PDA

View Full Version : How Each Of Us Envisages a Future Earth.

Kiforall
16th November 2012, 01:50
The powers that were are obviously getting desperate.

We are probably going to see more last ditch attempts to enforce their so called supremacy on humanity.

I don't believe they are going to win the battle and know that there are many of us out there that are awake enough to bring about a real change.

But what do we want afterwards?

What is important for us to achieve?

I'd like to start a discussion on how people are focusing their energies.

Do you send Love out to the universe vaguely, do you have a perfect senario of how you would like to live the rest of your life on Earth.

Do you visualize peace and Love to everyone or do you believe it would help to prioritize
to where it is needed most eg. Palestine.

Are you more in tune with the environment and have more empathy towards animals and nature than with humanity.

Does it matter where the energy goes or do you believe it will be channelled by the higher consciousness to use how 'he' sees fit.

Is the Planet our responsibility whilst we live here and should we try to be more organized and specific. Do we try and ensure that all avenues are covered?

The enemy has an agenda, a very calculated and organised agenda.
Would it help if we had one.

I imagine being an observer, looking down on Earth at the moment, the positive energy has balanced out the negative and is tipping the balance. But all I can hear is a muddled mess of good intention. To me it's like giving money to the poor but not knowing what to spend it on to help their poverty. I know the energy will not be wasted but I just wonder if it could be better focused?
:fans:

Zoe x

AwakeInADream
16th November 2012, 04:32
I don't think that the human 'mind' can be trusted to focus energy,
only the 'heart' and 'soul' can do this.
All that the mind can do is choose to feel love.
I trust that the rest will be taken care of.
All I can do right now is love.

Maybe I need to evolve first before I gain any conscious control of my energies?

Ilie Pandia
16th November 2012, 07:13
In the future earth the energy monopoly would have ended and Free Energy devices would be freely distributed around the world.

If we need to prioritize the the so called "third world" countries would be the first to get theirs, to power their water filtering stations and food production processes.

Next on the list would be to make sure that every human on this planet is well cared for and brought out of the survival mode where they are now (kinda) forced into. With FE devices this is done at no cost to the environment and other life forms on the planet, but rather in symbiosis with it.

Following would be a crash course in creation, for those interested. The purpose of the course would be to remind those that have long forgotten of their nature, their power, their awareness, their freedom and happiness, should they choose to have them. If some will desire to continue to sleep some more in their new cozy homes, then that is fine too.

A general (joyous) "effort" would then take place to clean the planet and heal the environment. I doubt the planet really requires our help, but I think She will appreciate it. Simply stopping the current pollution would be a giant leap forward towards restoring "heaven on Earth".

Next, after the shackles of fear have been shattered, the human creativity will be unlocked and the "ultra-dimensional multi-verse" will be the limit. Art form expressions will reach new heights and the love for one another and "what is" will reach depths not known before, but to a few.

The old old masters will finally retire after helping graduate a planet full of young masters that will now get to attend to challenges far more interesting than we can comprehend today.

And this... is just the beginning :)

modwiz
16th November 2012, 09:18
I focus on what I can do in everything I do, every day. The modern world is set up to the point that almost every action feeds a parasite. The natural world is largely symbiotic so the feeding chain is a positive one. Every purchase we make, that is every thing that we pay for, is a vote for more of whatever it is. A vote is a signal sent for more of the product/behavior to be made of continued.

The biggest problem facing us is the tendency to look outward for our problems rather than inward. The other big problem is caring for more than the fleeting thought that goes through our mind before we fall into the next distraction. Something that we are probably paying for and feeding a parasitic corporation for.

Another good question is: Do you really want to be here? A big part of new age and alternative thinking falls into a feeling of being trapped in a 3-D world. There is no sense of destiny with the consciousness, Gaia, of the planet. Many feel their births are not intentional spirit placements here on this planet and that they are stranded and wish to be taken "home". This inner dialogue sets one up as a victim. A pathetic, powerless victim. Such mind sets are not easy allies and make for poor allies if they become one.

I would like to see FE become a reality. It would remedy the outer problems and give people no excuse to pursue their inner work.

deridan
16th November 2012, 11:47
just from your first line...... how sure are u that the powers that be panic? ___i'm thinking they'll leave us to become like zombies,.... a unfeed unstudious crowd would only last days, even if its numbers were innumerable

The Truth Is In There
16th November 2012, 11:52
the future earth of my dreams doesn't have humans on it. it's a healthy planet where all creatures live in peace and in balance with nature. i consider humanity a failed experiment that should be terminated now. it's obvious that it didn't work out the way it was intended (unless the intention was to cause deliberate harm to the planet and all other creatures and fellow humans. in that case perhaps the creator of the experiment should be terminated as well).

Kiforall
16th November 2012, 13:16
the future earth of my dreams doesn't have humans on it. it's a healthy planet where all creatures live in peace and in balance with nature. i consider humanity a failed experiment that should be terminated now. it's obvious that it didn't work out the way it was intended (unless the intention was to cause deliberate harm to the planet and all other creatures and fellow humans. in that case perhaps the creator of the experiment should be terminated as well).

I felt exactly the same way a while back.

I hated humans, I wished the whole lot of us would be wiped out and the planet left to the animals.

But then I woke up.

I realized that the experiment hadn't failed, that some of humanity had begun to understand.

Even if we are to leave this planet to the wild and natural I feel a responsibility to begin the purification now.

More to the point if the experiment is going to carry on I'm going to try my hardest to ensure that my children and grand children have stronger chance to live in harmony as I believe we eventually can.

I see the reason for the harm humanity has caused.

I see how it has awoken some who would have otherwise been left sleeping.

The Creator knew no lasting harm would come. There is no polution that the Earth can't deal with on her own, their is no lasting harm to any beings on this planet.

Whilst I'm here I'm going to give her a helping hand to the best of my ability and my children support and understand my beliefs, so I am no failure in this experiment.

Some people are obviuosly a control in this experiment. They are the ones that do nothing.

Some are the failures, the catalysts to bring about reactions that provide the positive results from the experiment.

The conclusion to this experiment is still unknown but as far as I can see whoever began it needs thanking, because I would not be as connected to this beautiful planet without being a part of that experiment.

Zoe x

Tony
16th November 2012, 13:29
Much the same as now, people arguing about the past and guess the future.

Kiforall
16th November 2012, 13:50
In the future earth the energy monopoly would have ended and Free Energy devices would be freely distributed around the world.

If we need to prioritize the the so called "third world" countries would be the first to get theirs, to power their water filtering stations and food production processes.

Next on the list would be to make sure that every human on this planet is well cared for and brought out of the survival mode where they are now (kinda) forced into. With FE devices this is done at no cost to the environment and other life forms on the planet, but rather in symbiosis with it.

Following would be a crash course in creation, for those interested. The purpose of the course would be to remind those that have long forgotten of their nature, their power, their awareness, their freedom and happiness, should they choose to have them. If some will desire to continue to sleep some more in their new cozy homes, then that is fine too.

A general (joyous) "effort" would then take place to clean the planet and heal the environment. I doubt the planet really requires our help, but I think She will appreciate it. Simply stopping the current pollution would be a giant leap forward towards restoring "heaven on Earth".

Next, after the shackles of fear have been shattered, the human creativity will be unlocked and the "ultra-dimensional multi-verse" will be the limit. Art form expressions will reach new heights and the love for one another and "what is" will reach depths not known before, but to a few.

The old old masters will finally retire after helping graduate a planet full of young masters that will now get to attend to challenges far more interesting than we can comprehend today.

And this... is just the beginning :)

Free energy is a huge priority but I wonder if the benefits this would have are clouding our priorites.

The suffering associated with lack of affordable, sustainable, clean energy is without doubt one of the most important issues on Earth.

But as I see it the crash course on creation and a general joyous effort to clean up the planet would open so many more eyes to our mission that this in turn would help to remove the control TBTW have on people researching and would open up more financial revenues to look into this.

These ideas are exactly what I wished to discuss on this thread.

Thanks for contributing.

Zoe

Kiforall
16th November 2012, 13:55

Understanding that even members of Avalon have these beliefs helps me to realize that the restraints to a New begining are indeed very ingrained.

Zoe x

Kiforall
16th November 2012, 14:33
just from your first line...... how sure are u that the powers that be panic? ___i'm thinking they'll leave us to become like zombies,.... a unfeed unstudious crowd would only last days, even if its numbers were innumerable

How can they not be feeling vulnerable with the disclosure that seems to becoming ever more obtainable.

They may not think they are panicing but I feel it, a desperation as strong as the relief I feel from the planet that things are changing.

Zoe x

Ilie Pandia
16th November 2012, 14:46
But as I see it the crash course on creation and a general joyous effort to clean up the planet would open so many more eyes to our mission that this in turn would help to remove the control TBTW have on people researching and would open up more financial revenues to look into this.

The crash course on creation would fall on deaf ears without Free Energy. In fact... it is already happening :). There are countless masters, countless books, and experiences today (if you look for them) but most people are too busy trying to survive. They don't have time for meditation, deep thinking or looking at the root of the problems. What am I going to eat tomorrow, myself and my children is much more important.

I agree that this seems to be a chicken and egg problem... without FE we don't have the time and resources to practice our creative muscle in a meaningful way and without practicing our creative muscle we seem to be stuck into survival mode and not even consider the Free Energy that would lead to our ultimate liberation.

So far, it seems, that it falls on the more "lucky" ones, those that afford to meditate on this and help raise the awareness on this planet, with the intent of generating a cascading effect...

Will the cascade effect lead to FE or will FE be the catalyst for the cascade effect... I don't know. But they seem very interconnected.

DeDukshyn
16th November 2012, 20:43

I see this exercise as more about creation. Is that the world you want Earth to have for her future?? What would you like to see?

DeDukshyn
16th November 2012, 21:03
I don't now how many people out there can fit into this category to have this experience, if you've ever done a lot of running through the forest or extreme sports you will be able to relate.

When I was young, I used to spend a lot of time running through the forest. I mean full out - running like a deer straight through or around any hazard, even barefoot. As I got older, I noticed that I became less and less skilled at doing this, until traversing the forest became an actual chore. I noticed this change and was disturbed by it so I sought to figure out why the hell I was losing this ability. I wasn't satisfied with unprovable answers like -"I'm just older now and not connected to the forest anymore" -- I wouldn't accept that as valid. So I went out running some more to try to find if I could figure out what it was.

As I started to run around rocks, over branches, between trees, I was clumsy, slow and getting hurt. I tried to be more conscious about where I placed each step and how I moved each part of my body to maintain the shifting balance needed to quickly move around and through the obstacles. The harder I tried to be in control of my body the worse and worse it got, I had to face it. No amount of conscious "trying" was going to correct my new formed handicap. That's when "Ah-Ha!" happened.

I Jumped up fixated my sight on my destination and ran like hell. I put all my faith into NOT trying to control my body, but rather only trying to reach my destination that I held my vision fixed on. No thoughts. No trying. No looking. Only keeping my target in my sight and running toward that vision. My handicap was stripped and I had re-discovered the secret to running through the forest like an Aboriginal.

When you keep your target in your vision and move with conviction toward that target, the details do not matter. My autonomous reflexive system took care of ALL the details far better than I could dream of consciously. My feet moved like magic, finding all the exact right placing to keep my balance in check for the next movement, my peripheral vision was feeding all the details needed to my higher self to ensure my momentum was never lost to the next obstacle -- a major improvement over trying to tackle each obstacle one at a time as I was trying to do consciously. The difference in desired outcome was like night and day. A discovery that I would hold to this day and be able to apply in other walks of life.

Think about how this phenomenon can be used to help us better achieve all results that we desire ... ;)

mosquito
17th November 2012, 04:32

The crash course on creation would fall on deaf ears without Free Energy. In fact... it is already happening :). There are countless masters, countless books, and experiences today (if you look for them) but most people are too busy trying to survive. They don't have time for meditation, deep thinking or looking at the root of the problems. What am I going to eat tomorrow, myself and my children is much more important.

I agree that this seems to be a chicken and egg problem... without FE we don't have the time and resources to practice our creative muscle in a meaningful way and without practicing our creative muscle we seem to be stuck into survival mode and not even consider the Free Energy that would lead to our ultimate liberation.

So far, it seems, that it falls on the more "lucky" ones, those that afford to meditate on this and help raise the awareness on this planet, with the intent of generating a cascading effect...

Will the cascade effect lead to FE or will FE be the catalyst for the cascade effect... I don't know. But they seem very interconnected.

I agree Ilie, and can confrim what you say from my personal experience: over the last 20 years, I've changed my life countless times and have in fact manifested slightly diferent versions of my own vision of paradise on several occasions, but was unable to maintain any of them. In every case, it came down to the energy problem, I was unable to meet my basic survival needs, and ended up getting thrown back into the system, living in survival mode.

The information on how to create, how to live abundantly, the nature of our universe, the nature of the system/matrix is out there in books, online, everywhere. But it is nigh on impossible to put some of it into practice when the system is what it is, a parasite, as Modwiz so astutely observed. I'm sure we are each doing what we can though.

Philip

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I focus on what I can do in everything I do, every day. The modern world is set up to the point that almost every action feeds a parasite. The natural world is largely symbiotic so the feeding chain is a positive one. Every purchase we make, that is every thing that we pay for, is a vote for more of whatever it is. A vote is a signal sent for more of the product/behavior to be made of continued.

The biggest problem facing us is the tendency to look outward for our problems rather than inward. The other big problem is caring for more than the fleeting thought that goes through our mind before we fall into the nest distraction. SOmething that we are probably paying for and feeding a parasitic corporation for.

Another good question is: Do you really want to be here? A big part of new age and alternative thinking falls into a feeling of being trapped in a 3-D world. There is no sense of destiny with the consciousness, Gaia, of the planet. Many feel their births are not intentional spirit placements here on this planet and that they are stranded and wish to be taken "home". This inner dialogue sets one up as a victim. A pathetic, powerless victim. Such mind sets are not easy allies and make for poor allies if they become one.

I would like to see FE become a reality. It would remedy the outer problems and give people no excuse to pursue their inner work.

Very well said.

Kiforall
17th November 2012, 19:05
I don't now how many people out there can fit into this category to have this experience, if you've ever done a lot of running through the forest or extreme sports you will be able to relate.

When I was young, I used to spend a lot of time running through the forest. I mean full out - running like a deer straight through or around any hazard, even barefoot. As I got older, I noticed that I became less and less skilled at doing this, until traversing the forest became an actual chore. I noticed this change and was disturbed by it so I sought to figure out why the hell I was losing this ability. I wasn't satisfied with unprovable answers like -"I'm just older now and not connected to the forest anymore" -- I wouldn't accept that as valid. So I went out running some more to try to find if I could figure out what it was.

As I started to run around rocks, over branches, between trees, I was clumsy, slow and getting hurt. I tried to be more conscious about where I placed each step and how I moved each part of my body to maintain the shifting balance needed to quickly move around and through the obstacles. The harder I tried to be in control of my body the worse and worse it got, I had to face it. No amount of conscious "trying" was going to correct my new formed handicap. That's when "Ah-Ha!" happened.

I Jumped up fixated my sight on my destination and ran like hell. I put all my faith into NOT trying to control my body, but rather only trying to reach my destination that I held my vision fixed on. No thoughts. No trying. No looking. Only keeping my target in my sight and running toward that vision. My handicap was stripped and I had re-discovered the secret to running through the forest like an Aboriginal.

When you keep your target in your vision and move with conviction toward that target, the details do not matter. My autonomous reflexive system took care of ALL the details far better than I could dream of consciously. My feet moved like magic, finding all the exact right placing to keep my balance in check for the next movement, my peripheral vision was feeding all the details needed to my higher self to ensure my momentum was never lost to the next obstacle -- a major improvement over trying to tackle each obstacle one at a time as I was trying to do consciously. The difference in desired outcome was like night and day. A discovery that I would hold to this day and be able to apply in other walks of life.

Think about how this phenomenon can be used to help us better achieve all results that we desire ... ;)

Although I haven't experienced what you describe as a single spirit, I did once experience something similar when one of my horses bolted with me on the roughest moorland you could imagine, bed rock, bogs, holes, grassy knolls, very steep inclines etc.

To begin with I s*** myself and fought with all my might to stop her. She was slipping sliding,tripping trying to fight me. I decided I couldn't win this battle and gave up.I put my trust in her.

It was the best ride I'd ever had on her, once I gave up fighting with her she just went, never put a foot wrong.
She's never done it again, it was almost like she'd said I trust you now you must trust me.

Zoe x