PDA

View Full Version : Dear God! (A cry for help)

Black Panther
7th November 2012, 19:02
Dear God!

Please help me!

I’m living in a world with a lot of idiots. You have the 1% psychopaths running this world. And then you have the 99% who are the slaves of the so called Elite. Don’t know if you know about the Occupy Movement, but they are right. I’m part of the 99% and I became aware of the fact that we are slaves of the Elite. Because I don’t like to be a slave I’m doing my best to change the paradigm, but I can use some help of the other people from the 99%. As I look around at people close to me they don’t seem to understand a thing of what I’m saying. And the Elite have their Agenda and they keep on going. The others of the 99% don’t understand, don’t care or don’t have time to look at how the Elite is killing us and our planet.

It’s unbelievable, but the people of the 99% are waving flags and are worshipping the devil called Obama, who is killing us with drones and have started wars everywhere. They are still believing in the American Dream, but looking at the current situation in the US the dream is all over. And then they tell me to still love those people, because it’s not their fault they are brainwashed sheeple.

But they tell me there is a solution. There are forums, books and people who are awake and aware like me and they can help me to find the truth and find a solution for the current situation on Earth. But there is a small problem. There are a lot of trolls trying to catch the awake and aware people and making money out of it. And they don’t tell me if they are a troll or not.

So I feel very lonely and it looks like we need a cosmic intervention. But then they tell me we are the ones we have been waiting for and the Extraterrestrials won’t come to save us. We have to do it on our own. And I don’t have to feel lonely, because we are all one they say. That’s just an illusion.
Well, I do feel lonely.

It’s almost 21-12-2012 and they promised me another world will come. We will go from this terrible 3D world we live in to a beautiful new 5D world. A Heaven on Earth. But now they tell me that’s bullsh*t, that’s another religion: New Age! Those people talk about flowers, animals and beautiful nature and everything will be alright. And I love flowers, animals and nature and they tell me we just have to wait a little bit longer.
But now it’s almost 21 december they say that’s another trap.

I am sad, I am angry, I am desperate, I am mad, I am exhausted. But they say they are just thoughts, the ‘real’ you is behind the thoughts. Listen to Eckhart Tolle. It’s all an illusion. O, ok. It’s all an illusion. It’s all nonsense. So if I care about the Palestine children or children from friends getting vaccinated it’s just an illusion ? And if i care about psychopaths destroying the world with Nukes it’s an just nonsense ? :confused:

I have been looking for answers, but there are no places left anymore. I have lifted every rock.

Dear God, can YOU please help me?

TargeT
7th November 2012, 19:06
don't ask yourself questions your not willing to answer ;)

Lefty Dave
7th November 2012, 19:10
You are voicing the feelings of many here ... just call into your higher self for guidance and listen for the answers and have confidence in your self...
we're going to be fine....or ....we're not !

Ba-ba-Ra
7th November 2012, 19:42
Ignore it all. Go make yourself a nice warm cup of tea or coffee (or cold cocktail), go out and enjoy the beautiful day (or night) - and if it's rainy and blustery watch a good movie or cool video. Then tell the Universe you only want friends who understand where you are - when they arrive - laugh, dance and be merry.

While this may all seem trite, at my age (and I've been studying all this stuff for 50+ years) I have watched many political, environmental, doomsday, ET intervention etc., come and go. Yes - some day one or all of them may happen to me - or I may die quietly in my bed.

Again, I'm not unsympathetic to the injustices that are happening worldwide and in my own back yard. But the one thing we must all keep asking ourselves is: are we adding to it by putting out negative energy. Worry, desperation, anger, etc., are all negative vibrations that are polluting universal consciousness and while our intentions may be otherwise, when we stay in these energies we are adding to these injustices. There is always something simple you can do on a local level. Buy a dinner for a homeless person, etc.

Carmen
7th November 2012, 19:45
There is The World, and there is My World. Create it the way you want it to be.

Sidney
7th November 2012, 19:46
Watch this video. I think we ALL are where you are in your information seeking . This helped me imensely!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QI7iyOk5wI

avid
7th November 2012, 19:50
We are all tired and fed up of negativity - huge hugs your way BP - just concentrate on yourself and your family, their 'rocks - with nasties underneath' will soon make them aware. All you can do is support them, as you are knowledgeable, and you will be able to help them if needs be, don't be afraid - if we are 'aware' we can surely help those without prejudice.
Just do what you can without alienating anyone....
It doesn't mean we are not scared - it means we have many other supporters who are in the same situation, and we can support each other. Keep going - stuff may NEVER happen in our lifetime, as these forebodings have gone on through many thousands of years without anything happening! Get Xmas cards and prezzies organised to keep yourself occupied positively ;-)

Flash
7th November 2012, 19:50
It’s almost 21-12-2012 and they promised me another world will come.

The problem may be just there "they", who promised what? Do you still believe in "they"? isn't this the same as believing in the 1%? the lesson may be to take full responsibilities for ourselves, for oneselve.

This being said, I truly empathize with you, feeling that we are all in a similar basket, becoming basket cases. Me I feel like I am gettin old...

RUSirius
7th November 2012, 19:57
Brother, was that you steeling my prayer last night, plagerizm is a crime...literally how I feel, exactly. Thanks.

Tony
7th November 2012, 20:05
The problem with this forum is mixing up the different aspects of life!

The life in the physical reality is one aspect, and it has to be addressed. However we can only do what we can do.

Then there is our mental reality, of inner questioning, and again we can only understand what we know.

Then there is our spiritual reality, and this has many depths.

The body mind and spirit can be understood on many levels, and it is only after much examination and experience that it all ties together...and even then, we may see it differently to others.

I have found over the years, from studying a topic - any topic! - that my understanding has changed, or refined. It takes time to assimilate and digest certain things, and even then there is much inner questioning.

if we go along with the doom and gloomers, it is bound to be depressing. Likewise going along with the wrong view that it is all an illusion will also be depressing. The problem is taking one's so-called knowledge from conflicting sources. We cannot sew with a two headed needle!

There are systems of investigation that are complete, but they take much studying, practice and experience. Forum information merely dips in and out of argument, and too often a topic is broken up by personal opinions. Actually writing on a forum is very challenging, because if the article is too long people do not read it properly, and if it is too short, not enough explanation is given! So people - some people - are too willing to jump down your throat...;)

Forums are not the best place for insightful discussions, but they have their uses....it's a start!

Funny...I've been considering this very topic today, and intend to write about it tomorrow.

All the best
Tony

Kristin
7th November 2012, 20:23
Actions speak not only to others but to your heart. Do something everyday that creates a better world, the world you want to live in, and you will feel healed in your heart. For me it has always been about action. If I get off my ass, well I can look myself squarely in the mirror and know that I did SOMETHING however small to create an effectual change.

From the Heart,
Kristin

onawah
7th November 2012, 20:29
Polarity and contentiousness between different camps seems to be more pronounced in any big election year here in the States (though I suspect that infects the rest of the world too).
This is the year during which it would seem, by many accounts, that the polarity on this planet is reaching its zenith before She moves into higher frequencies where polarity is not the main characteristic.
Meanwhile, now we are probably all seeing just how deep the polarity goes.
I think we are in some kind of retrograde phase again now too.
I've had a couple of very polarized encounters on the local forum here where I live in the past couple of days, and I feel very much now like a turtle who has decided to pull my head in and stay in my shell until the climate feels less charged.

No one can really say for sure what is actually going to happen.
The best I can do is decide on what I think is the most optimistic, yet realistic possible scenario based on my own perceptions and intuition, and then go with that, creating my life in alignment with that scenario.
That way I don't feel like either a doom and gloomer or a pie in the sky deluded optimist.
And if it turns out I was wrong, well, then it's back to the drawing board!
It's a learning process.
How we feel is based largely on what we focus on, and we do have a choice as to what to focus on.

grannyfranny100
7th November 2012, 20:40
Dearest Black Panther,

You write English so beautifully and my answers are so modest but perhaps some will help.

• Walk barefoot in the grass when the weather is appropriate to communicate with mother earth.
• Take time for a bath rather than just a shower so some of emotional frustration and loneliness is washed away.
• Look strangers such as store clerks in the eyes and smile knowing that such contact can help others who are feeling the same disconnect that so many of us feel.
• Visit lonely elders in nursing homes, engage in seemingly shallow nonsensical conversation and take the surprising nuggets of wisdom with you as you leave some with them.
• Begin a hobby such as painting or guitar playing and let yourself pour forth in nonverbal communication.
• Ride your bike and sing nonwords with the wind.
• Take a break from intellectual verbal communication in forums and urgent wake up conversation with friends.
• Ask for dreams that soothe and entertain your soul; they may be abstract and very touching communications in colors and motion.

I am sure that others have heartfelt ideas that will help, too. Just understand that most inquiring minds lack your intellectual acumen and just show off a pseudo-intellectual pretentiousness. The most helpful things you can do are nonverbal kindnesses from your heart.

Be well,
Granny Franny

GloriousPoetry
7th November 2012, 21:19
Black Panther,
You are not alone I also feel your words. What I can offer you in the humanity that continues to be alive inside me is this poem I wrote a few years ago intuitively. Much of my poetry comes from somewhere inside of who I remember to be and the desire to understand my soul's purity of purpose in this world despite everything else.

Many Blessings,
Gloria

"The Soul of the World" In the center of this world where life exudes all of its secrets of its soul and where creation conceives all of the facets of its role, three overtures of an eminent nature redeem the demarcation of what becomes seen between the generation of physical formation and the regeneration of spiritual sensation.....

Lifebringer
7th November 2012, 21:23
Angels and Heavenly Hosts and Archangels are not ET, but the Creator planning committee that watches humans evolve until they mature and their cycles increase in spirituality and more intelligience and phychic communication.

It is foolish to think WE are the only creation from the most powerful force of love in the Universe that keeps in touch with US by giving a piece of Him to take with us on our journey in this body/vessel.

Amazing.

Camilo
7th November 2012, 22:07
Remember that about 85% of the thoughts are not yours, but mass consciousness. Start there and take one day at a time. You can be sympathetic but you don't have to own other people's problems.

Meditation is very helpful to get in touch with your higher self, all the answers are within you.

gooty64
7th November 2012, 22:22
I hear you Black Panther.
Hang in there to see the miracle unfold.
So many on here have spouses or family with them.
I know what the lonesomeness feels like.
If the ship is going down well at least it would be nice have somebody to share it with and hang onto.
I do have Otis with big nose, lol.
pm me anytime

gooty64
7th November 2012, 22:34
Yeah, I like the way you call it higher self Lefty Dave. I do too! God seems a little bit separate to me. Higher self is the bigger part of me. The part that sent a spark of itself here to earth as Gooty, Black Panther or Lefty Dave for some good reason and I' m "banking"(no pun) that it is a benevolent reason and that a miracle is in store.:rapture:

You are voicing the feelings of many here ... just call into your higher self for guidance and listen for the answers and have confidence in your self...
we're going to be fine....or ....we're not !

Fred Steeves
7th November 2012, 22:58
So I feel very lonely and it looks like we need a cosmic intervention. But then they tell me we are the ones we have been waiting for and the Extraterrestrials won’t come to save us. We have to do it on our own. And I don’t have to feel lonely, because we are all one they say. That’s just an illusion.
Well, I do feel lonely.

Hi Black Panther, I feel your pain brother. The further I get down "This Old Road", the more I realize it's a journey that must be made alone, with only one's self for company. Sure, there are others along the way, but they are only reminders, pointing you further along your road, just like I am right now. And thusly, by you compelling me to write this, you are pointing me further down my road.

The pressure is really on now, and we're being severely tested to see what we're made of, if we have done our homework, and have properly prepared. I've long since made the decision that if it comes right down to it in this life, I WILL complete it alone if need be. Do watch this video by Kris Krostefferson, it's a great song along these lines, and a picture paints a thousand words.

Cheers,http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif
Fred

sU_tjb0MceY

RMorgan
7th November 2012, 23:17
It´s the damn television, mate.

As long people keep drooling in front of those black boxes, things wont change.

I really hope some sort of CME fries all our electronic stuff, so people will finally have intellectual freedom to think for themselves. Only then they´ll realize how foolishly and ignorantly they´ve been behaving during all these years.

You know, this whole civilization model is so screwed up that I think the only way to make things better is to build another one from scratch.

We´re far away from the point of no return already. There´s no way to fix this mess smoothly.

Raf.

Kristin
8th November 2012, 00:12
Well, I do feel lonely.

Hi Black Panther, I feel your pain brother. The further I get down "This Old Road", the more I realize it's a journey that must be made alone, with only one's self for company. Sure, there are others along the way, but they are only reminders, pointing you further along your road, just like I am right now. And thusly, by you compelling me to write this, you are pointing me further down my road.

The pressure is really on now, and we're being severely tested to see what we're made of, if we have done our homework, and have properly prepared. I've long since made the decision that if it comes right down to it in this life, I WILL complete it alone if need be. Do watch this video by Kris Krostefferson, it's a great song along these lines, and a picture paints a thousand words.

Fred

sU_tjb0MceY

"Look at that old photograph, is it really you?"

ghostrider
8th November 2012, 00:27
God did send help, we killed him. Changed his name, corrupted his teaching, and the king of england wrapped it in a nice little binder for whole world to read the authorized VERSION of the so-called translation of the road map to a better way to live in balance with nature, earth and each other. Thanks alot eve, you couldn't just leave that ONE TREE alone..... lesson... women stay away from trees, men never listen to a woman standing near a tree....ha ha ha. anytime we mess with trees it never turns out good . we should make trees completely off limits ..... ignorance was bliss. according to King James trees is how it all started. The Garden of Aden.

AriG
8th November 2012, 00:39
Oh Black Panther.... you put a lump in my throat tonight. Thank you.

When I was 14, I cried intermittently for a year. Everyone thought I was going nuts. It wasn't puberty. Puberty arrived two years prior for me. It was a profound grief for what I kept repeating at the time - " everything here is so sad. This life is so sad".

My mother considered psychiatric help, but chose not to expose me to that. She just let me cry and experience the sadness as needed. Then I "outgrew" it. I toughened up. I had no nuclear familial reasons for my state of mind, I was a well-adjusted and successful student in school, I had friends and people who loved me. My needs were met on every level, yet, I cried.

Tonight I am 14 again and am with you in your grief, for it is justified and the most humane response I have read in quite a while. We all need to slough off the dead and tough skins that shroud our grief and experience the grief and the sadness for the suffering of our brothers and the beautiful creatures and life that is this earth.

With Love,

Ari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYZKZfdr3ac

sandy
8th November 2012, 01:05
Dear Black Panther,

You are awake my Brother and feel the shift much greater than those who are not. Things are shifting for sure and change is happening whether those who are on automatic know it or not.

Change is a process and thus we are all in transition. Transition is the hardest part to deal with because the old doesn't work anymore and the new hasn't arrived yet. Because the new hasn't arrived we can only pin our hopes and dreams on what we vision we want it to be but still we have nothing concrete to indicate what the new will be for sure.

Thus when waiting becomes tough we feel the depths and insecurity of not knowing, being hung up with no footing to stabilize our rational mind. Transition is the most difficult part of change and this is the stage where many give up and say the change is not working. They go back to the old ways and what is comfortable versus feeling powerless and in a void.

For those who are awake there is no going back, I've tried :) many times just to have some sense of comfort. I guess I have finally accepted that not knowing is okay and as many have added just keep putting one foot ahead of the other and keeping yourself centered is the technique to maintain even if it doesn't always feel like it is the right thing to do.

Just know that you are not alone here at Avalon and that we are hanging in with you as we feel hung up!!:p

Sending loads of loving energy and support your way and please keep posting as I love your contributions.

observer
8th November 2012, 01:08
[....snip]
Do watch this video by Kris Krostefferson, it's a great song along these lines, and a picture paints a thousand words.

Fred

sU_tjb0MceY

This comment is a bit 'off topic', Fred, but I thought it is something you should be aware of.

In her book "Trance-Formation of America (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/transforusa/transformation.htm)", Project Monarch Mind Control Slave, Cathy O'Brien names Kris Krostefferson as one of the Project's 'Slave Control Handlers'. Here you can read it for yourself:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/transforusa/transformation07.htm#CHAPTER 7 - CHARM SCHOOL

If you don't have the patience to read the entire Chapter, scroll-down about twenty seven paragraphs.

I also find it ironic that in the opening scene of the Krostefferson video you offered, the page blows back to an image of some sort of ghoulish monster. Is this part of the message?

I mention this to make the members aware, this just goes further to show how, what often sounds like a reasonable positive proposition, is very often a partial truth shrouded in a much bigger lie....

Anchor
8th November 2012, 01:13
Dear God!

Dear Black Panther!

You are not alone.

You can contribute to changing the paradigm

Just because something is promised, doesn't mean it will happen with no effort.

Tricksters promise stuff all the time but don't deliver.

All part of the situation we are in.

All part of what we need to help unravel and build anew.

We have to go through whatever it is we are going through.

We will come out the other side, older and wiser.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. There always was, and always will be.

-- update --

I re-read the OP, its bloody good you know. Really really good. One more thought.

I have lifted every rock.

No, my friend, you have not.

Don't look around for more rocks.

Look at what they are around.

bram
8th November 2012, 02:08
Hey Black Panther,

Can you accept that the world was they way it is before you were born, and will be the same way long after you've left it?

There's two ways you can go about changing something you don't like in life:

1. You can change the world; or,
2. You can change yourself.

The second approach is considerably easier!

All the suffering in the world is caused by ignorance, greed and attachment, but there is a way to end suffering.................however you've got to start with yourself brother!

Love,

Bram

Paul
8th November 2012, 02:15

Even those who don't make it out of the womb alive change the world :).

In other words, I don't think it's an either-or situation. The change is inevitable and ongoing, and flowing in all directions.

Samsara
8th November 2012, 02:22
Your words find echo in my soul, BP. Through them, I know that I am not alone.

Peace by with you

:angel:

amandapoet
8th November 2012, 02:32
Yes, the loneliness is sometimes tangible---though the one thing I can guarantee is that being alone in how you feel and asking those questions to our "Creator" (apply your own terminology, lol) are being shared by many...I being included in that many. When it comes down to IT, we are alone-- but all together in that aloneness if you will.

~Amanda

jjjones
8th November 2012, 03:37
black panther, all of us here is on a specific journey for learning. life will unfold for each of us our lessons/goals. there is nothing to worry about because happenings and lessons will come to fruition at the proper time. worrying is a waste of good energy on things that one has no control of. each learns when it is meant for them to learn something and the teacher will appear. it is important to remember that each individuals journey is their goal. be well and in peace my friend. namaste peace and love universally :)

Craig
8th November 2012, 03:44
For such a close community that is Avalon, I get the feeling that we all have alone moments. I think now it should the 1% that are ultimate evil, the 98% that are the sheeple and the 1% that are awakening. That is hardest part cause we know more and that hurts.

gooty64
8th November 2012, 03:55
WHAT?
And five thankers
I don't get it.
Just what is the relevance to the OP?

In other words, I don't think it's an either-or situation. The change is inevitable and ongoing, and flowing in all directions.

modwiz
8th November 2012, 04:42
You have my skype contact. I have left you a message making myself available for you. It is what I have to offer. Do what you will with it.

ghostrider
8th November 2012, 04:54
For such a close community that is Avalon, I get the feeling that we all have alone moments. I think now it should the 1% that are ultimate evil, the 98% that are the sheeple and the 1% that are awakening. That is hardest part cause we know more and that hurts.

those alone moments are you remembering you are creation, you are the source. if love comes , it comes from you, the sadness of the rest of the world hits you and you feel for them, send them some love you are their only hope. Oneness can be overwhelming.

Carmody
8th November 2012, 05:25
When all straws have been grasped, in all ways, in all idealizations of reality..when exhaustion overtakes one, in the last... and the waters of life fills the lungs, then it finally comes to you.

For most, it really is that difficult.

The stronger they are, the harder they fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGE4dnrPPZQ

Rocky_Shorz
8th November 2012, 05:35
would everyone feel bad if they knew God judged our planet and decided it doesn't need to be destroyed?

the 1% is just imaginary, nothing in their world is real, they don't know what is important, or the harm they are causing to those around them...

they don't know the happiness of a child's laughter, they don't understand the warmth of a loving hug

everything in their world is taken, the thought of giving is beyond their reality...

we sit back and smile, knowing we are filled with the riches that matter

their pile of paper can be washed away with a breeze, or water flowing into a vault. to them a disaster, to us, humorous

we are the gifted, knowing and changing their plans before they put them in motion...

they are hamsters on a wheel, our wheel...

we decide if they deserve to be fed, we can create a world ending disaster to watch them run into a cave for shelter, and closing the door...

We cement it shut, and make the illusion disappear...

life is good, and I'm glad you've joined us...

Antagenet
8th November 2012, 07:32
I am sad, I am angry, I am desperate, I am mad, I am exhausted. But they say they are just thoughts, the ‘real’ you is behind the thoughts. Listen to Eckhart Tolle. It’s all an illusion. O, ok. It’s all an illusion. It’s all nonsense. So if I care about the Palestine children or children from friends getting vaccinated it’s just an illusion ? And if i care about psychopaths destroying the world with Nukes it’s an just nonsense ? :confused:

I have been looking for answers, but there are no places left anymore. I have lifted every rock.

Dear God, can YOU please help me?

Dear Black Panther,
I think you have written some of your answers. You write eloquently of CARING, of not falling for the so called new age trap of chilling out and not giving a ****. Caring is the answer. The method of caring, that is trickier. That is an ART FORM. That takes social skills and knowing ones own strengths and limits. Please keep contributing here, as your passion is very important for us. Many are intellectually awake but need their heart to be galvanized to caring in action. Hugs and Thanks

Tarka the Duck
8th November 2012, 07:59
Hello BP

Thanks for your OP: you've received some great replies, and I hope they've helped you perhaps see a bigger picture ;)

It’s all an illusion. O, ok. It’s all an illusion. It’s all nonsense. So if I care about the Palestine children or children from friends getting vaccinated it’s just an illusion ? And if i care about psychopaths destroying the world with Nukes it’s an just nonsense ?

I feel that there could be a subtle but really important misunderstanding here.

Reality is NOT an illusion!
It is real...but it is not true.
(to think otherwise is to slip into the darkness of nihilism, which can be very depressing.)

It is said that our version of what we think of as reality that is the illusion.  

Very clearly, the external world exists in the real sense of the word. When we interact with it, we project ideas, values, assumptions and expectations on to it: what we perceive is often more a product of our minds than the qualities of the object itself.

We see everything through the filter of our desires, memories, prejudices; the enlightened person ‘sees things as they really are’ .

In other words, what our minds construct as being real and true is merely an interpretation of what we see. It has no inherent reality.  
There is a simple metaphor for this; mistaking the reflection of the moon in water (an insubstantial, illusory image) as being the moon itself. The moon was always there, but we missed it because we were transfixed by its reflection.

In this way, everything that we see arises as a thought or reflection in our minds - what we think of as reality is really an illusion, and not true reality.

Reality matters. Taking care of reality matters. Understanding this properly matters!

bram
8th November 2012, 08:24
WHAT?
And five thankers
I don't get it.
Just what is the relevance to the OP?

Hey mate,

You know when you're on the plane, and they are doing the safety demonstration. They say, when the oxygen mask drops down, see to yourself before helping others?

That's because if you fumble around trying to help other ppl put the mask on first, you'll probably both asphyxiate and die.

Same principle here. What's the point of suffering over other people's suffering, if you're not in a position to do anything about it? First, you got to make yourself strong enough, then you will be able to see a way forward and do something positive.

Hope that clarifies the relevance of what I posted to Black Panther's grief about the state of the world.

pugwash84
8th November 2012, 08:56
When I get too stressed I put this on :)

bOH_mioL3TU

pugwash84
8th November 2012, 09:23
y5JicO2bKec

You have to keep your chin up and see beauty in every place there is, I really do think if we set a good example and show people love then they will follow. xxx

Mu2143
8th November 2012, 09:38
It a spiritual school and we can not ascend to anyware unless we have the energy for it to make it so, because you spirit is not fully in the body. unless you graduate here you can't come back in again.

Bob Dean talks about it, here is the interview from PC 2011
8s7c15K4kLo

Tony
8th November 2012, 09:59
There is nothing new under the sun.

This is a very important issue, it's to do with the state of our minds. There are many ideas floating around, telling us that we are helpless, powerless, and it is all an illusion - not forgetting the latest idea - the fear of souls being captured and tortured. See...http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51678-Can-a-soul-be-captured

These concepts create blockages to understanding, and speed up our expectations. They are distractions, created by others who do not understand the nature of mind...or perhaps they do!?

We all want to 'know now' and that's it! “I want to understand everything, I can take it, bring it on!” It does not work like that, it definitely does not work like that.
However inner conflict 'is' part of the process..!

We all have pure perception/pure awareness. This 'is' real, for without it we would not be able to know anything, so we can trust that. But this has to be recognised, and, translated in the mind and, the 'brain'. The wiring in the brain has to join up, or re-route itself, to understand anything. Even then our perception can be refined, and further refined. It is not changed, merely refined. To the modern mind this will seem boring, but believe me, it results in sheer joy, I'll explain.

Wherever you are in your understanding, is where 'you' are in 'your' understanding! This is your path, your journey. Whatever our understanding is, is a product from our past, it is the accumulation of all past activities, and so our brain wires up a certain way, unique to that individual. However this is not a permanent state. The pure perception always stays the same, but how we translate that changes or refines!

It is said, as we progress, the words we use are the same, but the meaning changes...refines.

Ok, a practical demonstration.
For the past week I've been constructing a solar panel and battery system, and I hadn't a clue what I was doing. I just wanted it 'done'!!! This created a lot of frustration. I knew the words “Peace begins when expectation ends” “Ok, ok, but I still have to get it done!”..and “I've got to write this article, other stuff to finish, and cook Kathie's lunch!”

In that total frustration, I had to just 'let go'. I can only do what I can do, and that is not much! But what one can do, is take each moment at a time. So by merely having a picture in my mind of what was wanted, the mind and body got to work. Instead of being speedy, everything slowed down and became more efficient, and I started to understand “Ron's” diagram of where and why the fuses should go.

In the present moment of open awareness, we are receptive.

The point is, all we need to 'know' is in the present moment. It is not that we will 'know' everything, but enough to deal with that present moment, nothing more nothing less. There is no end to knowing about 'things' in the universe, but there is a end to just knowing, merely being aware, mere awareness, for that is what we are.

The problem is that our expectations on the physical plain are set too high, when in fact the truth is quite ordinary, the most ordinary. Peace does begin when expectations end, because everything we need to know is in the present moment, we just have to trust that, and get on with ordinary things. Of course we have to be cognisant of what is going on in the world, and adapt accordingly.

We are pure beings, with a sticky residue clinging to us, that is obscuring our vision. In accepting and not rejecting this sticky residue, which are merely those floating ideas of being powerless and helpless...they gradually loose their stickiness and slip off. This is joyous and seems to increase intelligence and a feeling of confidence. But this has to be seen for ourselves in each action and reaction.

The sticky stuff, the residue of ideas, is the illusion. But its very stickiness can remind us to let go!
Thinking everything is an illusion, is called nihilism. The result of this is the feeling of pointlessness, and depression. The opposite of this is eternalism, believing everything is solid and real. Understanding these two extremes is the middle way...not too tight and not too loose.

Our sanity lays in the middle, this still quiet centre, that is pure being.

It is very easy to misunderstand, by grasping onto something read or heard, and fixating on it. These become personal opinions to sound all knowing. This then becomes a personality unfortunately.

When the 'one' is understood everything is understood. Simple inside, allows for complexity outside. We are not at all powerless, in fact we are the very opposite, we are all the power we need. We just have to recognise it.

Our most powerful tools are unconditional love and unconditional devotion. Just to qualify the word devotion, though we may hope to experience unconditional love, that very hoping is devotion!

Prayer for all of us aliens.
May my mind be simply love.

I told you it was boring...!

Tony

(The only boggy man in the mind, is the “I” phantom of wrong understanding.)

aniN
8th November 2012, 10:04
I do understand your feelings... After I wake up ( in a "hard way" ), I lost my company, my financial incoming, my home and more that I am awake and get more information, more I am aware of what is happening in me and around me ... more slaps I get from the system.

All starts within us. I am thankful for what has happened with my life.. it shows me in what kind of world we are living in. I had a hard time to except all the bad things that happened but if they didn't I still be sleeping like a baby. But it is frustrating and shocking when you step in to the other side, when you wake up and see all those people around you still sleeping and you just can not wake them up.

I am grateful for two people in my life that helped me thru the transition and I am grateful for one person that pushed me to the edge so that I could wake up.

Hang on :)

Tony
8th November 2012, 11:54
The less we fill our minds
with things we do not understand,
the clearer our minds will be.

WhiteFeather
8th November 2012, 14:37
I share your burden B.P. Don't let it hinder your spiritual growth. Life is a ride you can get on or off anytime you choose.
If I may, I find that Connecting with nature has helped me tremendously,
Becoming Spiritually centered is Key, as its a good repellent against the 1% ers.
Breathe,,, things will find their way.
Id like to share a video with you, if i may....A great comfort for me.... And hope it is for you....Have a listen....

And Hang in there kid, things will get better....

Peace.LoveOne. ~W.f.~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0I2N-Pa-g

Tony
8th November 2012, 15:26
It's a cliche but true; if one does not have a firm foundation, the house will collapse.

Black Panther
8th November 2012, 18:07
WoW!

It looks like God listened to me :cool:

First of all I want to thank all of you for the replies!

Second of all I want to let everybody know I'm not as desperate
as I sounded. But yes, the transformation of myself isn't easy and
being part of the collective transition is quit something. I don't know
if there is a difference, but I do know that I woke up not SO long ago
and I understood quite fast we were in for a ride. And even though
the 21-12-2012 is more or less a hoax we are in a big transition
right now. If I only woke up a little bit sooner I would be more
prepared, but of course all is well and by looking at the bigger
picture everything is happening as it should happen.

I have to read the replies again and will reply in this thread or
via pm. Having a lot of friends wanting to help me feels very good.

I am working a lot on myself this year, because since I woke up
I have find out the world we live in is a little bit different than they
told me and so am I, behind the programmed, conditioned ego.

So I asked Ulli to make a birth chart and I have had a reading
from Carol Clarke and I have looked up my birth number and a
lot of other things. Also found out about some past lives.

I do like to think and analyse a lot and it's not a bad thing,
because it brought me here in the first place. But I am
aware of the fact it also leads to alienating myself from others.
I started reading books of Eckhart Tolle a lot of time ago
and I was still sleeping. I knew I would experience quite the
same as Eckhart and I did. The only difference is Eckhart's
thinking reduced with 70/80% and it looks like I am only
thinking more :ohwell:. Thinking about consciousness behind the ego
and when I woke up thinking about the things happening
behind the scenes and what we can do about it.

Lately I feel like a volcano wanting to erupt, but where do I go with
the things I feel, know and experience while everybody around me
is on a totally different level ? Since the moment I woke up there is
something inside of me wanting to get out, but it looks like there is
some sort of layer on top of me holding me back.

This is how I have felt a lot of my life and especially lately.
From David Icke's book 'Human Race Get Off Your Knees'

And I know we all can be like the second one. Full of energy and
standing in our own power. And I want you all to know that I am
very positive about the future of humanity and about my own
future. But I have to share this with you guys, so I can clear
my head a little bit. Don't want to drown in negativity or
infect the forum. There is already enough doom and gloom.
Just wanted to share this with you, because most of the time
I don't have a lot of people to talk about these kind of subjects.

There is a thread on TheOneTruth started by DreamsInDigital
about "Declaring Your Sovereignty, Taking Back Your Power
and Protecting your self from Negative Beings":
http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php?5019-Declaring-Your-Sovereignty-Taking-Back-Your-Power-and-Protecting-your-self-from-Negative-Beings&highlight=tanah.
We can't foce others around us and we can't change the world,
but we can work on ourselves. Maybe there are members who
don't like linking to another forum, but I think it's important
we keep working together. Especially because divide and rule
is something that's created the mess on Earth in the first place.
That's something of the old world.

Kryztian
8th November 2012, 18:13
Dear God!

I share in the pain, anxiety, confusion and loneliness, that Black Panther has so eloquently expressed, although I feel a little less lonely when I see this community of Avalonians pulling together and comforting each other.

In my yourth, I was provided with an education that answered all my ideas about the world. I felt safe on that foundation. I felt happy under that umbrella.

Now I swim in a sea of confusion, of new ideas and dark conspiracies, of deeply hidden truths that become as obvious as the nose on our faces, and of ineluctable half-truths and unverifiable ideas, and of huge deceptions.

Until you are ready to reveal the greater truth to me, if that is ever to be the case, teach me to be happy as I struggle to keep afloat navigating the seas of life's dark and difficult mysteries.

RunningDeer
8th November 2012, 19:59
Existential Ups and Downs and Ah-Ahs come quicker these days. So now I’ve learned to turn off the world and just go with it.

I come out with the same skeletal blueprint, only some lines are sharper, while others blur. Most else is extraneous thought bubbles and footprints and puzzle pieces.

Peace to All,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Notices/existential2.JPG

Dear God! Please help me!

Kimberley
8th November 2012, 20:01
Great thread!! Such great advice gathered here! I feel your frustration BP. I am pretty sure we have all been there, I sure know I have. I found it gets easier and easier to be patient.

Much love to us all!!! :grouphug:

click on graphic to see a larger version...

Wind
8th November 2012, 20:35
Dear Black Panther,

So many of us are feeling the same way you do! This time of unknowingness is really challenging, but we will make it. Just have faith! We are on this journey together and we are on the threshold of something really magnificent.

All is well. We must never forget that! :)

crosby
8th November 2012, 22:37
Black Panther, just wanted to say that i know what confusion there is in this awakening process. i have been confused since day one. i tend to not listen to too much anymore as i become overwhelmed and then cannot think straight. after being a member here and reading all of the wonderful and not so wonderful threads about all of the things that i had no idea existed, i have learned that i must follow my own intuition. what feels right for me and what i know deep down to be true. i am glad that you are feeling better about things, it makes my day!
warmest regards my friend, corson

AutumnW
9th November 2012, 01:56
Hi Black Panther! Good for you that you are passionate about the cascading catastrophes we are presently mired in! Try not to let too much worry, anger or fear devour your spirit. Better to retain just enough to fight the good fight wherever and however you can. Think of the people who work in emergency care and other helping professions. They see some terrible things, but can't let it affect their soul, spirit too much or they'd have to quit working. We are all, in a way, doctors, being asked to perform emergency surgery on the planet and on our political systems. We have to strike back with random acts of kindness, compassion, and love for those who have been forever altered or destroyed by evil, not in the greater world or political arena necessarily, but in the inter-personal realm.

You may not be able to punch any corporate CEO's, or bankers, in the mouth, but you can take one of the legions of 'the invisible', aside, --- the janitors, ditch diggers, retail clerks, etc...and say, " I appreciate all that you do." Smile at the dejected and ask them how they are doing. The concentric circles that ripple forth from central but small acts of kindness form interference patterns with the positive acts of others. The net effects are likely quite substantial.

Wow, I've turned into Pollyanna!:o

Lunesoleil
9th November 2012, 18:26
For you Black Panther

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
where there is hatred, I bring the love
where there is evil, that I bring forgiveness
where there is discord, that I bring the agreement
where there is error, I bring the truth
where there is doubt, I bring the faith
where there is despair, that I bring hope
where there is darkness, that I bring the light
where there is sadness, that I bring joy.
Lord, do I seek more to comfort her, only to be comforted,
to understand and to be understood
love to be loved.
Because is in forgetting is found,.
It's forgiving that one is forgiven
It is in dying that one awakens to eternal life.
Saint Francois d'assise
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_of_Assisi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbodQeOFog&feature=related

Powerful mantra energy, to change our way of thinking to listen loop

Peace and love

latshaw
9th November 2012, 20:32
Hello son,
I am here to let you know: You are blessed because you feel lonely. Now that seems out of left field - not what you want to hear. But there is a big difference in feeling lonely and being alone. We all get lonely but we are never, never alone. You worry about the "elite" and they are meaningless when it comes to the outcome of our world. It is the "elect" that hold the hope through their faith and good works; and, not the "elite" with their deceit, misdirection, and dilution of everything good. Their power is short-lived and fruitless. Do they cause havoc and chaos? Of course. But it is the "elect" that offer hope, inspiration and positivity. I am a grandmother, so I am going to tell you what I tell my 21, 18, 17 and 16 year old grandkids.
You are young...you are strong. Your age and health are on your side. You have a decision to make. The most important decision you will make in your lifetime. You have a permissive free will and a determined free will given to you by God. The permissive will is that which you do because of how it makes you feel, how the crowd goes you can go. Or, you can chose the determined will of God: that is the choice of doing the right thing. We all know the "right" things to do. It is inbred. Going inside the self and listening to your inner-most spirit will direct you to the determined will and you will reap the reward.
Follow your permissive free will and reap the consequences. When you follow your Spirit you will feel lonely because it is not the popular thing to do - But - your words...Dear God, can YOU help me?....Yes, "always" is the answer He would give you. But you have to decide if you will let Him. Don't react to difficult situations, learn to respond. You are here at this point in time in ths earth age because it is you (part of the elect) who will stand against the evil forces. There is nothing wrong with sheep. Goats can not be led...they go where they want to go (permissive will). Sheep can be lead (by the determined will of God) and remember who the sacrificial lamb was? The sheep have a Shepherd - Goats don't! Hang in there and be well.

angelahedgehog
9th November 2012, 22:16
I have felt Exactly the same this week, I just wanted to roll into a little spiky ball and sleep through the Winter. And then I saw a pretty cool bit of advice on a website I've visited since I can't even really remember when and George mentioned something about mudras - there's something comforting about George, he's a realist, optimist, pessimist and a bit of a woo-woo but not really. So I found the book he recommended and I figured what they hey and got it for my ebook reader ... And then I remembered that I used to do these hand gestures unconsciously all the time - but most importantly they really helped me feel a LOT better - I didnt just mean mildly cheered up - but Worlds better. It doesn't help the suffering around the world and it doesn't halt any plans, but it corrects the balance in your world and affects your immediate surroundings. Remember to enjoy what you have so that you know what you're living for, what you're doing all this for ....
But whatever you feel, you're never alone just sometimes it just feels that way and sometimes it's good to let the feelings flow unhindered.

Peace
Ang

Anchor
10th November 2012, 01:05
Saint Francois d'assise[/B][/COLOR]

Thanks for posting this prayer

It does seem a rather unusual version..

Seigneur, faites de moi un instrument de votre paix.
Là où il y a de la haine, que je mette l'amour.
Là où il y a l'offense, que je mette le pardon.
Là où il y a la discorde, que je mette l'union.
Là où il y a l'erreur, que je mette la vérité.
Là où il y a le doute, que je mette la foi.
Là où il y a le désespoir, que je mette l'espérance.
Là où il y a les ténèbres, que je mette votre lumière.
Là où il y a la tristesse, que je mette la joie.
Ô Maître, que je ne cherche pas tant à être consolé qu'à consoler, à être compris qu'à comprendre, à être aimé qu'à aimer, car c'est en donnant qu'on reçoit, c'est en s'oubliant qu'on trouve, c'est en pardonnant qu'on est pardonné, c'est en mourant qu'on ressuscite à l'éternelle vie.

Lord, make me a channel of thy peace;
that where there is hatred, I may bring love;
that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
that where there is discord, I may bring harmony;
that where there is error, I may bring truth;
that where there is doubt, I may bring faith;
that where there is despair, I may bring hope;
that where there are shadows, I may bring light;
that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted; to understand, than to be understood; to love, than to be loved,
for it is by self-forgetting that one finds, it is by forgiving that one is forgiven, it is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_Saint_Francis
http://wahiduddin.net/saint_francis_of_assisi.htm
http://www.preces-latinae.org/thesaurus/Sancti/SFranciscusAssisiensis/PrayerofSF.html

Dr. Al
10th November 2012, 01:36
Dear BP,

You've already gotten some great responses and no doubt are already feeling a lot better. Just know that you are not alone, even when it feels that way. Your deep feelings and intuition can guide you into right action (as in action for your highest good and that of ALL that Is) when you focus on what you'd like to experience "instead" of the bad stuff. Be the voice of the change you'd like to see in the world, but do it wisely with those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, be the man in the mirror you want to see, and practice the presence of peace, joy, love, and infinite gratitude. Google the water crystal formation of the words "infinite love and gratitude" from Dr. Masuro Emoto's work, and print it out- put it up in places so you see it and can resonate with that positive vibration. Be the very best vessel for the Spirit of God to work through- in you, as you, in the word. Do things that make you feel good, give you hope and a sense of fulfillment. I don't know what those things are for you, but you do, and you can make your own reality. We can live in the world without being of it...and sometimes that's easier done than other times, but never. ever, ever give up. Ask yourself, what would love do? And go do it ;-)
I'm sending you love and gratitude for your post, and for the beautiful spirit that you are!
Blesings brother,
~Ally
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is dealing with something difficult beyond your understanding."
"Walk sacred, speak truth, be love & light."

Black Panther
13th November 2012, 19:31
Dear BP,

You've already gotten some great responses and no doubt are already feeling a lot better. Just know that you are not alone, even when it feels that way. Your deep feelings and intuition can guide you into right action (as in action for your highest good and that of ALL that Is) when you focus on what you'd like to experience "instead" of the bad stuff. Be the voice of the change you'd like to see in the world, but do it wisely with those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, be the man in the mirror you want to see, and practice the presence of peace, joy, love, and infinite gratitude. Google the water crystal formation of the words "infinite love and gratitude" from Dr. Masuro Emoto's work, and print it out- put it up in places so you see it and can resonate with that positive vibration. Be the very best vessel for the Spirit of God to work through- in you, as you, in the word. Do things that make you feel good, give you hope and a sense of fulfillment. I don't know what those things are for you, but you do, and you can make your own reality. We can live in the world without being of it...and sometimes that's easier done than other times, but never. ever, ever give up. Ask yourself, what would love do? And go do it ;-)
I'm sending you love and gratitude for your post, and for the beautiful spirit that you are!
Blesings brother,
~Ally
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is dealing with something difficult beyond your understanding."
"Walk sacred, speak truth, be love & light."

I don't know where to start with replying posts, so
I'll just start here. I have received indeed a lot of
great responses. Haven't even got time to watch
the YouTuve videos.

Yes, I do feel better, but I have to say the energies are
very strong nowadays and I think it has to do with me
writing this thread to begin with. Imo it's very important
to focus on those energies and sharing our feelings and thoughts.
Not focusing on the bad stuff, because of course they will go
on playing 'their' game. Now it's time to start playing OUR game.

I completely agree with your post. And I'll never give up, ever!
The most important thing for me was to get those thoughts
out of my head. Expressing myself more and looking for more
ways to let energy flow.

And I will succeed!

Thank you Ally

Equipoise
13th November 2012, 20:34
Remember that about 85% of the thoughts are not yours, but mass consciousness.

I echo Camilo's post re: mass consciousness. You may be tuning into a heighthened fear level in the morphogenetic field. In these chaotic times, you don't have to be an empath to pick up on the fear, chaos, dislocation in the world's inhabitants. There's a lot of us on this spaceship called Earth or Gaia or Sophia.

I've had many empathic experiences, regarding individuals and also with respect to generalized emotions. I've been feeling a generalized fear and SADNESS for several days (weeks), that go beyond just me.

Perhaps, talk to the life-force that is Mother Earth. I frequently sleep outside. Earth's electromagnetic vibrations are very healing. (More antioxidants then the healthiest veggies!) AND the night sky is absolutely stunniningly beautiful, e.g. 3AM.

Equipoise
13th November 2012, 20:38
I LOVE THIS SONG SUNG BY IZ. May he RIP!!

Black Panther
20th November 2012, 21:46
Ignore it all. Go make yourself a nice warm cup of tea or coffee (or cold cocktail), go out and enjoy the beautiful day (or night) - and if it's rainy and blustery watch a good movie or cool video. Then tell the Universe you only want friends who understand where you are - when they arrive - laugh, dance and be merry.

While this may all seem trite, at my age (and I've been studying all this stuff for 50+ years) I have watched many political, environmental, doomsday, ET intervention etc., come and go. Yes - some day one or all of them may happen to me - or I may die quietly in my bed.

Again, I'm not unsympathetic to the injustices that are happening worldwide and in my own back yard. But the one thing we must all keep asking ourselves is: are we adding to it by putting out negative energy. Worry, desperation, anger, etc., are all negative vibrations that are polluting universal consciousness and while our intentions may be otherwise, when we stay in these energies we are adding to these injustices. There is always something simple you can do on a local level. Buy a dinner for a homeless person, etc.

You are right, Ba-ba-Ra! I only have to enjoy the simple things in life, but I am in this transformation right now where it is very difficult to be at ease and just have fun with people close to me. So much to think of. About what is happening in the world and in my own life. I would love to simply enjoy life and get along with others, but that's not part of my path. So I'm breaking out of my old life and wanting to do things with the things I have learned since I woke up. But I also have to take things step by step or I'll end up frustrated time and time again, because I'm still in the same situation.

So not fealing completely at ease right now is pushing me in another direction. But I still have to enjoy everyday life like watching a movie and watching movies is something I do quite a lot and I enjoy very much! Of course I have to do many more things to quiet the mind and I will.

There is The World, and there is My World. Create it the way you want it to be.

It's true we create our own World, so I can only blame myself. Thank you Carmen :p.
The closer we get to 21-12-2012 the more time seems to dissapear and we can create
instantly with our thoughts. It can be a beautiful thing, but also a difficult thing. I need
to practise a little bit more ;)

Anchor
20th November 2012, 23:03
so I can only blame myself

While it is true that we can judge ourselves in this manner - I don't recommend doing too much of it, because it hurts :)

What we can do is take responsibility for what we have done, know we will be responsible for what we will do, and move on in that context. We have the power to forgive ourselves and others and put the brakes on many little wheels of karma.

Also, it seems to me that what this thread shows well, is that it is OK to ask for help. I would say essential actually.

Davy
21st November 2012, 00:10

I Agree sooo much Barbara, I have had to step away for a while and take time to find me in all this mess! What I have found is to be Happy, as Happy as I can be because at the end of the day, We create our own realities each and every day. Even though most and probably all of these things are happening, We have to connect to All that is and to Understand that we are in charge of our realities and Through Karma our lives evolve. But when we learn and choose to be Happy and focus on positive things, this is what the Universe will deliver. What ever we focus our Energy on, is just what we get and In my Honest opinion our World is just being dealt its own Karma But we are all involved in this Karma to a certain degree Because it is Collective Karma But this does not mean we can not each change our own Karma Because again it is up to each and everyone of us to determine how our life is and How Happy or Sad We Choose to Be. And the best Way to do that is to Live in the good emotions and to put others above yourself, to take responsibility for your own actions and To Connect to the all That is. Then just do What your higher self guides you to Do.

latshaw
21st November 2012, 07:17
Hey there!

OK kiddo....time to grap the boot straps :cool:

Keep this in mind.....the mind can only hold one thought at a time. Do something you like, create something, one good thought attracts another. If you put positive, funny, creative in your head that is what you will think and do. Choose the opposite and that's what you will get too!! You've got a choice sweetie...pick one!;)

Lots of love and positive thoughts!

gooty64
1st December 2012, 03:09
:bump:

Im worried Black Panther!

The cat in peril thread has almost eclipsed your human in peril thread.

What is the world coming to?

Is this evidence that the Feline Race is taking over?

Tarka the Duck
1st December 2012, 08:02
Howya doin' BP?

Black Panther
1st December 2012, 15:17
:bump:

Im worried Black Panther!

The cat in peril thread has almost eclipsed your human in peril thread.

What is the world coming to?

Is this evidence that the Feline Race is taking over?

:scared: By being a Black Panther :spy: I would never thought YOU would expose me, gooty64 :scared:

Howya doin' BP?

Without joking, I'm fine right now. I have survived the Full Moon and Lilith.
As the Oracle Laura from oraclereport.com gave an excellent advice: Surrender!
Doesn't mean we let 'them' go on with genocide of the Human population,
but as there are a lot of heavy energies we better surrender ourselves
instead of trying to control things. 2013 will be another year of heavy
energies I guess with all the Solar Flares. Letting go, surrender and still
being loyal to ourselves. I have received a lot of confirmations from different
angles from the Universe to know what to do.

Thanks for asking!

Nice post of you for explaining the difference between Reality and our perception of Reality: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51777-Dear-God---A-cry-for-help-&p=580776&viewfull=1#post580776

OBwan
2nd December 2012, 02:50
Hello Black Panther

You text in the original post, “I am sad, I am angry, I am desperate, I am mad, I am exhausted. Dear God, can YOU please help me?” has many members in agreement.

If you do not judge what you are observing, you will not become sad, angry, mad, etc. Judgmental thinking in many situations is caused by some type of fear. Doing whatever to remove the fear will remove the judgment and not have the anger, sad, mad emotional responses.

The less fear you have, the more you can create with love. The words “Love thy neighbor as thyself” when rearranged to say “Love thyself as they neighbor” creates a different thought pattern. The more you love yourself, the more love you can give.

In the book, The Hundredth Monkey, by Ken Keyes Jr., he discusses how thoughts of one connect with the thoughts of another. This study of monkeys was done on an island. They were given sweet potatoes on the beach. One monkey figured out that by washing the potato in the salt water, it removed the grit, added salt, and increased the flavor.

That monkey taught another monkey to wash sweet potatoes. He taught another, who taught another, and so on. Soon all the monkeys on the island were washing potatoes. When the "hundredth" monkey learned to wash potatoes, suddenly, spontaneously, and mysteriously, monkeys on other islands, with no physical contact with the potato-washing group, started washing potatoes! This phenomenon shows that when enough of us are aware of something, all of us become aware of it.

Metaphorically speaking by washing potatoes by being more loving will cause all to be more loving at some point in time. I believe we have reached the hundredth monkey from a planet shift perspective. I cannot prove this belief. This has been my approach to the feelings you discussed.

Youniverse
2nd December 2012, 03:27
I'm often impressed with the love that is expressed on this forum so thank-you to all! Ya just be who you are black panther. Continue walking your path. There's something to be said for simplifying things as much as possible and I believe that's part of what meditation is all about. Remember, as Shakespere said, "Nothing is ever good or bad, but our thoughts make them so." That's great insight into stepping outside the jar and realizing the "air is quite fine." We will all be alright no matter what. And those close to us, those we love, in our soul family, will be alright too. And you will always find each other no matter what happens in this world. Don't despair. All of us on this forum relate to what you are saying, especially the part about folks around you not having a clue what you're talking about, ha ha! I finally have a couple friends now that I can really open up to about this stuff. But I went for years thinking I must be bonkers! We're not bonkers, we're just liberating! Connect with that space within you, REALLY feel it, ignore the thoughts, and know that all this conflicting info. that people tell you is trivial next to the essence of you, the observer, the witness, the I Am. And every ending is where we begin again.

Black Panther
3rd December 2012, 19:09
Hello Black Panther

You text in the original post, “I am sad, I am angry, I am desperate, I am mad, I am exhausted. Dear God, can YOU please help me?” has many members in agreement.

If you do not judge what you are observing, you will not become sad, angry, mad, etc. Judgmental thinking in many situations is caused by some type of fear. Doing whatever to remove the fear will remove the judgment and not have the anger, sad, mad emotional responses.

The less fear you have, the more you can create with love. The words “Love thy neighbor as thyself” when rearranged to say “Love thyself as they neighbor” creates a different thought pattern. The more you love yourself, the more love you can give.

It's difficult for me right now to love everyone and accept everything as it is. And that's a good thing, because it is pushing me in the right direction. I have already chosen another path, but now it's time to show others the way I see the world and the way I think about all kind of different subjects. That will lead to some resistance, but that's part of the game. Like the quote: `Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter`. Most of the time I don´t want to harm relationships I have with friends, family and others. But keeping my mouth shut isn´t working either.

Ya just be who you are black panther. Continue walking your path. There's something to be said for simplifying things as much as possible and I believe that's part of what meditation is all about. Remember, as Shakespere said, "Nothing is ever good or bad, but our thoughts make them so." That's great insight into stepping outside the jar and realizing the "air is quite fine." We will all be alright no matter what. And those close to us, those we love, in our soul family, will be alright too. And you will always find each other no matter what happens in this world. Don't despair. All of us on this forum relate to what you are saying, especially the part about folks around you not having a clue what you're talking about, ha ha! I finally have a couple friends now that I can really open up to about this stuff. But I went for years thinking I must be bonkers! We're not bonkers, we're just liberating! Connect with that space within you, REALLY feel it, ignore the thoughts, and know that all this conflicting info. that people tell you is trivial next to the essence of you, the observer, the witness, the I Am. And every ending is where we begin again.

There is an ending of the world we thought we were living in and there is a slow dying of the illusional self, the ego. Now I begin to remember who I really am things are completely different. I live in two different worlds at the moment and it´s time to integrate them more. Instead of playing my role in 3D land and keep thinking of the world behind the veil is very exhausting. It´s a great time with the alignment of the planets Mercury, Venus and Saturnus today, 12-12-12 and 21-12-2012. Because the veil gets thinner and thinner each day. As Johan Oldenkamp said in his interview with Henrik Palmgren on Red Ice Radio we currently live in the twilight zone. Going from 13000 years of darkness to 13000 years of light. We will show the way, because we can already see a new world rising from the ashes of the old. Even though most of the time my head is full of thoughts I can see things clearly and that's why it's very difficult to pretend to be a sheep too, because we are currently living in an important time to build a new earth together. That's why it's difficult people keep reading papers and keep watching watching TV on a daily basis, while all the information about the real world we live in is available.