PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Evidence: Why Some People Just Won’t Believe

Skywizard
13th November 2012, 16:33
The video I am posting is the last part of the documentary "9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Final Edition", released in May, 2012, by Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth.

I know this video (in full) was posted by Mandala and Paul in a thread earlier in the 9/11 Forum and admin. if you think this should be moved then please do so.
Their Sources:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-e...rts-speak-out/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCu_pvhnzQ

If you haven’t seen this video it’s a very good watch, if you have the time, it’s about 2 hrs. 20 min. I split it up in parts and I think you can still find it in parts on youtube.

Like I said, the video I am posting is the last part of the original, which explains to me why some people just can’t except the possibility something like this could be true (me as one). Like the lady said in part of the video, "I just got sick to my stomach"… well I felt that same way too.

Other quotes from the video that I found myself feeling also while watching it was:
"I don't need to look at the evidence."
"I wouldn't believe it even if it WERE true."
"I refuse to believe that that many Americans could be that satanically treasonous.”
“Someone would have talked."

But if you look at the Middle East today some governments are killing 1000s of their people everyday, for months, years! Are we any different? For God’s sake I hope so.

Sometimes I wish I had not watched the video, but that is why I joined here because for over half of my life (which I have a lot more yesterdays than I do tomorrows) I have always felt something just ain’t right about our government (control), our history (ancient) and the MEDIA (control) plus much more. I just wanted to know if I was alone in this… I see now I was not. Thanks Avalon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxnKunpFM_0
Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxnKunpFM_0

I still don’t won’t get off the fence, but I’m really, really leaning!

~skywizard

T Smith
13th November 2012, 18:54
Citing quotes from documentary:

"I refuse to believe that that many Americans could be that satanically treasonous.”
“Someone would have talked."[/I]

This is very peculiar logic. People do talk. They are summarily dismissed. What about the scores and scores of whistle-blowing experts that spoke out in the very documentary this particular truth denier just watched?

Skywizard
13th November 2012, 19:59

This is very peculiar logic. People do talk. They are summarily dismissed. What about the scores and scores of whistle-blowing experts that spoke out in the very documentary this particular truth denier just watched?

Don’t quite understand, but these quotes came from the video, not mine. What I think it means is if a “common” person or non-believer was approached with this theory about 9/11, they may use some of those quotes to justify their belief for non-believing.

Only my opinion...
~skywizard

T Smith
13th November 2012, 20:06

Don’t quite understand, but these quotes came from the video, not mine. What I think it means is if a “common” person or non-believer was approached with this theory about 9/11, they may use some of those quotes to justify their belief for non-believing.

Only my opinion...
~skywizard

Yes, I know... I was referring to the person you are quoting, and many, many like her who use similar logic. I wasn't saying your logic was peculiar :o I will edit accordingly...

noprophet
13th November 2012, 20:59
I'm beginning to believe if many people were to accept any relative amount of truth related to things like 911 that they would probably destroy themselves with anxiety by the end of a month.

At some deep, internal, level their denial is a survival instinct.

Kiforall
13th November 2012, 21:20
There seems to be only one Man in this world who has the balls to stand up for the Truth.

He is a true truth seeker, his U.N. speeches and interviews, particularly the recent ones with Piers Morgan bring up questions that we could all do with the answers.

All he asks for is the chance to independently research events, including the holocaust and states that without the opportunity to send researchers out to look at the evidence, without which the whole events seem to be propaganda/coverups.

This is exactly what everybody should be pushing for, independent research/evidence................The Truth.

"I declare: Establishing an independent and impartial committee of investigation, which would determine the roots and causes of the regrettable event of 9/11, is the demand of all the peoples of the region and the world. Any opposition to this legal and humane demand means that 9/11 was premeditated in order to achieve the goals of occupation and of confrontation with the nations", Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8OzHqO6FQw

God Bless this Man

Zoe x

Operator
13th November 2012, 22:24
At some deep, internal, level their denial is a survival instinct.

I think so too ...
My wife still does not want me to talk about 9/11. Deep inside she must 'know' that something is not right after so
many things that I mentioned in the last couple of years. But she likes to believe that much of the original story is
true and that some people only took advantage of this coincidental happening.

But it is all a matter of perception. The same goes for the global economic crisis. Most people do not like to see the
economical situation getting worse. They want to see it restored to normal and go on with their lives.
I look at it differently. If the situation is restored it will go on and then nothing changes. I think it needs to get
scrapped completely and removed before we can go on create a new and better world.

Lots of people cannot let go of old (false) securities. I often tell people, after watching a movie, that you cannot
have adventure without any danger of some sort. So who is in for some adventure ... raise your hand.