PDA

View Full Version : "In Honor Of...."

observer
1st September 2010, 18:31
This Thread was started because all of the 'naysayers' who come onto this Forum and make uninformed comments need to hear the words from the man himself. One can not express more eloquently what David Icke says in this Freeman interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j-5kt8xfi8

This Thread is dedicated to the honor of the founders of this Forum and to all of those who work tirelessly to keep the Forum alive....

onawah
1st September 2010, 19:56
Thanks for that!!

morguana
1st September 2010, 20:13
:wub: observer i love his words about making a positive contribution to the world......
one small step at a time, its easy to do.......to do for another where ever one can, its so simple
love m

Ross
1st September 2010, 20:41
Thanks observer...good work

Ross

heyokah
1st September 2010, 20:44
Thank you observer and thank you David.
This had to be said....
A beautiful honor to the founders of this forum indeed.

wynderer
1st September 2010, 21:02
here's something to do to help make the world a better place, & to honor David Icke & his work, & Bill & Kerry, who have brought him to wider attention [i did a PA search & didn't come up w/anything, so i guess this has not been posted before]

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/official-greig-green-petition/

[edit to add that you can sign if you click on the link]

The Petition

We the Undersigned Petition for Redress for and in behalf of Holly Greig and Robert Green from the People of Scotland.

WHEREAS:

1. Holly Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 Other Known Victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known Pedophile Ring.

2. Said Pedophile Ring Included Social Workers, Politicians and Educators, some of the Leading men and women of Scotland.

3. Robert Green was jailed for reporting the story to the public

4. The Uncle of Holly Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an ax handle and found dead in a burning car that appears to be arson after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.

5. Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Holly Greig case.

6. The Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and Robert Green for reporting the matter.

7. Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases.

8. The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these injustices and have failed to take any action.

9. Scottish Law Enforcement has been well aware of these injustices and has failed to take any action against the perpetrators

Therefore:

We the Undersigned petition the People of Scotland:

1. To seek redress for and in behalf of Holly Greig

2. To seek a vote of "No-Confidence" in the current administration.

3. To seek to establish a new administration that will pursue Justice for both Holly Greig and the other 7 victims of pedophilia.

4. To seek Justice and Relief for noted Journalist, Robert Green.

5. To seek a removal of the Muzzle Order on Mr. Green.

6. To permit Mr. Green the opportunity to actually enter the district where he is running for political office.

7. To seek prosecution of those individuals responsible for the murder of a witness in this investigation and those that have impeded the search for Justice.

8. To seek a break-up of the monopoly that Levy & McRae currently have over the Scottish Legal System.

9. To seek sanctions against Levy and McRae for interfering in the Freedom of the Press and the intimidation of witnesses in a criminal matter.

Steven
1st September 2010, 23:57
Thanks a lot Observer, it was a great message. Some "naysayers" who've been once lied, has been hurt so much that now they're on a crusade for truth at all cost, scarifying the hidden reality. Fear is a bad energy. Revenge as well. It only produces the old Paradigm again and again. Others fear so much the reality under cover, that they prefer to justify their view with all sorts of explaination, even if they aren't always true. Like David said, the emotional impact is quite heavy, I also lived it. And a lot of people have lived it and many more will very soon. Yes, it will be massive and we must be ready and united to support them.

Namaste, Steven

Kulapops
2nd September 2010, 00:47
Full kudos, to David, Bill, Kerry and all those who are searching for the truth, and endeavour to share it with those who have neither the access nor the time to discover what they have discovered.

However, do you believe that the moon is a spaceship, sending out an energy that is holding us within a matrix ?

Do you believe in reptilians accessing our bloodline families to control the entire Earth?

One could read David's research and come to the conclusion that this is true. I've bought his book, the lion sleeps no more... so obviously I have an interest... it cost me nearly 20. I don't spend 20 in this recession lightly, I can tell you...

But I believe, if you want to get to know the unknowable, be prepared to come across parchments and theories that will be plain false

To call naysayers 'disgusting' in that light is merely to ward off anyone who is considering saying 'Boo!' to somebody's hypothesis...and as I've already seen once tonight... a really 'disturbing' 'leaked' video of an alien turned out to be an excerpt from a pop video.

A pop video ????

A pop video ????????

Whether we believed this footage or not... and surely the OP did or they would not have gone down the road of posting, fortunately, one savvy person actually knew this fact... and pointed out the error.

Were they a naysayer? Were they behaving in a 'disgusting' fashion?

I believe not.

Action comes from the heart. Yes I'll agree with David, people who just want to throw stones and cause mayhem and ridicule people's life's work... well, that's not very clever , and disingenuous.

But please let us not lose our common sense for fear of offending the 'truth bringers'...

Honestly, there is sooo much dubious material out there, not to mention opportunity seekers of all descriptions, that a level head is needed. nay, a level heart.

Love is what we need. Love in action. Not intellectual discussion, not a case of being right or wrong, but a case of being.

When I read a post, I am as inclined to question the motive of the poster for posting as I am the verity of the story I am reading.

Is a particular post started with love ? With a desire to increase the standing of the world, and all those who read that post?

To inspire, to create? To make bigger.. to reach out , to help to assist.... to love...

If a story makes these criteria.. be it erroneous or truthful, then I am happy.

K

wynderer
2nd September 2010, 01:02
Full kudos, to David, Bill, Kerry and all those who are searching for the truth, and endeavour to share it with those who have neither the access nor the time to discover what they have discovered.

However, do you believe that the moon is a spaceship, sending out an energy that is holding us within a matrix ?

Do you believe in reptilians accessing our bloodline families to control the entire Earth?

One could read David's research and come to the conclusion that this is true. I've bought his book, the lion sleeps no more... so obviously I have an interest... it cost me nearly 20. I don't spend 20 in this recession lightly, I can tell you...

But I believe, if you want to get to know the unknowable, be prepared to come across parchments and theories that will be plain false

To call naysayers 'disgusting' in that light is merely to ward off anyone who is considering saying 'Boo!' to somebody's hypothesis...and as I've already seen once tonight... a really 'disturbing' 'leaked' video of an alien turned out to be an excerpt from a pop video.

A pop video ????

A pop video ????????

Whether we believed this footage or not... and surely the OP did or they would not have gone down the road of posting, fortunately, one savvy person actually knew this fact... and pointed out the error.

Were they a naysayer? Were they behaving in a 'disgusting' fashion?

I believe not.

Action comes from the heart. Yes I'll agree with David, people who just want to throw stones and cause mayhem and ridicule people's life's work... well, that's not very clever , and disingenuous.

But please let us not lose our common sense for fear of offending the 'truth bringers'...

Honestly, there is sooo much dubious material out there, not to mention opportunity seekers of all descriptions, that a level head is needed. nay, a level heart.

Love is what we need. Love in action. Not intellectual discussion, not a case of being right or wrong, but a case of being.

When I read a post, I am as inclined to question the motive of the poster for posting as I am the verity of the story I am reading.

Is a particular post started with love ? With a desire to increase the standing of the world, and all those who read that post?

To inspire, to create? To make bigger.. to reach out , to help to assist.... to love...

If a story makes these criteria.. be it erroneous or truthful, then I am happy.

K

'Do you believe in reptilians accessing our bloodline families to control the entire Earth?'

yes, i do, in part because of experience -- & this is not scary to me -- kind of repeating what David Icke said : when someone accuses me of being negative or fear-mongering when i bring up the subject of reptilians, or the DUMBS, or the FEMA camps, actually i think they are taking about their own fear

to me, these are all just facts to deal with -- not causes of fear

noxon medem
2nd September 2010, 02:00
- in honor of
Bill Hicks credo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA
..ok to stop it after the last bough..
(on other channels than youtube ?)

Decibellistics
2nd September 2010, 02:13
word......lol thanks for the bill hicks bit.....R.I.P lol

Kulapops
2nd September 2010, 10:56
'Do you believe in reptilians accessing our bloodline families to control the entire Earth?'

yes, i do, in part because of experience -- & this is not scary to me -- kind of repeating what David Icke said : when someone accuses me of being negative or fear-mongering when i bring up the subject of reptilians, or the DUMBS, or the FEMA camps, actually i think they are taking about their own fear

to me, these are all just facts to deal with -- not causes of fear

I don't think I mentioned fear in my post (for once, lol). I think you make a good point about the fear being something coming from the self...even those concerned about others posting about fear, might be revealing their own fear. That's kind of neat. Because , yes, everything is a reflection of the self.

For myself though, I think people have a choice as to what kind of mind state they live in. I'd prefer it if they didn't live in a fear state, but that's just my preference. I'm not afraid of FEMA camps or lizards, until they become part of my experience, and even then I might not become afraid of them unless it warrants it.

The crux of the matter for me is that we can't take someone else's experiences as gospel, just because they say so, whatever they say, because we're on a forum that is championing the underdog of fringe information.

Of course, if someone's had an experience, and it's real to them, then it's real to them. How could it be otherwise? But deciding what the truth behind that experience is, might we even be qualified to know? Experience is one thing, knowledge is another...

They don't call them snake oil salesmen for nothing (and I'm not talking about Bill or David here in case there's any confusion)... but people who are unsure in their lives will always aggregate to someone offering a solution. It's for this reason we have to be cautious. Snake oil does exist and it does wonders to your bank balance...

let's not expect any absolute truths to emerge for the masses anytime soon...

observer
2nd September 2010, 14:48
The word 'naysayer' was carefully chosen when used in the opening post of this Thread. If you have been directed to this Thread, you would be well advised to research some of the material that is linked below.

In the past, Bill Ryan has expressed a personal relationship with, not only David, but his extended family as well. I'm quite confident both Bill and Kerry fully support David's research and concur with his hypothesis.

When evidence is presented that is overwhelmingly in opposition to one's belief system, that particular individual is usually the one who objects the loudest....

....And, forget trying to present the evidence; those most hypnotized by the system will hardly ever look at the evidential trail:

Icke, David - "The Biggest Secret" -
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret.htm#contents
Icke, David - "Tales From The Time Loop" -
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/tales_timeloop/tales_timeloop.htm
Icke, David - "The Truth Shall Set You Free" -
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/andtruthfreebook/truthfree.htm

.... And for those of you who can't read:
Icke, David - Project Camelot Interview -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2901551106819918394#

Icke, David/Maxwell, Jordan - Bill Ryan (Project Camelot) Interview -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRTS-Zsd6ZM

Icke, David - The Reptilian Agenda (Credo Mutwa Interview) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIpUmJjkAs (follow the parts in YouTube)