PDA

View Full Version : David Icke's web site is down..... (9 Nov 2012)

truth4me
9th November 2012, 14:00
I wonder whats going on? Try to get on and it's down. :suspicious:

davidicke.com

Swan
9th November 2012, 14:11
I can get on....

Mutchie
9th November 2012, 14:13
im on i just checked you should try again mate

truth4me
9th November 2012, 14:17
Well, here in Blytheville Arkansas USA I google it and go straight to it and both ways says it's offline. Everything else is normal when I go to other sites....

christian
9th November 2012, 14:21
Not available here at the moment.

buckminster fuller
9th November 2012, 14:21
website is down here in france too

Gardener
9th November 2012, 14:22
You may be accessing a different server from your location, he has a few mirror sites if i recall, because he suffered a lot of 'take downs' even had his own equipment stolen or trashed. Keep trying Truth

Its ok for me atm here in UK

From the front page----->

Davidicke.com has been undergoing considerable and sustained cyber attack in the last few days and my thanks to Sean and the engineers for keeping the site up and working most of the time. (12:08PM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)

golden lady
9th November 2012, 14:24
I've just managed to get on but on the front page it does say they have been under considerable and sustained cyber attack!!

Flash
9th November 2012, 14:32
May be thanks to Jesse Ventura's show.

pugwash84
9th November 2012, 15:26
maybe the servers are rebooting or it's been hacked or something, I don't think it will be for long though David Icke will be straight on to it

BrianEn
9th November 2012, 15:27
Unavailable in Canada.

pugwash84
9th November 2012, 16:09
I've got it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Davidicke.com has been undergoing considerable and sustained cyber attack in the last few days and my thanks to Sean and the engineers for keeping the site up and working most of the time.

Cidersomerset
9th November 2012, 16:16
Its slow & busy with all the peodiphile info exposure, I've been on yesterday and today posting some his stories on here....

He had a message up earlier, I just refreshed my link.....now i cannot get on..LOL..I will keep trying. It must come

and go because i have been on it several times today ....Cheers steve

Its back that was quick !!.....from site now...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davidicke.com has been undergoing considerable and sustained cyber attack in the last few days and my thanks to Sean and the engineers for keeping the site up and working most of the time.
Friday, 09 November 2012 12:08

By David Icke

If you have seen a page that says 'checking your browser' when you came into the site this is a temporary measure to filter out those involved in the attacks.

Is it something I've said, do you think?

Next >

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/75197-davidickecom-has-been-undergoing-considerable-and-sustained-cyber-attack-in-the-last-few-days-and-my-thanks-to-sean-and-the-engineers-for-keeping-the-site-up-and-working-most-of-the-time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Headlines

Davidicke.com has been undergoing considerable and sustained cyber attack in the last few days and my thanks to Sean and the engineers for keeping the site up and working most of the time. (12:08PM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)
Oh, please, David Cameron, you know who the paedophiles are in your own party, past and present, so cut the moral bollocks, it's pathetic (11:04AM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)
You are a disgrace Time Warner - the 'Conspiracy Theory' show that seeks to discredit genuine revealers of the truth (11:02AM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)
This is where I live, Ventura - How About You? (11:01AM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)
Publicist Max Clifford Denies Covering Up Conservative MP Alan Clark's Underage Sex Scandal (10:56AM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)
Poll: Nearly One Third Of Americans Would Accept ‘TSA Body Cavity Search’ in Order to Fly (10:46AM - Fri 09 Nov 2012)

View all headlines

http://www.davidicke.com/

Earth Angel
9th November 2012, 16:37
available now at 11:30 am in ontario

Unavailable in Canada.

Moz
9th November 2012, 17:19
No access in Chile...at this time.

Camilo
9th November 2012, 17:28
This is the first message you see on his page now:

ThePythonicCow
9th November 2012, 18:22
Five hours ago on twitter (https://twitter.com/davidicke/status/266887252209180673), David Icke wrote:

We're currently suffering a Ddos attack so you need to allow the browser to do its checks otherwise you won't be able to visit the website
(No, I don't know what he meant by "allow the browser to do its checks", and no, I can't get to the site right now either -- I get a CloudFare error "This website is offline -- No cached version is available" instead.)

LisAlien
9th November 2012, 19:49
I am so disappointed in how Mr Ventura handled his interview with Icke. It was not only disrespectful but unprofessional. He went into this not believing so how can this have gone any other way except make Icke look like a crazy person? Icke is one of the very few people in this field that I truly respect. I resonate in most if not all he has to say about this phenomenon of reptilians.
Jesse Ventura, shame on you and your lack of professional journalism tactic. I hope you're not the cause of any hardship that might come Ickes way due to your influential persona and I HOPE you're not the cause of his website malfunction.

Snookie
9th November 2012, 20:58
Unavailable in Canada.

Also unavailable for me, and I tried it from both my iPad and laptop.

truth4me
9th November 2012, 21:13
I am so disappointed in how Mr Ventura handled his interview with Icke. It was not only disrespectful but unprofessional. He went into this not believing so how can this have gone any other way except make Icke look like a crazy person? Icke is one of the very few people in this field that I truly respect. I resonate in most if not all he has to say about this phenomenon of reptilians.
Jesse Ventura, shame on you and your lack of professional journalism tactic. I hope you're not the cause of any hardship that might come Ickes way due to your influential persona and I HOPE you're not the cause of his website malfunction.Before I seen the show Wed night I had read somewhere ,it's been a few months, where Icke was PO' ed for the way he, Ventura,came at him in Cleveland and now I see why. We here on this forum or most of us anyway I would think have a level of spirituality that helps us understand where David is coming from where Jesse or even Alex Jones even though they are awake to what's going on the surface do not have that spirituality about them IMHO to see under the skin so to speak. It made me think when Jesse was in Pro Wrestling it would be where Jesse being a baby face<good guy> turned heel<bad guy> on David. I just don't get it where some people think Icke is just in it for the money. His message resonated with me the first time I heard him. Besides I don't think a Reptilian would shapeshift in front of a press conference just to prove they exist.........Jesse still just might be working for the "man" <government>as we say here in Arkansas.....

Snookie
9th November 2012, 21:28
Jesse Ventura, shame on you and your lack of professional journalism tactic. I hope you're not the cause of any hardship that might come Ickes way due to your influential persona and I HOPE you're not the cause of his website malfunction.

I remember thinking when I first heard the reptilian information - No Way! Then shortly after I happened to watch a show on the Biograhpy channel. I can't remember who it was on, but he was a well known guy who created luxiourious serving dishes, turines, gravy boats etc. usually out of silver for the rich & famous. These items were sold through the store Tiffanies. Anyway, my jaw dropped when I saw that most of the things he created had reptilian designs on them! I thought why would these types of designs be put on things like that for the elite? Then I also heard how gargoyles (very reptilian looking) statues were put on buildings and homes of the elite. I started thinking...there's got to be something to this.

Snookie
9th November 2012, 21:38
"Jesse still just might be working for the "man" nment>as we say here in Arkansas..... "

I think he is told/allowed to release certain information so people think he is legit. He is also told what info he is supposed to squash. There are certain things the sheeple are not supposed to know. There is also a possibility it is just his own mental block that he just can't accept certain things...just like I couldn't go anywhere near the reptilian stuff at first.

Deega
9th November 2012, 22:10
Partially available in my area, Atlantic Canada.

I watched Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura last night, I was astounded to hear Ventura trying to intimidate Ickle on the Reptilian subject.

Someone (PTB maybe?) is trying to discredit Ickle, but it will have a rebounding effect in time.

Ernie Nemeth
9th November 2012, 22:32
I agree, truth4me and LisAlien, Jesse could have been a little softer in his approach. Yet I thought perhaps David could have rolled with the punches a bit better.

Jesse had to follow a script, I'm sure - after all, it is not a very high-class endevour they've put together in the first place. The style of that show reminds me of one of those sensationalist rags (newspapers) like the National Enquirer. His son and Oliver Stone's kid were representing the pro side with Jesse holding the "high road" of the societal mindset. The "high road" won the debate. What a surprise...

Imagine a reptile/lizard did show its true form under a human guise. You think TruTV would have not pumped up the publicity beforehand? Before that show started, just like virtually all such shows on these far-out topics on any channel produced by any other television show, it could be predicted with certainty that no hard evidence would surface. And it didn't.

I like Jesse. He's like a Pit Bull with his jaws locked on the conspiracy debate. He's funny, in a macho American way. But I don't think he works for the man.

On the other hand, I love David Icke. He is a tireless Warrior of the highest calibre. However, he is also not the greatest spiritual master but a humble soul self-tasked with trying to make a difference. Blessings upon him.

Hym
9th November 2012, 22:39
David's site is still down here in New Mexico. I can see the many reasons the attacks are happening, with the obvious attacks on those "royals". Imagine calling another human royal, beyond what we are ALL infinitely made of! The fall of those who have murdered, tortured and impoverished so many is a natural outcome of their actions. David, I'm sure, has no problem leaving anything, whatever that may be. We have all documented the proofs and discerned the truths that they tell. I am grateful for the courage of my brother.
If you want to know more about Jesse Ventura read the life of Michael (Andy) Pero on educate-yourself.org. In his horrific life story about his time as an MK experimental subject he recalls an incident where Jesse and Stallone used him while he was under mind control and drugged.

Snookie
9th November 2012, 23:14
The main reason I find Jesse a bit suspect is simply because he came from the military.

I think though that there are many out there who will watch the Conspiracy Theory show and think ....hummm I think I'll look into this reptilian thing a bit more. If they are discrediting it, maybe there is something to it. And the fact that if they go to David Icke's site, and it's down....WTF? It would look highly suspicious to me. Sometimes the PTB ain't so smart.

Michelle Marie
9th November 2012, 23:47
"Was it something I said?"

That cracks me up!!!

People who can discern truth in wholeness (spirituality) don't use old paradigm tactics (Jesse?-don't know). However, my inner eye has revealed the energy wars going on. David is on the front line. It may not be Jesse, per se, it may be the energies used Jesse. Jesse would not have allowed it if he was dedicated wholeheartedly to the Light. He is responsible. I'll find a way to watch it and see how I feel when I view it. I've seen and dealt with these energies mySelf. I'm using my Divine Authority to deal with it.

I'm feeling like this: that energy does not scare me, but I'm powerful and it better fear me (us). Which it does. It's just having a poor little temper tantrum on the way out.

Group intention works. I'm going to set an intention and hold a vision after getting centered for a moment...

Let's hold David Icke, Kerry, and Bill in the space of a protective love bubble. The bubble is surrounded with violet, green, then blue outer layers of Light. They cannot be penetrated. Archangels are helping. Legions of angels are being called into protect all Lightworkers. All safe and shielded. I'm feeling gratitude that this is done. I'm feeling gratitude for all of the Light/information that has been brought to our awareness. I'm holding this. I'll add this momentum to my earlier prayer that the mass awakening take a giant leap with legions of angels encouraging and directing attention to inner perceptions of Truth and outer evidence. Aho!

Thanks to all the Truth Warriors that contribute energy to this intention/vision/prayer. It IS done. Thank you!

Love, courage, strength, and clarity to all...hold the Peace,
Michelle Marie

PS. davidicke.com on in No. California

Michelle Marie
9th November 2012, 23:56
Best direct response ever! Just intuited the spirit of Kerry breaking free from the energy like a quarterback just getting past all those guys and running free for the touchdown. (This must be a male guide...I don't watch football LOL). Then Bill is right behind and then David and he runs free, too! They are all free from the energy. Oooooooh this is good: "Touchdown like Lightening!"

I'm taking that as confirmation. What do you get?

Yahooo!!!
Michelle Marie

vilcabamba
10th November 2012, 03:01
I was very very disappointed in how Jessie treated David Icke on his tv show. I don't know why he didn't learn from what happened with Alex Jones when he slammed David. He got a backlash from a large portion of his listeners. I think fifty percent of Alex Jones listeners are on the David Icke camp. And now that Jessie has slammed David, I think he will get a backlash as well. He is supposedly running for president next term, from what i hear, i'm sure he's thinking politically if he believes in reptilians it will make him look like a fool to the sleeping beauties. BUT..he didn't have to slam David like that..he could have been easier and let David explain how he interviewed different people and how there is overwhelming proof, but Jessie didn't allow that. And for that i was saddened and disappointed with the show.
On the other hand i was soooo proud of BIll and kerry, the show they created was fabulous! CONGRATS BILL! You guy looked awesome on that TV pilot!:cool:

p.s. - as we move closer to Dec 2012, i have switched from writing "sheep" to "sleeping beauties".

grampah
10th November 2012, 03:02
No cached version is available"
David Icke site 7pm Pacific time, Southern California, same message all day.

mahalall
10th November 2012, 03:26
Concerned thoughts have been with David Icke last few days,

Wednesday afternoon awoke from a dream shouting, after seeing David Icke being given an overdose of morphine,

felt stuck with the image such are dreams,

light on

light on

mosquito
10th November 2012, 03:44
It was offline all day in China, then available again last night. This morning it's unavailable again.

A couple of points:

He's probably undergoing a massive cyber-attack, as he says, but there's another issue I think he needs to be VERY careful of: He's busy naming names in the aftershock of the Jimmy Saville saga, naming the names of some very senior and very well-connected and unpleasant people. While on the one hand I admire his balls, the fact is that naming names DOES NOT result in justice. If the accused have their names splashed all over the worldwide web, there is no chance of them receiving a fair trial (and yes they do deserve one, whatever the faults of the criminal justice system, a person is innocent until proven guilty) and therefore very little chance of the CPS agreeing to a prosecution ! So who will have won in that situation ? The cat is now very definitely out of the bag - even the msm have gotten wind of all the police investigations which were shut down from on high, and I don't believe that the public would allow the same thing to happen again (maybe I'm being over confident in the British public, that's a first for me !) So I believe we should give justice a chance. If it still comes to nought, then maybe that's the time to start naming names. Until then, all David is doing is running the risk of criminal prosecution, the loss of his freedom and the permanent removal of his website. Sometimes David, you need to concede the battle in order to win the war.

Secondly - I've been noticing for a while that the "conspiracy" movement is divided into (at least) 2 camps; those who are awakening into awareness of the ongoing plan to enslave and de-humanize the human race; and those who only see a conspiracy against America. David Icke is clearly in the first camp, while Jesse Ventura and, sadly, quite a few people on this forum, are in the second. I strongly suspect that the 2 camps are now getting played against each other.

Personally, I don't particularly like Mr. Ventura, or his show anyway. I've tried watching it and all I can say is that if that's what typical American TV is like, no wonder the population has become so dumbed down ! All he does is rant and shout, then there's a break every 5 minutes during which I presume the audience is told what useless products they need to buy, and when the programme starts again there's at least 1 minute of recapping !!!! All in all there's maybe about 10 minutes of useful information in the whole show, it's virtually unwatchable. Anyway, that's just my opinion, I don't doubt that he's exactly the right messenger for some people.

Tangri
10th November 2012, 05:40
May be thanks to Jesse Ventura's show.

it was here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o7633DUjGUA#!