PDA

View Full Version : The real reason that we are here

Amysenthia
12th November 2012, 15:13
I just came across this very interesting story of a Neurologist that was dead for seven days and came back in a miraculous way to write a story about what heaven is. The story is presented in a way that is the best explanation of why it is not just something that happened in a comatose body; that I have ever read.

He teaches that this world is where we come to learn to build our soul "character" of sorts. It really put my day into perspective when I listened to his story of actual conversations with a GOD type entity.

His conversations make you remember its about the love we share and how we help others to realize the truth of this life that matters. Not the materialistic views that we sometimes think are what is the truth of our existence on this planet.

H6tepebY37E

soleil
12th November 2012, 17:18
thanks for posting. :) i'll listen to that through my lunch today. :)

Lifebringer
12th November 2012, 17:55
I listened to this on another interviewing show, when I was in search of NDE video because I myself went through it.

markenty13
12th November 2012, 18:39
Thanks for this - will listen tonight :)

humanalien
12th November 2012, 20:21
I just read the article over at natural news.

Proof of Heaven' documents existence of afterlife, multiverse, intelligent life beyond Earth, multidimensional realities

http://www.naturalnews.com/037917_Proof_of_Heaven_afterlife_Creator.html

sirdipswitch
13th November 2012, 00:06
Y'all know ya don't have ta die ta go see God/Source. Just go out of body and go see Him/It. Go every day, twice a day 3, 4, 5, times, how many times a day would you like to talk with Source? Be a pest. I am. And He loves it. ccc.

foreverfan
13th November 2012, 00:54
To conquer death... you only have to die.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-dramatic-cat-asks-where-the-sting-of-death-is.jpg?w=500&h=375

truth4me
13th November 2012, 04:24
At the end of everyday I review myself and see where I/IF I done any fellow human wrong. If I did I ask MYSELF and Source for forgiveness and try to do better the next day.......

D-Day
13th November 2012, 06:19
Y'all know ya don't have ta die ta go see God/Source. Just go out of body and go see Him/It. Go every day, twice a day 3, 4, 5, times, how many times a day would you like to talk with Source? Be a pest. I am. And He loves it. ccc.

Hmm.

I could be completely wrong here, but......

In my experience, many of those who claim to regularly speak with God/Source (or whatever you want to cal it) and then proceed to tell us that God/Source is a "he" (or "she" for that matter) are either delusional, talinkng nonsense, or unwittingly communicating with maniipulative astral entities who are masqueading as "God" in order to deceive them.

Please don't take offence to those comments btw sirdipswitch... this is just my personal opinion (not very important in the grand scheme of things ;))

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned God/Source really should not be defined by labels that personify it... this is a trap IMO.

I also don't believe we have to "go out of body" or anything of that nature in order to communicate with God/Source.

From my perspecitve, God/Source just IS, it is everywhere, in everything, at all times.

I don't believe it communcates verbally or telepathically either... I doubt it has any use for such crude communication methods.

I say that because IMO all things are made up of it, and it is all things... so we are constantly and deeply immersed in its' presence.

The point I'm trying to make is that I don't think we "talk" to God/Source in the same sense that we would talk to our friends or family.

I believe we "feel" and "intuit" God/Source through the very fibre of our being and that we are CONSTANTLY in communication with it.

The key is being able to identify and interpret those subtle "feelings", because they are the means by which God/Source communicates with us.

There's nothing "special" or "fancy" about it, in fact it is so simple that most people are oblivious to it (for the most part at least).

Like many things we experience in our lifteime/s, the simplest things are often the best... but sadly they are also the most frequently overlooked.

Many people in today's society have become so entranced by all the shiny bells and whstles, material things, and distractions around them, that that they've almost completely lost touch with Self/God/Source.

It really is time we got back to our roots and start remembering who/what we are and where we come from.

The simplest way to do that is to be still, be quiet, listen, and feel.

Getting out of the cities/suburbs and back out into nature would be a good place to start IMO.

normam2
13th November 2012, 07:32
why would you need to talk to GOD/Source when you are IT?

This interview is just another 'story' and by story I mean consciousness experiencing itself thru the life of this DOCTOR...and that...is OK! This is his story playing out , his experience of what is like to die...and even tho I certainly dont agree with his description of a hell or that we have to become something or that we have to change ...it it OK. His experience is playing itself out and that....is perfect...is as it should be.

As a wonderful lady who also had an NDE keeps saying " everything that IS is just but another story , everything is perfect as IT IS, thats why everything is the way IT IS because only perfection can BE"

My friend often jokes about consciousness being " an experience junkie" haha . We are all in this movie , each playing a different character with different beliefs, ideas, thoughts , feelings and emotions( none of which are you). In fact i would even go as far as to say that we dont even do the playing , rather is just happens and will continue to play itself out until its time to awake/return to unity.

We are just along for the ride, in this meat suit . what we are has no words and cant be describe because the minute you label it as is in our nature...guess what , YOU CANT BE IT.

I think mooji said it best during one of his satsangs:

"You are the Awareness dreaming itself to be the seeker of Awareness."

you can never become what you have always been ....utter awareness , utter perfection.

modwiz
13th November 2012, 09:58
Can't bring myself to listen to man in a bow tie. Any tie sets my alarm off.(Preferred uniform of the psychopaths and those who they ask to kiss their arses, that is, work for them.) Go ahead, throw rotten cyber produce at me and tell me my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries. I can take it. :jester:

I'll have to content myself with thinking that this question has a reasonably good answer that I am currently working on in my life already. :thumb:

sdv
13th November 2012, 10:38
The publication of the book skewed the storyline to be one about heaven (big market amongst all those Christians). His story has been hijacked by a Christain agenda and the good doctor is going along with it to get his book published and to sell it. Dr Alexander's initial angle was about consciousness not being a brain function but something that exists outside the body.

Does his expereince support the hypothesis that consciousness is something that exists outside our bodies, or the hypothesis that the instruments we use to measure brain function, and our knowledge of how the brain works, are inadequate?

By the way, I think this is the fourth thread about this man's story. There are many paths to a story and many ways of spreading information!

PS He was not dead for seven days. He was in a coma with no brain function registering on instruments (he was still breathing and his heart was still beating).

sdv
13th November 2012, 10:48
Can't bring myself to listen to man in a bow tie. Any tie sets my alarm off.

In summary, when you die, you are going to experience consciousness without a body (something like very vivid and awesome dreaming). The chances are very good that it is going to be a very happy experience. You may then come back to life and tell everyone about your experience, or you may not come back (I am sure there are stories out there about what happens then). :cool:

To me, what is interesting about this man's story is the questions it raises about consciousness (see my previous post), and not what it tells us about heaven. (By the way, I once dreamt about heaven. There was a winding dirt road, and trees and grass and flowers and people, but no light or angels or God.)

Apologies to OP if I am taking this off topic. You can bump me!

WhiteFeather
13th November 2012, 16:01
Seth Speaks on the consciousness of death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zazy9-2b_J8

Peace of Mind
13th November 2012, 17:15
I just came across this very interesting story of a Neurologist that was dead for seven days and came back in a miraculous way to write a story about what heaven is. The story is presented in a way that is the best explanation of why it is not just something that happened in a comatose body; that I have ever read.

He teaches that this world is where we come to learn to build our soul "character" of sorts. It really put my day into perspective when I listened to his story of actual conversations with a GOD type entity.

His conversations make you remember its about the love we share and how we help others to realize the truth of this life that matters. Not the materialistic views that we sometimes think are what is the truth of our existence on this planet.

H6tepebY37E

I havenít watched the vid yet. But telling form your post I can agree. In my youth Iíve had several near death experiences and the very last one has put me on the path Iím on now. I fully agree this short reality is a school of some sought. And just like the schools Iíve attended as a childÖ there are many distracters. However, I was fortunate enough to avoid the social traps and stayed focus on the tasks. My only reason for going to school was to learnÖ not hang around chewing the fat. I suspect life in general is similar, we are only here for a brief moment in time which leads me to thinking we were never meant to be here for long, but to experience certain lessons in order to react responsibly in other realms.

Peace

conk
13th November 2012, 19:04
I think Mr. Chuckles, aka sirdipswitch, meant that he was meeting up with his Higher Self, the slinter self of God and not so much the Figurehead type God.

And Modwiz, I'm so happy to see what you wrote about bow ties! I have a radical, illogical hatred of bow ties. I instantly detest anyone wearing one. Wish I didn't and I know it's judgemental, however..............cringe and puke, I hate them so.

Amysenthia
15th November 2012, 03:42
why would you need to talk to GOD/Source when you are IT?

This interview is just another 'story' and by story I mean consciousness experiencing itself thru the life of this DOCTOR...and that...is OK! This is his story playing out , his experience of what is like to die...and even tho I certainly dont agree with his description of a hell or that we have to become something or that we have to change ...it it OK. His experience is playing itself out and that....is perfect...is as it should be.

As a wonderful lady who also had an NDE keeps saying " everything that IS is just but another story , everything is perfect as IT IS, thats why everything is the way IT IS because only perfection can BE"

My friend often jokes about consciousness being " an experience junkie" haha . We are all in this movie , each playing a different character with different beliefs, ideas, thoughts , feelings and emotions( none of which are you). In fact i would even go as far as to say that we dont even do the playing , rather is just happens and will continue to play itself out until its time to awake/return to unity.

We are just along for the ride, in this meat suit . what we are has no words and cant be describe because the minute you label it as is in our nature...guess what , YOU CANT BE IT.

I think mooji said it best during one of his satsangs:

"You are the Awareness dreaming itself to be the seeker of Awareness."

you can never become what you have always been ....utter awareness , utter perfection.

I love your description of a life experiencing itself. I also had a intuitive reaction to the presentation of hell in the description of his experience. The thought that occurred was, "why did he want to create that for an afterlife?" That is when I also had the realization that we must create what we resonate to; therein lies the ascension. So to0 in this life what you project you experience.

Amysenthia
15th November 2012, 03:50
Can't bring myself to listen to man in a bow tie. Any tie sets my alarm off.(Preferred uniform of the psychopaths and those who they ask to kiss their arses, that is, work for them.) Go ahead, throw rotten cyber produce at me and tell me my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries. I can take it. :jester:

I'll have to content myself with thinking that this question has a reasonably good answer that I am currently working on in my life already. :thumb:

Sorry I posted his YT video that showed his picture. AS I'm sitting here drinking Elderberry tea I was thinking maybe people should tell their stories without showing their faces so that people will listen to the STORY and not worry about what the person telling it looks like.

Please don't be offended Modwiz- Just poking you in the ribs a little :boink:

Amysenthia
15th November 2012, 03:54
The publication of the book skewed the storyline to be one about heaven (big market amongst all those Christians). His story has been hijacked by a Christain agenda and the good doctor is going along with it to get his book published and to sell it. Dr Alexander's initial angle was about consciousness not being a brain function but something that exists outside the body.

Does his expereince support the hypothesis that consciousness is something that exists outside our bodies, or the hypothesis that the instruments we use to measure brain function, and our knowledge of how the brain works, are inadequate?

By the way, I think this is the fourth thread about this man's story. There are many paths to a story and many ways of spreading information!

PS He was not dead for seven days. He was in a coma with no brain function registering on instruments (he was still breathing and his heart was still beating).

That is called being alive thanks to machines and really isn't living. You know I am in the process of reading the book, its only 184 pages of big print. I'll let you know what is explained in the way of Hypothesis.

modwiz
15th November 2012, 04:36

Sorry I posted his YT video that showed his picture. AS I'm sitting here drinking Elderberry tea I was thinking maybe people should tell their stories without showing their faces so that people will listen to the STORY and not worry about what the person telling it looks like.

Please don't be offended Modwiz- Just poking you in the ribs a little :boink:

Well, since he was in a coma and not really dead, I now understand the tie part. He is a salesman misrepresenting his product. Not the quality, just the circumstance. Thanks for the rib tickling.

Flash
15th November 2012, 04:44
Modwiz, you must be color blind :p

I do not understand what a beige bow tie with brown dots on a blue striped shirt has to do with the preferred uniform of the psychopath. This is truly out of the ordinary, rather a clown clothing than a psychopath one. Or rather real bad taste. Or the author is color blind himself and has no wife.

Anyhow, I would trust such dress habits anytime over and above the regular tie and matching colors.

My conclusion, both you and him are color blind. LOL LOL

Sloppyjoe
15th November 2012, 06:15
I just got done reading his book. I liked it, however there is not much information in regards to knowledge uncovered while having the NDE. A lot of the book is about his family and his condition and stuff, but what he took from his NDE is what I've already known to be true; that this universe is made out of love and that we are for a soul-building experience.

Poly Hedra
21st December 2012, 03:47
The full audio of Seth Speaks.

Zazy9-2b_J8

Youniverse
21st December 2012, 04:24
I read "Proof Of Heaven" shortly after it came out. I really enjoyed it. I didn't see it as any kind of Christian agenda ambush or anything. Of course I wasn't paying much attention to that kind of thing. For me, the best thing about this book was that it's a tool for bringing those doubters who are kinda sitting on the fence, in a little closer to the truth.

Youniverse
21st December 2012, 04:28
I just got done reading his book. I liked it, however there is not much information in regards to knowledge uncovered while having the NDE. A lot of the book is about his family and his condition and stuff, but what he took from his NDE is what I've already known to be true; that this universe is made out of love and that we are for a soul-building experience.

Well I suppose. he does talk about the green bog with the roots or veins coming down, and the core, Om(God or Source), etc. There are some interesting insights that I took note of in reflecting on other NDE material I've read.