PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of mass awakening going on - David Icke's site hammered

indigopete
9th November 2012, 00:09
What a calm and serene place this is to be compared to the mahem over there.

I don't know if interest in child-molesting politicians was the kind of awakening we had in mind, but at least it seems to be making people question the world around them a bit more.

Hopefully they'll graduate to the "Pre-Sumerian Texts" and "Evolution of Open-Source Science" threads eventually :)

I can't help reflecting on the irony of David Icke spending 20 years trying to get the word out and then when they finally come, can't keep his website up long enough to cope with the tsunami of demand for information.

Things are getting a bit interesting in the UK at the moment. Even if it calms down, trust in the establishment has taken another major torpedo amidships.

Reload tubes !

Peter

The Truth Is In There
9th November 2012, 09:46
just in time for dec 2012, how convenient ;)

Simonm
9th November 2012, 11:00
Unfortunately, the high profile paedo ring will be a total whitewash, imo. Sure, a few "non-entities" will be found guilty and locked up, but he high profile ones? Covered up and brushed under the carpet. This, imo, goes very high.

Jenci
9th November 2012, 11:22
Unfortunately, the high profile paedo ring will be a total whitewash, imo. Sure, a few "non-entities" will be found guilty and locked up, but he high profile ones? Covered up and brushed under the carpet. This, imo, goes very high.

So far we have problem, reaction....... .....solution will be next.

This was posted here a short while ago but it is an excellent video. In the last 15 minutes it talks about high profile paedophilia cases, the public reaction and how they were used to bring in solutions that the PTB wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=McHfS_gyZ-0

truth4me
9th November 2012, 13:46
I'm just sick and tired of this child molesting crap. When I think about that stuff it hurts my soul because I think of my grandkids and if someone done that to one of them it would want to make me murder..........needs to stop but the reality of it is that it's not going to.