PDA

View Full Version : Actor on 'Finding Bigfoot' drops bomb on 'Conan'

mojo
14th November 2012, 05:02
Wow, what news!!! All the people of the Animal Planet show Finding Bigfoot recently had to sign non-disclosure agreements because of the explosive evidence proof of bigfoot. All except one person and he dropped the bomb on Conan tonight, A farmer shot 2 bigfoot and one was a young one and they collected the evidence from the wound and found a previously undescribed primate. They even mapped the genome and all if it is going to come out this season. James "Bobo" Fay dropped the bomb and Conan grabbed on to it and put James in a position to share all. James is also on the bigfoot show as well. It was amazing to hear they have the genetics.

PS: I'm saddened by the wounding of the bigfoot...:(

Edit: interesting synchronicity posting and then finding this new bigfoot sighting report, although no claims on authenticity...
0LBjTN6wLyQ

Spellbound
14th November 2012, 05:31
John Lear says Bigfoot is an ET. There was an entire episode of Ancient Aliens focusing on Bigfoot in season 4. I've been fascinated by Sasquatch since the Six Million Dollar Man episodes of the 70's.

Dave - Toronto

Erich
14th November 2012, 06:17
The LOO discusses Bigfoot as well.

BrianEn
14th November 2012, 07:03
John Lear says Bigfoot is an ET. There was an entire episode of Ancient Aliens focusing on Bigfoot in season 4. I've been fascinated by Sasquatch since the Six Million Dollar Man episodes of the 70's.

Dave - Toronto

I was thinking that as I was reading your post. Andre the Giant played Bigfoot in that episode.

Brian-Thunder Bay

panopticon
14th November 2012, 07:48
Is this what you were talking about?

SAKKFuQeQSA
Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

modwiz
14th November 2012, 09:30
I am not denying that there is a Bigfoot/Sasquatch because of reasonable belief that they do exist. However, this footage is so poor that it hardly threatens skeptics.

Thanks for posting it, Mojo.

Bill Ryan
14th November 2012, 11:49

Who or what is the LOO? :)

Robert J. Niewiadomski
14th November 2012, 12:10
If Bigfoot is an ET he might be a wookiee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wookiee) from the planet Kashyyyk. Watch out for Disney's Evil Empire dude! And it's Bigear...

panopticon
14th November 2012, 12:30
In my previous post I linked to a very bad copy of the Conan interview that Mojo was referring to.
The section Mojo is talking about occurs around the 5 minute mark.
If a better one appears please post it.
Panopticon

Strat
14th November 2012, 13:30
In my previous post I linked to a very bad copy of the Conan interview that Mojo was referring to.
The section Mojo is talking about occurs around the 5 minute mark.
If a better one appears please post it.
Panopticon

Having trouble embedding, but here's the video in high quality on Conan's website.

http://teamcoco.com/video/finding-bigfoot-s-james-bobo-fay-pt-1-11/13/12

Axman
14th November 2012, 13:52

That would be the Law Of One Bill.

The Axman

pyrangello
14th November 2012, 14:08
Why would anyone want to shoot a sasquatch. here has never been one documented case of an attack , only curiousty and playfullness on their part. I believe they are interdimensional , they can come and go as they want which is why we will never catch one but then again why would we want to do that. To put it in a cage for our own viewing and entertainment. I truly hope that no sasquatch was shot, that is not who we are suppose to be .

RMorgan
14th November 2012, 14:22
Why would anyone want to shoot a sasquatch. here has never been one documented case of an attack , only curiousty and playfullness on their part. I believe they are interdimensional , they can come and go as they want which is why we will never catch one but then again why would we want to do that. To put it in a cage for our own viewing and entertainment. I truly hope that no sasquatch was shot, that is not who we are suppose to be .

That´s why I really hope we never find any of these beings.

If they indeed exist, let´s just leave them alone.

Raf.

Camilo
14th November 2012, 14:38
This video really shows nothing at all. What a waste of time.

Kiforall
14th November 2012, 14:38

I agree thay are interdimensional, able to shape shift however you want to describe it.

The only way they would allow anything to happen to them, or their true identity revealed is if that was the outcome they wanted.

Zoe x

blufire
14th November 2012, 14:40
I have lived in very remote secluded areas of the Appalachians all my life. The ‘ole timers call these beings Coolies . . . .I can only imagine this is an abbreviation of a Cherokee Indian name for Big Foot.

I have never actually seen a Big Foot but I have most certainly heard them and have been warned away from certain areas by them. I have seen the meanest dog I have had cower when a Big Foot lets loose with a yell. It will absolutely put your hair on end and in these mountains filled with hollows the sound reverberates and bounces from ridge to ridge.

Recently (late spring) I was doing some ‘night time investigative’ work around a very remote area where Halliburton was just beginning to drill and frack wells, I must have come too close to a Big Foot’s den and/or it was already highly agitated by the invasion of it’s space.

I suddenly could smell the thing and it was close and the next thing I heard was the very low rumbling guttural growl . . . . I froze, sat down, and focused my eyes on the ground and positioned myself in the most submissive posture I could. After what seemed to be an eternity I could hear it move off and a few minutes later it began the familiar ‘tree knocking’, of which I believe to be some sort of ritual to establish territory.

I left and have not returned to that particular area . . . .

So I don’t know if it is an interdimensional being, shape shifter or time traveler or any other ‘special’ inhabitant within this time and place. I respect and honor this Being as much as I do all life on our Planet.

Do I believe it has a genome that contains DNA from extra-terrestrial origins . . . . absolutely . . . just like humans.

Spellbound
14th November 2012, 15:25

Dave - Toronto

I was thinking that as I was reading your post. Andre the Giant played Bigfoot in that episode.

Brian-Thunder Bay

Andre The Giant played Bigfoot for the first 2 episodes of Six Million Dollar Man (Secret of Bigfoot parts 1 and 2). Return of Bigfoot (parts 1 and 1) as well as the 5th installment (Bigfoot V) was played by another actor....I can't remember his name...Ted something.

Dave - Toronto

Whiskey_Mystic
14th November 2012, 15:39

There are many witness accounts of them acting aggressively. One good reason to shoot and kill one is that once you do that, you have the ability to prove they exist and then have them declared an endangered species and move to protect their ranges. It would take overwhelming evidence to make that happen and a single tooth, scat, hair, photo, or dna sample isn't going to be enough. It's going to take a corpse or a live specimen. Hopefully, the next person that shoots one will use a tranquilizer dart instead of lead.

blufire
14th November 2012, 16:58
I would tend to agree with Whisky Mystic’s take. There was nothing playful or benign curiosity with my ‘close encounter’. Also, my dogs (when they hear a BF yell) cower and high tail it for the porch . . . they most definitely respect the BF space and position as more Alpha . . . and so I follow their lead.

There are many witness accounts of them acting aggressively. One good reason to shoot and kill one is that once you do that, you have the ability to prove they exist and then have them declared an endangered species and move to protect their ranges. It would take overwhelming evidence to make that happen and a single tooth, scat, hair, photo, or dna sample isn't going to be enough. It's going to take a corpse or a live specimen. Hopefully, the next person that shoots one will use a tranquilizer dart instead of lead.

conk
14th November 2012, 18:20
It is said, by N. American Indians, that Bigfoot are humanoid and live underground. That would certainly explain the lack of evidence such as skeletons, scat, corpse, etc. They are likely very intelligent as well.

Carmody
14th November 2012, 18:29

The Axman

'Loo' is britspeak for toilet/bathroom, of course. If one cares...for the sake of Law of one, I would refrain from using that acronym. (loo is a British slang reduction from the word lavatory)

araucaria
14th November 2012, 19:36

The Axman

'Loo' is britspeak for toilet/bathroom, of course. If one cares...for the sake of Law of one, I would refrain from using that acronym. (loo is a British slang reduction from the word lavatory)

I agree, the acronym is very unfortunate. As to the origin of 'loo' I think it comes from the French l'eau, water. Apparently in Edinburgh they used to empty their chamber pots into the street from every floor crying 'gardy loo', which was vaguely French for Watch out for the water! :)

As Carmody will confirm, this is the original meaning of the alchemists' 'golden dawn' :)

Carmody
14th November 2012, 19:42

the corollary to that, is that one simply has to tell a friend, on the telephone, that they have invented a working over unity device.

IMO and IME, within 48 hours, or less, they'll be all over you.

Imagine how quickly 'all over you' they'll be about a given ET originated Sasquatch.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I agree, the acronym is very unfortunate. As to the origin of 'loo' I think it comes from the French l'eau, water. Apparently in Edinburgh they used to empty their chamber pots into the street from every floor crying 'gardy loo', which was vaguely French for Watch out for the water! :)

As Carmody will confirm, this is the original meaning of the alchemists' 'golden dawn' :)

At least I was close. Possibly a combination of the two?

blufire
14th November 2012, 19:49
Carmody . . . it is so ironic that during my encounter with BF I had the very camera in my backpack that you (and others) had recommended for my ‘field work’. As I sat there wondering if my head was going to end up at the bottom of a hollow I actually had the thought ‘ omg, Carmody will wonder why the hell I didn’t take a picture’ . . . . .

araucaria
14th November 2012, 19:52

No you're spot on, the Scottish story is incidental to the urine/philosophical stone connection discussed in your Lithium thread

Carmody
14th November 2012, 19:55
The most important part of being a recorder of visuals, requires that a person have, at all times, at least one recording device at hand. Always. Like a six-gun in a holster, on the hip. Less than one second away from function/use, if at all possible. :p

blufire
14th November 2012, 20:04
The most important part of being a recorder of visuals, requires that a person have, at all times, at least one recording device at hand. Always. Like a six-gun in a holster, on the hip. Less than one second away from function/use, if at all possible.

Yes . . . I had my 9mm Glock out and ready . . . . all I kept thinking is I hope he goes away because if I have to shoot him with only a 9mm it will probably just really piss him off and my head will most definitely be in the next county. As well as, taking a picture and risking ‘posturing’ that he would consider aggressive or challenging . . . hence my sitting down, eyes down, submissive and praying he would move on

My camera and 9mm was for two legged less hairy creatures, drilling nasty little holes into these beautiful mountains.

Carmody
14th November 2012, 20:10
#21 or #19? (probably neither, looking at their catalogue....Looks like they've been busy. Apparently #21 has always been .45, so it has to be one of three others. #17 or #19, then)

edit: probably near instinct to have the gun out, but not the wisest move, as you seem to be noting.

Axman
14th November 2012, 20:10
No you're spot on, the Scottish story is incidental to the urine/philosophical stone connection discussed in your Lithium thread

Nice I missed that one by a mile thanks for the heads up.

The Axman

T Smith
15th November 2012, 01:43

Dave - Toronto

Wasn't there a classic episode of Six Million Dollar Man in the 70s that already disclosed such? ;)

**edit update**

Reading through now... Looks like you beat me to this observation!

kemo
15th November 2012, 09:25
I'm confused. It's a familiar state. This could be important if true, but I guess we shall have to await the evidence - which is what? What happened to the bodies? Or is he saying that they were wounded and escaped? So the evidence is blood and maybe some tissue? I watched that part of the vid but am still unclear.

mojo
15th November 2012, 15:49
If James is right saying technology is catching up to big foot? Let's hope that we pass laws ASAP to protect from things like shooting at an unknown animals..In the final result it might be better for the survival of the species if Animal Planet doesnt run the show...

risveglio
15th November 2012, 16:13
If James is right saying technology is catching up to big foot? Let's hope that we pass laws ASAP to protect from things like shooting at an unknown animals..In the final result it might be better for the survival of the species if Animal Planet doesnt run the show...

Forget laws, we have enough laws. I am so f@#$ing tired of laws. How about we educate as many as possible why it is best not to shoot at an unknown animal? If you don't want to say something about Big Foot, Aliens, Leprechauns, or the Chupachabra, then mention the increase in survivalist or just kids in camo.

Spellbound
15th November 2012, 16:29

Dave - Toronto

Wasn't there a classic episode of Six Million Dollar Man in the 70s that already disclosed such? ;)

**edit update**

Reading through now... Looks like you beat me to this observation!

I have all 5 Bigfoot episodes of Six Million Dollar Man on DVD.

Dave - Toronto

GrnEggsNHam
15th November 2012, 21:53

For the sake of the being I hope they don't use a dart. The scrutiny a live specimen would endure is far worse than any death by firearm. Oh and you're kidding yourself if you think the specimen would stay alive for long anyways.

Whiskey_Mystic
16th November 2012, 05:55

It is actually against the law in the state of Washington to shoot a bigfoot. I am guessing that this is to cut down on the number of hikers being shot at by half-drunk deer hunters.

Oh and you're kidding yourself if you think the specimen would stay alive for long anyways.

I never kid myself. Ask anyone. Being that every form of primate known from human being on down to pygymy marmoset can be successfully held in captivity, why would this be different? What do you see as the barriers to keeping an unknown primate species alive? The only thing I know of that can't be kept alive in captivity is a great white shark.

Bigfoot trivia: According to Loren Coleman's book, Bigfoot: The True Story of Apes in America, several witnesses have reported that while having sex with cows, Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) reportedly make a sound like "Sooka Sooka Sooka!".

Remember that, Paul.

ThePythonicCow
16th November 2012, 07:54
Remember that, Paul.
I'd rather not even think about it :).

mojo
27th November 2012, 20:54
Interesting the yahoo page just ran the headline...

"Scientist claims to have sequenced ‘Bigfoot’ DNA"

A Texas scientist claims to have sequenced the DNA of Sasquatch, a creature whose very existence is mysterious to many and purely mythological to most.

"Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples," Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, Texas, says in a news release.

"The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species."

Ketchum writes that her team's research indicates the "North American Sasquatch" is a hybrid of a female Homo sapien and a male of "unknown hominin species," whose DNA matched approximately 15,000 years ago.

Sasquatch, more commonly known as Bigfoot, has been a staple of American mythology for hundreds of years. The modern Sasquatch theories took on a newfound prominence in 1958 when the first official Bigfoot search party was launched in California.

Most members of the scientific community have discounted the Sasquatch theory. However, in a Sept. 27, 2002, interview with National Public Radio, Jane Goodall appeared open to the concept, saying, "Maybe they don't exist, but I want them to."