PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts 2012 ascension

A New Hope Reborn
2nd September 2010, 19:05
Hi every one i have some thoughts about this so called ascension. now i don't want to offend any ones beliefs but i personally think all this talk about to separate earths were all the negative people go to an earth that is a nightmare and all the positive people go to a new earth that is all positive with know possibility of any negativity is wrong and i will state my reasons why.

My first argument is concerning vibrations: according to the ascension theory every one's body has a vibrational frequency and that your level of consciousness affects that frequency(witch i believe are somewhat accurate). they then go on to say that your frequency that your body is operating at on the ascension date will determine which earth you go to, here are my problems.

my first is concerning your body's vibrational frequency:
they claim that your body's frequency is what will determine your fate now this has several problems.
number one: they say that your consciousness is the main thing that affects your bodys frequency and that your body dos not effect your consciousness. how can that be, in near death experiences people experience an increase in consciousness. this has several implications firstly a high level of consciousness already exists therefore it is our body that is limiting the amount of consciousness we can access. so the real problem is not a lack of consciousness but a lack of access to our consciousness this is further back up by there claim that new energy's are coming in and uplifting our vibrations and changing/upgrading our dna so increasing our consciousness. consciousness can only grows through experience not new energies so we must already have higher consciousness . secondly those who's bodys vibration is not high enough will be stuck on a negative polarity path the problem with this is that as i have clearly stated we have high level of consciousness all ready so when the people on the negative polarity leave there body which they must eventually do(die) they can just reincarnate in the positive polarity world because they already have a high level of consciousness and so be able to operate in a higher frequency. thirdly: they claim that in the positive polarity earth no evil can exist because the higher frequency will kill evil people. what about the Draco's hey, there is overwhelming testimony that civilizations on higher dimensions consider them a threat.To be a threat they must be able to travel through dimensions and there for survive the higher frequencies plus that means if the Draco's can get to civilizations like the Andromedans on a 7th dimensional level why the hell could they not come to fifth dimension the fact is they could so 5th density humanity could be super spiritual beings who have removed fear poverty crime and all the aliments of today but they would still have to deal with Draco's so negativity would still exist.the proponents claims are contradictory and illogical and it give me quit negative feelings when ever i hear it.that's my thoughts on the matter i would like to know every one else views/arguments/feelings on the matter and respectful constructive criticism of my argument.

Fredkc
2nd September 2010, 20:25
Welcome New Hope.
Reminds me of a line from the movie "The Paper" where one reporter says to another...

"You are accurate, literate, and ethical: And I want you out of here this instant!"
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

I happen to agree with much of what you just said. Where I part company with many is this point about the worry over what dimension you are on/at, where you're headed, etc. Mostly because I am convinced we are eternal and ultimately multi-dimensional beings. And even that is limited to our existence in duality. (to paraphrase, "I sometimes have several 12th dimensional thoughts before breakfast.")

And I also see a slight disconnect, here. I mean, the picture that we are 3D beings, who are supposed to be 'busting our butt' to become 4D beings, yet we toil against 5th, 7th, or is it 12th dimensional beings who engage in genetic manipulation of, and slavery of "lesser beings", thereby completely escaping whatever justice system holds us here, beggars believe... or something.

"Oh but they're special." so they get away with it. Really?

"Oh but we're special." Really?

And for another, someone keeps interjecting time into this game (who knows maybe I'm the culprit). But the cosmology that makes sense to me begins with some things:
1. We are eternal.
2. Time doesn't exist within that framework.
3. Therefore we, and all others within this duality must be living all these incarnations, across all these dimensions all at once.
4. We chose to be here. And therefore
5. So did they! And by that I mean they chose to be in this same here we speak of.

So, whatever notions of us being 'stuck here' must hold true for them, as well. That even if they're only reason for being here is us... Bingo! You're in the club. And just as soundly as we are. (When it comes to the status of all creation, before God the creator, I tend to be "rabidly egalitarian" ;))

Now, about this 2012 thing;
Duality is not calendar driven, but in the perception/reaction to events. Therein lies the moment of creation for anything in duality. Within that framework, there is only one time when anything changes, or happens; "When waiting is filled".

Anyway, you asked for opinions and impressions, so that should get it started.

Again, Welcome :)
Fred

tone3jaguar
2nd September 2010, 20:46
I have studied all the different theories and conjecture on this for about 2 years now. I have come to the conclusion that all that is important to know is that you need to do train yourself to be in the moment. If you are in the moment then what will happen wont matter until it does. If it happens it happens, if it does not then so be it. I personally believe that the transition is going to be so smooth and natural looking that people wont notice that something has happened other than the negativity in the world has dissolved. We will see.

Beren
2nd September 2010, 20:51
Love God with all your heart ,soul and mind.
Love your neighbor as yourself.

Pretty much describes all...

It invokes an action from everybody.
God started it first by creating all of us through universe.
Then it`s our turn to be as God (if we want to) to love others and help them grow in understanding.
Dracos (if they are really like that as we are informed here on Avalon or internet) are yet another souls that who knows when chose their path.
Let them reap their choices.

I choose to be as Creator is.
Christ said it well when he called us to became his brothers...meaning to be as God as he is one with Father.
SO is it 2012 or any other date... it does not matter. Matter is that everything lies in choice of a soul. To be as Father is- Love . Or to be everything that Father isn`t- Fear.

Rocky_Shorz
2nd September 2010, 20:55
On December 22 2012, the day after the Mayan Calendar ends...

I'll be sitting on the beach, drinking a beer celebrating my birthday and the 1st day of the new Mayan Calendar...

Fredkc
2nd September 2010, 21:00
"The whole of the law"

Peace.

HORIZONS
2nd September 2010, 21:57

"The whole of the law"

Peace.

IMHO: To love your neighbor IS to love God - for if you cannot love your neighbor you cannot love God, for God is your neighbor, God is yours, mine and everyones Self.
Perfect love casts out all fear, so if we can be in an attitude and an altitude of Love, with that being our true nature, then whatever may come our way we shall be ready and we can move onward and upward to a greater experience without fear. Waiting for 2012 to ascend is like waiting for a rapture - why wait? Let's ascend today right NOW in this moment through the agape (love) of God and we shall be changed - we shall ascend this gross material consciousness.

Beren
2nd September 2010, 22:21
IMHO: To love your neighbor IS to love God - for if you cannot love your neighbor you cannot love God, for God is your neighbor, God is yours, mine and everyones Self.
Perfect love casts out all fear, so if we can be in an attitude and an altitude of Love, with that being our true nature, then whatever may come our way we shall be ready and we can move onward and upward to a greater experience without fear. Waiting for 2012 to ascend is like waiting for a rapture - why wait? Let's ascend today right NOW in this moment through the agape (love) of God and we shall be changed - we shall ascend this gross material consciousness.

Exactly!

Your and mine higher self is a part of God on a level we can`t fathom yet. Hence this phrase about loving higher self is actually loving God in his creations - souls - parts of him...
Simple ,yet so complicated...all part of Divine wonderful creation and expression!

Blessed be the Creator and all that he created!

A New Hope Reborn
3rd September 2010, 09:59
Well said every one i find truth in all those statements

Celine
3rd September 2010, 11:07
Blessed be the Creator and all that he created!

"..if we are made in His image , then call us by our names..."

You are creator.

The steps to ascension begins by accepting who you are

Rimbaud
4th September 2010, 22:00
We are Spirit..not pseudo mumbo jumbo..Spirit is your singular right and you don't need any permission from anyone to express yourself..the concept of "ascension" is a very dangerous path to go down..it pre supposes an elite class which I personally find abhorrent. It suggests an elite "spiritual class" an elite group of individuals who are better than their peers..those who will ascend vs those who won't or can't!..It's very wrong for you to feel afraid and even to ask this question. We're all Gods Children..and simply must learn to love one another..In the meantime..there is no disaster..so stop worrying!

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
4th September 2010, 22:42
Can I add that..that asking those questions are what we're here on Earth to do...I didn't mean that you were wrong to ask the questions...merely wrong to put yourself in a place where nominally simplistic answers abound..Trust yourself friend..fear nothing and be strong...You've absolutely nothing to fear..,The World keeps turning and in the meantime we all keep living..A wonderful World with beautiful people..How can we possibly be afraid of anything ?..Where is the fear?

Rimbaud

Snowbird
6th September 2010, 15:00
We are Spirit..not pseudo mumbo jumbo..Spirit is your singular right and you don't need any permission from anyone to express yourself..the concept of "ascension" is a very dangerous path to go down..it pre supposes an elite class which I personally find abhorrent. It suggests an elite "spiritual class" an elite group of individuals who are better than their peers..those who will ascend vs those who won't or can't!..It's very wrong for you to feel afraid and even to ask this question. We're all Gods Children..and simply must learn to love one another..In the meantime..there is no disaster..so stop worrying!

Rimbaud

Rimbaud, such strong language! Goodness! There is nothing wrong about or elitist about ascension. Ascension is a universally scientific term and, is happening to our Earth as I write this. Ascension simply means change and upward mobility. Humanity has ascended many many times throughout history. This is simply another go-around although we as current occupants, are learning the scientific mechanisms.

Would a 10th grader in high school consider a 2nd grader to be inferior? No. We aren't talking about superiority, but simply a learning process which is one of the main reasons that we are here now. We are cautioned to set aside the power-over attitude as we go through these cycles. We are also taught to overcome ego, which is what propels this attitude of superiority.

I celebrate ascension just as much as I celebrated my graduation from college. And, every day since that commencement exercise, I have been learning something new and different to help myself and humanity into the future. I am you and you are me and we are the composite of every other human on this earth. We are all One. What you learn today or yesterday, helps me and every other person to progress on their spiritual path.

Ascension is nothing more or less than this. :grouphug:

O.I.C. :cheer2:

morguana
6th September 2010, 15:58
I feel that inorder to be a self actualised being all we need to do is samasati....remember our buddha-hood (or what ever you prefere to call it) with or without the 2012 spin
easier said than done as the ego/mind self needs to be compleatly understood from the heart place of knowing....transended (see greybeards ego thread)
just my pennies worth :)
m

Fredkc
6th September 2010, 16:31
Can I add that..that asking those questions are what we're here on Earth to do...I didn't mean that you were wrong to ask the questions.
And I would put forth an alternative:
Asking such questions is not what we're here to do,
but in fact how we got here in the first place.
In fact, I'd call it a huge clue as to how here got here in the first place. ;)(see: Hawking/Universe thread)

throwing a penny in with Morg's...
Fred

Snowbird
6th September 2010, 18:46
I found this 26-minute video of a channeled message of the Arcturians by Dr. Norma J. Milanovich, read by Glenn Pendleton, to be a wonderful explanation of what ascension is all about. It is explained very clearly and goes briefly into who will ascend, who will not ascend and the reasons. As they explain, there is absolutely no judgment. The choice, and it is a choice, is made by each soul. :victory:

O.I.C.

Law of One podcast done by Glenn Pendleton on the Arcturians. (Full Version)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2994049595654001509#

Deega
7th September 2010, 15:05
Hi every one i have some thoughts about this so called ascension. now i don't want to offend any ones beliefs but i personally think all this talk about to separate earths were all the negative people go to an earth that is a nightmare and all the positive people go to a new earth that is all positive with know possibility of any negativity is wrong and i will state my reasons why.

My first argument is concerning vibrations: according to the ascension theory every one's body has a vibrational frequency and that your level of consciousness affects that frequency(witch i believe are somewhat accurate). they then go on to say that your frequency that your body is operating at on the ascension date will determine which earth you go to, here are my problems.

my first is concerning your body's vibrational frequency:
they claim that your body's frequency is what will determine your fate now this has several problems.
number one: they say that your consciousness is the main thing that affects your bodys frequency and that your body dos not effect your consciousness. how can that be, in near death experiences people experience an increase in consciousness. this has several implications firstly a high level of consciousness already exists therefore it is our body that is limiting the amount of consciousness we can access. so the real problem is not a lack of consciousness but a lack of access to our consciousness this is further back up by there claim that new energy's are coming in and uplifting our vibrations and changing/upgrading our dna so increasing our consciousness. consciousness can only grows through experience not new energies so we must already have higher consciousness . secondly those who's bodys vibration is not high enough will be stuck on a negative polarity path the problem with this is that as i have clearly stated we have high level of consciousness all ready so when the people on the negative polarity leave there body which they must eventually do(die) they can just reincarnate in the positive polarity world because they already have a high level of consciousness and so be able to operate in a higher frequency. thirdly: they claim that in the positive polarity earth no evil can exist because the higher frequency will kill evil people. what about the Draco's hey, there is overwhelming testimony that civilizations on higher dimensions consider them a threat.To be a threat they must be able to travel through dimensions and there for survive the higher frequencies plus that means if the Draco's can get to civilizations like the Andromedans on a 7th dimensional level why the hell could they not come to fifth dimension the fact is they could so 5th density humanity could be super spiritual beings who have removed fear poverty crime and all the aliments of today but they would still have to deal with Draco's so negativity would still exist.the proponents claims are contradictory and illogical and it give me quit negative feelings when ever i hear it.that's my thoughts on the matter i would like to know every one else views/arguments/feelings on the matter and respectful constructive criticism of my argument.

Hi A New Hope Reborn,

Great post, interesting, here is a few comments.

As per ascension theory, it seems that there is different authors (Mayan, Hopi, Theosophy, etc.) on the subject. When one takes a theory and hold it to be true, he creates his own expectations on the future, and if things don't materialized as expected in time, frustration hold ground. And in the same way, in thinking, one creates a vibrational framework hoping that things will happened that way in coming years, and it doesn't....!

It is well known that our Solar System will crossed the Center of the Universe in 2012. And from what I have read, it may influence the Earth polarities, North shifting South, vice-versa. Then if it's the case, we probably may have turbulances that we are not accustumed to.

I think that we are in the conjectural, hypothesis stance, it ain't scientifically oriented, and on the Energy Side, who knows... So I would say, be loveeeeeeeeee...., and you will go through this with ease and greatness.

All my blessings.

Aleda