PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think you are

ROMANWKT
12th November 2012, 18:43
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

A little story first

A few month ago, I got a private message (pm) from one of our intellectuals here on Avalon, and it said Quote:. Who the f-ck do you think you are, you just get your information from books, you have no personal experience.

This was from a person who proclaims to have Buddhist teachings and must of had a Buddhist relapse that day.

Now I have had a few of these PMs saying the same thing, but this last one made me think, and though I could not recognize the gender of this person I think it was shemale, looked rattish. This Punka Walla knows nothing of me to of had said that, calculating the years when I started on this subject, this shemale was still in its dippers and snot under its nose, IT was suffering a severe case of Macho Crappo, where an ancient Buddhist remedy is to stick a red hot poker up its anus for 3 seconds to revive balance and composure hehehe.

And no it was not our learned friends Tony or Bob. (don't even think about it).

Anyway the Punk had a valid point:

Who dooooo we think we are, do we really know where we come from.

What dooooo we know as to what we can and cannot do,

What happens to us when we get old and die.

So the point being, most if not all of these answers were given to you by words of mouth, or one read it in a book.

Yes we all figured out many thing for our self with the help of others, but, do we really know who you are, and where do we come from, do we really know all that we can do and achieve, and do we really know what happen to us, to our identity when we die, I know as well as all of us know, that we most surely, DO NOT KNOW.

If anybody wishes to add their own experience as from what source were the 3 questioned answered to your satisfaction, then please feel free, and have your say.

I have moved from  dextc http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51867-Questions-about-the-concept-of-rebirththread as I felt I have hijacked it, which is not fair to him, so I apologies to you  dextc http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51867-Questions-about-the-concept-of-rebirthand hope you find the answer that you are seeking.

Regards

roman

Thank you Panopticon for this clip I wish I could understand the guy properly

0giYl6bi7Os

kersley
12th November 2012, 19:16
I will get back to those questions.. But I do know that you been here on Avalon is one of my many blessings.

Mutchie
12th November 2012, 19:57
Roman your a sound lad and many of us respect your opinions on avalon please IGNORE them messages...your friend Mutchie

Carmen
12th November 2012, 20:06
Can't answer your question yet, I'm still learning!

jsb_swampfox
12th November 2012, 20:12
I ask myself those very questions on a daily basis. I have no idea where I come from. I have read and watched what other people say and some of it makes sense, but deep down, I just dont know. Maybe there are those in this world who do know our true origins but I am a mere speck of dust in this world.

I have no idea as to what we can, or can not do. I have heard of people with "special" abilities. I have heard many make that claim. What I know is nothing...I cant do anything special.

What happens when we get old and die? Again, no clue. I have not had a near death experience nor do I know anyone who has. I have never seen or heard an apparition of anyone that i knew who has died that would give me any clue to what lies beyond for all of us.

All I do know is that I will die one day. I hope when that time comes, these answers will come with it...if not, what is the point?

greybeard
12th November 2012, 20:22
It wisnae me!!
I might not agree with people from time to time but respect for those who voice different opinions is important to my balance .
Anyone who challenges my point of view -- who makes me examine my beliefs--- is helpful.

Thanks for being what you are Romanwkt

Chris

ROMANWKT
12th November 2012, 20:36
I ask myself those very questions on a daily basis. I have no idea where I come from. I have read and watched what other people say and some of it makes sense, but deep down, I just dont know. Maybe there are those in this world who do know our true origins but I am a mere speck of dust in this world.

I have no idea as to what we can, or can not do. I have heard of people with "special" abilities. I have heard many make that claim. What I know is nothing...I cant do anything special.

What happens when we get old and die? Again, no clue. I have not had a near death experience nor do I know anyone who has. I have never seen or heard an apparition of anyone that i knew who has died that would give me any clue to what lies beyond for all of us.

All I do know is that I will die one day. I hope when that time comes, these answers will come with it...if not, what is the point?

Hi JSB

Now that really touched me, its unbelievable that a species in the only world they know, know nothing about themselves properly whatsoever, we are surrounded by fairy stories and have to accept that as that, look at our ages here, and we are still walking blind, its really unbelievable.

Thank you JSB, lets see what we can find as we move on here.

Regards

roman

RunningDeer
12th November 2012, 20:38
Who the f-ck do you think you are, you just get your information from books, you have no personal experience.

Hi Roman,

Sounds like that person hasn't even stepped on the path...

It's easy from where I sit to say, "Just shake it off, Roman." But, I know it’s only a quick fix for myself because the thought of someone intentionally hurting another still behooves me. And I just want to make it all go away.

I never understood what is there to gain? They must truly be hurting at deep, deep levels. And sometimes, I am unable to just sit with that understanding. The compassionate button get stuck somewhere between neutral and judgement.

So, I will not offer you to, "Just shake it off." If someone left me a message like that, it'd hurt. I can rationalize it away, but it seems that I've got a ways to go on the path, too.

Instead, I’ll use this opportunity to say thank you for all that you share.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

ROMANWKT
12th November 2012, 20:44
It wisnae me!!
I might not agree with people from time to time but respect for those who voice different opinions is important to my balance .
Anyone who challenges my point of view -- who makes me examine my beliefs--- is helpful.

Chris

Hi Chirs

Yes of course it wasn't you, and of course I know who it was, I can call him all the names in the book, and he cant say a bloody word, aint it great hehehe, don't any of you guys reading this think that I give a dam, I don't, I am only joking, I really don't care, lets move on.

Thank you Chris for your kind words, nice to see you, long time Sir.

warmest regards

roman

soleil
12th November 2012, 20:49
i dont think im any particular 'body'. i am me!
c'est moi!

on this topic, i try to live my life not based on what i think i am. i live my life the way i believe i should live it, and let others decide what they want. i dont think that who i am, is a fixed notion. i think i'm always evolving. :) (in the good sense though)

ROMANWKT
12th November 2012, 20:50
Who the f-ck do you think you are, you just get your information from books, you have no personal experience.

Hi Roman,

Sounds like that person hasn't even stepped on the path...

It's easy from where I sit to say, "Just shake it off, Roman." But, I know it’s only a quick fix for myself because the thought of someone intentionally hurting another still behooves me. And I just want to make it all go away.

I never understood what is there to gain? They must truly be hurting at deep, deep levels. And sometimes, I am unable to just sit with that understanding. The compassionate button get stuck somewhere between neutral and judgement.

So, I will not offer you to, "Just shake it off." If someone left me a message like that, it'd hurt. I can rationalize it away, but it seems that I've got a ways to go on the path, too.

Instead, I’ll use this opportunity to say thank you for all that you share.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Hi WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Thank you for that, I am now sorry I brought up, It happened to trip my mind for the threads name and I just mentioned it as a starter, thank you but I am sincerely not bothered, and it not what this thread is about, thank you anyway for your concern.

warmest regards

roman

Flash
12th November 2012, 20:54
All I can say is that today, I learned many British colloquials, for which I had to scratch my head to kind of understand, and I found the language usage quite funny. Thanks Roman

Who do I think I am? Out or in? The real answer is most probably you. I am you.

So this is it for the shemale who pmed you too. She has to see that she is you. And you are her. This changes the perception of things.

Bon, ok, from Pascal to be or not to be to I am you, I will go back to my non mondaine daily chores

ROMANWKT
12th November 2012, 20:58
i dont think im any particular 'body'. i am me!
c'est moi!

on this topic, i try to live my life not based on what i think i am. i live my life the way i believe i should live it, and let others decide what they want. i dont think that who i am, is a fixed notion. i think i'm always evolving. :) (in the good sense though)

Thank you teradactyl I can understand that very well, maybe when you get on in life you may start to ask lots more questions about the whole, and not meaning to life, but ones actual existence with no answers to what is this, and not so much to what is all about. some unlucky ones have the need to know, some just are as yourself, that's envious.

Regards

roman

ROMANWKT
12th November 2012, 21:09
All I can say is that today, I learned many British colloquials, for which I had to scratch my head to kind of understand, and I found the language usage quite funny. Thanks Roman

Who do I think I am? Out or in? The real answer is most probably you. I am you.

So this is it for the shemale who pmed you too. She has to see that she is you. And you are her. This changes the perception of things.

Bon, ok, from Pascal to be or not to be to I am you, I will go back to my non mondaine daily chores

Good reply Flash I understand thank you , you are right, and very spaced out, which is probably your true nature, also envious.

Warmest regards to you Flash, and I hope you understood that the shemale was a man hehehe

roman

PurpleLama
12th November 2012, 21:20
An odd song lyric came to mind, reading through this thread, I think you will like it:

"You're a fortress in a fallen land...."

93QAvY2EWkE

lookbeyond
12th November 2012, 22:22
It wisnae me!!

Chris

Ditto Roman

Kind Reguards

norman
12th November 2012, 22:55
Hey, ROMAN !

Don'T !

PLEASE !

Avalon has been doing pretty well lately all because people like you, and me, and the rest, have stayed off the button pushing crap.

I'm lucky enough to have not had a PM challenging my ability to keep my cool.

The fact that you have spent a month or so intellectualizing your afrountment ( is that a word? ) is not an excuse to have a thread about it.

Please, get over it, if it was even serious. In my experience, people, even Buddhists with passports and credit cards etc, get pissed once in a while and make posts they really shouldn't have. Then they log in again and wish they'd not been so IT literate the day before.

As an aside, Roman, I quite respect your stern righteousness about most things. I also have the occasional chuckle at your apparent lack of a sense of humor when you most need one :)

Seriously, chill, there's much to flow with.

EDIT:

On the other hand, in answer to your specific question, I think I'm a Genetic lab rat with a soul that doesn't really mind that fact, but with an ache for home or at least a cuddle with where I'm loved most deeply.

johnf
12th November 2012, 23:00
Thank you for the reminder Roman.
Who am I? Good question Who do i think am and why would i believe any answer that arises in response is, in my rarely humble opinion, a more thorough one.
I have spent a lot of time learning how to sit still with the space left after seeing through a particular answer. I am finding it takes a belief in another to perturb this space and start building a different answer to the question about who I am, that I find more believable. Soo when others piss me off and inspire violence and hatred in me, and it happens often. I am tempted to believe someone else is an asshole, this allways results in a tendency to believe I am an asshole. At this point I am facing my own judgement and violence directed back at myself, and I have to ask if this is real and justified. This judging of others seems to allways end up in self destructive impulses, and if held on to long enough, self destructive actions.
It is time to ask is this other really who I think and feel they are? If i can see through hundreds and thousands of who I think I am's and never find a real me ,will I ever find a real other?
This type of inquiry and testing of arising perceptions is a rough path to choose, it will be interesting to see how long I can survive it!

Mutchie
12th November 2012, 23:04
I have no idea as to our true origins , I know the story the goverments feed us through curriculum isnt true.:confused:

I believe high society as in a technilogically advanced society has existed before , you only have to look at the pyramids and how they were built
"they say we cannot repeat that feat even now " there are things all over the world that really get you thinking about such things -

As for getting old and dying its the one thing we all have to face ... is death the END ?

I really dont think that it is ... is this journey just a lucky expierience or is it part of something more ? doesnt everyone of us think about these things at some point in life ?

Mike
12th November 2012, 23:09
buddhist? she-male? intellectual? that's a pretty specific demographic, Roman. this mystery member should be obvious, and yet i'm drawing blanks. are you sure it wasn't just a bad dream about a smarter, more spiritual version of Bridgitte Nielson?;)

who we are is whoever we decide to be.

where we are from is the most over-rated concern (in terms of importance, imo) on the whole forum. no one truly knows where they are from, ultimately. how do i know this? because i don't know where i'm from and nobody here possesses a magical knowledge that i do not. i'll admit, it is fun to speculate though.

what happens when we get old and die? again, i haven't a clue. read one well-meaning and reputable author and she'll say one thing; read another and she'll contradict the first. there is a wealth of info on near-death experiences, and these experiences seem relatively homogeneous. i believe it gives one an idea of what life after death may be like(which i personally believe in) but really only gives 1 or 2 dimensions of 1000...if that.

i'd venture that at least 50% of what is written here comes directly from books. and so what? we have to start somewhere. then of course we go out into the real world and experiment with the concepts.

Roman, this creature that pm'd you sounds like a real ornery prick. now, are you sure it wasn't Tony? (kidding Tony! kidding!;))

Kiforall
12th November 2012, 23:13
Hello Romanwkt, I really enjoy reading the banter that goes on between yourself and others and I can tell from your grounded views that any derogatory PM you recieve will flow straight over your head into the cess-pit negative remarks belong.

I'll take this opportunity to divulge my latest insight into my life/ves.

I seem to have an exceptionally aware pair of children and my Son has opened my eyes to a lot of truths recently.

I'd asked my Son if he knew about my past lives and his answer was I would find out when I was ready. It obviously wasn't the right time when I asked him.

Anyway the other night Rocky had prompted me to inquire about the under water temples in Peru, I asked him about them as I put him to bed, he smiled at me and said he didn't but he knew of one particular site in a round, bowl like lake in China.

I spent that evening doing some research on various archeological sites and was drawn to Lop Nur - Xinjlang where a discovery of ancient Mummies had been found.

The video is in Chinese but when they revealed the face of the Mummy I was chilled to the bone, I felt that someone had just lifted the lid to my coffin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLM4XI1mAQ&list=FL2mn_uo62SKg9RJZNpdrobg&index=3&feature=plpp_video

There was a further video explaining that DNA of these Mummies revealed that they trace back to European origin. The Mummies are tall, 6'6" blue eyes, fair skin and understandably the Chinese are not too happy to think that their Ancient beliefs and knowledge could have come from the Ayrian race. They have tried to cover up the Ancient civilisations and pyramids that are all over the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76MafUXNec&list=FL2mn_uo62SKg9RJZNpdrobg&index=4&feature=plpp_video

Is it a coincidence that I feel so attracted to this story or is it something to do with who I was in a past life?

Zoe x

panopticon
12th November 2012, 23:17

So the point being, most if not all of these answers were given to you by words of mouth, or one read it in a book.

I don't partake in the spirituality threads, outside of an intellectual perspective, as most who do seem to portray the intellectual understanding of others. The main exception was Tim and I enjoyed his perspective as it was not dissimilar to my own.

When I was quite young I had an experience that I can not explain. I don't talk about it as I can't explain it in words (though others have tried to limit things by lengthy explanations). Following this (which has continued on since then) I spent time trying to find who else had a similar experience and went into a great deal of study on the subject and conversation with various individuals from differing backgrounds. The closest I could get was in the Tao Te Ching (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao_Te_Ching) and the writings of Chang-tze (Zhuangzi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuangzi_(book))).

So here's my response to the questions:

Question 1. I am I, don't know about others so much. My automatic response was "cabbage patch doll". :o

Question 2. I am, so partake of the world as I am. Doesn't matter what I can or can't do. I do, that is enough (for me at least).

Question 3. We get old and die...

I could have intellectualised my responses and gone on and bloody on about this and that, but really I don't view it is that difficult.

Thank you Panopticon for this clip I wish I could understand the guy properly

0giYl6bi7Os
You're welcome. I find UG very refreshing and familiar.
Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

WhiteFeather
12th November 2012, 23:28
Not sure yet, but i believe i have come here many times, in many different soul collective and cultural journeys. The One that sticks out the most is The Native American Indian Incarnation, Methinks i could have been some type of Native Shaman or Medicine Man. Im Truly Fascinated with this culture, as well as The Egyptian culture.

When I find out who i am, i will let you know. Wanishi -Thank you in Northern Native Indian Tongue
Great Post, And Please Disregard The Messages You Have Received. Your presence here is highly honored and welcomed.

Dolores Cannon and her crew do Past Soul Regressions if your interested, here's the link. http://www.dolorescannon.com/find-practitioner

Peace.Love.One

W,f,

Fred Steeves
12th November 2012, 23:33

Well, it appears to me at present anyway Roman, that the only way for one to Truly even begin to answer your punk's questions, is to take their own deep dive journey into themselves, and then accelerate from there. That's where all the answers are locked up for safe keeping, until we are ready to safely access them.

Time is of course not an issue, as there really is no time.

Cheers,
Fred

Deega
13th November 2012, 00:12
Thanks Roman, great of you to start this Tread, also great of you not getting touched by ''Who do you think you are!'' sent in a PM by a member.

As per your questions, here is a few comments. ''Who do you think you are?'', I'm from the Universe, borned on Earth, here to love and give, live in the flesh, here to learn - so I make mistakes and reach successes once in a while, that is what I am!

''What do we know as to what we can and cannot do?'', in our society there are laws and regulations pertaining to our living in community, at often time we get caught infringing laws. Personally, I think that if we try to pratice ''virtues'' toward ourselves and others, life is a lot easier, IMHO.

''What happens to us when we get old and die?'', getting old is the reset of our EGO, losing our capabilities, our health to go slowly toward another life.

I was led to believed that there was a heaven and hell, and there is such if we believe this. I tend to think that we are captive of our Creator, that we were programmed to a soul journey to be born, love, give, learn and to die and in so doing bring a helping hand in building the well being of the Collective never ending soul.

This is what I believe, it ain't a truth for all!

All the best to you!

mosquito
13th November 2012, 02:03
Hi Roman,

One of the many things I like about you is that you very clearly DO have life experience, so I would ignore his/her comment.

Who am I ?

Bloody good question. As I get older I'm less and less sure, these days I merely observe what life reflects back to me and take a certain amount of my self-definition from the way others interact with me, on a personal level rather than a societal level. I''ve also spent the last 10 years or so attempting to fill in the parts of my character that I'd always said "I'm not", but this is, obviously, quite difficult. But fun anyway !

As for my origins and post-death destination, I don't know and probably don't really care, I'd like to focus on being a happy me NOW.

Thanks Roman.

Carmody
13th November 2012, 02:35
An odd song lyric came to mind, reading through this thread, I think you will like it:

"You're a fortress in a fallen land...."

93QAvY2EWkE

This is what came to mind, for me:

SJYA4Haafmg

Dorjezigzag
13th November 2012, 03:38
Hi Roman,

That does not sound like a nice message, that is not a nice thing to do

but....

My name is taken from the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, My Avatar is a male and female Alchemical Hermaphrodite, one could easily confer that the message was sent by me which it most definitely was not.

I suggest if you are going to make a thread like this just come out and say who it is otherwise it just creates suspicion against innocents.

Flash
13th November 2012, 03:42
It is against the policy of the forum to divulgue the content of pm with the name of the poster. What was divulgued is only the general theme, not the definite content. Even this is borderline.

Would have the name of the poster been given, Roman would have been put on a forced brake from the forum.

I hope it explain why it was not done Dorjezigzag

ghostrider
13th November 2012, 03:56
We are the decendants of star people from vega, sirrus, and the plejaren. We can do what we choose, it may or may not work. When we get old and die, our body dies returns to earth, our spirit lives on and on , going back to the source of creation, the light , whatever you want to call it. We are immortal souls having a human experience to gain knowledge and become pure spirit and a permanent part of creation one day after many lifetimes ...school is never over .

Daughter of Time
13th November 2012, 04:06
I AM!

I am a tiny microcosm of the great macrocosm.

I am spiritual essence.

I am cosmic presence.

I am love.

I AM!

Simply.

I AM!

Wind
13th November 2012, 05:24
A spiritual being having a physical experience in human form.

modwiz
13th November 2012, 07:40
I am also not the one who wrote the PM.

Forum presence and words and my real life doings are very different stories. What I do quite well in person, fails miserably in the forum. The many parallel signals I use when communicating difficult or challenging material is completely lost in the forum format. Considerable time and effort would have to be expended to try and make up for those deficiencies. I have inclination for neither because of having a full and rewarding real life. My main work is bodywork/healing. It is how I support my self and make a living. The Universe and friends also aid me in my life style, leaving me to pursue a path that I never need to make excuses for or feel shorted for. To go into any explanation as to the many successes I have, year after year, would not work for me. I am a private man and far more humble than my forum posting style would allow others to believe. As frustrating as that can be, it only frustrates my ego. My spirit is filled to overflowing, and that is what matters.

Who do I think I am? It is none of anybody's business, unless you are a real life friend. I walk my talk. There is no walking room in a cyber forum. I have had a picture of myself for most of my forum existence because I think it lends some aspect of real life to this cyber existence. I commend you, Roman and Tony, Bill and Kerry, for presenting yourselves. I will get a fresh picture for my next avatar, so that it represents the current, everchanging me. The owl has come near its' useful lifetime for me.

778 neighbour of some guy
13th November 2012, 08:44
I am a private man and far more humble than my forum posting style would allow others to believe.

Who do I think I am? It is none of anybody's business, unless you are a real life friend.

Voila, nuff said!!

Thanx for the whole post btw.

markpierre
13th November 2012, 08:58
It's an interesting one. I remember the moment that I recognized that I had no more unanswered questions.
It wasn't that the answers turned up, it's that the questions became meaningless. I just stopped looking and asking. Every time I gave my power away to someone/something else,
I was less for it. That couldn't have been true, but where's the value in having someone speak for you?

Maybe questions had value in the pursuit of something. I suppose maybe you need a point to reference as a beginning. That won't be true either.
Or an excuse to justify 'I'm not there yet'., which is insidious. If you're sincere, and honestly looking, it shouldn't be such a surprise to find.
Or maybe the purpose in questioning is fulfilled, and that questioning mind just goes off to the confusion bin where it originated. Maybe that was the purpose.
It's just that it has nothing whatever to do with what you think you're looking for. There is a lot of confusion around that.

Reflecting on those particular questions, they just sounded meaningless and frankly stupid. Everyone is operating at full potential if they're aware of it or not.
How that reflects in their lives and activities and experience of themselves is irrelevant. When you're really in the full experience of yourself, whatever it 'looks' like,
you know it. There's absolutely nothing else going on. In the meantime, you're building up to it. It doesn't have to look like anything other than the ordinary.
You can pick and choose from ideas, but only the parts that are useful will effect you.
They may be the parts you reject the most violently.

This is what it looks like at this moment, however it appears. Questioning it and your place in it is a lot of rejection of this moment.
Will it make a difference if you learn the answers? Probably not. It could complicate what was working perfectly already.
Will it make a difference if you become your own answer? Hmmmm...and forget the question?
The inevitability of that is the beauty of it. Why don't we all consider dwelling on that idea, as an alternative to accumulating and disseminating information.

But THIS you have to do. Realize that no one else has your answer.

Flash
13th November 2012, 12:57
I am also not the one who wrote the PM.

Forum presence and words and my real life doings are very different stories. What I do quite well in person, fails miserably in the forum. The many parallel signals I use when communicating difficult or challenging material is completely lost in the forum format. Considerable time and effort would have to be expended to try and make up for those deficiencies. I have inclination for neither because of having a full and rewarding real life. My main work is bodywork/healing. It is how I support my self and make a living. The Universe and friends also aid me in my life style, leaving me to pursue a path that I never need to make excuses for or feel shorted for. To go into any explanation as to the many successes I have, year after year, would not work for me. I am a private man and far more humble than my forum posting style would allow others to believe. As frustrating as that can be, it only frustrates my ego. My spirit is filled to overflowing, and that is what matters.

Who do I think I am? It is none of anybody's business, unless you are a real life friend. I walk my talk. The is no walking room in a cyber forum. I have had a picture of myself for most of my forum existence because I think it lends some aspect of real life to this cyber existence. I commend you, Roman and Tony, Bill and Kerry, for presenting yourselves. I will get a fresh picture for my next avatar, so that it represents the current, everchanging me. The owl has come near its' useful lifetime for me.

Yes, I always remind myself that I am "just" on a forum, not in life. I am pretty sure most people think I am, on this forum, whatever I am not. They project to their fancy. As I do most probably. And the communicating mean is absolutely deficient to convey what I think, forget who I am. I see forums mostly as information gathering, bits of fun, and good hearted exchanges. I would not participate in a forum that is aggravating, where people are obnoxious, etc. Not worth the time for the communication and information gathering mean I am in. In fact, those low life would never do what they do on a forum in face to face communication.

So yes, Modwiz, we have to get a good life outside of it.

jsb_swampfox
13th November 2012, 14:16

Hi JSB

Now that really touched me, its unbelievable that a species in the only world they know, know nothing about themselves properly whatsoever, we are surrounded by fairy stories and have to accept that as that, look at our ages here, and we are still walking blind, its really unbelievable.

Thank you JSB, lets see what we can find as we move on here.

Regards

roman

Thanks Roman,
It really amazes me how little we actually know about ourselves...

soleil
13th November 2012, 14:41
Thank you teradactyl I can understand that very well, maybe when you get on in life you may start to ask lots more questions about the whole, and not meaning to life, but ones actual existence with no answers to what is this, and not so much to what is all about. some unlucky ones have the need to know, some just are as yourself, that's envious.

Regards

roman
hey roman, i learned a long time ago, "dont ask questions you dont want answers to". jaded i know, but lets just say this...i read val valerian matrix I & II when i just started opening my eyes; and BAM!

....i just did not see that coming. (aliens!?) and now that i've been thrown to the wolves so to speak; i'm more prone to now take a more gentler approach to asking questions and meditate on the answers instead. i think that the meaning of the 'whole' is getting clearer to me. &maybe i'm lucky to be as aware as i am, (even if limited since i'm a newb) because i'm not "dying" to know the answers to the questions you are looking for answers to. i'm ok 'as it is' (Bhagavad-Gita).

i'm still looking to shake things up and make a change though. socially speaking. rawr:wizard:

cheez_2806
13th November 2012, 14:56
Don't know the answer. Who does? But it's definitely not determined by external factors.... I think the answer might turn out to be quiet simple...but ...perhaps as there's just too much confusion that has lead us upon a path that has many intersections,from there our way home has been difficult. It kind of actually is extremely difficult..I mean people who have had alot of experiences with whatever the paranormal, the other side or a religious practice etc etc you people know what I mean, it seems they only are able to describe it but whether they really do understand who they are, not sure...

Zelig
13th November 2012, 15:22
I've been confused about who I am for quite some time but the following document made things much worse. This relates in particular to anyone trying to grasp the concepts of individual sovereignty and the need for careful usage of language.

Achilles’ Heel, is “You”
Who “you” are, is no longer the question. The question is, who “IS” you. The word “you”
gets more people into trouble than any other word currently utilized within our legal and
financial systems.
It is virtually impossible to fully explain the proper grammatical usage of the word “you”,
insofar as proper English is concerned.
Wikipedia: You (stressed /ˈjuː/; unstressed /jə/) is the second-person personal pronoun in
Modern English. Ye was the original nominative form; the oblique/objective form is you
(functioning originally as both accusative and dative), and the possessive is your or
yours.
YourDictionary.com: you (yo̅ ̵o̅
)
pronoun pl. you
1. the person to whom one is speaking or writing: personal pronoun in the second
person (sing. & pl.): you is the nominative and objective form (sing. & pl.), yours the
possessive (sing. & pl.), and yourself (sing.) and yourselves (pl.) the reflexive and
intensive; your is the possessive pronominal adjective
2. any person: equivalent in sense to indefinite one: you can never be sure!
Note: Though you is properly a plural, it is in all ordinary discourse used also in
addressing a single person, yet properly always with a plural verb. (No confusion here!)
Loosely, the word “you” is a pronoun, that cannot be properly grammatically used
according to English language rules. When spoken, “you” is commonly heard by
everyone present, as if it were being addressed to each of them, individually, in a singular
sense. We erroneously hear a singular inclination of the properly plural expression, as in
one speaking to a group and saying; “I’m happy to share this with you.”
Properly, “you” is indeed “plural”, yet the word “you” is often spoken as if it were in
reference to a singular man or woman. In such instances, the word “you” induces a
natural inclination for everyone in an audience to hear it as being addressed singularly to
a specific individual within that audience, particularly if the word “you” follows an
antecedent noun; as in one speaking to that same group, and saying; “Yes George, I’m
happy to share this with you.”
In “law”, this word “you”, is properly utilized in all ordinary legal discourse when
addressing the singular mind (or the single party with volition) within the plural-natureconstruct
of a PERSON. The PERSON being comprised of a man that answers for, or is
liable for that PERSON, and the corporate entity that IS that PERSON. In this sense,
addressing a PERSON, as “you”, is actually as close to a proper use of the word “you”,
as anyone could imagine.
Thus the personal pronoun “you”, being both singular and plural, properly addresses the
essential plural nature of the single PERSON entity. The key to benefiting from this, is to
grasp who the correct (plural) components are within that single PERSON entity.
So here are some thought provoking examples:
A judge might say; “Mr. John Smith, I find “you” guilty.” The question arises, then; “who”
is this particular “you”, considering “you” is plural?
The answer may well be in the judge’s next question; “Mr. Smith, do “you” have anything
to say?” Notice, the judge is not properly asking if Mr. John Smith has anything to say, he
is rather improperly asking John Smith, if “you” has anything to say. Thus, whoever
answers, voluntarily defines himself as being in joinder with “you”, and concurrently
accepts the guilty verdict, for the PERSON, Mr. Smith.
Check out any court transcripts you can find, and in not one instance, will you ever find
an example of a judge saying; “I find you, Mr. John Smith, guilty.”
Likewise, find someone high up in the banking system that alleges that “you” owe their
bank money. You will NEVER get them to say “John Smith owes $XXXX to this bank and
therefore John Smith must pay $XXXX to this bank.” Rather they will only always ever
say something like; “You owe $XXXX to this bank, therefore you must pay $XXXX to this
bank.” Even a judge’s order will say something like; “John Smith, I order “you” to pay”.
Even when asked directly to just repeat, “John Smith owes $XXXX to their bank”, they
will either terminate the conversation, or continue to ask; “are you John Smith?”, and
when you respond with “yes”, they repeat that “then you owe $XXX to their bank.” When
asked directly while on a telephone conversation, if they intend to continue to refuse to
say, “John Smith owes $XXXX to their bank”, they generally just get angry and hang up.
I guess we all should be looking for “you”, since “you” is the one, and apparently the only
one, that can be found guilty, or that must pay whatever is owed. Check out collection
notices. Again, it is always “you” that must pay, or action will be taken against “you”.
This is not just silly grammar, and there is good reason to explain it this way. Okay, here
is why. “You”, in legal and financial discourse (which differs from otherwise “normal” language) ,
refers to the duality inherent within, and of, the party that is liable for the essential plural
nature of the single PERSON-corporate-entity, or who at least is prepared to volunteer to
accept responsibility and or liability thereto. The PERSON, a.k.a., the Estate, is at a
minimum, comprised of a decedent, and an Executor, hence the duality/plurality of its
nature, which justifies correctly addressing it with the inherent plurality of the word, “you”.
You see, a PERSON, without its Executor, has no volition, and thus cannot answer to
anyone, judge or banker included. Only a man can answer. The problem arises in that
men are outside, or above the jurisdiction of judges and bankers; i.e., “only a PERSON
may commit an offence”. Hence a judge will not ask a man per se, nor will he ask the
PERSON to answer, he will only ask “you” to answer, in hopes that a man will volunteer
to respond as and for the plural “you” - the PERSON. He also knows very well that he
cannot directly ask the PERSON to answer, because a PERSON is a fiction entity, a.k.a.
corporate being without volition, and cannot answer.
Judges and bankers also know that all PERSONS are domiciled offshore (corporate bodies
registered in foreign jurisdictions), hence they have no domestic jurisdiction over those
PERSONS. Therefore it would be futile to find a PERSON guilty, or to attempt to force a
PERSON to pay a debt, or to pay taxes.Who paid the tax in the Messiah’s day? Well, not
the sons, or the domestic ones, but rather the Strangers and the foreigners. Thus, the
CRA collects the tax, a.k.a., they re-venue it, from a PERSON domiciled in a foreign
jurisdiction so they can comply with scripture.
Hence it is not futile to find a man to volunteer to be “you”, because “you” can indeed, be
found guilty, and “you” can be ordered to pay debts and taxes, and in most cases,
historically at least, “you” has very obediently served the sentences and paid the debts
and the taxes for, and as, the foreign PERSONS. And besides, only a “you”, a.k.a., a
man acting concurrently as a man and as a decedent, within the construct of a PERSON,
can answer a question, or pay a debt or taxes, or cause them to be paid, for, as, or on
behalf of that foreign PERSON.
Many have heard that “sometimes” when a man informs the judge, that the judge has
been appointed as “Trustee”, the judge will dismiss the case, but not always. “You” is
also directly related to the reason for this seemingly inconsistent behaviour.
In truth, the PERSON is legally considered an Estate for a “decedent”. This decedent, or
dead man, constitutes the basis, or claim of right to the property of the Estate, a.k.a.,
PERSON. Only an Executor of an Estate can make appointments, such as those of
Trustee or Beneficiary. If a man appoints a judge as the Trustee, then initially, the judge
will correctly presume that you, the man (not “you” the PERSON), has assumed your rightful
role as Executor of the subject Estate. And unless the judge can trick you, the man into
admitting that you, the man is not the Executor, without asking you, the man directly, the
judge will continue on this presumption, and dismiss the case against the plural “you”, the
PERSON.
The judge knows that if you, the man, is the Executor, that you, the man can indeed
appoint him as Trustee, and concurrently hold him liable, as a Trustee. However, if “you”,
the mistaken man, claims to be, or lets himself be tricked by the judge, into being
something like a Grantor, or a Beneficiary, of an undefined, or allegedly undisclosed, or
implied Trust (as opposed to Executor of the subject Estate), then the judge will rapidly find
“you” the PERSON, guilty, because he will then re-place himself as de facto Executor.
Oh, and get over the false and silly idea that it matters, or that the court even cares
whether or not you, the man write the name of the PERSON’s Estate in all capital letters,
a combination of upper and lower case letters, or Chinese symbols.
It DOES NOT MATTER. The PERSON is still defined as an Estate of a decedent,
registered in a foreign jurisdiction, regardless of how you write it’s name. “You” can, and
more importantly you do make joinder with the PERSON’s Estate, regardless of how its
name is written, simply when, and by answering to, “you”.
Inasmuch as I am me, who is “you”?

soleil
13th November 2012, 15:36
zelig, you're researching too hard on what the meaning of the words are. rather what the question is about. :hat:

latshaw
13th November 2012, 15:57
JSB....I like your answer very much. It reminds me of an expression...KISS...Keep It Simple Stupid! Just an expression folks, I am not implying anyone is stupid. It is just that your answer is refreshing and humble. I meet very few people with humility. I agree with you because no matter what unusual experiences people may have, those experiences will not change
God's plan. Experiences come and go, but we all still get up every morning and put one foot in front of the other and take a walk through a new day and thank God our feet are on the top-side of the grass ;). I think you DO have a gift(s)....peace of mind and acceptance of 'you' the way God made you with no questions asked. Not many people can say that.

modwiz
13th November 2012, 16:10
I've been confused about who I am for quite some time but the following document made things much worse. This relates in particular to anyone trying to grasp the concepts of individual sovereignty and the need for careful usage of language.

Achilles’ Heel, is “You”
Who “you” are, is no longer the question. The question is, who “IS” you. The word “you”
gets more people into trouble than any other word currently utilized within our legal and
financial systems.
It is virtually impossible to fully explain the proper grammatical usage of the word “you”,
insofar as proper English is concerned.
Wikipedia: You (stressed /ˈjuː/; unstressed /jə/) is the second-person personal pronoun in
Modern English. Ye was the original nominative form; the oblique/objective form is you
(functioning originally as both accusative and dative), and the possessive is your or
yours.
YourDictionary.com: you (yo̅ ̵o̅
)
pronoun pl. you
1. the person to whom one is speaking or writing: personal pronoun in the second
person (sing. & pl.): you is the nominative and objective form (sing. & pl.), yours the
possessive (sing. & pl.), and yourself (sing.) and yourselves (pl.) the reflexive and
intensive; your is the possessive pronominal adjective
2. any person: equivalent in sense to indefinite one: you can never be sure!
Note: Though you is properly a plural, it is in all ordinary discourse used also in
addressing a single person, yet properly always with a plural verb. (No confusion here!)
Loosely, the word “you” is a pronoun, that cannot be properly grammatically used
according to English language rules. When spoken, “you” is commonly heard by
everyone present, as if it were being addressed to each of them, individually, in a singular
sense. We erroneously hear a singular inclination of the properly plural expression, as in
one speaking to a group and saying; “I’m happy to share this with you.”
Properly, “you” is indeed “plural”, yet the word “you” is often spoken as if it were in
reference to a singular man or woman. In such instances, the word “you” induces a
natural inclination for everyone in an audience to hear it as being addressed singularly to
a specific individual within that audience, particularly if the word “you” follows an
antecedent noun; as in one speaking to that same group, and saying; “Yes George, I’m
happy to share this with you.”
In “law”, this word “you”, is properly utilized in all ordinary legal discourse when
addressing the singular mind (or the single party with volition) within the plural-natureconstruct
of a PERSON. The PERSON being comprised of a man that answers for, or is
liable for that PERSON, and the corporate entity that IS that PERSON. In this sense,
addressing a PERSON, as “you”, is actually as close to a proper use of the word “you”,
as anyone could imagine.
Thus the personal pronoun “you”, being both singular and plural, properly addresses the
essential plural nature of the single PERSON entity. The key to benefiting from this, is to
grasp who the correct (plural) components are within that single PERSON entity.
So here are some thought provoking examples:
A judge might say; “Mr. John Smith, I find “you” guilty.” The question arises, then; “who”
is this particular “you”, considering “you” is plural?
The answer may well be in the judge’s next question; “Mr. Smith, do “you” have anything
to say?” Notice, the judge is not properly asking if Mr. John Smith has anything to say, he
is rather improperly asking John Smith, if “you” has anything to say. Thus, whoever
answers, voluntarily defines himself as being in joinder with “you”, and concurrently
accepts the guilty verdict, for the PERSON, Mr. Smith.
Check out any court transcripts you can find, and in not one instance, will you ever find
an example of a judge saying; “I find you, Mr. John Smith, guilty.”
Likewise, find someone high up in the banking system that alleges that “you” owe their
bank money. You will NEVER get them to say “John Smith owes $XXXX to this bank and
therefore John Smith must pay $XXXX to this bank.” Rather they will only always ever
say something like; “You owe $XXXX to this bank, therefore you must pay $XXXX to this
bank.” Even a judge’s order will say something like; “John Smith, I order “you” to pay”.
Even when asked directly to just repeat, “John Smith owes $XXXX to their bank”, they
will either terminate the conversation, or continue to ask; “are you John Smith?”, and
when you respond with “yes”, they repeat that “then you owe $XXX to their bank.” When
asked directly while on a telephone conversation, if they intend to continue to refuse to
say, “John Smith owes $XXXX to their bank”, they generally just get angry and hang up.
I guess we all should be looking for “you”, since “you” is the one, and apparently the only
one, that can be found guilty, or that must pay whatever is owed. Check out collection
notices. Again, it is always “you” that must pay, or action will be taken against “you”.
This is not just silly grammar, and there is good reason to explain it this way. Okay, here
is why. “You”, in legal and financial discourse (which differs from otherwise “normal” language) ,
refers to the duality inherent within, and of, the party that is liable for the essential plural
nature of the single PERSON-corporate-entity, or who at least is prepared to volunteer to
accept responsibility and or liability thereto. The PERSON, a.k.a., the Estate, is at a
minimum, comprised of a decedent, and an Executor, hence the duality/plurality of its
nature, which justifies correctly addressing it with the inherent plurality of the word, “you”.
You see, a PERSON, without its Executor, has no volition, and thus cannot answer to
anyone, judge or banker included. Only a man can answer. The problem arises in that
men are outside, or above the jurisdiction of judges and bankers; i.e., “only a PERSON
may commit an offence”. Hence a judge will not ask a man per se, nor will he ask the
PERSON to answer, he will only ask “you” to answer, in hopes that a man will volunteer
to respond as and for the plural “you” - the PERSON. He also knows very well that he
cannot directly ask the PERSON to answer, because a PERSON is a fiction entity, a.k.a.
corporate being without volition, and cannot answer.
Judges and bankers also know that all PERSONS are domiciled offshore (corporate bodies
registered in foreign jurisdictions), hence they have no domestic jurisdiction over those
PERSONS. Therefore it would be futile to find a PERSON guilty, or to attempt to force a
PERSON to pay a debt, or to pay taxes.Who paid the tax in the Messiah’s day? Well, not
the sons, or the domestic ones, but rather the Strangers and the foreigners. Thus, the
CRA collects the tax, a.k.a., they re-venue it, from a PERSON domiciled in a foreign
jurisdiction so they can comply with scripture.
Hence it is not futile to find a man to volunteer to be “you”, because “you” can indeed, be
found guilty, and “you” can be ordered to pay debts and taxes, and in most cases,
historically at least, “you” has very obediently served the sentences and paid the debts
and the taxes for, and as, the foreign PERSONS. And besides, only a “you”, a.k.a., a
man acting concurrently as a man and as a decedent, within the construct of a PERSON,
can answer a question, or pay a debt or taxes, or cause them to be paid, for, as, or on
behalf of that foreign PERSON.
Many have heard that “sometimes” when a man informs the judge, that the judge has
been appointed as “Trustee”, the judge will dismiss the case, but not always. “You” is
also directly related to the reason for this seemingly inconsistent behaviour.
In truth, the PERSON is legally considered an Estate for a “decedent”. This decedent, or
dead man, constitutes the basis, or claim of right to the property of the Estate, a.k.a.,
PERSON. Only an Executor of an Estate can make appointments, such as those of
Trustee or Beneficiary. If a man appoints a judge as the Trustee, then initially, the judge
will correctly presume that you, the man (not “you” the PERSON), has assumed your rightful
role as Executor of the subject Estate. And unless the judge can trick you, the man into
admitting that you, the man is not the Executor, without asking you, the man directly, the
judge will continue on this presumption, and dismiss the case against the plural “you”, the
PERSON.
The judge knows that if you, the man, is the Executor, that you, the man can indeed
appoint him as Trustee, and concurrently hold him liable, as a Trustee. However, if “you”,
the mistaken man, claims to be, or lets himself be tricked by the judge, into being
something like a Grantor, or a Beneficiary, of an undefined, or allegedly undisclosed, or
implied Trust (as opposed to Executor of the subject Estate), then the judge will rapidly find
“you” the PERSON, guilty, because he will then re-place himself as de facto Executor.
Oh, and get over the false and silly idea that it matters, or that the court even cares
whether or not you, the man write the name of the PERSON’s Estate in all capital letters,
a combination of upper and lower case letters, or Chinese symbols.
It DOES NOT MATTER. The PERSON is still defined as an Estate of a decedent,
registered in a foreign jurisdiction, regardless of how you write it’s name. “You” can, and
more importantly you do make joinder with the PERSON’s Estate, regardless of how its
name is written, simply when, and by answering to, “you”.
Inasmuch as I am me, who is “you”?

That was great, Zelig. Well worth the read and my time.

PurpleLama
13th November 2012, 16:11

Regards

roman
hey roman, i learned a long time ago, "dont ask questions you dont want answers to". jaded i know, but lets just say this...i read val valerian matrix I & II when i just started opening my eyes; and BAM!

....i just did not see that coming. (aliens!?) and now that i've been thrown to the wolves so to speak; i'm more prone to now take a more gentler approach to asking questions and meditate on the answers instead. i think that the meaning of the 'whole' is getting clearer to me. &maybe i'm lucky to be as aware as i am, (even if limited since i'm a newb) because i'm not "dying" to know the answers to the questions you are looking for answers to. i'm ok 'as it is' (Bhagavad-Gita).

i'm still looking to shake things up and make a change though. socially speaking. rawr:wizard:

RAWR Welcome to Avalon!

crosby
13th November 2012, 16:19
hi Roman, great thread!!!!! at this moment in time, i am finding myself confused, questioning everything, tired of 'being' - - each time that i seek to find my true self, or what 'i am' composed of, i become locked deeper into the riddle of life. i don't know about anyone else, but i know that i cannot think straight anymore. at this very moment that i am typing this post, i feel like i am spiraling downward. very difficult to deal with.
warmest regards, corson

angelahedgehog
13th November 2012, 16:22
Those are some big questions's with no simple answers, just more questions and IF - THEN - ELSE statements ;)

If I felt that the collection of thoughts that I have personally discovered, amassed, linked, indexed, filed, discarded, re-learned, re-filed, assessed, re-evaluated and turned around a million times were anybody else's - honestly I wouldn't believe that for a moment.

My thoughts may have originated from a multitude of different sources - but the soup up in my head and my inner world is mine - and when I go, it goes with me.
I'm happy to share - but I do not attach to the outcome that the person I'm sharing it with will interpret it the same as me - I'll just share it as best I can - because that's what I enjoy doing.

As a species, we each have a role to play. There may be similar roles, archetypes etc. - all the world's a stage.

Generation by generation we accumulate and layer information so we're not stuck still discussing flint and fire starting.
There's a mathematical model out there that proposes that information doubles exponentially to a time frame that correlated to the Golden Ratio and if the theory is correct we head into the tightest part of the spiral soon.
Why are we amassing all this information and wisdom is what I want to know ... that's why I press on ...

Meaning is found by accumulating information by living, experiencing, reading, sharing, discussing, evolving etc. and ultimately regurgitating
New information should be shared for others to treat in the same manner - sort of refinement process.
What happens when vital information is restricted?

Motivation - if I am going to live here finding meaning in it all - I want the space in my head to be harmonious so I try to keep my actions positive, my behaviour in integrity with my values. I learnt this from past experience - there are things I've done that I wasn't impressed with, that sat badly, that caused mental angst.... I don't like that in my head, heart, joints etc. I like to clear things - the long way round - through sweat, tears reason and logic, feelings, understanding it etc.

I work on the assumption that there is something beyond this life - not because I'm obsessed with death but because it clears the mind for more information to get it out the way, because having contemplated both arguments and knowing that the only moment I'll know for sure is when it happens, then I think I have a lot more to lose by living as if I were going to die, than by living as if I were going to thrive.

The vision of a happy world may be an impossibility, but it's better aiming for that than accepting the horrible. I believe that you get what you focus on.

And at the end of it all if all this crumbles to dust - it doesn't matter anyway. It only matters when it's taken in the context.
A pair of shoes means nothing to an elephant.

Zelig
13th November 2012, 16:23
zelig, you're researching too hard on what the meaning of the words are. rather what the question is about. :hat:

I realized that it was not on topic in terms of what Roman posted and apologize for the diversion.

modwiz
13th November 2012, 16:38

I realized that it was not on topic in terms of what Roman posted and apologize for the diversion.

Mistakes sometimes work out for the better. I believe your post is a case in point.

Peace of Mind
13th November 2012, 16:59
We can only know who and what we are by following our own intuitions. No book/scripture/ or any other opinionated literature can tell you who you are. There isn't any novel, or paperback that can accurately state these things. Speculate is the best we can do, so with that said...how is any of it really important? Until I see concrete evidence I'll only consider some ideas but then I'll cast them away to make room/time for more important matters.

Once you start following the vague advice and information of others you will just set yourself up for potential disappointment. Many now have come to terms with letting others characterize their existence and meaning in life for them. Strangely, this is done without pinpointing details and/or offering any substantial facts.

As for me, I know I’m here to experience the world through participation. I’m here to assist others to help themselves so they will be able to assist me and others later. I’m here to create, not wait for someone else to give me an idea to manifest for them. We live learn and die in a blink of an eye and wondering what, if, who, and when has only produced waste. Who and what we are is defined by the deeds we do, simple. How can anyone say or prove other wise? They can't! But they will make attempts (successfully) to control the minds of those that can't control their own minds.

Where we go when we die isn’t nearly as important as what we do while we are alive, NOW. All these answers will come to light for each and every last one of us in due time, just make sure that you are prepared to face those answers when that time comes. I suspect many will have much regret once they realized in their final hour just how much they invested in waste, be it time and/or energy. Sadly, I have my doubts that it would be a good moment. You may be able to fool others but you can't fool yourself. I know when my time comes I'll be prepared and very confident and comfortable with the legacy I'll leave behind. My conscious will be clear knowing I did everything in my power when giving the gift to be here temporarily. We all should feel this way.

Peace

ROMANWKT
13th November 2012, 18:35
I have no idea as to our true origins , I know the story the goverments feed us through curriculum isnt true.:confused:

I believe high society as in a technilogically advanced society has existed before , you only have to look at the pyramids and how they were built
"they say we cannot repeat that feat even now " there are things all over the world that really get you thinking about such things -

As for getting old and dying its the one thing we all have to face ... is death the END ?

I really dont think that it is ... is this journey just a lucky expierience or is it part of something more ? doesnt everyone of us think about these things at some point in life ?

Hi Mutchie

Thank you for your kind words yesterday, and agree with you with what you have written today, I would like to ask you,--------have you read all the peoples experience here, are you any the wiser for their explanation, do you believe that they are balanced in the 3 questions, do they all say the same???

I am just waiting for as many as possible to their opinions/belief/experiences, and then we see how it goes..

Warmest regards to you Mutchie

roman

Carmen
13th November 2012, 19:24
Okay, I've finished learning! Haha? The answer to your question Roman, has two parts to it as as we experience life in this three d world we have two "yous!" One is the personality "you" which only relates to the material body, it's senses and complete forming by family, society, genetics. It is immersed in a gridlock of belief, of conditioning.

The other "you" is spirit. It is ethereal, unseen, but it does make our personality "you" aware of it through intuition, inspiration, events that boggle the personality "you", into shutting up for a moment or two. It is largely unknown to the surface personality "you" because the personality "you" is full of itself and "cannot, will not" listen to anything other than its own conditioning of "what is". This deeper, spiritual "you" is best described as the intelligence that animates us. It is eternal.

PurpleLama
13th November 2012, 19:45
The lyrics to the song I posted:

This one's for the patriots
The new wave good time girls
And if it wasn't for the decepticons
They'd rule the ****ing world

In the midst of all the killing and skineating
W we forgot about the loving
If I had to choose a woman then I think I'd choose religion
If I had to give you something then I think I'd give you nothing
If I had to give you something then I think I'd go to hell

This ones for the dancers
The dockers and the dykes
And if it weren't for Asian basin sales
They couldn't sleep at night

In the midst of all the touching and kissing
We forget the penetration
If I had to drive you somewhere then I'd drive you to the station
If I had to give you something then I think I'd go to hell

In the midst of all the killing and skineating
We forgot about the loving
If I had to choose a woman then I think I'd choose religion
If I had to give you something then I think I'd

In the middle of the action they reversed the interaction
And the audience decided ignorance actually was bliss
You're a fortress in a foreign land you should ask for it
Like you mean it like you mean it
In the middle of the ohmygoditsgone
We talked in code to get along
Private riddles for private courts

mosquito
14th November 2012, 04:13
hi Roman, great thread!!!!! at this moment in time, i am finding myself confused, questioning everything, tired of 'being' - - each time that i seek to find my true self, or what 'i am' composed of, i become locked deeper into the riddle of life. i don't know about anyone else, but i know that i cannot think straight anymore. at this very moment that i am typing this post, i feel like i am spiraling downward. very difficult to deal with.
warmest regards, corson

I know that one only too well.

Please take heart and know that the real "you" is that tiny, scintillating little diamond in the centre of the spiral you speak of, and the closer you get to it, the more of the old rubbish needs to be discarded, causing pain, confusion and uncertainty.

Stay well.

ROMANWKT
14th November 2012, 18:31
warmest regards, corson

I know that one only too well.

Please take heart and know that the real "you" is that tiny, scintillating little diamond in the centre of the spiral you speak of, and the closer you get to it, the more of the old rubbish needs to be discarded, causing pain, confusion and uncertainty.

Stay well.

Hi mariposafe

We have a choice in this world, we can stay dumb, or we can wake up to what's being done to us, plus the manipulation or we just continue going nowhere, because we chose the latter.

For all your advice, with respect is going nowhere.

The name of the game is to search from the old as our only reference to when we allowed ourselves to be directed by hippocracy, corruption, genocide, racism, segregation, and out and out BS etc, through anyway shape or form .

Regards as always mariposafe

roman

ROMANWKT
14th November 2012, 21:41
I would like you all to understand that If we are to get at the truth of why we are in this position at this moment with secret brotherhoods with secret agendas we can only derive that from the past.

At the moment here we are dealing with belief matters that had flooded the world and the human psyche.

Let me tell you something about oxygen, this gas in excess will kill all life and without it you would die.

Let me explain the misconception about this gas, if someone died from asphyxiation they do not die from the lack of oxygen but of toxicity, the oxygen keeps the toxicity at bay constantly, we are so toxic that without oxygen for a few moment we die from that toxicity, it is the constant breathing of oxygen that destroys the toxicity that we can live in this body. Excess of oxygen is destructive to your cells and rapidly ages you, the couch potato who controls his food intake and takes daily walk will out live all of you, the guys with the 6 pack is pushing his luck, and all the other sports involved pastimes.

Why do I bring this up, OK lets continue.

The Pharaoh are direct descendants of the gods of the bible, Christianity and Judaism.

They copied the Messiah syndrome from the Egyptian as the Egyptians were mummified waiting for their Gods to bring them back to life.

When I was a kid, I always wondered what the hell would be a life or reason for a brainless, heartless, gutless being wish to do with life, if it did get life, it could barely stand up before its long bone fell apart at the knees, and its head fell off, its just to stupid.............or it it??

Archaeologist dismantling mummies tombs have been accused of destruction of destroying the very thing that was done to the Pharaohs for resurrection, they broke hermetic seals into the chambers and broke the hermetic seal to the tomb.

When you cut into the deep muscle of these properly done mummies the flesh was red for a few minutes before oxygen turned it grey ashen and permanently destroyed it.

What I am trying to say is that the only reason for mummification was to preserve A LIVING CELL AND NOTHING ELSE. And it worked, deep within their muscle their was oxygenated tissue that was healthy and survived for thousands of years, and lived for a few minutes under archaeological investigation.

If they understood what this meant, it should have been done in a vacuum sealed lab, you guess the rest.

This was the only way to mortality by the Egyptian Pharaoh who were abandoned by their ancestors.

The waiting for the messiah was derived from the Egyptian dilemma. They knew that if a cell survived, the Gods could reinstall them, they also stated that the loss of the life force meant the end of their existence and oblivion.

You all need to understand the implication to what I have written here, and that cloning has been going on for a long time in secret. When you spiritualise this, it becomes a nonsense.

Why do the Masons have ancient Egyptian and Jewish artefacts?? what is the brotherhood hiding

regards

roman

lookbeyond
14th November 2012, 22:01
Hi Roman, thanks for the teaser, i would love it if you have further info if you could continue please as my time to research is limited by work and motherhood. ps is there anything in the Charles material related to this?

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

ROMANWKT
14th November 2012, 22:13
Hi Roman, thanks for the teaser, i would love it if you have further info if you could continue please as my time to research is limited by work and motherhood. ps is there anything in the Charles material related to this?

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

Hi lookbeyond

what teaser?

The Charles material had a lot of innuendos that I believe has some validity , especially concerning The human experiment, and Philip who was the controller of Charles, and is at the moment over a 1,000 years old with shedding skin, you figure.

If that interests you, check on our Bill Ryan thread.

Regards and thank you lookbeyond

roman

lookbeyond
14th November 2012, 22:30

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

Hi lookbeyond

what teaser?

The Charles martial had a lot of innuendos that I believe has some validity , especially concerning The human experiment, and Philip who was the controller of Charles, and is at the moment over a 1,000 years old with shedding skin, you figure.

If that interests you, check on our Bill Ryan thread.

Regards and thank you lookbeyond

roman

Roman, the teaser is your post above on the pharoah information, i would like further discussion/information if possible,

Hav you had your coffee this morning?

lov lookbeyond

Sammy
14th November 2012, 23:44
All I know is that whoever PM'd you that is under the thumb of an unhealthy ego. Sounds like you see clearly it is their problem too and not yours. Funny how those who think they know (when they really don't) get so defensive when someone else with a different view threatens their own view. What, are they so unsure deep down inside that their ego can't control itself? Its like those who justify anger... same thing - just look in the mirror when you are angry and see who is hurt. Where will what you see be in 100 years? Dust? Or are you the Spirit behind the vehicle and that Spirit lives on? I don't know, I like to believe so but I truly don't know. Even the single OBE I had doesn't prove any part of "me" continues beyond this body's life but I damn sure ain't wasting my time worrying about it. You Rock, Roman... justoneman

ROMANWKT
15th November 2012, 06:32
Hi justoneman

Like I said before, I only said this really for a funny intro, I am really not bothered. I actually like the bloke, just one of those moment, its nothing..

If our beliefs are questionable which is exactly what I am trying to show, that yes they are questionable, but by the response of the so called seekers here, they are either not interested, or this is a no no land for them, shakes their foundation built on mind, an illusion that is being held on for dear life.

There is an inner world and the outer world and a bloody big hole in the middle, one beliefs do make a difference, we see how it goes.

Warmest regards to you justoneman

roman

Cidersomerset
15th November 2012, 08:11
Hi Roman thanks for the early morning brain teaser...LOL...On my current path journying
on the circle of life , some quick answers. I kept it to one liners to break it down to basics
as I see it at the momment ( could change anytime ? I am god in my reality ! ).

What dooooo we know as to what we can and cannot do

We are all gods , and we come from everywhere !

We can do anything and everything thru the power of the spoken word.

We shed our creative 'meatsack' bodies and return to our natural eternal state of awareness !

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/ion-who-is-god.html

iON | Who is God?

iON answers the questions “who is God” and “what is God’s name.”

press mp3 download...

Cheers Steve...

angelahedgehog
15th November 2012, 08:23
Has it by any chance occured to you that some people visit forums because it's a way to express the inner world and share perspectives on stuff beyond everyday life? 
That maybe views are all similar because there's consensus about what works and what doesn't?

My day to day life revolves around motherhood, working and running a home - real life. 
I am not a secret society member and my remit of control is fairly local. I'm not going to get all bent out of shape about things I cannot control.

So the Egyptians stored their cells - I personally think they lived life the wrong way round. Hell on Earth and Heaven after Death.
It's sad they preserved their bodies at such great human expense only to be abandoned. 
Maybe they preserved their bodies as a way to indirectly draw down some kind of creator energy. Maybe things went all pear-shaped when the Hermetic seals were broken maybe the oxygen in the cells was doing more than keeping tissue alive - maybe it was housing a higher consciousness .... What happens when there are no more mummies? Then what?
I don't know.

What I do know is that until i can do something about that personally, I have people and a cat to love and everyday life to live. 

ADDED
... and Project Avalon to visit - I love the diversity of discussion that extends beyond the daily.

It occurs to me that you haven't really answered your own questions and I'd be interested in your take on them as it would give me a sense of understanding where you're coming from. Thanks.

Ang

markpierre
15th November 2012, 08:42
Hi justoneman

Like I said before, I only said this really for a funny intro, I am really not bothered. I actually like the bloke, just one of those moment, its nothing..

If our beliefs are questionable which is exactly what I am trying to show, that yes they are questionable, but by the response of the so called seekers here, they are either not interested, or this is a no no land for them, shakes their foundation built on mind, an illusion that is being held on for dear life.

There is an inner world and the outer world and a bloody big hole in the middle, one beliefs do make a difference, we see how it goes.

Warmest regards to you justoneman

roman

That was well put Roman. If our beliefs are questionable. Very understandable. And if we review them as only that,
then of course they're as false as anything. But that's always a retrospect. This mind passes through an issue, then a slightly different mind
moves on to the next issue. The next set of beliefs. But 'belief' is an insidious thing. It extends to everything we objectify. We believe what we're witnessing.
And everything in the human association is somehow woven, and an integral piece of the mechanism that prevents the perceptual world
from unraveling and revealing itself as it is. Including ideas like 'ascension'.

It's a big topic.

We have to break our conscious awareness as the history of our own story, as far as the story has come, and allow for a radical change.
It's the most unnatural thing for a human mind to willingly do, as there is. Something happens. However grand or subliminal, reality already exists and expresses
in the space that the crack appears. It can't not rush in to fill the space.
The trick is to not fill that crack with more stories. Let one small fraction of your mind be whole. That's what begins the awareness of the fact of this evolution of mind.
I'm not doing this alone anymore. We can talk about this stuff now and imagine that someone might hear something.

There is no hole in the middle Roman, because there is no 'outer' world. There's one world. In you. And what you see is what you think you are.
Now the physicists can tell us that, and some people get the correlation. But everyone who can, will. When they're ready. We think they're ready now, because we think we are.
And that's all as false as any other belief.
Here we are in association with everything around us. The acceptable and the rejected. A victim of it, or the conqueror. Some kind of association. That's what beliefs are.
Not that something is or it isn't true, it's that we don't know.
We really do not know. And that's not a difficult position to operate from.

Maybe you can reach out with a hammer and start those cracks on their way. I don't know. I don't know if I can. But I hope people read your posts
with the idea that a crack might form, rather than from an agreement or disagreement.
Everyone but a carpenter would underestimate a good hammer.

Thanks for this thread. It's been really interesting.

778 neighbour of some guy
15th November 2012, 09:05

Hi Roman, did this Punka Walla, just drop these questions in your lap, placing resposability for the anwsers with you and for that matter everybody else or did he/she provide awnsers to these questions him/herself, its not of much use when he/she dd not give her/his own perspective on this,... that ( if so)would leave me with the conclusion that this person is just as much in the dark about this as many others among us( me incluided) even my best guess would be just that, my best guess, no more no less.

ROMANWKT
15th November 2012, 21:37
7000 years old scriptures show that Immortality was external, looking towards the planets and the universe, some 3500 years ago it started to be internalized and probably the creation of a soul and looking within as immortal beings. Eastern doctrines have no gods, middle eastern have gods. Christianity is an of shoot of middle eastern sect Judaism,

Europe was probably pagan, Wicca.

Yahweh was a tile, its not one being, there were many Yahwehs, they are of the original gods, like Yahweh Tom, dick or harry, they are the old gods with vengeance, Judaism has a name for their Yahweh.

I see everyday in London Pakistani elders who have coloured their hair ginger to show respects for their gods, many ancient European looking mummies were found with ginger hair, when you have black hair the first sign of radioactive exposure is that your hair turn red and a anaemic looking skin, they are respecting the results of radiation contamination that occurred here before, another daft respect for their gods is that the reptililc looking gods had no foreskin on their plonkers so now all of the middle easterns remove theirs foreskin by circumcision, and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure who's their blood relatives are, one can only shake one head in disbelief at this nonsense.

The gods had a very bad time stopping the humans from eating each other, they really disliked that. At that time the human were the cannibals there was nothing to eat because of radiation exposure

You have to find out who the fallen were, many ancient say that the gods were renegades, would that be why they are fallen?? Or more so that the fall of the biological state of God and man into mutants.

It has to understood that some of you are so indoctrinated that you find this type of information as abhorrent and irrelevant to your understanding, It can also be a dilemma of what is truth and what is indoctrination.

Sorry to late from work, cant do more today.

Regards

roman

crosby
16th November 2012, 07:16
7000 years old scriptures show that Immortality was external, looking towards the planets and the universe, some 3500 years ago it started to be internalized and probably the creation of a soul and looking within as immortal beings. Eastern doctrines have no gods, middle eastern have gods. Christianity is an of shoot of middle eastern sect Judaism,

Europe was probably pagan, Wicca.

Yahweh was a tile, its not one being, there were many Yahwehs, they are of the original gods, like Yahweh Tom, dick or harry, they are the old gods with vengeance, Judaism has a name for their Yahweh.

I see everyday in London Pakistani elders who have coloured their hair ginger to show respects for their gods, many ancient European looking mummies were found with ginger hair, when you have black hair the first sign of radioactive exposure is that your hair turn red and a anaemic looking skin, they are respecting the results of radiation contamination that occurred here before, another daft respect for their gods is that the reptililc looking gods had no foreskin on their plonkers so now all of the middle easterns remove theirs foreskin by circumcision, and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure who's their blood relatives are, one can only shake one head in disbelief at this nonsense.

The gods had a very bad time stopping the humans from eating each other, they really disliked that. At that time the human were the cannibals there was nothing to eat because of radiation exposure

You have to find out who the fallen were, many ancient say that the gods were renegades, would that be why they are fallen?? Or more so that the fall of the biological state of God and man into mutants.

It has to understood that some of you are so indoctrinated that you find this type of information as abhorrent and irrelevant to your understanding, It can also be a dilemma of what is truth and what is indoctrination.

Sorry to late from work, cant do more today.

Regards

roman

Roman, WE ARE ALL INDOCTRINATED. There is no difference between your knowledge and mine, or your knowledge and any other member. It is all the same. The programming is all the same, the receptors of such programming may feel different interpretations, but the outcome is the same. In the end, we all know the same. You may think it different, but it is not. I respect where you are coming from, but I have a definite problem with where your ending. Please explain in more detail what you mean.

What is it that you know that you believe some of us will never know or fathom?
warmest regards, corson

stop hiding behind antiquity and state what's on your mind!!

ROMANWKT
16th November 2012, 20:04
Roman, WE ARE ALL INDOCTRINATED. There is no difference between your knowledge and mine, or your knowledge and any other member. It is all the same. The programming is all the same, the receptors of such programming may feel different interpretations, but the outcome is the same. In the end, we all know the same. You may think it different, but it is not. I respect where you are coming from, but I have a definite problem with where your ending. Please explain in more detail what you mean.

warmest regards, corson

Hi corson

First of all I owe you an apology, 2 days ago markpierre answered your post here and I just got it wrong that day, and saw "Hallo roman" and went straight to marks post, he was answering you and I thought he was talking to me, so I in my reply was a bit heavy, and then I pressed the button and resigned. you can check with Ilie if you like, he ignored my request until we would talked, he ignored it because he has more sense than me, because this is my fourth resignation up to now.

I later realised what I had done, and was so glad that markpierre answered you because I could not in the same way he did, that's why I did not answer you, you were pretty upset at the time, so there you are it was a cock up. apologies.

Now about the INDOCTRINATION.------No I don't have a magic pill or all the answers, no I am not holding anything back, because I have written about it already, what I did not realise is that this info went past of the majority of you in here at Avalon. you did not fully understand its implications and therefore did not grasp it.

My biggest problem here is that I am not a writer as some of you may have noticed, I am a talker, my head is faster than my hands, to put down fine flowing info properly, one looses that flow with tapping this keyboard.

I have meditated since I was 26 years old, I Joined the theosophy studies of Rudolf Steiner for 2 years with occult work, and then dumped them, I joined the Maharishi school when I was 36 years old and dumped them within 1 year, their siddhi program was a sham. I also explained why I left Steiner before. all schools will lead you to indoctrination which is damaging to you and your potential.

I don't care how high up one thinks one is in meditative and spiritual practice, YOU CAN ONLY EXPRESS ALL OF IT HERE, ON THIS PLANET EARTH, IN THE MATRIX, ON GAIA,THIS PLANE, call it what you will.

Your indoctrination suppresses your expression of your potential on this plane.

By forsaking this plane of expression of your inner world, the price is an unhealthy destruction of the SELF, the you and the body.

If coming here and then going back there is the answer, then why are you suffering in all shape and form of zero potential here on this plane, and please don't give me the crap about, "when one does positive work with oneself, the negative Dark ones attack you with bad health and bad luck crap" you suffer because you are incomplete, you go to one side and forget the other side of yourself, the two must work together, from within----OUT, and from out WITHIN.

iF THERE IS LITTLE POTENTIAL FROM YOURSELF ON THIS PLANE, THEN ALL YOUR INDOCTRINATION IS FULL OF CRAP.

I have to go will talk later.

regards as always corson

roman

lookbeyond
16th November 2012, 22:50

warmest regards, corson

Hi corson

First of all I owe you an apology, 2 days ago markpierre answered your post here and I just got it wrong that day, and saw "Hallo roman" and went straight to marks post, he was answering you and I thought he was talking to me, so I in my reply was a bit heavy, and then I pressed the button and resigned. you can check with Ilie if you like, he ignored my request until we would talked, he ignored it because he has more sense than me, because this is my fourth resignation up to now.

I later realised what I had done, and was so glad that markpierre answered you because I could not in the same way he did, that's why I did not answer you, you were pretty upset at the time, so there you are it was a cock up. apologies.

Now about the INDOCTRINATION.------No I don't have a magic pill or all the answers, no I am not holding anything back, because I have written about it already, what I did not realise is that this info went past of the majority of you in here at Avalon. you did not fully understand its implications and therefore did not grasp it.

My biggest problem here is that I am not a writer as some of you may have noticed, I am a talker, my head is faster than my hands, to put down fine flowing info properly, one looses that flow with tapping this keyboard.

I have meditated since I was 26 years old, I Joined the theosophy studies of Rudolf Steiner for 2 years with occult work, and then dumped them, I joined the Maharishi school when I was 36 years old and dumped them within 1 year, their siddhi program was a sham. I also explained why I left Steiner before. all schools will lead you to indoctrination which is damaging to you and your potential.

I don't care how high up one thinks one is in meditative and spiritual practice, YOU CAN ONLY EXPRESS ALL OF IT HERE, ON THIS PLANET EARTH, IN THE MATRIX, ON GAIA,THIS PLANE, call it what you will.

Your indoctrination suppresses your expression of your potential on this plane.

By forsaking this plane of expression of your inner world, the price is an unhealthy destruction of the SELF, the you and the body.

If coming here and then going back there is the answer, then why are you suffering in all shape and form of zero potential here on this plane, and please don't give me the crap about, "when one does positive work with oneself, the negative Dark ones attack you with bad health and bad luck crap" you suffer because you are incomplete, you go to one side and forget the other side of yourself, the two must work together, from within----OUT, and from out WITHIN.

iF THERE IS LITTLE POTENTIAL FROM YOURSELF ON THIS PLANE, THEN ALL YOUR INDOCTRINATION IS FULL OF CRAP.

I have to go will talk later.

regards as always corson

roman

Hi Roman, then what can we do about this?

lookbeyond

ROMANWKT
16th November 2012, 23:01
Hi lookbeyond

You do what the Buddhist do, you clear yourself of all obstruction and indoctrinations........................easy

Read this first

I will go deeper into this later, everybody has missed the importance of this, its all it take, but has to be done. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15834-Its-all-nonsense-part-1

regards as always

roman

Carmen
16th November 2012, 23:58
Thanks Roman, your thread "It's all Nonsense" describes reality. There's nothing much to say after "Beingness" is realised.

ROMANWKT
17th November 2012, 00:07
When you clear your self properly, you can live in a state of beingness right here in this reality, you will understand that when you achieve the clearing. that is also if I understood what you mean correctly.

regards to you Carmen

roman

Carmen
17th November 2012, 01:13
I was actually out riding my horse when I had my realisation of just "Being". My horse and I were just mosying along and I stopped "thinking"! Then I thought "what will I think about now?" I caught myself and yelled inwardly "Stop it!! You don't need to be thinking all the time!! And "Wow", consciousness expanded and I was in the blissful state of "being". And all the understanding of that state came with it. Life "flows" in the state of just "being", your personality self is sort of just along for the ride. I reread all my favourite spiritual books and understood them at a whole new level.

Sammy
17th November 2012, 01:22
Its my experience that the mind is about everything but the now moment. The mind reflects on the past and/or projects (and often then creates fear) about the future. Thinking can never catch up to "now." Thus for me the mind is simply a tool.

I also found when one undoes all the lies they told themselves and/or bought into, all sorts of amazing experiences arise.

I am very glad Paul (Corrected - Ilie) did his thing to assist in your mind change, Roman. - Chester

Paul
17th November 2012, 02:36
I am very glad Paul did his thing to assist in your mind change, Roman. - Chester
It was Ilie, if I understand this all correctly.

I too am glad Ilie did his thing :).

Ultima Thule
17th November 2012, 06:29
Who do I think I am, do I really know where I come from?

I guess it was the thinking that got me here in the first place..

What do I know as to what I can and cannot do?

Haven´t a clue, but have been several times in my life utterly dumbfounded when discovering abilities in me that I didn´t think possible.

What happens to me when I get old and die.

No idea, just book-knowledge and just a bit of personal data. However at times I wonder if the whole thing about not remembering is meant to be just so, instead of being a puzzle to solve - you live your life with no better knowledge and do the very best you can. If you knew it all, the game would be rigged in your favor, wouldn´t it?

Cheers Roman, it is nice to answer questions that I can´t possibly nail, so I can just go for it with a bit of humor!

UT

crosby
17th November 2012, 10:55
hi Roman. as markpierre stated above,
Maybe you can reach out with a hammer and start those cracks on their way. I don't know. I don't know if I can. But I hope people read your posts with the idea that a crack might form, rather than from an agreement or disagreement. Everyone but a carpenter would underestimate a good hammer. i must say that i find this the trigger to plunge deeper into this thread. these words have encouraged me to re-read and re-examine what your core idea may be. i am glad that your request to leave was ignored and i will say that i have always enjoyed your threads, this one included.

so with this being said, please carry on and expound on these ideas. i learn more each day and sometimes for me, the 'hammer' doesn't have to actually crack anything, just seeing it will produce the idea of what it can do.
much warmth and respect, corson

Sammy
17th November 2012, 12:24

Haven´t a clue, but have been several times in my life utterly dumbfounded when discovering abilities in me that I didn´t think possible.

No idea, just book-knowledge and just a bit of personal data. However at times I wonder if the whole thing about not remembering is meant to be just so, instead of being a puzzle to solve - you live your life with no better knowledge and do the very best you can. If you knew it all, the game would be rigged in your favor, wouldn´t it?

Cheers Roman, it is nice to answer questions that I can´t possibly nail, so I can just go for it with a bit of humor!

UT

I found I am happiest not knowing what happens next, not projecting what might happen next, not fearing what might happen next, etc. etc. I also found that going back over and over the past to be just as much a time waste as I can't change a thing about it. So all I am left with now is all and only and simply - now.

Having fired up the kundalini I get strange glimpses at times of "potential future events" but these glimpses are not derived from an exercise of my mind, they are coming through my third eye and into the now moment.

I then reflect (with the quietest mind I can manifest) upon the glimpse and seek that change within myself that my mind considers would best avert any possibility that has arisen which might be considered anti-life. Most of the glimpses I receive through the third eye are positive and so I allow the quietest mind I can manifest to reflect upon those and to nurture the evolving spirit within me that is in part responsible for this soon to be experienced future.

I found that a mind free of resentment (as free as possible since perhaps few of us have a perfectly clean mind)...

I found an emotional body free of attachment (again as free as possible since perhaps few of us have a perfectly clean emotional body)...

And am finding through my current physical body cleanse program that...

My soul is experiencing liberation such that my Spirit is regaining sovereignty of my soul.

That I am having this experience unfold in rapid fashion is fantastic and I truly love each and every moment of life (now).

As for "death" I am personally convinced "I" never die, I only shed the meat suit.

Why I conclude that is because of the single, short OBE I had... and it is just my opinion but, you can study all you want about OBE and NDE, you can be told by others about their OBE's or NDEs, you can be as open minded to it as you want about OBE and NDE and you can believe in OBE and/or NDE all you want, but once you have experienced it, you know with 100% zero doubt "You" are not your physical body and "You" do not end when your physical body stops functioning.

An NDE is simply an OBE when there are others present at the time of your OBE and these others share with you (after your return) that your body was not functioning - simply a sub category of OBE.

So I don't worry about it anymore. I don't spend time pondering over "soul catcher" facilities run by beings from another world and/or another dimension. I don't worry if there are implant stations on the dark side of the moon or on moons of Mars or Saturn, I don't worry if psychopaths want to destroy this earth, I don't worry about anything other than what I, myself, can be responsible for and that is and only is how I conduct myself in relationship to all that is which includes fellow human beings within that mix.

I am 100% responsible for me. I have 0% responsibility for your actions. We, together, co-create the reality experience we share in every single way and form.

Enjoy the Day from justoneman, Chester

ROMANWKT
17th November 2012, 18:34
I am very glad Paul did his thing to assist in your mind change, Roman. - Chester
It was Ilie, if I understand this all correctly.

I too am glad Ilie did his thing :).

Thank you Paul, I believe you helped me out in two of my peed off moods, thank you as always for your support Paul, and thank you Ilie

Most kindest regards to both of you

roman

ROMANWKT
17th November 2012, 18:45

UT

I found I am happiest not knowing what happens next, not projecting what might happen next, not fearing what might happen next, etc. etc. I also found that going back over and over the past to be just as much a time waste as I can't change a thing about it. So all I am left with now is all and only and simply - now.

Having fired up the kundalini I get strange glimpses at times of "potential future events" but these glimpses are not derived from an exercise of my mind, they are coming through my third eye and into the now moment.

I then reflect (with the quietest mind I can manifest) upon the glimpse and seek that change within myself that my mind considers would best avert any possibility that has arisen which might be considered anti-life. Most of the glimpses I receive through the third eye are positive and so I allow the quietest mind I can manifest to reflect upon those and to nurture the evolving spirit within me that is in part responsible for this soon to be experienced future.

I found that a mind free of resentment (as free as possible since perhaps few of us have a perfectly clean mind)...

I found an emotional body free of attachment (again as free as possible since perhaps few of us have a perfectly clean emotional body)...

And am finding through my current physical body cleanse program that...

My soul is experiencing liberation such that my Spirit is regaining sovereignty of my soul.

That I am having this experience unfold in rapid fashion is fantastic and I truly love each and every moment of life (now).

As for "death" I am personally convinced "I" never die, I only shed the meat suit.

Why I conclude that is because of the single, short OBE I had... and it is just my opinion but, you can study all you want about OBE and NDE, you can be told by others about their OBE's or NDEs, you can be as open minded to it as you want about OBE and NDE and you can believe in OBE and/or NDE all you want, but once you have experienced it, you know with 100% zero doubt "You" are not your physical body and "You" do not end when your physical body stops functioning.

An NDE is simply an OBE when there are others present at the time of your OBE and these others share with you (after your return) that your body was not functioning - simply a sub category of OBE.

So I don't worry about it anymore. I don't spend time pondering over "soul catcher" facilities run by beings from another world and/or another dimension. I don't worry if there are implant stations on the dark side of the moon or on moons of Mars or Saturn, I don't worry if psychopaths want to destroy this earth, I don't worry about anything other than what I, myself, can be responsible for and that is and only is how I conduct myself in relationship to all that is which includes fellow human beings within that mix.

I am 100% responsible for me. I have 0% responsibility for your actions. We, together, co-create the reality experience we share in every single way and form.

Enjoy the Day from justoneman, Chester

Well Chester you seem to have the most balanced attitude here my friend, very balanced approach you life if I may say.

You have had your trails, and you have accepted the outcome, you are quite correct in all that you say, but let me tell you, there is more.

Good post Chester, you seem to be happy with who you are.

regards

roman

Sammy
17th November 2012, 19:24
Here's how I see it - whoever/whatever created "me" ... that "creator" is either good... or not. If "it" is not then I have zero care about what happens to me nor the realm that creator may have made for me to reside in. I truly, really do not freaking care at all if that is the case.

On the other hand, if what created me IS good. Then I have zero to worry about. Whatever I am is created from "good" and thus I trust that whatever I am is safe, always safe... eternally safe. By assuming this for myself, I assume this is true for everyone else, all life in fact.

Its as simple as that to me. I bet my creator is good. I live life as if I have won the bet (now). It nearly killed me getting to this point where I have been able to break it all down so simply, but I am super glad I did. I also found I don't get riled up anymore... something suggests to me my "lower self" (which I also refer to as my "unhealthy ego") is finally growing up. And its a good thing.

So... if there is something more, Roman, then please, tell me as I love challenges.

Best to You, Sir... with Love, Chester

ROMANWKT
17th November 2012, 19:30
Here's how I see it - whoever/whatever created "me" ... that "creator" is either good... or not. If "it" is not then I have zero care about what happens to me nor the realm that creator may have made for me to reside in. I truly, really do not freaking care at all if that is the case.

On the other hand, if what created me IS good. Then I have zero to worry about. Whatever I am is created from "good" and thus I trust that whatever I am is safe, always safe... eternally safe. By assuming this for myself, I assume this is true for everyone else, all life in fact.

Its as simple as that to me. I bet my creator is good. I live life as if I have won the bet (now). It nearly killed me getting to this point where I have been able to break it all down so simply, but I am super glad I did. I also found I don't get riled up anymore... something suggests to me my "lower self" (which I also refer to as my "unhealthy ego") is finally growing up. And its a good thing.

So... if there is something more, Roman, then please, tell me as I love challenges.

Best to You, Sir... with Love, Chester

That was perfect Chester, and oh yes there is more its coming soon, so you like a challenge, we will see.

Regards as always Chester

roman

Camilo
17th November 2012, 19:33
I AM THAT I AM, I am an interdimensional master, I have come to co-create Heaven on Earth with other masters. We are one.

ROMANWKT
17th November 2012, 19:36
I AM THAT I AM, I am an interdimensional master, I have come to co-create Heaven on Earth with other masters. We are one.

Oh you are are you Camilo, we will see soon enough how you fare.

regards to you Camilo

roman

Sammy
17th November 2012, 21:04
WoW! Roman - I just realized, because I am sometimes a bit naive, that you, apparently possess some information that might point to impending bad times for humanity (and perhaps the entire earth). If so, that makes me sad. The older me would keep taking the bait and asking you what you have that brings you to these conclusions but the new me knows there's nothing I can do to stop an ELE. I hope you are wrong and yes, I guess we shall see. Still, I wish you well either way. Love to You, Chester

ROMANWKT
17th November 2012, 21:49
WoW! Roman - I just realized, because I am sometimes a bit naive, that you, apparently possess some information that might point to impending bad times for humanity (and perhaps the entire earth). If so, that makes me sad. The older me would keep taking the bait and asking you what you have that brings you to these conclusions but the new me knows there's nothing I can do to stop an ELE. I hope you are wrong and yes, I guess we shall see. Still, I wish you well either way. Love to You, Chester

Na its nothing like that,we continue on the same line, interest is in human potential.

regards Chester, it will probably bore you to death anyway.

roman

lookbeyond
17th November 2012, 23:51
Hello Roman, i have read part 1 of Its all Nonsense- thx for the link as i was unaware of it. It sounds powerful.It also sounds personally disruptive to my emotions and in my case, months worth of emotional upheaval. So, in view of this i have a couple of questions.
1 -what is the source of this information please.
2 -have you done this and if so what is your current situation in life ie is everything the way you want it to be? (in other words did the process work?)
3-how many others have gone through the process- was it effective for them?
4-what do you think happens after we die?

These questions are each important to me please answer them as what you are asking with the releasing process is very time intensive and emotionally disruptive ( when i have spent years trying to forget)

Thanks in advance Roman and Kind Reguards lookbeyond

Rahkyt
18th November 2012, 00:15
Hi Roman. I read your OP in this thread before anyone responded and am glad I didnt comment then. Its come quite a long way. Many great thoughts and opinions that span the gamut ive not much to add on the larger aspect of the three questions that hasnt been said already. So Ill address the smaller aspect a bit.

I only know what Ive experienced. That is it.

I am a product of my 5 senses and my interpretaive faculties. I am limited as to what I can say I know objectively to my subjective experiences correlated to those of others from the most mundane to the most esoteric. Nothing anyone else tells me is real until I experience it for myself. Therefore, everything outside of myself is an illusion.

I can write all day all week all month and all year about what Ive seen depicted visually in symbols and images. But that is not my knowledge unless it has corroborated my experience.

What I know from my experience in relation to the OP questions is that I am limited. In the context of this statement and this post up to this point all use of the personal pronoun "I" refers to my personality and body.

Experience gleaned beyond my personality and body inform my personality and body regarding states and capabilities that are multiversal in nature. Beyond the personal pronoun. Having experienced such I can make reasoned and detailed statements regarding their reality. But since I am limited, it is reasonable to assume that everyone else is too, to a greater or lesser extent.

In summary, it all seems to be a matter of identification. My understanding is evolving but this is where Im at now. Until more people are comfortable and facile at differentiating between the mundane and esoteric usages of the personal pronoun "I", especially when claiming multiversal stature, it is probably useful to keep the distinction clear when communicating in venues where not everybody has had similar experiences.

ljwheat
18th November 2012, 02:23
ROMANWKT, I’ve only been on this earth less than 65 year’s and only 20 or it in searching and looking where others have been pointing to what is a possible direction of the unexplainable unknown.

Even in forbidden archeology the origin of men had dated evidence back 800 million years of human existence and in all that time there is still only the ability for some very talented people to us words to point in the direction of the unexplainable.

So I offer only two people in this interview who are very good at pointing at something worth looking towards IMHO . Who are we.? Or why are we? I don’t know but can feel its there watching.

zzB5DXopVs8

ROMANWKT
18th November 2012, 08:55
Hello Roman, i have read part 1 of Its all Nonsense- thx for the link as i was unaware of it. It sounds powerful.It also sounds personally disruptive to my emotions and in my case, months worth of emotional upheaval. So, in view of this i have a couple of questions.
1 -what is the source of this information please.
2 -have you done this and if so what is your current situation in life ie is everything the way you want it to be? (in other words did the process work?)
3-how many others have gone through the process- was it effective for them?
4-what do you think happens after we die?

These questions are each important to me please answer them as what you are asking with the releasing process is very time intensive and emotionally disruptive ( when i have spent years trying to forget)

Thanks in advance Roman and Kind Reguards lookbeyond

Hi lookbeyond

It seems that what you have read has upset you and stirred moments of your life, and to answer these questions is of no problem to me but of little value to you.

These questions have been answered in the post by people enquiry after reading what you had read. I direct you there first, because most ask the same questions..

At the bottom of part 1, there is a link to part 2, which most people did not seem to like as it borders onto other things.

Please read all the post from part 1 and then read part 2 and all the post, then ask me any question you like, if there are any left after you had read it all.

I need to know how old you are and and that you are female for sure.???? this avatar business is such crap, I don't know who the hell I am talking to, Right now I am talking to a flower, if you don't wish to say here send me a pm (private message).

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32896-MANIFESTING-IN-THE-MATRIX-its-all-nonsense-part-2

Dont get upset, and what ever come up from within let it gently go, until it has no more power over you. after you've done that ask again.

Warmest regards to you lookbeyond, slowly and easy

roman

ROMANWKT
18th November 2012, 09:24
Hi Roman. I read your OP in this thread before anyone responded and am glad I didnt comment then. Its come quite a long way. Many great thoughts and opinions that span the gamut ive not much to add on the larger aspect of the three questions that hasnt been said already. So Ill address the smaller aspect a bit.

I only know what Ive experienced. That is it.

I am a product of my 5 senses and my interpretaive faculties. I am limited as to what I can say I know objectively to my subjective experiences correlated to those of others from the most mundane to the most esoteric. Nothing anyone else tells me is real until I experience it for myself. Therefore, everything outside of myself is an illusion.

I can write all day all week all month and all year about what Ive seen depicted visually in symbols and images. But that is not my knowledge unless it has corroborated my experience.

What I know from my experience in relation to the OP questions is that I am limited. In the context of this statement and this post up to this point all use of the personal pronoun "I" refers to my personality and body.

Experience gleaned beyond my personality and body inform my personality and body regarding states and capabilities that are multiversal in nature. Beyond the personal pronoun. Having experienced such I can make reasoned and detailed statements regarding their reality. But since I am limited, it is reasonable to assume that everyone else is too, to a greater or lesser extent.

In summary, it all seems to be a matter of identification. My understanding is evolving but this is where Im at now. Until more people are comfortable and facile at differentiating between the mundane and esoteric usages of the personal pronoun "I", especially when claiming multiversal stature, it is probably useful to keep the distinction clear when communicating in venues where not everybody has had similar experiences.

Hi Rahkyt, hope all is well with you,

I had always found you to be an intelligent guy and a deep thinker, you always ask the right questions, and you understand the content of the discussion you participate in.

You poured out your experience as you see it, and there is nothing that I can add to that, The "I" is exactly so, your personality and your body, in the all nonsense part 1 I stated "I" as the Beingness, and "am" as personality (ego) body, that was deliberately done so people could distinguish one from the other( easier to understand) but in understanding, the "I" and "am" is the recognition of self and recognition of being part of existence and of what's around you.

The point that is not correct though you had stated it twice is that you feel limited, which I assure you, you are not, a feeling is exactly that, a feeling, limitation is not the reality on this plane.

As we move on in this post, I hope to show more.

Warmest regards to you Rahkyt as ever, take care

roman

skippy
18th November 2012, 09:27
ROMANWKT, I’ve only been on this earth less than 65 year’s and only 20 or it in searching and looking where others have been pointing to what is a possible direction of the unexplainable unknown.

Even in forbidden archeology the origin of men had dated evidence back 800 million years of human existence and in all that time there is still only the ability for some very talented people to us words to point in the direction of the unexplainable.

So I offer only two people in this interview who are very good at pointing at something worth looking towards IMHO . Who are we.? Or why are we? I don’t know but can feel its there watching.

Great thread and great movie, e.g. @ 12:27 "Who you are is not going to be found at a conceptual level. That's all you need to see... You're not a concept, but life itself.."

"Modern man must descend the spiral of his own absurdity to the lowest point; only then can he look beyond it. It is obviously impossible to get around it, jump over it, or simply avoid it." V. Havel.

ROMANWKT
18th November 2012, 09:40

Great thread and great movie, e.g. @ 12:27 "Who you are is not going to be found at a conceptual level. That's all you need to see... You're not a concept, but life itself.."

"Modern man must descend the spiral of his own absurdity to the lowest point; only then can he look beyond it. It is obviously impossible to get around it, jump over it, or simply avoid it." V. Havel.

Hi skippy

Thank you for answering this one, you make a very good point, you got more out of it than I did, thank you

regards to you skippy

roman

Sammy
18th November 2012, 14:24
Apologies, but I was torn between placing this vast rambling blabber here or in a new thread - the new thread idea won and I placed it where others might prefer it be placed.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52171-Ramblings-O-the-Day-Who-What-are-You--again...-yes-again-haha--from-justoneman&p=585654#post585654

In the shortest summary I can make, I am the all that is, I am the child of my own creation, I am the realms within which I experience myself, I am the me/not me prior to being me and I am the one who is beyond the ever receding horizon.

All of the above, some of the above, none of the above depending on the point of view I take in each and every now moment and sometimes depending upon my mood.

Love to You All, Chester

(in the picture of me I was age 23 but I am also a flower to many and perhaps to thee) EDIT - Picture changed to current - age 55

ROMANWKT
18th November 2012, 18:32
Now here's something interesting from Simon Parkes which I copied answering our questions here on Avalon, its defiantly a good time to wake up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stuck to the light because I chose the mantis to " manage" me and not the Draco.

I have personal experience of three types of Reptilian, Draco, native and Hydra. The Draco are the most war like, the native the most "friendly" toward humans.

The mantis are very old wise beings - they have the position of Arbiter or Judge or referee, this position is accepted by many other species.

The most important message I want to get out is this "You Humans are ruled by others who do not have your best interests at heart, this has been the way for thousands of years, but now the populations on the earth grow restless and your controller grow fearful - this is YOUR time"
All the best,
simon.

Hi Roman,
Thank you for the Kerry Cassidy link, I had not seen that before, I have seen 2 project Camelot videos, actually 3 if i include the one Bill put up on the front of PA which I watched today.

I agree with nearly all that she wrote ( I would just add that the Nordics when talking to the US President offered technologies if the Humans would decommission the nuclear weapons - while the little greys offered technologies with no preconditions - but in fact they were just playing good cop-bad cop and The President was not tricked by that although he signed the earth into a pact which later showed that he and the Humans had been tricked).

No I am not being asked to release the info - I am doing so because I want the humans to wake up ! It wont be the aliens that wipe out billions of humans it will be earth secret government.
All the best,
Simon.

Hi Amanda,
RH- my human mother was that blood group. My human farther RH +

The only thing I can add which you may well know is the aliens point to this as evidence that some genetic engineering took place of humans and RH Monkeys were used as the original blood source - the aliens I meet have made clear that they consider humans should have rh factor in their direct line because they most closely match the original alterations that were carried out on humans.

I was also told not to eat pig meat as they provided another source of material - I was told it was a sin to eat it as i would be eating something close to a human. after this I spoke to a doctor who told me that pig tissue if grafted to a human wound will grow !!! So that was cool x
Simon.

Something to think about

regards

roman

Here's Kerrys disclosure link.......http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51640-Camelot-disclosure-from-Kerry

ROMANWKT
22nd November 2012, 06:49
More from Simon Parkes

Hi,
Well while the mantids are an ancient race and very knoweledgable Humans are also very important and my view has always been that the Humans should be allowed to make decisions with advice offered to them and not forced on them from alien groups. You are asking in regard to the next few years, Humanms must make a very big effort to throw of the governments that oppress them. There will be some " natural" disasters, well there have been many already and more are coming - the process can not be stoped but I make the point that its the Humans themselves who must change, thjere are three possible time-lines ahead of humanity, which I mean three possible outcomes - Bill is right that the humans must make the effort, but also there are changes coming which could well force the hand of some ET groups to "push" governments to announce an ET presence. Shadow Governments dont wish to make this statement, some ET groups however do want this but others dont. No to Pole shifts !!! No to planet X but this should not rule out a spaceship like a moon or planet.
Simon

Hi, this IS going to happen over the next 5 to 6 years ( not to be confused with whats called New Age stuff, I am refering to very real change in the way humans think) but also Humans have the ability to acheive physical things beyound what agreed thinking says is possible. the CIA and NSA and old KKGB were forever working on physic projects, eg. Astral travel.

a) Why you were told this by "Mum", and under what circumstances?
b) You said "the USA is embarking on a time line that gives it the best probability of survival".
-- Is that the survival of the USA as a country, or the survival of the human race?
c) What are the threats and possibilites/probabilities?
d) What "developments between end of this year and 2016" do you anticipate?

Hi Bill,
Sorry I missed your thread others drew my attention to it - I struggle you see......
No Bill, I know very little about you and did not know that this aspect was of interest to you.
a) Because i ask questions that "Mum" must get quite cross with, I was asking about what the US calls Roswell and it all came from that and the Orion cubes.
which mum explained to me as I had never heard of them.
b) Oh Just the USA.
c) well, total destruction for the human race, grading through partial destryuction with a possible "ok" output. mum told me it was 60 / 40 odds I keep asking him the odds and they do change from time to time.
d) Well as in C) if the humans can get through to 2016 without a total or partial human catostrophy then they are looking good ! Otherwise the majority of humanity will all be dead by 2016.
All the best,
Simon.

Regards

roman

Agape
23rd November 2012, 09:14
Hello Roman,

it is certainly good thing to ask yourself everyday ;) The right Buddhist method is stand naked in front of mirror , roll eyes and look to your eyes ( the mirror ) with right intention ..
afternoon session in suit and tie ..will show yourself too and the one with tooth brush after long night as well.
It's not you of course, it's the other guy ..

The only person who can truly answer it to you is yourself . Don't give others the chance ..

From strictly Buddhist point of you no 'you' or 'i' as such exist, you are totally nonexistent and illusory apparition to the rest of mankind or lets say the good majority of them who too think they have so substance ..

and it seriously sucks.

I've heard it too many times in my human life ...from the highest dignitaries down to the blind beggars on the street ..

we are all good, from deep inside .. we are tiny speck of light containing almost infinite possibilities, we are life striving to survive itself ,

pushed by the crowd of human awareness, climbing the peaks of our so called supra-human experiences ,
not one of us is like the other .. there are some rules to the mechanism how it works but no automatic switch on and off and one has to try .

The sages were right but that was in old times ... since then ,people believe life is from outside ,
from outer Space .. form of cosmic anomaly . Believe what you wish because it's just a belief at the moment and the only real reason we ask self about it are the millions of 'others' around which can cause serious loss of identity ..

Advanced state of society is still a summa of advanced individuals , rather than some sort of mysteries happening .

:grouphug:

deridan
23rd November 2012, 12:15
who do i think i am? i am the seeker, a/or/the-another philo debate of perspective and thread expansion / by what instinct would we debate that camilo thinks he/she is with other masters.
where am i now.........lost on one of my arches, such that when i complete a cycle, tendencies would as be seen by me would be expressed.

greetings, ...Chesters cognitions were priceless, and lol at the instinct when under attack [as described in the op] to discern the male/female aspects of that one