PDA

View Full Version : The new Tesla, Dollard's lab has been destroyed, need help

TargeT
15th November 2012, 21:30
I have consumed every bit of information put out by Mr Dollard avalible to me on the internet & cannot think of something or someone else I support as strongly as this man and his work.

Please consider the following:

If Tesla was alive today ...
•Would you believe in his dream to provide limitless energy to the world?
•Would you tell all your friends about his work?
•Would you donate to help him rebuild his lab after the bankers burned it down?
•Would you be his friend on facebook and tell everyone about his work?

We have this opportunity now today with a modern day Tesla. Eric is now living out of his car out in the desert. Eric has endured severe trials at the hands of the powers that be.
•Eric Dollard has had every single one of his labs taken from him and destoryed, eight in total
•Eric has had his notes burned, his taped lectures withheld and even the manuscript he wrote for a book taken by a president of a "Tesla society"
•Eric has "done more on food stamps" than others have done with millions according to one leading altenrative sciences investor
•Eric's last lab was a recreation of Tesla's great WardenClyfe project. It was taken from him, all the gear confiscated, all of Eric's personal property was taken and even his dog was stolen from him.

What would happen if we, the people supported the work of Eric Dollard?

Vindicate Tesla, Save the work of Eric Dollard
•WiFi Internet, Radio, TV and Mobile Phones at FASTER THAN LIGHT SPEEDS
•Over the Air Power Transmission. phones that last 10-100 times longer
•Earth Quake Early warning systems
•Electricity without wires.

As a fifteen year old he got his first job with Americas biggest Radio corporation RCA, as a 16 year old he graduated high-school as a full fledged engineer and began working for Bell Labs and then went on to conquer every technical challenge the US Navy through at him. Eric Dollard has dedicated his life to discovering scientific truth to better humanity. He succeeded beyond all expectations and even surpassed Nikola Tesla. His reward has been tyranny and poverty.

I am internet entrepreneur, angel investor and a major fan of Tesla and Victorian/natural science. I thought I knew what Tesla was really about, until I came upon the work of Eric Dollard. I was awed and shocked to learn the truth about the real work of Tesla. I struck gold in my research when I came upon the work of Eric Dollard. It was my eurekua moment. Eric explained what Tesla was really about like no one else could.

The work of Eric Dollard was the very pinnacle of any available material. As I got closer to his work I began to wonder what he was up to. I was shocked and horrified to learn that he was now homeless. His last lab having been destroyed and all his work stolen. They even took his dog this time. Eric is a true champion of truth and a warrior scientist if there ever was one. It is a miracle he is still alive. The story of Eric Dollard is the story of humanity.

Eric has been working hard to get this critical information to the public.

http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard

Vote with your dollars, it is one of the few untainted expressions we have left.

jc71
15th November 2012, 22:42
Donated :-)

TargeT
16th November 2012, 00:28
I'm crunching numbers trying to come up with 100, might have to wait till I'm back from Texas however.... Work training/Vacation expenses add up quickly

meeradas
16th November 2012, 08:38
just B U M P I N G

Lisab
16th November 2012, 12:24
I've just donated 10 bucks for now. I'm now waiting for payday when I can donate a little more. Come on people! Lets do this!

Thanks Target for bringing this to our attention x

bennycog
16th November 2012, 13:05
i'd like to bump this too i want to see where it goes.. ill donate each week what i can..

meeradas
16th November 2012, 14:26
Done.
> 19000 to go.

Lisab
16th November 2012, 14:26
A technical problem meant I hadn't donated. Think I've sorted it now. Bump!

Lisab
16th November 2012, 14:43
Yes sorted. And excuse for a bump.

witchy1
18th November 2012, 09:42
I dont mean to derail this thread, but have just read the most appalling on line article from the Smithsonian. Citing an article in Liberty magazine from 1935 acusing our Mr T of being a eugenisist....... They are clearly miffed about the crowd support for this effort. The comments underneath make me shudder

"The February 9, 1935 issue of Liberty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_(1924%E2%80%931950)) magazine includes many other fascinating predictions by Tesla for the future of humanity, which we’ll no doubt look at in the weeks ahead"

Just saying IMHO the big boys are clearly not amused.

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/paleofuture/2012/11/nikola-tesla-the-eugenicist-eliminating-undesirables-by-2100/

Original article from Liberty here: http://hello-earth.com/nikolatesla/amachinetoendwar/libertymagazine9february1935.html

TargeT
18th November 2012, 19:35
Is there any substantiation? Or is it just slander?

Even if it were substantiated this crowd fund is about the science, not the man...Eugenics were very popular at the time, I consider it akin to being involved with global warming now... When looked back on those individuals will be viewed in a bad light.

But really, this has nothing todo with Tesla the man, we are concerned with his findings, the science.... His discoveries and accomplishments and Eric Dollard, one of the few modern individuals that seems to be able to understand fully the material and apply it in demonstrated experiments.

In the article he mentions the word eugenics, but I think it meant more of a "guided health directive" and less of the "kill the undesirable"

TargeT
26th November 2012, 20:33
over 10% there with around 66 days to go!

$2,342

Raised of $20,000 Goal

66 days left

http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard

meeradas
3rd January 2013, 19:06
29 days to go:

http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard?c=pledges

TargeT
3rd January 2013, 19:17
29 days to go:

http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard?c=pledges

Holly crap! thanks for the reminder! Life had me very distracted and I neglected to follow through with this.

Just donated 100$ to the cause!

ViralSpiral
3rd January 2013, 20:31
Thanks TargeT, just donated $100.00 too

Anchor
3rd January 2013, 23:16
I asked to be a benefactor - so no delivery required, but it still wanted my name and address and wouldn't let me go until I gave it.

In the end I stumped up a $100 since I think this is a worthy cause.

Normally I don't like being listed as a benefactor for anything - but you can change your name, so I changed it to Anchor from Avalon - may as well plug Avalon in the process.

ViralSpiral
22nd January 2013, 07:28
Today I received notification of a new video

7trE-b-8R_I

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/270537/pite
Eric Dollard is the only person to recreate Nikola Tesla's experiments. The good news is he is still alive and going strong. The Bad news, he has been exiled to the desert by the same forces that stopped Tesla. It's up to us to help him.
Please support Eric Dollard's Mission http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/270537/pite

meeradas
22nd January 2013, 12:13
10 days left.
Only 19.31% raised yet.

Only one measly dollar from each Avalonian would bring us up to ~50%.

:smow: :bump:

Spread [again]: http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard

meeradas
22nd January 2013, 21:38
Wow - 25.99% now, as i type this.
At that pace, ~60 percent are possible - 9 days to go!
[I see, someone has even picked up on the "1-$-idea".]

Anchor
22nd January 2013, 21:45
I think releasing a video was necessary - probably make or break for this initiative..

modwiz
22nd January 2013, 22:14
I put in almost half of my paypal balance.

PurpleLama
22nd January 2013, 22:41
I donated. Hope more of us will, as well. Its worth a dollard.

JRS
23rd January 2013, 01:56
Thanks TargeT, Don't know how I missed this earlier. Really interesting guy. Bill should interview Eric-that would make the crowdfunding POP. Donated

TargeT
23rd January 2013, 03:04
Thanks TargeT, Don't know how I missed this earlier. Really interesting guy. Bill should interview Eric-that would make the crowdfunding POP. Donated

He isn't much of a whistleblower in the ordinary sense, but he can testify to the suppression of technology by RCA & all of his labs that have been raided; it would be a good interview I think

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 03:51
Make no mistake about it.

Eric is the real thing.

I had no idea that his lab had been destroyed 8 times. Holy smokes.

This is very serious.

they would probably claim 'national security', but this is the claim since 1919, at the least, regarding the suppression and erasure of Tesla, even from Edison labs.

That the suppression is involving J.P. Morgan banks, the federal reserve, and... CIA black ops. And a whole lotta other people, due to the depth of the suppression and how long it has been going on.

this is tied to one of the Joseph P. Farrell books I've been reading, called:

Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops, A History of a Break away civilization: Hidden Aerospace Technologies and Psychological Operations

88YgXgjsj6M

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 04:06
I'll tell you a little bit, that I have been been under the impression of, by a few minor contacts.

That two of the folks I know that are tied to that machine..they are under the impression that 'it is almost over', if this stuff gets out. That they are worried that human existence is at the end, that they have been made to be full of fear and to keep it suppressed at any cost.

These two are, to my understanding, separate from one another, that the indications from both...is..that if this stuff gets out, that humanity will end.

I think they've been sold, and bought...a total boatload of crap. For BOTH of them are in a position that their lifestyle and what they are, will end.

Well, as they say, it is hard to get a man to understand something that will cost them their job and lifestyle, if they understand it.

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 04:15
To be blunt, **** wardenclyffe.... Eric is more important than some damn historical nothing that will result in nothing.

A wardenclyffe museum, is the equivalent of an ossified turd under glass. people will come and pray and speak in hushed tones...like being at some temple on some mount, but in essence it will do nothing and does nothing. There will never be anything there to pick up and understand.

Eric is real and can do things.

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 04:41
Sorry folks, with your other threads....I'm going to keep pushing this thread to the top.

Here's an old series by eric.

In it, you will be shown a motor that CANNOT work, yet it does.

All this is covered in the lithium thread.

YhuSn6sc7sc

Rocky_Shorz
23rd January 2013, 04:52
it would be great if Bill could sit down and do an interview...

MT launched on Twitter...

Remember the Tesla Execs plane crash?

the President wasn't on the plane...

Timing is close...

Flash
23rd January 2013, 04:56
Guys, I will have to show you some marketing strategies here.

The title of the thread should be something like: The New Tesla needs help urgently - from crowdfunded to Avalon funded, or, The new Tesla, Dollard's lab has been destroyed, need help, or.....

OP ask for the title to be changed. We helped financially others before who had less stature.

With such a title, I would have looked at it before and many more too would have.

Edit: and send to veteran's today or something like this.

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 05:04
it would be great if Bill could sit down and do an interview...

MT launched on Twitter...

Remember the Tesla Execs plane crash?

the President wasn't on the plane...

Timing is close...

It is my guess that Bill leaves Ecuador on and in his own timing and ways. At no one's prompt but his own.

That's how one stays alive and out of various forms of 'trouble'.

Why did Jesse Ventura move his family to the tip of the Mexican peninsula? Same kind of reason.

You can see them coming, that way.

However, it can be a radio or Skype interview, if either is interested. Note the point 'Eric does not use computers or cell phones.'

Thankfully, Eric will get the funds regardless if the set cash level is met, or not.

Rocky_Shorz
23rd January 2013, 05:05
it's important enough for a front page video, would Bill mind going 9 days without Inelia?

The title of the thread should be something like: The New Tesla needs help urgently - from crowdfunded to Avalon funded, or, The new Tesla, Dollard's lab has been destroyed, need help, or.....

OP ask for the title to be changed. We helped financially others before who had less stature.

With such a title, I would have looked at it before and many more too would have.

I'll admit I never looked closer thinking it was Tesla Auto needing funding...

gripreaper
23rd January 2013, 05:45
Bump. All I have is cash. I don't deal in any electronic funds.

23rd January 2013, 06:00
Thank you TargetT for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry I missed it the first time. I agree changing the title would make it easier to understand.

It's horrible that someone with Erics integrity and a true inventor that has create technology to help restore balance to the earth and humanity is suffering so much. And his dog.

May he receive the funds he needs and more.

I contributed.

Bump.... :bump:

Love

Nora

Rocky_Shorz
23rd January 2013, 06:16
I never believed in conspiracies until I submitted for a Grant to help put it together and watched within weeks as my life was destroyed...

Silly me actually thought the world was ready for true clean energy, Perpetual Wind powered cars should be all that's on the road by now, oh well, maybe in my next lifetime...

Oil is rocketing upward, which means I'm back to lock and load at the cartels, and my way is by pushing clean energy forward...

I was watching Scotty (Star Trek) on Cold Fusion and decided while it was on my mind to take a look at this thread, glad I did...

million retweets by tomorrow... time to Trend Eric...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJiLrG3fLY

TargeT
23rd January 2013, 06:29

I'm more than willing to go with an alternate title; any of the suggested or what ever Paul favors would work ;)

Paul, do your thing !

Paul
23rd January 2013, 07:41
I'm more than willing to go with an alternate title; any of the suggested or what ever Paul favors would work ;)

Paul, do your thing !
Ok - I took one of Flash's suggestions.

I changed this thread's title from

First the Tesla museum was crowdfunded, Now the Modern day Tesla needs help!
to

The new Tesla, Dollard's lab has been destroyed, need help

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 08:52
Are you ready for this?

Global scaling and modelling.

Now, who was that guy with the hyperbolic magnetic bowls?

This is temporal.

NO78fB65bLk

Recall that we tended to see an electron or particle as a 'sphere', and that a dual hyperbola (the magnetic bowls arranged base to base, not mouth to mouth, as seen from the side) is considered to be an anti-circle. Translated to a sphere and a anti-sphere, it takes on the third and fourth in expression. Time and anti-time.

Paul
23rd January 2013, 09:09
Maurice Cotterell, as mentioned here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=614861&viewfull=1#post614861) and here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=615085&viewfull=1#post615085).

D-Day
23rd January 2013, 11:26
$10 donated... wish I could afford to give more.

Also... BUMP!

meeradas
23rd January 2013, 12:14
I am glad that finally this thread is picking up momentum. At last!
Long overdue. Link to the donation page again: http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard
Thanks to all contributors/ supporters to be.

Flash
23rd January 2013, 14:34
bumping..................................

gooty64
23rd January 2013, 15:39
I donated in $25 range.

But, check this out!

Foster Gamble had a great idea for how to ensure that FE technology gets done.

Set up LIVE internet cameras in the studio where the creator/inventor is working 24/7-365!

Not only can we watch it happening but more importantly the project will have a LIVE viewing audience to insure the safety of the inventor and the project.

Why not?

It sure would raise my donations by a BUNDLE!

Git 'er done!

Flash
23rd January 2013, 15:42
I bet the whole place would be so scrambled that the video would become worthless. But great ideas. Yesterday I was thinking of 5 duplicate labs to be able to transfer from one to the other, like in James Bond, lol.

Real implementation won't come from our developped countries, too much, wayyyy too much surveillance. In my opinion.

Peace4all
23rd January 2013, 18:55
Last night I started watching the Eric Dollard video, and instantly my mac went completely black. I restarted it, and it said I had connectivity but it wouldn't let me connect to the internet.

Im glad it is working today, although i have no money to donate, i will definitely be showing everyone i know this video!
I really hope these ideas will come out and be free for everyone :)

meeradas
23rd January 2013, 19:32
As i type this, 32.55% of targeted amount reached.
This has seen great acceleration since yesterday - may it stay that way for the remaining 8+ days.

Carmody
23rd January 2013, 19:35
Here is a great video of Eric and his partner(?) at the time, explaining the mechanics of Marconi vs Tesla. 1988 is the year.

they are doing it in the field itself, the actual location of the original work Marconi/RCA did... and they are doing it as their lab has been destroyed, and it is, well, an interview and video in the field ..as..that is all there is. Like Woodward and Bernstein meeting 'deep throat' (Watergate scandal) in the middle of a dark parking garage, as it was the only SAFE place to meet.

bUFaSGg_efY

Previously, one could not find any of these videos. They simply did not exist, even to the intrepid explorers, as they where hidden behind a wall of financial demands or that the internet did not exist. Found only as $20 purchases in obscure thin magazines with no circulation, and the like.

Now, all this stuff is 'coming out'.

TargeT
23rd January 2013, 21:41
This is the website Mr Dollard has done most his work through:

http://www.borderlands.com/

Here is a VERY interesting page with many links to learn from; lots of talks and videos to view.
http://research.borderlands.com/

Lots of good info there on Mr Dollard and his co-scientists

thunder24
24th January 2013, 02:19
bump........................

Carmody
24th January 2013, 16:26
Just checking in. The number is slowly going up. Maybe a bit faster.. Might be good.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BTW, those who might be looking in on this, and doing nothing, with some sort of 'MEH' in their mind:

This stuff is for real, folks.

I've seen .."scientifically"...as they say: 'HARD NUMBERS'.

Firinn
24th January 2013, 17:28
The closing date for the appeal has been moved out to 41 days from now. Gives more of us time to "save up" a donation ;-)

With Love
Firinn

meeradas
24th January 2013, 19:29
The closing date for the appeal has been moved out to 41 days from now. Gives more of us time to "save up" a donation ;-)

With Love
Firinn

That is cool!

eaglespirit
24th January 2013, 19:35
This is the website Mr Dollard has done most his work through:

http://www.borderlands.com/

Here is a VERY interesting page with many links to learn from; lots of talks and videos to view.
http://research.borderlands.com/

Lots of good info there on Mr Dollard and his co-scientists

Hi TargeT...Good Day to You and Thanks for All You Do to Keep This Going : )

At the end of part 14(Volume I) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWIBqcs4arA&list=PL0EE195E3E5EABE19
in these Eric Dollard videos it was said that there was a Volume II

Volume I :
http://research.borderlands.com/wiki/Free_Energy_Research_%28video%29

Do You have access to Volume II of this video series, 'Free Energy Research',
or know if and when it was made and if it is available somehow, somewhere ?

Carmody
24th January 2013, 20:35
A minor spelling error on the donation page needs be corrected. it was probably a spell checker that created the issue, I'm thinking. That the word inventory needs be changed to inventor.

"Every great Inventory needs angels."

It is critical that everything be done 'just so', if people are to feel comfortable donating.

Positive Vibe Merchant
25th January 2013, 02:49
well carmody, I would hazard to say that inventories also need angels at times as well :cool:

Carmody
25th January 2013, 02:53
I bet the whole place would be so scrambled that the video would become worthless. But great ideas. Yesterday I was thinking of 5 duplicate labs to be able to transfer from one to the other, like in James Bond, lol.

Real implementation won't come from our developed countries, too much, wayyyy too much surveillance. In my opinion.

Those who develop such technology in other countries have other problems. Like MIB types being guided by local government, right to your house, and everything taken away, with potent threats delivered, in person by said foreign MIB types. I've seen this happen, almost live, over at 'overunity.de', to an Indian developer.

Hervé
25th January 2013, 03:23
Are you ready for this?

[...]

Maurice Cotterell, as mentioned here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=614861&viewfull=1#post614861) and here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=615085&viewfull=1#post615085).

I think Carmody meant David Lapoint as in this video:

zyCwbkDzYK4

Paul
25th January 2013, 04:26
I think Carmody meant David Lapoint as in this video
Aha - I suspect you're right :).

Anchor
25th January 2013, 04:32

With Love
Firinn

However, also longer before the money can be released to Mr Dollard.

Someone has had to make some hard decisions here - I really hope it works out.

hohoemi
25th January 2013, 12:42
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Donated now, might donate again later :)

Carmody
25th January 2013, 17:49
The device that was in the video that, IIRC, eaglespirit brought to the forum..that device's construction is covered in this video.

Think of pressure being everywhere, at above lightspeed. dimensional energies. (also oriented in a gradient, from the earth's surface,and also in the earth through it. that matter is an interrupter and vectoral shifter of the energetics in their balance points, geometrically and thus xyz and tangential)

for those energies to emerge into our linear 3d timespace, that a device that interferes with the flow must be built. One that interrupts in the various parameters that the dimensional energies are made up of.

That the sum total must equal lightspeed.

thus we build a dual sided multi aspect resonator, where the two halves are not quite equal..

Then we 'draw' energy across the two points, or ends.

think of us being inside a very high pressure tank, but across dimensions, in and out of everything and everyspace and everyplace. to interrupt a multidimensional flow, as it where, and cause a pair of reeds to fire off in the translation or interruption of this flow. That the effect and interrupter and control of this shifting.... is the device itself.

Eric explains the mechanics of it... and that it too electrocuted him, in this part of the series, right here.

PoludzBR568

Carmody
25th January 2013, 19:23
There is even the header for it, in page presented, at 27 seconds. 'transient oscillations in the primary XXXXXX' (can't read the last word) You see forms of similar schematics by the 4 minute mark, and his statement that the 'construction' or device electrocuted him. Yet is is just a combination of ope-ended ungrounded, un-electrified 'passive' components. (passive components tied to seemingly nothing)

When you add in the fact that they are arranged so they are offset or unbalanced flow interruptors, in a resonant construction (mechanical geometric-field space), physically immersed in a multi-dimensional complex field system, that has differing components and also gradients (close to the earth), and that the 'solids' themselves' the atomic lattice of solids is what provides the flow interruption on/in various levels and ways with the multi-component fields, that different multi-dimensional components are being interfered with in different ways, all pressurized/flowing.. from our point of view.....then you begin to understand what is going on with ALL "over-unity" devices. ALL.

Just so you understand where the lost aspects of modern science are at..that superconductivity happens in 2-d only. In thin 2-d sheet like situations.

That the superconductor, as a geometric polarizing flow redirection device.... is a situation or complex construct...where ONE of the multi-dimensional components being reduced to a 0 or 1, and then the OTHER component of multi-dimensionality emerges as a non resistive flow at the INTERFACE/flow through of energetics...of that 2-d structure.

gooty64
25th January 2013, 20:35
Bump. All I have is cash. I don't deal in any electronic funds.

You can send me a money order and I can donate for you via my Paypal.

Gardener
26th January 2013, 13:26
Just bringing back onto front page :bump:

I am glad that finally this thread is picking up momentum. At last!
Long overdue. Link to the donation page again: http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard
Thanks to all contributors/ supporters to be.

Firinn
26th January 2013, 17:59
I just learned of this new video... don't think it's been posted here before.

At about 10 minutes in, Eric speaks of the "last 20 Organ pieces/works" that Bach composed just before his death... I've been searching to find these but the way his works are generally cataloged, I'm finding it difficult to zero in on them. Perhaps the more musically adept among us would know what works of Bach he's describing?

Eric Reveals the connection between Tesla, Bach.

He also tells us what the Chuch Organ really is … and it is mind blowing.

Video!

GWUquopdXf8

With Love
Firinn

meeradas
26th January 2013, 19:37
42.26% raised. Looking good!

Today has seen the third "angel investor" [1000$ donor].

eaglespirit
26th January 2013, 22:10
asesblfb4zI

Belle
27th January 2013, 01:17
I just learned of this new video... don't think it's been posted here before.

At about 10 minutes in, Eric speaks of the "last 20 Organ pieces/works" that Bach composed just before his death... I've been searching to find these but the way his works are generally cataloged, I'm finding it difficult to zero in on them. Perhaps the more musically adept among us would know what works of Bach he's describing?

---------

With Love
Firinn

Hi Firinn...

As far as I know the last 20 years of Bach's compositions are dominated by the Mass in B minor, the Goldberg Variations for harpsichord (1741 or 1742), the Musical Offering and the Art of Fugue.

The Mass in B minor is written for full orchestra and voices...
The Goldberg Variations for harpsichord and the Musical Offering written for harpsichord.

I believe Dollard is speaking of The Art of Fugue written for organ and harpsichord (I believe..just not sure) and more often played on organ only. The Art of Fugue, tho' left unfinished, contains:

Contrapunctus No. 1
2.Contrapunctus No. 3
3.Contrapunctus No. 2
4.Contrapunctus No. 4
5.Contrapunctus No.5
6.Contrapunctus No. 10, in 4 parts at the tenth (double fugue)
7.Contrapunctus No. 6, in 4 parts and in the French style
8.Canon, in augmentation in contrary motion (hypodiatessaron)
9.Contrapunctus No. 9, in 4 parts at the twelfth (double fugue)
10.Contrapunctus No. 8, in 3 parts (triple fugue)
11.Contrapunctus No. 7, in 4 parts in augmentation and diminution
12.Contrapunctus No. 11, in 4 parts (triple fugue)13.
13.Canon, at the octave (hypodiapason)
14.Contrapunctus No. 13a (inversus), in 3 parts
15.Canon, at the tenth [contrapuncto alla Terza]
16.Contrapunctus No. 12b (inversus), in 4 parts
17.Canon, at the twelfth [contrapuncto alla quinta]
18.Contrapunctus No. 14: Fuga a 3 soggetti (fugue with three subjects) [Unfinished]

xzZJ8tDuC08

I not only play pipe organs, I've also repaired an antique (1859) tracker pipe organ that was built for the particular church I subsequently played it in. It was like playing a living, breathing instrument, very much alive in a sense. Sitting at the center point of four organs during an alignment...I assume the organs were located north, south, east and west...would be absolutely mind blowing. I am so jealous of Dollards attendance at the concert during the alignment in 1980!

I haven't been following this thread, but Nora posted your request in the Here and Now thread where I found it.

Hope this helps.

Anchor
27th January 2013, 01:39
Avalon at its finest :)

Firinn
27th January 2013, 02:29
Hi Belle,

Wow! thank you so very much for the info, you are a Star :cool: I'm looking forward to listening to this tomorrow, hmmm, might even rig up two speakers facing one another and sit in the middle.

Did you throw a stick on the ground an listen to the echos in the church before you started the restoration? ;) Belle, it must be a rare privilege to be able to play such an Organ as you describe, let alone having the talent to restore it. Eric's account of the concert is fascinating, I can only imagine how "mind blowing" it would be.

Going to pop on over to the Here and Now thread to give Nora my thanks.

With Love
Firinn

Firinn
27th January 2013, 03:05
Avalon at its finest :)

It sure is :)

Belle
27th January 2013, 03:08
Hi Belle,

Wow! thank you so very much for the info, you are a Star :cool: I'm looking forward to listening to this tomorrow, hmmm, might even rig up two speakers facing one another and sit in the middle.

Did you throw a stick on the ground an listen to the echos in the church before you started the restoration? ;) Belle, it must be a rare privilege to be able to play such an Organ as you describe, let alone having the talent to restore it. Eric's account of the concert is fascinating, I can only imagine how "mind blowing" it would be.

Going to pop on over to the Here and Now thread to give Nora my thanks.

With Love
Firinn

Thanks, Firinn.

No sticks, lol...I just made sure it was tuned to it's original tuning of A435, tried a few notes on each keyboard and the pedals, and felt the magic as the different frequencies interacted with the building. Thank goodness the tuning was right the first time...tuning god knows how many individual pipes is quite a tedious, lengthy and noisy task.

Hope I was of help...I'm pretty sure it was the Art of Fugue Dollard was speaking of, but I'm not positive. Rigging up a couple of speakers to listen is a great idea. Let me know what you think.

27th January 2013, 21:46
While reading through the Wiki citation on the Art of Fugue -Araucaria provided for me here, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=623563&viewfull=1#post623563, thank you Araucaria
I found this trailer on Bach's Art of Fugue, from Desert Fugue, couldn't find the full documentary available for down load, but I'm sure Amazon has the cd & dvd for a reasonable price.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Fugue

2MehABmnzP4

Helmut Walcha was a legendary performer of Bach's music. Here, former pupil George Ritchie describes how Walcha memorised Bach's music and how he taught his students. Part of a documentary about Bach's Art of Fugue

Love

Nora

meeradas
28th January 2013, 08:11
Thanks to Samsara (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?8532-Samsara), we're now at 43,57%.

Link to the donation page again: http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard

Keep on spreadin'!

PurpleLama
28th January 2013, 23:14
Here's the latest, Dollard on cell phone radiation

p8pQCykblNw

gooty64
28th January 2013, 23:36
Silly phone = Cell phone :phone: (landline:o) sorry no cel phone smilie

according to our friend, Mr. Dollard in the above video

meeradas
30th January 2013, 11:39
~ 46,52%, 35 days to go. :cool:

ulli
30th January 2013, 23:17
I donated quite a large sum last week, enough for it to hurt my budget...
based on my dear friends recommendation...
now worried about what is being said on another thread,
these funds possibly not getting to him?
Has anyone checked if this is genuine?

ViralSpiral
30th January 2013, 23:21
Hi Ulli, I have sent a mail. I asked Chancy's permission to include his observations. Will keep you posted.

meeradas
31st January 2013, 08:09
I donated quite a large sum last week, enough for it to hurt my budget...
based on my dear friends recommendation...
now worried about what is being said on another thread,
these funds possibly not getting to him?
Has anyone checked if this is genuine?

Link, please?!!

meeradas
31st January 2013, 08:25
Link, please?!!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54979-Eric-Dollard-A-Modern-Day-Nikola-Tesla

Thanks, ViralSpiral!

Carmody
31st January 2013, 18:30
yes, this is concern of mine as well. the money aspect is minor, to me, but I'd like to see it go to where it is supposed to go. I'd like to see a proof, if you will.

Even as I donated, I was thinking that I needed a better proof than some videos taken recently.

That there is potential for a hole, a gap, and that needs be taken care of.

meeradas
8th February 2013, 17:12
96,5% raised, 26 days to go.
Waiting for an answer to my questions from the initiator of the fundraiser.
[i finally signed up there to be sure my post went through... will report any news.]

meeradas
9th February 2013, 09:29
100,98 % raised, 25 days to go.

Got an answer:

Hi, Only real proof is bank statements but guys living in the desert don't have those. Eric knows this is happening yes. He has been getting the money since it began. Eric has known about this for a few weeks before I met him as he was receiving funds. This is the reason he answered my letters and allowed me to meet him. Eric doesn't take visitors normally, let alone allow them to video tape him for 3 days in his natural habitat. Thats the only other proof.

778 neighbour of some guy
9th February 2013, 09:37
Well for 20.000 plus dollars, a three second thank you vid while holding the check would be a nice gesture, for him its...... free money.....meaning you say thank you, I support his work btw.

meeradas
9th February 2013, 11:34
Well for 20.000 plus dollars, a three second thank you vid while holding the check would be a nice gesture [...]

I took the freedom to forward your idea to the initiator.

TargeT
9th February 2013, 19:28
I see the energy & thought (if only brief) directed on to this "project" as just as important (perhaps more) than the money.

I'm glad to see this come to fruition, good to see more examples of community care out there :)

Carmody
9th February 2013, 20:34
Well for 20.000 plus dollars, a three second thank you vid while holding the check would be a nice gesture, for him its...... free money.....meaning you say thank you, I support his work btw.

The other side of the coin is that anyone who becomes a focal point is also henceforth a target. The problem is that fraud can also be rammed through said 'cover' in trying to steer clear. Out of all the potential frauds and truths out there, you only need one to be real and workable.

That this issue with Eric, is a better bet than most roads that people wander down/into, with respect to their opportunities to place effective support. Ie, that Sitchin (only as he is a recent topic) made money form his books, and millions supported him. In the end, have they done good in the real world? Or is that to be weighed (if one desires to do so) at a later date?

Does Eric's work result in a situation of support of real things, but lacking the knowledge of the potential end result of those turns in humanity's expression? Which is better?

Regardless of the quandary, of determination vs act, with results that create or are change...it appears that we are moving from ponder to act. That Eric's work moves more toward physical realities vs that of thought process.

Carmody
12th February 2013, 16:48
I've had a chance to watch more of Eric's videos, and I'll say my trust in what he is expressing is increasing.

It is at the fundamental level of cognition, the fundamental level of coming to this situation of trying to hear what he is saying, that one must drop, to a certain extent, the frameworks of conceptualizing and mathematics..IF they want to understand what Eric is saying.

That if one comes to the table with a head full of newton, modern electrical theory and physics..that if they bring that mindset to bear on this situation..that they will fail. And grumble, and loose track of any potential to understand what Eric is saying and transmitting.

At one point in the videos Eric explains about dimensions. That they are just co-ordinate systems in a singularity. That we are taking effects and resultant aspects and assigning them importance and correlation that they don't have, and thus blocking ourselves out of what lies past them, when considered in a more simplistic whole.

I must say, that when listening to and watching the videos, so far, that I've walked away with a much clearer understanding of what I already know and gained a larger scope of understanding of what can be done.

I've had to dismiss a few things that I had put together in my mind bass-ackward, even though I could get them to function. Inside out, kinda thing, all due to dealing with 'dimensions' and 'relativity'- too much importance placed on them in analysis. That they are results, not fundamentals.

That coming around to Eric's mode of expression, as learning a new viewpoint..that understanding from this new position has allowed for a capacity to understand and work past the last blocks that I might feel are there, when it comes to completeness of understanding.

That our understanding of reality is captured within a derivative, a sideshow in a energy matrix singularity that always exists in balance.

Now, if you understand the existence of superluminal (above light speed) conditions and expressions, this means that you ~MUST~ adopt something similar to what Eric is saying. If you don't... then you are stuck into creating even greater complexities in mathematics, as an explanatory and confusing sideshow, like an overly complex house of cards that is ultimately meaningless, as the basic premise is faulted/incomplete.

That one would be making exclusive (exclusive to the average human and the nor educated human) a non functional explanation of reality... making it into a set of half baked mathematics that don't work in any universal fashion, an don't work outside of their small circle of lopsided logic. Specialization done with blinkers on.

Which was my original statement about what happened when the 'German school of thought' ( a rote teaching method, where theory is expressed as immutable law,and specialization or compartmentalization is the rule and act) caught on.. and we ended up with nothing but blocks and limits. even though we could make functional gear and hardware, it's ultimate expression and understanding was blocked via blocking the full connectivity that was available to aether experimenters and their theoretical premises.

The current frame of reference of relativity, attempts to explain away the superluminal (above light speed) aspects in mundane subluminal (below light speed) ways..which has never worked.

In this day and age, we are getting to more and more complex analysis of molecular and quantum explanations and the super-luminal aspects are looming large in just about any area of science that one looks.

That any of them apply, if you want to get turned around and locked up in their representations and mistakes. Sure, go ahead and use them. But if you don't return to the basics of a fundamental force, a mathematics related to that singularity..if you don't do that, then you are going to find yourself locked out of the understanding of how these components work together, as a whole.

The reason you go to addressing the math on the singularity is that you don't need the relativity math anymore, you don't need its complexity, for relativity and associated complex calculus and whatnot, is similar to attempting to describe color and the viewing experience to a blind man. You ramble on and on in complexities that go no where, as the idealized and most perfected frame of reference required, to get there, is missing. It becomes circular and will remain incomplete.

That Eric flat out said it in the lectures when someone queried him on a need for an explanation or was injecting a comparison...he said that relativity does not apply in this basis of analysis, that the entire situation was about getting away from relativity, that the frame of reference of relativity, is wrong. or not wrong,but not effectivein explaining a whole. So drop it,and get to grapsing the whole of what he is saying. "Let me finish talking and finish explaining, so you can 'get' the package and understand it", is what he repeatedly had to say.

And that if one does not attempt to sit down and take the whole thing in, over and over, if necessary...that the clarity required to understand what he is saying, will not come. That if one comes to the table, with a head full of 'standard' electrical theory, modern physics, modern calculus and all of that, as a set, they will have a hard time finding the frame of reference that he is coming from, a frame of reference which opens the door to understanding all of it, in a much easier to grasp and utilize format.

To be more clear: Modern thinking on these things is a half explanation on these matters and is searching for the rest, and is in a very complex area of expression, that seemingly has no end... and that end...cannot be reached. the complexity of infinity, as an attempt in expression. Bit it isn't as it does not take superluminals into account, which we are now understanding are 'everywhere'. Never gonna get there. Now, if one takes Eric's way and path and simplicity in calculations and meanings, then they get to go all the way there, will full understanding and functionality. It really is that simple.

The other important part to understand, is that this simplistic explanation of how things on all levels and ways - works, was taken by those who wish to have power over you and USED (wholly adopted as it works) in their core point in expression of science and mechanical realities, ie the making of things, and they used this in all their black ops and hardware.

Then they blocked YOU from accessing it, by wiping out all involved and changing the fundamental data and math. They purposely steered you down blind paths and dead ends.

That they could do this, they committed to this action and method....as they already had the answers. Infinite manipulation and understanding in the hands of madmen and sociopaths. Blocking you out... was a simple premise and actualization, at that point.

So, here we are today, with this mess on our hands. all this technology and understanding is coming out in the public realm, this return to the basics.... at the same time the agenda to cleanse the planet of humans; this multifaceted act and situation, involving a secretive and controlling group, is all coming to a head, at once.

meeradas
6th March 2013, 08:11
Fundraiser over (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/270537?c=activity).
> 180% of target raised.

News:
"Eric's new Lab is on the way! We've already got a building and have begun repairs. Eric's car has been fixed up and the gear is accumulating. The amazing thing is we haven't even used any of the funds from the Indiegogo campaign yet! We want to conserve as much as possible and make every cent count and we will! As a prime investor in the Alternative Energy Scene once said at a banquet for all his inventors "Eric's done more with food stamps then you've all done with Millions!!" That investor then went on to fire all of them except Eric.

Well Eric has alot more than food stamps now and WE are the reason."

Dp9S3POK7qo

778 neighbour of some guy
6th March 2013, 15:15
Fundraiser over (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/270537?c=activity).
> 180% of target raised.

News:
"Eric's new Lab is on the way! We've already got a building and have begun repairs. Eric's car has been fixed up and the gear is accumulating. The amazing thing is we haven't even used any of the funds from the Indiegogo campaign yet! We want to conserve as much as possible and make every cent count and we will! As a prime investor in the Alternative Energy Scene once said at a banquet for all his inventors "Eric's done more with food stamps then you've all done with Millions!!" That investor then went on to fire all of them except Eric.

Well Eric has alot more than food stamps now and WE are the reason."

Dp9S3POK7qo

Good luck Eric & Co, and thanks for the video, very nice to see the donations ended up where they were supposed to end up, Meeradas, thanks for asking and thanks for posting.

Perhaps a new thread can be started with this video and a different title and a nice intro to who Eric is, what he has done and what has happened to him to give it a fresh start, after all a brand new bouncing baby lab is born, and I think starting its birth off with any negative influences is a bad start for everybody, I hope there will be a webcam installed in the lab so we can see who raids it this time ( god forbid), livestreaming for everyone to see.

ulli
6th March 2013, 15:34
Very exciting, indeed. Eric looks a little overwhelmed, though.
Seems to me like they could do with some extra man power.
I'm looking forward to seeing more videos of the lab transformation...
Before and after. Maybe they should get HGTV involved...
How to decorate a free energy lab. Don't mean to be irreverent here..
I'm really happy that people have come forward and chipped in.

Meeradas, what do you make of the Disney music?

Carmody
6th March 2013, 15:53
One way to remain safe, is a 24hr live feed from multiple cameras. private living areas, yes, but ...after that.... reality show.

Harsh yes, but it prevents any 'untoward' acts from being played out, under any form of cover or potential to be dismissed as 'crazy conspiracy theorists'.

Our major problem is that the more complacent and agreeable among us have allowed the angry short minded pushers to take over the fundamentals of human expression.

We have failed to look deep enough into connectivity to ourselves - to that which is all around us and to our future and that of everyone else. We have not recognized this and have not been willful enough when we have recognized it.

One has to recognize when live and let be ----- is killing the one who is trying to let be. And then - act.