is* you, your choices and your individual expression in this reality we co-habit.

If you don't already do it, I would seriously recommend engaging in regular meditation. Learning the discipline of Grounding and Centering is worthwhile - and is often a precursor to meditation anyway.

All experience is valid.

Don't let people judge you - at the end of the day, its only advice with a mix of motives and intent.

The only real judgement is going to be self-judgement.

And yes, all this is leading to new things. Lots of new and wonderful things :)

deridan
7th November 2012, 12:23
when they speak of vibrations, they are simplifying things,
most all such, how should we say, ..new age language, or more specifically, not new age, but amongst the recent spiritual groundings we have received uses such language.

for vibration specifically.
lets say u can tap into many vibrations.
like the vibe of a place, say a bar, compared to your room,....vibrations
__speaking of raising your vibration, then refers to the Sum Of Vibrations (can even be to conscious mental aspects u tap into, or rather think about,..whatever the conscious to unconscious parts are of those {& with conscious to unconscious, one cycles between them, most being in the unconscious, but mental access stipulates parts for you to Astrally Configure,,,but a sort of resting intension. Post Healing Operations as what u are in now, takes alot of those conscious finding of threads otherwise hidden in your subconscious})
__speak of raising ones vibration, is the sum of vibrations to which u have access {damn..another sub, divide for urself confused and real access, and try and orientate toward the latter in as many cases/instances as possible, ..remember what psychologists now say...internal conversation is almost constant and multilayered with some thoughts being feelings,...motion with the ocean in moving towards those}, PLUS how u interprete them.
3 things
vibs, how u interprete as person, 3rd-how the action response looks.......................& u have seen how far the act-response goes, sometimes u would have to put urself in ER.

there are things your statement can say about your spiritual placing, and obstacles.
hey, yesterday i too s s pot,...i got really technical,...to many directions trying to systemize at once,&consequently stepping on other concept toes,.. had to step back, & ask myself how visual i could get all i wanted to say, instead of resorting to technicalities,
.....sometimes i'm asked why still. i say some things i'll quit, ...road to cancer & stuff,... but some things are a temporary evil which i resort to while things are out of balance,...i mean the vast majority discharge themselves in mutual activity with those around,,,,why families are there, ..but sometimes u have to discharge yourself by being completely aware of your own space.......just watch out, not only red eyes say u can't be around the mass,your thought and chakraltraveling would be different to those around u , almost incomprehensible while u respond to ur own que[{history}/s]

any case, some weird calling with the relatives saying come back to us, don't leave, but then again while never having that experience i'd say it is a truism of state

SlickWillie
7th November 2012, 13:15
What do you mean by truism of state? I had a rough time last night, as I went to sleep at 2 and woke up a little after 3 thinking I had slept 7 hours. Then my mind started going in and out of those states again. It is very disturbing to me and one I'd like to shake so I can sleep well again.

The sounds around me are the biggest triggers of this state of mind. I wake up in extreme sweat but am cold and shivering. Now this morning all is fine, I'm talking to you on here, and watching the morning news.

Your explanation of vibs is very good! As far as being under the influence of pot around my family, that's not what I mean, I am not. I'm talking about my state of mind briefly coming in and out of this extreme experience I have during the day around them and others.

Lifebringer
7th November 2012, 16:04
It's your "higher soul-self connected to the Creator, that was summoned/Ask and you shall be heard, by your quest for truth and peace and understanding of being fully aware of what's going on around you in this 3D material/things world(instant gratification) You are awakening from a deep lull from media deadening propaganda of their version of a life that is unfullfilling and leaves many questions that they will not allow to be answered.

Its a massive flow, according to how much you can take, and you have to have common sense enough to know, when to back off and absorb what you've learned from the higher self, before beginning the flow of information/truth again. Don't blow your mind seeking so much at one time, but gradually. Yes there is lots to be seen and heard and revealed, but our evolving immature/baby status in the Universe, must be grasped a little at a time or at your own seeking quest. Only you know how much you can process before overload. Unlike a corporate job where you get burned out and still have to press on, here, you can choose to slow down or speed up at your own pace. It's free will, and learning you have that choice, when others have forbidden you to use it, is a little uncomfortable at first, but it feels good knowing, and feeling, you've got the right idea, of what is being held from your knowledge, and what is out there that you can obtain.

That out of body experience, is the higher self stepping out to let you know you are in a vessel, and like scripture says, an instrument for God/and Creator Source Father of Jesus/Yeshua/Christ.

Lifebringer
7th November 2012, 16:08
Sortal like a "zoning out on this world" and off in another space for awhile, while awake and in the present/presence of others.

deridan
7th November 2012, 17:12
u would have to seek astrological alignments unique to yourself to get a grasp on what u are dealing with.

this funny one i have, and i've had it in extreme fatigue, is seeing these grid like light strings.
..i happened to read in some toltec document i read once, ..ancient shamans came in two phases,...in the 1st phase, they envisioned the creator spirit, and were seemingly blinded terrified and befuddled of it, and in the second, they noted that from every being there are threads to every other being,
so-that i could quantify my experience when i saw it,..... but there is no room to scream from a mountain-top, normally your body is taking such a toll.

---oh, don't take it personally (i've been plenty in no-mans land to know there is a separation at individual or concept targeted talk).

...maybe u should ask yourself whether the voices and other phenomena are u not coming to a sort of psychic awareness (i mean your last tooth surfaced when, well there are still therefore some things to surface as we grow),
now only it feels as if it will drive u out of your mind cause, u absorbing that information wrongly ....processing thoughts, and having emotions associated with it.
perhaps some deep meditative exercises. (& maybe for now u don't want to inadvertantly set yourself in the scoring ground, before u know how to bomb the **** out of those entities.............let them speak your name, as they knew to know Pauls name)

here's a cite, ....map your self out........_astrology dot com. ...get all the free reports till u get a instinct for yourself.
you know how they say the best way to win a battle is to try and win it before it begins....that is how they are trying with u [[[greetings bud

SlickWillie
7th November 2012, 17:56
It's like I'm searching for something to blame instead of accept. I just don't want to go insane trying to do it. This is only happening now when I attempt to go to sleep and when I wake up.

My daily life is normal and fine. I guess the quiet, along with going in and out of consciousness is playing with my ideas of reality. I'm struggling with how to define this and move forward with or without it.

Anchor
7th November 2012, 21:46
It's like I'm searching for something to blame instead of accept. I just don't want to go insane trying to do it. This is only happening now when I attempt to go to sleep and when I wake up.

My daily life is normal and fine. I guess the quiet, along with going in and out of consciousness is playing with my ideas of reality. I'm struggling with how to define this and move forward with or without it.

You are not going insane.

You are not going to go insane either.

A suggestion - try this...

When you next find yourself in this strange situation, take charge!

Force your breathing down to a low even in and out. Bring your focus to that rhythm. Relax. Whatever it is, it has not been able to materially harm you - save for transient inconveniences and the effect of having your sleep patterns messed with and your comfort zone challenged.

Face it with the certain knowledge that the love and the light you embody is more than enough to ensure safety.

If you feel it appropriate, ask your guides/angels/etc to assist your in cleansing the space you are at rest in and keeping disturbances at bay. I hope you know what I mean here, if you don't say so.

Or perhaps ask them (guides/angels) to help with the understanding and lessons that are in play, and rather than just dealing with the issue, get some help with exploration! I mean once you start to get a handle on what is going on, you are mining into a rich vein of experience that not everyone gets to have.

When you are feeling your "waking" reality and points of reference slipping away, instead of scrabbling around looking for a stabilizing hand hold or something or other to "grab on to" realize that you are that thing - self sufficient, your own reference point. (Perhaps an inner meaning to the phrase "get a hold of yourself" ;) )

I expect you will find, after a few runs through this, that you have a lot more control than you first thought you had and in an expanded reality of the kind science has few words for.

I know that this stuff can be very scary when it is going on the first few times.

SlickWillie
7th November 2012, 21:52
Anchor thank you so much for your reply and support! Great stuff!!!

soleil
12th November 2012, 17:55
id like to say thanks to you all too. fortunately for me, i'm not having the same 'issue' however im in the same spot in beginning to find my quest, and learning evertyhing that comes along.

i did check out the websites above, but i'll have to read them later.

i understand that this is very personal ongoing experience, but is there a common starting point for everyone?

Anchor
12th November 2012, 23:34
After three of the most personally challenging weeks in my living memory, I am reminded that I need to take my own advice more often :)