PDA

View Full Version : Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, NWO, and Time Lines (the 'Daniel' papers)

Mozart
6th November 2012, 23:02
Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension

http://projectavalon.net/Geoengineering_Daniel.pdf

The author of this amazing article, "Daniel", a pseudonym name, is apparently the same "Daniel" whom David Wilcock has had the privilege of meeting and getting to know, gleaning a ton of amazing treasure trove of information.

So if this is the same Daniel, he has written an article that is chock-full of amazing scientific breakthrough information that also is in Wilcock's Source Field Investigations.

An excerpt:

"I know there is a lot of talk about divine intervention, ETs, angels and whatnot coming to “save us”… sit back, the Calvary is coming. Being of Cherokee descent, that never sounded very good to me. But all mankind really needs is an anti-globalist inoculation, so these monsters dry up and blow away. I won't call them human, because after what I've seen at Montauk, I don't believe they are.

Personally, I don't want ETs intervening in our society, dumping their version of “absolute truth” on us. One thing I've learned in my life is that nothing is “absolute”… everything is measured relative to something else. It cannot be absolute truth, just truth relative to what the ETs have accepted as truth.

What bothers a lot of people is that many of us have spent most of our lives looking for truth, and now some alien is going to drop by and hand us a copy of The Universe for Dummies, which will do nothing more than make us feel like our entire life was wasted. I don't mind a few pointers, but I want to do the work for myself."

But I do beg to differ about his point about the ETs, as I still do believe that the ETs will show the hell up, interact with humans on Earth and to help us save our own damn asses.

The main point that I've said many times that I have long felt that it was ESSENTIAL for the ETs to show up to assist us is that the negative ETs themselves have given hyper-advanced technologies to the now-rogue and breakaway civilization that we have on our Earth, the existence of which has drained our real economies world-wide, so the ETs themselves have had massive and direct impacts upon our world.

So to balance out those impacts it is apparent that the ETs have been intervening behind the scenes and that they'd openly interact with humans eventually, like, soon, like by the end of 2012.

We'll see.

~Mozart

Mozart
6th November 2012, 23:26
And here is the second PDF that Daniel has released:

http://projectavalon.net/Time-and-Timelines_Daniel.pdf

Amazing stuff.

~Mozart

marielle
6th November 2012, 23:28
Very interesting material. Thank you. I also liked the Timelines pdf at that same website.

Mozart
7th November 2012, 00:28
Effing amazing material!

Look at this very detailed description of what happens when one finds oneself in a distortion of space/time, time/space -- like in the Bermuda Triangle, the Devil's Sea, etc -- in which one can accidentally make a transition from one dimension to another, to wit, in a partial quote:

It wasn't all good stuff, though. I believe a lot of it was documented in the Philadelphia Project material. Now and then, rather than taking out a wall, it would catch a person or two, and they would “go fast,” “get stuck in the green” or “go blank.” Perhaps I should clarify some of those terms:

•When time begins to infringe upon space, first thing you sense is “going fast.” It is a feeling that time is racing through you, though everything appears to be running at a normal pace about you. When you feel that, RUN. You're about to get “stuck in the green.” I think it is nature's way of warning you to get out of the way.

•What happens next is the air turns green. Pea soup green. If you've ever been in a storm shelter when a tornado goes overhead, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. The air turns green and starts to take on a “thickness” to it, eventually like trying to move through Jell-o. You can get out of the way when it first starts, if not, then you are “Stuck in the Green.” Time is perceived in space as a solid—the inverse of the spatial vacuum—or an “aether” that has a thick soup feeling to it, like trying to run in a swimming pool.

•The green then fades out and the objects in the field start to shimmer like the heat waves in a desert do to things in the distance. The air doesn't shimmer—the objects do. It is as though waves are running through them. Only lasts a few seconds, then “goes blank.” It becomes somewhat invisible, though it is still physically there, like a wall turning into a clear liquid.

KiwiElf
7th November 2012, 00:36
Thanks for this great thread Mozart - your post above very much describes my experiences with OOBE (except for the pea green soup bit ;)) - the shimmering, and the unmistakable "rush" feeling at the onset.

marielle
7th November 2012, 01:22
I like how he describes the expected "solar transition":

The Solar Transition
Time to put pieces together… the sun is getting hotter from all the dust and debris the solar system is now experiencing. The increased fuel will increase the thermal destructive limit, which will cause a corresponding increase in magnetic ionization level, which will make more elements available for the stellar combustion process—the sun is going to get brighter and hotter. Initially, this will occur as bright flashes, like a mini novae, until sufficient material is available to hold the magnetic ionization limit at the next quantum step. At that time, the sun will suddenly jump up in stellar class, and remain there.

If you have any interest in the "Law of One" material, you should read this since he relies heavily on the physics of Dewey Larson.

sandy
7th November 2012, 02:00
Thanks Mozart :)

Makes a lot of sense compared to the majority of speculation on the net these days!!

Flash
7th November 2012, 02:20
planetary moons are leaving “trails” throughout the solar system, indicating we've entered a dusty area of space. With all this dust and debris available for stellar fuel, the sun is growing in size and getting hotter, moving from a class-G (yellow) star to a class-F (yellow-white) star.

Well. this is proven with the bare eye. I have noticed, at least here in the north of the planet, a definite change in the quality of the sun's light. It is much whiter and brighter on a clear day. Enough for me and some friends to pass comments on it. Our point of comparison it 20-40 years ago, when we were kids and teenagers.

Hervé
7th November 2012, 03:00
Thanks Mozart,

Finally, something that makes sense as to why they started digging their underground bases at the end of WW II. None of the other scenarii fitted the data provided. This one does.

Flash
7th November 2012, 03:20
Very interesting research, easy enough to understand for laywomen like me (ok laymen too...;)).

It makes sense all around and it finally gives some solution for the dire situation we are in with PTB. Makes sense all around and seems scientifically sound. Complex scientific events made easy to understand, very good writer and thinker.

Everything from GMO to chemtrails to digging shelters to the bump seen in 2012-13 in space time is linked together in a few pages.

All of Avalon should read this.

Hervé
7th November 2012, 03:35
Link to the Q & A from comments where Daniel explains a bit more why Alternative 3 was dumped as well; leaving the "controllers" stuck on earth with the rest of us... :)

http://projectavalon.net/Commenter-QA-Geoengineering-1st-Volley_Daniel.pdf

He also explains what he meant with his "double entendre" healing recipe for the trees burnt by high energy UVs.

Hervé
7th November 2012, 04:06
With these papers by Daniel, I got the most plausible answer to that question of mine of long ago:

[...]

Other than that, along with Bill Ryan, I too am very interested in finding out what’s the info/data that convinced the military from all over the world into secretly go underground literally as well as with black budgets and operations, since their activities is known to any of the ETs but not to the general humanoid population.

[...]

onawah
7th November 2012, 05:25
This connects so many dots.
I agree 100% with Flash who wrote
All of Avalon should read this. On page 5 of the pdf document

is a description of the sun's process as it progresses to the next stage, when it will temporarily go dark.
That tallies with what the Mayan elder Don Alejandro said will occur sometime within the next 25 years or so, as I recall.
He said to just be calm and patient and the light will return, and that the Sun will be different, but as to whether it will be the same Sun or just a transformed Sun, he could not say.
Drunvalo Melchizedek also talked about it in some of his lectures.
I always had a hunch that the Don was correct, but had no idea why, because it sounds so wild. I wondered if there would ever be any scientific explanation of such an event.
But this validates my hunch, I think.
Thanks for the links! Great info!

onawah
7th November 2012, 07:00
A similar discussion here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51697-The-Superstorm-Global-Warming-Archangel-Metatron-via-James-Tyberonn&p=580029#post580029

Does Daniel have a website, or is there a site where more written by him can be found?

GrnEggsNHam
7th November 2012, 18:56
[I][INDENT]•When time begins to infringe upon space, first thing you sense is “going fast.” It is a feeling that time is racing through you, though everything appears to be running at a normal pace about you. When you feel that, RUN. You're about to get “stuck in the green.” I think it is nature's way of warning you to get out of the way.

I had this "going fast" feeling happen to me quite often while growing up. Instinctually I felt something was chasing me and I never stood still. It was actually rather advantageous although I was too young to read time(so who knows if I really was moving quicker) I always seemed to finish getting ready those mornings very quickly. It was very strange and being a child I hardly thought much of it. Now I think back and wish I had been a little more experimental.

Bill Ryan
8th November 2012, 00:57
-------

Many thanks for this.... I've only just seen the thread, and downloaded (but not yet read) the documents.

Kerry and I have talked extensively with David Wilcock about "Daniel", and it's clear that he is the real deal -- a witness of equal importance to Henry Deacon.

Update: I'm a short way into the first document, and it's already obvious that this is extremely significant material.

nomadguy
8th November 2012, 01:48
Ding ding ding ding! After reading the Geo Engineering document, I can say this is the best summation on this topic I have seen yet.
Not long ago I had been researching this and was in intense discussions on this very topic.
This brings be back to when I was still the webguy for thetruthdenied.com website. It had just been finished and we were discussing all the various topics that the venture had scoured up. One major topic was what was the detected BST for? (Barium Strontium Titanium) along with Aluminum, iron sulfides and a few other particulates that were often detected. We ran into a few threads of data that all seemed to cross at one point or another one was some sort of new fuel additive in jets. Another Geo-engineering, and then global dimming. So we called it a multi-use system as described as a goal for the document called "W3ather as a F0rce Multipli3r: 0wning the Weather in 2O25". Daniel's material not only confirms almost everything we had discussed it adds a few things that connect it all together. The lead for the website even said to me at one point, "do you think the chemtrails are blocking the light from the sun to stop or slow our evolution?". I had a hunch, but I thought that was pretty out there at the time. However today looking back on it, that question was completely relevant.
I recommend that people read this, very informative! It shows the the bigger picture. :yo:

onawah
8th November 2012, 02:49
I thought it was interesting that Daniel spoke out against ET agendas playing out on Earth, even benevolent ones.
I think there was talk when David Wilcock's info was all over the forum some time ago, about Daniel being an ET himself.
Apparently, from what he said himself, that is not the case, which is also very interesting.
Although some of the ETs who have incarnated here to help during this Shift don't always remember who they really are, as I understand it.
I suppose it's possible their views might change though, once they are actually here in a body, living in this 'reality sandwich' fish tank with the rest of us...

Taurean
8th November 2012, 07:22
Gotta bump this, it's priceless !

Calz
8th November 2012, 11:18
New from DW on the subject(s).

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1090-disclosurecamelot

avid
8th November 2012, 13:06
What a day - so much disclosure all at once - amazing!!!!

Nat_Lee
8th November 2012, 14:16
Thank you Mozart! Wow! I'm kind of blown away but it connect the dots about so manny things i have been reading those past years.
Dont know about you guys but after reading those .pdfs, I had an urge to send it to all the poeple I know, including all deputies in Canada. I didin't sent annything yet.. i gues I could have trouble if so!!

I'm wondering now, if this is really happennig, what can we do next? I cant fight over an évolution process and I dont want to, as a matter of fact i'm accepting all this but i'm really wondering.... do we have to tell the hole world, if we do, what will happen? I'm beliving that e.t.s are going to help us but still it is our planet.

I have so many questions now? Are we going to evolve quantumly like the sun will? This is science of nature but is the spiritual part can help us evolving.... what can we do to make our evolution process more gentle?

I belive we are all going to make it. Deep inside i know i came here in those times for a reason, and it is not for living a calvery as Daniel says.

GrnEggsNHam
8th November 2012, 15:47
"Grab your surfboard and ride the wave"

Some will die some will survive and adapt. Either way the choice is not yours or ours. Living in the underground bases will be no different. Some will die and some will survive. This has happened before and humanity still exists or I think it does...

avid
9th November 2012, 20:54
Since then - I've read loads and it's been groundbreaking! Thanks to all the links on this thread :-)

STATIC
9th November 2012, 21:59
All I can say is WOW. Thanks for finding this Mozart. :bump2:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17228-why-is-the-earth-moving-away-from-the-sun.html

Forget about the article just look at the numbers :)

Kimberley
9th November 2012, 23:40
Great find Mozart! You beat David W to the punch! This IMHO needs to be a sticky!!!

I only bumped into this via David W's latest post and have been reading it all today... yikes so much content and so little time :-)

Thank you one and all!! Much love !!

Calz
10th November 2012, 00:11
Looks like Daniel added another PDF today. Much shorter. Here is a snippet and link.

The Uncommitted Investigator

--daniel

Somewhere along the line, that which is true is being made to appear false, because that which is false is accepted as truth.—Dewey Larson

Larson's quote nicely sums up the current world situation, regardless of the field of study, whether it be science,1 mathematics,2 religion,3 politics or the Great Pumpkin.4

One of the first questions people ask me after they find out what I know is, “why did you wait 30 years to say something?” Well, I didn't! For decades I tried to get people to listen, but no one would. I was insulted, attacked and ridiculed for daring to say that what people were taught in schools is flat-out wrong. Eventually, one concludes that it isn't worth the effort to try. So I stopped trying to get the information out and focused on understanding the things that I encountered during the Phoenix project, but as an “uncommitted investigator.”

http://projectavalon.net/The-Uncommitted-Investigator_Daniel.pdf

nonesuch
10th November 2012, 00:26
I've always been aligned with the idea that the transition to other densities ('ascension') will be the work of Nature. Daniel's information confirmed that feeling with some scientific ideas that brought it all closer together for me.

ETs won't swoop in to 'save' us anymore than they'd pop into a delivery room unannounced to 'save' a mother whose water had broken from proceeding with the birth. They may show up for some of us, just not in fire engines.

Since its probable most of us in both the northern and southern hemispheres will be (are being) smacked with a planetary pie in the face despite our good manners, second guessing nature's Order and relocating to a 'safe' area isn't necessarily going to do the trick nor be required. I have a large bag of beans in the closet, regardless. The outcome we're well into the beginning of co-creating is bigger than logic or precognition can map out for any practical personal purposes. Most of can see only puzzle pieces randomly falling around us, like a flock of colorful but dead birds, with little knowledge of how to put a thousand of them together to produce a meaningful, much less pleasing, picture.

One thing I know is this. We don't have to fret over choosing the 'right' timeline, but only do right by Mother Earth and our Immortal Selves on the timeline in which we already live. While we're occupied with that we'll fly through the portal to a new light without even realizing it.

Daniel proposed that after the darkening then brightening of the sun, we'll be living on the same physical earth but conveniently farther away from the sun's greater heat. Since Earth's orbit will increase in size and duration, we'll experience longer days, months and years. The abstract 2012 prediction that says 'time as we know it will end' always intrigued me, but I could only guess what that might look like. Now, I have a clue.

Zelig
10th November 2012, 14:55
I am unable to assess the technical merits of Daniel's writings and for that reason am trying to maintain a cautious skepticism. My initial response was one of exuberant relief, thinking and feeling that practically all of my lingering questions had been resolved. As happens all too often though, I've crashed and hit the wall of reality again. My euphoria could have lasted longer had he not written something about unfriendlies on the moon with "big honkin' guns". I'm pretty open-minded these days, and willing to suspend disbelief while hearing someone's explanation of something, but this really has some challenges for my receptiveness. I'll say this though -- the intial two documents were very well structured, easy to follow (even if not fully understood) and connected so many dots that it really makes me want to believe it. I'm hoping that there are some here that can provide effective scrutiny regardless of the outcome.

Billy
11th November 2012, 14:32
Thank you for this thread Mozart. I downloaded and read the first article last night. I posted a comment on another thread here. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50646-Who-are-the-24-Elders-A-revelation&p=582321#post582321

But i think i will post the same comment here as the synchronizing Of what Daniel and Enoch say is a wonder to behold.

I downloaded the PDF files that Mozart posted here.http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Ascension

After reading the first file last night, I could not shut my inner voice up. Enoch, Enoch, So this morning i looked through the book of Enoch to see if there was any connection to what Science Daniel was bringing to the table and Enoch.
So I am going to carry on with more Enoch material. This time bringing some scientific theories into place along with text from Enoch.

This section will look at our Sun and earth changes that we are witnessing and possibly witness in our near future.

Quote from different sections throughout the Book of Enoch.

CHAPTER LXXXII.

1. And now, my son Methuselah, all these things I am recounting to thee and writing down for thee, and I have revealed to thee everything, and given thee books concerning all these: so preserve, my son Methuselah, the books from thy father's hand, and (see) that thou deliver them to the generations of the world.

2. I have given Wisdom to thee and to thy children, [And thy children that shall be to thee], That they may give it to their children for generations, This wisdom (namely) that passeth their thought.

3. And those who understand it shall not sleep, But shall listen with the ear that they may learn this wisdom, And it shall please those that eat thereof better than good food.

XLI. 3-9. Astronomical Secrets.

8. For the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse, (Another Little Gem)

CHAPTER LXXX.
1. And in those days the angel Uriel answered and said to me: 'Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures.

LXXX. 2-8. Perversion of Nature and the heavenly Bodies owning to the Sin of Men.

the years shall be shortened, And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields, And all things on the earth shall alter, And shall not appear in their time:
And the rain shall be kept back And the heaven shall withhold (it).

3. And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward, And shall not grow in their time, And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time.

4. And the moon shall alter her order, And not appear at her time.

5. [And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening †on the extremity of the great chariot† in the west] And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.

6. And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed). And these shall alter their orbits and tasks, And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.

CHAPTER XCI.
16. And the first heaven shall depart and pass away, And a new heaven shall appear, And all the powers of the heavens shall give sevenfold light.

17. And after that there will be many weeks without number for ever, And all shall be in goodness and righteousness, And sin shall no more be mentioned for ever.

End Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we have what Daniel Says. here. http://projectavalon.net/Geoengineering_Daniel.pdf

The Solar Transition
Time to put pieces together… the sun is getting hotter from all the dust and debris the solar system is now experiencing.13 The increased fuel will increase the thermal destructive limit, which will cause a corresponding increase in magnetic ionization level, which will make more elements available for the stellar combustion process—the sun is going to get brighter and hotter. Initially, this will occur as bright flashes,14 like a mini novae, until sufficient material is available to hold the magnetic ionization limit at the next quantum step. At that time, the sun will suddenly jump up in stellar class, and remain there. (Well, “up” in the Reciprocal System, “down” in conventional astronomy, since they have it backwards.)

12Described in detail in Prof. KVK Nehru's paper, “Glimpses into the Structure of the Sun.” See footnote 28.

13The reason for the excess dust in the solar system is not clear, but astronomers have known it was coming for over 50 years. New Agers have billed it as the photon belt, but it is more likely to be just nebular dust or a protostar that is intersecting the plane of our solar system. As our sun, part of the Sagittarius Dwarf, intersects the plane of the Milky Way, such occurrences are very probable.

14These bright flashes of the sun have been reported since 2010 at the higher altitudes, where the atmosphere is thinner and there is no pollution/smog layer. The increased intensity (flash) lasts for several minutes to several hours and tends to be laser-like, causing peculiar damage in a small area, such the sudden death of plants and trees (leaves are burned to a crisp) or the cracking of car windshields.

The transition should be interesting. When the magnetic ionization level of the sun increases, it will be like throwing a cup of gasoline on the barbecue grill coals—a burst of flame and thermal activity, so much that it will move the thermal speeds past the speed of light. This “inverse thermal emission” actually occurs frequently on a small scale and is documented in detail in Prof. KVK Nehru's paper, Glimpses Into the Structure of the Sun: The Solar Interior and the Sunspots, and is the reason that sunspots are dark and appear cool. Inverse (FTL) thermal motion is super-hot, so hot that it appears cold and the region of the sun where it takes place goes dark, as in the sunspot umbra.

There are already indications of this beginning to occur.15 Except this time, the whole sun will become an “umbra”—there should be a bright flash, like a nova flare, when the gas hits the fire (additional elements suddenly being available for fuel from the jump in magnetic ionization), then the sun will go dark, like it went out. But only for a short time, until the initial burst of new fuel has burned up and the sun returns to the zone of stability. Like most things, this has happened before16 and will happen again.

Also recall the radioactive transitions. When the magnetic ionization increases, there will be a huge burst of radio waves as the material is accelerated FTL, along with the nova flare. The sun will go dark—FTL motion—and when it starts to light up again, there will be a huge burst of x-rays from the sun, and the possible ejection of a great deal of matter from the surface of the sun, due to the re-expansion of FTL thermal motion back to sub-light speed.

Post-Transition
After the transition is complete, the sun will be physically larger, brighter (more white than yellow) and hotter than before—and it is going to stay that way. One would think that this situation would make the inner planets go up like marshmallows burning on the campfire. But curiously, that is not the case. Seems that whoever designed stars and planets considered this, and used the energy of transition to aid in the further evolution of life.

What will happen is that, due to the increased FTL motion in the sun, the gravitational balance of the solar system will change. FTL motion is anti-gravitational, so the sun will literally push the planets further outward in their orbits in compensation—the year will get longer.17 Being further from the sun, the planet will survive and establish a new ecosystem—but a different one.

End Quote:

Read More here. http://projectavalon.net/Geoengineering_Daniel.pdf

Happy Sunday

Peace

Calz
12th November 2012, 00:52
Throwing in another little snippet from Daniels latest PDF which I found quite interesting considering that nature of the material:

The research I put forth is not secret, it is just the “common factor” to a lot of other research done by
dozens of other uncommitted investigators over the last 200 years.

The references I give can be found in most public libraries.

Take a dose of Larson, Maxwell, Steinmetz, Keely and Tesla, mix with some medieval Christianity,
Vedic epics and Hermes Trismegistus, shake well (shaken, not stirred), and season with a good dose of
Sumerian mythology and Celtic folklore. What you get from that concoction is the knowledge that was
forbidden by the gods—the “secret science” that contradicts everything you know!

onawah
13th November 2012, 06:21
I would like to add to that list Nassim Haramein.

Equipoise
13th November 2012, 13:12
The magnificence of Gaia

a feast for the eyes, & ears, & soul

Echoes of Creation - A Joyride For Your Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxLBWQrFPEE&feature=youtu.be

published the same day as this thread came into being 11/08/12

christian
13th November 2012, 23:28
He put out another short paper, called The Uncommited Investigator (http://projectavalon.net/The-Uncommitted-Investigator_Daniel.pdf), which is in essence an inspirational message to humanity and everyone in the universe actually.

By the way, I noticed when I looked into the details of the PDF that the author does not go by "--daniel" anymore, but by "Bruce Peret".

Calz
14th November 2012, 06:57
Here is a short "teaser" in the updated Q/A from Daniel's site suggesting what is soon to come on his next paper.

November 13, 2012 at 1:52 pm
Explorer

Daniel, your information is mindblowing to say the least and I thank you for giving us a much needed different, fascinating and uplifting perspective. My mind has been asking so many questions lately. I find my current studies obsolete since so much is wrong (Physics, Biology, …).

What exactly can we expect to experience in our lives once we hit the 2012 Event Horizon?

- Will we spontaneously evolve and find ourselves in a different body?

- Will we end up on a different earth?

- Will there be three days of darkness until the sun has completed its shift?

- Wouldn’t the general public, currently kept unaware of ascension, panic or be traumatised?

- What should people do before the timelines finally converge? Wait for the cavalry? Stay informed and inform others?

- How do you think humanity will explore the universe post-2012? Using stargates? Will our updated bodies allow us to travel by using the time-space world?

November 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm
daniel

Those are good questions. I think I’ll swipe them from the site and include them in the final section of my next paper, since they are probably on everyone’s mind, and this final section actually concerns where man is headed.

The focus of what I write is to address WHY IS THIS? Once you understand why, then you can determine the consequences for yourself–and grow from the experience.

http://projectavalon.net/Commenter-Q...ley_Daniel.pdf (http://projectavalon.net/Commenter-QA-Geoengineering-1st-Volley_Daniel.pdf)

Calz
14th November 2012, 07:19
More ...

Reply November 13, 2012 at 11:15 am
daniel

Re: Alien presence on Earth? The LMs are native to earth, so not technically “alien.” The SMs have been here a LONG time and have been messing with humanity throught history. I have some anthropology research you may find interesting; will probably do it as a paper that addresses your questions with detailed information. I’ll ask you this in response: why is the Cabal so interested in gold? Find that answer, and you will know why the aliens are here.

Reply November 13, 2012 at 11:21 am
daniel

Re: Q2, developing natural abilities? A paper on extradimensionals and extraterrestrials will be posted soon, which has detailed info on the dimensional relationships of EDs, and by knowing how they do it, we can apply it to ourselves and we can become “extradimensionally ascended” as well. Understanding 3D time is the key to a lot of things.

Reply November 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm
jim

what do you mean by LM and SM?

Reply November 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm
daniel

LM is a term coined by gypsies that refers to the “Little Men” (faeries, dwarves, elves, water babies, etc). They are a parallel line of evolution from man, whose legends appear in every culture and every country around the globe.

SM’s are the Saurian Men or Space Men in the old folklore. Referred to as “reptilians” these days, though they are probably outside our system of taxonomy (and more like amphibians, aka the Oannes.)

http://projectavalon.net/Commenter-Q...ley_Daniel.pdf (http://projectavalon.net/Commenter-QA-Geoengineering-1st-Volley_Daniel.pdf)

araucaria
14th November 2012, 17:37
Anyone familiar with Paul LaViolette’s subquantum kinetics theory will be comfortable with the idea of stars growing from red giant through to blue giant.

In Genesis of the Cosmos, he puts that within the much bigger picture of galaxy formation as in the diagram below:

Calz
14th November 2012, 18:00
November 14, 2012 at 1:19 am
daniel

The difficulty with a “vector” approach is that time is yin and rotational; as such, the vectors are quaternions, not straight lines! It is confusing as heck at first, because we are so used to thinking in linear terms. But in time, a location is determined by 3 angles around an axis, rather than 3 points ON an axis.

Also, space is a vacuum (empty), so time, being the reciprocal, is a solid (full). Working with time is a lot like scuba diving in the ocean. Sound waves travel really well underwater, but it’s really hard to throw a rock. 3D time is where the aether theories originate–taking a solid and sculpting, rather than vacuum and building.

Mull that over and see what you come up with. Think of space as air, and time as water. It really helps to get the concepts.

November 14, 2012 at 1:33 am
daniel

I’m providing all the dimensional relations for 4th-7th density/dimension in my paper on EDs & ETs, coming to this website soon. Rated G.

Strong RF and x-rays are only an issue with the 3D structure of the body. Once you enter 4D, you have a foot in the door of time, so cellular biology works a bit differently–you still get exposed, but since x-rays are time-displaced, the “time” part of the 4D body makes an effective sunscreen, so to speak. It’s just a matter of using those 4D aspects, consciously, when you need to. Like most new things, it takes some practice to utilize 4D abilities. Doesn’t really come with an instruction manual! Just “raise your shields” and no problem.

3 days of darkness does come from mythological sources. If you go back further than the Bible, there are other periods of darkness, most of which are longer. If the trend continues, it will probably be less than 3 days. If you consider the technical aspects, the magnetic ionization level of the sun is increasing, and each increment is smaller than the last, so the effects tend to be shorter in duration.

Hervé
19th November 2012, 19:00
New PDF from "Daniel" at soldierhugs.com: EDsETS (http://projectavalon.net/EDsETs_Daniel.pdf)

The site is also starting a forum for the "uncommitted investigators" out there who might want to contribute:

NEW FORUM! (http://www.soldierhugs.com/forum/) daniel and I have decided to create a new FORUM here that will serve as a collective Think Tank and network hub for serious discussions of these topics and research, but also as an invitation to other “Uncommitted Investigators” out there who are willing to share there knowledge and research in an open format. Please click below to access and sign up for the:

SoldierHugs FORUM (http://www.soldierhugs.com/forum/)

Shade
19th November 2012, 19:29
I read the material and liked it on the whole but did have some things that concerned me about it... Daniel is answering questions at soldierhugs so I put my question there. I am not sure about his response because I don't know enough about whether heat alone is used in the analysis of the brightness and dimming of stars, as far as I was aware it was visible light that was used and dimming in the way that he described [I]should be observable - if a sun goes out it goes out. As in I am not totally satisfied by his response. Tbh, I will ask an astrophysicist about it.

November 19, 2012 at 12:26 am
Shade

One thing I noticed was about the theory that the sun, in transition, goes dark for a few days. I would say that this poses a problem. We are observing stars at present – millions of them in order to find exoplanets. One method used is by measuring the brightness of a star, and in a planet’s orbit around that star, as it crosses inbetween the star and the observational equipment, a dimming is observed. Therefore we can say if a particular star has an exoplanet.
Also, and just as relevantly, people observe the sky with their bare eyes, or telescopes at home, all the time, have done for a long time, and this includes people who you cannot say are ‘suppressing evidence’, because it includes everyone. What I am getting at is that if stars dim in their transitioning, and they transition say… 5 or 6 times[?] in their evolution and there are ~300,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy alone, this means that if stars do infact ‘go out’ during transition, then stars would be going out for dinner and wine all over the place because of the sheer numbers of stars multiplied by the number of transitioning points. And we are not observing this. No one is observing this. And so, this must be accounted for in the theories here because they specifically predict that we should be able to observe stars going out in transition elsewhere in the universe and we simply do not and have not observed this. How do you account for this Daniel?

November 19, 2012 at 1:34 pm
daniel

Did you read Prof. KVK Nehru’s paper on the Solar Core and the Sunspots? It is the same phenomenon as the sunspot umbrae. The sun doesn’t stop working, so “dark,” in this case, is super-hot region, not a cold spot. Over distance, things cool down and drop back into the visible light range. Not to mention the ejecta coming out from the sun will also emit EM radiation, in the uV at first, then as it cools, back to the visible range. The sun will only be “dark” for a limited distance; my guess would be the gravitational limit of about 2.2 light years.

The other problem, as you mention, is 300,000,000,000 stars, of which we can only see about 3,000 of the brightest stars with the naked eye. The red giants take a long time to transition; the blue giants transition fast, but since only a single element is involved and they are already extremely energetic, probably goes unnoticed. My estimate on the last solar transition was about 5000 years ago for our sun, so it is not frequent.

I would suggest keeping an eye on the red, globular clusters entering the disk of the galaxy, where there is abundant fuel. Particularly the K and M stellar class stars. If they are going to be detected, that is probably where they will be seen.

nomadguy
20th November 2012, 05:00
New PDF from "Daniel" at soldierhugs.com: EDsETS (http://projectavalon.net/EDsETs_Daniel.pdf)

The site is also starting a forum for the "uncommitted investigators" out there who might want to contribute:

NEW FORUM! (http://www.soldierhugs.com/forum/) daniel and I have decided to create a new FORUM here that will serve as a collective Think Tank and network hub for serious discussions of these topics and research, but also as an invitation to other “Uncommitted Investigators” out there who are willing to share there knowledge and research in an open format. Please click below to access and sign up for the:

SoldierHugs FORUM (http://www.soldierhugs.com/forum/)

A fascinating read!

Here is a snippet:
"Muggles Meet Albert Einstone
In the “ice cube” situation, a person with little to no psionic skill suddenly hears voices in their head, thoughts that are not their own and a wild mix of emotions that have no correspondence to what you should be feeling at the time. This normally results in a state of panic and if the exposure is not removed very quickly, schizophrenia or insanity might set in from the sudden breaking down of barriers in the psyche. Interestingly enough, most of what a muggle experiences is not a “transmission” from the telepathic species encountered, per se, but the contents of their own psyche that can now jump the barriers the ego has spent years erecting. Those repressed contents suddenly realize they can be heard, want their say, and do it like a screaming child. The flood waters of consciousness just got too high, went over the dams, and there you are—face-to-face with your darkest truths, as well as having to deal with a scary alien standing in front of you."

I think it is important for all inquiring minds to read this document!

Hervé
21st November 2012, 00:12
Reading the latest PDF reminded me of this quote from Thomas Campbell's "My big Toe":

If you have read Flatland, it will be clear that the ordinary residents of a given reality can only observe and understand interactions within their own reality and the interactions of residents of realities that are more highly constrained than their own. Residents of a more constrained reality cannot comprehend a less constrained reality because it lies beyond the limits of their normal perception.

Each dimension of reality has its own rules that define its objective science. Additionally, each dimension of reality experiences the next higher (less limited) dimension as subjective and mystical. Consequently, your mysticism may be another’s science: It depends on how big a picture you live and work in, and the degree to which restraints limit your perception. The perspective from the next higher dimension provides a bigger picture with a more complete understanding. This more comprehensive, complete, and less restrictive knowledge is only accessible to lower dimensional beings (those with a more constrained awareness) through the experience of their individual locally-subjective mind.

Consequently, a mystic could be a scientist from a higher dimension, or a delusional fool hopelessly caught in a distorted web of belief. How do you know which is which? A good question!

guayabal
2nd January 2015, 10:27
The original links (to www.soldierhugs.com) are broken. Here are alternatives that are currently working (html/online version only):
* Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension:
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/11/geoengineering-chemtrails-haarp-world.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_chemtrails53.htm
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/article-by-daniel-geoengineering-chemtrails-haarpworld-orders-time-lines-and-ascension/ (contains link to PDF)
* The Uncommitted Investigagor
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/11/daniel-uncommitted-investigator.html

Bill Ryan
27th July 2015, 19:49
:bump:

Some of the PDFs linked in this thread had broken links (which are now fixed in all the posts which cite them). The files themselves are all now uploaded and preserved on the Avalon server.

I do want to emphasize that this is a real treasure trove of very important material.

Geoengineering

Commenter’s Q&A after release of Geoengineering paper
http://projectavalon.net/Commenter-QA-Geoengineering-1st-Volley_Daniel.pdf

Time and Timelines
http://projectavalon.net/Time-and-Timelines_Daniel.pdf

The Uncommitted Investigator

Extra-Dimensional & Extra-Terrestrial Entities
http://projectavalon.net/EDsETs_Daniel.pdf

Geochronology
http://projectavalon.net/Geochronology_Daniel.pdf

New World Religion Enslaving the Human Spirit with a Blue Beam
http://projectavalon.net/New-World-Religion-Phoenix-III_Daniel.pdf

seah
28th November 2015, 03:24
I happened onto the Daniel papers this morning while searching for something else, which I immediately set aside, to read this outstanding material; now, I'm happy to see it here.
The time loop information is absolutely fascinating, and brings to mind my favorite Camelot interviews of all time... with Dan Burisch.

Everyone should become familiar with this material.