PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic telepathy and the early mind wars by Richard Alan Miller

Hughe
14th November 2012, 04:16
How to handle synthetic telepathy from various entities? Richard suggests self-awareness and watch the messages carefully inside one's mind, and act accordingly.

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
AND
THE EARLY MIND WARS
Richard Alan Miller, c2001
drram@magick.net
www.nwbotanicals.org

I first became aware of Allan Frey's work at Willow Grove in 1972, just after completing "The
Holographic Concept of Reality." I was working with Dr. Carl Scheicher (MRU) at the time, and was asked about the significance of this work. Realizing its possible use in mind control, my first reaction was to go on "red alert."

Full significance was not yet understood at this time. Basically, Frey had discovered another sensory motor input in the higher blue-band frequencies of 0.3-3.0 GHz. - at very low amplitudes
of power. It was "as if" we had another type of "vision," but did not know how to "see" what was being received. It constituted the next generation of subliminal communications.

Pulsed microwave voice-to-skull (or other-sound-to-skull) transmission was discovered during World War II by radar technicians who found they could hear the buzz of the train of pulses being transmitted by radar equipment they were working on. This phenomenon has been studied extensively by Dr. Allan Frey, (Willow Grove, 1965) whose work has been published in a number of reference books.

Who started using synthetic telepathy to control humans?
Lana Cantrell in her book 'The Greatest Story Never Told' suggests the gods used it often.

Chapter I - 6

As with the snake of the Bible it soon comes to be only foolishness when people try to make philosophical renderings out of something very concrete. It seems that the "snakes" of the Veda are actually people, a unit of men trained in electrical technology. They also dispensed EMR, (electro-magnetic resonances), which will comprise a great deal of this history.

Chapter 4 - 6

Here we see that those who saw "Gods" were "God-Grasped, "affected by mental manipulation upon certain areas of the brain that we know is quite possible with EMR today. Through all the Egyptian and Sumerian literature, we will see how the Gods could drive a man mad. Note the
reference to tasting and smelling differently, this we know can be altered by electromagnetism. Apparitions and visions can be easily induced in anyone not prepared for EMR, They can be used to destroy brain cells that, as a person ages, they go through progressive neurotic stages.

Chapter 25 - 6.

The boy said, "1 beg you, King, listen to what is happening to me. After we are dismissed from work on the Temple of God, when the sun has set and I am resting, an evil spirit comes and mokes off with half my pay and half my provisions. Also he grabs my right hand and sucks my thumb. You can see thai when my soul is in distress, by body grows thinner every day.

This little helper of Solomon's tells us much as to what was happening for we know hallucinations can be easily induced by EMR. Brain areas such as the temporal cortex, amygdala and hippocampus have generated everything from images of butterflies to hearing symphonies. Microptic hallucinations, also known as Lilliputian hallucinations, can make people see small animals, people, objects, etc., often found in delirium tremens.

The book has sixty six EMR references.

DNA
14th November 2012, 06:53
Good stuff, i was just watching the jesse ventura show on haarp and how one of the applications was in fact this low frequency high amplitude wave that could in fact create the sensation of sound in your brain without use of the ear drum.

nomadguy
15th November 2012, 03:39
What worries me is that an AI system might be in charge of controlling people via this so-called synthetic telepathy.
That means no compassion and its all automatic. So much for inner-monologues...