PDA

View Full Version : Term "Conspiracy Theories" should be renamed

uncleroach
11th November 2012, 12:52
This week I had a curious thought turn up in my mind. It went in this lines: Why do we call conspiracy theories that. Sure enough they do describe conspiracies against humanity. But they are also theories of possible truth, and most of times that it exactly what they are - true.

So why not rename them into Truth Theories.

Renaming has also other side. Term Conspiracy Theories has been negatively branded from mainstream media. And some people, I'm sure, turn away from articles, conversations, videos, etc. simply because of that term.
So this renaming might be a positive tool in spreading awareness and truth to the slumbering ones.

Please do spread the idea if you deem it worthy.

apokalypse
11th November 2012, 13:37
i agree, alot of stuff shouldn't call Conspiracy Theory anyway when we got prove and evidence to have the answer or put enquire on someone to tell the truth(aka government).

my definition of Conspiracy theory is another way to hide the truth or to hide the things that they tried to hide.

SilentFeathers
11th November 2012, 15:06
It's 11:11 today, according to some conspiracy theories, something major could happen today....hmmm?

RunningDeer
11th November 2012, 15:35
It's 11:11 today, according to some conspiracy theories, something major could happen today....hmmm?

I believe that we are all in the process of becoming the Master Number 11.

Master numbers retain master number values. Master numbers require more of you. If not up to the challenge then reduce i.e, 11, 22, 33, 44. Also numbers ending with 0 digits, i.e, 10, 20, 30.

Sources:
"Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order," by Faith Javane
"Numerology and The Divine Triangle," by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker

Master Number Eleven, pgs. 82-83 & 84

“Master numbers accentuate the meanings of the single digits, and for that reason they are considered to be the most powerful vibrations. They symbolize the expansion of consciousness through a series of steps or illuminations as growth takes place, until the ultimate of Christ Consciousness is attained...”

“When the forces of Eleven become fully operative in people, they have the power to change their environments, to create new conditions, to build new bodies and new lives, all in harmony with the Divine Image in whose likeness they were fashioned in the beginning. Ministers, reformers, and charity workers come under this vibration, as do teachers, speakers, writers, promoters, and leaders, in public service.

If these individual use their master numbers to glorify themselves, however, they will experience loss and unhappiness. The Eleven is a very difficult vibration to handle; therefore, these people must be eternally watchful of their conduct. The rewards for fine performance are great, however, “the ends are well worth the means.” The Great Work is the transmutation of mater into spirit. Then the spirit behind and within matter will be truly activated. Infinite consciousness remains constant wherever it manifests.

Eleven combines the learner, number 1 (conscious mind) beside the number 1 of higher consciousness. These people think of themselves as individuals, as ‘1s’ who have learned independence, leadership, and the qualities of aggressiveness necessary to cope with the world. Now, as 11s, or double 1s, they find the I AM beside them. Perhaps it is here that we learn of “I AM THAT I AM.”

We begin to realize that in an 11 incarnation we will be tested as to how well we can make our lives express more oneness with our Creator. “God, as first cause, said, Let there be Light, and there was Light.” (Genesis 1:3)

We should be inspired to “go, and do likewise,” to try to create more LIght in the world that we inhabit as physical beings. “The things I do, ye may do also.” (John 14:12)

The qualities of unity and universality become manifest in developing 11 individuals. They can no longer remain apart, but must give of their Light to the world. An Eleven develops soul powers through graciously and lovingly giving selfless service wherever it is needed....”

“...The number 11 stands for the self and the Christ-Self, as a polarity within as One, though embodied in the flesh. A new birth has occurred in our hearts as a ‘seed’ of immortality; we envision a brighter horizon...”

#11 - key words are altruism and community. You came into a unique and testing incarnation. You must practice “love they neighbor as they self” and use it as your foundation. Your strong intuitions are of value in gaining wisdom and inspiration. 11 is one of the most difficult vibrations because the demand for high standards is constant. You must learn patience and at the same time be able to make quick decisions.

You are original and creative and could become an inspirational speaker. 11 is an esoteric master number of spiritual import. It bestows courage, power and talent with strong feelings of leadership. You must not let this power go to your head, since fame and recognition are likely; instead realize that thru mastership is service.

norman
11th November 2012, 15:43
If a chief investigative officer in the police has the job of nailing a culprit or 2 for a string of murders or whatever, and he/she follows the evidence and constructs a picture of the case, he/she is NOT called a Conspiracy Theorist.

I think we should keep that in mind at all times.

I regard all the stuff of "conspiracy theory" as a mixture of data, facts and deliberate noise. A good 'cop' can sort it out well enough to keep the case warm and progress towards collaring the baddies. It goes with the territory that the baddies will avoid detection by any means possible, including lethal force.

What we have to do is recognize the difference between real and serious investigators, and the mob of rubber-neckers that are mainly only looking for a thrill and some gossip to trade with.

If the professional cops were doing their job properly we wouldn't have to be struggling with it as amateurs ( or whatever you'd prefer to call us ). Professional or Amateur, there is a huge investigative job to be done, and plenty of crooks to bang up.

Our amateur work is no more conspiracy theory than is the professional work of the police detective.

It's an investigation. No more, no less.

ghostrider
11th November 2012, 16:27
I like it, forget conspiracy, the negative impact steers some away from the potential learning of something they didn't know. Conspiracy stands out and the brain shuts down, and gives them an excuse to exit stage left protecting their false reality. Bottom line their are trapped in their own insanity. Potential Theory, Possibility Theory, Probability Theory, anything but conspiracy. The close-minded then only have themselves to blame for remaining ignorant.

Earth Angel
11th November 2012, 16:32
what about Conspiracy Truths.....they are not all theories, they are often just truths not accepted by the masses....and of course the label Conspiracy Theorist is one of those names your friends apply to you if you say too many awake and aware things.....its a very useful tool to keep people quiet and not want to risk the laughter and ridicule.....my daughter is a bartender, she is 26 and very awake ..... last week she had to listen to all of her customers babble on about the elections (as if there really is a choice!) but if she mentions any of her 'truths' they laugh at her and walk away......she finds this very frustrating....just proves the label Conspiracy Theory is doing the trick for TPTB

onawah
11th November 2012, 16:38
I like "Hidden Truths", because there is so much more to the field than just conspiracies, and more often than not, there is truth to the theories, but it is hidden.

ghostrider
11th November 2012, 17:18
I like "Hidden Truths", because there is so much more to the field than just conspiracies, and more often than not, there is truth to the theories, but it is hidden.

I agree , it is hidden, only those who truly want to learn take it one step further, most are just plain lazy ...the tree of knowledge was forbidden. somebody wanted to keep us ignorant . what's wrong with being smarter ? Knowledge is power, wisdom the ability to apply knowledge ...

Mozart
11th November 2012, 17:39
I have LONG detested the term, Conspiracy Theory.

I proudly call myself a "Conspiracy Observer", for that's what I am -- I've long observed conspiracies happening worldwide, so that's what it is for me.

A Damn-Proud Conspiracy Observer,

~Mozart

Rocky_Shorz
11th November 2012, 17:46
by calling them Theories, they are allowed to be shared with the public with a disclaimer...

we are the Truth Seekers, hidden under the umbrella of Conspiracy for protection

when people are ready, they search for answers which we are ready to share...

uncleroach
11th November 2012, 18:17

That sounds better. I was hoping for the evolution of my term. This in my opinion is. I hope we get more tries on that.

pugwash84
12th November 2012, 00:39
I think a word is what you make of it, you can call it sugar plum but if it is being portrayed in a negative way by the media and by people then it will land back in square one. Just think of it as a word to describe what you think it is and change your perspective of the word. It is a conspiracy and it is a theory until you have solid proof in your hand. It doesn't make it true or untrue being a theory, a theory is an idea before truth. If someone asks is this a conspiracy theory say with pride yes it is and it is my job to make it a conspiracy fact.

Maia Gabrial
12th November 2012, 18:05
I believe calling us that is a way to discredit us and have people mocking us to discourage us from saying anything else. But of course, that's never stopped us...! :becky:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I believe calling us that is a way to discredit us and have people mocking us to discourage us from saying anything else. But of course, that's never stopped us...! :becky:

These days, we're more proud of the label....