PDA

View Full Version : 40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don’t Know

Skywizard
15th November 2012, 14:33
I thought this was interesting. I only posted a few, you can see all at source below.
Some of you may have already seen this or it may have already been posted (but I searched). I don't know what to think about some of them, but I guess they are correct... it was on the internet :o

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

40. The etymology of government means to control the mind. From Latinised Greek gubernatio ”management, government”, from Ancient Greek κυβερνισμός, κυβέρνησις (kybernismos, kybernesis) “steering, pilotage, guiding”, from κυβερνάω (kybernao) “to steer, to drive, to guide, to act as a pilot” plus Latin mente ”mind”,

Source
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/40-outrageous-facts-most-people-dont-know/25650/

Peace
~skywizard

Maia Gabrial
15th November 2012, 18:19
It's so outrageous. But all things hidden are being revealed. Most of us will have a front row seat to watch the SHTF.... Remember that Mayan Prophesy says that life as we know it will end.... Shiite like this will be gone. Oh happy days!

RUSirius
15th November 2012, 19:41
It's so outrageous. But all things hidden are being revealed. Most of us will have a front row seat to watch the SHTF.... Remember that Mayan Prophesy says that life as we know it will end.... Shiite like this will be gone. Oh happy days!

Hope so Maia, time will tell, keep an open mind.

Maia Gabrial
15th November 2012, 19:48

You're right, RUSirius. But I have to tell you that after my vision, I have no doubt that things will be changing. My vision showed me the Hand of the Creator erasing the barrier between the 4D and the 5D. When the barrier was almost gone, all the higher frequencies and light burst forth, overtaking everything in 4D and below. I was standing behind a window viewing all of this from a mother ship and it even surrounded me there!

I've never had such a vivid vision before, so this reassures me....

RUSirius
15th November 2012, 19:51

You're right, RUSirius. But I have to tell you that after my vision, I have no doubt that things will be changing. My vision showed me the Hand of the Creator erasing the barrier between the 4D and the 5D. When the barrier was almost gone, all the higher frequencies and light burst forth, overtaking everything in 4D and below. I was standing behind a window viewing all of this from a mother ship and it even surrounded me there!

Very cool Maia, awesome gift.
Jeff

donk
15th November 2012, 20:38
18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

Wow! If that one is true, the elections are an even bigger joke than I thought--and my joke that us nat'l politics are just a reality show is nowhere near funny.

I always used the fact that the Supreme Court picking the pres in 2000 should get Americans to stop claiming we have anything resembling a democracy...but jeez, wtf do we have if those 9 selected justices aren't even the highest court.

It's truly mindblowing to think about how easy it is for the masses to participate in this charade, & how hard it is to show them what BS it really is...America!! F*** yeah!!! *sigh*

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Very cool Maia, awesome gift.

Very cool indeed. Will be weird though...if people can't even get over the cognitive dissonance it takes to be ok with the stuff on the list...what would happen when they are blasted with the hyper dimensional light of truth??

Kiforall
15th November 2012, 21:06

Driving home today my daughter gave a gasp and told me about a vision she had just had.

She saw the positive energy filling all the pyramids and ancient temples all around the world and forming a huge energy field linking them all together.

We have tipped the balance now and the laws of attraction are just pulling in more Love which is getting stronger and stronger.

Mother Earth is Very proud of her offspring and is becoming quite a giddy kipper!

:happy:

Zoe x

OnyxKnight
15th November 2012, 21:17
Can we add to this the fact that the "cure" for most forms of cancer is seeds from apricots?

Living Food
16th November 2012, 00:40
It's a crazy world indeed. You also don't have to pay fines, taxes, or bills either if you know the law well. Technically you dont have to pay for anything (just charge it to your Vatican trust account), but I'm a long way from figuring out how to do that. But some people know how to do it.

Can we add to this the fact that the "cure" for most forms of cancer is seeds from apricots?

Lots more cures then that, but even if you do get rid of your cancer w/apricot kernels you're still only addressing the symptom that is cancer, not the reason why you got cancer in the first place (toxicity, nutritional deficiencies, stress and EMR). Always think holistically rather then reaching for the "magic bullet".

davyj0nes
16th November 2012, 00:58
I thought this was interesting. I only posted a few, you can see all at source below.
1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

http://www.losthorizons.com/images/IRSIsBureau.jpg

i will post as i find information about the other 'facts'.

Skywizard
16th November 2012, 02:00

http://www.losthorizons.com/images/IRSIsBureau.jpg

i will post as i find information about the other 'facts'.

Here’s a little more facts about the IRS and the IMF that I ran across after a little more research.

By Stephen Lendman
1-16-11

The IRS is NOT a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF (International Monetary Fund). The IMF is an Agency of the U.N. Black’s Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg 816. The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 page 654. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 No. 4 page 113 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

Source:
http://truth11.com/2011/02/02/thirty-little-known-facts-about-america/

Like I said I don't know what to think about some of this, but I’m assuming (wish I hadn’t said that because everyone knows what assuming means) this is correct... I’ll do a little more research.

Peace
~shywizard

davyj0nes
16th November 2012, 02:03

http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/structure/index.shtml
The United Nations website calls the IMF a specialized agency. Although i fail to see how this is in any way nefarious. Unless people thought the IMF was a United States institution.... dunno :confused:

davyj0nes
16th November 2012, 02:15

Pennsylvania General Assembly (http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/42/42.HTM)

§ 502. General powers of Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court shall have and exercise the powers vested in it by the Constitution of Pennsylvania, including the power generally to minister justice to all persons and to exercise the powers of the court, as fully and amply, to all intents and purposes, as the justices of the Court of King's Bench, Common Pleas and Exchequer, at Westminster, or any of them, could or might do on May 22, 1722. The Supreme Court shall also have and exercise the following powers:

(1) All powers necessary or appropriate in aid of its original and appellate jurisdiction which are agreeable to the usages and principles of law.

(2) The powers vested in it by statute, including the provisions of this title.

Not sure how this means the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania can somehow supersede the United States Supreme Court???? :confused:

davyj0nes
16th November 2012, 03:33
23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

40. The etymology of government means to control the mind. From Latinised Greek gubernatio ”management, government”, from Ancient Greek κυβερνισμός, κυβέρνησις (kybernismos, kybernesis) “steering, pilotage, guiding”, from κυβερνάω (kybernao) “to steer, to drive, to guide, to act as a pilot” plus Latin mente ”mind”,

Not going to spend too much time on these other ones as i keep dying on minecraft. When looking up the treaty of 1213 the king of England, King John, did sign fealty to the pope.

From Wikipedia so take with a grain of salt, but the page comes highly referenced with an extensive bibliography.

"John finally negotiated terms for a reconciliation,[174] and the papal terms for submission were accepted in the presence of the papal legate Pandulph in May 1213 at the Templar Church at Dover.[174] As part of the deal, John offered to surrender the Kingdom of England to the papacy for a feudal service of 1,000 marks (equivalent to £666 at the time) annually: 700 marks (£466) for England and 300 marks (£200) for Ireland, as well as recompensing the church for revenue lost during the crisis.[176] The agreement was formalized in the Bulla Aurea, or Golden Bull. This resolution produced mixed responses. Although some chroniclers felt that John had been humiliated by the sequence of events, there was little public reaction.[177] Innocent benefited from the resolution of his long-standing English problem, but John probably gained more, as Innocent became a firm supporter of John for the rest of his reign, backing him in both domestic and continental policy issues.[178] Innocent immediately turned against Philip, calling upon him to reject plans to invade England and to sue for peace.[178] John paid some of the compensation money he had promised the church, but he ceased making payments in late 1214, leaving two-thirds of the sum unpaid; Innocent appears to have conveniently forgotten this debt for the good of the wider relationship.[179]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John,_King_of_England#Dispute_with_the_Pope

It would be my understanding that the 'treaty' is no longer enforceable since both King John of England and Pope Innocent III are dead, and the debt 'conveniently forgotten'.

In reference to #24 the Pope is talking about church/ecclesiastical law. Which of course he has a right to do because its his church.
Elements of ecclesiastical law (1895) (http://archive.org/stream/elementsofeccles01smituoft#page/53/mode/1up)

#33 My personal experience with this was when i took a law course at the local college on law. The instructor was a prosecutor for the State, and she said that the role of a public defender isn't to defend, it is to make sure none of your rights are violated, and procedure is followed.

#40 Not an expert in Latin or Greek

Thank you Skywizard, it is not my intention to be mean, I only wish to help bring a wider understanding. A lot of these list come from people who wish to create a sense of illegitimacy of the government. I can only venture to guess who might be behind it. Perhaps political ideologues, but who knows. If someone believes that the government is a corporation, and not a legitimate government and they don't pay their taxes or starting giving police officers a hard time they could end up in big trouble. That is what needs to be avoided.

Skywizard
16th November 2012, 03:34

http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/structure/index.shtml
The United Nations website calls the IMF a specialized agency. Although i fail to see how this is in any way nefarious. Unless people thought the IMF was a United States institution.... dunno :confused:

I looked for the book on line only found the ones you have to buy.

But I did find this interesting piece, check it out. Just posted part of the story. See source below.

The Federal Reserve is also a monopoly--in a country where monopolies are supposed to be illegal. The IRS deposits people's income tax checks directly in the Federal Reserve banks--not in the united States Treasury. Therefore, the IRS, an unconstitutional entity, is merely the collection agency for the international banksters. Over the years the IRS has become a tool of the elite banking families to financially attack and/or imprison people who expose the Federal Reserve. It is also a tool used by the D.C. elite to attack people who expose government corruption.

If you take out a paper dollar and look at it, you will notice that it states at the top of the "bill": "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE". A "note" is, by definition, an "instrument of debt" and "evidence of debt". According to BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY (Sixth Ed.) "MONEY" is defined: "In usual and ordinary acceptation it means coins and paper currency used as circulating medium of exchange, and does not embrace notes, bonds, evidences of debt, or other personal or real estate." Now this may come as a shock to some people, but those paper "Federal Reserve Notes" are not money and they are not dollars. Federal Reserve Notes are merely IOUs. There is nothing backing these "bills" except debt. However, people (voluntarily) use them as [instead of] money and as dollars. The key word is "as". (The smallest words can have the biggest meanings.)

Going to give it up for tonight, maybe tomorrow…

Source:
http://www.healthfreedom.info/Federal_Reserve_Fraud.htm

Peace
~shywizard

Skywizard
16th November 2012, 15:52
[QUOTE=Skywizard;584130]
Thank you Skywizard, it is not my intention to be mean, I only wish to help bring a wider understanding. A lot of these list come from people who wish to create a sense of illegitimacy of the government. I can only venture to guess who might be behind it. Perhaps political ideologues, but who knows. If someone believes that the government is a corporation, and not a legitimate government and they don't pay their taxes or starting giving police officers a hard time they could end up in big trouble. That is what needs to be avoided.

No problem here davyj0nes, this is exactly why I joined this Forum “for a wider understanding.”

I just hope I didn’t offend you by coming back at you with posts. That was certainly not my intention, just trying to get close to the truth.

When I’m a little "iffy" about something I usually state something in the start of the thread like in this one “I don't know what to think about some of them, but I guess they are correct... “it was on the internet.” meaning you can’t believe everything you read.

Still new, so anytime you or any member disagrees, think I’ve said something wrong, or just totally off base, please feel free to set me straight or state your opinion! There will be NO problem here.

Peace
~skywizard

OnyxKnight
20th November 2012, 01:17
It's a crazy world indeed. You also don't have to pay fines, taxes, or bills either if you know the law well. Technically you dont have to pay for anything (just charge it to your Vatican trust account), but I'm a long way from figuring out how to do that. But some people know how to do it.

Lots more cures then that, but even if you do get rid of your cancer w/apricot kernels you're still only addressing the symptom that is cancer, not the reason why you got cancer in the first place (toxicity, nutritional deficiencies, stress and EMR). Always think holistically rather then reaching for the "magic bullet".

So far, GM food production is taking the bigger swing for creating the new waves of cancer casualties.