PDA

View Full Version : Super bolt over Avalon Airport in Melbourne, Australia

Skywizard
11th November 2012, 02:52
This is some Bad A** Lightning Bolt!!

Glad I wasn't close. :flame:

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread898091/pg1

Couldn't fine if it was already posted. Just thought I would share.

COOL PHOTO!
~skywizard

RunningDeer
11th November 2012, 03:57
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/bolt4.jpg

Hi Skywizard, thanks for sharing. Wow! Powerful picture.

Shamz
11th November 2012, 04:21
I can make this bolt... twice the size... just saying

Much love

Ellisa
11th November 2012, 05:20
We do have epic storms here! I know exactly the spot in Geelong this was taken! Glad I wasn't there that night! Thanks for posting it.

PS- As some people from elsewhere sometimes find out, Avalon Airport is actually in Geelong, a city of 200,000 people, not Melbourne, which is nearly an hour away!

ghostrider
11th November 2012, 08:58
There is over ionizatioin of our F-1 layer in our lower atmosphere, way too much energy that should be much higher, it creates these huge burst. Simply our atmoshpere is collapsing, notice the feeling of being tired lately ?? The birds falling from the sky ? Skyquakes from our magnetic field , the wave/lines around earth hit or overlap each other and make boom sounds. air is released and charged particles from the sun are let in close to earth , those particles along with less air to breath kill birds and make us tire easily. This photo is a good example or the results of post glacier rebound and it's domino effect on everything. It is my theory the wobble of the magnetic field is messing with the moon's orbit, ( super moon) making it appear too close, and then too far, hence rogue tidal waves. We are in for tough times.

Snoweagle
11th November 2012, 10:37
This picture depicts an unnatural event in my opinion. This appears either to be a photo-shopped piece of art or, if genuine, HAARP in resplendent glory.
Most interesting is the fact "somebody" was pointing their camera at this cloud at the very second the discharge took place. Coincidence?
Maybe, somebody took this frame from a video they had been shooting? Really? Without the lightning strikes the chosen subject for camera person seems remarkably dull. Furthermore, the quality of the image implies a top quality video camera, so why waste valuable video time on such a vista anyway especially as there were no strikes beforehand?
What is the significance of the glaringly white globe from which the strikes emanate?
Why the disproportionate sizes of the twin simultaneous discharges?
Could the smaller strike be the "trigger" pulse to create unbalance between the white globe and the stable ground potential of the seascape? (analogous to transistor operation)

Am deeply troubled that so many accept these types of events as just "another" something, knowing that the Geo-engineering fraternity openly brag about weather manipulation, without observers discerning from the copious evidence available to them.

Consider also, the large discharge, if the energy in that down strike was distributed into a much larger radius, for instance 100 metres (yards), how would it manifest itself visually (would it be seen by the naked eye) and what would be the implications of life caught in that larger area of the energy discharge?
Could this be a demonstration of the potential of weaponising of HAARP?
How many HAARP facilities does Australia have?
Hasn't Australia suffered a plethora of weather anomalies over recent years of forest fires, floods and droughts? Could this be the cause?
Did not a white sphere be witnessed and photographed from an airliner in Asia somewhere? Was this a demonstration of potential power control similar to what we see here?

It is a shame that people do not have access to radio/radar monitoring equipment to investigate these phenomenon as without proper public scrutiny these events will proliferate.

Could this have been the method of extermination of the brave Iraqi defenders at Baghdad airport as the US troops stormed north to engage them? Microwaved in their own bodies?

Some say ignorance is bliss.

Quoting an English colloquialism: "blinding photo"

Nick Matkin
11th November 2012, 10:46
There is over ionizatioin of our F-1 layer in our lower atmosphere, way too much energy that should be much higher, it creates these huge burst. Simply our atmoshpere is collapsing, notice the feeling of being tired lately ?? The birds falling from the sky ? Skyquakes from our magnetic field , the wave/lines around earth hit or overlap each other and make boom sounds. air is released and charged particles from the sun are let in close to earth , those particles along with less air to breath kill birds and make us tire easily. This photo is a good example or the results of post glacier rebound and it's domino effect on everything. It is my theory the wobble of the magnetic field is messing with the moon's orbit, ( super moon) making it appear too close, and then too far, hence rogue tidal waves. We are in for tough times.

Mmm interesting theories...

Well as someone who uses the ionosphere in HF communications, specifically the F1 layer, (which is at an altitude of 150 to 800 km, not in "our lower atmosphere") it is behaving more or less normally, given the current solar cycle. Any "abnormal" behaviour is soon noticed and reported by many ionospheric observatories, not to mention those who actually USE it.

Our atmosphere is collapsing is it? Sky quakes from magnetic fields, overlapping lines causing boom? Do you have any theories as to how this actually happens?

Our magnetic field affecting the moon's orbit? Well the moon is not really near the Earth's magnetic field, and any changes in the moon's orbit would again be reported by national astronomical observatories, or if you think they'd "cover this up" then how about the many tens of thousands of amateur astronomers who would love to be able to confirm such a story?

To which rogue tidal waves do you refer? If you mean the tidal surge that swept into the East Coast of the USA, this was caused by the very low pressure of the hurricane.

A thunderstorm showing "post glacier rebound", again... how?

Regards,

Nick

witchy1
11th November 2012, 11:33
Hi Snoweagle, in response to your comments.... "This appears either to be a photo-shopped piece of art or, if genuine, HAARP in resplendent glory.
Most interesting is the fact "somebody" was pointing their camera at this cloud at the very second the discharge took place. Coincidence?
Maybe, somebody took this frame from a video they had been shooting? Really? Without the lightning strikes the chosen subject for camera person seems remarkably dull. Furthermore, the quality of the image implies a top quality video camera, so why waste valuable video time on such a vista anyway especially as there were no strikes beforehand?"

Electrical storms on the Eastern Seaboard in Australia go on and on and on....its not very difficult to stand and wait once a storm has started with camera in hand....I have a few myself....although none as good as this. (probably due to a crap camera) And they look just like this and many varieties of the same. BTW - Haarp wasnt even fired up (I have befriended a couple of guys who continually run programs independant of the big boys showing amongst other things when Haarp is active- which is not that often and when it is, you can clearly see it on the graphs. They show proton spikes, solar weather, plate movements etc)
Cheers
W
They are professional shots: more here http://www.photographybyjamescollier.com/Lightning/Lightning%20over%20Corio%20Bay/index.html#_JWC7558.jpg

19169 (http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01615/weather_1615097a.jpg)

19170(This one is a random dust storm - just showing the diverse majesty of the weather here)

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01615/weather_1615097a.jpg

witchy1
11th November 2012, 12:03
19171as an example - another one from Melbourne (nicked it from ATS)

truth4me
11th November 2012, 12:22
Great Pictures! photoshop? maybe, still nice none the less......the "elephant foot" on post#8 is down right scary besides being freaky....

778 neighbour of some guy
11th November 2012, 12:44
I can make this bolt... twice the size... just saying

Much love

Quantum Burrito's????

Snoweagle
11th November 2012, 13:17
Thank you witchy1.
I do accept everything you say and happy to consider it as said.
Nevertheless, maintaining a focus on the weather and its causes must be considered paramount when we see frightful escalations in extraordinary events as portrayed here, yet occur with frequent regularity all over the globe. The fact HAARP wasn't fired up according to your "local" sources doesn't change the fact that the global climate must settle and balance after it has been used elsewhere around Gaia.
Just as a pebble dropped into a pond will radiate its waves and interfere with those resulting from any collisions, applies to the macro level as well.

Of course this is speculation on my part, whilst argumentatively valid theoretically, may be or may not be true.

Consider an alternative argument: if these events are becoming troublesome to mankind and the technology exists to alter the weather (china; snow for skiing in Perth; etc) then WHY are these catastrophic weather events allowed to continue with such frequency disrupting global commerce and life on earth?

However, the thrust of the thread revolves around the magnificence of the picture taken, which I have to agree is pretty awesome, so before the administrator sends me another warning about deflecting the purpose and scope of the thread I will refrain on transmuting the artful consideration into nasty electromagnetic speculations. I fall on my sword.

Awesome picture.

ghostrider
11th November 2012, 16:35

Mmm interesting theories...

Well as someone who uses the ionosphere in HF communications, specifically the F1 layer, (which is at an altitude of 150 to 800 km, not in "our lower atmosphere") it is behaving more or less normally, given the current solar cycle. Any "abnormal" behaviour is soon noticed and reported by many ionospheric observatories, not to mention those who actually USE it.

Our atmosphere is collapsing is it? Sky quakes from magnetic fields, overlapping lines causing boom? Do you have any theories as to how this actually happens?

Our magnetic field affecting the moon's orbit? Well the moon is not really near the Earth's magnetic field, and any changes in the moon's orbit would again be reported by national astronomical observatories, or if you think they'd "cover this up" then how about the many tens of thousands of amateur astronomers who would love to be able to confirm such a story?

To which rogue tidal waves do you refer? If you mean the tidal surge that swept into the East Coast of the USA, this was caused by the very low pressure of the hurricane.

A thunderstorm showing "post glacier rebound", again... how?

Regards,

Nick

believers underground will give you all the science behind it, and Nasa, MIT, etc fight it but end up having to confirm it due to events that Proffessor Owen predicted and sent them letters with all the info . He went 20 for 20 on quakes and exact locations just for starters . Post glacier rebound , nuke testing in the 50's in th upper atmosphere tore holes in our ozone, allowing the sun's power to pass through the magnetic field , melting the ice, adding water/weight to earth , magma pressure, and now when storms form they have more water than before and more charged particles than before, thus they are more devistating. more energy more water = extreme lighting, extreme snowfall, extreme rainfall all from the suns charged particles that should not have entered our magnetic field in the first place.

Tesseract
11th November 2012, 16:37
Ever wondered why the lightning you see in real life is not as spectacular as all those incredible lightning photographs you have seen?

The reason behind this is that lightning photographs that show masses of spectacular forked lightning, or multiple strikes, have been taken with a long exposure time. The photographer will just set his or her camera facing the storm and keep the shutter open for, for example, 40 seconds. If five lightning strikes occur during this time, they will all be shown superimposed in the one image. Even if the shutter time is only 1 or 2 seconds (still a very long exposure), the propagation track of a single strike will be captured in its entirety – whereas in real time not all of the forks/branches are ever lit up simultaneously. I have video of a lightning strike that lasts for about 2 seconds, with multiple branches lighting up one after the other – if I had captured this in a single frame it would have made a great picture.

By using a long exposure you don’t have to keep snapping photos and hope that you just happen to catch a lightning strike in one of them. Although, I have been in storms not far from where this picture was allegedly taken where there were around 60 lightning bolts a minute – easy to capture even if you just snap away at random.

How can you tell if a lightning image was gained from a long exposure time? A giveaway feature is blurred objects in the photo (these were objects that moved during the exposure time). Also, generally speaking the more spectacular lightning photos will have been captured with a long exposure .

Is this image real? Exposure time would have to be at least a couple of seconds in my opinion to capture that much lightning. However the water is not blurred into a smooth sheet, so I think the exposure time could not have been particularly long. The central shaft that hits the water in the bottom half of the image overlays a lightning fork – more easily seen if you play with the brightness contrast. This doesn’t look right. That shaft may have been airbrushed in - if you picture it without that this suddenly looks like a normal lightning photo.

Skywizard
11th November 2012, 20:36

Thanks WhiteCrowBlackDeer,

Whether this photo is real or not… really don’t care. I mainly posted this photo because, like you said, the power it shows.

I’m from the southern U.S. and have seen many “thunder heads as we call them” with lightning like this all in the clouds and to the ground at the same time, sometime lasting a second or more but never a bolt this BIG.

In my opinion this cloud had an unusual shape and was very active with lightning and he or she started recording it and caught and made a still photo of it.

Unless he or she was the luckiest person in the world and just pointed and clicked. :lol:

Only my opinion, but still a Cool Photo,
~skywizard

RunningDeer
11th November 2012, 21:54

Thanks WhiteCrowBlackDeer,

Whether this photo is real or not… really don’t care. I mainly posted this photo because, like you said, the power it shows.

I’m from the southern U.S. and have seen many “thunder heads as we call them” with lightning like this all in the clouds and to the ground at the same time, sometime lasting a second or more but never a bolt this BIG.

In my opinion this cloud had an unusual shape and was very active with lightning and he or she started recording it and caught and made a still photo of it.

Unless he or she was the luckiest person in the world and just pointed and clicked. :lol:

Only my opinion, but still a Cool Photo,
~skywizard

You are welcome, Skywizard!

"Whether this photo is real or not… really don’t care." My feelings exactly.

In fact, it's my new desktop picture. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/bliss.gif

Nick Matkin
11th November 2012, 22:38
"... nuke testing in the 50's in the upper atmosphere tore holes in our ozone, allowing the sun's power to pass through the magnetic field... "

I'd like you to supply the source for this. A quick google for 'Professor Owen' didn't reveal any atmospheric physicists or geologists by that name, but it's 2235 here and bed time so haven't yet done more research. What 20 quakes did he predict, using what method and when? If his skills are that good, he's be in very high demand I should think.

For the record, the ozone layer and ionosphere can't have a permanent hole blown into them any more than fog can. It's a fluid (gas) in constant motion. The only things that can temporarily deionise it very locally are exhaust gasses from missile and rocket launches as they pass through it, meteors and very high altitude nuclear explosions. The ionisation then quickly returns to normal in minutes or hours under the overpowering influence of the sun's radiation.

A solar flare can also heavily ionise the D-layer affecting HF communications for an hour or so at most over the sun-lit side of the Earth, but that's it.

And charged particles from the sun enter the Earth's magnetic field all the time and exhibit the Northern/Southern Lights when they really get out of hand!

"...melting the ice, adding water/weight to earth..." Again, no. The net weight is the same. Only land-based ice melt increases sea levels, but of course not the overall weight. The Earth's weight can only be increased by something coming in from OUTSIDE it.

Regards,

Nick.

PS: Who are 'the believers underground'?

witchy1
12th November 2012, 12:31
Speaking of nuclear - there have been 2053 nuclear explosions 1945 - 1998. If you havent already seen it - this is scary.
Imagine what this has done to the planets plates.......no wonder we have bloody earthquakes!!!
Apparently detonations after 1963 with the exception of China has been underground

LLCF7vPanrY
Each nation gets a blip and a flashing dot on the map whenever they detonate a nuclear weapon, with a running tally kept on the top and bottom bars of the screen. It starts really slow — if you want to see real action, skip ahead to 1962 or so — but the buildup becomes overwhelming.

GlassSteagallfan
12th November 2012, 15:31
From Suspicious0bserver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYSIN5zhoow&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&index=6&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYSIN5zhoow&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&index=6&feature=plcp

RunningDeer
12th November 2012, 15:46
Here’s another POV, a repost, but a helpful explanation for why some hard to shake fears have dissipated for me. It’s channeled, but when I read it, I had so many “Oh, I get that.”

2013 is a New Beginning, not an End....but the Warming Will Continue

“...necessary means that enable the Earth, and mankind to release the old and shift upward into new energy. These hurricanes & earthquakes are designed to clear and up shift the vibrations of the planet as are the other dynamic earth occurrences that so often are misunderstood....”

“...So we ask you to recognize that the ongoing increased activity of earthquakes, tsunamis, global warming, and super hurricanes are not to be feared or stopped. This is not the case. These events indeed are quite necessary for the evolution, the evolution you call Planetary Ascension. And we do understand that releasing the 'fear' is not an easy thing to do, for it is a natural reaction ingrained in your survival instincts.”

The Perfect Storm

"The true purpose of these storms is to increase the energy of the waters and to allow it to electrically expand. If these remain at sea, then the electrical energy is simply conducted as gentle current waves to a very great proportion of the planet. As such it is conducted to the land and peoples, not by wind and waves, but by its energy current so that it may reach that many more beings. There is a perfection to it, you see? There is what is called the perfect storm in some ways, but the perfect storm is that which is the perfect blend of electromagnetic currents. As these 'storms' then move through the fields of humanity, they are of benefit for the frequential ascension of the planet and, as such, to the entirety of mankind...”

More Quotes

“...The clearances from the hurricanes & earthquakes and such effect the conscious fields of energy of the living earth, releasing, recoding and realigning all that touches upon it as well. In this way a new consciousness, a New Earth begins to move forward...”

“...The rebooting will occur, indeed, but we tell you that for now it will be a more gradual shift, depending somewhat on the mass reaction of humanity...”

“...So most simply react in fear to these events, and wish to be free of the anxiety. But to dissolve fear is not the same as understanding the fear and therefore the masses of humankind transmute and actually recreate it. To dissolve or to dissipate events of change is not necessarily of benefit, not to the earth and not to humanity...”

“...They do not understand or see the perfection in what takes place because there is great difficulty for those in not understanding that all is in perfection, that all is in good order. In essence, they do not add grease to the squeaky wheel, rather, they try to prevent the cogs which then become still and stuck and so the evolution becomes that much more difficult, you see? Always fear is the great culprit....”

The Melting Away of the Ice Caps are a Part of the Movement

"The planet receives the energies of the sun, melting the ice caps, as it were, releasing that which has been encoded within the water crystals, removing old patterns. The new codes being received travel through the living waters and thus influence all the fields of energy of the earth, attaching and activating all that touches upon them as well. In this way, planetary & even human evolution, consciousness and such begins to move more quickly forward."

The Superstorm & Global Warming Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51697-The-Superstorm-Global-Warming-Archangel-Metatron-via-James-Tyberonn&p=579244&viewfull=1#post579244)