PDA

View Full Version : Self Empowerment Time!

eaglespirit
12th November 2012, 21:43
You here at Avalon have confronted and dealt with the personal distortions in this world.
For many of You are old and advanced Souls and are now riding the Winds of the Higher Spirit.

Each of Us, individually, are extremely powerful energy in these times of accelerated change.
What is done, right in front of Us, can change the whole paradigm now.
Doing what We say and saying what We do is paramount in these current currents.
It really does not matter where You are or what You are doing to make ends meet...
what does matter is that each and every deed is done in the purest ethical fashion You can muster and master.

And again, I understand I am speaking to the Choir here...but it is simply time for the Choir to 'sing out' in unison.
Each of Our individual thought processes can be unique to the situation in front of Us but as long as We are wishing for and shooting for the very best outcome for Anyone involved in Our personal situations We are All in unison.

Unison of 'best outcome' thoughts are key...whether it be concentrating on a hurricane's energy to release its roar out at sea
or concentrating on the plants in our own garden coming to life in all their glory...
.'best outcome' wherever We are and whatever We are doing.

This 'conscious doing in the now' expresses Our active knowing of a Higher Symposium coming to fruition as never, ever before.
All of the negative energy that has been around, for what seems like forever,
will dissipate and dissolve in a heartbeat now.

Many of You are expressing these things in different threads in Your Own Ways relevant to the topics at hand.
Kudos to You All...We have the innate ability to overcome ALL of the mayhem...
the more of Us that step into Our Power and Consciously put it to Action...
the more Unison of Higher Energy in the mix of these accelerated changes unfolding!

The next time a Person asks You what They can do...
ask Them what it is in Their Own Lives They would like to see Change for the better...
let Them know They have the Power to strongly influence that Change moreso than ever...
especially if it is of 'selfless betterment' of things pertaining to Others in Their Lives.

We ARE the Outcome, Now...
Selfless Self Empowerment, Responsible Sovereignty...ramp it up : )

Love and Best Outcome to You All!

RunningDeer
12th November 2012, 22:27
I’m noticing, I’m questioning, I’m opening to:

Did I foresee the future? Or did the other fill my intent? I say, our timelines crossed.

- I see a vehicle passing on the road, and then the vehicle passes on the road.
- I put out a call to a dear friend to ET phone home, an email arrives by evenings’ end.
- Wolfie, my Yorkie, has refined the art of reading my mind or is he teaching me to read his?
- People hold the door open for one another more often now.
- More smily people in my community.
- Still no chemtrails.
- Trees speak with louder voices and now, they include visuals.
- Birds chirping all over the place.
- Blue Heron flies low, dew sprays from the pine tree, in the early morning rays.
- Not even one tick this year.
- Yellow butterfly dotted in the chilly November breezes.
- The Cardinal does a poor job at hiding in wait for his seed dinner.
- Awareness of larger than this body.
- Awareness of no body.
- Reoccurring dream of a bear clawing at my cheek, her paw meets nothing there.
- I'm noticing that others are larger than they are aware of.
- Fresh squeezed carrot, green apple, avocado, and ginger root juice.
- Two to three days go missing most weeks now. Though the days are documents by my posting.
- My Helper Guides speak in louder visuals now.
- Sometimes, emotions go missing, only to be replaced by Love with no feel.
- Fear's mostly gone on vacation.
- My Helper Team grows larger, just waiting for job assignments. Haven't figured out that last part yet.
- Patience deepens. I'm grateful.
- Synchronicity is no longer a surprise. It's just how it is.
- More hues added to the color wheel.

These are all good sign-posts.

WhiteFeather
12th November 2012, 23:13
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m628/whitefeather1111/poweruniverse.jpg

First Day Intention:

My intention for today is, I intend that, from this moment forward,

You and I and all of the people, we come into contact with,and all the people they come in contact with, and all the people they contact, until it fills the entire earth, live in utter joy and peace."

~Tony Burroughs~

As Im with you and all of the choir who is singing EagleSpirit.....
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

sirdipswitch
12th November 2012, 23:59
Still havin fun haunting Mansions, and Castles, and scarin the bejesus, outta rich people. This is gettin to be more fun than goin to Hell and rescuein lost Spirits. ccc.

Kiforall
13th November 2012, 00:04
I am trying my best but still have resistance.

It's the battle I expected from my ego ;)

It's getting easier every day, the fear has gone - what's the worst that can happen? :boom:

I remind myself that I have dealt with similar power struggles re-training dogs, you think you've stopped the behaviour and just when you relax they throw something bigger, better, uglier, more desperate at you.

I know that it is all too easy for people to think sod it, it's not working but if they were to carry on success is just around the corner.

The good thing about this new found awareness is that once it begins to flow you cannot give up on it, it is impossible. So I'll just keep fighting the reminents of my negativity until positivity naturally flows from me as it is meant to.

:grouphug:

Zoe x

Marianne
13th November 2012, 01:35
Paula, what a wonderful list of sign posts.

This poem speaks to me about the changes influencing us these days.

How Our Hearts are Joining

Wall Street toys with
and swallows
our futures,
futures that we handed
to our governments
in trust and in apathy.

No more.
No longer.

Empires often go down
In shows of force,
Lying, denying,
grasping, dramatizing,
fooling themselves with
no longer potent posturings.

It’s nothing
compared to
how our hearts are joining.

--Susan Parker
October 4, 2011

eaglespirit
13th November 2012, 14:07
And again, I understand I am speaking to the Choir here...but it is simply time for the Choir to 'sing out' in unison.
Each of Our individual thought processes can be unique to the situation in front of Us but as long as We are wishing for and shooting for the very best outcome for Anyone involved in Our personal situations We are All in unison.

Unison of 'best outcome' thoughts are key...whether it be concentrating on a hurricane's energy to release its roar out at sea
or concentrating on the plants in our own garden coming to life in all their glory...
.'best outcome' wherever We are and whatever We are doing.

This 'conscious doing in the now' expresses Our active knowing of a Higher Symposium coming to fruition as never, ever before.

Many of You are expressing these things in different threads in Your Own Ways relevant to the topics at hand.
Kudos to You All...We have the innate ability to overcome ALL of the mayhem...
the more of Us that step into Our Power and Consciously put it to Action...
the more Unison of Higher Energy in the mix of these accelerated changes unfolding!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51808-an-attempt-to-explain-the-2012-timeline-mystery-with-the-help-of-daniel-s-documents&p=581589&viewfull=1#post581589

I have to say or rather quote "Always in motion is the future." -Yoda. When dealing with proverbial timelines this is a just and factual statement. It changes, always. The difficulty here is that we would like to work in tangibles, as we are used to. Hard rocks, earth, etc. But time is not that, and in fact is simply NOT. The future exists always in possibilities. Herein I find a lot of faith, for it is not written, it is an on going process that this adjacent to our own. To change a timeline we must effectually change ourselves. We must work ACTIVELY in junction to a future that we would like to see, or "manifest" as some may say. But manifestation is realization with action, one without the other is mute. You can think, but thinking is only a part. You may act without thinking, and that is only a part. BOTH are needed to create.

My two cents.

From the Heart,
Kristin

Thank You, Kristin : )

Equipoise
13th November 2012, 14:30
The magnificence of Gaia

a feast for the eyes, & ears, & soul

Echoes of Creation - A Joyride For Your Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxLBW...ature=youtu.be

(a re-post from the "Geo-engineering forum)

Re-posted here, to honor the anniversary of your joining the Avalon forum.

eaglespirit
13th November 2012, 14:47
Thank You, Equipoise...Good Day to You : )

Beautiful Video of the Wonder of Mother Earth...corrected the link for All to enjoy!

sxLBWQrFPEE

soleil
13th November 2012, 14:57
whitecrowblackdeer, on the way to work, i end up seeing bluejays hanging out by my car, or deer (in a pk of 4) running across the road as we're heading in to the city. i love those moments.
on another note, i'd love to pick your brain sometimes to learn more about higher self/source/guides etc. although i dont know where to begin! :o

RunningDeer
13th November 2012, 14:58
The magnificence of Gaia

a feast for the eyes, & ears, & soul

Echoes of Creation - A Joyride For Your Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxLBW...ature=youtu.be

(a re-post from the "Geo-engineering forum)

Re-posted here, to honor the anniversary of your joining the Avalon forum.

FYI: link's unavailable. Have a nice day, Equipoise. :wave:

UPDATE: Oops, I just discovered another of Eagle Spirit's talents, web manager. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/big-smile2-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

RunningDeer
13th November 2012, 15:06
whitecrowblackdeer, on the way to work, i end up seeing bluejays hanging out by my car, or deer (in a pk of 4) running across the road as we're heading in to the city. i love those moments.
on another note, i'd love to pick your brain sometimes to learn more about higher self/source/guides etc. although i dont know where to begin! :o

Hello teradactyl,

For now, my short answer is below. I'll get back in a bit. I've also received your other question, too.

"How to learn more self/source/guides" - For me, it's through the Heart. More specifically, Heart/Mind. It's the place where one hears, sees, feels, etc. custom-made messages and answers, and Higher Self (i.e., You) guidance.

Peace and Blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
13th November 2012, 18:08

Welcome to Project Avalon, Teradactyl. Your question encompasses lots of areas. Thank you for asking, though I’m one point of view, so I’ll direct you to several places to begin your travels on the roads in the “Land of Avalon”.

There are a lot of threads on how to be/become centered in being and knowing, and ingesting. In fact, you may make yourself crazy. Here’s my approach to a holistic way of being which includes a mention of food because of the other question posted elsewhere:

“I shop mostly the outer isles. Questions come up in regular markets on what’s safe, what’s not. I’m coming to the place where I do the best I can. Continue to live as balanced in mind, body, and spirit, as I can. Don’t buy into negative programs. Otherwise, no matter what quality foods, drinks, holistic approaches used, silly-mind cancels them out.”

I've included these sections because I'm familiar with them and have posted in them.

A. Click here on the “Here and Now (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening/page1128)” thread for more guidance from “some of the Many” at Project Avalon. Don’t be shy. I’ve left a message, so they know you are coming.

B. Click these links to see what the bluejay (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=562038&viewfull=1#post562038) and deer (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=583211&viewfull=1#post583211) represent.

C. Here’s a useful tool: calibrated through muscle testing. I learned from Dr. David Hawkins’ materials. These day, I go with the gut. It’s nice to have a back up for those times when it’s hard to get out of the head. This is a great vid. The gentleman goes over at least 11 techniques and how and when to apply.

Self Muscle Testing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQseSkELQY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQseSkELQY&feature=related

D. These are tools that we all have and that are becoming more prevalent and/or people are waking up to. You can research to find out more about them. And, this thread has specific techniques and ideas, "What tools do others use to focus their psychic abilities? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50288-What-tools-do-others-use-to-focus-their-psychic-abilities&p=560631&viewfull=1#post560631)”

- claircognizance via knowingness

- clairvoyance via visual
- clairsentience via feelings
- clairgustance via taste

- clairaudience via sound

- clairscent via smell
- clairtangency via touch

Peace and Blessings to you, Teradactyl,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Kiforall
13th November 2012, 19:32
Thank You, Equipoise...Good Day to You : )

Beautiful Video of the Wonder of Mother Earth...corrected the link for All to enjoy!

sxLBWQrFPEE

Thankyou for the video Eaglespirit,

It's great to be reminded that our empowerment and conciousness is not only for the good of humanity but ultimately for the good of the planet which we live on.

Mother Earth needs us to unite and remove the cancer that threatens every living entities health and well being.

We either help her and live in harmony or she is more than capable of curing herself as she has done many times before.

There are far more of Us than them, we have the insight and power, every channel to her overwhelming energies are open to anyone who believes and trusts her.

We can enhance the power of the universe to help us in this quest.

What ever people's beliefs are of the true path they lead, I believe that at this moment in time our intentions of unconditional Love and compassion are not going unnoticed, they are being felt everywhere and by everyone.

Let us all keep up the good work!

Zoe x

soleil
16th November 2012, 16:17
i feel self empowered, when i recognize 'anxiety' and force it out of my space/out of 'me'. i have been now calling my HS to come to me and feel what i'm feeling to help me make it leave. all i can say is, it works.

anyone out there interested in finding out how to get rid of anxiety, feel free to PM me. i'd be happy to share my experience.
(after 5+ yrs of anxiety, i havent been able to remember the last time i felt anxiety, perhaps since june of this year). sometimes of course i get anxiety randomly, but now its so natural on ignoring it, or making it go away completely. :wizard:

RunningDeer
19th November 2012, 10:05
5 Simple Chi Kung Moves

I used these same movements with my students. They’d ask to do what they termed "calming/energy zaps" before a test in class or in preparation for next teacher's test. After a while, the kids reminded one another to just inhale, exhale; that triggered the relaxation.

There are a lot of formal demonstrations and forms on the web. I offer a brief demonstration of how easy it is to run the energy through out your body, including chakras and meridians. Use any visualization you prefer. Most important is intention and focus.

"Applications: People practice qigong for many different reasons, including for exercise and recreation, prevention and self-healing, meditation and self-cultivation, and training for martial arts."

K7ByVxW2jA0

Wikipedia’s Explanation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong):

Qigong, chi kung, or chi gung (simplified Chinese: 气功; traditional Chinese: 氣功; pinyin: qìgōng; Wade–Giles: chi4 gong1; literally "Life Energy Cultivation") is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation.[1] With roots in Chinese medicine, martial arts, and philosophy, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi) or what has been translated as "intrinsic life energy".[2] Typically a qigong practice involves rhythmic breathing coordinated with slow stylized repetition of fluid movement, a calm mindful state, and visualization of guiding qi through the body.[3] Qigong is now practiced throughout China and worldwide, and is considered by some to be exercise, and by others to be a type of alternative medicine or meditative practice.[4] From a philosophical perspective qigong is believed to help develop human potential, allow access to higher realms of awareness, and awaken one's "true nature".[5]

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

markpierre
19th November 2012, 10:46
I'm not counting on someone else. Or anyone else. This is a very personal change.
Just be aware, you can get caught out looking around for support for what depends solely on your decision. Do what you do, but don't get caught in it.
Holding on to ideals and ideas and preferences and outcomes corrupts and distorts any amount of energy that you can conjure. Only an individual can address
it in himself. Mass ideals are that much more of a barrier, and that much more corruptible. Any picture that you paint is not what's really there.
What's really there is real. There's nothing there yet in human consciousness that can make the distinction of 'real'. It has a wrong idea, and it won't part with it.

It's not a new Earth, it's a new you. Seeing through new eyes. The old ones were lying. The rest follows.